Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 pm

"Arthur was on his way home, sighing. Stark had been kidnapped. Yeah they promised to look into it, but as things were, when he gets a call"

Arthur: Hello. Well...never thought I'd hear from you again? Yeah I heard. I'm following another lead. Although this illuminati buiness. Your name's all over this.

----

"Meanwhile, Aaron slowly starts to come too. First his armor was taken, then somehow he had lost all his thinking power. On top of this all, his assassination was easily discovered. And now he was kidnapped. Aaron Stark was not having a good luck streak"

Aaron: Ouch...who are...

----

"Meanwhile, outside the MHF prison, 4 shadows lurk"

Hei: So...what's the info
Harry: Various guards outside the gate, at least 3 per gate. Patrols all around. Movement sensors, electrified fence...power inhibitors
Me: Not that it matters anymore...

"The 4th figure speaks next. A woman, long flowing light brown hair. Her eyes seemingly mystifying."

Medusa: Well, it's not like we all haven't done things like this before. Just keep in mind
Harry: Yeah yeah. I'll give you the money we agreed on
Medusa: Oh please Harry dear, that's hardly what I'm worried about. Just make sure you have my back

"Medusa runs her finger down Harry's spine which causes him to shiver, me to chuckle and Hei to sigh"

Hei: Lets just do this. Mao says that the patrol on the outside is on the other end. We do this now or we don't do it

"Hei throws his usual metal wire over the fence and quickly starts climbing"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:42 pm

"Aiden looked up from his breakfast changing his hand back to normal, which was a large robotic hand. He stood up and walked over to Aaron and looked down at him on his bed."

Aiden: You wouldn't know me. In fact, no one would. But my name is Aiden. And I am the one who killed the president from over two miles away. And you are Aaron Stark. The one who stole all the glory, and fame for killing the president. Everyone in the world now thinks that it is you!

"Aiden didn't wait for him to wake up any more to rip into him about what had been done. It was a matter of honor.... some what."

Aiden: Because of the media everyone in the world thinks you were smart enough to kill the president, they think you were clever enough to be far enough away from the white house so that no one could hear the gun shot. It's all pinned on you. Now if it were to have stayed a mystery as to who killed the president I wouldn't have mined. But no, you get credit for my work!

"Aiden shouted slamming his fist into his fridge putting a dent in it"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Aaron: Wha...hmmm...I don't know what you're talking about. I killed...

"Aaron turns his head to the floor. Yeah...it fully hit him now. Even in his diminished mental condition, he knew damn well what he had to do. Carl...all of them. They were going to use force again. And he wasn't about to sit back and let them do it"

Aaron: I killed a friend of mine. I don't take any sort of pride in it, I'm not a killer.

"Aaron stands up"

Aaron: And if you want credit that much, you're going to have to take it from me, because I'm intent on taking the fall for this. He may have been my friend, but I don't regret it!

----

"Hei is now inside the prison, and has cut a hole in the fence. The group moves through. They find an entrance, and a guard"

Harry: Milo should be in the max security area
Hei: So...through here

"Hei moves suddenly. He runs up through the guards blind spot, and when he has a shot, he throws his wire and places it around his throat. The guard instantly suffocates, unable to even cry out for help."

"The group quickly get inside and find a storage room to keep place the guard"

Me: Security room is nearby. We need to disable the cameras
Harry: Leave that me...

"Harry goes to put on the guard's uniform, when he suddenly stops from embarrassment. Medusa starts grinning"

Medusa: Nothing I haven't seen before dear...

----

"Arthur is seen ringing a doorbell. A man answers, and Arthur instantly pushes him back inside"

Man: WHAT THE?!
Arthur: HELLO! PLEASURE! Arthur Hellsworth, FBI! I have some question's for ya!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:59 pm

"On the morning news the Illuminati members had been revealed to the public, the Terrorist Organization that was planning a massive attack against the World Government Milo Ventro, Ganta, The Green Arrow, Alex Banner, Kano Odinson, Fawkes Logarth, Son-Aris, Namini, and Carl johnson the former President of the USA all around the owrld had turned against them, Amanda was on the phone."

Amanda: Glad you cracked the code on the Watchtower we have the files, and we can't go and take them out but Neil needs to be stopped I'm sorry we have to resort to such methods.
Yua: It's done the files of all the superhumans of any kind have been leaked on multiple sites on the internet they've gone viral, Desmond will kill them all.
Amanda: Mhmm..Tess can save some of them the, but with this info realeased we make it seem like Aaron saved the world.
Yua: He was a former member, he's the only one who turned against them, he's powerless, and his intelligence has been reduced whatever the world perives.
Amanda: the World thinks he murdered someone involved with the largest Terroristic Invasion in history. We've turned him into America's hero.
Yua: Regardless he's no threat, but I will recover him.
Amanda: Good, ,unleash the Iron Sentinels bring me Neil.
Yua: On it, and don't worry I'm sending them to take care of the X Force as well.
Amanda: Alright then I'm trusting you.

"Amanda hung up, while Yua sent Iron Sentinels to deal with the X Force, while Neil came out looking at opening his arms, and smling."

Neil: You see my fountains infront of the facility? How big they are, how much water is in them? Well my dear peolpe, your powers are in that water, I've poured the formula in their drink the water and accept your powers! ACCEPT your powers!

"With that people rushed pushing and shoving to get to the water and drink it seeking powers."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:09 pm

"Aiden turned his arm into a fully automatic assault rifle"

Aiden: I am a killer, and I do want the credit. I take much pride in my work. The previous record for longest shot from a sniper rifle was little over 1.5 miles. But that's only a recorded record. I break that record every day of my life. With a kill this big I want the claim to fame. And You're in no position to tell me to take it from you. Look at yourself. You don't have your fancy suit. You're not as smart as you once were obviously. Hell you probably couldn't even put up much of a fight at the moment. Let's face it, you're only good with your suit. Sure you might be good in hand to hand combat who knows. But when there's a man standing in front of you who weighs nearly 200 lbs more than you. With three very powerful weapons. It's a win lose situation for me. So... Here's the deal, Stark. We're going to get this death off of your hands and onto mine. I can always move away, get a new identity, go into hiding from the government, and I don't care. As long as people know it was me who killed him not you.

"Aiden stepped back and sat down at his table once again"

Aiden: Now... You can either help me get credit for killing the president, or you can die, and leave the technological advancements to me

"Aiden said giving his cyborg arm a little twirl"

Aiden: You choose... Stark...
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:12 pm

"Inside the prison, Harry has taken the security room, and the rest of us moved towards the containment area. However"

Me: He...WHAT?!

"Inside, we found various super humans, and amongst them, Gary and Stew"

Gary: Escaped. We saw it
Hei: Well...this was a bust
Stew: Hardly! You have us now! Albeit a much weakened me, considering I've lost my detective reasoning with my powers.
Me: Works for me. Come on, we need to get out of here. Just...follow us and don't do anything stupid

----

"Arthur has the guy pinned down. Interrogating him."

Man: I don't know what you're talking about
Arthur: See THAT is a lie! All over your face! I saw you before the murder. You had excitement all over your face. Fanatic excitement. Ya ever saw the face of a terrorist before he goes boom? That joy of a job well done for his twisted morals? Ya had that! So...who are you

"Arthur kicks the guy in the gut, before picking him back up"

Arthur: Answer me, or else that's gonna be the LEAST of your pains
Man: I don't know anything! I swear! It was just...
Arthur: ANSWER ME!

"The guy backs down...but his eyes suddenly gain some measure of courage...blind courage, but courage none the less"

Man: I'm never going to tell you anything! That filthy mutant! I did the work of GOD you hear me
Arthur: What you some kind of mutant hater? That it? I guess that does narrow it down...Cleaners amirite? Only known fanatics that actively work against mutants like that, still runnin anyway!

"Arthur punches the guy again"

Arthur: You people make me sick! Now WHO DID YOU HIRE!
Man: I don't know!
Arthur: YOUR LYING AGAIN!
Man: Father Desmond hired him! I was just given the assignment to watch over him! Just...

"Arthur punches him again, and then bends down and grabs him by the collar"

Arthur: So help me god, if I ever see you within 10 feet of any mutant ever again, I will make you regret ever using then word mutie, ya hear me you scum!?

---

Aaron: Why...I did it!! Why the hell are you so convinced you did it? Any proof? The bullet came from MY company, MY weaponry. Do you realize, that even without my intellect, I still have access to technology you could only DREAM of!? I did it.

"Aaron was...completely and utterly baffled"

Aaron: I remember pulling the trigger! I swear...I did it!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:33 pm

"This outraged Aiden because he was paid 16 million, he went on top of the building, he shot the president right between the eyes. it was all his doing. all his planning. Desmond paid him to kill Carl"

Aiden: What are you talking about! That wasn't your bullet! I buy my bullets at a normal gun store! The government framed you! You didn't do anything! Desmond came to me, paid me 16 million dollars to kill the president, and I went on top of a building and shot him right in between the eyes from 2 and a half miles away with my long barrel sniper rifle!

"Aiden then turned his gun into the same one he used to kill the president. A long barrel sniper rifle which aimed right at him."

Aiden: If you don't believe me, then watch this!

"Aiden went over to a wall and ripped everything off of it throwing it to the ground. Then he stood back as his eye displayed someone riding a motor bike in first person. As the display on the wall continued the camera went into the building, took the elevator to the top, climbed the ladder to the roof, then there was Aidens arm seen on the display. It changed into the long barrel sniper rifle. Then the camera looked down the sight and there was the president. Then the gun shot, and the camera zoomed in and followed the bullet all the way to in between the presidents eyes"

Aiden: You see..... You did nothing. And if that wasn't proof enough I can pull up security camera's and satellite images as well. The government didn't catch me because the wanted to catch you!

"Aiden then took a bullet out of his arm/sniper rifle"

Aiden: This is the bullet they found. Does it look like any bullet you've ever made....
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:37 pm

*Luke was at Neil's event, he was behind the crowds, leaning against a wall. He sighed.*

Luke: This would work much better if they orderly formed several lines and waited for their turn. All this fighting and scrambling is only slowing things down.
...: I agree.

*Luke looked seeing Justin, Manda and Jin.*

Luke: Metallic? You guys here to get your powers back.
Justin: Thought had crossed my mind. Seen any other SXM around these parts.
Luke: Don't know if they are in the crowd, but I've yet to see them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:43 pm

"Aaron was...speechless"

Aaron: But...I remember...pulling the trigger. You can ask anyone. Damn I wish telepathy was still around, it could solve this. Look...whatever they did, they framed me and whipped my memory clean. And probably my intelligence along with it. There's...something we can do
Aiden: What?
Aaron: You help me break into Stark Enterprises, and I'll give you credit. Heck I'll put SHIELD on your ass if you want to be infamous that much. I just need something in my old company lab. There's something there that can help me. I may be stupid, but I still have my memories and my backup plans

----

"Arthur is seen in the FBI HQ, with another agent."

Agent: Well, we pulled up the info.
Arthur: Cleaners huh...
Agent: According to this, the man you found that's in custody says Desmond hired the gunner himself
Arthur: This is...how the hell could the president get this mixed up. I get a fellin' we may have dug up somethin' deep

---

"Hei, Huang, Mao (in his cat body), Harry, me, Medusa, Gary and Stewart are all in a van heading towards the nearest city"

Hei: So what now?

"Just then, on the radio, news of Neil comes on. As well of the leaks of information taken from the watchtower"

Me: Wait...turn that up

"After a while of listening"

Harry: That's...
Me: Those bastards! Looks like there'll be a change of plans
Medusa: Well...a change to regain our powers. That's always nice. Dinner after this Harry
Harry: My pleasure. Life's looking up
Me: We need to pass by DC first. I gotta get Rachel and Stella before the mobs do
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:07 pm

"Aiden changed his arm back to normal."

Aiden: I don't care about being infamous or anything like that. I just believe that credit belongs where it's deserved. And you definitely don't deserve the credit. Anyways. How do we plan on breaking into stark enterprises. I can blast the doors down. cut a whole in the doors. theres a million different ways. If you want to not be seen by cameras I can cause an electro magnetic discharge that will disable all of the camera's within a certain radius. Just tell me what to do and we're in.

Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 pm

*The group waited for the crown to start thinning, keeping a eye out for SXM.*

Luke: Kathy should be around here. I don't see them here, but this guy apparently gave Tesla and Chulance their powers back.
Justin: Chulance, wasn't he... never mind.

*As they watched on, they spot a familiar figure at the back of the crowd.*

Justin: Well well, if it isn't out lovely sword swinging lady.
Manda: Hmm, Julie right? She was somewhat new to Genosha before all this, wasn't she.

*Before to long they spotted Troy.*

Jim: Yo, fire boy!

*Troy looks behind him seeing the group. He go's to them.*

Troy: Why are you here instead of there *points to the crowded fountain*.
Luke: Lets just say we decided to hang back a bit, make sure nobody keels over from this magic water they are drinking.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Mike: You hear about the guy handin' out powers like a pedophile handin' out candy on Halloween?

Terrell: *chuckles* I'm really not sure about that. There could be more than powers in that formula he's got.

Mike: What, so we're gonna live our lives robbin' banks and killin' people.

Terrell: Mike you have to stop being so naive. This guy suddenly pulls a formula out of his ass when the smartest people on the planet couldn't... You know what, go. Take the car with you.

Mike: Terrell... We can both get our powers back *twitches* All four of us.

*Mike said this as he included the symbiotes. Terrell looked indecisive before nodding with a smirk.*

Terrell: Let's get our powers back. Except you... ok. Patricia!

*Patricia enters with a bluetooth on, and an iPad.*

Patricia: Yes?

Terrell: We'll be back.

Mike: She's not gonna come?

Terrell: We're gonna check to see if this shit is legit or not. If it's good and not a trap, then we'll take Patricia to get some candy.

*Patricia was confused but saw them off.*

Mike: Let's play Power by Kanye!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Aaron: I...

"Aaron's head was a mess. His tactical savvy was reduced to practically nothing"

Aaron: Whatever you think is best. I'm not in my best right now. Besides, you're a trained assassin. I'd rather we not get caught until I've handled what I need to handle. But I have someone inside that can help us. My butler Alfred. I'll give you his contact. We need to move though
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 pm

???: MOVE BITCHES FUSIONS BACK! AND I'M READY TO DRINK A FEW GALLONS WHOO LETS GO!

"Milo flew in via the GL Ring a shield around him as he flew forward, Keel with a gun, as he flew towards the water Hundreds of Iron Sentienls came."

Milo: Aaah SHit that just ain't right
KEel: Ventro damn it
Milo: EVERYBODY FUCK THE IRON SENTINELS! THE PRESIDENT IS A BITCH! YEAH It FITS NOW! EVERYONE GET YOUR POWERS FREE POWERS EVERYBODY!
Walter: Holy shit...
Neil: Well he's one for obig entrances..
Walter: were fucked were over fucked were super fucked
Neil: Mhmm..probably

"As the Iron Sentinels came, Piccolo flew in with Choi, while Milo landed on the roof of Oscorp, forming a machine gun via the GL ring with Keel firing, while Milo gathered energy."

Milo: IMMMA FIRIN MAI LAZER!!!!!!!!

"Milo began firing concentrated blasts of energy in all directions at the Iron Sentinels after forming an object resembling a trifectia joint using it to fire multiple directions."

Milo: WHOO HOO! IM BAAAACK! FUCK THE RULES I HAVE MONEY! LETS PLAY SOME SHIT!

"Milo made a radio and then it began playing World Wide Choppa, while people still tried to get to the fountains while Iron Sentinels began heading towards the crowd attacking them, and aiming at the fountains."

Neil: Seems the Government is finally just nsaying fuck it kill them all.
Kathy: bastards
Neil: I like the beat tho.

???? HEY ATTENTION OSCORP AND ALL THE BITCHES ON PLANET MY BITCHES! NAMES TOMMY! THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM THE REDEEMERS TO THE GOVERNMENT FUCK YOU! POWERS!

"Tommy used the Temporal function on his guantlets to slow down time flying down he took out a big bottle, and dipped it into a fountain filling it open he opened up a portal with the shifter heading inside leaving, as the temporal function turned off and he walked through Milo shook his head."

