Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover

2 posters

Go down

HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover Empty HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:14 pm

HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover 2008_d10
I am happy to see that we can have some other news and not only news about this UGLY DIRTY DB LAM!
As you can see this is the HQ version of the cover for the upcoming Dragon Ball Special!

My Comment:
Its not that I dislike it, but its JUST not done in the same style...its close but it does not have that same feel Sad I hope its just the cover for it and that the actual Special is drawn in the good old style like most of the DBZ series and movies are done...but if not, thats ok, its not bad, its not the end of the world Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover Left_bar_bleue100/100HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover Empty Re: HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover

Post by Son Goku Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:52 pm

I think they said it's been done by Toriyama. Well the story anyways, I don't know about the character designs but I do know Toriyama constantly makes slight changes to his drawing style as time goes on.

I wonder who the Saiyan is who looks just like Vegeta?
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover Left_bar_bleue100/100HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover Empty Re: HQ version of the Dragon Ball Special cover

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:43 pm

Spoiler:

EDIT:
Skip all that "spoiler(its not spoiler actually at all) above if you don't have time...because I am an idiot for forgetting to answer on one very important thing that Son Goku mentioned!

Well I don't know about that Saiyan, but it looks to me more like an angry Gohan in the Saiyan armor...take a close look, its the bangs what he have on the forehead, not the root of the hair like Vegeta have.
So I'd definitely say or its Gohan, or its some completely new Saiyan we never seen before!

Anyway no matter even if I am a little bit disappointed with the fact that probably it will be drawn just like this cover, I am still looking foroward to it of course! because its not that much different, becuase its a Special and because mr.Akira Toriyama is the head of the project, which is the most important thing Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:04 pm

I doubt it's Gohan, though he does look like him. I noticed none of the characters are shown more than once in all the sections cut off by the kamehameha beams. I'm really looking forward to finding out who that Saiyan is. I just hope he's not like that Onio guy from Neko Majin.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:11 am

Yes definitely, I wouldn't like to interfere Neko Majin Z in this, and I hope they won't.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:05 pm

I heard the special is only going to be 10 minutes long. Evil or Very Mad Can anybody confirm this?
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:36 pm

I can't confirm that, but I wouldn't be surprised after all its Special...I would be satisfied even with that Wink
But yeah! we all want some 1 hour thing!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:23 pm

Man, no news on the movie in a week so far, but maybe that's a good thing.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:32 pm

I'd also say that is a good thing, even though I am DEADLY inpatient and nervous about that wretched trailer which could jump out every moment now...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down