Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 12

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 12

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Frank: Then get us the hell outta here.

*The girls quickly cover group searching around.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 pm

"As Chulance went upstairs he spotted a figure moving in his parent's bed room, moving in, he looked around, as three Hammer Drones appeared behind him repulsor rays aimed."

Drones: Chulance you are under arrest for the kidnapping of my parents
Chulance: damn it all..a set up. Great..just great..

"Outside seemingly limitless amounts of Hammer Drones had descended upon the scene, bursting in searching for Tiffiany, and Tesla the repulsor rays on "stun level."
"Meanwhile at the shack is Alex on working on the Shack, while Riya hasn't spoken at all just poking her fork at some baked beans, and sipping a glass of water."

Riya: Terry...why did you leave me.

"Suddenly an explosion takes place, as Hammer Drones burst in firing repulsor rays, one slamming into Alex who's studying, sending him into the wall, while Riya transforms into her She Hulk form, leaping forward punching a drone, which flies forward knocking her down, and sends out a repulsor ray into her sending her flying."

Riya: damn it each drone is the same as Aaron's Iron man armor, if not more ugpraded

"The Drone's shoulders open up, and machine guns appear firing an array of anti mugen bullets, which Riya sends away with a powerful gust of wind, she then sends out geothermal heat on the drones, racing over to her brother now unconscious, she summons a massive Tornado around the shack, repelling Drones, as she and her brother are in the center."

Riya: ALEX WAKE UP!

"As she yells, Drones began to maneuverer through the intense wind firing at Riya."
"Ledge turns to Frank, as Keel whips up his gun, tossing one to Frank, and another to Ledge."
Keel: Eff Guns grab your weapons, head down to the panic room shit just got real
Ledge: Great Times like this I miss Donny, that crazy mother fucker. And let's move frank NOW!

"The Counter explosions go off decimating several agents, and damaging several Drones, but reinforcements quickly come, as the Hellicarriers rain down more anti mugen bullets as well as miniature explosives in order to break in."

Ledge: Then let's get the damn emergency exit
Kathy: Oh great! If I had my powers, I'd squash these bitches like ants, and I'd enjoy doing it to
Keel: well you don't so shut up.
Ledge: Wait Alex invented an underground system similar to a mono rail straight to Genosha right? We can take it! We can get out of there, the SXM can help us!

(They dun no about Genosha going kablooey right?)
"Zach's parents rush down, however the father pulls out the gun aiming it at Zach, but thanks to his powers, the gun simply gets jammed, and ZAch shoots it out his hand, his sister trying to escape, as Zach kicks her down."

Zach: the whole gang's here! HOWS LIFE BEEN WITHOUT ME!
Father:Son you need to calm
Zach: CALM DOWN? YOU ABANDONED ME KICKED ME OUT! I TRIED TO SAVE YOUR LIVES AND YOU BANISHED ME DESPISED ME! WELL I GOT AN UPGRADE IN POWER! YOu see I'm nearly completely omniscient. I used Cerebro to find someone, it upgraded me not only can i manipulate and alter probability, I can detect it, and predict it, I can see the future basically, I can see every action that can and will happen, every thing you can or will possibly do!

Last edited by Milo Ventro on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm

*Terrell frown for a second when the sprinklers go off, which start to dissipate his body, but soon smirks. Terrell converts his body's composition again. His body is now moving through the drops of water like a thick mist. the sprinklers allowed him to close the gap. Another punch is thrown, this time its only water.*

Terrell:Next time it'll be something that'll crush your damn face.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huUiTYcWwYY

"As the sky clears, Void is in the ground. The Yamas are at the ready. However, just as they're about to attack, Yamairo stops"

Yamairo: Wait...

"The Void is filled with light and darkness around him. His eyes constantly shifting between black and normal"

FY: That attack...it must have messed something up...He's...lost control over Milo
Yamairo: Now is our chance to
FY: Kill him!
Yamairo: NO! We can end this if we get Kano or someone to contain him
FY: We kill him!
Yamairo: NO!

