Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

+5
Venus
Nikku
lol1991
Jessica Raine
Chulance
9 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 Empty Re: Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:29 am

Venus wrote:(I thought I was stuck with Kira somewhere.) Oh Kiraaaaaa...where is that infamous serial killer when I need 'im?

Kira: Sitting right behind you Venus. Also, good to see you back to normal Jessie.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 Empty Re: Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

Post by lol1991 Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:16 am

Me: Fucking finally we're here!

In less than an hour, DBZ fans from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest otaku battle in the history of mankind. Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July(it's not fuck it), and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from 4kids, cartoon network, or bad dubbing in general… but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to watch anime. To enjoy manga. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be know as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Revy: FUCK YEAH!
Noddy: Let's do this
Sasori: "Takes out his 3rd Kazekage puppet" Forward.
Deidara: Art time bom

Me: All of you SCATTER AND FIGHT! In the words of Vegeta "FINAL FLAASH!! Vegeta Final Flash...A send a huge blast of ice at the building of the primiere "

"Just then, a horde of DBE agents comes out of the building, followed by the cast and crew of DBE.

Me: Take you're picks...I got Chow Yun-Fat >XD!

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Kira: So the final battle is here. I call Chatfail.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Venus- I call Wong-ton soup!
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Jessie: Ill take rossum.
Bender: *comes in on a helicopter* bender is here! hahahaha!
Jessie: hi bender!
bender: *chugs a beer and smokes a cigar*Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 Avatar5098_4
Le's do this! *belches fire then pulls out a machine gun and shoots at the sky* Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 11 Bender_gun
jessie: what a great influence! a true robot rolemodel!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Makes my way through the DBE supporters and comes face to face with Chatshit. Razz

Kira: Ok Chatshit, where is Chu.
Chatfail: Hey that's Chatfail, I mean Chatwin.
Kira: Ha win.
Chatfail: Is something funny.
Kira: Ya, you.

Chatfail and Kira charges in quickly engaging in combat.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Me: Let's do this!

"I jump off Slifer and pull out my weapons, the desert eagle and the colt walker, firing at several DBE agents and killing them all. I thn come face ot face with Yun-Fat"

Chow: You are not worthy of fighting me...Rossum, handle him

"Just then Revy jumps from Slifer as well, and starts using her "sword cutlass" dual wields as well"

Revy: FUCK YEAH!

"Rossum as to avoid the gun fire. I get an opening and launch multiple ice shards at Yun-Fat. He uses that gay ass arbending to deflect them"

Chow - You cannot beat me .
Me: We'll see about that

"I run forward, put my guns away, and start forming up an ice sphere in my hand. Yun-Fat again does his gay kamehameha, and starts runing towards me. The clash sends a shock wave in all directions."

Noddy: This is getting...uh oh!

"Just then, a huge ass dragon like the one in DBE apears

Noddy: Fuck. This is bad. And we still need to get chulance. Frank, me and you, Chulance NOW!
Frank: Gotch ya
Bender: I'll give ya a hand

"All three of them run into the movie theater"

LK: Guess me and Slifer are left to handle that thing...it's bigger than Kaiba's ego...Slifer, let's executive produce the crap out of him"

"Slifer flies towards the dragon, and an epic aerial battle ensues"

Deidara: Guess I'll handle thee agents.

"starts making C-1 bombs and disposing of the agents"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Jessie: *runs at rossum yelling* ROSSUM! *jumps into the air and flying kicks her*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Chulance*is freed*
Peter Petrelli:*Throws him to full formula and a bullet goes through his head* Fight well use my powers
CHU:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHe realeases a massive wave of radioation and charges James
James: Chu don't it's my Milton Fine
Chu: Must resist superman fanboyism!
Superman*Burts in* KILL him CHU, he's a sinner a traitor to smallville and the superman franchise!
Chulance*Copies Superman's powers than uses heat-vision to disintegrate James Masters*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:23 pm

jessie: muhahahahahhahaaha...Rossum, I shall be your end! Blue highlights and guns does not make you like baulma. I'M A FIRIN' MAH LAZOR! BWAAAAAGH!
*blasts her with a lazerbeam from my mouth*

[I can't remember if I git all my powers back or just one, but technically lazors are a weapon and the ability I got back was my weapon making ability so Im safe either way]
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:35 pm

(Yes we got the true cure)

Chulance*copies Jessie's powers and uses red eyes to scare some DBE fighters and use my super-breath to blow them away*

Chatfaiol:Kameha!
Goten: No Kamekameha!
Goku:Even he says it's better than you

Goku flies to Chatfail punching him into a wall as Goten's kamehameah hits
Goku:I hope you don't mind me finsihing up Kira?
Chulance:*Copies Goku's powers *
Chatfail*Whistels
DBE Goku:I'm not ready for this Kamehameah
Goku:KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

An epic explosion happens destroying the movie theater and part of Japan. Lk is shot and DTX and Sephi arrive on Jeeps smoking,drinking beer, and shooting DBE fans

DBE Picoolo:Come on Mai let's own them!
Mai:YEYEEYEYEYE

DBE Piccolo uses a blast to destroy the jeep and DTX and Sephi are sent flying into walls
Emmy:*Is sent flying by Jessie's kick*
DBE Roshi actor: Time to die

(Wong and the other producer escape to America with teleporters so no one notices with a strange black box containing James Master's remains planning to make a prequel movie about when Piccolo and Oozaru came to earth)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:39 pm

jessie: heheheheheheheheh...*red eyes and robotic voice* MY OBJECTIVE WILL BE FUFILLED TODAY. NOTHING WILL STOP US! 100100101000101!
Bender: amen to that sister! hahaha! *kicks some fans*
Jessie: *fists detatch and blast off and hit Rossum*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Me: Alright Chow, now you die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TezDF1ybD-k&feature=related

Me: OOOOAAAHHH
Revy: Crazy bastard...Don't do it.
Noddy: No fucking way
Deidara: WTF!

"I'm using my cryokinesis to destroy everything in my blood (by freezing it) except for my red blood cells, increasing my blood flow and my speed and strength as a result"

Me: Gear...SECOND!

"Suddenly, at blinding speed, I charge at Yun-Fat"

Chow: FU-

"He gets it with an open palm that send him flying over 10 yards, leaving a trail of smoke and rubble in his wake, I follow and kick him into the air, he tries to guard, but I pass through the defense and kick him even higher, then I return to the ground, jump up and fly past him, and punch him right back down"

Chow: no..more..."he now has several broken bones, and can barely get up. His regeneration can't keep up with the damage."

Me: And now, time for more anime inspired attacks. This one is from the Naruto cast, straight to YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA6Heka0Qq0 (switch music)

Me: Gentle fist art, Eight Trigrams, 64-Palms

"I preform mine by sending thin blast of ice with my fingertips, and freezing the area of contact from one side to the other"

Me: Eight Trigrams, 2 PALMS..."I start with 2 hits"....4 PALMS..."then double" 8 PALMS...even more than before..16 PALMS..." even more hits..."32 PALMS..."at this point, you can barely count them all"
EIGHT TRIGRAMS: 64 PALMS "I finish by hitting him once with my fingers from my right hand, and then an open palm from my left"

(final song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLB2o3VYcO0)
Chow: Mercy..."Starts coughing up blood"
Me: You DESERVE NONE! And to finish, THIS IS FROM BLEACH! Getsuga TENSHO!

"I send a blast of ice in the shape of a crescent moon, freezing Chow Yun-Fat to the core"

Me: It's over..."I pull out my desert eagle, and shoots Chow Yun-Fat once...he shatters like the ice sculpture he now is."
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Rossum: *has a bloody nse from getting hit by my face* little twerp! Take this! *pulls out a gun and shoots*
Jessie: *blocks it with my arm and it bounces off*
Rossum: wha?
Jessie: some parts of me are entirely mechanized, like my arm. and bulletproff.
Rossum: gir...*aims at the heart but the bullet it attracted to my arm* WHAT THE HELL?
jessie: imy arm is magnetic, too. enough. *fires lazerbeams from my eyes and zap her*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Chulance:WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Goku*Goes SSJ* I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you Chatfuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3

*Obliderates Chatfail and Rossum is killed thanks to Jessie's attack*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Jessie: *grins* that was much easier than expected. I barely used up any of my batteries
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Chulance:It seems we have finally won except James Wong,James Masters, and Stepehen Chow escaped.

Joon park: Yeah took lead mother fu*Chulance uses a one handed kamehamha imitating Future Gohan to destroy him*

Ernie hudson charges Chulance who goes SSJ and punches a hole in his stomach than uses ice breath to freeze him and summons Obelisk above him to crush him.

Erika Tamura:*Teleports away*

Chulance: We need to locate the last members their proboably planning tom make a prequel I've copied some powers " He de summons Slifer and Obelisk and summons the winged dragon of ra and hops on. We have a world to save apparently during the fight 20th century fox is planning to make copies of all Anime and while we save Japan DBE has already been realeased in America during the fight and many americans are dieing. Lets go save the world we need to wipe out Wong and his gang than focus on eliminating 20th century fox and taking over

(I need the directors alive lol so how about you killed Chow yun-fat)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Jessie: *serious roboticness wearing off* yaaaaaaaay~ Save the world! That's so AWESOME! We're gonna saaave the world!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Me: Fuck...to tired...I hate using gear second...
Revy: Here "hands me some meat"

Me: FUCK YES! "I eat the meat"

Me: Ah I feel better! Noddy, contact Dante and Alucard. How are they doing?
Noddy: They are fighting alongside Gunren Laggan (the normal one) and are holding out against an army of "just then, the giant dragon falls, having been defeated by Slifer the executive producer" of those, plus a horde of DBE agents.
Deidara: Me and Sasori will go and help! "they fly off"
Me: Well, I'll just rest a while, then catch up. (gotta go to bed)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Chulance: That was an intense battle guys let's head off to Gurren Lagann so I can get him and the ability to use Spiral energy from Simon. *Teleports us all their and get in Gurren Lagann gaining Spiral energy from Simon

Simon*Leaps out and flares with spiral energy throwing a rock that causes a massive nuclear explosion wiping out DBE fans,

Innocent DBZ fan falls off a building and she screams till chu goes sSJ flies and saves her.

Girl: Goku*Kisses him on the lips*
Chu:YEAH!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:42 pm

meanwhile, Venus is whuppin Wong wit her whip and punches to the kidneys...
Wong: Ai! Ai! You wench! Leave mai awone!
Venus- Shut up you spazz monkey! *triple slaps him* YAAA!
Wong-Ooooowwwww, Chat-weenie help meeeeeee!!!
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:15 pm

(??? Wong,Stephen Chow, Erika and Masters left! We were having a massive battle Kira fought Chatshit until Goku arrive asking Kira to let him do it. Peter Petrelli freed Chu and gave him his powers so he finally got powers and than faced James Masters who he rembered played one of his favorite Superman characters. A massive army of DBE fans came and the fight continued. Chulance began copying people's powers with Peter's.

He became the strongest and Superman came to tell Chu the right thing to do causing him to kill James and gain Milton Fine's powers. Jessie killed Emmy Rossum and LOl had an epic battle with Cho Yun fat and won. Goku went SSJ and murdered DBE Goku while Slifer murdered DBE shenron. chu killed Ernie Hudon and another DBE actor. They left to meet up with Dante and Alucard and Chatfail dissapeared.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Whoops sorry. *starts singin, "It was all a dream..."* XD
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Chatfail is seen stumbling back, beaten up.

Chatfail: Kamehameha.

A big slash of water strikes Kira.

Kira: Awe man, you got me wet. *smiles.*
Chatfail: What are you smiling at.
Kira: The cure, it's back.

*Takes out notebook.*

Chatfail: Wait, are you gonna do what I think your gonna do.
Kira: Un huh.

Chatfail: *slow motion* Nooooo!

Kira writes Chatwins name and he disappears. Chatfail is then seen in a animated world, he looks to his left to see Goku, forward of him is Piccolo, to the right is Vegeta, and behind are Gohan.

Goku: Your evil must die.

Piccolo powers up, Goku and the rest turn SSJ and all fires a massive blast destroying Chatfail.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Anime Goku wrote:(??? Wong,Stephen Chow, Erika and Masters left! We were having a massive battle Kira fought Chatshit until Goku arrive asking Kira to let him do it. Peter Petrelli freed Chu and gave him his powers so he finally got powers and than faced James Masters who he rembered played one of his favorite Superman characters. A massive army of DBE fans came and the fight continued. Chulance began copying people's powers with Peter's.

He became the strongest and Superman came to tell Chu the right thing to do causing him to kill James and gain Milton Fine's powers. Jessie killed Emmy Rossum and LOl had an epic battle with Cho Yun fat and won. Goku went SSJ and murdered DBE Goku while Slifer murdered DBE shenron. chu killed Ernie Hudon and another DBE actor. They left to meet up with Dante and Alucard and Chatfail dissapeared.

Wait... I thought I was still fighting Chatwin? When did Goku show up in all this?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next