Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE

+4
Vampire Knight
4Neodemon
justinlynch3
lol1991
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE

Post by lol1991 Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 am

kay, I just remembered you can't post download links here...it's really easy to find, just put it on google.

There's direct download of rar files, individual downloads and even torrents up already.

Also, my favorite track is Kouen, "Crimson Flames" the Akatuski Rock theme It's this one:

EPIC IS EPIC!!!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 am

Sasuke has now reached the status of ULTRA GAY!!

Why? Cause Itachi's Susanoo when completed was a man's Susanoo...Sasuke's Susanoo is all gay like cause it's long distance...Itachi's was melee which makes it EPIC!!

Seriously though...I was so happy when I saw Itachi...though there was that small chance he was back...sigh

PS: I'm rotting for Danzo on this one. He's partially wrong, but he's told Sasuke everything that he needs to hear. Regardless of circumstances, Itachi gave his life for the village, he sacrificed himself, and Sasuke is throwing all that out the window out of selfishness
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Just got around to watching episodes 142 and 143

Major thing happened. The Akatsuki mentioned that there were 3 beast they were missing...now obviously we know they had only 2 missing at this point (the 8 tails and the 9 tails).

This is pointing towards some filler episodes...but it's cannon filler, cause we'll most likely see some of those epic jinchuriki's that Kishimoto drew in this pic:

Naruto manga and anime discussion - SPOILERS MAY ENSUE - Page 3 The_ji10

If I had to bet wish one we'll see, I'd say it's the 5 tails (the big guy with the red hat)

They can't put in the 3 tails cause he was already shown, or the 2 and 4 tails for the same reason.

The 7 tails seems rather weird to put at this point, same for the 6 tails. The 5 tails belongs to the hidden rock, which hasn't received ANY sort of coverage before the 5 Kage summit, so it'd be cool to get something.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:16 pm

Double post

FUUUUCk...I was wrong...we're gonna see more of the 6 tails. He's the guy with the bubble blower, blue robe and black air that's second from the right
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Yeah learning more about the Jinchuriki!

This manga gets more interesting and interesting. I can't wait to learn more about this dude's ability. I want to learn more about the Village hidden in the rock, ALOT more.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:01 am

Chapter 480 is out...it's official Sasuke is now a bad guy...and now I don't even give a shit anymore...kill him. I don't care if it's Sakura, if it's overuse of MS, if it's Naruto if it's whoever...Sasuke needs to die
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:53 pm

At least Sasuke is providing us with bad ass fights..LOL... Sasuke Vs deidara; sasuke Vs itachi; sasuke vs hachibi; sasuke vs the five kages; sasuke vs danzou...LOL... and the anime is still called Naruto???? WTF??? Naruto main battles in the shippuden season were with Pein and Orochimaru...LOL.
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 am

No...he's providing us with gay ass fights of gayness

Recent chapter is out...Karin's now dead...you heard him. Sasuke has managed to kill the one woman that still harbored feelings for him and was willing to act on them

Someone needs to tell him how babies are made or the Uchiha clan revival isn't go to go well Very Funny

5 bucks say that the second Sakura sees him she defects from Konoha...can totally see it coming a mile away. Sasuke needs a new healer after all
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm

lol! lol! lol!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:25 pm

hey guys I heard the 3rd hokage dies!

lol yeah I know that happened years ago.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:41 pm

lol fail spoilers!

Anyway yeah...and also, Danzo is the only true ninja in that show
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Danzo?? the guy was an weakling.. thats why he altered himself with sharingans and with the dna of the first hokage!! Seriously he is using the other ninjas abilities and none of its own.. its ridiculous!! that guy fought for the hokage throne??? Sakura is probably stronger than him..lol... ok that is asking to much Laughing Laughing

Hey Lol1991 have you realized that the author of Naruto created a villain that nobody likes (sasuke) ?? thats how a villain should be Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and he killing Karin was just Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad villain like Twisted Evil Twisted Evil this antithesis is killing me lol! lol!
But lets face it, Konoha leaders were petty and evil too... the uchiha founded konoha (with the senju), so its their right to lead too!! but the uchiha were humiliated and put apart only because konoha leaders feared their power!!! they killed an entire clan just only to stay in the top... somehow I can understand sasuke decision!! But its not what Itachi wanted... his sacrifice was for nothing (at least part of it, since he avoided a war with that decision).
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:49 pm

lol1991 wrote:lol fail spoilers!

Anyway yeah...and also, Danzo is the only true ninja in that show
no no no man, real ninja are loud and wear bright, easy to see colors like orange from head to toe!

hah...I like naruto's character, but he doesn't really seem like a ninja, does he?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:55 pm

omg danzo was like so weak why did they make that fight so short and boring i thought he would go down awesomly. and wtf did sasuke kill karin?
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 pm

because his parents are deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:08 pm

jess wtf are you talking about lol you haveent read the manga since way beofre pein attacked the villagelol
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:10 pm

but sasuke's parents are DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
*backhand*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 pm

..... UNNNACCEPTABLE!
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:22 pm

;~;
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:39 pm

4Neodemon wrote:Danzo?? the guy was an weakling.. thats why he altered himself with sharingans and with the dna of the first hokage!! Seriously he is using the other ninjas abilities and none of its own.. its ridiculous!! that guy fought for the hokage throne??? Sakura is probably stronger than him..lol... ok that is asking to much Laughing Laughing

Hey Lol1991 have you realized that the author of Naruto created a villain that nobody likes (sasuke) ?? thats how a villain should be Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and he killing Karin was just Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad villain like Twisted Evil Twisted Evil this antithesis is killing me lol! lol!
But lets face it, Konoha leaders were petty and evil too... the uchiha founded konoha (with the senju), so its their right to lead too!! but the uchiha were humiliated and put apart only because konoha leaders feared their power!!! they killed an entire clan just only to stay in the top... somehow I can understand sasuke decision!! But its not what Itachi wanted... his sacrifice was for nothing (at least part of it, since he avoided a war with that decision).

>implying that strength has anything to do with it.

Danzo was simply a real fucking ninja. He did things in the dark, stealth like. He wasn't stupid, and he had morals, something Sasuke can no longer claim

Sasuke is NOOT EVIL!! As soon as he fights Naruto, fucking Kishi is bringing him back to the good side...WHICH IS BULLSHIT!! I mean, if I knew for a fact he would stay evil and die like the little emo whore he is, I couldn't give to shits, but I know that he'll end up redeemed in the end and everyone will forget that he was a huge prick, and a fucking killer!!

Vampire Knight wrote:omg danzo was like so weak why did they make that fight so short and boring i thought he would go down awesomly. and wtf did sasuke kill karin?

Weak? Are you telling me you did not feel anything when that analogy with Hiruzen was shown? I shed manly tears!

"You are the leafs that bathe in the sun, I am the roots that grow in the dark"

awesome
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Kisame's DEAD!

I've caught up on my reading! FREAKING KNOW! Kisame and Kirabi were both two of my favorite's, any character who's developed, and has a good storyline is killed in Naruto.

Jariya is gone, I still can't get over his death. I was scarred when they nearly killed Kakshi. Sasuke I hate him more then SUZAKU! Suzaku is just uber epic now.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:00 pm

implying Suzaku can match Sasuke's loldarkness

obviously Sasuke is the most hated manga character in the mainstream anime panorama
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Suzaku was epic. But in R1 and half of R2 he was almost as gay as Sasuke, possibly worse.

Kishi has created the most hated Very Happy
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:16 pm

kisames not dead?? is he wtf? i thought his sword just turned against him.. wow i cant rememeber..

lol it was sad when they showed danzos past, but i think the fight should have been longer what was it 3 weeks tops?

suzaku is awesome and so is sasuke to me lol. they are like 2 of my favorite anime characters.

chu did you finish code geass?
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Vampire Knight wrote:kisames not dead?? is he wtf? i thought his sword just turned against him.. wow i cant rememeber..

lol it was sad when they showed danzos past, but i think the fight should have been longer what was it 3 weeks tops?

suzaku is awesome and so is sasuke to me lol. they are like 2 of my favorite anime characters.

chu did you finish code geass?

Sasuke and Suzaku, as well as most of all the Code Geass cast is fangirl bait...oh wait...

Anyway, the new spoilers aren't out yet

Also, someone on /a/ revealed something good to me. If you'll notice, Danzo walked across that bridge before setting off the seal. Karin's body was no where near him at the time, so there's a change she may still live

People have gotten back from worse in Naruto
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next