Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
DBE Part I EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
DBE Part I EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
DBE Part I EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
DBE Part I EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
DBE Part I EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
DBE Part I EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
DBE Part I EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
DBE Part I EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
DBE Part I EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
DBE Part I EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
DBE Part I EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
DBE Part I EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
DBE Part I EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
DBE Part I EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
DBE Part I EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
DBE Part I EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
DBE Part I EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
DBE Part I EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
DBE Part I EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
DBE Part I EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

DBE Part I

+6
Jessica Raine
Chulance
Nikku
VEGETA_DTX
Tlaloc
Son Goku
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DBE Part I Empty DBE Part I

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:04 am

Posted by Avenger on dbthemovie.com

“The discovery” “The first one to touch the ground loses” Gohan told his grandson, they begin fighting on the cloths lines, Goku seems to be winning, G.Gohan tries to swing the staff (power pole) at Goku. Goku then doges and notices a little bug on the cloths line, with one smack he knocks the bug into G.Gohans mouth, Gohan starts to gasp surprised that he just swallowed a bug. Goku found his chance to win, he grabs the staff and throws it in the garden below. Goku relizes that he will win, so he slows down, then with he swings his leg at G.Gohan and G.Gohan (gonna call him g.g. from now on) surprises Goku with the (shadow crane strike) Goku flies off the lines and lands in the garden, g.g. says “you fell for it again” Goku says “its not easy to defend an attack i cant see.” Gohan just starts to explain how ki works. G.g tells Goku to try, Goku tries, and doesent suceed. G.g. says “someday Goku” and Goku replies “yeah, someday i’ll beat you” G.g grins and says “Yes. Then you can tell all of your friends that you beat up a 70 year old man” Goku stops laughing and says “what friends? Everyone treats me like i’m nothing Grandpa. I dont fit into any group” G.g says “your special Goku” Goku says “No, i’m strange. I know it. The other kids know it too, sometimes they are so mean to me, i want to explode” Gohan continues with “i dont train you to fight boys” Goku doesent understand why he’s training then, he loves to fight, but he would like to fit in. Gohan tries to make him feel better “Happy 18th birthday” and hands him a gift. Goku unwraps it and Gohan explains to him that its the 4 start dragonball, and what will happen if he collects all 7. He tells Goku to keep it safe always. Gohan says “your a man now, tonight we celebrate, i will make all of your favorites.” Goku rides to school on his old scooter, he finds a parking spot, and almost parks there, then another car almost hit him. Goku notices that its Carey Fuller, he says “hey fuller, you just wrecked my scooter” Fuller pretends he doesent hear Goku, he turns to his friend Agundes and says ” Did you fart, thought i heard something” Adungus says, “no man (laughs) you heard a squeak from him” Goku was so mad, if only his Grandfather would let him fight. Fuller pushes Goku, trying to start a fight, Goku doesent react, he promised his grandfather. Goku was learning a about solar eclipse. The teacher asks a question, Goku sinks in his chair. He only took this class because the girl he like (chi Chi) took it. The teacher looks around, “goku, what would our ancestors say about the solar eclipse?” Goku had no idea, he looked around the classroom for some help, no one even looked at him. Goku says “uh…My Grandfather would say “Beware of the Nameks.” The teacher says “Nameks?” Goku says “there an alien race that almost destroyed earth 2000 years ago” The whole class looks at Goku like he’s a freak Later in the hallway Goku notices that Chi Chi is having trouble with her locker, she kept swiping her id card in the card reader. But it wasent working. Goku decides to try to help by using his ki, but when he gets the energy, and pushes forward, it was too much and all the lockers on Chi Chi’s side swung upon, she looks for someone, and see’s Goku’s hand is still raised. He tries to walk away, but chi chi says “stop!” Goku freezes She continues “hey….Goku right?” goku turns to her, and meets her eyes. “Did you do that?” She asks Goku says, “uh, yeah. Its something my Grandpa taught me” “You used your ki” Chi Chi said smiling.”You know about ki?” “I know a lot, just because my name is Chi Chi doesent mean i’m a complete idiot” Goku didnt know what else to say, so he starts walking off. Chi Chi says “Hey goku, i’m having a party tonight. goku couldnt help but smile He says “i’ll be there” The story continues with Gohan making Goku his meal while Goku is getting ready for the party, he puts the Dragonball in his pocket, and he feels bad for leaving, but he really wants to go to the party. He was ready, he likes his cloths but as always, his hair is spikey,Goku grabbed a bottle of extra firm hair gel,He squeesed out a huge gob of the sticky stuff and put it on his head. Finally, his hair was staying down. TANG! Goku’s hair bounced back up. He legt his house in a hurry. When Goku got to the party, it was already beginning, loads of teens with loud music. Goku sighed when he saw Adungus and 4 other guys, he was trying to walk past them. Then adungus noticed Goku was there and said “What are you doing here Geeko?” Goku says “Its Goku, just going to the party” Adungus blocks the way, goku says “I was invited, i’m not looking for trouble” Adungus says “Trouble found you, freak. So turn around, walk away, and no one will know you were here.” Goku sighed, and started to walk home, the bullies were making fun of him, Goku stopped. He decided that this time he wasent going to back down. Goku tells them he made a promise not to fight, Adungus replies with “It wont be much of a fight, you’ll lose fast.” So then they start trying to hit him, all 5. Then Goku constantly dodges them, making them hit each other. They all end up on the ground. Fuller comes out of the house with Chi chi, he notices all of his friends on the ground. Goku says “hello chi chi, thanks for inviting me” Fuller calls Goku a loser, looks for a weapon, and finds an iron rod, starts swinging, Goku doges and says ” Close one” fuller keeps hitting his own car Fuller swings again and Goku says “Try again,hehe” Fuller ends up hitting himself in the head, and the fight is over. G.G sat at the house wondering where Goku was, he noticed someone was sneaking around the house, mai pops in and throws the shurikan, Gohan doges and says “is that all you’ve got?” Piccolo in his human form came into the house and said “Mai, its not here.” He clenches his fist, and the house begins to shake, an invisible force was taking Gohan over. The two left, then gohans house collapsed. Goku feels his Grandfather is in trouble, he tells Chi hi he has to go, and runs to his house He see’s the rubble and starts to look for his Grandpa under it all, he find him. Tears filled Goku’s eyes, “i shouldnt have left, i’m sorry” Gohan explains that he must find Roshi, and all of the Dragonballs. Gohan dies, after all of this Goku find one chest in the house undestirbed, he opens it up, and its his orange Gi. Goku had a mission. Thus ending “The discovery”
DBE Part I Scan0002-1

Last edited by Son Goku on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
DBE Part I Left_bar_bleue100/100DBE Part I Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

DBE Part I Empty Re: DBE Part I

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:04 am

Bulma meets Goku in the discovery, She Goes to his house looking for the dragonball. She thinks he stole hers, She finds out shortly he didnt. He explains to her the situation, and the both head off to Paozu. (city were Roshi lives) Oh, and capsules start off really small.

The Search

They look for Roshi’s house, and eventually find it. Bulma just walks in, Goku says they shouldnt be breaking in. Bulma says that the door was unlocked, so it not breaking in. They look around for the dragonball in roshis’s house (not relizing there in Roshi’s house) Roshi pops out of know where and starts to fight Goku. Goku tries to do the Shadowed Crane strike. Roshi blocks and says “S.C.S (shadowed crane strike) so how Gohan doing?” Goku says “you knew my grandfather?” Roshi says, “knew him? i trained him” Goku relizes that this is Roshi, Goku says “his dieing wish was for me to look for you and tell you piccolo is back” “dead? Then we must find the dragonballs before the eclipse. Gohan trained you because he knew you were the key to beating lord piccolo” Roshi finds his dragonball and hands it to Goku, Goku hs a vision of oozaru (he doesent know what it is, nor that its him) Roshi packs a huge bag, and Goku was going to put in on a trailer, but roshi put it on Goku’s back. Roshi says “we will go to the stone temple so we can train” When they got close to the temple Roshi explains why there going there he says “The stone temple has always been a quiet place for meditation and study. Here you will learn what i’v learned from ancient masters” They finally reached the temple “i thought you said this place was a secret..” Bulma said to Roshi, seeing how there were MANY martial artists training on the sacred ground. Roshi was surprised at how many people were standing in the shadow of the ancient temple. “Unbeliveable!” He exclaimed “Theres a snack bar!!” Goku stepped forward and noticed Chi Chi easily winning a fight. She notices him and says “Goku, what are you doing here?” Goku says “I was just about to ask you the same thing” Chi Chi says “this is where everybody trains for the big Tournament in Toi San. This is my deepest secret, i’m a fighter, like you.” Roshi calls Goku, he says Goodbye to chi chi. Roshi says “we cant train here” Bulma says “hang on!!, my radar is going off, at least this place wont be a total waste” Later Goku is training with Roshi. Roshi says “now just with one hand.” He was on the trailer (which was attached to bulma’s bike” and he was doing a handstand, keeping his balance while the bike is moving 50 miles per hour. He raised one hand, holding his balance steady. Roshi holds out a orange and says “Knock this orange from my hand useing ki” Goku channled his energy, pointed one finger at the orange, forced the energy out, and the orange exploded. suddenly the trailer rocked and Goku feel off the bike. Bukma said she is getting a strong signal from the radar, the dragonball seems to be only 3 miles away.” She started to drive again, then her bike dropped out from under them into a pit. They all jumped off the bike and kept falling for 30 feet, Bulma and Roshi hit the sand, and Goku hit a wall first, then landed on the ground. But it didnt hurt as much as he thought it would. But they were trapped. The bike was ruined. A man peered down in the ho,e and said “need some help down there?” Bulma said “who are you?” “Yamcha” he replied. Bulma asked Yamcha if he could help them out. Yamcha said ” I sure can (laughs) but i’m gonna need some payment., like….all of your stuff.” Bulma got angry “YOUR NOT GETTING ANYTHING!” “who do you think made this trap?” Roshi said pointing at the desert theif. They were in the for an hour. Since Bulma refused to give Yamcha anything, Roshi preparred for a long wait. “While we wait, i’ll tell this story” Above Yamcha listened closely. “2000 years ago, around B.C.E, the earth was nearly destroyed. It started with a eclipse, by a blood moon. Then there was an alien invasion. The aliens were called nameks. Lord Piccolo, and his right hand helper, a sayain called Oozaru the destroyer, came to earth. They wanted to destroy the entire planet. 7 mystics joined together to fight the invaders. They sacraficed their lived to cast the Ma Fu Ba, a powerfull curse that imprisioned Lorf Piccolo into an encircling urn. Lord Piccolo has somehow escaped, in five days, the blood moon will eclipse the sun and bring forth Oozaru the destroyer. Unless we find the dragonball, we will have no defense against him.” “You expect me to believe that crazy story?” Yamcha says. “I dont know if i beleive this story either, but i beleive in Master Roshi” says Bulma. Goku stood up, he’s had enough of yamcha’s teasing “let us out now!!” With a flying jump he soared 20 feet into the air, but he couldnt reach the top of the trap. Yamcha said in surprise “Whooa there jumping bean. One more outburst like that and i’m outta here.” Roshi says “we have no time to waste, send down a net, then you will get your payment.” No were talking says yamcha. They sent up all of there stuff, and he sent down a ladder. When they got up, the saw that Yamcha’s truck was filled with tools. Bulma looked at the radar and said “i think its buried under the sand” “we’ll need tools to find it.” Goku said. Yamcha was about to drive away, the roshi said “how owuld you like to make more money then you’ve ever dreamed.?” Yamcha was curius, Roshi explained about the dragonballs and how bulma wants to give electricity to the world and that she will give him loads of money if he helps. Yamcha said “if that radar is correct, the ball your looking for is right here.” Goku searched for the dragonball in a tunnel, he found it by nightfall. I new vesion filled his mind (red eyes glare, razor-sharp teeth flash. The demon slashes at 3 people: Roshi, Bulma, and yamcha.) “goku.” Roshi’s voice called. “It was just a dream.” goku came out of the tunnel with roshi, he felt better. Goku warned Yamcha that if he come he will be in danger, and that he shouldnt come. But yamcha said “how ami supposed to get my money if i dont come?” Back on Piccolo’s ship, mai said “only you can bring them to life.” She pointed to a metal chair, and Piccolo sat in it. Piccolo’s green power went into a tube then traveled into the alien growth chamber. Inside a dark form burst to life. Mai was pleased “The Fu Lum is ready to serve you my lord.” “The dragonballs are within my grasp.” Said piccolo.

He walks into the chamber with the Fu Lum he had one, and he wanted more. In a lighting swift move, Piccolo cut the warrior. But instaead of being destroyed, where there had been just one Fu Lum warrior now there were two! Bulma, Goki, Roshi, and Yamcha had been following the radar all day which lead to a active Valcanoe. And now they are climbing up the side. Once at the top, the 4 spread out looking for the dragonball. Yamcha used a pair of Binoculars to look around. Steam arrupted bemeath him “owwww!!” Then after he settled, he said “Hey, i can see it!!” He pointed to a mini crater nearby. He was right. A tiny dot sat neat the Crater, it was a dragonball. Unfortunately, to get there someone would have to cross a lake of molten lava. We have nothing that can withstand the heat of lava. “I know some guys who know some guys who can borrow a helicopter” Yamcha said. Then Mai suddenly appeared out of her hiding place. Bulma immediately reconized the jet pack “Thats the person who stole my dragonball!” Mai ignited the jet pack and launched into the air. She was going after the dragonball. They didnt know how to stop her, she had a jet pack to fly across the molten lake. Goku ran after her thinking he will figure it out on the way, then 4 Fu Lums sprang into the air, stopping him from going anywhere, they surronded him. Goku and Roshi preparred to fight them. At the same time, Bulma and Yamcha ran into the lava field after Mai. They still had no plan, but they had to stop her.Goku qucikly took down two Fu Lums. Two don, two to go. Roshi was fighting hte other two. Goku came to help. He couldnt belive how easy it was to beat them. Roshi said “stop! Its not always wise to strike first!” He pointed at the 2 fu Lums Goku Thought he defeated. “you have put us in grave danger.” “Danger?” goku asked with a huff “I saved us.” Goku then turned around and noticed there was 6 fu lums ready to fight. Goku and Roshi stepped back. “They are called regeneraters” said Roshi “My master told ,e about this namek trick, if you hurt them, they will mulitiply.” Goku asked if his master told him how to beat them. Roshi replyied that he must have skipped class when taought how. In the lava field Bulma shot Mai’s jet back which forced her to land. Bulma and Yamcha ran after her, Bulma got there first, and Bulma doesent know Martial arts, so she was losing. Yamcha came to Bulma’a rescue and takcled mai from behind. Mai struggled, then pressed a button that electrified yamcha and made him release her. He was pushed towars a rock and hit his head and was knocked ut. Bulma went to help Yamcha, Mai got away. The Fu Lums tried to Push Goku and Roshi in the lava. But roshi attacked and kicked one in the lava instead. The Fu Lum didnt sink, but got stuck on the surface. “Goku, push them in the lava!” Said Roshi. She they sent a barrage of attacks and made them g in the lava. Goku picked one up, attacked him so he would multiply. Roshi said “What are you doing?!” Goku said “we have to make more, thats how we will get across the lava for the dragonball.” Goku started moving to the mini crater stepping on fu lums, he was moving so fast he appeared to be flying. Goku finally reached the dragonball and had yet another vision (Goku leaps. Oozaru attacks. His movements are a blur. Leg Whips. Elbow smashes. Leaping side kicks. Oozaru blocks his movements. Goku is losing the fight.) The vision faded. Exhausted, Goku dropped to his knees. Still at the top of the Crater. “Goku, come back!!: Some of the Fu Lums body’s were sinking into the lava. Goku got up, jumped down and began crossing to the other side with Roshi. The Fu Lums were sinking to fast, he knew he was in trouble, he wasent moving fast enough. Roshi said “Nyoibo extend!” (power pole) as it extended Goku grabbed on and started running faster towards ground. When he got back Yamcha and Bulma were back too. “wow” yamcha said. He said he wouldnt have beleived it if he hadent seen it. And battling Mai made him relize how important the mission was. “The eclipse is in two days now.” Said Bulma. “we’ll never find the other dragonballs in time.” Master Roshi knew were they needed to go. “The only chance the world has now is in Toi San.” Goku, Roshi, Bulma, and Yamcha set off immediatly for the tournament grounds in Toi San. Lord Piccolo and Mai were headed there too. Goku hoped his team would get ther first.

