Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:45 pm

(I had half a mind not to post at all last night, I wanted to end the fight as well. It doesn't matter the outcome, I just wanted to finish it. It annoyed the crap out of me when Chu just skipped it, that's why I only posted once then logged off for the night. Chu, if your gonna skip, ask us if we have anything to finish up before you do so, don't just end the fight with your guy and then skip when the rest of us is still in a active fight. You can afford to miss 1 night and let us finish up man.)

*Sandra smiled as the two left for the mansion giving the two a friendly "see you guys around". She teleported away soon after, arriving at her brothers ship to see what he's up to.*

*At the mansion Milo entered the door just as Katy was running out, the two bumping into each other (literally) and falling down. Katy looked to see Milo.*

Katy: Oh... hey Milo...
Milo: Something wrong?
Katy: No...
Milo: Then why was you running around...
Katy: ... just... dunno really. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Milo :Hmm how have things been gone since the almost meltdown in D.C with the villians?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:58 pm

*Terrell found himself meditating in a high tree, as his mind flourished with new ideas and capabilities.*

Terrell: Am I even a mutant anymore?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Katy: I can't complain, things has been normal.

*A voice speaks from behind her.*

...: Normal? Around here?
Katy: *looks up.* Oh hey Troy, normal as it gets I guess. *Looks back to Milo* How are you?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:48 pm

"Milo sighs sitting down, and sighed he missed his old abilities but was struggilng to substitute."

Milo : I don't know what to tell you..I mean I'm human, I've picked up some new tricks over the past week, traveled the Mists of Time, and merged with the Celestial Axis, even then my powers pale in comparison to what I use to have in my disposal but I don't have time to moan and groan.

"He stands up and begins to head towards the kitchen to grab a beer uoot of the fridge. Ledge was also in the kitchen drinking and leaning against a wall."

Ledge: That's what I'm talking about Ventro's getting back t ohis bossy ass self just know he don't have the powers to make me shut up.
Milo: Oh be quiet Ledge, xD Heck well I hope I can still beat you guys if not then I'm screwed against REAl threats. Very Happy
"On Ryker's Velon sat in his cell Dimtrii had betrayed the Brotherhood turned on them and regained control of Velon's company, and gathered the Brotherhood's supplies, and contacted SHIELD revealing Castiel, and Victor's invovelemnt in the Brotherhood, now he was gathering information on the Agency he intended to bring them down."

Dimitri: With there fall, Velon shall rise, the Brotherhood will be reborn, and this time we'll win, but first Milo was must be eliminated.

"He's designed some mini robots controlling them he sent them out they were locked to Milo's DNA, and heading to Genosha."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:00 pm

*Katy got up.*

Katy: Well what are you up to Troy?
Troy: Not much, why?
Katy: Dunno, can't I just ask a simple question to my boyfriend?
Troy: *laugh* Of course.

*Jason had went back to the Forgotten's base, almost the entire team captured except him who sneak away looking like a soldier. He was waiting, Nightmare might be the only other from the group not captured, he never fights outright. But... he only occasionally drops by the base.*

Jason: *sigh* Where is he...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:01 pm

*Mike is seen on Genosha, just barely waking up from sleep. He had been hanging out there for while and kind of taking advantage of Kujon not being there.*

Mike: I'm gonna beat you Terrell...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm

"Moments later an explosion of heavenly energy went off, several mutants were sent flying as Castiel appeared Delilah's blade in his hands as he approached the mansion Milo groaned assuming a defensive stance looking at the group around him."

Milo: Alright long story short that's Castiel, he's a rogue angel who stole weapons from God, last I heard he was in prison guess he's back, and he doesn't look to happy!
Ledge: So that grunt was right, guess he had reason to fear.

"Suddenly Castiel teleported in grabbing Ledge, and lifting him into the air by his neck his eyes glowed, but Ledge kicked at Castiel who sent him with telekentic force, and raised his arms, as Milo gathered chi and charged Castiel using the Iron Fist causing the ground to raise, Castiel smashed into the ground dispersing it, and with one finger sent Milo crashing as Dimitri's robots burst in flying at him."

Milo: OH SHIT! DONT WORRY ABOUT ME HELP LEDGE!

"Milo bolted forward running as the bots split up moving around the mansion going after him, while Milo put his hands together concentration on his chi."
"Darrius had tried to take control of the Redeemers, Riya had brought down loosing control, and with Alex's permission Construct had her detained in a cell that negated her powers, she wanted Terrell dead, she wanted Russia eliminated, and Construct sat down to drink some coffee."

Construct: my My there are advantages to being a biological machine the food on this planet is delightful.
Darrius: Yeah well what would be more delightful is if we could find Terrell And kick his ass before Riya wipes Russia off the map.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:17 pm

*Katy and Troy show up quickly to see what was going on.*

Troy: Ah great, ready Katy, send a alert just encase.
Katy: Right.

*Troy go's to help Ledge, sending a blast of fire at Castiel. Katy contacted Sandra, who agreed of alerting the others.*

*Tiffany came to see Mike.*

Tiffany: Hi Mikey.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:24 pm

"Castiel is unharmed, and speeds over to Katy grabbing her, causing her immense pain, using an Enochian magic she hits the ground barely breathing, and Castiel vanishes as well, having taken Ledge with him while Milo yells for help being persued by the robots, he's rescued by Elle, Ezekiel, and Amebo."

Amebo: MEEBO HERE TO SAVE U!
Ezekiel: LEt's go boy!
Elle: damn it now I have two idiots to baby sit!

"Elle fired a series of electricity forming a net trying to send it around the robots, while Amebo expanded around bots crushing them, and devouring the metallic parts, while Ezekiel stretched out his hands smashing bots into the ground, and Milo jumped past the three as Elle fired 10,000 voltage decimating the bots."

Milo: WHOO! Thanks Elle!
"Meanwhile on the news CNN Was watching it was speaking about the asassination of the Black Panther and how Wakanda was in chaos an American was watching this stuffing some materials into a back pack his name Gabriel Vaugh the man who was payed millions of dollars to assassinate the black panther he formed Psyhic glass in his hands, as african men burst in with machine guns, he sent out multiple shards killing the soldiers, and burst forward."

Gabriel: Those must be the men from the unit who survived, I thought taking them underground would finish them off, if any of them pursue me they shall suffer.

"Gabriel leaped into te air forming a massive shard of psioninc glass, and went off into the air at supersonic speeds."
"Blot was now working at Best Buy he'd settled down for a nice quiet life, and ran Reese's church after his deaths during the Dark Month now a famous minister from the time during the 3rd Great Awakening when suddenly he gathered sparks in his hands, he was in the back and suddenly a tranquilizer dart hit him, then a few more, SHIELD agents moved in grabbing him, contacting NEAR"

Agent: Blot has been brought down heavy tranquizliers enough to take down an army of some motherfucking elephants.
Near: Alright then men you know the mission
Agent: Roger that sir.

"The agent cut off the bluetooth connection, and with the other picked up Blot, and headed out to a jeep and headed to there parked and hidden helicopter."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:37 pm

*Sandra and the group arrives just after Castiel had left with Ledge. Troy was down by Katy.*

Sandra: Looks like we missed him.

*She go's to heal the damage done to Katy, catching Troy's thoughts.*

Sandra: And he's taken Ledge...

*Tesla was among the group there.*

Tesla: What does he want with Ledge?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:46 pm

"Sandra tries but cannot heal KAty who begins to bleed, and green Enochian symbols appear on Katy's chest, Dave teleports in remembering the symbols from before when they went to Heaven."

Dave: HEY those are the same type of magic that angel Sarah used remember!? This is Angels doing.

"Nate flies in having heard the term Angels but that isn't the least of there worries,he turns on the tv people are vanishing from there clothers."

Nate: Looks like the Cell Saga in DBZ something is happening to people there vanishing we need to find the people, maybe the Angels are kidnapping people I have no idea what's going on, Troy gather your squad and move out to investigate Dave, Sandra let your children help Troy's squad there very powerful, and David himself is nearing if not 12 Abby is beyond the teenage days anyway.

"Chulance and Sirius came to the group as well. while Milo, and his trio went out to the school which Scott was the Principle of. Milo headed inside seeking out Scott."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Mike: Hey Tiff... What the hell is going on outside. Are we being attacked again?

*Mike made an annoyed face.*

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Terrell arrives in Russia, people looking at him as if he were a hero. It was a strange feeling, but he accepted it. He was headed for Patricia,.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Sandra: Damn that Castiel.

*Sandra warps Katy to the medical center, turning to Nate, she sighs.*

Sandra: I know David is no slouch, I've seen him fight first hand. It's just... he is my son, my little boy.
Dave: I know your protective of them. But Abby is old enough to make the right decision to look after him.
Troy: That bastard really wants to piss us off, Sandra gather my team, it'll much quicker if you simply warp them all here.
Sandra: *nod* Alright.

Tiffany: I thing that angel guy whoever. Sandra told us, Cas, Cas, Cas something.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:09 pm

"IN New York City something went down suddenly Cosmic Flames burned through a bank Sandra was seen walking, as police cars gathered led by Michael's Code Blue Michael opened fire but Cosmic flames devoured them, and a teleknetic shockwave sent them flying back, Michael hitting a post sign, his gun flinging, grabbing the post he broke it off, and charged but the Phoenix formed a stargate portal teleporting away with all the money, as Michael swung at thin air."

