Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women?

+3
Iceman
VEGETA_DTX
Tlaloc
7 posters

Go down

Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Empty Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women?

Post by Tlaloc Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:07 am

Now don't get me worng; this isn't a thread of negative racism, but well; even Peter Payne, the owner of J-List has acknowledged that japanese people feel somewhat low compared to their European, American and Australian counterparts.

I really think there is no need for japanese people to have "malinchism" since they have accomplished so much and should rather be an example for the entire world, they have managed to keep their traditions while being a technological power. Heck, I am sure western nations look up to Japan, but for some reason Japan has not realized this.

Some say that in anime and manga, the japanese drawn themselves to look like western people since they consider them to be more beautiful than them; but I have seen lots of japanese girls who are cuter than western girls!

Anyway, could it be that because the japanese desire to be something they are not; they are able to create perfection? Because the blonde girls they design I dare to say, are way more beautiful than the real thing! From what I see, they create western women from their point of view; but actually it seems they make western girls that behave like japanese girls. Because never in my life I have seen a western girl behaving like a japanese girl (fangirls don't count).

Their blonde women go beyond perfection, their skin is perfect and they act perfect ss well; here are some pictures of blonde women created by japanese.

Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Sayla

Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? 1188344597185_2

Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Sciv_sophitia

Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Cammy_espalda

Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Nadja

What could be the cause behind this phenomenom?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Left_bar_bleue100/100Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Empty Re: Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women?

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:48 am

Interesting thoughts...

I always believed that Japanese didn't draw Anime girls/people towards western people but simply taking a base human look and then greatly stylizing and exaggerating its most important parts like eyes, hair and such...

They certainly don't look like Japanese girls, thats true, but to me they certainly don't look like western girls either...For me they had always been ANIME people and thats how I look at them...cause they have some special feeling about them, when you see them, it rarely ever reminds you of any Japanese person, nor any real-life person at all, it simply reminds you of what it is and what you simply see. BUT in inverse case, when you see some girl in real life it definitely sometimes could remind you of some anime girl and thats funny Smile

Now that all depends on Anime, I talk about most anime's I know, but there are always many variations...
For example DBZ looks like nothing ever before nor after it...its perfectly unique, same for the Ninja Scrool/Highlander/Vampire Hunter D style, same for the Ghibli style, and same for some other obviously unique styles.

So for example that 3rd picture you attached IS really reminding of some white race girl and its really not much stylized and its pretty realistic.
So it depends on Anime, but generally most of the time(especially in the older anime's, the ones that I like) I always looked at them only as the Anime people, but then again, like I said there were some girls that I saw in the real life and who reminded me of some anime girls, but vice versa pretty rarely, and thats really interesting.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Left_bar_bleue100/100Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Empty Re: Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women?

Post by Iceman Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:59 am

Ever thought that there is NO real blonde Asians... Maybe they want to fill in that hole...

BTW... Tlaloc, your signature kinda kills those pics... I mean, you look at those pics of blonde Anime girls, and then your sig jumps out... And I am like "woah!!"...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Presvi Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:07 am

Well, DBZ does have a familiarity with Dragon Quest and Dr. Slump. Dragon Quest, though based on a game,was drawn also by Toriyama for the anime series, (when I was a young, I really thought those two stories were related). Dr. Slump didnt aired here in the Philippines, I just saw it in the Internet and bookstores. (By the way, Goku made a guest appearance in Dr. Slump, while Arale also appeared in Dragonball)
Presvi
Presvi
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:07 am

Tlaloc... no, just no.

Just saying that cause you said it to me. And yes, the sig pic kinda ruined the atmosphere that those beautiful pictures created.

*Saves all pictures*

Japanese girls are sexy... Embarassed
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:09 am

Presvi wrote:Well, DBZ does have a familiarity with Dragon Quest and Dr. Slump. Dragon Quest, though based on a game,was drawn also by Toriyama for the anime series, (when I was a young, I really thought those two stories were related). Dr. Slump didnt aired here in the Philippines, I just saw it in the Internet and bookstores. (By the way, Goku made a guest appearance in Dr. Slump, while Arale also appeared in Dragonball)

Relevance?? Sense?? There is none of them...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:27 am

Sorry about my current signature, but I don't know how to make it smaller without losing detail. I did place the line: "What could be the cause behind this phenomenom?" as a border.

Anyway, I believe the japanese make the perfect blonde women as most of the real blonde women I have seen and met (not all of them) are usually air headed bimbos, have huge feet and age quickly.

The way the japanese make blonde women reminds me of the myth of nordic aliens. It is said that there exists a race of aliens which are similar to humans, but are much taller and look like nordic folks; almost angelical like in appearance.

I didn't place any names on the girls, but from top to bottom they are Sayla Mass from the original Gundam series, Cassandra and Sophitia Alexandra from the Soul Calibur games, Cammy from Street Fighter and Nadja from Ashita no Nadja. I tired to focus on them as they are blonde woman from outside of Japan created by japanese. There is the case of blonde women from Japan like Salior Venus, but I tried to get away from this example because it is the most surrealistic in my view.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:08 pm

I demand that you post Sailor Venus pictures!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Nikku wrote:I demand that you post Sailor Venus pictures!

Well in that case, here it is Sailor Venus, a blonde japanese woman:
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Sailor_venus

Nina Williams, an irish blonde woman created by the japanese:
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Tk5-nina-williams

Fiona from Zoids, a blonde woman from a ficticional land who was created in Japan.
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Zoidsc62

Karin from Street Fighter, a japanese blonde girl:
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Karin-udonart

Iris, a blonde french girl created by the japanese:
Why do the japanese make such beautiful blonde women? Iris_Chateaubriand_14

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:31 pm

Yeah definitely some of them ARE inspired by real woman, you do have point indeed I agree.
But Girls like Venus from Sailor Moon and that Sayla Mass girl were always for me "Anime girls" and nothing else...they just have that feel about them that you saw them only in Japanese anime and nowhere else...really nice kind of feeling.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:43 am

Karin...

*Hugs Karin*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by masterdx Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:12 am

Actually... it's not just blondes...

I think that MOST of the anime girls are hot.... not all but ....A LOT
masterdx
masterdx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:22 am

^aha yup yup xD
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum