Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis

5 posters

Go down

Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis Empty Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:22 am

Warning following text is full spoiler, if you don't want it to spoil the Special for you DO NOT read it, if you want, just click on the spoiler to show the text and read it...
Here it goes:
Spoiler:

Thanx to Son Goku for bringing us these news!

My comment: To be perfectly honest, I am so destroyed by those yesterday's news that this is really not making me any happier...Especially when I include the fact that I am not too much impressed with what I've read...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis Empty Re: Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis

Post by Saiyan Prince Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:45 pm

Yea nothing speciall about it but still....Its gona bring some joy in our lifes especially after all of this!!!!
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis Empty Re: Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis

Post by Tlaloc Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Sadly, I also do feel that everything related to the film, overshadows all other news. But this new animation has a good plot and finally explained somethings. From what I see, it takes place before Pan is born, so I wonder if this will be canon or not. And if it is, would it retcon GT?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragon Ball Anime Special full synopsis Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Tlaloc wrote:Sadly, I also do feel that everything related to the film, overshadows all other news. But this new animation has a good plot and finally explained somethings. From what I see, it takes place before Pan is born, so I wonder if this will be canon or not. And if it is, would it retcon GT?

1) It's made by Toriyama so yes it is canon.

2) DB Online, made by Toriyama already retconned GT. It hasn't been released yet though, but the story has been revealed to have done away with anything and everything that happened in GT.

3) Why is a grown, freakin' man like Table looking like a 13-year-old? I know Vegeta is really short, but this is ridiculous. pirat
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:07 pm

Son Goku wrote:1) It's made by Toriyama so yes it is canon.

But some of the anime movies are not canon, for example sadly Broly isn't.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Tlaloc wrote:
Son Goku wrote:1) It's made by Toriyama so yes it is canon.

But some of the anime movies are not canon, for example sadly Broly isn't.

Yeah, I know. Toriyama wasn't the lead writer for those movies. In fact, I think he just did the character designs and threw out some ideas for a story and TOEI went with it from there.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:11 am

He did, Toryiama did so many uncannon things...He did all the movies...and everything but Dead Zone is not cannon even the Dead Zone is not cannon if you don't consider Garlic Saga as part of DBZ, but considering that Akira was involved in ALL THAT I consider it cannon...

And yes Son Goku, but what else he do anyway? Smile He draw the design for the characters and write the plot, animating is the job for animators...
+Inside of his scripts, Toriyama even turns attention on details such as - how long somebody screams, earth shakes this or that way and so...Very Happy
The same thing he do for the movies...The only thing he practically wasn't involved in is GT, but even there he did some concept...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:03 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:He did, Toryiama did so many uncannon things...He did all the movies...and everything but Dead Zone is not cannon even the Dead Zone is not cannon if you don't consider Garlic Saga as part of DBZ, but considering that Akira was involved in ALL THAT I consider it cannon...

And yes Son Goku, but what else he do anyway? Smile He draw the design for the characters and write the plot, animating is the job for animators...
+Inside of his scripts, Toriyama even turns attention on details such as - how long somebody screams, earth shakes this or that way and so...Very Happy
The same thing he do for the movies...The only thing he practically wasn't involved in is GT, but even there he did some concept...

Yeah, he's a real perfectionist.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Yeah that's why he's genoius Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Have you talked to this DPA guy? He made another petition. I have no idea why, it's pretty much the same petition as this one. Weird, huh? I think it might be detrimental to this one though.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:16 am

Who? I know there were 2 more but I don't know what you mean with DPA?

EDIT: You mean this? - http://www.petitiononline.com/LLOSETI/petition.html
Man they sure got lots of signatures from the last time I saw it it must be because of the Piccolo let down Very Happy I posted them our link and asked them to focus on our petition, and I will still contact him via mail.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:23 pm

No, I meant the other one that's in English. I've seen you contact the guy running it. I think he might be DPA, who you can always find bashing the movie at dbthemovie.com.

BTW, looks like the videogame based off the movie turned out to be true.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:50 pm

Hmmm I really can't remember now... :O DPA...I would probably remember if I would met him...But I'll check all DB movie petitions anyway.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominicus Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:32 pm

Hmm, I don't like the idea of Table, it doesn't make any rational sense to me. I mean they sought out Goku and he wasn't worthy. Table, saiyan royalty sent off and no one heard of. Vegeta never implied any other saiyans, it doesn't make sense why he looks like a kid. They should just made Vegeta have another kid then. And erase GT altogether. Twisted Evil
Dominicus
Dominicus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:50 pm

They should just made Vegeta have another kid then. And erase GT altogether. Twisted Evil
To be honest I'd wish that so badly Very Happy PLUS to erase this movie and every possibility of considering it again...then I think I would truly reborn...sunny

But oh well, I really can live with the GT...(I had hard times with GT and still it sometimes kills me, but I CAN live with it) but with live action oh...I CAN'T live! Its gonna be a true battle!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominicus Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:52 pm

I know what you mean, I can somewhat tolerate GT, it had its moments, but this movie is an utter abomination. Now Fox's trying to play down the leaked video as fake because of the huge controversy it cause. Now they are really worried, that real good news to be, it means we have a huge impact.

It was a nice cover up, but those scenes weren't entirely out of context, those were actual parts of the movie. Watch the next official trailer be another mess, with more action to entice the ignorant viewers.
Dominicus
Dominicus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:18 am

Exactly, they will now try to find some excuse like "its fake or something" they disgust me...They are thiefs and ruiners and thats not enough but now they wanna lie the masses and find some cosmically ridiculous excuse...

And I STILL think that those "DB fans" who are on the side of this movie are just people payed by fox...because otherwise I don't know how did they spent those 100 000 000$ - on the production??? - I WOULDN'T SAY SO!!! Very Happy
half of it directly into their pockets and half of it for the dirty net-campaign they do since they announced this movie!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominicus Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:58 pm

Well they didn't spend much on this current production that’s for sure, it's been a failed project since 2002, bought scripts, stage productions setups, previous actors, buying/renewing rights, scouts, other undisclosed expenses like drugs, actor blow-jobs lol, and promotions. Hardly any of that money went on this movie however, they took a lot of shortcuts to save money. Otherwise, it would be on the scale of transformers, or Ironman, the bar has been set and they're not near it. I have a feeling they rushed this film, 1- to avoid another writers strike, 2- avoid renewing the rights and licenses, that alone took maybe 20-25% of that budget. Yes, some of the adamant movie goers I believe have a connection with Fox, the one's who steady try to convince anti-DBlam to not give up on it, who lack knowledge of DB, get their info from the internet, and say the trailer is a fake the first-minute it’s posted getting bad reviews.

Scaba for one, recent member, lacks actual knowledge of DB only what can be found on the internet, but knows inside movie details that cannot be found on the internet. He contradicts himself, and refuses the acknowledge any shortcomings with the film. He was bragging about an Oozaru image that he claimed looked something like the Van Hellsing werewolf, at the time I thought it was ridiculous, but he went on like it was cool. I tested him, calling him on his bullshit and asked for a link. He gave me a dud, and avoided contact after that and tried meager distractions. Allismind is just a moronic tool, if he works for Fox they need to fire him. Also, Fox has removed several trailers on YouTube, this response was too immediate, they would have to have members keeping watch and going through our channels to find those links, that’s why I have the “fuck the Dblam” as background for them to cringe at and me to laugh it. It’s much too late now, this movie will be bashed til opening day. For the first time I wish Hanna Montana steals the show at the Box office.
Dominicus
Dominicus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:30 pm

Yes hahaha I wouldn't be surprised they REALLY spent money on that Very Happy + many other things...
And I don't think they renewed the rights at all, nor ever get them I am still pretty convinced in that, I hope I am right and it will prove with time.

About Scaba or whatever he's called, yes I've noticed he's just one suspicious man, and probably Fox's man/kid, just going around hyping up and inventing some ridiculous stuff that are so obviously fake...If I remember well he claims that whole crew of the movie are the DB fans AHAHAHHAAHH ROOFL CHOCKE IN LAUGH AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Nobody from crew was a fan at all!!! not even Marsters! its all clear after one fan caught Emmy saying that she don't know for DB and that she never watched it, and then suddenly at the interview after filming the movie and realizing how many pissed fans there are she all of a sudden become a "huge fan" just to hype up and trick the fans, MWHAHAHA well we are not so stupid nor blind to see that this all is just quick buck for fox and that you are their puppet!
They are just playing one big drama on us and since they are actors its not hard for them to act how they are fans of something and how they like it, I mean c'mon.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Dominicus/Kenanee wrote: actor blow-jobs lol

For some reason I believe this is the reason Texas Battle got the job. Maybe in Final Destination 3, TB did something to Wong, to assure that TB would work in Wong's next movie no matter what it is.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down