Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Sandra: But... *she considers her past mistakes she's made, the people she injured or killed, what she did with Shawkun. What Uriel said was right, she can't let her emotions rule her. There is a line not to be crossed, and she's already crossed it.* I, I... alright... I'll, put the fate of the world first, I won't make the mistakes I made before.

*Luke backed up near Justin.*

Luke: Damnit, we're getting taken down. They just keep coming at us stronger and stronger. Tanya is already outpowered, it's only cause of Kano she's still trying to fight them. Tesla, Chulance, Mikey, Zach... I'm a little worse for the wear myself.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:45 pm

*Terrell noticed Riya's hesitation in her voice and turned to look at her with a worried expression.*

Terrell: Riya it's okay... I was just weighing their lives.

*Terrell looks up at a Predator ship over New York City, and then he looks down at the carnage going on down in the streets.*

Terrell: If we take out ships, Then they fall on the city right? I was thinking about you changing the percentage of nitrogen gas in the atmosphere up there. Then we could blow all the ships up over head. It'll cripple the shit out of them, but I'm not gonna have you do something you don't want to

VS: Nice plan... but what about the fuse?

Terrell: I'm the fuse

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:53 pm

"Harry has landed on the center of Genosha island, with me back to back with him"

Me: It seems they're putting out more power than last time
Harry: Really "grin"...haven't noticed

"Harry takes aim and fires another solar flare right into the middle of one of the attacking formations"

Me: Oh I know you didn't..."grin"

"I then snap my fingers, with several kusakabe's taking down another formation of ships"

Me: But we'll waste our powers eventually...

----

"Aaron has arrive at his mansion, with Nono already there waiting"

Nono: Mister Stark!! What's going on?!

"Alfred runs outside, looking to know what exactly is happening as well"

Alfred: Our contacts in HAMMER have warned us that they're mobilizing. It seems they're actually going to do their job this time
Aaron: Things have taken a turn for the worst...Nono...I need you to tell me all you know about the degeneracy engine you used to have
Nono: So...I HAVE been picking up that signal...
Aaron: Yes, it appears these aliens got their hands on the technology...wasn't your home world destroyed?
Nono: Well...it wasn't destroyed, it was just devoid of life. The Hunters committed genocide against everyone on it...that's when I left
Aaron: Damn it Sandra...you seriously had to send them into the worst possible place in the galaxy didn't you?!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Riya: "Smiles" Let's do this Terrel.

"Focusing on the atmosphere, she does as Terrel instructed her to do, changing the percentage of nitrogen gas in the air, but the smaller Predator Ships began to descend into the city at incredible speeds opening fire, as Legions of HAMMER Drones move into clash against the Predators, some firing at Riya, and Terrel, She puts up an air pressure shield around herself and Terrel"

Riya: I can't hold this for long, you have to go! But if you think about exploding what about Venom, won't he die, fire hurts symbiotes.
"Regan rushes forward at the speed of light smashing into a Predator ship sending it into the ground, while Vergil himself transforms into an alien, while Kano restores Tanya's stamina, and sends out a massive blast of magical electricity decimating several Predator ships instantaneously"

Kano: COME ON SXM! Don't be wimps! BRING THESE UGLY MOFOS DOWN!
Blot: KANO CHARGE ME UP!

"Blot begins sending out bolts of electricity, and Kano enhances there power with the runes, causing each to have a nuclear explosion range, but makes it so it dosen't hurt anything but predators"

Kano: TANYA BABY YOU OKAY!?
"Uriel grabs her, and a red light is seen causing Sandra some power, as the white room begins to glow filled with power, it flows into Sandra's body, her hair, she becomes one with the room, the core of the Phoenix's power, itself, Milo is even dragged into the fusion of power"

Uriel: ALRIGHT VENTRO PREPARE TO BRING HER TO EARTH!
Milo: WOAH! her ower, heh she might actually bea challange to fight now
Uriel: NO TIME FOR HUMOR!
Milo; RIGHT!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Marie: Easier said ten' done Kano!

"Marie crushes several ships up in the upper atmosphere, only for their hulls to resist the damage thanks to the shields"

Marie: Damn! Their overall framework isn't much stronger...but their energy output

"Just then, Cyber gets a communication from Aaron telling of what's going on"

Aaron: Tell the SXM to be careful!

"Aaron has grabbed hold of Nono and they're heading towards Genosha"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm

"Cyber nods, "

Cyber: EVERYONE MASSIVE PROBLEM! THE PREDATORS HAVE THE SAME ENGINE AS NONO! WHEN SANDRA SENT THEM AWAY! THEY WERE SENT TO NONO'S HOME PLANET!
Kano: Oh the andriod, heh, well whatever, come on Tanya you need more power or not.