Michael: DAMN IT! Code Blue, dispersed! Head to the Station! We have work to do, and people to contact!

"Ignoring his minor injuries he begins heading to the Code Blue Station set up in Manhattan wanting to bring together the unit. Heading to his vehicle, he began driving towards the station getting knews that Ice Hands, and Light Admiral where robbing a jewelry store it was crazy it was like Superheroes were turning on the world."
"Zane was in the X Factor headquarters having now recruited Leah, and Lucy to the team causing an uneasy alliance Leah had gained the ability of Seismic Bursts from her dying lover Monroe,."

Leah: Alright then Mr. Fury what's the plan now, the Shadow X Men have been terroizing New York, so the Mutant Registration Bill it's going through?
Zane: As for as I know the conference for the bill is going down this afternoon, and the final descision will be made then more then likely it's going down even though D.C was saved, and we have Ryker's now.
Terry: NO NO NO! It'll be like HAMMER all over again, damn it can't we get Ventro's powers back I mean seriously we work on mutant human relations, we need t oget the guy's powers back as much as I like being the strongest hero.
Zane: I understand hell Molly's been doing research herself on ways so far all we've come up with is some drug named MgH Mutant Growth Hormone, were trying to trace it's origins and develop and manipulate it for our own purposes hopefully to restore Ventro's powers, infact we need to split up into assignments, the Cleansers all around the world are starting to rise there pissed that we imprisoned there 'Disciple's.
Nate: I'm sorry but we need all the help we can get, plus I can't say Milo is unstable he's still the 'Leader' per say but as the Diplomat of this country I'm exerting control, he has picked up some new technique's, but there's another thing Sandra we may need to put Milo in the panic room against his wall, he's being targated by so many people, with his powers gone he can't defend against the countless onslaughts of enemies he's made over the years.

"In another Milo is listening via help from Elle, and Ezekiel he's pissed, as he just went to see Scott interrogating him about his days when he was powerless, and also slipping on an SXM uniform a black uniform with blue lines and it has SXM on his chest nothing fancy."

Ezekiel: Enjoying the tights?
Milo: First off all leather, and I have my own version of a suit with F, anyway that's not the point, I'm glad to have clothing this durable and flexible?
Ezekiel: I've designed uniforms like these for everyone on the team, you can wear your own other costume over this if you so choose but this is SXM costumes, official members can choose to wear these.
Milo: Take those to Nate, I'm headed to the Danger Room to test out what I've picked p over the years without my powers, come on Elle.
Elle: Hmm alright let's go. I finally got to show The Boss what tricks IVE picked up over the years. Very Happy

"Elle gathers sparks in her hands grabbing Milo, and converting them both into electricity ehading to the Danger Room, while Ezekiel lhas the suits ,adn heads to the mansion where Nate is having Sandra gather Troy's team."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:12 pm

*Mike raised an eyebrow before jumping out of bed and draining some of the energy in the mansion.*

Mike: Let's go.

*Mike jumps out of the window and lands on a bot, crushing it.*

Mike: I smell some heavenly energy around here!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:30 pm

"Yamairo walks in"

Sandra: Where were you?
Yamairo: Sorry...Harry and Anna were asking me for help...nobody knows where Filipe, Stella and Rachel are. Anyway, what went down?

"After getting a quick explanation, Yamairo starts pondering"

Yamairo: Milo...is still Milo. Don't underestimate the guy. Although...it would be very helpful if we could somehow get him back to normal.
Nate: How?
Yamairo: Well...he's Absorbium right? Can't we contact the race somehow? I mean, SWORD had several of them imprisoned at one point...

---

"Meanwhile, Stew walks into the meeting"

Stew: Hey! Zane. After all this mess, I haven't brought it up again...you still want me to infiltrate OsCorp?

---

"Harry and Anna are seen in the Cerebro. Both of them are just looking at the helmet. James had left since the fight and hadn't returned, but gave occasional news."

Harry: But then...Sandra couldn't find them either
Anna: Yeah...but James is James...
Harry: Damn...I'm going
Anna: Where?
Harry: MI6...maybe they're some info. I mean...we can't discount human means of search right?

"Harry vanishes in light. Anna ponders for a while, before remembering something"

Anna: I'm a legend in the mercenary world...I'm sure if there's info on him somewhere inside...I can get it. If Harry's going through his methods, I go through mine

"Anna turns to kinetic energy before vanishing."

