Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
... EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

+4
lol1991
Tlaloc
Nikku
VEGETA_DTX
8 posters

Go down

... Empty ...

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:50 pm

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES/2009/01/29/111402/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy_6CjvBp-0

-I edited the second song with a link to the full song. This is the full 4 minute song.

-Update Son Goku aka I_LIKE_TURTLES pirat

And this is my reaction:
RGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!! IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!!! I HAD NIGHTMARES ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT THIS! AND I KNOW THEY CAN'T GO WITHOUT THEIR MAINSTREAM CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL MY NIGHTMARES ARE LITERALLY COMING TRUE!!?!? I GUESS MY ONLY UNREALIZED NIGHTMARE IS STILL DAVID BECKHAM AS VEGETA! I BET THEY WON'T MISS THAT ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I was 30 staring into one spot after this... I can't believe that this horror won't stop but instead it goes even worse and worse even though it seems it can't go worse than this...

Bro if you could know how mad I am right now, your scouter would explode!

I just wish I could have a machine which turns ANGER
into nuclear power... BROTHER!!!!....IF THAT'D BE TRUE ONLY FROM THIS AMOUNT IN THE LAST 30 SECONDS I WOULD SOOO RULE THE UNIVERSE!!!

btw there were originally a lot lot more "AAAA"-s and "!!!!"-s but it says "The posted message is too big."
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
... Left_bar_bleue100/100... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

... Empty Re: ...

Post by Nikku Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Vegeta, I agree completely. You're not the only one who is fuming with extreme anger right now!

I read this earlier and was staring in shock and utter disbelief at the computer screen, literally forcing myself not to punch and therefore break the moniter.

Just to make sure I understand it; there IS going to be a club scene with hiphop and gangsta rapper "music" in Dragonball Evolution? Goku is going to be clubbing?

Somebody please confirm the above fact, so I know it is what I'm thinking (and dreading)

Seriously, I'm shocked and furious. We were all joking about this in our made up DBE scenarios and it has actually *ACTUALLY* come true. Un-fucking-believable.

This officially confirms that James Wank hates Dragonball and is doing his best to destroy it. This is beyond pathetic. There was never ANYTHING like this in Dragonball AT ALL. Would somebody please please please lock up the directer, the entire cast and all the crew along with anything DBE related inside a rocket ship and then send it to the sun? I seriously can't believe this is happening. It's like a bad dream.

But just remember; when this "film" bancrupts Fox completely, then we, the true fans, will be the ones laughing. After Chatfuck and the other bastards all lose any work and recieve no offers for parts in other media, we'll be the one's laughing. When James W(r)ong can only find work directing pre-school kid's pantomimes, WE'LL be the one's laughing.

And after aaaaaall this, there are STILL people who support this piece of excrement. Wo bedite them if I meet them.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 pm

If God really exists, Fox must go bankrupt after this. And Dragonball Evolution must sweep at next year's Razzie's.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:40 pm

...i just can't...believe this...here i am playing runescape after so many years(can't believe my acount was still active)...and THIS, just pops up and i...i...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAMM IT AAAAAAAAAAAAL.
THEY DID, THEY HAVE OFFICIALLY PISSED ME OFF. I WAS KEEPING A COOL HEAD THROUGHT ALL THIS, BUT THEY HAVE DONE IT. THEY HAVE FUCKED DB/Z AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm not sure there's going to be a club scene in the movie. I'm sorry if I caused any confusion with that. I think the guy who sang that song was saying he hope people enjoy it when they hear it in the club. I just used that as a seguey to a joke about Chatwin clubbing during the filming of the movie (which he DID do obviously after seeing that photo with him and the douchebag guy).

Here's what I think. That song will be playing at Chi-Chi's mansion. Not that it makes things any better.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Son Goku wrote:I'm not sure there's going to be a club scene in the movie. I'm sorry if I caused any confusion with that. I think the guy who sang that song was saying he hope people enjoy it when they hear it in the club. I just used that as a seguey to a joke about Chatwin clubbing during the filming of the movie (which he DID do obviously after seeing that photo with him and the douchebag guy).

Here's what I think. That song will be playing at Chi-Chi's mansion. Not that it makes things any better.

Oh thank the maker! Still, this "film" is already too far gone to be even remotely watchable... Evil or Very Mad
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:29 pm

We know the dance is at Chichi's but I wouldn't be surprised if they add a club scene.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:27 am

People you are the reason I didn't do anything stupid(suicidal) yet...
When I wake up and look at the the thread and read all your comments a slight smile on my face appears, it is such a nice safe and encouraging feeling to know that I am not the only one who HATE this absurd horror! Smile

Thank you my brothers Smile thank you so much for making my life a bit easier Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:30 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:People you are the reason I didn't do anything stupid(suicidal) yet...
When I wake up and look at the the thread and read all your comments a slight smile on my face appears, it is such a nice safe and encouraging feeling to know that I am not the only one who HATE this absurd horror! Smile

Thank you my brothers Smile thank you so much for making my life a bit easier Smile

Ah, thats okay!

*Melts a soon-to-be-released Chatwin action figure in the microwave as I speak*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by masterdx Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:23 pm

I guess I'm going to be flamed for that but... even though I have a huge amount of hate against the movie. I don't hate the song... I kinda like it .. yeah, keep in mind that this is a comment made by a kamen rider and super sentai fan.... you can hate me now.
masterdx
masterdx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:40 pm

I fricking hatchu! lol, no I'm just kidding.

I wouldn't be surprised if they added a club scene either. Maybe the mansion party wasn't good enough so later in those reshoots they added one, lol.

Oh! Shakeitlikethat! Oh! Shakeitlikethat! Laughing
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:30 pm

*Mentally pictures Gawku dancing in a club*

T_____________T

Nikku no likey...

Nikku... must... destloy...!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neziare Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:48 pm

Calm, Neutral POV:
Damn, I feel sorry for Ayumi Hamasaki. Once the whole world screams out HATE onto the movie, they'll also vent some of it towards her for the theme song of DBE. The music's alright, just that she gave in to the power of MONEY... THE MONEY!!!!!!!! Neutral
This goes to show that the 100 million dollar budget they got was mostly used for bribing people to make DBLAM, the worst attempt to even relate from the DB Series.

*Rage & Bloody Mode Activated*
WHAT. THE. HELL!? Goku goes clubbing!?!? Hip-hop / Gangsta rapper music!? Goku does NOT go clubbing stupid Fox! He does NOT have taste in Hip-hop or Rap, WHYYYYYYYYY!!!! Why must they destroy everything that's pure about Son Goku!!! Mad
No... NOOOO!!! An Gansta Rap loving Goku!!! It won't get out of my head!!!!Sad CURSE YOU!!!!
Neziare
Neziare
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:50 am

masterdx wrote:I guess I'm going to be flamed for that but... even though I have a huge amount of hate against the movie. I don't hate the song... I kinda like it .. yeah, keep in mind that this is a comment made by a kamen rider and super sentai fan.... you can hate me now.
its not even about that tho, read my comment on the song... sumthin about the spirit of db
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Well our member Luffy hates Ayumi Hamasaki...

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum