Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

DBZverse vs Onepeice vs

+6
4Neodemon
justinlynch3
lol1991
Zero
Chulance
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 Empty Re: DBZverse vs Onepeice vs

Post by Zero Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:07 pm

You mean signal? Laughing

Ki doesn't just float in the air in DBZ verse. Goku just focuses his energy and teleports. He doesn't need a signal or whatever.

Honestly, you're just making a lot of shit up now. Oh and please ban me for the reason over PM. I don't want to have to actually break the rules just so I can focus my life on real stuff.
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:21 pm

He does and that;sa fact fanboy level is OVER 9000! Dude I don't ban people once I got frammed.

Suspect
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:37 pm

It's true, he told me he doesn't use the moderator powers. Knowing I'm a mod at Sly's, he's even asked me how to do stuff. I don't know why he wanted to be a mod when he never uses the powers and don't even know how to. I say he only became one so he could post faster without being slowed down by the 10 second flood control of regular users. Razz

Anyway, I don't wanna start anything with this, so lets move on.

I got to say Chu is actually right, Goku has stated he needs a ki signal to focus on. Now Supreme Kai and Kid Buu, they don't have that limit. They go where ever they please.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Still, even without IT and alike, DBZ moves at astonishing speeds. Saying likewise is stupid. And again, where is your proof about Bonny's powers. You don't know how they work exactly. It's best you just shut it and bring her in when you do, which isn't going to be any time soon.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:54 pm

I became a mod I only use my mod powers when I deal with trolls or people who break the rules. Like DBZ they don't blow up islands unless their fighting people. I only use them when neccessary.

Supream Kai and Kid buu do not have these limits no than listen Bonney has the power to manipulate age to make people younger or older but willing it if you don't believe me pick up the manga.

Whitebeard is invincible on land and sea due to his powers even with flying he can use Tsunami's and if swords can hurt DBZ don't tell a Tsunami can't. Anyway DBZ cannot in any way or form harm DBZ warriors.

Also Jango can hide and manipulate people to fight each other and than there's Magellan. He has super speed,strength,, durability, and control of posion. His breath alone can infect you and he can suround himself in an army of poision so physical attacks are stupid and he can fire his posion like blasts to infect DBZ warriors. He can create a posoin cloud DBZ guys aren't immune to poision.

Donquixote Doflamingo can control others like puppets making him deadly it's MUCH faster than Jango so are you going to argue he can't control ANY DBZ characters Vegeta and Goku both waste time.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Again, he seems to need to have visual contact. He's literally a puppeteer. He moves his hands and everything. Visual contact is the key to defeating both him and Bonney. And again, A Tsunami is water. DBZ characters can just fly high enough to avoid the attack. Withbeard is powerful because no OP character can fly high enough to avoid him (except Pell from Arabasta)

And Mangellan can be harmed. He isn't a Logia, that's his weakness. He can be hurt with ki attacks and physical blows (although the later is not recommended due to the poison)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Dude Whitebeard can deal with fliers see the higher you go the less oxygen you have the latter can create gigantic tsunami waves to take them down since if they go too high they lack oxygen.

Thererfore only beings without oxygen can actually escape with the flying method. Also you make ti seem like DBZ just flies and shoots ki they always use physical fighting a lot. Whitebeard can surely use his semic waves on them to kill them.

Bonney dosen't require visiuak contact for exmaple if Vegeta looks at her she reduces his age. He has the puppet master ability so yes he needs to look at you backside or front.This means he can indeed control you and he can create puppets fast.

Also Eneru can fly to the moon my friend. He did has an army of Spaceys anyway Magellan can manipulate posion true he's vunerable to ki but remember DBZ dosen't just spam ki all the time most of the time Goku uses physical attacks along with his techniques like various kamehameha.s Also you act as though OP Are not durable they've been cut up, hit by electric or energy attacks ect and survived my friend.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Most of the attacks they survived are no where in DBZ's power range (minus the fights with Zoro and Luffy...but those guys are just inhumanly durable. It's insane XD)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Dude aside frmo Luffy and Zoro. Logia's aside as well Sanji has dealt with a lot of pain and so has Arlong. Moria in his ultimate form and various non logia villians.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Most of them involved fights with Luffy or Zoro. Sanji has never reached Zoro or Luffy's extreme.

Forgot Black Beard. That man is even worse at taking punishment.

And logias just let attacks pass by. It isn't exactly durability (except maybe Ace)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Oda has said in a SHS or whatever Sanji is Zoro's equal.

BB is deadly Ace was after him god he can take damage we've only seen one fight which he easily won.