"FY prepares to attack, when Yamairo puts himself between the two"

Yamairo: I said...no!
FY: Do you really wish to do this here?
Yamairo: I guess...in the end, I can't get along with you
FY: Because I'm the truth you hide from

"Both of them get into position, killer intent in their blades aimed at the other. Meanwhile, the Void struggles for control. Images of the SXM, Milo's family and Marie pass through his head"

---

Fawkes: Alright! Lets go!

"Fawkes closes the doors as they arrive at the underground, and sets more explosives. Several agents get taken down by the numerous traps the veteran has left behind him. Fawkes is like a one man crew for these kinds of missions"

----

"The Hunter jumps out of the window without care for his safety"

Unknown to death, nor know to life

"The last piece of the chant materializes yet another strange sword which he condenses and fires into the window as he falls. An explosion is set off and he falls to the ground, getting his balance and landing more or less straight. Just then, out of instinct he forms the twin black and white swords and blocks a punch. Ian, turned into the Hulk, stares him down"

Hunter: Well damn...things are getting bad
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm

*Tesla comes to a quick halt upon coming face to face with a drone.*

Tesla: Shit...

*Sh go's organic diamond as the drone blast her away, a explosion occuring in the distance. Tesla runs back out of the smoke, a long. diamond spear created, she stabs the drone through the skull.*

*Tiffany is just standing in front of a drone, she looks curiously at it, not showing any real fear towards it.*

Tiffany: Oh... a can man.

*Frank follows the rest of the group.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:49 pm

*Terrell's body was now fire, and he was ready to continue the fight, but a voice stopped him.*

Terrell: What now? I gotta kill this fool.

Venom Symbiote: Calm yourself... Don't just go for the kill, but assist Ian. He's a part of your team right?

Terrell: Fuck, your right. Double team him with collaboration!

*Terrell continues on, but is no longer composed of fire. His hands soon become claws.*

Terrell: Yo Ian! I got your back!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 pm

"Ian smiles and nods"

Ian: Lets take this guy down

"Hunter also smiles. He puts away his bow"

Have withstood pain to create many weapons

"And suddenly, in his hand, there's a perfect replica of both the Odinsword and the Runic Sword of Future Yamairo"

Hunter: Blueprint and basic structure...past history, events and experience. Base materials...all analyzed. Runic Sword, Odinsword...Traced and added to the Unlimited Blade Works Come then!!

"Ian advances. With speed and experience fitting of Yamairo, Hunter slashes through Ian with the Runic Sword. He causes a deep wound that starts to heal, but the sword shatters"

Hunter: Not enough information for a more perfect projection. The rank is to low to penetrate this man's dense skin

(have Terrel jump him)

----

"Yama and Yama face off in a duel to the death. One looking to kill few for the sake of many, one waiting to save everyone within his reach. Their swords clash with beautiful elegance that only two samurai could muster in a fight as bloody as this. However, Yamairo is slowly getting overcome by the future version. His blows are less refined, and his blade gets chipped away despite being the Odisword. Yamairo parries every blow, however, and launches his own. But to his future, it is nothing"

FY: You're just a hypocrite! And a fool! Your entire way of thinking will be the downfall of this entire planet! And for what!? An ideal built on fear of action!!

"His words hurt more than his slashes. Finally, with one fast move, he disarms him and cuts him at the shoulder. Yamairo reels back"

FY: You're just a faker...you forged those morals and ideals because you were scared to go back and change the fact your parents died...and you deny using your powers for such a thing because you afraid of it. So instead, you value nothing about yourself and constantly seek to help others. You're so obsessed with putting others above yourself you're able to kill the woman you love for the sake of being a hero. And most of all...you fail to see the pain you cause yourself!!

