Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Manda: *nods* Alright, I'm ready.

*As Drac was about to enter James house, he's jumped upon. We look on the floor to see Tiffany sitting on Drac's back.*

Tiffany: Dracy, Emmy!! Oh, hey Carmen!! Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Dracarot: Damnit, Tiffany was one of Milo's ardent supporters I can't say shit in front of her... Tiffany how did you get there I'm supposed to be the stealthy one...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Tiffany: *looks curiously at Drac* Hmm, I ran. I go everywhere on Genosha, I was passing James house and seen you guys enter. Want to um... drop in and say hi. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Dracarot: Well that's why I was headed this way anyway, and would you mind getting off my back please, I believe I've already been claimed by someone. *eyes Emma*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MhpFF1vv0

"James comes out of the door leading to the mansion basement and SXM technology center"

James: Sorry, I was in the Cerebro room...
Carmen: As usually...you spend your days there
James: Someone needs to be alert...everyone in this damn team is egocentric. So someone has to actually do the boring work. Anyway, what can I do for you?

---

"Harry is walking down a room, wearing a suit. Suddenly, gunshots are heard, but the bullets just pass by him, as he turns to light"

Harry: There we go...

"Harry fires a small light blast, and the entire area in front of him goes boom."

"A bit later, he delivers several men, tied up, to the MI6 HQ. The Director is there"

Director: My boy, thank you
Harry: No problem Chief. I needed to get out of the island anyway...
Director: Never forget Estevan. What others think is not as important as what YOU think. Establish your priorities and be successful.

"Harry smiles and bids his farewell. He had been called to capture some terrorists that had been stopped in the UK territory."

---

"Meanwhile, me and Rachel are walking along a beach."

Rachel: Come on~!
Me: How about no...why do you insist on this? Just because last night you trapped me in your room
Rachel: Yeah...define THAT as trapped
Me: Regardless...you live in the mansion, and I don't because I just prefer my space
Rachel: Well...it's to late
Me: You didn't...
Rachel: I saw that you wouldn't agree otherwise, so I already moved my things to your apartment on the island. We are officially living together"
Me: I really hate you
Rachel: Oh and when will I meet your parents
Me: When I start giving a fuck about them?
Rachel: Stop being a grouch!

"Rachel suddenly grabs me and throws me into the water back first with a judo throw. However, I grab her as well and she falls on me. After just standing there for a while, we kiss"

Me: Oh...and did I mention I love you too?
Rachel: Not enough times. Say it again
Me: Well if you're going to be a bitch about it...

"She grins and kisses me again"

-----

"Isabel and Yamairo are playing chess at the mansion. We see that Yamairo is loosing, and finally, he's put into checkmate"

"Isabel": It seems I have finally won
Yamairo: Well...I'll be darn
"Isabel": I think this is the point were I'm suppose to say "In your face"?

"Yamairo sighs and facepalms"

Yamairo: You lost the funny...

-----

"Simon, Elizia and Mariana are all smoking another round."

Mariana: And you know what sucks? I can tell whenever someone is aroused. So...yeah, when guys tell me I'm smart or whatever, I can instantly tell that they're just wanting to get in my pants. And they always do...nobody tells the truth, at least not every time. Never knows best...never trusting is the best option amirite?
Simon: Well that's just...kinda fucked up
Elizia: But...you turn lie and truth into a game
Mariana: Yeah...because...it is a game, to me at least. My objective, not get caught.

"Arthur is outside the door listening. Fawkes happens to walk up to him, and puts a hand on his shoulder"

Fawkes: She's as good as you
Arthur: She's better...but nobody taught her how to rationalize this. How was I to guess she'd just read my books on her free time
Fawkes: Come on. Leave her. Simon and Elizia are good people, she'll be fine. I have something to discuss with you, and I think you can help us
Arthur: What?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Dracarot: I came this far, let's see how good James is at verbal charades Well me and Emma were coming here to talk to you about how we and the rest of the team will work as "X-Lords" and then do some training in the Cerebro, and I do resent the egocentric statement, not all of us are Milo. Tiffany won't pick it up and I don't recall Carmen saying anything for any particular side so if James can get the little hints maybe just maybe he'll get it
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:35 pm

*Tiffany gets off Drac.*

Tiffany: Hi Jamesy. Wanna play a game Carmen?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:37 pm

"Milo meanwhile has teleported to the White House, not bothering to wear his uniform, he was wearing regular clothing, no more time for Fusion, he was in a black suit, and currently had on black sunglasses, and a black jacket of sorts, he was dressed classy, and grinned, the secrete Service were quick to whip out there bullets, but Milo looked at them."

Milo: Don't bother, there just water guns
President Ryan: OPEN FIRE NOW CALL FOR HELP!

"The Guards pulled the trigger, but streams of water emerged, not even nearing Milo who stopped the water, and increased the pressure, before using the water pressure blasts to take down Secrete Service agents, as Ryan reached for his phone he got a busy signal."

Milo: Now then, Mr. President, I am the World's Greatest Hero Fusion, also known as the Multibillionare Milo Ventro, the most charitable man on this earth.
Ryan: Outing yourself?
Milo: Codenames will be meainless, As the X Lords shall reign supreme over America, over the entire World, injustice cannot continue, I've tried to work from the sidelines, but no longer, you yourself, I'll be leading this new world, this new peace, a place where injustice, the murder of good people no longer takes place
Ryan: So you finally how you think your going to get away with this! PEOPLE WILL NOT stand for this, I'll stand up to people like you, I'll
Milo: Do No Such Thing, The Era of America, of the World Government ends, the era of the X Lords, of Supreme Justice begins, I want control of HAMMER or rather the new organization, place Fusion in charge NOW!

"Ryan under Milo's control, began making calls to place the new organization after HAMMER under Fusion's control, Milo using Telepathy to affect a multitude of people, while the Secrete Service in the area were all under Milo's control, and he'd already taken control of the remnants of the HAMMER Drones, sending them to bomb all Negators stationed in America, while Zane had gathered legions of Assistants in New York City, marching towards the HAMMER head-quarters there, former SHIELD building, Manda was with them, Zane was speaking."

Zane: So basically, once the X Lords starts, were forming a new military, led by me, and the Assistants, were going to gather military soldiers who are fans of the SXM, and heroes, and such, and anyone willing to serve, and Milo's going to generate a large amount of humunculus as soldiers as well, and he's going to work on organizing the Superhero Community.I'll need your help to locate targets, and all that.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:31 pm

*1 Hour Later*

Dracarot: Phew at least James got the hint, and since Sandra and David came back we should be able to meet and form a plan *turns on T.V.* Well Emma that could have gone bad, but now we stand a chance of being prepared if Milo goes overboard, but why were Tiffany and Carmen there? Is Milo already suspicious?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Manda: I see. Very well, locating is what I do anyway.

*Sandra later returned to Dave, she hugged him upon returning.*

Sandra: Hello dear.
Dave: Sandra... where was you?
Sandra: I was just helping a friend.
Dave: So you...

*Jacob and Katie enter the room.*

Katie: Did you... do it... *sniffle* Is he...
Sandra: He's fine, he's alive. He and Katy need some time along though, they have a lot to discuss.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 pm

"Emma looks at the TV, apparently HAMMER would be under the control of the multimillionaire Milo Ventro, one of the world's lead developers in technological advances, and who'd played a large role in the Reverse Engineering Project of the stolen Skrull warships, it spoke about how The President, as well as Jorgan were arrested for mutant hate crimes, and were sent to the Mutant Holding Facility in Washington D.C, and HAMMER had been reformed as SHIELD, and Zane Fury would be leading the project once more, Milo was on TV, Emma watched."

