Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

DBZverse vs Onepeice vs

+6
4Neodemon
justinlynch3
lol1991
Zero
Chulance
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 Empty Re: DBZverse vs Onepeice vs

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Kamina wrote:Nothing you say no matter. No matter how many times you quote wiki and edit will I believe a verse so weak as DBZ can beat OP can ever happen.

DBZ is weak I can kill some characters and I'm a normal human. No this is a fight so you can't throw water on Crocodile Goku can't manipulate elements and as for Eneru rubber is stupid. My friend very stupid rubber can't hurt him. Luffy is made of rubber AND has super strength.

Luffy has more physical strengh than every DBZ person combined. Goku and Piccolo struggled to lift a bus TOGETHER! Smoker and Ace can't be "Caught of guard" and Aokiji and Crocodile are indestructible unless used on Haki.

Like I said this is a fight in fights you don't bring in people's weaknesses. Superman vs Goku let's say the latter finds kryptonite than Goku wins obviously that's common sense this is a fight! MY god spend time at Battledome. Anyway No one can vaporize? Wow you never have seen OP or you know of Luci, Kizaru, Eneru, Ace, ect.

The Z fighters can't throw intangible things into sea water and Aokiji can freeze it plus there's no seastone,water, or rubber around it's a fight to see who's stronger. Jango owns the dBZverse, Boa Hancock, and jewelry Bonney own the DBZVerse and that's a fact.

We see regular people punch the Z fighters in DBZ, the Z fighters don't feel it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:45 pm

As for Jango(sorry, misspell previously) and Boa, I've already said it. Bring me a scan from the manga. otherwise, I won't believe you. I provided a scan with proof, and you tell me "he was only kidding". How is that different from when you said Cell was only "bluffing" about blowing up a solar system?

They can murder Jewelry Bonney before she even knows what age to put them in. Seriously, I keep telling you, the only people in One Piece that pose a threat are the Logias. No one else. Start arguing this fact, and come up with ways the Logias can win. And Aokiji as never demonstrated super speed. Endurance, yes, Super speed, no.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100DBZverse vs Onepeice vs - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 pm

I meant if I use a sword or something. I'm not bringing you a scan cause I'm right Goku can't fly you didn't give me a scan! It's common sense and i can play that game as well lol. Cell can't destroy a solar system he WAS bluffing that's a fact if he could.

DBZ characters can't even blow up the planet only Buu can. Cell has to explode to do so and only in semi-perfect form. DBZ character have trouble blowing up islands, takes them long time to fly places without space-ships, and struggle to ilft boats honestly there weaklings.

See that's crazy. I've won and It's enjoyable to know i've one you''ve entered fanboy mode after a few more years you'lll end this debate with me winning. Jewelry can insta chang somone's age. That's fanboysih behavior The Straw hats, logia;s, Jewelry, Jango, Kuro, Whitebeard, Rayleigh, The Eleven Supernova's, Shicibakai ect all can own the DBZverse. Logia's win BB absorbs them or Crocodile drains their moisture. Jewelry ages them to dust or Oz steals their shadows and lets kizaru use light.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Can't destroy planets, FRIEZA BLOW UP A FULL DAMN PLANET. Any SSJ or high sure as well could. It doesn't happen however because the HEROES STOPS the villian's from doing so.

Look when Goku was preparing the Instant Transmission Kamehameha. Cell was quick to call Goku's bluff, stating he'd destroy the Earth if firing the blast from that angel.

Later when Gohan turned SSJ2, Cell fired a massive Kamehameha straight at the Earth, Gohan countered it however.

Before hand, back when Vegeta was preparing the Final Flash on Cell, Trucks begged Vegeta to stop, also stating he was going to destroy the planet.

Goku going SS3 shock the full Earth just by transforming.

You can't say only Buu is capable of destroying planets. Fact is, Frieza did it. SSJ>>>Frieza. So anything from SSJ up can destroy a planet.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Not to mention Roshi and Piccolo destroyed the moon from a distance away. The Moon is larger than the US at the least. And by the way, like I said, DBZ is MASSIVELY slowed down (Note the 5 minutes = like 10 episodes long). Their flying doesn't actually take them as long as you think.

Don't be fucking stupid. If you wanna debate, debate right. Otherwise you have certainly lost.

Oh shit I forgot who I'm dealing with. Tornado Surviving Beckoth :O
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Freizan CAN't Destroy planets he has to hit the core. Freiza can't tell time THeir flight is slow. You have lsot I won It is fact!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:42 pm

XD

Come on Chu, you're losing three to one here. I'll admit that the z fighters have no way of killing logias. But other than that, what can the OPverse do.

The Straw hats, logias, Jewelry, Jango, Kuro, Whitebeard, Rayleigh, The Eleven Supernova's, Shichibakai

The Straw Hats:
Luffy: He's rubber. Rubber can be vaporized. One down
Zoro: He's resistant, but again, total vaporization. Two down
Sanji: Same as above. Three down
Everything else...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL!

Logias:
Crocodile: Water
Black Beard: He takes blows SEVERAL TIMES the strength due to the nature of his element. One kamehameha and he loses.
Eneru: Rubber.

Everything else...well, that's the only thing I can't counter really.