"He unleashes a strong magical blast from the runic blade he carries. Yamairo reacts fast and unsheathes his adamantium sword, but it crumbles and he's overwhelmed by the blast. He's left a bloody mess, with cuts caused by the sharpened force of the energy. it's not like the Odinsword that's a blunt blast of energy. This sword focuses it and causes a cutting energy without equal. Yamairo is at the ground"

FY: Your life is a mistake...your ideals are a mistake...and you're nothing but a coward and hypocrite. I have no qualms with killing such a person...with killing myself...if it means the world lives. Drown in your pathetic ideals

"Yamairo is left without response. He's utterly beat and yet...his body refuses to go down. But himself is beat. Everything he said is true. He was always afraid of his powers...and he refused to change the past because of that. So he tried to always make it mean something. Everything he had lost...everything he had left behind, he always made it mean something and moved forward for the sake of others"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 pm

"Ledge, Keel, and Kathy all follow into the monorail like machine."

Keel: WERE THE HELL IS BIG GREEN AND UGLY
Kathy: Who cares we need to move now!
Ledge: great..just great!

"Outside the Hellicarriers modified unleash beams of concentrated energy tearing the roof apart, Drones, and Agents alike bursting in guns and attacks blazing, while Nicole herself stays in one of hellicarriers, as Soldiers main turrets, and begin firing down on the base
"The Drones fly towards Tiffiany firing repulsor beams, but there repelled by a field of concentrated energy as Chulance has arrived."

Chulance: MIMIC THE SHIELD! Were gonna need it later! i need to find Tesla, and I can't let your annoying ass get killed!
" The Beams begin to slam into Riya, but are unable to cause any bruises or scars due to her increased durability, she sends out large amounts of electricity, grabbing Alex, and converting both of them into oxygen, reappearing in a bathroom in one of the numerous Wal-marts of Las Vegas, a woman washing her hands is about to scream out when Riya sends her flying into a wall with an air pressure ball, she shakes Alex who awakens startled."

Alex: R..Riya the DRONES
Riya: ssh, I escaped, brought us to Wal-mart

"Alex transforms into Green scar."

Alex: We need to get moving, no doubt Hammer is after us, I don't have time to explain but we can't go back to the Shack, the X-force, the SXM, were on our own..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:59 pm

*Terrell wastes no time after Ian's attack and quickly leaps toward the Hunter with his claws bared. He was aiming to claw the Hunter's face and possibly his torso. He hadn't fought with claws before, but how different could they be from fists.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:03 am

*Meanwhile we see Metallic, Manda, and Mikey.*

Manda: So your finally going to see your family.
Metallic: Yes, it's time I stop hiding them.
Manda: How far is it?
Metallic: No that far now.

Tiffany: Aww Chuy, you do care.

*Tesla is still fighting drones, but their soon becomes to many, and she's consistently blasted away when trying to attack.*

Tesla: Damn.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 am

"Yamair's body is barely standing. He'll loose. That was a fact from the start. He cannot stand to a version of himself that's basically an improvement in every way. But...his body doesn't let him go down. No...he's wrong"

Yamairo: I didn't loose because of skill...I lost because of weakness of mind

"He realized that his opponent was right, and he lost in regards to that...but his body...wont go down. And then it hits him"

Yamairo: Shut...shut...up
FY: What?

"Yamairo readies himself again. He cannot understand the figure in front of him. But he knows why. His future version...saw all the mistakes he made. And to him, his very existence is a mistake. So he can only curse himself for his failures. To his future self, a chance to kill his past self that allowed this to happen is all to wonderful. But...if that's the case"

Yamairo: If you reject me...then I'll reject you! I can stand loosing to others, but...never to myself!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6aBD5-ok_4&feature=related

Yamairo: SHUT UP DAMN IT!

"He musters his energy, and makes his Odinsword come to him"

"Yamairo acts in a blink of an eye despite his injured body. He disarms FY of the Runic Blade with a swift motion, however, FY makes sure the Odinsword goes along as well. Both Yamas look at each other in disbelief. FY quickly warps a sword to his hand, from where, it doesn't matter. Yamairo does the same. Both Katana's, now normal clash"

"Yamairo is already in a dying state. He can barely stand, and despite his time reversal powers, he knows he cannot do anything because Future Yama has them as well. Yet, he swings his blade looking for victory"

FY: Why!? How can he...still stand!