Last edited by Son Goku on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:24 am

affraid

:here it should be a throw up emoticon:

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:27 am

^Definitely

I read this WHOLE every single letter, I don't know how I kept my sanity while I was reading it...
Kami help us please.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:32 am

*Begins crying*

No... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*Didn't even read the whole thing, but is still mortified beyond belief*

Why...? Why are they doing this to us!? What made them possibly want to wreck and ravage the story and characters of Dragonball as best they could?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:00 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:^Definitely

I read this WHOLE every single letter, I don't know how I kept my sanity while I was reading it...
Kami help us please.

It's like a watching two trains about to crash into each other. It's horrible, but you can't look away.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Why are these people so heartless slowly destroying an amazing show.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:32 pm

I know, right? So basically the Nameks are like Frieza and they control a Saiyan to fight for them. See? Everything in this movie is the opposite of Dragon Ball.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Apparently in the book, the Chi Chi has a last name and they changed Bulma's last name as well.

Chi Chi McRoberts

Bulma Enchanto

Last edited by Son Goku on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Son Goku wrote:Apparently in the book, the Chi Chi has a last name and they changed Bulma's last name as well.

Chi Chi Enchanto

Bulma McRoberts

*Tries to hold it in*

Please... please tell me you're joking about that...!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:28 pm

....*takes out a revolver and holds it to my head* ...nah its not worth it. *puts gun away*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Nikku wrote:
Son Goku wrote:Apparently in the book, the Chi Chi has a last name and they changed Bulma's last name as well.

Chi Chi Enchanto

Bulma McRoberts

*Tries to hold it in*

Please... please tell me you're joking about that...!!

No, I am not joking. Now all they need to do is change the first names and remove Dragon Ball from the title and we wouldn't have a need to be angry.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:23 pm

lol @ enchanto, i cant wait til this movie crashes n burns like them trains while im sittin here with a bag of popcorn (cuz im watchin the trains... not the movie)
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:21 pm

To add to that. Here's the point of view of the career of Justin Chatwin, James Wong, and everyone else who is directly involved in this movie. You can see Akira Toriyama at 00:43.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2jUYNimDnE&fmt=18
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:40 am

Son Goku wrote:I know, right? So basically the Nameks are like Frieza and they control a Saiyan to fight for them. See? Everything in this movie is the opposite of Dragon Ball.

LOL

Picceza Laughing
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXbakagurlXx Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:08 am

good goddess

could they shatter my childhood memories anymore

no dont fucking answer that i dont want to know
xXbakagurlXx
xXbakagurlXx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:48 am

Son Goku wrote:To add to that. Here's the point of view of the career of Justin Chatwin, James Wong, and everyone else who is directly involved in this movie. You can see Akira Toriyama at 00:43.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2jUYNimDnE&fmt=18

I was driving the other train! James Wrong deserved that horrible crash. I jumped out the window a split second before collision. Hopefully that'll teach him a lesson.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 am

but I was a passenger on that train! and I stayed in it. and it crashed.

Lol guys did I mention that I'm a ghost now? because I am ^_^
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:41 pm

HJbfh riuhaª>hÇLHçrrrºpAHCV nçoqhj4v QP ºQHºRKwjºejfh wºe

help me...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:41 pm

oh noes lol-kun's brain melted!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Have Two Face from TDK shoot Wong's driver.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Omg I just broke out into a fit of creepy giggles for no reason...DBE is ruining my mind too!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:58 pm

WHAT U TAKING BOUT TLALOC
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:59 pm

HE IS TALKING ABOUT GENE WILDER
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Nope, didn't you see The Dark Knight where Two Face gets into Eric Roberts' car and shoots his driver so the car crashes yet Two Faces survives?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum