Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo

+6
Presvi
justinlynch3
VEGETA_DTX
Hawttdawgg
Goku lamenting from the a
Chulance
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 Empty Re: Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:17 am

Correct

No one has answered how Puar scarred boss rabbit now it's worth 6 points and what is special about Saiyan hybrids what ability do they have that allowed Gohan to injure his uncle Raditz.(2 points)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 Empty Re: Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo

Post by Hawttdawgg Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:59 am

Their feelings
"Use your feelings as your weapons"
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:06 am

Im not sure but is something like the ability to rise their Ki suddenly, in an instant, is the potential power they have hidden inside? im sure is something like that, the feelings thing sounds like something they will say in the American Dub but that has nothing to do with the real story.

Goku lamenting from the a
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:37 am

Close although you mentioned something similar to dub. I won't deduct points since you said I'm not sure. Hattdawg your wrong deducting 2 points
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:55 am

Anime Goku wrote:what is special about Saiyan hybrids what ability do they have that allowed Gohan to injure his uncle Raditz.(2 points)

Hidden potential - Can make their power skyrocket in times of extreme need or anger. Although cannot control the power fully.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:21 am

Correct! I'll make it 4 points since two pepole missed it. What way can Hybrids master this power?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:53 pm

Lol fuck this,
rewatch the anime, the whole thing.
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:56 pm

I know everything about DB and a few other shows off head. I have a life I just like the shows.

How did Puar scare Boss Rabbit9)

How can Hybrids master their power(6

What way was the ruler of earth killed during his final time dieing?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Then you'd know the answer isnt 'hidden power' or whatever.
Its their feelings.
and,
Puar transformed into a bird and swooped down and stole the carrot.

and if its wrong, then i dont remember, even after reading the manga and rewatching the anime, how Puar 'scared' Boss Rabbit
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Wrong 9 points deducted. Actually it is Hattdawg their is a way for Hybrids to master their power or gain complete control of it
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:07 pm

But how? How do they gain complete control of it? What do they have to do?
And tell me, how Puar "scared" Boss Rabbit.
If you can do it then you win 1 internet
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:18 pm

The boss rabbit thing was getting one my nerves, but I remembered it
He changed into The Boss rabbit himself, and threatened to turn the original to a carrot (which was the boss rabit's powers. BTW the boss rabbit is named "Moster Carrot")

THERE!!
Also, to the other ones
The ruler of earth (his name is King Furry) was killed with most of the people of Earth when Omega Shenron attacked in DB GT. That's the last OFFICIAL death. Fuck the fact that it was GT, GT is STILL CANNON, no matter what fans say, and just so you don't bullshit me, the last death in DBZ was when Super Buu used his Genocide attack on the last remaining earthlings. It's never shown, but since only people on the look out, Tien and Chiaotzu, and Hercule and Bee survived, one can assume he died.

And to finish, the way to gain access to the hidden powers IN THEIR FULLEST is through the ritual performed by the Elder Kai. However, Gohan already had access to some of them, through training. That's how he turned SSJ 2

HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:32 pm

WHOO increadible many got it wrong 20 points! GT is Cannon! Right!, finally somone who agree's!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:24 pm

So now what? I just basically pwnd every question pending. Make a new one.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:21 pm

Okay. What did Ginyu do to defeat Ginyu?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neziare Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Anime Goku wrote:Okay. What did Ginyu do to defeat Ginyu?

Eh..don't understand tha question... but is it that he accidentally body swapped into a namekian frog?

New questions! Try this!!

1) What was Goku's power level during the saiyan saga once he powered up to Kaio ken? Laughing

2) How did Kuririn, Son Gohan and Dende manage to summon Porunga?
2.5) How many wishes were made before the Great Elder died?

3) How many forms does Frieza have?

4) Why did Vegeta ask Kuririn to send him into a near-death condition?

5) What was Goku's power level when he challenged Ginyu?
5.5) What was Ginyu's power level (in Goku's body)?

6) Who did Piccolo Assilimate with?

7) Who died first? Kuririn or Piccolo?
Neziare
Neziare
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:24 pm

No, No your wrong and no do not answer those questinos. Also I know the answer to all those but in this game I ask the questions I may ask those later Very Happy
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neziare Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Anime Goku wrote:No, No your wrong and no do not answer those questinos. Also I know the answer to all those but in this game I ask the questions I may ask those later Very Happy

Buh? Are we talking about the Anime DB/Z/GT or the Manga version?? The only thing from the anime I remembered about Ginyu was that he bodyswapped with Bulma... I think.

Hiss... THEN ASK NOW RAWR!!
Neziare
Neziare
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Dosen't matter What did Ginyu do to defeat Ginyu?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neziare Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:34 am

Neziare wrote:
Anime Goku wrote:No, No your wrong and no do not answer those questinos. Also I know the answer to all those but in this game I ask the questions I may ask those later Very Happy

Buh? Are we talking about the Anime DB/Z/GT or the Manga version?? The only thing from the anime I remembered about Ginyu was that he bodyswapped with Bulma... I think.

Hiss... THEN ASK NOW RAWR!!