"One after another the blows come with each of them being parried. future Yamairo recognizes the threat and aims a well placed slash right to the neck. However, Yamairo parries. Not only that, but he's still retaining enough sense to counter. future Yamairo is forced to block the blow and both katana are chipped away. The blows continue. He parries or dodges all of them, but Yama doesn't stop"

Yama: that's right. I know it's an unobtainable utopia but...how can I give it up? Is it not beautiful...is it not worthy...is it not just to help others! So to me... it's...

"His future version is in shock. He keeps counter attacking and going for the kill, but Yamairo keeps dodging or parrying himself. It shouldn't be possible. Yamairo is practically out of energy and bleeding to death. But the blows keep coming. However, with each blow, he bounces back in pain, only to recollect himself and attack him."

FY: It's one last spark. It should be over soon...but then...why do his arms seem to carry infinite strength

"Yamairo can barely keep himself steady but"

Yamairo: I...can't stop...I...I know full well that it's all an escape for me...but...the fact that protecting everyone in your reach is...the fact it's something beautiful...doesn't change!!! It's...n-not So...what if the ideal is just an escape and nothing about it is real to me. And I know...if I admire such a thing, I'll only end up like the man in front of me.Even...so it's not But I feel beauty in this. I know it's hypocrisy to value all others before yourself but...I admire it, thinking how beautiful it is to live in such a path. So to me... It's...not...a....

"Yamairo continues to swing his swords. And the future version continues to parry. He cannot hear Yamair's voice, but the blows seem to transmit his message. The blows are nothing like before. If future Yamairo pulls away, this exchange ends and his opponents flare will go out but...he can't pull away."

FY: It's an insult not to block such weak and technical lacking blows

"If he retreats, Yamairo will fall. But he'll loose something if he does so, he has that feeling"

FY: Nothing to worry...two more blows, three at most

"But they don't end. Ten blows, fifteen blows, they keep coming. The boy will not fall. He looks at his past self in the eyes for the first time in the match"

"Yamairo's vision is blurry, but he keeps attacking"

Yamairo: If I back out, I'm done...I can't do that. I have to keep swinging...because...I just have this one last thing in my head...this thing I'm saying not...it's not...a...I couldn't save them...I cried for them and cursed myself, but I swore to never let anyone suffer this. I'll never let that happen again. I swore that to myself. So it's not...
And there were things I lost

"A view of Hank, then of Samuel"

Yamairo: And there were things I dropped

"A vision of Isabel, the raining pouring down"

Yamairo: And there are things that will be forgotten.

"Images of each field of destruction Yamairo has seen in his life passes by him"

Yamairo: So I swore myself...to never forgot one fact. To become a superhero. I will protect this ideal even if it's not my own. Even if to me it's just an escape. It has to come true. I believe in it's beauty...in it's promise of a better world. So even if the world curses me, and even if I myself curse me

"The blows keep coming. After looking into his pasts eyes, future Yamairo realized"

FY: These attacks...will not end. Not by his own will. If it's left to that, this just will NOT end

"Future Yamairo reaches this conclusion

"And he realizes. Yamairo is no longer aiming just for him"

FY: He's not aiming for an opponent anymore. He's trying to defeat his obstacle. He's swinging that blade to enforce his ideal and his belief. The fool is still following his stupid morals and trying to prove himself right. He's making the same mistake I did so why...do I want to see how long he can continue

FY: I'm done with this! DIE!

"future Yamairo is enraged again. He swings his sword with all his mighty. If the blows wont end, and if he cannot back down, he'll just end this himself. But Yamairo once again blocks the attack effortlessly. The attack has left a gap in the defense"

FY: Damn!
Yamairo: I can't keep this up! This is it!

"Yamairo sees the opening in the left chest area"

FY: I can...block this. I can make it. Easily

"And so Yama goes for the final blow with one thing in his mind"

Yama: It's not a mistake! Yes...even if I'm just a fake...the ideal is not. To wish for happiness...everyone wishes for it. So I will not back down. Because this ideal is...

