Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Sandra: Then it's settled, welcome to Genosha Ganta.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Ganta: Alright then thank you, I shall aid you when you need it, I am sorry for siding with HAMMER, putting my political status above my true friends.

"He dissipated the smell of the sea felt strongly in the air, heading out he finds the Island's Strong-holds have already been shaped into giant strong-holds, the people are inside, and the Assistants have made there way into the shower, Gants, the spear clenched tightly, he heads inside one of the strongholds, a woman speaking to him."

Woman: Ganta! You missed it, it was a miracle..a hoe for us
Ganta: but..how I mean...

"Iris embraced him, and they just hugged, back on SXM the mutants had all regained there powers, meanwhile Marie had vanished, appearing at the Lake House, where Milo embraced her, and Leah stood tall, energy gathered in her finger tips, seh said a prayer, and turned to the group."

Leah: It was Milo, he came to get Marie, he said he's working with some Unlikely Allies at the moment, he's investigating the deaths, so we all go on patrol tonight correct?
"Milo is back at the lake house with Shawkun, and Marie, a bit sad Leah didn't want to come with him, he's finished his food, and he's reviewing some stolen HAMMER files regarding mutants, handing some to Marie, and a milkshake."

Milo: You can have that, I saved it for you. I'm sorry..for pushing you away Marie, I was just..sad.
Kathy: that's good, Fawkes is quite resourceful, I wonder what those guys are up too, you know i worked for them once, I bet there investigating the multiple deaths, were also the case, but so far, we don't know anything, but HAMMER's gone mad.
"Dimitri is stressed out, sitting down on a leather couch a drink in his hand, he's sipping, it his worst fears had come to past, the Execution Act was Legal, and growing worse, there were even regular humans complaining about there home's being battle grounds, families who lost people caught the crossfire, super powered beings complaints, the people with Monitors had been stripped of there powers, and allowed to live normally, but familieis with mutants were complaining, it was a mad house, he had to take control of this situation, he had to save Mutants no matter what, he had to complete Velon's mission of liberating the Mutants."

Dimitri: It's my job, I'm the most powerful Inside Man.
Isiah: Well, I'm not really a mutant, but the Enforcers are safe correct?
John: For now but who knows how long your freedom remains, after the Superhero Community is decimated then what, Fusion's gone AWOL.
Felicia: This is definitely..bad in essence..HAMMER is out of control, there mass murdering innocent people, and they have so many international connections
Dimitri: Which is why we need to take down HAMMER, and restore SHIELD, Zane Fury is someone who can help us, and Aaron Stark, they can help with the restoration of SHIELD, I've been providing Funding to the Assistants, and helping them, the HAMMER Drones, we can use them against HAMMER. I've managed to get HAMMER to leave back when we formed the Dark Avengers, me, and Virus developed a Technological Virus, we can wipe out all the technology on earth, and then our plan can finally be put into Action.
John: Liberation?
Dimitri :Yes, I''m just glad the President is one of the dead men, it's best to put off this operation, we actually need HAMMER to investigate these deaths, and use them against whatever force this is, it's taken out some agents of HAMMER, but luckily so far were good, I'm going to collaborate with the Avengers, and the Assistants, I'm going to help restore the Superhero Community, clean up this damn mess Jorgan's put the world in.

"The group nods, and disperses, leaving Dimitri in his office, he stares down at his drink, seeing his reflection, he'd fulfill his promises no matter what."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 pm

"As Ganta takes a bow at his new and leaves to set things up, the SXM continue to discuss the events of that day"

"night soon rolls in. the SXM's powers are back once again, and again the patrolling has been initiated. Since things were narrowed down to NYC, only 3 teams are out. Sandra and Manny. Peter, Erica and Simon, and the Avengers (divided, with Kano and Nono with one of the teams)"

James: Alright then shadow...lets see you take us out with this little formation...we'll get you yet...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Sandra: Well, here we are again, another night with... whatever these shadow things are. Keep a open eye Manny, these things can strike from anywhere.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:50 pm

"Milo has teleported Shawkun, and Marie to X Force base where Ledge, and Keel were in yet another argument, Milo ignored them kissing Marie"

Marie: Don't worry Milo, we'll get Nate back I promise ya.
Milo: I hope so Marie..I really do, Fawkes? You and Shawkun got any information yet?
Dave: damn it James..I should have went with Sandra..she could get hurt..by those shadows.
Zach: I think she'll be fine, I've made the probability 100% of course my powers..are probably not going to be very e

I didn't forget the Avengeers, but since Firo still hasn't given me the fucking teams, I said fuck it and posted. Very Happy
"Michael and police were around, Marital Law had been enforced, so Soldiers were positioned everywhere, he was wearing Infared Gogles, and had a high caliber gun, he spotted Sandra, and Manny roaming through the streets, and rushed over them pushing them into an alley as some soldiers walked by."

Michael: damn it you two!?Why are you walking around don't you know Martial Law is being enforced in all the Major Cities, there's a curfew, if your not authorized person ell, your shot dead, regardless of your race, gender, species ect. You guys need to get out of here NOW! WAIT WHAT!? Are you guys listening GTFO!

Last edited by KING on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 pm

*The teams make their way through the darkness of the night.*

Sandra: Come on, reveal yourself shadow person. Nothing yet Manny.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm

"Stark is leading his team through the night. Dale wearing his Iron Spider armor for this one"

Stark: Keep this skies well surveyed. Kano should be handling it on a mystical level. And Nono's team is monitoring the other end of the city. The SXM's team and the X-Force's team are focused on scouting for the source, so it's our job to directly engage the thing. Surfer...you're the main fighter here...but be VERY careful...

---

"Nono was up on a rooftop with her team, scanning the area with her sensors as fast as she could

---

"Peter's team is also moving fast through the city, with Peter providing speed to Erica and Simon"

"Suddenly, all of them at the same time get the "chill" down their spine"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 pm

*Sandra and Manny suddenly come to a halt as they to feel the chill running down their spine. Sandra readies herself, she knows the attack is close.*

Sandra: Manny...

*Manny simply nods, he to know the attack is close. Suddenly Sandra teleports the two, narrowly avoiding the ital attack. They reappear see the same shadow tendrils as before.*

Sandra: It's here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Manny: Damn son...this should be good!

"Manny turns into a half phoenix just in time to dodge an attack. He knows that right now, best thing he can do is dodge and hope Sandra can take it."

Manny: Sandra! Give hem hell! Straight to the phoenix!!

---

Aaron: Eyes open team!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

"Michael and police were around, Marital Law had been enforced, so Soldiers were positioned everywhere, he was wearing Infared Gogles, and had a high caliber gun, he spotted Sandra, and Manny roaming through the streets, and rushed over them pushing them into an alley as some soldiers walked by."

Michael: damn it you two!?Why are you walking around don't you know Martial Law is being enforced in all the Major Cities, there's a curfew, if your not authorized person ell, your shot dead, regardless of your race, gender, species ect. You guys need to get out of here NOW! WAIT WHAT!? Are you guys listening GTFO!
"Kathy had moved into Smith's apartment, still fearful of HAMMER despite what Arthur had told her, she was laying on the couch watching CNN, she'd been given one of Smith's rooms, he lived in a medium sized apartment with two bed rooms, a living room, a kitchen, one bathroom, and a closet, a fairly nice place, she was watching about how protests were starting, and how some Soldiers had opened fire on protesters, and it seemed a group of Civilians with guns tried to fight the Soldiers"

Woman: as of now HAMMER has stripped the Americans of there right to bear arms, protests were made, several were injured in the Crossfire, as the weapons were stripped, with the President Gone, even the Congress is in outrage at HAMMER's abuse of there powers, but with such power can it be stopped? Some fear Dictatorship is coming into play, and World Leaders are planning war against HAMMER. And..

"The Broadcast cut off, as HAMMER Soldiers moved onto the scene, and the television was cut off, HAMMER had abused there powers once again, disabling television, and radio's all across the world as a result of the Curfew, she groaned"

Kathy: damn it Smith..someone has to stop HAMMER, there out of control now. I wish we could meet up with Arthur, and his daughter, the more the merrier..I'm just so scared, I use to be with the SXM, nearly dying every day, now I'm on the sideilnes, and I don't know what's scarier. Being in the middle of the conflict, and not knowing what's going on with the conflict.
"The Avengers were split up, Regan was looking at his allies, all machine, and magical beings, no plain super powered beings like him, he wondered with the world that way it was, was he doing the right thing, hanging out with Stark's team, he groaned he wanted revenge for his family's death."

