Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
X Force Uprising  EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
X Force Uprising  EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
X Force Uprising  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
X Force Uprising  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
X Force Uprising  EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
X Force Uprising  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
X Force Uprising  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
X Force Uprising  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
X Force Uprising  EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
X Force Uprising  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
X Force Uprising  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
X Force Uprising  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
X Force Uprising  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
X Force Uprising  EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
X Force Uprising  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
X Force Uprising  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
X Force Uprising  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
X Force Uprising  EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
X Force Uprising  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
X Force Uprising  EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

X Force Uprising

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

X Force Uprising  Empty X Force Uprising

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:29 pm

X Force Uprising  New_X-Force_promo_1
"I've seen Good Men to Bad Things, and I've seen Bad Men do Good Things. Whichever one you are, the things you don't define who you are, only the reasons you do them."

Plot:
The X Force, the last line of defense for not only mutants but all problems that the super powered residents of earth face. The group that crosses the morale lines set by heroes, that cross lines the heroes are not capable of crossing. Unlike the other teams this is a militaristic style team resembling a Black Ops Squad, who's missions often deal with political enemies of mutants to dangerous operations that can cause grave harm to the people of earth such as Afansas red room operation. They will do whatever it takes to exterminate the threats to the superhumans existence.

Rules
-This focuses on the X Force, this focuses on their day to day activities, not their actions within the main roleplay.
-You cannot join the X Force, the X Force joins you. Razz
-X Force is suppose to be a toned down SXM, and focus on mercenary like actions. Think of Call of Duty Black Ops with super powers, and you've got the X Force. Very Happy
-Let's Get it!
"Ledge sat down in a room, a cigarette in his mouth, inhaling the smoke, and breathing out puffs of smoke. The whole team had went on reconstruction after Fawkes's departure, they had been more or less a black ops team, that served as a sort of dysfunctional family. The Majority where originals, but they had a few new members as well. James was the new boss, and the team was a six man assassination unit. With himself included there was Erica, Simon, Frank, Abdul, and Aisha. Molly Crusonto had been recruited to replace Alex as the new support, already on the computer reviewing the database of their hit-list, and potential enemies."

Molly: James..sir..I'm going through potential enemies. The Cleansers have had a recent revival, and to combat that the Mutant religion has sprung up with their own extremist activities which will only fuel Waller's propaganda. More so Kony's Fusites continue their rampage in the Middle East, there's rumors of a new SHIELD Task Force known as Striker which will basically be a kill squad to all superhumans, and Terracorp is having a massive amount of cure being shipped to DC.
Ledge: Hmm various issues, what to do what to do
Abdul: If I may speak, I think our first order of business should be to take out the shipment to DC, that seems to be the greatest problem, without our powers the Cleansers and other groups against us can squash us like bugs.
Ledge: Hmm..that's true, if James is willing then we can head out, the Black-Bird is in the garage, we take intercept the shipment. Also there's another mission we need to complete, James I need to speak to you about it ASAP.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
X Force Uprising  Left_bar_bleue100/100X Force Uprising  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

X Force Uprising  Empty Re: X Force Uprising

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 pm

"James sighs. He had gotten some vacation in with the SXML forming, but soon he had been called by Ledge to get the team back together. They knew Peter was back, but nobody could track him down. Simon and Erica were already on route to the location...same as always, Samuel's old crib"

James: Wait for Simon and Erica to get here. We'll go after the shipment first. It should be a quick kill. Ledge...What is it?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
X Force Uprising  Left_bar_bleue100/100X Force Uprising  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Ledge: The Mursama blade, you know my heritage, I need to get my sword before SHIELD does. I know where it is, I can take the mission by myself maybe some back up minimal tho. Alright that's good.
Abdul: So I shall meet the rest of this team then. Whatever is required.

"Molly was typing going through the data-bases, working on all the potential threats still."

Molly: They are nearing our location, they shall be here...in 3..2...1

"Simon and Erica enter the room."

Molly: They have arrived.
Ledge: Alright nice ass power but it's kind of creepy, you're watching the whole world..on your laptop
Molly: Precisely it's far more accurate then Google Maps.
Ledge: We just destroy the transport, we have plenty of explosives. We gather them, plant them, deal with any approaching forces, get out, make sure the transport is gone.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:32 pm

James: Ask Simon about it, and Erica. We've know them for a long time, you can trust them with this one, if you don't trust the rest of the team

"Simon walks through the front door carrying a bag over his shoulders, wearing his usual bright red overcoat. Erica, follows along"

Simon: Someone place a collect call to Fullmetal!
Erica: I apologize for the tardiness.