"That his path is not a mistake, He finally yells this out. With an unwavering gaze. Faults and lies, he shakes it all of and runs towards his goal"

'It isn't a mistake'

"Those words are driven into future Yamairo's chest. He should have blocked it, but he just couldn't do it. The awe spectacle that was his past self...left him without reaction. And so"

---

"Hunter seems it coming. He makes another runic blade almost instantly and parries both blows. Now he has no choice"

Yet, those hands will never hold anything

"He continues the chant. Ian sees this hand fires an energy blast into the both of them to finish him off

And so, as I pray, unlimited blade works

"Fire engulfs the area and creates the boundary. Within a second, Iand and Terrel are transported to that plain of swords with the cog wheels overhead. As soon as the Reality Marble is activated, dozens of blades are aimed at both Terrel and Ian from all possibly sides. Ian, due to his large size, gets skewered badly. Hunter gets some distance on Terrel and let the attacks on him go"

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:22 am

*Terrell turns into air and doesn't appear again. He's bnever done this before, but now would be more than a perfect time to. Hunter soon hears something below him.*

Terrell: Yo!

*A face is seen on Hunter right leg.*

Terrell: Come on Ian! You can get him! Get your ass in the game!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 am

Mikey: Great, maybe we can stop by, and get some Fried Chicken, I wonder how the SXM are doing.
Chulance: GOD DAMN DONT MAKE ME REGRET SAVING YOU!

"He rushes forward towards Telsa leaping in front of her, he adapts surrounding them in a force-field, that fades away, growing tired frmo the constant adaptions."

Chulance: I gave Tiffiany a shield, let's meet up with her, and get out! It was a set up! Osborn has my parents! THAT BASTARD!
"Zach shoots his mother in the chest, and kicks his sister again who reels in pain the father charges but trips, and Zach smashes the butt of the gun into his head, before kicking him in the chest, momentarily causing him to experience a loss for breath, he fires a gun, that hits the Chandalier, which falls onto his sister, who screams out as the glass cuts into her, causing multiple wounds, he backs up."

Sister: PLEASE STOP DONT KILL US!?
Zach: kill you? BASTARDS! I WANT YOU TO SUFFER AND SEE WHAT YOU'VE CREATED!

"As he said this Hammer Drones burst in coming to his family's aid, but with a thought the malfunction, and crash hitting the ground, he laughs at the Government's attempt to assist his family, next a car burst in runnig over his father's legs crushing them as the vehicle slammed into a table in his living room."

Father: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Zach: QUITE! YOU'll SUFFER NO LEGS SISTER INJURIES FOREVER! MOM ILL LET YOUR ASS OFF EASY I HOPE YOU ALL WATCH AS I DECIMATE YOUR GOVERNMENT YOUR PROTECTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"With that Zach made the way out, getting into his vehicle, he drove off, making it so police were not able to find his lojack, knowing where they come, he also easily evaded them heading out"
"Alex grabs Riya, and takes off heading out leaving the Wal-mart, heading out to Sindus's island now abandoned, Riya sighs seeing this place again."

Riya: Here..
Alex: It's the one place no one expects us to be, I can fix up their equipment, and contact X-Force, Then with Fawkes I can pull together Illumanti, and find a way to combat Hammer, and the Monitors
Riya: Alright bro..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 am

"The match has ended. Yama's blade is stabbed into Future Yama's chest. He quickly removes it. The blood pours into his lungs. Future Yama can barely breath let alone use his powers. The wound was to much of a fatal one to recover, unlike the ones He gave Yama which are all non fatal. The two of them look at each other in contemplation. However...

...: Are you done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xGFwM4GJ4s&feature=related

"Just then, without warning, the Void rises again, back in control. The opportunity was wasted. The Void, without mercy, aims infiniti tendrils at them both. Future Yama reacts faster. He summons his runic blade to his hands. However, it's far to weak without him calling on the runes for backup. The tendrils break it and skewer him without mercy.

FY: GUUGH!

"However. before they do, Future Yama does one last thing and pushes Yamairo to the right. However, it's not enough. One of the tendrils still catches him, and cuts his left arm clean off"

Yama: AAAAHHH

"Yama falls to the ground in pain. His arm is completely severed. Meanwhile, Future Yamairo is left hanging, barely alive."