Regan: I'll stop the killer..no matter what.

"Kairi wept, she was on the floor in tears red in the face, Marcus, and Cloy tried to comfort her, while Near was completly focused on the investigation"

Kairi: DAMN IT I NEED NORRIN! I NEED KUJON! I ALREADY LOST ONE OF MY BROTHERS!

"Surfer, and Dale were with there group, Surfer was not focused, and it was showing he longed to be with Kairi to comfort her in her time of need, his fists were clenched, bolts of cosmic energy flying from his finger tips, the ground being singed by the sheer power he had, due to his pacificist nature, he never employed his true power, unless of course his rage was unleashed, and currently it had been unleashed, Virgil followed along his team in his Blue Kree state."

Surfer: Do not worry yourself Stark, I will..employ the neccessary amount of force needed on our enemy.
Dale: he's scary..when he's mad.
Virgil: But the Shadows defeated Nate, in the Rulk State? So...wasn't Nate capable of defeating Surfer, that being the case..how do we expect to win?

"Kano was in the air in the Odinforce, and Runes."

Last edited by KING on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

*Sandra avoids more attacks on her end.*

Sandra: I'm not getting anything from Amber... great, that means it's someone, or something we unfamiliar... *She hears Manny's comment, and summons the Phoenix flames.* Right then, lets see if this does anything to these shadow things.

*She avoids the last few attacks, before sending the phoenix forward, attacking the full surrounding area in one attack.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:46 pm

"Micheal covers himself, but nothing happens to him...or the shadows for that matter. It's as if Sandra did nothing but send out a bolt of flames to the darkness of the night...as if she tried to attack the darkness"

Manny: Wha...and you idiots!

"The shadows sense their new prey, when Manny manages to fly and tackle Micheal out of the way"

Manny: Listen, this is a war zone...unleash you wanna be victim number 701, I suggest ya run!!

"Meanwhile, Sandra sends out another bolt...but something is wrong. She's overly aggressive...overly angry...she's...feeling the same way as she does when she was the Dark Phoenix. But she had no reason for it...so what was pushing her"

"The night comes alive around Sandra, as if sensing the phoenix's great power. It completely ignores everything else...for now at least"

---

Aaron: With strategy...and we're not useless either...hey do you guys feel that the chill is...going away. You think it's done for tonight?

---

Near: I wish she'd shut up...I can't focus...In need to focus...I need to figure this out. I wish Stewart was here...he always seemed to know how to move
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm

*Sandra's aggressiveness seems to increase, her attacks become more frequent, more rapid, and each one bigger then the one used prior. Despite this, she still does no damage to the city, just keeps trying to destroy the darkness itself it would appear. The shadows has now fully gathered around Sandra, aggressiveness, anger, and annoyance seems to be fuel her still growing attacks on the tendrils.*

Sandra: Damnit, go down and stay down!!

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:02 pm

"Michael was in shock pulling out his gun, he spoke into his radio asking for back-up, and loud sirens were heard, as police began to gather heading towards his area, he clench his gun, seeing the shadows turn against Sandra, where they attracted to light?"

Michael: YO Manny!? There all going to Sandra? and War-zone, I'm not useless! Just because Im not Superman, dosen't mean I'm going to let innocent people die. What evacuation..i can't..dam it.

"He speaks into the radio "EVACUATION PLEASE PLEASE!" As he says this police cars arrive on the scenes, Military vehicle's, Armed Soldiers, opening fire directed at Manny, Sandra. and the shadows, Michael heads into the ally, raising his gun not knowing who to aid"

Michael: THet SXM..there my friends, but if i don't shoot at them now..I get fired..damn it damn it.
Surfer: Yes, we can also use our abilities in a variety of ways, particularly mine, Kairi's been working on a Cosmic Converter, a machine to convert other energies into cosmic energy, in order to amplify my own powers tot he levels Galactus ampled them too when I was in his servitude again.
Virgil :Interesting
Dale: That would be pretty cool, Me, and Cyber were working on the Converter, We don't know when it will be completed tho.
Surfer: that's alrighy my focus on stopping these Shadows..as for the feeilng being gone, it could be the calm before the storm, perhaps the shadows are trying to deceive us.
"KAIRI continued to weep beating the floor, crying harder"

Kairi: KUUUUUUUUUUJON! BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!
"Brad marched around DC, a gun in hands, close to his chest, his grip extremely tight, focus, he was torn, these probabilistic shadows had ruined him, his entire squad had been devoured, he run off screaming, got some medication for the trauma, The President was gone, the Vice committed Suicide in fear of being consumed, things were out of control, he walked through the streets, Martial Law Enforced, some teenagers had already been shot to death, it was chaotic, and people were evacuating"

Brad: This..mess it just keeps getting worse..why oh why.
"Kathy had moved into Smith's apartment, still fearful of HAMMER despite what Arthur had told her, she was laying on the couch watching CNN, she'd been given one of Smith's rooms, he lived in a medium sized apartment with two bed rooms, a living room, a kitchen, one bathroom, and a closet, a fairly nice place, she was watching about how protests were starting, and how some Soldiers had opened fire on protesters, and it seemed a group of Civilians with guns tried to fight the Soldiers"

Woman: as of now HAMMER has stripped the Americans of there right to bear arms, protests were made, several were injured in the Crossfire, as the weapons were stripped, with the President Gone, even the Congress is in outrage at HAMMER's abuse of there powers, but with such power can it be stopped? Some fear Dictatorship is coming into play, and World Leaders are planning war against HAMMER. And..

"The Broadcast cut off, as HAMMER Soldiers moved onto the scene, and the television was cut off, HAMMER had abused there powers once again, disabling television, and radio's all across the world as a result of the Curfew, she groaned"

Kathy: damn it Smith..someone has to stop HAMMER, there out of control now. I wish we could meet up with Arthur, and his daughter, the more the merrier..I'm just so scared, I use to be with the SXM, nearly dying every day, now I'm on the sidelines, and I don't know what's scarier. Being in the middle of the conflict, and not knowing what's going on with the conflict.

Last edited by KING on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Manny: Alright, if ya wanna help, evacuate this ENTIRE SECTOR. Nobody stays behind. We need to make sure nobody else dies, and general law enforcement can do it much better than a couple of "freaks"

"He made sure to put emphasis on how his kind was being threated, but now was not the time for that. He observed the battle...and Sandra"

Manny: Get a grip girl...come on...

"The night slowly engulfs the phoenix, and from an outside view, it's as if she's slowly being consumed...while still alive. The more she's surrounded, the more she looses track of the city and sees only darkness...and the more she's taken over"

Manny: SANDRA!!

---

"Aaron just got off the com link"

Aaron: or they've shifted target!! There's a huge blank spot in the electronics...and in the psionics according to Cloy's and Dimitri's little hack of the HAMMER network. That's where they must be...and it's where Sandra was last seen...we should hurry.

----

"Nono also detects that blank in the sensors"

Nono: It seems we have a heading
Natsu: About time!! Time for some asskicking!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 pm

*Sandra notices the shadows surrounding her. Instead of rationally trying to think a way out, she calls on the power of the phoenix more. A huge phoenix filling the sky.*

Sandra: God damnit, just stay fucking down!!

*Sandra consumes the entire city in the Phoenix flames, burning and scorching the ground and buildings, sparing only the people from damage. The city itself looks like it had come from a war zone when Sandra is finished though.*

Sandra: Damn shadows.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Michael: YO Manny!? There all going to Sandra? and War-zone, I'm not useless! Just because Im not Superman, dosen't mean I'm going to let innocent people die. What evacuation..i can't..dam it.

"He speaks into the radio "EVACUATION PLEASE PLEASE!" As he says this police cars arrive on the scenes, Military vehicle's, Armed Soldiers, opening fire directed at Manny, Sandra. and the shadows, Michael heads into the ally, raising his gun not knowing who to aid"

Michael: THet SXM..there my friends, but if i don't shoot at them now..I get fired..damn it damn it.

"That's when the flames were unleashed, fire was opened like crazy, Helicopters were coming to the scene, it was all over the news..SXM's invasion has begun, starting with the decimation of New York City, The Military, and Homeland Security began a collaborative evacuation of New York City."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Manny: If you're having problems with that lawful good of yers, I can know ya out...makes it easier

"Just as Manny says this, he notices the chill increase. The air smells putrid, makes him sick, and he feel as if the night itself has changed from consume...to kill. Thousands of tendrils shoot right towards Sandra. He reacts in an instant, on pure instinct to protect that young girl that he welcomed into his crew. He doesn't need rationality when it comes to protecting his comrades...and he usually pays the price"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Smith: Calm down Kathy. I'm sure if you need help, the SXM will help. They are making Genosha a safe haven for mutants. I'm sure they won't mind to much if you wish to stay out of battle. Now, what do you want for dinner?

*Sandra is to filled with anger, determination to destroy this threat that she does be aware of the impending attack. As the shadows start to consume her, her relentless attacks suddenly cease, as she starts to calm herself down seeing the figure which appeared before her.*

Sandra: Manny... wha, NO!!

*Before anything could be done, the tendrils stab into Manny, they strike him at multiple places at once, and he coughs blood as her drops from the sky, his Phoenix form failing him. Sandra teleports, catching Manny and lowering him down gently.*

Sandra: Damnit... don't... don't die on me...

*Tears comes to Sandra's eyes as Manny's life had slipped away. Sandra screamed out at her loss, as the phoenix surrounded her yet again.*

Shawkun: If there's a soul Ventro, I can almost certainly get it. But this thing, if I go after all the souls or Nate's alone, it won't let me take them. This is something truly amazing, to block me of all people. I can only speculate this is above mutant levels, there is no way it could ever be something like Jet. If it's magic, it's coming from a damn strong source.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5tU3QGalBc&feature=related

"Sandra's telepathy goes completely haywire. The Phoenix flames burn around her preventing anyone from growing closer. He usual green outfit seems to take a dark tone from the shades of the flames. Everyone near her starts to experience head-hakes, and buildings start to shake at the telekinetic power she lets out"

"We get a glimpse inside her mind...or rather Manny's mind. In her attempt to bring Manny back, unconscious as it was, she has linked herself into the deepest recessed of the pirate's life...back to a time that he barely remembers..."

"The scenery is India. Sandra sees it as it a dream...a young Manny, no more than ten, is running along the streets. His clothing is...normal...western. Sandra finds it weird. As the boy runs along...she sees something that leaves her in complete and utter shock"

Sandra: No...wa...way

"She sees her own parents, albeit younger. Her father, her mother...who noticeably is obviously pregnant...with whom she assumes is her"

Sandra: My...parents but that means...

"Sandra is in shock. Manny is running to them as if it's natural. He holds their hands as if they're a family"

Sandra: Manny....

"At this point Sandra's in tears. The vision, the mind of Manny is white...as if it's a long distant dream of happiness. But what comes next can only be described as disaster"

"The memory is to fuzzy for Sandra to see. Panic, people running. It could have been an Earthquake...or even a bomb, terrorism. Whatever it was, it's chaos. From Manny's point of view, he looses his parents. He's alone in the sea of people running for their lives. And he stays alone"

"He wanders the streets alone for what seem like days on end in his own mind. Frightened. He lost them. He had nothing. He was just a kid and didn't know what to do. But...he was lucky"

"He was passing by the ports. A man, around 40, seems him. Manny looks at him. The man offers to give him some food. As Manny eats, the man smiles. He knew English fortunately from his "businesses" at sea"

Man: Kid...what's yer name?
Manny: Manny...Manny Fuller...
Man: Ah...alright, my names Baahir Kaabir. Where's yer parents
Manny: I...lost them

"Baahir realizes it must have been that incident the other day. There was no way to find them now. Even through the embassy. This kid was going to either die or have the shittest life. Baahir was a romantic. The next words out of his mouth were something he would have done regardless of consequence, without turning back"

Baahir: Ya wanna stay with me?

"The memories after that are fuzzy and murky. Sandra can only assume that these moments are held so vividly with him because of the fear and darkness he was in. Between two moments of happiness...he was completely alone"

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Sandra: All this time... these feelings... this attachment I felt. You... was...

*Anger starts to build, as she realized who this man was. Sandra pays no attention to the shadows lingering in the darkness.*

Sandra: No, NO DAMNIT, I'M NOT LETTING THIS HAPPEN AGAIN. (By that she meant losing someone close to her.)

