Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ghost Rider Agency

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghost Rider Agency

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:09 pm

*Abby blushed and shy'd away slightly, smiling at Collin's comment. But got over it quickly as he mentioned magic.*

Abby: I've had... a hard time at SXML as of late, looking for a break, and got a offer here... figure I'd try it out. I have to admit, I've never used magic before though.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm

"Collin nodded, and putting his arm around Abby he led her out. They walked through the head-quarters and moved and arrived in a room with some equipment."

Collin: This is a gym, not an ordinary gym. Some of the objects and equipment in this room is enchanted or blessed. There's blessings and curses there's variations for example your friend Kano is a god, he can offer his divine blessing or a curse which is negative. I cannot cast a divine blessing I'm not a god, but gods can. However anybody can enchant an object with the right amount of practice, and these can extend to living people. For example of a god blessed you, you might gain a portion of there abilities be able to draw for them or gain something from them, as with everything there's different versions. This is the basics of magical amplification, harm or help. Blessing or Curse, good and bad? Follow? The other basics offense, defense, and summoning. We'll go through what knowledge I have of that, then we need to seek out someone else who can further your magical development your powers will help you learn magic faster.
Castiel: I can hear. I suppose you want me to join the Scooby Gang now, right? Well I still am a business man who has wor kto do in Vegas.
Keeth: Really Cas? We pulled you out of Hell, we can put you back.
Castiel: Fuck you man, if you put me back, when I climb out on my own, you'll be on my to do list and you know what I mean. I'm still joining your little group, but I better get some scooby snacks if you know what I mean
Keeth: I don't know if I can get your powers back, I WORK for your boss.
Castiel: Damn ever seen Horrible Bosses?
Keeth: We're not killing Angels damn it.
Castiel: Whatever, alright Enochian Magic is some of the MOST potent magic. You need to get this girl right, we'll get me a sample of her hair, skin cells, something then I'll set up a spell that should be able to get to her. However Outer Gods, Old ones is too much, then we contact Amber, if she has one of the sorcereries combined with this, it might be able to do the trick, but thatr's easy to set up, I'm going to work an advanced spell to summon a beast of Heaven. You're making me work on short notice, after this we're getting my arsenal back.
Keeth: Fine fine just get shit set up back at my place.
Castiel: Right let's move.
"A Man in a black shirt was seen leaning against a wall. Some sort of device in hand, he was pressing some keys on the device and leaning down."

Man: There here..and in search of Clocks.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ghost Rider Agency - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Abby: So good, bad. Offense, defense and summoning. Seems basic enough.

*Abby was still unsure about the whole magic thing, but she was a beginner, and was willing to learn as best she can.*

Abby: So, where do we start? Enchantments?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Fathae: I'm sure Amber herself must have a plan...or at least Zelretch
Dante: Well this works too. Although...where the fuck are they right now, we don't know

---

"Amber walks up to Zelretch"

Amber: Is it me...or are people...staring at us?
Zelretch: Probably. I am pretty famous. And this is THE mecca of magic
Amber: Yeah but...aren't you suppose to be more...discrete with your powers?
Zelretch: Amber, there's a lot about my past you don't know. I'm not exactly the...most loved individual

"Zelretch continuous walking, leaving Amber even more puzzled"

----

"Meanwhile, in Paris, Phil is walking along, unaware that he's being tracked by a woman...in a nun outfit"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Collin: We'll start with your powers, there in another dimension. The question is finding that dimension, because your vectors can cut through alot. They can cut through psioinic energy, magic, energy ect. Now then if you can cut through magic you can destabalize it, combine that with basic magic and you can overcome opponents with far more experience and talent then you. Aside from the basics you're going to need to learn demonic magic, or at least how to combat at, you have quite the history with demons. Which means..you're going to have to train with a demon because humans who fuck with demon magic get just that fucked.

"Collin went over to pick up a bar and handed it to Abby, as son as she took it she dropped it from it being too heavy."

Collin: Enchanments can be very specific. Make it so only certain people can pick it up, make it so only black people can pick it up or it can only harm black people, or that only people in brotherhood can use it and so on. We dealt with some KKK a while back who were using enchanted weapons to get by killing some blacks, figured out reversed it let's just say it's a good thing the agent reversing it wasn't white. Enchanment is taking magical energy and putting it into an object, and the magic is just an extension of your body. Magic is something anybody can use, here.

"Collin reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a small bag filled with some sort of liquid and takes out a lighter."

Collin: Ever smoked weed? This is the same thing, except it's to help you get in tune with your sixth sense your magic. Just light this smoke the vapors, then focus on the bar focus on moving your energy into the bar. Say Motus.