The eleven Supernovas:

Seriously, Luffy's already been explained. Bonney. You can call it fanboy behavior, but fact remains she needs to do it before she gets it in the face, otherwise she dies. Anything else is just bringing up useless people

Shichi Bukai:
Moria: He would pose a threat one on one, but against several of them, he loses.
Boa: Bring me scans that prove she can use anything other than lust or she's dies with one ki blast as well.
Mihawk: He's a swordsman. Again, vaporize him.
That weird guy that has a bounty of 340 million belis. I dunno what he can do. I think some sort of puppet ability. Then again, we don't know the exact nature, so he should be left out. Bring him up when we know how it works
Kuma: He's strong, but I don't see how he can beat anything above saiyan saga.
Jinbei: He's relies to much on physical blows. I don't think he can do anything against the Z fighters. he can't fly to follow them, and can't counter the ki blasts.

Jango: Already said this, gonna say it again. Bring me a scan that proves to me he can instantly hypnotize someone. Otherwise, I won't believe one word.
Kuro: Now you're just spilling out random names.
Whitebeard: This guy is strong, but lets face it. Other than the Earthquakes (flying's a bitch ain't it?) what can he do to hurt the Z figthers?
Rayleigh: Same thing as Newgate...except he doesn't have earthquakes
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Don't forget Smoker can be worn out because he can't stay in a state of smoke forever.
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:49 pm

It sounds like if the others can heard them into one spot, Goku would wipe them all out with a spirit bomb.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm not going to give up your on fanboy level meaning you'll never give up. Spirit bomb takes a long time and if you think there dumb enough to stand there than BB sucks them up with his gravity powers.

Z Fighters can't vaporize you my god or else they would automaitcally vaporize their enemies only strong attacks like super kamehameha, and spirit bomb can vaporize opponents.

Luffy can't be vaporized
Zoro can abosrb energy attacks with Asura
Sanji wins

The others win. I like how you ignord Usoop who has his godly dials and others. Smoker can't be worn out he can remain smoke forever.

The Z fighters can't create or control water. BB absorbs things he's super durable no one in DBZ can hurt him. DBZ aren't made of rubber.

It is fanboy behavior 500%. I didn't care what you say Bonney owns the DBZverse. OP wins logia's, evleven supernova's you can be fanboys I don't care op wins.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm

It sounds like your the fanboy here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Same. I've given my best logic and I still can't get you to leave those claims.

It makes no sense you telling me that Goku and the others can't hurt Black Beard.

Who do you think DBZ is? You're seriously downgrading the power levels. The only thing I will admit, is that DBZ can't harm Logias in any way possible.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 pm

And your saying Luffy can't be vaporized, why, cause he's rubber... say that to a kamehameha wave.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 am

Hey, Beckoth, how come I'm not banned yet? Wink I don't have to actually do something wrong for me to get banned now do I?

In that case I'll play your game XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NO Oh em GEE you can't harm Goku he invincible no thats stupid you cant hurt broly he doesn't have a weakness

dbz owns because I say soooooooooo. dbz is faster than op they are stronger and more powerful. I am right yuuuuuuuuuuuu are ronggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 am

I'm doing what your doing. Jewerly can manipulate somone's age and your making up stuff she can do it instantly and your like noz she cant. So if you say she can't use her powers DBZ can't go SSJ.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 am

She can use them. But she needs to actually have at least visual contact damn it. How fast to you think DBZ can move? Surely fast enough to hit her before she can use her powers.

Dude, give it up. Here, I'll even help you.

Among the Logias, the most dangerous is Kizaru due to his speed and light attacks, that can potentially match ki attacks.

Aokiji is dangerous if he can get but one hand on them. True it's hard, but you never know

Ace and Smoker can provide decent support with their attacks.

Enero is on the same level as Kizaru, but he needs to be more careful, as his attacks can be countered by insulating substances.

Crocodile needs to keep the fuck away from water.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:08 am

lol1991 wrote:She can use them. But she needs to actually have at least visual contact damn it. How fast to you think DBZ can move? Surely fast enough to hit her before she can use her powers.

Dude, give it up. Here, I'll even help you.

Among the Logias, the most dangerous is Kizaru due to his speed and light attacks, that can potentially match ki attacks.

Aokiji is dangerous if he can get but one hand on them. True it's hard, but you never know

Ace and Smoker can provide decent support with their attacks.

Enero is on the same level as Kizaru, but he needs to be more careful, as his attacks can be countered by insulating substances.

Crocodile needs to keep the fuck away from water.

Yeah Ace and Smoker have good attacks. They just aren't DBZ level. Croc stays away from water which is hard since they're on an island.
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:22 am

Hardly. I assume he means an island at least the size of Alabasta.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:00 pm

See that's what i hate dBZ is NOT fast! She dosen't need to be fast if she knows you exist she can reduce your age.

A massive island
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Come on. Have you proven that? Do you even know the fruits name? Do you know the workings? All we know is that she can age someone within her line of sight, as well as herself.

And what world do you live in? DBZ not fast? I suppose the fact they disappear means nothing? They're always in disappear mode. It's like Viral says. In the fight with the Saibamen, Yamcha disappeared while fighting, and only after focusing, could Gohan follow him.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Just special effects dBZ ain't dat fast OP is better. Jewelry can insta age anyone she dosen't need to look at their backs.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 pm

Prove it! Only time she used her powers on others was to age those marines, and the only thing we can conclude is that she needs visual contact.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 pm

You realize Chu that if DBZ wasn't slowed down, all the fights would ever be is flashes of light streaking through the sky. Hell, Cell could move at such speeds that only Gohan was able to follow Goku and Cell's match.

And according to Goku, Instant Transmission is basically light speed. Goku can go anywhere on the planet in a matter of a second or 2. And then you say DBZ is slow.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:55 pm

No, I'm not OP wins Jewelry can alter age. IT is teleportation my friend teleportation and he needs a ki signature OP Do not have ki signatures
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next