Emma: WOAH! He's so strong, he's done all of this without us! I mean I ant to help if he goes mad, but if he gets..mad. Carmen lives with James, and Tiffiany is one of Carmen's friends.
Zane: Alright good, things are going to get interesting.
"Katie weeps tears of joy, as Jacob scoops her up, and they make there way into the air, Dave smiles."

Dave: I'm glad we've got troy back, and to think when we first met him, he was an arsonist, who just wanted money, and I wanted to let him get eaten by sharks in the pacific ocean, and you told me how mean that was haha.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Dracarot: Damn he moved fast, and with Carmen and Tiffany that close to James, things might get tricky for us I just hope we can plan something, I refuse to let the world be under an eternal monarch....
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Sandra: *light laugh* Yes, amazing how much things has chanced. But, Dave, Troy wasn't the only one.
Dave: What do you mean?

*Bother Sandra and Dave teleport, arriving back at the area Sandra was before. Troy and Katy had left to discussion events. However, one person remained.*

Dave: Is that...

*The women looks back, revealing it to be Abigail.*

Abigail: Dave...
Sandra: I brought her back as well.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Emma: Well he is one of the fastest men on the planet, Milo's sooo strong, I wanna help, but what are we gonna do, Jamsie might not help, and what can Sandra do, she's always dying, plus she has a baby.
"Dave just smiles, happy to see his adopted daughter, he embraces Abigale."

Dave: I'm so glad your back Abby.
"A Week had passed, the World Leaders had all been arrested for mutant hate crimes, the negators destroyed, the Military abolished, and now was under The X Lords Control, and was now called the X Corps, all the World Government's military was now unified, and there was a Global Registration Act, everyone had to register, super powered, extraterrestrial, magical or not, anyone not registered would be hounded by X Drones, He was sitting in the White house, chilling drinking a soda, the Secrete Service, he was watching CNN."

Milo :Ah, how the world has changed, so well.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Abigail: I'm happy to be be back.

*Sandra comes over, and the 3 have a group hug.*

Sandra: I've missed you Abby.
Abigail: I know, I've missed both of you as well.
Sandra: Would you, like to meet my son?
Abigail: Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

*The 3 teleport back to Genosha. The following week we check on Genosha to see Troy, Katy, Katie, and Jacob all together.*

Troy: Damn, I've missed a lot haven't I.

*Troy as after learned all about what happened to Katy, and with some persistence over the past week, he'd even talked to his mother at last.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Dracarot: *knocks on the door to Milo's office* Mr. President, we've finally found enough moderates to start working on a new democratic constitution that will ensure we never have to deal with the levels of prejudice and discrimination we faced prior to our take over. We'll begin working on the constitution for a while though, I estimate anywhere from two to five months, we have alot of past democracies to look at and figure out what they got right and wrong, and how to incorporate mutant equality properly, not to mention work on some flaws that weren't exactly fatal but royal pains in the butt, like how freedom of speech led to those protests at military funerals that were legal but oh so morally wrong...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 pm

*The 4 sit talking.*

Katy: And current events, Milo runs the world right now.
Troy: Damn I missed a invasion, wasn't around for HAMMER. And I want to kick the shit out of Jin right now. *clenches fist* So it was that bastards fault.
Katy: Yes. He had Shawkun and Spike help him.
Troy: They'll get it for this. Hmm, what's with this and Milo running the world?

*Sandra is seen with Dave, Abby is with David. Sandra eats some food from her plate, the two are at the restaurant.*

Sandra: Milo's plan is in action. If it works, no more HAMMER, go more being hunted, no more being feared.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:03 pm

"Milo opened the door telekentically, no more use for masking his abilities in public when not in costume, the whole world knew the identity of him, he'd gotten SXM merchandise selling, including his new video game, and he was working on making a movie called Shadow X Men."