"When Collin said the word, the bar moved over to his hand then Collin dropped it."

Collin: Make it so only mutants can hold it, so I can't pick it up. when you use the spell focus on making it mutants only. You can do it Abby, and yes Motus is latin. Latin is a language very in tune with magic, so is Wiccan but there's more dark witchcraft shit you do Not want to get into.
Castiel: Ah fucking your girl is always gone.
Keeth: Yeah Yeah I know.
Man: Yes..there here, there here we're monitoring them.
"A woman is seen in a coat looking at Phil, and rushes at him jumping him going into an ally. The Woman lunges froward at Phil getting claws kneeing him."

Woman: YOU WONT END US!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:19 pm

"The nun tracking Phil stays at a distance watching the fight. She seems to be somewhat concerned with Phil"

---

"Zelretch is seen talking to a man. Amber is looking around various shops, while Goul has just vanished. Just then, Amber notices someone watching Zelretch. Not the man in a black coat, but someone else. He's wearing one of those straw cone hats, and his face is obscured. However, his arms are wrapped in bandages. She decides not to move for now"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Abby: Alright, I'll try.

*Abby lights the smoke and inhales it.*

Abby: Alright... focus my energy into the bar.

*Following Collin's instructions. She says "Motus" As she does so, pulling the bar over to her hand.*

*Phil notices the women's claws*

Phil: I suggest, you move aside miss.

*Phil's hands are seen covering in fer, long claws growing from his hand as he started his transformation, ready to go full wolf at a seconds notice.*

Phil: You ready for this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Woman: So you believe your the only one here? You think you can defeat a Kitsune? Your kind's brute strength surpass my own by far, but our acuteness and other advantages more then make up for it.

"The woman's claws drawn her heart beat racing as she stared down Phil. A Bluetooth was in her hair and a buzzing could be heard with Phil's enhanced sense of hearing one of the perks that came with the werewolf curse. The Woman looked as Phil smirked at her."

Phil: Sasha?
Sasha: So it appears your senses are nothing to be toyed with, then I shal end this fast. Sergei thank you once again for your usefullness, run your country, deal with your people, and the Foedus will deal with theirs.

"Sasha moved at incredible speeds leaping up and kicking Phil in the chest, then slashing at his arm with her silver knife before regaining her footing, and a tail whipped out as she seemed to be turning into a half fox of sorts she looked at her."

Sasha: I must say, well being in my native form is quite enjoyable this form is not something I mind assuming other. Unlike the ugly ass form you're people take on, fits you. Beasts on the inside, and the outside. Plus it comes with this seductive accent, but enough of that women are an area I'm sure with your appearance you've never had the fine pleasure of being with. At least none worthy of normal human viewing pleasure, so are you ready to end this confrontation? I have much more pressing matters to attend to then some arrogant wolf who thanks he can compromise us.
"Collin raises his hand and chants motus trying to pull the bar and managing to make it come towards him but it causes him a sharp bit of pain. He lets go of his own grip on the bar and grins."

Collin: It seems you've already pierced the veil.
Abby: The what?
Collin: The Veil, the mist, it's called many things in various culutures and religions. It's what normal people can't see. For example Angels, Gods, Demons, you've pierced it. Of course things hiding within the veil can make themselves present but you don't require their permission. It seems your vectors ability have more advantages then I'd hoped for. Meaning you may get a grasp of the basics even faster, now then practice that spell practice enchanting other items and practice removing enchantments. You may feel light headed and sorts, like I said the effects of this compound are similar to that of a high from marijuana. To say remove is Trajectio which can also function as another form of magical manipulation, removal. Removing abilities for example, another form especially useful in combat against normal superhumans. You can remove superhuman abilities, and the opposite of Trajectio is Liberalitis or Grant you can give powers ect, and restore Resitituo which restores the effects of Remove or restores somethings. So you have a few spells to work with the mechanics can be explored, and if you want a cheat sheet use your vectors to push deeper into the veil but stop once you start loosing control or diving into too much magic you can't handle yet. I'm gonna go grab the books i promised on magic, and maybe even a book on latin since your a good student or maybe because your a pretty girl or a combo of both. Very Happy

"Collin grins and heads out to the Brotherhood's resource center to get the pieces of literature."
"Back at the mansion Keeth is lightning a match then sending out the flames while Castiel is setting up his Enochian magic with Fathae and Dante. Castiel groans working on the sigil."

Castiel: Damn it, I fell for a reason to party and get bitches and booze, not become some supernatural Drunkard version of Buffy or worst Angel, being based off a spin off character would suck.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:49 pm

*Phil took his complete wolf form, his stature much larger and more intimating then Sasha, his nature seems to be effected by his form as he takes a more focused and killer intent. Phil charges towards Sasha at tremendous speed, claws extended look to slice Sasha's head clear off.*

Abby: Alright, I'll give it a try.