Milo: Smh Imma fuck that bitch up when i get my powers.
Keel: How about we fucking get them first!
Milo: Right.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Aiden: ok then, follow me, I'll check out your real estate on the way.

"Aiden ran out of his apartment and hopped on his motor bike and waited for Aaron to get on. Once aaron was on he revved it up and took off towards stark enterprises."

Aiden: Alright, here's a cell phone. contact your butler and try to get him to help us get inside. It's your building so we should be able to get in fairly easy. I mean all the thumb print scanners and eye scanners should be set for your prints and retinas.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 pm

*The group is still watching everything that is going on.*

Troy: Milo, makes such a calm entrance. You'd never know he was here.

*He sad that purposely as a joke to Milo's big entrance.*

Luke: Well nobody seems to be dying from the formula. And look over there.

*Luke pointed to Tesla and Chulance who have come out going over to Niel.*

Luke: Our old buddies are out, and seem to be perfectly healthy. Want to go over there and see what's up.
Troy: Hell yea.

*The group began walking over to meet up with Milo and the others.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:15 pm

"Desmond and the Cleansers had went to work with eliminating Superhumans after Yua had their files leaked on the internet, and Desmond was on the phone."

Desmond: Yes I know Ventro is on live television, this is the False Prophet Neil Potter, Milo is The Devil, and the Antichrist is probably one of the leaders in this Illuminati group I suspected it was Aaron but it seems he seeks redemption, it is probably this Green Arrow figure. This is our chance! This is God's judgement for not starting the elimination of this scum early! He's ministered us through the internet Kill Them All!
"At the Lab in DC Jorgan and Oliver flew through the sky or rather Jorgan flew in the Iron Patriot armor, and Oliver hung on for his life as they arrived outside of Yua's mansion where Taizan and her kids were inside they burst in, and Oliver used the Poisson Gas arrow, with Jorgan placing a shield around them."

Jorgan: Alright then now what?
Oliver: Now we wait.
Jorgan: Then we get her and escape this digital nightmare.
Oliver: Look Osborn don't bring that shit up, your daughter could tap into the powers of so many beings it's not even funny, she's probably one of the most if not most powerful mutants ever. There's someone else I've been thinking about the Antichrist.
Jorgan: The hell?
Oliver: Girl named Sammie, she was on my team, she can do anything. She's like Evil Jesus, but she's somewhat of a nice person she took out Heaven with a word.
Jorgan: SHit..I think I remember reading about her death, her family had stock in my company.
Oliver: See her powers combined with Carmen, problem is there's no way in hell the Government could overpower them, the only person that could deal with Sammie are people like Milo and..Angels.
Jorgan: Wait..you don't believe God di-
Oliver: Of Course not were taking about the Abrahamic God. He's omnipotent, why would an omnipotent need help. I think the Angels wiped our powers, and maybe there working with someone here in the United States.
Jorgan: That's crazier then my theory.
Oliver: Maybe but it's one that makes sense, no we wait.
"Milo flew into the air."

Milo: AND NOW FOR THE GRAND FINALE! FUSION RETURNS!

"Milo flew towards the fountains smiling, when suddenly a blast from an Iron Sentinel completly disintegrated the fountains Milo stopping in mid air..the Iron Sentinels were coming back together."

Clint: Ms President the Formula has been terminated and. ..before Ventro could access it.
Milo: You....mutha....fuckers ! I AM GOING TO FUCK ALL OF YOU UP!!!! ALL OF YOU! I WANT MY GOD DAMN POWERS! MUTHAFUCKERS I HATE HATE HATE ALL OF YOU! GOD DMAN IT!
Clint: Ms President I think we may have a-

"Clint was cut off as Milo blasted his Iron Sentinel sending it crashing into a building, Milo flared up with Emerald Energy using the ring the entire forming a massive Avatar of Emerald energy around him."

Milo: ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW PREPARE FOR THE SUPER DUPER MOTHERFUCKING MILO DEATH RAY IN ONE TWO THREE LETS G-

"However before Milo could move Clint simply fired a weapon opening up a portal to the Negative Zone Dimension sucking Milo inside and the portal closed. Clint flew into air via the mecha."