Ace has super durability greater than Luffy before he ate the mera mera fruit. Smoker has great durability he's been sent through multiple abilties without letting it block him.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 am

Kamina wrote:Dude Whitebeard can deal with fliers see the higher you go the less oxygen you have the latter can create gigantic tsunami waves to take them down since if they go too high they lack oxygen.

Thererfore only beings without oxygen can actually escape with the flying method. Also you make ti seem like DBZ just flies and shoots ki they always use physical fighting a lot. Whitebeard can surely use his semic waves on them to kill them.

Its impossible kill the z warriors with a tsunami...LOL... water?? In the fight between Goku and Freeza, they survived to the magma/lava!!! Plus... In DBZuniverse, the characters are powerfull enough to blow a planet (by just fighing in it...lol)... there is no chance for the one piece characters!!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Arlong died from a building being crushed on him after a Gum Gum Axe (or whatever it's called). Frieza stopped a KKX20 Kamehameha with one hand. You tell me what's more durable.
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:25 pm

Wow it's sad to see how ignorant some dBZ fans can really be. Tsunami's will kill the DBZ warriors none of them can destroy planets but Cell with his self destruct and Buu. Goku/Freiza will burn up in lava my frined Laughing

Arlong is NOT dead and he was beaten by Luffy's strength and buried under the rubble. The building did not harm him nice try. Gum Gum Axe? Now your making up Luffy's attacks I'll tell you Arlong s more durable.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Kamina wrote:Wow it's sad to see how ignorant some dBZ fans can really be. Tsunami's will kill the DBZ warriors none of them can destroy planets but Cell with his self destruct and Buu. Goku/Freiza will burn up in lava my frined Laughing

Arlong is NOT dead and he was beaten by Luffy's strength and buried under the rubble. The building did not harm him nice try. Gum Gum Axe? Now your making up Luffy's attacks I'll tell you Arlong s more durable.

See.... i just cant understand this!!!
Vegeta (scouter) can blow a planet... his power level?? 19000.. maybe?? whats the power level of the z warriors??
Kamina, you were the one who said kuririn had the same power as freeza...LOL... more than 10 000 000!!!!! you still think the z warriors can not blow a planet aor die because a tsunami???????????? Are you serious?? lol! lol!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Vegeta(Scouter) cannot destroy a planet my friend if he did he could easily overpower Goku he was merely bluffing and no fillers so Vegeta can't destroy a planet haha!

Krillin has a pl of 15,000,000 at the end of DBZ my friend and that's a fact. I know everything about every fighting character in terms of their powers and abilties. Krillin can easily defeat Freiza

Z fighters cannot blow up a planet and can die from Tsunami's/
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:11 pm

I know that.... that just prove my point.... If Freeza can blow a planet, and kuririn is stronger than freeza, than kuririn can blow a planet too...LOL... simple logic!!!
How a guy that blow planets die because of a tsunami??? common... if you know everything about dragonball you should know that...LOL

The z warriors are always hit by beams of pure energy and solid rocks... and most of the time they do not die..lol... what it is more powerfull?? water or energy?? water or solid rock??

Z warriors can reduce landscape to nothing... and yes they can destroy a planet since all of them are strong enought to beat freeza... an OP warrior would be completelly humiliated in a batlle against a dragon ball character.... the powerlevels are to different ....those are facts!!

None of the OP fights have the same destruction as the DB fights.... common... Gaara from naruto can create a giant sand tsunami, so Gaara can also beat a z warrior??
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:51 am

All that stuff you said was wrong. Gaara has SAND Tsunami's Whitebeard has real one's he wipes out the DBZVerse alone with ease.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:04 am

Dude, they can just fly above it. The one we saw isn't that that tall. I've seen real life tsunamis taller than that one. Only logia's can pose a threat
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:09 am

Wrong Whitebeard is the strongest and he can own the DBZverse. I'm tierd of argueing cause OP Wins.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:12 am

to bad, then give up. The only people that can pose a threat are the logias, and only cause they can't be harmed. I am not giving up on this.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:22 am

I'm not giving up either.

Most op characters own the DBZverse.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:28 am

no, logias can FIGHT the DBZverse. that's about it
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:36 am

Logia's
Whitebeard
Straw Hats
Eleven Supernova's
Shichibaki
Three Admirals
Yonko

All of them own the DBZverse.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:49 am

two of the three admirals are logias you idiot. And we don't even know what the third can do. If he's not a logia then no..

I keep telling you, other than the logias, the others get defeated. The onyl thing that saves the logias is the fact they are invulnerable. The only one that can HARM DBZ is Kizaru, and the Pacifistas (cause they have a replica of his powers)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next