*Using what she knows so far, she began using and removing spells on various objects, she didn't want to push to hard, she just wanted to get a feel for how the magic works.*

Abby: I hope I'm not getting in over my head with this magic stuff.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:44 pm

"Sasha looks at her, assuming her fox form leaping out of the way now a full fledged kitsune on all four legs, the knife in her mouth as she leaps forward, she bits Phil in his hind leg then moves to the site, having tossed the knife into her paw before shifting it back into her hand. She assumes a humanoid fox form again knife in hand."

Sasha: Like I said you have vast physical advantages over me, but my technique makes me all the more deadlier to you, so come at me big boy, I want to end this game of Tom and Jerry quickly.
"Collins left to the resource center to get some books, and a man was seen with a line of cocaine on his desk. Collin raised an eyebrow, but the stress involved with dealing with the supernatural was immense, and if there was any who held a right to be judgemental it wasn't him. The Cocaine line was scooped up by a spell, and a man walked over handing him a pile of books."

Collin: Thanks Glover.
Glover: YEAH MAN YEAH!

"Glover used a spell to snort the rest of the cocaine, filling the drug's rush and Collin shook his hand heading back into the gym seeing Abby at work with her magical practice."

Collin: Remember use your vectors to pierce the veil more, the barrier of magic so you can gain more access to it.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:09 pm

*The wound inflicted seemed to heal itself over quickly, not that it had seemed to have a effect on him to begin with. It would take much worse then that to stop Phil. Phil knew all he had to do was get a hold of Sasha, if he did that knife of her's wouldn't do diddly squat to save her life. He went after Sasha again with relentless intent.*

*Abby seemed to slow down a little hearing Collin's comment, a little concerned.*

Abby: Do you think it's safe that I dig into more magic so soon? This is the first time I've used magic, I, don't want to dig into to much magic.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:59 am

"The woman continues to watch the fight as it goes on. She seems somewhat annoyed that it hasn't finished yet"

Woman: That bloody fox demon. If this drags on, the entire mission is jeopardized....

---

Dante: We hardly have the same lovey dovey issues around these here parts
Fathae: What did he mean Dante, by Buffy and Angel

"Dante and Cass facepalm at Fathae's lack of pop culture knowledge"

----

"Eventually, the group come up to an old bazar. There, a young girl, not older than 20, is sitting minding the shop. She turns around, and her eyes suddenly widen in surprise"

Girl: Zelretch!

"She looks happy to see him, and Amber detects just a trace of relief in Zelretch's face"

Zelretch: Hello Iri, it's been a while

"Suddenly however, he gets blasted in the face. Amber and Goul look back at the girl...who's actually not a human at all. Sporting the tail of a snake, she's"

Amber: A lamia...
Zelretch: Amber...this is Irishar Rasho. She's an old friend of mine
Iri: Shut it you old bastard. What the fuck do you want around here?
Goul: Feisty as I recall you woman.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:04 pm

"Sasha groaned it seemed the wolves natural abilities to heal would be against her but some remnant of the wound was still there lingering as if his healing process had been slowed or severed somehow. Sasha just smirked assuming her humanoid fox form again chanting vanishing appearing behind Phil slashing him in the back vanishing again as a mist spread across the area and she held her grip as she assumed her fox form again."

Sasha: You really think you can stop me. "Purrs" Perhaps that beastliness extends into your brain, I knew your appearance was nothing to speak off, it's sad you lack intellect as well. You're like an aged whore, nothing useful left. My people are actually known for our potential, yours are known for their brutality, who do you think has the advantage Mr. Dalton?

"Sasha was still getting information from her bluetooth which luckily had not been damaged when Phil managed to grab her during his initial attack."

Sasha: So now this mist blinds you, what is your next move, your senses are your only advantage, and once I silence my voice then what will you do? Big boy.
"Collin paused he had witnessed Abby's talent and was just eager to see her progress but she did make a good point, he didn't want to further her progress to the point that he damaged her in any way."