Milo: Ah that's good, I want to start getting a new government together, the X Corps have been dealing with the rising Anti Mutant Hysteria, give it a few weeks, and things will get to normal, we've abolished all of HAMMER's acts such as the monitor act, and we've gotten rid of the monitors, their drones all of that. I've actually heard a couple rumors about some Rebel Factions who want to take out mutants, I know what you mean, and the right to bear arms, we should restrict weapon usage from the common man, give the police an advantage, we need to crack down on the Black Market, ever since HAMMER's come about, it's been rapidly growing in America.
"Kathy and Smith were now high up in the X Lords, Kathy had assumed her giant size, raising her foot she stomped on several people their blood smearing on the soles of her feet, some thugs opened fire on her, but the bullets caused her no harm, and she was quick to crush them, Smith was making sure no stragglers escaped, and Regan rushed forward bringing down more thugs."

Regan: Feels good to be back to my original mission saving the world, and all that.
"David is in a baby stroller in the restaraunt, asleep thanks to telepathy, an advantage of a telepathic parent, Dave was eating, nodding."

Dave: I'm just happy, we finally have some control, I just hope things don't get crazy.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Dracarot: A bit of overkill on the second amendment, if we go that far only the criminals and police will have guns, but nobody needs automatic or semi automatics, a single hand gun and hunting rifle would make sense after licensing and tests of course. I wouldn't want to rob people of the right to venison, or other game meat. But yeah we'll get to work. Oh and that's just for drafting the thing, Implementing it will probablay take about two years to build the infrastructure needed to support the government and allow for the idea to gain popular support, so we'll be at this for a while unless there's some miracle. Any other comments before I join up with the representatives?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Sandra: We have the worlds strongest man leading this operation. What can go wrong?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:48 pm

"Milo shook his head."

Milo: Everything seems good, we need to get things moving, before Rebel Factions do come into play, because at the moment we'd have to go against them, and that would just stain our name, not to mention I can't imagine Aaron being too happy about this situation, 'I should hire him as the Leader of the X Corps, Zane doesn't mind.
Dave: Hmm, plenty can go wrong. What if Milo gets consumed with power, what if people hate mutants, and we end up in an all out war with non powered people, it would be bad, I want to stay positive, but Milo's been around, and lots of bad stuff has still happened.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Dracarot: Very well, I shall get to work... *leaves the office* Hmmm he's not taking resistance well, admittedly force will be necessary in some cases but he already seems to be going mildly overboard *Arrives at the Capitol, which is now housing representatives from around the globe for the purpose of establishing a new government, who are currently meeting in the former house of representatives* Ladies and Gentlemen we may now finally begin the process of rebuilding the democratic government that spanned the entire globe, but was brought down by the hatred all caused of one rogue gene, today we will begin the work that'll make sure that that hatred never again becomes law of the land, and though maybe in personal opinion there will be a few who still view those different from them inferior, we will show them just what we can accomplish together. However we've got alot of work to do, and I think we'll need a thirty minute break to compose ourselves because, *motions to the doorway where a large number of books and documents were carted in* we have to go through all that, take 30 minutes to weep, pray, and otherwise prepare yourselves for probably the most daunting task we'll ever have. (Hopefully).
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Sandra: *sigh* I realize that, I just wanted to remain optimistic and hope things worked out for the best. Nothing wrong with that right?

*She smiled as she looked at Dave.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:09 pm

"Dave feels a tinge of guilt, and hugs Sandra."

Dave: Yea your right I'm sorry. So Abby, how has your day been?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Abigail: It's been great. Going around and getting to meet everyone. I missed so much, and it was good to interact with people. Carmen and Tiffany makes a em... interesting pair, don't they.
Sandra: Tiffany is always the way she is. I guess a little of it rubs off on Carmen when they get together.
Abigail: I miss Tanya though.
Sandra: You want to visit her? We can go to the Avengers base, she's usually with Kano.
Abigail: Really, I'd love it. Smile

Troy: So mother, Sandra told me about you and Jacob. It seems you spent a lot of time looking for me.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next