Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread

+4
Jessica Raine
Static InfluxNoLAM
Hawttdawgg
Nikku
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread Empty Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread

Post by Nikku Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Watch this video to see how you can get one!

Cortesy of............ COREY WILSON!! (What a surprise...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An01_U5P16w
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread Left_bar_bleue100/100Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread Empty Re: Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread

Post by Hawttdawgg Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Thats... f***ing gay
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread Left_bar_bleue100/100Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread Empty Re: Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread

Post by Static InfluxNoLAM Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:20 pm

WTF! The costume sucks. Weirdo Corey Wilson.
Static InfluxNoLAM
Static InfluxNoLAM
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://www.geocities.com/cooldude969_99/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:00 pm

O_O
and...that poster picture...showing goku from behind...WTF is that really chatwin? is he aneroxic or something? he has like a 10 inch waist O_O
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:10 pm

That my friend, was Corey Wilson with is very own Gawku costume..."shuders"

Taking bad cosplay to a whole new level.

This is good cosplay
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread C77464075

You're doing it, oh so right!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:21 pm

Yeah I saw he made that video, but didn't wanted to give him any attention as he is an attention whore.

JessicaRaine wrote:O_O
and...that poster picture...showing goku from behind...WTF is that really chatwin? is he aneroxic or something? he has like a 10 inch waist O_O

Yeah, Corey has creepy arms.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:21 pm

like THIS?
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread 100_1210
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:26 pm

OMFG O_O
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:30 pm

I trick-or-treated in that on halloween 2 years ago X D I was with my friend Kyle, who was cosplaying as Gaara. We sang CHRISTMAS CAROLS at every house and got extra candy for it ^_^
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Razz
Wish i has a bleach costume :/ WITH HOLLOW MASK
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:32 pm

X D that's what kyle was last year! I just re-wore my witch costume from 5th grade...which still fits O_O
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:39 pm

omfg Razz
i want one Razz
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 pm

his mask was a plastic plain white mask from a party store and he cut it in half like ichigo's and colored it with marker. it looked pretty good, and magically sticked to his face O_O I tried it on and it immedately fell off...but it was big on me, I think I have a smallish head X D

shoot we're offtopic
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Wow imma make myself one..
And yes we are Razz
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:49 pm

slightly more on-topic:
I kinda wanna anime-version balma cosplay, just cause of the awesome blue hair ^_^
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Jessie no offence. But Link has blond hair, and it's shorter. Plus i think he as blues eyes.

That samus cosplayer, not only got ot right, but looks like samus. I love life sometimes

"drools over the samus cosplayer" Someone that can pull of a perfect samus cosplay. Wish i could meet her XD.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:06 pm

lol1991 wrote:Jessie no offence. But Link has blond hair, and it's shorter. Plus i think he as blues eyes.
I wasn't aiming for perfection! it was a crappy halloween costume mom&me made in literally a half hour. I wasn't gonna cut&dye my hair or get a wig just for that, and I HATE contacts.

oh wait
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread Link_with_items
the hair was accurate X D well no I was trying to be OOC link
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Doesn't matter, you look cute... in some way.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:24 pm

X D thanks
I have a hinata cosplay, but the wig got really knotted and now it's like a freakin bird's nest so i can't wear it. Also I lost weight so the outfit doesn't fit. *sigh* wasted one time cosplay...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:32 pm

I didnt mean you didnt look nice. I was pointing out that it's very hard to both look like a character, and get the costume right. You got the costume way to right for a simple holloween thing. But one reason you can't look exacly like link, cause thats just near impossible.

I'm still the find the perfect cosplay of any character...but that Samus one, was pretty darn close. Her eyes aren't similar(in shape), so she loose points. To bad.

Edit: I looked at the pic...yeah you do look like him in that instance. Way to much so. How much did you wast on that costume anyways?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:44 pm

my link costume was probably like 15-20 dollars including the tunic and sword and some cheap white pants I got to wear underneath. I need to adjust the tunic though, it was originally HUGE on me, but then I lost 20 pounds or so, so now it is GINORMOUS on me. I have to have a big safety-pin in the back of it >_<

btw, the belts i wear with it are my dad's X D I stoled them
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Can we see you in the Hinata costume?

Once I went to my local Suncoast, and a girl came dressed as Hinata, looked cute but I didn't had something to take a picture of her. Then again, it would had been odd for her.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Hinata will never look good on real life simple because of her hair color. I't hard to pull it off, and it's only if you paint your hair.

A Naruto character thats prime for cosplay is Ino.

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Hinta can pass by black hair in real life.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:44 am

nah I sadly don;t have any pictures. I wore it once at a halloween party, then the wig was stored wrong and turned into a knotted mess. besides, the jacket didn't have the hyuga sumbol so it wasn't very good.

eh., besides for the skin color I'd say black link has a good cosplay.
but this...
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread Cosplay_gai_sensei
Would you like your very own Gawku costume!?/cosplay thread 1226207008429
...gai and rock lee are like the easiest naruto characters to cosplay as! These people screw them up so bad....and piss themselves O_O
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next