Collin: Perhaps your right, we can save piercing the veil further for another day. Anyway sorry to be assigning you homework like a college student, but these books are strictly on the basics. Reading them will help you gain a grasp and make the training go smoother, but we'll take it slow for now.
Castiel: Clearly I can see that, after what I've been through all I can't help but think having some love around here might not bea bad thing.
Keeth: Yeah Yeah, you're talking to the guy with a demon hired by God sealed in my head about love, I get plenty from my girlfriend who tapped into ATEOTW.
Castiel: Lovely, your Pillow talk must be orgasmic.
Keeth: Keep talking, and I'll burn you so bad you won't be able to put your head against a pillow.
Castiel: And just because I've lost most of my power, who says I have time for nonsense like sleep?
Keeth: Touche
Castiel: Anyway I'm almost finished with that sigil, Fathae I'm going to buy you some DVD's alright, if you want to function investigating people and shit you need to know about shit most people know about k.
"A Massive Dragon is seen flying through the dimension Amber and the others in, his wings fold around, and a immense amount of heat is felt from the gargantuan finger. A Sense of pure violence and destruction is felt around this being, he had touched down in a poorer part of the area, seen with people resembling peasants. Despite a part of this dimension less fortunate there level of suffering comes nowhere near close to that of earth's levels of suffering on Africa, and Afghanistan. The figure of the Dragon was seen only briefly, but for those unlucky enough to gaze the being they felt it's presence piercing and devouring their very being and just as quickly the feeling was gone, and what replaced was a man dressed in all black. "

???: Hmm what a pitiful representation of such a vast place, this is a realm I would not even wipe my ass with. If my informants are correct, and they had better be, then Zelretch is here.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 pm

*Abby took the books Collin handed to her and placed them aside, somewhat surprised.*

Abby: So there is books worth of information... all on the basics? I fear to think about the amount of information there is on magic like what someone like Amber uses.

*The very thought that Phil needed to hear Sasha's voice to track her was laughable. Every footstep, every movement, ever her own breath, her own breathing made a sound. He could easily follow her exactly by that alone, even if his visual sight was neutralized. If that wasn't enough, he could also smell her, no two people or beings has the same sent, and once that was locked in, it was a good as having eyes. While she was quick and clever, Sasha had undermined the full extent of Phil's senses, though he wouldn't let her be aware of that. All he needed was one mistake, a laps in judgement, and the fight would be over. Sasha was already filled with confidence, however, ultimately confidence is a persons greatest killer, and Phil knew her speed wouldn't save her forever. Sasha's gentle purr was returned with a growl as Phil kept up his pursuit, not letting Sasha become aware he was purposely playing her into a comfort zone.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Fathae: I suppose that is correct, although taking assistance from a rogue angel wounds my pride somewhat. But I suppose working with two demons means my pride as a knight has long been thrown out the window

"Fathae just answers matter of factually"

Fathae: So what would you recommend for me to be somewhat more informed like normal people?

----

"Zelretch and Goul try to diffuse the angry lamia as Amber looks confused"

Iri: Fine fine! I can find you some info! Wait in here though, I don't want either of you bastards inside my home...bastards

"Iri goes into the bazar."

Zelretch: Follow her please
Amber: Who me?
Zelretch: Yes you...she'd kill me or Goul if we tried

"Amber just sighs and follows her in"

Goul: So...is she your student? Honestly? You planning to die soon?
Zelretch: We all die in the end Goul...you know that better than anyone. I'd rather the arts I know not be lost as the 3rds were
Goul: Yeah...does she know anything about the war? About the Wizard Marshall?
Zelretch: How could I tell such a sweet little girl about the atrocities that happened? That ARE happening? Berserker...
Goul: True...very very true. Still, you better hope she doesn't find out, or it may be your ass....

----

Nun: Come now you mindless beast...I know you have more to you than this...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:44 pm

"Collin grinned he knew about Amber like most people did, she was famous among the magical community, and the Brotherhood she was an idol to them."

Collin: I'm pretty sure she's beyond any books, she probably reads thousands if not more or has read, but once you get to that level multi tasking is somewhat of a simpler task, but enough of talking about things we can't even fathom. Just review these books, get some control, and we'll keep this going. But after an hour or so we're done with official practice for the day.
"Sasha moved around until she felt a hand and she was slammed into the ground, a mini crater formed. Sasha used her magic moving near him raising the knife but Phil grabbed Sasha rushing forward slamming her into a vehicle, as the mist cleared Sasha was slammed into a vehicle bleeding and he battle had been decided fast, Sasha had tears in her hands, as she dropped the knife her grip loose as blood trickled down the fox girl, assuming her human form, the bluetooth smashed, in the Foedus Head quarters some people were speaking as Phil fell to the ground in pain."

Sasha: I..ain't dying in vain.

"Suddenly a man appeared, wearing no shirt and placed his hand on Sasha seemingly appearing out of nowhere, moving at blinding speeds he kneed Phil sending him flying into a brick wall."