No.. you, my good sir are wrong!
Explain this:
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 00110
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 00210
Wanna be a Master? You think you know about DB answer questo - Page 3 00310

There is no Ginyu defeat Ginyu unless we're talking Goku in Ginyu's body and Ginyu in Goku's body...
Neziare
Neziare
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:48 am

Yeah, the "Ginyu beat Ginyu" thing makes no sense. There is only one Ginyu. If you DO mean Ginyu in Goku's body, then Goku in Ginyu's body defeated Ginyu in Goku's body by jumping into the body switch Ginyu in Goku's body was trying to do with Vegeta in Vegeta's body. Then, Goku, back in Goku's body, threw a frog in a frog's body in the way of the body switch Ginyu, now back in Ginyu's body, was still trying to do with Vegeta, still in Vegeta's body. This last part is illustrated right above me.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neziare Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 am

So.. I beat the questioner? >Very Happy

Ok, lemme do some questioning!

1) What was Goku's power level during the saiyan saga once he powered up to Kaio ken?

Neziare
Neziare
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 am

Ok, lemme do some questioning!

1) What was Goku's power level during the saiyan saga once he powered up to Kaio ken?
depends. He had a baseline of OVER 9000 (jk kidding XD). His real PL was 8000

So when he used
base kaioken 12 000
Kaioken x2 16 000
kaioken x3 24 000
kaioken x4 32 000
He only used those four. BTW, normal kaioken is the same as kaioken x1.5

they waited for Vegeta to take a nap, and then took the dragon balls to a secluded place.
2 wishes. then the old guy died.

5 forms. the normal, the second, the creepy one, the final form and mecha form. And don't bullshit me with "what about 100% full power, because that is still perfect form, just at full power. If we considered 100% a form, then he would have infinite forms because everything between 100% and 0% (not including) would be a form. What he as a 34.454732454353453% form now?

Because saiyans gain power from being in near death experiences. He asked Krillin to injure him, and then Denden to heal him so he would gain enough powers to fight Freeza

180 000, when using kaioken x2, so the baseline is 90 000
around 20 000
Nail in the Freeza saga, and Kami in the android saga

Krillin way back in the King Piccolo saga of Dragon Ball. If you mean first in Dragon Ball Z, then it was Piccolo in the Saiyan saga. If you mean first in the Freeza saga, it was Krillin since Piccolo never died in that saga.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neziare Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:44 am

lol1991 wrote:Ok, lemme do some questioning!

depends. He had a baseline of OVER 9000 (jk kidding XD). His real PL was 8000

So when he used
base kaioken 12 000
Kaioken x2 16 000
kaioken x3 24 000
kaioken x4 32 000
He only used those four. BTW, normal kaioken is the same as kaioken x1.5

Ehh really!? In the manga, Vegeta said "with a power level... of 5000!!" and with kaio ken, he was over 8000... so if we were to assume his base kaioken was actually 8000 (kaio ken doubles) then his natural PL would be 4000 (may be feeling desperate to raise his PL on the way). From there kaio ken x2 would be oh wait, he didn't use kaio ken that time... Mmm, 1/2 point... for now. xP (Soo confusing xO)

they waited for Vegeta to take a nap, and then took the dragon balls to a secluded place. Bingo!
2 wishes. then the old guy died. Correct!

5 forms. the normal, the second, the creepy one, the final form and mecha form. And don't bullshit me with "what about 100% full power, because that is still perfect form, just at full power. If we considered 100% a form, then he would have infinite forms because everything between 100% and 0% (not including) would be a form. What he as a 34.454732454353453% form now?
I thought mecha form was just like final, except replaced parts of his body with metal, etc.. but since it apparently makes him stronger... that's 4 Correct! Holy DragonBalls!

Because saiyans gain power from being in near death experiences. He asked Krillin to injure him, and then Denden to heal him so he would gain enough powers to fight Freeza Correct!

180 000, when using kaioken x2, so the baseline is 90 000 Getting confused, kaio ken doubles right, so is "your" x2 "my" kaioken x1(?) You're right for now, as Geese in Volume 7, says that Vegeta's PL was 20,000 and still rising and Goku>Vegeta at that time.
around 20 000 Close enough, it's exactly 23,000
Nail in the Freeza saga, and Kami in the android saga Correct once again!

Krillin way back in the King Piccolo saga of Dragon Ball. If you mean first in Dragon Ball Z, then it was Piccolo in the Saiyan saga. If you mean first in the Freeza saga, it was Krillin since Piccolo never died in that saga.Damn you included Piccolo, Saiyan AND Freeza sagas! Ya got me! Very Happy

6/7
.5 deductionper mark for small inaccuracies, but none the less, you're a truly DEDICATED fan! cheers Kami Bless you~!
Neziare
Neziare
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:18 am

That 5000 was the first reading Vegeta got, and he even said "Nappa finish off those guys. If they all gang up in us we could be in trouble. " after he noticed it.

Then, in the famous "over 9000/8000" scene, Goku was NOT using kaioken. So the over 8000 reading was Goku's max power without kaioken. Then, we finally have to analise the kaioken.
Goku first uses a normal kaioken, against Nappa, where he mearly says the name. However, in the subsequent fight with Vegeta, he uses kaioken x2, x3 and x4. I never really understood why the normal kaioken was x1.5, but it is, it's stated in the official DB information book (the Daizenshuu 7 I think it's called.)

Same thing applies to the Ginyu saga, although that part I calculated, based on knowing that "Jesse said "Before the scounter blew up, the PL was 180 000" He was using kaioken x2 at the moment (not the base kaioken x1.5) so just do the math from there and you get 90 000.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next