James: Just in time. Ledge, take the crew, get out there and destroy that transport. Good luck. Molly, keep surveillance up
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Ledge: Good Suggestions, I'm thinking about taking Frank, he needs something to get him off of the anniversary of his son's death. The guy's practically my brother anyway. Alright, let's go, the Jet's in the garage, hmm..I call driving,
Simon: Shot-gun!
Abdul: Haha, so many american terms I must get use too.

"Ledge noted Aisha was being quite, but didn't want to push her, and saw Frank was being quiet looking at a picture of his son. Ledge went over to him grabbing him as they were heading towards the jet, and Molly kept going through the databases."

Ledge: hey Frank, you alright man? You wanna pilot the jet? I mean sure it won't have the excellence that's me guiding it, but it can have co excellence.

"He tries to encourage his friend, as they began boarding the jet."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:52 pm

"Erica had gone up to her room, returning already dressed and carrying her sniper riffle. Simon had dropped off his stuff as well and returns wearing his black suit"

Simon: So, we just got here. A briefing would be nice

"Simon brofists Ledge and Frank as he takes his seat in the jet"

Simon: Who's the new girl?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Frank: Nah, I don't care about piloting no Jet. Wouldn't mind delivering a little ass whoopin, but that's a different story. Lets just do what needs to be done.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Ledge: then let's go, glad to see you cheering up. Simon, Erica, Terracorp is transporting a large shipment of cure to Dc. No telling what kind of shit-storm waller is gonna unleash on us with it, so we're bombing it.

"As he said that with everyone on board, the doors closed, and the garage opened up. Ledge then had the jet launch forward and they took to the skies."

Ledge: Alright Frank pass out the parachutes, we're gonna land this bitch in water, it'll float, and it can still rise up from water it's state of the art Stark modified shit.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Frank: Cheering up? How do you suppose I'm cheering up exactly.

*Frank got the parachutes and throw them to everybody, some people talking and needing to raise their hand quickly to catch the parachutes or get hit in the face.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Simon: Glad to see you're still on the right track. Lets dedicate this one to your boy Bones.

"Simon gives a thumbs up"

Simon: Alright, here's my view of things. I should descend first and use my alchemy to grab us a safe point to land on. After you're done landing the jet a few clicks away, join us Claw
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Frank: Sure, this one go's to the kid.
Aisha: All this time, why did you not get your child revived Frank? There are people who can do so.
Frank: And have him grow up around this group? No.... no offense to you guys personally.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:57 pm

"The jet comes close the shipment they're suppose to take out. The back door opens as the X-Force members look down bellow to their target. Just off the horizon on the open see. Simon jumps first, taking with him a engine boat for the rest of the crew. After the ship lands, Simon secures it with some ice around it, and waits as the others jump. First Erica, they Aisha"

Simon: Hurry it up Ledge, land that bitch. We don't have all day
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:14 pm

"Ledge circles around to lower the momentum and moves down sliding across the ice landing the jet almost breaking the ice but Simon strengthens it. Ledge hops out the motorcycle, and speaks to Molly over his bluetooth."

Molly: Take the shipments out, cameras are down, eliminate the soldiers but don't damage the ship itself.,
Ledge: Got it everyone heard Molly.

"Ledge unsheaths his claws and walks forward leaping over the edge of the ship. Some soldiers see him raising their guns and open fire. Ledge lunges forward leaning down to avoid the bullets, and slashing through the men's chests. Another soldier is seen, and Ledge rushes forward as the man heads inside. Abdul moves forward propelling himself and slams into several soldiers cracking their bones, he pulls out a blade stabbing one man in the head turning to a survivor."

Abdul: Where is the shipment of Terracorp's cure answer now or the wrath of Allah's chosen one shall be unleashed on you. I am not in the mood for games.

"Abdul raised the knife."

Abdul: I will slash into your testicles, and make your death a prolonged one.
Soldier: NO NO! MAN ITS

"Moments later the whole deck had been cleared, and was covered in bloodied bodies."