*She starts using her Phoenix powers to try to bring Manny back. The shadows try to approach, feeding of Sandra's anger, her grieve. After a few seconds Manny begins to awaken, his wounded body already healed by Sandra. Shortly after, Sandra looses consciousness due to the shadows.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Kathy: Your right, I don't know why I'm getting all worked up, it's just..the way things are going, I guess I'll just..have some water, my appetite's pretty ruined. I'm just..trying to keep up, actually,,can you make some popcorn please? and AAAAH!

"Kathy falls to the ground in agony, the building starting to shake due to Sandra's teleknetic force, she hears police sirens outside, grabbing her gun, she struggles to the window, opening it she see's several buildings caught ablaze due to the fires released earlier."

Kathy: SMIIITH! WE HAVE TO GO NOW! AAAH IT HURTS
Milo: I have no idea what source it is, I wish Blackheart was here, we could pull it into the DarkForce Dimension, and easily overpower it there, or hell even Kano, Amber, dang it, it's not a normal mutant I know that much already, Fawkes? How's the X-Force doing, have they run into the shadows?!
"Michael falls to the ground in agony, and some Soldiers doing the evacuation loose control, crashing into buildings, some vehicle's that hit building set aflame explode, and people in the area are on the ground, while people are making there escape from New York a war zone, helicopters in the vicinity careen out of control crashing, one of them crashing into Smith's apartment."

----

"Keeth was driving up to Amber's mansion. As he parks his bike, he instantly feels something wrong"

Keeth: What...isn't that

"He runs straight to the door, and he finds Amber, dressed in nothing but the shadows of the Giga Slave, hovering in the air. Her body is filled with the dark markings signaling the corruption of the spell. Her hair is bleach white and her eyes are red...but she's unresponsive. As if her will isn't in her body"

Keeth: AMBER!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:12 pm

"the shadows, the night, feed of her dark thoughts...and use those to feed on the Phoenix Force. Sandra soon looses consciousness. The night moves in to consume both the heroes into it's midst...to share the same fate as Nate and Kujon"

---

"As Sandra looses her consciousness, Amber gains hers. She directs her gaze and Keeth...and smiles"

Amber: Keeth...glad to see you here

"She slowly lands, her body still in the same state. She looks at Keeth intensively. The room is filled with the nauseating feel of the black magic Amber has overused. It's taken over her completely. How she bypassed Sandra's mental links...only she knows"

Amber: What brings you here dear?

"She asks in a seductive tone"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:21 pm

*Smith had grabbed Kathy the the arm and dived out into the hall, narrowly avoiding the crashing helicopter. Seconds later, the pain seems to pass as Sandra lost consciousness.*

Smith: That was close... and my apartment... Sad

Shawkun: Well Ventro, we both know how to find Black Heart, now don't we. As for Kano and Amber, one would think you'd know how to contact your own allies.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:46 pm

"Kano moves down tot he ground, surrounded in sheer power, with a thought he unleashes a fraction of his power repelling the thoughts, and surrounding Sadnra, and Manny in his godlike energies, healing Manny's wounds instantaneously, he projects his thoughts to the X Force, and avengers groups"

Kano: GUYS! THE SHADOWS WERE ABOUT TO CONSUME SANDRA AND MANNY! I HAVE RECOVERED THEM! BE ON ALERT! ISHALL MONITOR YOU ALL!

"He sent the two SXM members to the medical infirmary and went into the sky, combining the Runes and Odin Force to see the past, present, and future simultaneously, while he felt rage building up inside of him, a desire to fight, to tear humans apart."
Keeth: Amber...What..what are you doing? THat stuff around, I remember that, back when we were fighting Jorgan, that's the stuff your NOT suppose to use, the black magic mess! Hell, I go against demonic stuff all the time, I can smell evil, what your in..is evil..why the hell do you need it anyway!?
Kathy: damn it..I know that feeling the Phoenix is near, come on we need to meet up with the SXM enough of is enough of this.

"She rushes outside with Smith, where the scenery is chaos, martial law is gone, civliians are running around, sirens are going off, Soldiers begin using tasers and tranquilizer darts against citizens, as Kathy spots Surfer's group on a roof top, she calls out tot hem"

Kathy: AARON STARK! HEY HEY HEY HELP ME AND THIS GUY HELP!
Milo: I know I know and understand. But I'd rather we stuck to us and the X-Force for now, Fawkes you never answered me? What's going on out there?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next