Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side?

+9
secor
Tlaloc
ningen
4Neodemon
Nikku
lol1991
Presvi
Hawttdawgg
VEGETA_DTX
13 posters

Go down

Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? Empty Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side?

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:10 am

I would like to hear your opinion about this.

I've been contacted by several people who supported the movie back then but now they are clearly regretting it, they are giving us the support and some of them are even eager to eventually join us, based on your willing to accept them.

Now I just wanted to know how would you accept them, since we even knew some of them before...

I personally strongly suggest and think that forgiving is one of the most important things in life, I am not talking about some ridiculous forgiving like forgiving and accepting someone who still fully supports the movie and would just continue contradicting to what you do and continue insulting all of us... :S
I am talking about them regretting for having such opinion in a past, some of them apologizing for insulting our forum/petition/members, and saying that they are now against the movie its sequels and any franchise based on the DBE.

Which is, at least for me, perfectly enough to accept them just as I would accept anyone else.

So now that you know my opinion on it I would really like to hear your thoughts on it?
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? Left_bar_bleue100/100Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? Empty Re: Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side?

Post by Hawttdawgg Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:45 am

well... sure but if they had ever called me a ******** then i'd fuck them Wink
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? Left_bar_bleue100/100Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side? Empty Re: Some former DBE suproterts coming to our side?

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:49 am

Thanx for your opinion, I guess it would be ok even if they insulted you, as long as they are sorry for it and are even eager to apology??
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:51 am

um sure... if they're real
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Presvi Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:14 am

May we know who they are? If thats ok...
And I hope they are saying that they want to support us not because of the fame/popularity/fad factor... I would really kick them if thats their intention
Presvi
Presvi
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:15 am

Let them join. This place has more moderators than 4chan. If they try something, they will regret it.
Besides, I want to see if I know any of them.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:15 am

FORGIVENESS!!

I am incredibly forgiving. I think I'd be okay with them coming here, just as long as they pay with THEIR SOULS.

<_<

>_>

<_<

Um... scratch the part about the souls...

But yeah, a quick apology from the ones that insulted the forum and us and all will be good with me!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 am

Everybody make mistakes... let them join us Very Happy Very Happy
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 am

As long as they are not supporting the sequels (and any franchise based on the DBE)...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Presvi wrote:May we know who they are? If thats ok...
And I hope they are saying that they want to support us not because of the fame/popularity/fad factor... I would really kick them if thats their intention
Absolutely! deadly agreed! Wink

Thanx people for your opinions so much! Wink Then I guess some of them might join us after this...If they appear eventually, I hope you'll welcome them nicely as they are now regretting and are against the sequels and any franchise based on DBE, like they confirmed Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Is it possible to know who they are?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Presvi Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:06 am

If RedRuleOneAgain is one of them, well....
I'd kick him out, let him come back inside the forum just to kick him out again...

I didnt like his statements and cant feel any hint of regret..

hay.... I want to kick him again.
Presvi
Presvi
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:28 am

^Haha, now everybody can see it.
Nope Presvi, unfortunately he is not among those.
He got banned once, came back, others weren't familiar with his case so DTX let him stay, which was a normal thing to do.
Believe me people if you got the chance to read some of the shi..stuff he wrote before I deleted his posts the first time we wouldn't be having this conversation.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 pm

haha, shitted on, its funny when someone realizes how much they suck at life. yea, if u thought this movie was gonna be good, you suck at life. fuck them, those r the kindsa people who make you wanna go on killing sprees.
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:54 pm

secor wrote:haha, shitted on, its funny when someone realizes how much they suck at life. yea, if u thought this movie was gonna be good, you suck at life. fuck them, those r the kindsa people who make you wanna go on killing sprees.

Sadly yes...but still, lets give them a chance...if anything, we can then use the forums map to track them down

>_>
<_<
>_>

Never mind...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:27 pm

I hate to double post but I kinda have too.

With the whole thing about the budget being way lower than expected, I'm starting to think the supporters will change sides YET again. They will start saying that for a "low budget movie" the film was nice bla bla bla...It all depends on if its true or not.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm cool with it
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:20 am

Of course they came... we have cookies Twisted Evil
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:55 am

Ya, as long as they dont.........act immaturely...[No intentions of starting the debate on this thread, please].
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Ozuru Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Maybe, but if they're only trying to spy on us then no.
Daisuke Ozuru
Daisuke Ozuru
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://www.syndicatecrimemafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down