Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE

+4
Vampire Knight
4Neodemon
justinlynch3
lol1991
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE

Post by Chulance Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 pm

YES1

Naruto x SAKURA = win!

Hinata can marry random fodder.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE

Post by Tlaloc Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Chulance wrote:YES1

Naruto x SAKURA = win!

Hinata can marry random fodder.

Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 Comp-rorschach

The World will look up and shout, “Save us!” And I'll whisper... no.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:43 pm

CHULANCE FUCK YOU!!

SHE JUST BASICALLY SAID THIS:

"I'm going to use your feelings for me to get you to stop chasing Sasuke, so my own self guilt over ignoring your love and making you chase after Sasuke for ME will go away"

There's wasn't a DROP of love and sincerity in those words. She took Naruto's love, admiration and sacrifice for her and used it all against him for her own self assurance that she ISN'T a bitch

Furthermore, want proof? look at the others face in the panel she hugs Naruto? RAGE faces if I ever saw them, especially Kiba (understandable, he's in Hinata's team after all)

And I only mentioned Hinata, because compared to this, her confession was beautiful.
She faced down the leader of Akatsuki with willingness to die just to save him. And she didn't even expect anything out of it. She was prepared to die for him.

Sakura didn't even chose her words right

I've defended this bitch since day one

At the start, I blamed it on the fox, cause she hated Naruto cause the village did

As time progressed, it became null and void, so I blamed it on Sasuke being there, and she loving him despite gaining friendship for Naruto

And in battles...she has lower chakra, she that's why she can't fight as well. She doesn't have a kekei Genkai...all just to justify her uselessness

And then when she killed Sasori? BULLSHIT!! I said that was cause Chiyo was there...but I raged like a son of a bitch in truth, never showing it cause I always felt Naruto would end up with her

When Hinata confessed, I was surprise, and though Kishi would give us a surprise...this was just utter bullshit

If Naruto x Sakura still happens after this...Kishi will be hated for life

Check out ANY forum you want...there isn't a single person trying to defend Sakura's actions, just justifying them (saying it's to stop Naruto from hurting himself more)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:48 pm

I am a Hinata man, she deserves her knight in shinning armor.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:50 pm

This isn't even about Hinata or Naruto or whatever

Sakura just crossed a line. She insulted Naruto big time...and the way she did it, by playing on his feelings for her...was just soo low...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:56 pm

But Rorschach favors Hinata!

Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 Rorschach_and_hinata__wip__by_XxTaraxKitaidexX

Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 2 Heros_of_Yesterday_by_XxTaraxKitaidexX

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Again, it missed the point

Anyway, I'm off to bed...I need to sleep this rage off
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:35 am

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Naruto Shippuden Episode 133

WHY GOD WHY!?!?!?

Jiraiya...the great frog in the bottom of the well drifts into the great ocean...goodbye great ninja
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:53 pm

Opening up a side discussion

Rank the Akatsuki by level!!
Here's mine

1º - Madara. Easily the strongest, although, because he's so weak now, he may lose to the top 2 after him, all depends on luck
2º - Pain. His six paths give him an edge in any battle. In comparison to Madara, that most likely knew his secret, he could be easily beaten cause Madara would just find Nagato himself
3º - Itachi. He was easily the thirf strongest, because of the Mangekyo. However, because Pain can counter mostly all of his skills, he'd be open. Plus, the Preta Path would just absorb the Susanoo, leaving him open and weak.
4º - Kisame. The strongest chakra reserves give him this spot, plus, he's capable of mass destruction. However, because he doesn't rely on anything similar to kekei gekai, and even fights physically too much, Itachi can pwn him without even going mangekyo (maybe not, if he reveals anything new)
5º - Sasori. His vast experience, his puppet body and, of course, his poison gives him this spot. He can't beat Kisame, cause Kisame can create mass destruction with only 30% of his chackra, and god knows what with all of it. Also, he was the first to die cause Chiyo was there.
6º - Kakuzu. Again, his vast experience and body give him an edge. However, Sasori can fight at the distance himself, and the iron sand can easily attack, poison and end the fight. Kakuzu, on the other hand, would have trouble harming Sasori since he's a puppet
7º - Deidara. Mass destruction is his game. However, in order to beat Kakuzu, he'd need more. Even his C4 has it's weaknesses, mostly cause Kakuzu would use his tendril ghosts to pwn him before he does it. If he did it however, Kakuzu's main body would need protection. Actually, should Deidara use C4, only Pain and Madara can truly beat him.
8º - Konan. She's also a long distance fighter, but mostly scout. She can easily be beate by any Akatsuki above her
9º - Hidan. Hidan, without Kakuzu, is a sitting duck for most of the fighters. Konan in particular wouldn't even need to get close to him to win.

Zetsu I leave unranked. We don't know much about him.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by nymph_gal Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:38 am

I'm really lost on what you guys are talking about. Shame,,I was not able to
follow the latest updates on Naruto Shippuden. As far as I could remember, the last
episode I have watched is about rasen shuriken..I have a lot of things to catch up....

Crying or Very sad
nymph_gal
nymph_gal
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

http://www.dressup.me/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:20 am

Yeah Madara is weak but with space-time jutsu and knowing all info about his partners he's strongest.

Your list is perfect in my opinion.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Kisame is fucked...

he removed the cloak...it's a thing. Whenever an Akatsuki removes his cloak, he dies in the battle.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:25 pm

He's fighting Kirabi!

They better not kill him off or I'll hate Kishi for a long time!

They better not target Kirabi and his brother!

DONT PULL A HEROES!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:03 pm

what?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:41 am

what the hell is up with kisame and his sword how they mushed together wtf he is like unbeatable.
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Fuck...this is pathetic...HE GOT BETRAYED BY A SWORD!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I never expected Kisame to win...not in a million years, but come on!! To lose like this is pathetic...DAMN YOU KISHIMOTO!!

All the bad asses from Akatsuki get shit deaths...FUCK!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:08 am

lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 am

i know why do theyb akll they die so stupidly like when deidara died fighting sasuke how he made himself into a bomb so stupid but i kinda liked how itachi died it was so sweet and loving and shit how he smiled and said no next time
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Itachi was the biggest bad ass in that manga

Sasuke tried everything against him, trying to kill him...and then we found out that Itachi wasn't even trying...I was like:

Happy Laugh

So awesome
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:03 am

http://www.dota-utilities.com/2009/10/naruto-shippuden-138-watch-naruto.html

manly tears were shed. You were the greatest badass that ever lived Itachi Uchiha...may the awesome be with you
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:28 pm

The animated Amatesuro is EPIC!

Were's the animated Susanno?
Have they gotten that far?

I'm currently in the manga, I'll watch the shippuden anime eventually. I got to the part were Naruto encounters Sasuke in combat with Yammato after deciding not to use Kyuubi.

My Favorite characters are: Jariya, Itachi, Kyuubi, Orochimaru, and Kirabi.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:49 pm

What do you mean? My last post was the animated Susanoo

It's red, and the blade of Totsuka is kinda orangy. The shield looks like a old Japanese style of drawing fire
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 pm

this weeks anime episode was sooo sad why are they killing everyone off jiraiya kakashi (for a little) asuma itachi the saddness TT.TT
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:12 pm

- Naruto: I'm going to save Sasuke.

Naruto's reaction after he reached the Uchiha temple: Crying or Very sad

- Naruto: I'm going to protect my Village.

Naruto's reaction after he was summoned to the destroyed Konoha: Shocked

- Naruto: I'm going to protect my friends.

Naruto's reaction after Pa frog, Ma frog and Hinata get raped infront of him: Evil or Very Mad

- Naruto: I'm going to beat Nagato with my own strength.

Naruto's reaction after he was pinned like a bitch to the ground: affraid

He was beaten even though:

1. Katsuyu gave him information about Pain's weaknesses.

2. Pain was weakened b/c he fought the whole village including Kakashi not to mention he used super shinra tensei moments b4 which made his strongest body(Deva Pain) useless.

3. Pa & Ma frog along with the other Frogs helped him.

4. Hinata interfered.

5. Shikamaru and his group and possibly team Gai are going to help him locate Nagato.

- Naruto: I promised not to use Kyuubi again.

Yeah right Rolling Eyes

- Naruto: I'm going to bring peace.

Nagato to Naruto: How?

Naruto: pale

Seriously how can a Mangaka make his main character fail so much silent

Kishit you're crazy or maybe genius Happy Laugh

Lol a bit. Here's the original with the smiles more fitting:
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=21888779&postcount=2947
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:17 am

SHIPPUDEN OST 2 IS OUT!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLJRNhoolwc

This is track 1!! This user may have ALL the tracks...GONNA GO SEARCH THE WEBS FOR THEM AND PROVIDE LINK FOR DOWNLOAD!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next