Clint: Attention Everyone Leave this area now you have 5 minutes or you will all be terminated, Neil Potter you are under arrest for distribution of illegal substances en masse.
Neil: ...
Walter: Shit
Neil: x3...
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 pm

*The group stopped their approach soon enough.*

Troy: Well shit...
Luke: Come on.

*Luke went over to where Neil was, meeting up with Tesla and Chu all in the same area.*

Luke: Well, this turned out to be a bust.
Tesla: Luke, what are you guys doing here?
Justin: We came here to check this thing out. Was about to try a bit of that water, looked safe enough.
Troy: Yea, so much for that plan. Is this the guy who created the formula? (Neil)
Tesla: Indeed.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:52 pm

*The flying vehicle Terrell and Mike had been flying in crashed into Oscorp. Terrell and Mike get out.*

Terrell: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! I thought you could drive?

Mike: Nah, I never got my permit.... Let''s go get our powers back.

*Before the two could make a move the fountains were disintegrated.*

Mike: Fuuuuuuck! Even before Milo! You bitches! I hate you all! Fuck your mom you bitch n****! Imma whoo-

*Terrell tugged Mike into the car as Milo was defeated.*

Terrell: Start up the car before you end up like him!

*Terrell took a good look at Clint before seeing a weapon fire from the car toward the ground where the fountain use to be.*

Terrell: The fuck? MIKE!

*Terrell was then pushed to the ground before jumping into the water spilling out of the hole he had made. Mike didn't care how dirty the water was now. He drank to his delight before running.*

Mike: They gave me five minutes!

*Mike shouted before jumping back to the car with ease and getting inside with Terrell who just shook his head and took the driver's seat. The car backed out of the hole they made and flew away immediately, heading back toward L.A.*

Mike: My fuckin' powers are back. I can't believe this shit. I think Jesus wanted me to shoot that laser beam. Jesus and Construct was talking and my boy was like "You give my boy an idea. Make him get his power back." and Jesus was like....

Terrell: If you don't shut the fuck up!

Mike: You jealous man. You jealous.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:06 am

Walter: Now what?
Kathy: Neil we can fight them
Neil: They've already dispersed the crowds below. This situation has changed from desperate to hopeless in a matter of minutes if you ask me
Walter: Your going to let them arrest you?
Neil: all for restoring powers that they probably took in the first place, At least we know without a doubt now there working so hard to keep the powers gone, they sent Ventro to hte Negative Zone, this Illuminati business, and all of it is bullshit.

"Back with the SXM Remnants Filipe's group had arrived with Rachel, and Stella too late as Clint was leading the Iron Sentinels to surround Oscorp, with Neil, and Walter fleeing inside."

Chulance: Tesla what do we do? Neil is the key to all of this? He's the one with the formula if they get rid of Neil the others will never get their powers back.
Clint: Stop them All of them! Get me Neil Potter!
Other SRU Agents: YES SIR!

"Amanda in the White House was upset she'd heard info that the FBI had uncovered info that Desmond and the Cleansers might be potentially involved with the assassination of Carl instead of Aaron Stark, even though it was a closed case. She was growing more uspet her presidency was at jeopardy now all the events caused by Yua, and their experiments wiping out powers, it was all being un-done this had to be stopped, she pulled out another phone untracable."

Amanda: Hasem I'm calling now..because I am a true patriot, and you have your orders. Whatever you need I supply it. Hasem eliminate the problem now, all of it.
Hasem: Oh Yes Ms President it will be done.
Amanda: Good I expect no mistakes
Hasem: You will not be disappoint then.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:22 am

*Terrell, Mike, and Patricia are now in a lab in Russia where Mike's blood is being studied. Mike is busy playing around with his powers.*

Terrell: So?

Patricia: He's a mutant, what more can I say. Even his symbiote's powers were restored by consuming this formula.

Terrell: Too bad it's on hold since Neil is being arrested... Excuse for a second.

*Terrell calls Riya to check up on her. He tried calling her every day. He would ask her how things were with her, the baby and the team before telling her how things were with Mike and himself.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:24 am

Me: I get a feeling we're too late huh?
Harry: Damn. What the hell happened!