Sasha: Peyton
Peyton: Don't worry I'm here, you did good, the boss said it's time to go come on. Looks like your silver posion is doing him in.
Sasha: y..yeah

"Peyton walked over to Sasha transforming into a large beast, and moving away at super speed, leaving Phil on the ground the edge of the knife had contained liquid silver which had entered Phil's blood-stream causing him to cough up blood, his body shutting down."
Castiel: Rogue, I'll have you know, I waged a war against Heaven. and won. This is vacation, and once I got my full arsenal back, I'm back. True this is the weakest I've ever been, no souls, no weapons, but I'm somewhat of a hero now, anti hero. Just..I dunno do some traveling through America, since that's the Agency's main operation place. And I ca lead the road trip, Dante can ride in hte back, you get shot gun, and I'm sure Keeth can handle the GRA, call Shawn.
Keeth: The fuck I
Castiel: and I know some more angels that was working with me, that got kicked out, it's only gonna be a week long trip, we just need a flashy SUV.
Keeth: one problem at a time.
Castiel: Right Right, alright the Sigil is ready, so we can summon the beast when were ready.
"The Man continued to walk, and entered a fairly large temple. There were a few eldery people inside, and asking for some directions he continued to move arriving and sat down some tea was on the table, and another man was there they were all levitating he did the same. An Orb was in the center and a famous of the Shaman, his second hand, aside from him the other Founder of the Consortium. "

Dracon: Ah Brazo I have come to this meeting, what it is it that you have required, I understood agents have located Zelretch here, and they have Goul and are in pursuit of Clocks you think this may be related to the Outer Gods?
Brazo: Precisely, the informants in this meeting have been tracking them, and I believe.
Informant: Excuse me yes, I overheard Zelretch, I am a master of a rare form of magic, I infuse "Ears" so to be within small creatures or vessels and can listen, I am like the master of audio and recording sir, my skills are quite admirable, and so are my allies here.

"The other informants were nervous feeling Dracon's presence, and his immense power they were scared to say anything. Dracon looked at them and opened his mouth breathing out intense flames incinerating all of them then turned to the one with the self proclaimed talent he was unphased."

Informatn: Your..powers are even more impressive in person.
Dracon: Quote the correct response, what is your name
Informant: Peno.
Dracon: Your services will be accepted in the Consortium, find the information, to have the ability to evade the Sorcerers is unique, do not worry about evasiveness being useless against me, most forms of any magecraft is.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:05 pm

*Abby nodded and looked back grabbing the first book, then back to Collin.*

Abby: So... any certain page, or do I have to go through the full books?

*Phil reverted to human form, the silver would slow him down, at most he would fall into what seemed like a deep sleep for a few days, but it was doubtful the blade contained that much silver. All that was known for sure was one, Sasha could of been dead tonight, and two, Phil will be back again. He laid down with a smile, despite his body trying to reject the silver within him.*

Phil: Nothing quite like a worthy opponent.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:22 pm

"As Phil began to lose conscious, a figure in his blurred vision appeared. The nun had descended once the battle was over and was healing him"

Nun: I cannot have this damned wolf sleep.

"After she finishes healing him, she quickly scales the wall to make sure he doesn't see her when he wakes up"

----

"Amber meanwhile, is inside the house with Iri"

Amber: So...
Iri: What do ya want brat!
Amber: You're a lamia right? How do you know Zelretch?
Iri: How do I know Zelretch? How do you know the Wizard Marshall so well you're traveling with him, that's the question
Amber: Wizard...Marshall? What's that name? He's never used it around me
Iri: A little nickname for cowards

"Iri is searching through her things, and comes up with a map"

Iri: Go to the place indicated on that map. It's a Space Warp gate. One of the oldest before dimensional magecraft was perfected. Clocks is know to use these gates for the fluff of it. So maybe you'll find something there.
Amber: Thanks...

"Amber moves to walk out"

Iri: Don't trust that old man...he's betrayed millions of people. Just a fair warning

"Amber looks at the lamia for a while, before leaving"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:52 pm

*Phil woke up, quicker then he had expected, clearly someone wanted to further along the healing process, someone who knew he was recovering, not dying.*

Phil: Hmm, seems I have someone watching my back.

*Phil got up, and continued his way. Now thought to be dead, this in theory, should make his task that much easier.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:03 am

"Osiris was sitting down in a club on Olympus that Dionysus was running, every know on then he paused and enjoyed running a bar on the outskirts of Olympus. He had no qualms with anyone as long as they were enjoying his intoxicating beverages, Suddenly a flash was seen as Odin appeared having had Heimdall assist him traveling to get to Olympus. Due to being on the outskirts Dionysus or Mr. D or even D as he allowed himself to be called by his peers could access it, and grant access to others even mortals. Odin sat down and waved his hand as his spear vanished."