Ledge: Simon make some ice hands or some shit toss these bodies in the water, we have a lab to hit then we can get off, we're not trying to pick off every soldier but everyone in our way. Here's the location of all the soldiers according to their scent.

"Ledge explains the locations of the soldiers in the lower courts of the ship."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 pm

"Simon uses alchemy to disintegrate the bodies, one by one. Erica is seen boarding the ship as well, drawing a pair of pistols"

Erica: So that is our target.
Simon: I'll stay outside, secure the deck. Get the shipment, and then lets get out of here

"Simon seems a bit bothered by what he just did to the bodies, but over the years he's grown to accept what he needs to do"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:49 am

Ledge: Aisha come with me, we can handle the soldiers inside, Abdul I want you as back up with your ability, and be ready t oget everyone out of here encase we don't make it out, Erica good you've assumed the role of a soldier, we're your prisoners lead us to the shipment area. Frank stay back here take care of anyone trying to get to the communications center.
Abdul: Ok then let us move.,

"Abdul grabbed a gun from a fallen guard, while Erica led him and Aisha down into the corridors. Moving through there Ledge put his claws up"

Soldier: You caught the intruders alright Ashley, we're heading to the communications center, Johnson wants them down now.
Erica: Alright.

"As the Soldier turned around, Ledge stabbed him with a knife in the head and pushed him into the wall, as Erica led them to the center, some Soldiers were there upset, and they were moving the shipments inside the room. Lance Johnson was seen on the computer screen."

Lance: Ah so you're the bastards taking my shipments huh, think your good, think you're real good don't you, well listen here you cock sucking sons of bitches, Terracorp isn't afraid to take care of a few mutants, made that we cut up some of your friends, dissected them to make this cure huh go fuck yourselves, orders kill them, and get this damn shipment to D.C Or I'm delivering yall to the Middle East with sex changes, and you won't be pretty.

"The Message went out beside him was Tess Miller, now partners in running Terracorp. Tess wrapped her arms around her man's waist and kissed him on the neck moaning."

Tess: Come on baby you don't have to be so rude.
Lance: Oh..alright, you know they just don't listen unless your harsh.
Tess: You mis-understand me, don't be all talk, just shoot them in the head, tell them you die next unless you finish the job. "Grins" It works for me, that and certain lingerie. Come on we have more proiment matters to attend too.

"Kissing him again she led him into another room, while the soldiers raised their weapons. Suddenly Abdul burst in through the wall bursting through soldiers, while Ledge drew his claws leaping forward slashing at soldiers, and Aisha leaped forward pulling out her own blade, easily avoiding soldiers slashing through soldiers."

Ledge: HOLD EM OFF damn it.

"Ledge rushed towards the shipments taking out an explosive planting it on one of the shipments, as some guards raised weapons, Abdul flew forward knocking the soldiers down, then grabbed him and flew backwards slamming the soldier into a wall cracking his ribs, before kicking him aside and opening fire on more soldiers."

Abdul: SI MON SIMON, disable the communincations system, completly eradicate it, take Frank with you, eliminate anyone who's trying to stop you.
"Sindus was sitting down in a office looking at his Bible. His experience in Hell had a profound effect on him, he'd sought help to get rid of the memories, even telepathic nothing could stop this hellish memories from resurfacing. He'd need some serious mojo to cure him he was looking down at an injection of Gene-Cleanser. Across from him was General Ford."

Sindus: This is the cure for mutant-kind, we can take care of Genosha, we can put this in the water supplies, but why would that deal with them, a few million mutants taken out, but some of them can create wate,r purify it, it would only be a momentary distraction it would like ants biting a man, a simple irritation, which would lead to the infuration of literal gods.
Ford: The Government helped you become a Senator again, I pulled the strings, I'm the reason you're on Congress, my daughter will protect you if that's what your worried about. Isn't that right Nicole.
Nicole: "Nods"
Sindus: Fine, I'll help you with the plan if only because mutants fucked me over, and I want to fucked over. But we're going to ned a way to deal with Ventro, and the non mutants Odinson, the magicians, ect
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:46 am

Simon: FULLMETAL! Use the Codenames newby!