"Blot continues using rune enhanced attacks against them, while Kano summons hurricains to begin pushing the predators outside of earth's atmosphere, and then summoning a meteor shower which collides with Predator ships, and he sends out a massive sphere made of cosmic energy tearing through several shis"

Kano: YEA!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Tanya: Thanks Kano.

*As Tanya creates a group of clones, she notices a attack to late. The clones form and take the blast outright, but the explosive knocks Tanya out, as she crashes to the ground with great force, and is left bleeding.*

*Sandra herself is in somewhat disbelieve, she knew the Phoenix was powerful, but the power she felt now, was far above anything she experienced. Getting over it.*

Sandra: He's right, we need to head back right now.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:09 pm

"Aaron arrives at the island, and takes Nono to the mansion. While filled with the dust, it seems the machines are still functional. Aaron turns them on with the extremis and Nono starts using them to go over the battlefield, with Aaron hacking government satellites to give the proper information and schematics"

Nono: Alright, Nono will try to point out the major flaws in the engine...but the first and foremost thing is that they don't seem to have updated their structural technology to go with the power increase. Which means they can't push the engines to their max.
Aaron: How did you...notice this?
Nono: It's rather easy for someone that was built with the knowledge...how to take out the engines themselves, that I doubt anyone here but Kano or Milo can do.

"Aaron muses over the new found information"

Aaron: So structurally...they're still the same. Only their power has increased...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:12 pm

*Terrell stood ready as he looked at the attacking enemies. Their attacks not reaching him was a sign that Riya had put up some sort of barrier. Terrell chuckled from what Riya said.*

Terrell: How can you wet the ocean? Just shoot a bolt of lighting up at the sky after counting to fifteen.

*Terrell left the barrier after commenting on Riya's question. Terrell turned into oxygen before appearing atop one of the Predator ships. He held his breath as he stood.*

VS: Can you guide it?

Terrell: You know it.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Riya: Alright then.
"Milo, Sandra, and Uriel appear, Uriel flashes over to Aaron, and Nono picking up what they said"

Uriel: this is good information, Aaron Stark a pleasure to met you, I'm Uriel, the archangel of Redemption.
Kano: TANYA!

"With a single mixture of runes and odinfroce he wipes out legions of Predator ships, and rushes over to Tanya healing her hugging her"

Kano :T..tanya! YOU OKAY! TANYA!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:04 pm

*As Kano heals Tanya she begins to wake up.*

Tanya: K... Kano.

*As she looks over his shoulder, Tanya seen another blast about to strike.*

Tanya: Kano!!

*As Kano was about to attack, the attack and ships causing it disappeared. Sandra and Milo are seen in the area.*

Sandra: Sorry we're late... had a bit of an issue to take care of.

*Tanya's quick to notice.*

Tanya: Your... the Phoenix again?
Sandra: Yes, I am. Don't worry about these aliens, they'll be taken care of. You should check on the injured.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Aaron: Uriel...it's a pleasure. Is Milo back yet?!
Nono: I need him to get me one of those ships here in one piece!

"Nono's eyes seemed to glow, as if she saw an opening. She had her wings taken away when Aaron proved unable to mimic the degeneracy engine...but now...it was her chance"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Kano: Thank God your back.
Uriel: Of course Mr. Ventro has been returned to this realm, and Sandra's Phoenix abilities have been restored.

"Eyes Nono"

Uriel: You seek another degenerative engine do you not? "Smiles" Ventro will help you.
Milo: Your speaking for me now
Uriel: I know you all, it's my ability, I must be going now, I've accomplished my mission, perhaps once you've defeated the Predators I'll come by for a visit.

"He vanished in a flash of light, and Milo looked to Nono, placing a hand on her shoulder"

Milo: I'll help you get your engine back Nono.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Nono: Do it...and then I'll handle these aliens myself. My creators technologies are not some war machine for conflict obsessed species
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 pm

"Milo grins, stopping time, moments later using Body insertion he's placed a Degenerative Engine in Nono"

Milo: Alright then, as Captain Planet would say, the power is yours! go on Nono save the day. "smiles"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvxksrlZo_w

"Nono's android body instantly adapts to the energy. The functions that only that particular energy can bring are suddenly brought out, as her hair turns bright red signaling the return"

Nono: Thank you...Milo Ventro

"Nono flies out, smashing the roof in the process"

Aaron: Damn it! She could have used the door

"As Nono gets outside, she quickly and almost instantly leaves the planet's surface and comes face to face with the larger predator ships"

Nono: Vile beasts! You dare raise your hand against the planet that took Nono in! The planet that made possible my mission against the Hunters! You do NOT what you've just started...

"Nono takes aim at the ship"

Nono: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTER! BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

"The familiar beam that plowed through legions of hunters is fired right into the one of the larger ships, the barrier unable to handle energy of the same output and crumbling, and the ship itself far from strong enough to withstand the beams heat is instantly punctured"

Nono: SLICE!

