Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Amber: Oh I don't need it...it just brings me...pleasure to use it

"Amber talks as if asking Keeth to come to her. She might as well just grab him herself. As she does so, Keeth feels pulled...lulled into security despite the fact he's before something seriously evil"

Amber: Come on Keeth...a few lives, who cares as long as we can have fun

"Amber starts moving towards Keeth, shadows rising around her. Keeth doesn't seem to be able to offer resistance...either because of love...or fear. Just then

...: Duck...you idiot!

----

"Aaron got the message"

Aaron: WHAT!? The Phoenix...it took out the...Phoenix!! This has seriously gotten out of hand!!

----

"Meanwhile, Peter and Simon are moving along the streets, alert to the events, when they feel the night move around them"

Simon: Shit...looks like we've come across it
Peter: The thing seems to sweep through the city at random...so this time...we were just unlucky
Simon: What now...I can feel whatever it is. We're the targets
Peter: You still have your speed right? Just...get out of here
Simon: And leave you alone?
Peter: I'll be fine...just g-

"Just then, the shadows attack from the dark alleys around them. Peter and Simon easily dodge thanks to their enhanced speeds"

---

Fawkes: For now...we have control. But you just heard the call from Kano right? Sandra's been taken down. This is insane...completely insane!!

Marie: I know...now it can beat even the Phoenix?! What is this thin'

---

"Aaron takes notice of her and flies down"

Aaron: Kathy...keep it down. What's wrong...was that your...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Smith: Hope you don't mind Mr. Stark, but getting the hell out of here might be a wise choice, considering the mayhem going on.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:04 pm

"Kathy shakes her head"

Kathy: It was his place..but..what's going on, I just felt Sandra, then she faded away? What happened to her? I want to help out, Things have gotten crazy, The Military's enforcing curfews, and all sorts of stuff, it's chaotic you see everything going on, how can we help, are you searching for the killer? Smith, were FBI were investigating, we can't just let serial killers roam around, powered or not.
Milo: "Clenches Fists": I heard it..I want to fight this thing NOW! I'm not a coward, it killed nate, beat Sandra, I don't care, I can defeat both of them, I just want to fight these shadows, I'll show the damn thing what real power is!

"He teleported arriving in New York, he began gathering large amounts of energy, the ground shaking, pieces of concrete were lifted into the air, soldiers brought down by intense high pitched sounds unleashed by his sound manipulation, blood gushing out there ears, and people in the vicinity, he made it so the sound wouldn't affect the Avengers, and X Force groups."

Milo: AAAAH COME OUT AND FIGHT ME!
"The Voice caused Keeth to snap back to reality, and he leaped to the ground."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:09 pm

"As he did, he felt a flame pass by him and engulf Amber...and the fire happens to be black"

Keeth: Oh...wait I know that

"Keeth turns around, and at the door stand Shari...and Fior"

Fior: Ya think that did it?
Shari: Hardly...what do you want to do about him "points to Keeth"

----

"Milo's screams seem to vanish into nothing, even despite their range. He's ignored..."

----

"Peter and Simon continue to dodge. Suddenly, the shadows that are trying to pierce them are all shot. The bullets seemingly vanish into them"

Peter: Erica! Get out of here!!

"Erica is on a nearby rooftop firing at the shadow. Just then, she turns around to feel herself surrounded. She prepares to flee with her enhanced speeds, when the shadows pounce. She just barely avoids a fatal blow with lightning fast reflexes, getting pierced in the leg for her trouble"

Erica: Overdrive...it seems I've been caught. I suggest you abort mission. With me down our forces are much to few t-

"She's cut off by the shadows attacking her simultaneously"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:18 pm

"Keeth looked at his "rescuers" if that's what they were, and quickly entered the Ghost Rider state, gathering hellfire in his finger tips, having no ida who was friend or foe, but he knew his lover was into some serious dark mess."

Keeth: Well I guess asking her out on that date isn't gonna be good, I don't date..evil demonic forces. Your NOT going to do anything to me. Wait..that kid..the SXM described him, and that girl..the attack..the girl who burned the villages. What the hell did you do to Amber, I suggest you start talking, lest you wish to face the Ghost Rider.
Milo: COME OUT COWARDS!?

"He's stopped the high pitched sound, and the earth shaking, but he's grown even more furious."
"Kathy shakes her head"

Kathy: It was his place..but..what's going on, I just felt Sandra, then she faded away? What happened to her? I want to help out, Things have gotten crazy, The Military's enforcing curfews, and all sorts of stuff, it's chaotic you see everything going on, how can we help, are you searching for the killer? Smith, were FBI were investigating, we can't just let serial killers roam around, powered or not
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Smith: *shrug* Once a agent always a agent, right. Alright, if we're going to do this, what should our more be?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 pm

"Aaron wasn't hearing Kathy, he had picked up Milo"

Aaron: Damn...someone needs to calm him down...huh Kathy? Sorry. Look, if you wanna help, get to the FBI can help calm this shit of a mess. We need people in the official bodies to keep their normal lives...and if they ask you to attack the SXM, do it. As for what's causing this...I wish I knew

----

Fior: Oooooh scary
Shari: Good...I was wondering how to procure your help, but you did so willingly. We're here to stop her, that's all you need to know in case you're curious

----

"Erica looks up. Blood is dropping on her face. Peter's limp body is in front of her, shielding her from the countless tendrils of darkness and shadow that were aimed at her. Peter's body starts to turn black and the darkness slowly overtakes it"

Peter: R...run

"Erica doesn't need to be told twice. She uses her remaining power to jump out of the window, with Simon giving her a landing zone. Peter smiles as he sees her escape"

Peter: Lets see it then...