Odin: My usual
Dionysus: Your type of drink, you vikinings I was always admirable of your drinking habits, one reason I didn't want daddy to destroy you all or start attacks against you.
Odin: Ah I remove times when me and Zeus have had hostilities, but those times have passed, I have long since forgotten such violent habits.
Dionysus: Really, passing on your power to your grandson did this too much, your a soap opera grandpa now. "Grins"

"Dionysus waved his hands as two drinks appeared, another man walked over to them obviously showing signs of intoxication as he stumbled over to the seat by Odin. He turned to see none other then Hercules, the rival of his late son Thor, and had been somewhat of a rival to his grandson."

Hercules: How's ya boin doing, did really good saving us all from Dark Serpent, and the Pmsing Angels.
Dionysus; Dicks with wings, sometimes I wonder who's worst them or my father, but I guess them to me at least since my father wants me to live at least...more tehn them.
Hercules: Come on dad isn't that bad.
Dionysus: Psssh, maybe not t ohis fwavoite little hero, but you see him take a vacation, and Hela would make your life hell, but anyway we're meeting about a specific winged asshole, Zachariah the one who's intiating hostilities against us, Osiris you're understandably angry at them, but taking out your frustrations on Phoenix or any of Ventro's friends for that matter isn't exactly intelligent, nor is taking as much of my beverages as you have is but that's a different type of stupidity I appreciate that.
Osiris: Careful, or I'll put you on court.
Dionysus: No need for the trial, I can't hold up to your standards, hopefully my immortality will allow the trial to be long eonugh for me to enjoy a few thousand more years of relaxation.
Osiris: "Laughs" Right Right, we'll I've been speaking to the leader of the Watchers, Samyaza, Zachariah is planning something to get rid of us, some sort of Nazi style exterimation plan to eliminate the other pantheons, he wants to use it to promote his rise to gain control of Heaven.
Odin: Isn't their father or "God" as they call him, the creator of us all, the one in kind. What makes him so special that he can't take care of his own, I think if we came together we could wipe them all out, there nothing special.
Dionysus: Well I know Ares, and Athena want to eliminate those pesky rip offs, claiming we were first.
Odin: But damn it they're right, it's time we take care of the Angels, Heaven, all of them once and for all, before they take care of us.
"Collin shrugged smiling."

Collin: Sorry you're gonna have to go through the whole books if you want to learn whats necessary, but not in one time, a week or two there not super super long. Very Happy I went through it once, trust me I know how your feeling.
"Peyton and Sasha had gotten to the Foedus head-quarters hoping to deal with Phil sooner or later, he was a threat, the fact that people had uncovered the Foedus's head-quarters was bad enough, as Peyton had set her down, she had been taken to another center to be healed, and Travone was reading a file. Bastil entered the room and was sniffing something then turned to them and sat down."

Bastil: We've sent Wolfe on the mission to find him with the magic Sasha infused in the blade, and his own natural abilities to detect sin.
Peyton: After what those bastards did to Sasha I mean.
Bastil: Calm yourself, I mean you have no reason to be calm true, but we need to be in our head, we don't think it has to do with the Fallen Angel in Vegas, we're pretty sure if an angel wanted us eliminated most of us would have been compromised or dead, meaning this probably has to do with either mortals who have information of us, perhaps even connected to the Black Club.
Peyton: Fearful of demons, but associative with monsters? Just like those apes to manipulate those who they consider the inferior species.
"With Phil Callisto appeared near him, he wanted to come in contact with the Foedus, he was sure there was some creature out there who was in contact with the gates of hell."

Callisto: Really now, seems you were healed. It wasn't by me or by any of my agents means. Not saying that I wouldn't have assisted you, plus if this individual had been trying to poison you I would have had them eliminated. Question is seems you have allies, which is a good thing, bad thing is your identity is compromised now that means your somewhat useless, unless you think you can still infilitrate Foedus even though they think your trying to compromise them.
"Keeth's phone was ringing he was sitting down, Castiel had left to go pick up some DVD boxsets from Walmart to introduce Fathae, he was just coming back in with Supernatural, Buffy, Angel, Smallville, Boondocks, and House of Payne box-sets tossing the box onto a couch."