"Simon nods and he and Frank head towards the bridge of the ship. As they round a corner as he climbs the narrow stairs, several more soldiers seed them and open fire. Simon uses alchemy and causes spikes to erupt from the floor where they're holding the position, impaling them. The two of them continue. They reach the bridge, where several more men are seen"

---

"Meanwhile, back at the mainland. We see a man arrive on a transatlantic flight in NYC. He's wearing a Sherlock Holmes like hat and an overcoat. Bright red hair and green eyes"

Man: Aaah. Finally. Fukin' hate planes

"He carries a single briefcase with him as he exits the plane. As he leaves the airport, he looks at a map"

Man: Tis is the place...now t'a get a cab
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Frank: Well this is the spot. Ready to take care of this last group.

*With that Frank sped forward getting to the nearest guard and and impaling him in the back. Using the guards body as a shield he fired a series of small bone projectiles into a few more guards.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 pm

"Simon and Frank finish up, as Simon quickly overrides the communications"

Simon: Claw! We're done here. Finish up your end

"Ledge's group finish up bellow, as they all meet on the deck"

Simon: Come on! Lets get the fuck out of here before she blows!

"Everybody quickly exits and boards the boat, as they speed away. The bombs planted explode, taking the cargo with it"

Simon: Alright...job's done
Erica: With mininum exposure and zero casualties and injuries
Simon: Come on Claw...get us to the plane and back home..
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:01 pm

*As the group left Nightmare was seen in a dark building, the place appeared gutted and abandoned, he seemed to be watching the sky, what he nay be thinking about is an unknown subject.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:54 pm

"After a quick flight back, the heroes arrive at the manor. James is waiting for them at the garage (why does the garage have room for the Black Hawk? No idea, shut up)"

James: So?
Ledge: It's handled
James: Good. I apparently have a meeting tomorrow with a friend of Fawkes or something. Probably nothing related, but Fawkes did ask me to handle anything that comes for him. We should get some sleep. Ledge, you have that thing tomorrow. I'll let you handle that at your own accord. If you need any backup, you know how to get me

"Everybody retires for the night"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:26 pm

*As the late hours of the night fell, Nightmare overlooking the city from where he is, suddenly has a change of expression.*

Nightmare: Aww there you are. Time to get to work then.

*Nightmare sat in a logs crossed position and proceeded to enter James dreams, sneaking past his telepathic defense. James gets a somewhat strange dream, he's in a abandoned city and while looking around he's met by a women, somewhat resembling Death's mortal form..*

Women: When you awaken, you must seek out the man you know as Nightmare. It is important you two meet as soon as possible. Go to *gives location*, he will be waiting for you there, James. Do not disappoint him.

*As soon as the interruption started, it faded away, the vision and surrounding getting blurry before disappearing completely to black.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 pm

"James wakes up alarmed"

James: What the! Nightmare...

"He puts his hands to his head"

"Next morning, James is seen exiting the manor. Just as he's about to get inside the car, the man seen before approaches him"

James: Yes?
Man: Hellow, I'm
James: Gilroy...so you're the one that wanted to talk about Fawkes...
Gil: I should have gotten some telepathic blocks. That's very rude of you
James: Sorry, I don't exactly play by any etiquette rules. Get in the car if you want to talk about this Red Branch thing

"Gil just sighs and gets in the car with James"

Gil: You know...your forwardness reminds me of him...of Fawkes
James: Yeah...I can see you knew him, Samuel and Hank well. Never had the pleasure of meeting Hank myself...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:38 pm

*Frank was up somewhat early, but doing a walk around it seemed James had already left.*

Frank: Well, quite anyway. May as well get breakfast.

*Meanwhile Nightmare was awaiting expecting James arrival to be soon now.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:16 pm

"After a quick drive, James and Gilroy arrive at the place Death had mentioned"

James: Abandoned warehouse...cliche as always

"James enters the warehouse"

James: Nightmare! You want me? You have me. What is it?
Gil: Forward...and confident
James: I was going to bring someone...but then you showed up and I can trust you

"Gil smiles. It has been a while since he's been on these activities...but he hasn't lost is touch"

---

"Simon is also up"

Simon: Morning...where's James? He's usually up by now sending telepathic messages to everyone...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Frank: Not here, I assume he already left to handle his business. Heading down to grab some grub if you want to join me.

*Nightmare makes himself visible coming from the shadows.*

Nightmare: Well James. Right on time I see, as to be expected. You probably wonder why I've called you here. It was a favor from a... lets call it a friend shall we. Though I'm sure it isn't out of line to assume you already know who I speak of.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next