---

"Meanwhile, at Samuel's Mansion (XForce base), James is seen sighing. He had...officially taken all of Fawkes roles. Both as the Leader of the XForce and his position in the Illuminati"

James: And I haven't heard from Fawkes since...damn that guy. And Ledge left and hasn't given any news. This team can be worse than the SXM
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 pm

*Sandra gathers Marie, Tiffany, and Mike knowing he would want to come with her. She also brought David and Abby to her location.*

Abigail: Huh, oh Sandra, Dave, what's going on?
Sandra: Mission for Troy's team.
Abigail: *looks around* Where is Katy?
Sandra: She won't be joining you on this mission... Castiel attacked her.
Tiffany: That's his name!!
Sandra: *To Mike* Mike, Tiffany is in Troy's group, I assume you'll want to go.
David: Mommy...
Sandra: And... you to son, you get a chance to help out on this one. Abby, if anything go's down in a bad way, call me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Mike: Of course birdy. What's the mission?

-----------------------------------------------------

*Terrell ends up seeing Afansa before getting to Patricia. He never really talked to the man, but he knew what type of man he was. He simple nodded his head to the man before passing him.*

Terrell: This is our mission... To shape this world.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Troy: We're going out to investigate people who are disappearing.
Abigail: Disappearing...
Troy: Yes, which means no going out alone. If we split, we split in ground.
Sandra: Wise choice. Wedon't know if whatever is taking people is also taking mutants.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 pm

*Mike dawns the symbiote suit, obviously pumped.*

Mike: Let's get it! We're gonna find whoever or whatever doing this and kill them! I mean hurt them!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Sandra: Best of luck.
Tiffany: Cya Sandy. Smile

*The group arrives in the location of reported disappearances.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Nate: True we can try contacting SWORD, Zane told me things have gotten shakey after since Milo's de-powerment went public, and one of there missions is to restore his abilities somehow, but Yamairo let's go to SWORD I'll speak with Ivankov, and you see what information you can gather, plus don't forget the vanishing people.
Zane: Yes please do you what you can, and Hei I have a mission for you as well glad your among us now, take Marianna with you, some politician who's going to the conference make him not show up.
Terry: Hmm, Why don't I get any cool stuff
Zane: Because you blow shit up, and draw attention the X Factor is a legal Government sponsored organization BUT we cannot let this bill pass, or it's downhill for mutants I've seen there plans there planning some major Anti Mutant movement apparently the U.N has decided they don't have the necessary mends to fend off mutants, and there going to edit the mutant right bill, it's a mess it's going to be basically the Holocaust for mutants, concentration camps and everything, and the face of this operation is some high up in SHIELD Jonathan Moore.
"In a Casino Ledge was strapped to a table, Castiel placed his hands on him revmoing the Enochian symbols on his chest causing him immense pain, before blasting him against a wall, a afew other Rogue angels were there drinking, playing cards Castiel groaned looking at him."

Castiel: Alright then Ledge, since your the master Angel killer you know Katy has hours to live or her soul will rot, and damgae to the soul with that technique is VERY hard to repair, so your going to kill an angel for m,e?
Ledge: You want me to murder an Angel?
Castiel: we can sign a soul dela, and I knoww hat your thinking but don't I've collected human souls, I'm starting my own collection these guys are starting to as well, it's a long story, the angel is Sarah the master of Enochian magic, I can hook you up with some temporary seals stronger then one's you used, and the summoning ritiual is set up to bind her on earth for 24 hours do this, and Katy's free it's a deal.
Ledge: Fine..let's sign it, but if you go back I swear I'll find you and the rest of these corrupt ass Angels, and kill all of you, hell I don't care if you call in the damn Devil himself I'll kill him too.
"Keel was training looking at the news the Mutant Registration Bill conference would be coming soon he'd checked his contancts it seemed the next Holocaust was coming for the mutant race they'd been waiting for Milo to loose his powers."

Keel: James this is insane even with Russia, and America run by mutants they can be replaced..the world's..hatred of mutants was shown during the Dark Reign, during HAMMER, with Milo out of the way we need to strike before they strike against us, there basically going to cause a Holocaust for mutants, were going to sit back and watch, if fawkes was here we'd already be busting heads.
Alex: Shut up! Fawkes left James in charge, and he's a capable leader, and were doing what he says for now I'm installing that global ser-valiance system.
David: WHOO LEts go! I promise to make you proud guys!
Dave: I know you will. Smile
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:59 pm

*Terrell finally arrives at Patricia's apartment where she is sitting down watching television.*

Terrell: Don't you get the news?

Patricia: Not stand up comedy with Katt Williams. Even with his memories back, he still stays? How are you, you've been gone for a long time.

*Terrell sits down beside her on the couch.*

Terrell: I was just having too much fun.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:16 pm

*Troy's group arrives in one of the reported area's of the disappearances.*

Troy: There are 6 of us. Since I know some of you will refuse to split apart, Tiff and Mike, come with me. Marie, I assume you can handle David and Abby. We'll go in two groups to cover more ground.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next