Void: Oh...you're all fools. If you had just killed me when you had the chance...stupid humans

---

"Hunter looks on desperation. He cannot control his body. He can still order his swords, and his world, but not his body. His Reality Marble doesn't last long. He takes aim with all the swords he has and continues to relentlessly cut down Ian. It's like a gun that fires swords instead of bullets. He forces another sword near him and"

Hunter: tsk!

"He contains his pain as it stabs right in Terrel's face. If he's right and he's fused with him...he'll feel this pain"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:34 am

Metallic: I'm sure their fine.

*They soon reach the house Metallic parents live. He go's up knocking on the door where a women answer.*

Women: Oh... Justin, you've come back.
Manda: Huh, Justin.
Metallic: I guess that's one secret out isn't it.

*Justin and his mother shear a quick huh, before everybody is invited in.*

*Tesla has to shove Chu aside as she gets blasted again.*

Tesla: Good thing my form is one of the hardest natural materials on Earth, but still, I can't even take this forever. Lets go.

*They head out, meeting up with Tiffany.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 am

*Terrell was able to avoid the attack, but the he still felt the pain. His face was now at the back of Hunter's head.*

Terrell" Is this a better spot? I should kill your sorry ass right now!

*A black tendril shoots out of of Hunter's back and reaches for the sword he had stabbed himself with.*

Terrell You ready to give up and let us out, or do you really wanna die?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:43 am

"Void laughs mercilessly as around him black energy swirls. Just then, Yamairo is seen standing, holding the Odinsword in his hands. He's bleeding heavily. He can barely keep his eyes open and his pain is such it's actually numbing. If he lets go of himself for one second, he will collapse but..."

Yamairo: After...I just...did that after...I...overcame...him...I...will...not...loose...like this

"Yamairo readies his one armed stance. The Void laughs even harder. Meanwhile, at the sight of the lone samurai, holding on this his ideal and standing despite all the enormous pain, Future Yamairo regains some sense. He can't move, he can't breath but...he will watch this fight to the end"

Yamairo: Come...fearlessly...if you will...

"Yamairo proclaims. Void releases Future Yamairo into the ground as blood pours out of him"

Void. Little human pest...so be it

---

"Hunter does no answer. Ian is handled for now. He focuses on his opponent. He then aims more swords for non vital spots on his body"

Hunter: I will keep this up. My relation with swords it not a shallow one. I cannot be killed by my own swords and my own soul. So...disappear!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am

*After experiencing the stabs of the swords, Terrell leaves the body panting.*

Terrell: You're fucking crazy!

*Terrell, not fearing the swords, runs over to Ian's side. He was horribly skewered by swords. His healing factor was helping him, but Terrell didn't know how long that would keep him alive.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:56 am

"Hunter is barely standing. Just then, the Reality Marble breaks"

Hunter: Damn....this is it...

----

"Yamairo gets stabbed again by a tendril, but very sightly. He's then shown visions of his parents death, of Isabel"

Void: God mad and die in misery!!!

(Sandra and Amber, cavalry please!! Amber saves Yamairo, Sandra saves Hunter. Control both Justin alright?)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 am

*Suddenly both Yama and Hunter disappears from their current location. Outside, they come together with Amber at Yama's side and Sandra near Hunter.*

Sandra: Need help guys.
Amber: Looks like we made it just in time.

(They gonna teleport away here or get involved in things?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am

Yama: Fu...fu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFK9v0SYwuc&feature=related

"Amber silences him and takes Future Yama as well. However. before they can teleport. Void appears in front of them"

Amber: Sandra...take the 3 of of them away...now

Void: Oh? Covering for your friends?

"Amber wastes no time and summons the Soulsword"

Amber: GO!!