"Hei steps out of the van and starts asking a nearby witness"

Rachel: So...
Me: This was our chance to get our powers back
Medusa: Completely busted

Hei: Alright, it seems that Iron Sentinels have destroyed the supposed fountain...because Milo showed up
Rachel: MY brother!
Stew: Awww obviously. He must have come to get his powers back
Hei: He got sent to negative zone for his troubles. At least by what the guy described it seems that's what happened. And another thing, two guys, matching descriptions of two SXM members are guarding Neil"
Me: Wait!
Harry: Who?
Hei: The diamond girl and the adapting guy...
Me: Chu and Tesla. Alright! We got ourselves a ticket in yet
Rachel: But the sentinels?
Me: We don't have much of a choice.
Harry: So...we're busting in there aren't we

"Hei gets in, and I step on the gas and the van drives towards Oscorp. Iron Sentinels notice the car, and start to aim"

Harry: Filipe...
Me: Shut up and let me drive!

"I steer to the left and barely dodge a blast before just ramming the van through the front entrance,"

Harry: Are you..
Rachel: INSANE! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US! STELLA'S HERE!

"While Rachel is busy chocking the live out of me, Stella is seen opening the backdoor of the van"

Stella: Mother, you should worry about punishing dad later...they're aiming for us gain

"Everyone gets the fuck out of the van before the sentinels fire again"

Me: Up! Balcony! Now!

Stew: This is quite the insane little trip

"Everybody climbs the stairs towards the balcony and meet Neil's group"

---

"Aaron phones Alfred"

Aaron: Alfred...how's...I'm fine, not now. Listen, can you get me inside Stark Enterprises without getting caught? I can use force if necessary yes, but I'd rather not...alright.

---

"Meanwhile, Arthur is seen exiting the FBI building"

Arthur: So...Desmond can't be tracked, so the next possible choice is finding Stark and clearing his name. But...where would he go

"Arthur gets in his car and drives off"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 am

"Helicopters landed on the ceiling while Clint landed on the roof getting out of his mecha, and armed, splitting up heading in the balcony while Neil was leaving with Walter, Kathy, Chulance, and Tesla."

Kathy: Neil do you want us to?
Neil: Follow the plan leave with your friends and reunite with the other Shadow X Men, I know what SHIELD is doing, and if my plan goes right, then we may be able to mend the powers situation on a global level good bye.
Kathy: damn it alright
Neil: Come on Walter let's go.

"With that the groups split up with Neil and Walter leaving seeking out SHIELD agents, while Kathy's trio runs into Filipe's group with Kathy bumping into Filipe and hugging him."

Kathy: ICY! I missed you!
Chulance: Hey we found you guys quicker then we thought. I bet we can still get Neil.

"In another room they hear yelling as Neil is taken down, along with Walter, while Tommy is at the Redeemers Lab studying the water in the lab, and sipping some himself."

Tommy: I'm going get smarter, or do more cool shit..come on laser beams..legit laser ebams..ah what the hell..This is just regular water what the fuck.

"Riya walked in."

Riya: What's wrong is that the power water? Let me have a sip" Smiles"
Tommy: No
Riya: Aww Tom Tom is it because of the nick name cuz
Tommy: Damn it no it's normal water, something's wrong I don't know how the hell people were getting abilities from this water, but it's just regular water! It dosen't make any sense but most powers don't. We need to get that bastard and figure out how this formula operates, and how you make a formula disappear!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:55 am

"Me and Harry, followed by Hei run into the room the screaming came from"

Me: He better not be dead!!

"Stella follows behind the three of us, with the rest of the powerless mutants tagging along"

Rachel: Stella get back here!
Stew: I have a bad feeling about this
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 pm

*Troy's group remained outside watching as all the events unfolded. They seen the break up.*

Luke: This is insane. Damn I realize people want their power back. Did you catch those guys in the van?
Troy: Insane idiots if you as me.
Justin: Hard to see back here, but I think I saw Filipe?
Troy: ... I rest my case. Razz
Manda: In the scramble, it looked like Kathy, Tesla, and Chulance was on that guys side.
Luke: They should have an easy escape then with Kathy. Just shrink the group and sneak away. If Niel can restore powers, I don't see them just giving him up to SHIELD.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next