"As she brings her arms up and down, the beam splits and cuts the ship clean in half"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 pm

"Milo grins and repairs the roof"

Milo: Aaron man calm down. There's nothing we can't just fix now adays haha.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 pm

*The attack ships from all over, finding their main target, leaves their previous battles to converge on Genohsa.*

Sandra: I'm surprised this many survive, I was sure they burned up. Unless, that's it, escape pods. A bit reckless on my part, I should of made sure they was finished of.

*As they prepare to fire on Genosha all at once, they are destroyed in a instant, getting consumed by the flames of the Phoenix force. Predator ships around the world starts crashing, as Sandra took out the pilots via telepathy.*

Sandra: Milo, lets get this mess over with, you in or am I doing all the work. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:13 pm

"outside the planet, another of the large ships collapses on itself. Nono heads towards the next one, a slight smile on her face. She was herself again. The Buster Machine, created to fight for freedom and against the Hunters...she was back"

Nono: INAAZUMAAAAA KIIIIICK!

"She kicks right into the next ship, right through the barrier and cracking the hull in one motion"

Nono: Another one down!

"The cracked ship starts to succumb to the pressure of space and the engines explode"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Sandra: Alright, time to get these Predator's off Earth.

*The remaining forces have gathered around Genosha.*

Sandra: You'd think they of gotten the message the first time.

*Sandra disappears, along with all the gathered Predator ships. They reappear, finding themselves driving directly into the sun, with no time to change course or divert. She makes sure this time that they all die, before quickly arriving back on Earth.*

Sandra: I think Nono has the ships in space under control.
Tanya: Where are they?
Sandra: The sun. And this time, their not coming back.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:48 pm

"All of the big ships are now destroyed. Nono stands in the middle of a huge armada of minor ships, the surviving fleet. Large enough to overwhelm the Earth's military defenses 100 times over"

Nono: You fight to the death...there is some honor in that...but

"Nono takes a battle position, and in her hands, small black orbs form. Proto-black holes, She throws them to either side of the fleet, and in an instant, most of the ships are absorbed, as the small gravity bombs, which are made to close instantly upon reaching a certain mass, disappear, leaving the fleet nearly entirely annihilated"

Nono: If you still wish to continue...then be warned Nono will not spare you

"The remaining ships attack, as Nono sighs"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Milo: Meh, I'm tired, you guys do the work, I wanna have fun with Marie. "Smiles"

"Teleports over to Marie, and hugs her"

Milo: That was a nice exercise wasn't it? Wanna get back to that celebration we were having?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:12 pm

Marie: What

"Just as Marie looks amazed as his easiness, Nono again lands on the island, the predators taken care of. Her hair stops glowing bright red signaling her deactivation"

Nono: Well...that's that.

"Meanwhile, Aaron is just leaving the mansion, when Yamairo telepots to the entrance"

Aaron: Oh, I hope you don't mind I was just...

"Yamairo looks at the mansion and doesn't answer. The SXM had lived there for years...and now...they were back"

Yamairo: Me and James need to check and see if there's any traps left, and then someone needs to clean up this place but...

Aaron: Yeah...you're home

"Aaron smiles as he flies off"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Sandra: Alright, suit yourself. Just don't go complaining later on about being bored.

*Between Nono and Sandra, whatever was left to the Predators comes to an end fairly quickly. Nono finishing the space clean up and Sandra handling Earth. The group regroups at Genosha after the battle is over. William have already gotten to healing the injured.*

Sandra: That takes care of one threat.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 pm

*After waiting ten seconds, Terrell sees a bolt of lightning entering the thick nitrogenous atmosphere. Terrell smiles before the ships move at great speeds, out of the area and toward Genosha. His eyes widened in shock just before the sky ignited in a massive explosion over New York City. The explosion that was meant for the Predator ships, spread out before Terrell could tame it himself. Windows shattered, and anything airborne, was incinerated.*

Terrell: Fuck! I fucked up bad.

CS: Really?

Terrell: Shit! Get the fuck out of here!

CS: You and Venom versus us... Who wins?

*The explosion seemed to almost die away, until it suddenly livened up. The explosion suddenly came down onto the city, destroying more than it was meant to. A firestorm was now burning through the city, and the psychotic symbiotes were controlling it.

-------------------------------------------

*Ego had been wandering on his own for months, searching for a soul that was lusting more than his own. Lusting for excitement and possibly power. He had felt a rush of powerful intentions for weeks now. Ego felt that whoever was being driven by these intentions would be fun to tag along with. He stood in the center of the road that Jericho, was currently driving on, and allowed himself to be seen by the raiser of the dead.*

Ego: Let's get things rolling

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next