Castiel: Christmas came early this year, enjoy also the demons are up to something, the new King of hell wants to control it with Lucifer vacating.
Keeth: We'll right now we're dealing with.
Castiel: Keeth, listen, the war for hell you've ignored it for fr too long, Mephisto is back stronger then ever, and is at war with his son, and Crowley. Lucifer's little jazz restaraunt had some divine judgement from big daddy, I'm tired of all this shit, It's time we go speak to God, there is an item blessed by Enochian magic that can find him, and I know were it is.
Keeth: "Sighs" While I really don't want to piss the Big G off about some little scrabble with some demons, let's do it, a war over Hell is big even if it is evil vs evil, where is it.
Castiel: Vatican.
"Meanwhile in Arlington Country, Virginia a helicopter was coming down landing near the Pentagon, security guards were on, and a woman was seen. She had an Iphone in her hands and was sending messages to someone known as Purple. As the building landed the pilot motioned but suddenly the helicopter was under attack, bullets flying, alarms were blaring. The Shooters were seen of Middle Eastern descent, the woman inside pulled out her own machine gun, as the two guard's eyes turned black, the woman opened fire sending the guards flying into the wall holes in her stomach."

Woman: Damn Demons.

"She rushed out of the helicopter, her pilot taking control of the helicopter's machine guns opening fire on the shooters, the woman's phone, as she went to click on app saying lamp and a woman appeared irritated, raising her hands she clapped unleashing a massive wave of energy to disable the attackers."

Woman: Piper I
Piper: Fuck you bitch, I was getting fucked by Adam Sandler.
Woman: Pi
Piper: It's alright Elaine, hmm nice form you took, looking sexy, what happened to the senator?
Elaine: She was taken care of by Foedus, and no we didn't feed her to Bastil, or something she's in the Lotus Hotel, we're we send all replacements who are worth replacing, she'll be fine.
Piper: Hehe Zeus's little play pin, guess it's better then his afterlife. Just ask for the wish, so I can get you inside, and have the Fitrah operatives taken care of, I smell demonic possesion.
Elaine: I figured seems the demon's new leader is proactive, and this war is just making it worst for us that us, especially Foedus heard HQ in Paris was compronised, demons might be working with monsters now, our own kind betraying us.
Piper: No loyalties amongst beasts, don't worry worst with genies, alright chop chpo
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:19 am

Abby: Great... oh well, least I got some time. Man no kidding, it really does feel like being back in school doesn't it. Razz

Phil: It never go's as planned. This could be a bit of a set back, but the objective is still the same.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:41 am

Dante: The Vatican! I know someone!
Fathae: Huh?
Dante: I know someone in the Vatican! Well...lots of someones. Who here knows of an organization called "The Burial Agency"? Ever watch Hellsing? It's exactly like that! Heck some say the author probably got the idea from interacting with someone in the Catholic Church. Point is, it's a secret division of the Church that deals with the paranormal. And I have friends inside it. If we need something from Vatican City, it'll be easy as shit

----

"Meanwhile, Amber, Goul and Zelretch arrive at a giant, although somewhat beaten down, portal. A bar nearby seems to be largely empty"

Zelretch: So this is a magitech dimensional portal...never seen one
Goul: You don't NEED one
Zelretch: True...it's a fascinating historical object. I bet I could build one...although I'd much rather just commission this one and keep it safe. This is a piece of work here
Amber: You're acting like an old archaeologist. Come on Indiana, we got work to do

"The 3 of them made their way into the bar. In the bar, there's around 5-6 people. They make their way to the counter"

Amber: Hey! We're looking for someone that may have used this portal?
Bartender: Well, I run the portal admissions...so I would know
Zelretch: He'd be covered in magitech armor. Time mage...anything?
Bartender: Hmm...awww yeah! I know. Passed by here couple of days ago. Clocks right? He's a regular of the entire network
Goul: Awww, he uses our nickname

----

Heracles: Come now, that's exaggerating! I'm sure that we can talk to their more level headed leaders to get them to stop

"Heracles has sat next to Osiris and happily puts his hands around her shoulders"

Heracles: No need to fall back our usual methods this time. We're all godly beings here
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:18 am

"Dracon was seen in another area of the dimension, he was gathering his information. Putting his hands together, a sort of pulse was released, and his eyes were shut as he delivered a message to all the members of the Consortium. Dracon then looked around."

Dracon: Heh, they're pulling together the old crew heh, wonder how they plan to deal with the 3rd's absence. What a pitiful fool, her powers would have been handled so much better in the hands of a capable combatant like myself.
Castiel: This won't be as easy, this amulet is well hidden by a secret sect of the church, of course God isn't their genie, but if we get it, he might respond to us, or at least I know the incantation from the amulet, but there it's hidden. If we move it, we'll be dealing with Virgil, the weapons keeper of Heaven.
Keeth: Oh Fuck, that bastard I know who he is, he's one of the most annoying Angels in terms of power, he's like a toned down Uriel. He guards weapons, and can pretty much use any weapon ,or at least has information.
Castiel: We'll it's worth the shot if we get to God, then I'm sure we can deal with Virgil. Now then let's get this moving, Dante who's your connection, we grab it we don't need Virgil slaughtering your friends.
Odin: REally now, did the Angels not wreck you, they injured the other gods, even killed some during their rampage, they didn't even fight Dark Serpent, they blamed US and believed our end would mean the Serpent'sf all, foolish cowardly bastards, their entire kind were wiped out by a mere Worthy, a powerful one I admit, but if that's the case we can strike we can end them, they are even more mistreating of mortals then we were when in power.
Dionysus: frankly I'm about as annoyed with them as I am the Olympian's bastard mortal children, no offense to you Hercule since your "Spewcial." Like I said I'm ready, Ares, Athena, even Aphordite hates them, Zeus is just itching.
Odin: Then let's get it startted, I know Ra is upset, and D over here says Kali came in her drunk earlier, saying Vishnu wanted to help out, four pantheons, and I'm sure we can get more, my son id run COG for a while.
Osiris: All for it, Hercule come on we have to do this
"In Heaven, inside one of God's favorite restaurants Genesis, inside Heaven, Cherubs or Cupid as they were known by legend. They were always happy, the representation of love itself, and the best singers in the Lord's choir. Zachariah was sitting down eating some lamb, as well as Abdiel the angel of negotiation who like Crowley was the creator of the angelic counter part of the soul deal, and one of the most crooked of God's holy warriors still in Heaven."

Abdiel: Coming to me again, what do you need this time, a weapon from heaven Lot's salt, The Staff of Moses, perhaps even a tribulation trumpet, or someone's soul a pastor, priest, more grace?
Zachariah: Hmm no, I need your assistance, The Council of Thrones runs Heaven, but we also deal with the Arch-Angel as the President to our Congress, the representative of God.
Abdiel: Daddy, he's still around isn't he, always having fun doing what he will, his "son" is no better, What makes JC so special, damn hippie, personally I like the Anti version of him better, she has a nice rack.
Zachariah: Careful, I may be corrupt myself, but I'm still for the Council, blasphemy is the most serious crime, and you know "Sunday School" up here is no pitnick.
Abdiel: You're right about that, I'd rather take a one way trip to Lucifer's cage before going back there, but you're searching for a powerful weapon to help you win your war with those false gods. You want the weapon of all weapons, the Holy Lance, Spear of Destiny, weapon second only to the nail and the trumpets. "grins" Am I right, with that winning the war would be a simple matter, and so would control of the council, and perhaps even a front a resseructed Michael, but you know JC owns that, we'd have to deal with him to get it, or I would, but I'd need Black Ops, who's leading it now not Ruth.
Zachariah: We're working on that, but anyway yes that lance, with it even Ventro won't be able to stop us, the Council of the Thrones will rise to it's former glory during the days of the Fall and Flood, even Samyaza will bow to us.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:18 pm

*After about a hour Abby is seen sat at a desk reading through the first book when Collin comes up to her. He lays a hand on Abby's shoulder causing her to look back, seeing Collin with a smile.*

Collin: Hey, that's enough to call it a day.

*Abby closed up the book. She was hungry, but didn't have any food back at her apartment. She gave Collin a nod, confirming what he said about being done for now.*

Abby: Hey Collin, I suppose there isn't somewhere to eat around here is there?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:37 pm

"Hercules just look at the Gods assembled there and sighs. There was a time...when he would have jumped at a chance for war. But things change. He met other people...Amadeus Cho, the Avengers...Thor"

Hercules: If the Skyfather giveth the order, I shall follow it. But...let it be known I am not for this senseless genocide brothers"

"Hercules takes his arm of Osiris. It seems playtime was over for him"

----

Dante: Guy's name is Marconni. Pretty Italian. Lets go then
Fathae: Once more we do battle it seems

"Fathae is seen exiting her room already wearing her casual black suit instead of her blue dress and armor"

Fathae: Let us go then
Dante: Alright then. Once we get to the Vatican, I'll just need a phone call

-----

"Meanwhile, at the bar, the 3 were gathering a possible route that Clocks had taken. One of the people in the bar, a woman with bright red hair and wearing a steampunk looking armor, suddenly lifts her eyes towards them. Fionna Demona. She had joined the Consortium because of their supposedly noble goal of keeping the beings know as the Outer Gods in check. This is how they recruited all kinds of people, good and evil. Each were told a different story...and no more than practically a handful were even told who their leader was...and probably even less knew what the Consortium was really for. And even then...did Dracon tell the truth at all"

Fionna: That lead on Ria will have to wait...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next