"Sandra does so. Amber is left alone confronting the Void"

Amber: So. What now?
Void: We fight my dear! Unless you want to let that beautiful black magic coursing through your body take you over...if you did that, you'd make a good partner...corrupted and evil

"Amber takes a swing at Void instantly, but he dodges and stabs her with the tendrils. However, she vanishes from her stop and fires a Bolt of Balthakk at Void. This doesn't fade him so she follows with a Crystals of Cyndriarr and a Daggers of Daveroth in rapid succession. Again, the Void doesn't even flinch"

Void: Don't tell me that's all? Oh, you're holding back? It seems that black magic has taken root. Well...let it grown and infect you. You'll feel wonderful if you give in to that

"Amber doesn't respond. When the Void realizes it, it's too late. Those attacks were merely a diversion"

Amber: Images of Ikonn!

"Void is trapped in a magical illusion of incredible potency. However, he easily breaks it after carefully analyzing it. But, those few seconds were enough. Amber vanished, and is now undetectable"

Void: That whore. Well...at the very least she's feisty.

"The Void laughs to himself."
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am

it

Last edited by FunnyGuy on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am

*Amber arrives back with Sandra and the others soon.*

Sandra: If they'd been there any longer, they'd both of died. We really cut it close.

*Justin's mother had gotten the trio a plate of orderves (?) which Mikey quickly dug into. Justin's father soon joins them.*

Father: Been a long time son.
Justin: Some years, to long.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 am

Mikey: Nice place you have in Ms...um..I don't know Justin's last name.
"the two make it over to Tiffiany and as another blast as fired, Chulance adapts teleporting the three to safety, they reappear in a random barber shop."

Chulance: Damn, Hammer's gone berserk, we need to get back to Dale, and them. But I can't focus my power like regular teleporting. Tiffiany if you mimicked my version of teleportation, maybe could you..use it like Dave's?
"The X-Force make their way into the Escape pod as Ledge is shot by an agent falling to the ground, the door closes, and Peter hits the button the vehicle speeding away as more drones, and agents make it to the basement."

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 am

"The escape pod launches and the X-Force manage to get away in the nick of time"

----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYmQG3LWJBI&feature=related

"She says this, but Amber doesn't even listen. Yamairo is barely conscious and missing an arm. Future Yamairo's heart might as well not be beating. Hunter is pierced all over"

Hunter: Well...this was a bust...huh?
Amber: No...

"The others are in shock. Stewart as already started treating Yamairo's wounds as he can. Aaron is sitting back unable to do anything"

"Amber gets to work without hesitation, attempting to heal them. However, she gets repelled by something

Amber: The...Tendrils...

"When Sandra tries. it's just as useless"

Amber: We can't heal these wounds like this...they'll die...I can't...this is...Yama is mostly alright I can treat him but Future Yama...and even if I can treat Yama the arm...what do I

"She starts to breath heavily"

Amber: What do I...I can't...do a goddamn thing

"Amber is in panic, unable to find a solution

"Suddenly, she hears Future Yama's thoughts. She starts to tear up, but cleans her tears and regains composure"

Amber: Are you sure?

"He nods, and smiles faintly. Amber places one hand on his left arm, and another at the place where Yama's left would be"

Amber: I thank you for this...

"He continues to smile at her. And a flash of light engulfs the room"

"A few hours later, Amber is sitting alone in her room She's looking at the ceiling and thinking"

Amber: His last thoughts. Through that battle with himself. He rejected his own ideals and fought to erase his mistakes. He regretted following his ideals and letting the Void do what he did. But...in the end, that one fight with his past self...reminded him of something. And he arrived at one conclusion...
"I...wasn't wrong"
Is what he finally arrived at...and he gave his life for that. I...can't...match that. I'm just a helpless girl in the end. All this power and I'm still useless

"Downstairs, everyone is still in slight shock. Hunter is all patched up, good as new thanks to Sandra. However, Yamairo"

Hunter: So...when will he wake up?
Stewart: He was pretty messed up. But the...procedure was perfectly executed. I was amazed actually. Well...he'll be fine. His wounds are treated, he'll need to heal for a while. Maybe if we wait, the so called tendril's influences will wear off and he can be healed with powers. but for now...his own body has to do the trick

lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next