"The rooftop explodes. Peter accelerated every molecule present until he caused one massive explosion that takes the building down from the floor he was on"

Simon: Peter...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Kathy: Motive you mean, and alright Aaron..but attacking my friends..I..I nearly killed them once..I can't.. I'll do my best to do what's necessary. Dang it Aaron, you, Milo, Yamairo, you guys can beat HAMMER.. dang it.
Surfer: Aaron, I will go calm Young Ventro, take care of Ms. Flunz.

"He moved out on his surfboard nearing Milo, he gathered cosmic energy, grabbing onto him, and pushing him forming a shield around them."

Surfer: Milo stop this madness now, you are only worsening the chaos in the area, would your fallen allies want this.
Milo: I..I..
Surfer: no they would not, you are the leader of the Superhero Community, leaders do not fall, even if there closest allies do.
Milo: Damn..it your right. What's going on where are the shadows?
Surfer: were investigating, Kano's gotten Sandra, and Manny to safety.
Milo: Alright..I want to help
"The Fire in Keeth's hand formed into a spherical shape, this was regular fire, not hellfire, but the temperature of the flames was incredibly hot, affecting the temperature"

Keeth: I HIGHLY suggest you let me take care of her, unless you want to fight me. I'll burn your souls, I'll burn your essence away. Do NOT harm the woman I love. AMBER! are you okay!?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:40 am

*Smith lays a hand on Kathy's shoulder.*

Smith: We must do what we must do, do not worry over your former allies.
Kathy: But Smith...
Smith: They can take care of themselves, don't worry.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:11 pm

"Shari's eyes gain the pattern indicating the next level."

Shari: And WE are here to stop her as well. We have no intention of killing her...so either stand aside, or help

"Shari's right eye bleeds slightly, and she launches another blast of black flames towards Amber. Amber had blocked the first ones, and she does so again, the shadow seemingly absorbing the black flames"

Amber: Tsk tsk tsk...what do you think you're doing Shari
Shari: None of your business Strange...I'd be careful

"Amber looks behind her and blocks an attack by Fior, who had gotten behind her at super speed. As she grins and prepares to direct the shadows to him, she's suddenly projected against the wall by an unseen force. Fior lands on the floor, grinning"

Fior: Well this is easy...didn't she kill the red hulk or something? Ya figure she'd be stronger
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Kathy: Alright..it's just..they were like a family to me, and things are messed up here, and the only way to help is working in an area where HAMMER can easily have me killed.
Keeth: I don't give a rats ass about who you guys are, I don't care WHAT she's doing. I don't care how many people are dead, because I love her! Let's do this BABY!

"He's given into Zarathos's aggressive nature, sending out torrents of flame at Shari, and Fior."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Smith: All these guys are in danger of HAMMER by being here, but we have to play our part.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:54 pm

"Shari's suddenly shielded by the shield of her Susanoo, the wind causing her hair to flutter behind her as the smoke of the hellfire blows to either side"

Shari: Lets see what's stronger...my flames, or yours

"She aims spike shaped flames at Keeth. As Keeth prepares to block, Fior appears behind him and punches him lightly, and suddenly, he feels as if he's pushed towards the flames by an unseen force, as if the punch suddenly gained a huge power. He's punched right into the flames"

Fior: Ah damn it...it seems it's influencing him as well...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm

*Still waiting on the sides Marco looks like he's just waiting to jump into action, hearing what's going on. Cloy is his usual self, and remaining fairly calm. He speaks to Near.*

Cloy: So this thing even got the better of the Phoenix. Not to mention Red Hulk. I wonder if Sandra will have any new insight on what these shadows are, or how they work.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Near: lets hope so...at this point, we're stuck at a dead end. Nothing seems to be coming up besides the fact every major individual says they're not normal shadows. Kano, Milo and Sandra all said they feel something really bad from them
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Cloy: It's quite puzzling isn't it. Not normal, and feeling something from them... it's not much to go on, and certainly not enough to track down whatever the source is.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:09 pm

"Emma stood in the sewers, with Dracarot's deceased body, the gun in her hand, she didn't care about Zulan, she'd went back to the Alastair in the sewers she knew HAMMER agents would come to retrieve him, due to him being one of there main fincial supporters, but after a heated discssuion with a gun to his chest, there was flash of light, and Dracarot the man she loved was back, she felt a flood of emotions, and out of gratitude didn't murder Alastair, and he managed to escape to the surface of the Big Apple. Emma embraced him, tears rushing down her eyes"

Emma: damn it! DRAC! dont you ever die on me again! i love you,.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Dracarot: Em... *returns embrace* Thank you I don't care how good the after life was I can go back there for the rest of eternity, I only have so much time here, and I'm gonna live life to the fullest I'd love to promise that Em, but honestly with lives like ours can anybody make that promise, but I wil promise *kisses her* l'll do everything within in my power to keep the both of us alive *kisses her again* fair enough?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:04 am

"Kairi is getting up, wiping some tears off and blowing her noise"

Kairi: then.."Sniffle" Maybe the entity is of a supernatural nature or something of a god like nature..or Cosmic.I.."Bursts into tears again" I..'m such a distraction..but Kujon..I ..he was the last family..I had..I ..

"she falls to the ground crying again."
"Emma just hugs him for a few minutes, before remembering the chaos going on, gunshots are heard above ground, yelling,t he sounds of vehicles out of control, soldiers yelling out orders, the sound of fire burning buildings, people being burned alive yelling out for help."

Emma: that Promise works too! I..I..felt so lost, I tried..not to kill people, whenever I did good things It remineded me of you Dracy. Well if you want to start that promise we need to get out of here, That bastard Dimitri had..you gunned down, me arrested, it's been months since you died, hell were in the next year now. But things are crazy, we need to get out of New York..and..

"As said that people burst into the sewers running, soldiers barking out commands, and one woman was shot by a soldier hitting the ground blood rushing out her wound, as US Soldiers began making there way into the sewers."

Emma: "Whispers" drac..quick your..power hurry!
Keeth(Zarathos): I'll BURN YOUR ESSENSE!?

"Getting up, he sent out columns of hellfire at high speed directed at Fior, and Shari."

Last edited by KING on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:11 am

Dracarot: * Picks up Emma and activates power putting both in a non detection field* time to see if those new tricks are of any good *Starts running toward the harbor avoding patroling forces and going so far as to keep telepaths from noticing his and Emma's escape* Thank God Manhattans so narrow, otherwise we'd be in serious trouble I only have to get us half a mile before we reach the harbor...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:17 am

Emma: YEA! I missed going all unseen! It's so good to have Dracy..back, thank god.. We need to get out of here, look, basically Genosha's a safe haven for us, that guy from earlier I just needed his help to bring you back, he works..for HAMMER, he'll probably get people sent after us, so we should get out the sewers Dracy.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:23 am

Dracarot: Alright, yep the waters are flowing faster I'm getting pretty close to the ocean time to get out of here. *climbs up nearby ladder to surface, can see harbor including a fuel tanker* Em think you can consume and miniaturize some of that oil and not harm yourself? We'll need it to get to Genosha. Don't worry about anybody noticing, I've got a few new tricks up my sleeve. *notices particularly drunk guy* And I think I've already found my distraction! *extends non detection field to make it seem like the drunk man has lost his left arm only to his eye* The guards should then rush to subdue him buying Em the time
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:32 am

Emma: Oil? I can do it! damn it tho, even if it's miniatures getting some oil in my system will be really bad, I'll just have to be really careful to get it to my ears or something. Heh, Dracy's learned some new tricks, I cant wait to show him what I've learned.
Drunk Guy: WOOOAH! MY EYE! YALL MY EYE HEY HEY OMFG! MY EYE!

"Soldiers ran forward guns raised, moving in to take down the drunk man, who began screaming frantically about his lost arm, Emma smirked Dracarot had gotten more powerful, she absorbed the oil carefully, moving it into her right ear, she let out a sigh of relief."

Emma: Alright let's go Dracy, I wanna get out of here.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:42 am

Dracarot: As you wish my lady! hmmm there we go a not so swift fishing trawler, but it will make sure we can at least acquire food as we go and by the looks of it no one will care for its loss *smuggles aboard the ship with Emma and cuts the mooring lines making sure to keep the drunk confused and the guards busy as he starts up the boat and begins piloting it down the Hudson into the open Atlantic, waiting about half a mile before thinking it safe to expand the non detection field to the boat.*

Whoo, now then looks like this thing can give us 14 knots and a distance of 5600 nautical miles we should get their in 17 days, it appears we'll be having fish dinners for a while, not exactly what I had in mind to celebrate but i'd rather fish than nothing.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:48 am

"Emma just smiled, blushing a bit a the "My Lady" comment"

Emma: Ah Dracy. "Hugs him." Seventeen days, that's fine with me, I want to spend as much time with you as possible, I've..been so lonely..spent some time with my mother, but..I dunno if I wanna hang out with a bunch of brainwashed nutcases. And that's alright I love Sea Food, I have a few lighters and a flame thrower with me, I've learned some new tricks myself.

"Focusing on her ear, a bottle flew out, then two glasses, She caught the glasses, and Dracarot the bottle, she giggled a bit, as she opened the bottle pouring the drink into the glasses"

Emma: Dont worry Dracy, I just got these a few hours ago, before I met up with you, things..are just..so bad right now...for us, I needed you, so much. I.admit..when you left, I killed them all..every agent there, the only bastard that escaped was the big man himself Dimitri'..now..he's a billionaire, he's the director of HAMMER, and an international "peacekeeper".

"She sighs, taking another swig of her drink."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next