Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Aaron: Because by Yama's description...it's something else. It's not mutant. Damn it...I feel like it's staring us in the face and we can't solve it! It's so frustrating.
Natsu: What'd ya mean
Near: Now you've got me curious?

"Near had rejoined the Avengers. He and Natsu were just done interrogating another witness. Nono had taken them"

Aaron: I don't know...I just feel it's staring us in the face. That it's...obvious...

----

"At the X-Force mansion"

Fawkes: "sigh"...last night was chaos again. But at least we know the source of this is in NYC. If we don't stop it soon...we just nuke the entire city.
Simon: Radical measures
Erica: Worst case scenario plans are always radical Fullmetal

"Erica is cleaning her gun, and responds emotionless to Simon, as if stating a fact. Fawkes turns back to the large panel the X-Force used as a command center. Fawkes felt as if he was missing something obvious. Keeth had asked for leave today, and Peter was out patrolling. Ledge and Frank were training, so he was stuck with Simon and his constant complaints about his methods, and the soulless Erica"

Fawkes: "sigh"...we'll see

----

"As Sandra attacks, she suddenly feels something familiar. She catches one last glimpse of Fior before she sees him vanish along with Isabel, who offers no resistance"

Me: ISABEL!
Harry: What...just happened!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Sandra: He took her. Did, any of you feel something just before they left? Yama, I think it's best we stick to the plan, we need to go see Amber before something else happens.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:56 pm

"Yamairo obviously doesn't respond, and that's when she realizes that the Fior kid really got him by surprise. She wakes him up, and he quickly rises to his feat"

Yamairo: What happened!!

"Sandra explains the situation. As soon as the name Isabel comes into the conversation, plans changed that instant"

Yamairo: DAMN! I'm going to go look for them...he can't have gotten far
Sandra: Yama! What about
Yamairo: I...it can wait
Sandra: No it can't!
Yamairo: It can for me!!

"Yamairo doesn't think twice about it and leaves, leaving Sandra with me, Harry and a still unconsciouses James"

Me: Well...shit
Harry: This just got seriously out of hand...what the FUCK happened?!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Sandra: For whatever reason this Fior kid wanted Isabel, maybe this is what he wanted, to split us apart. Look, we can't afford to go chasing this kid around on a goose chase. We had two friends die, and more and more people are dying every night. If I'm right about Amber, we could have serious problems. But we shouldn't leave Yama alone, someone should go after him. I say with split in two teams, one comes to check on Amber, the other follows Yama encase of trouble.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Me: Go to Amber's then...if she is the cause...shit can get ugly
Harry: We'll get James and go after Yamairo

----

"Meawhile, Yamairo is on top of a building in genosha. He grabs hold of his left arm's shroud. If he released it now, he could probably find some information on his powers to help find her but...it could be fatal. He starts to focus on that innate spacial recognition he now had to try and find her, but that fails as well"

Yamairo: Seems I can't control it yet....DAMN IT! Where are you Isabel!

"He disappears"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Regan: How the hell could this be obvious?
Kano: Alright so what do we know so far? According to The SXM the souls of the deceased are missing so we have 700 missing souls, whatever source behind these killings has the power to easily defeat the Rulk state, and overwhelm it's opponents completely, so it's some sort of soul collector, maybe someone with Shawkun's ability, or perhaps someone with a mutant ability..and something else, mutants have infinite potential.
Surfer: Perhaps..we've been dealing with this situation, wrong, the force is in New York, so that should be our primary investigation location, anyone in The Big Apple is a suspect, but what if it's not one killer, but multiple killers, or rather an entity using multiple people to pull of the killings, a psionic entity utilizing umbrakinetics with enhanced power.
Regan: A Logical theory, a bit over the top
Kairi: At this point any idea is good
Cyber: Hmm, maybe we should ask HAMMER for help? Maybe it's someone within HAMMER..everyone's a suspect, this is hard to figure out.
"Ledge his way inside with Fawkes, both had a chance of clothes after some showers, and Keeth has left, Ledge summons his claws"

Ledge: Alright then, nuking the city is extreme, why don't we just recruit Sancho, and kill everyone in NYC? then we see were the deaths are, we can have Milo take there souls, then give them back, it's a good plan isn't it?
Milo: Except I have Sancho's ability, we don't need his help
Ledge: Woah..was sup Milohow'd
Milo: I dreamed this. Was sup Fawkes..Simon..Erica is that you!? YOUR ALIVE!

"Tears of joy start to come to his eyes, as he rushes over to his friend and hugs her."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Erica: Milo you're acting rather strangely...Fawkes

"Fawkes had never told Milo he had brought her back. He thought it'd be easier to use her as a weapon without her having a soul"

Erica: I see, so he wasn't informed

"Erica continues to clean her gun, uninterested"

Simon: What brings you here anyway Milo? Besides the fact you dreamed this.
Fawkes: And we are not killing off the entire population of NYC for that
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Sandra: *nod* Take care.

*Sandra teleports off to New York first, arriving at Amber's place. She enters, looking around.*

Sandra: Alright, you here then Amber.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:25 pm

"Amber comes out of the kitchen of the house"

Amber: Sandra! Hello. It's been a while
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:32 pm

"Milo backed away..from Erica upon hearing the information..Erica was still dead, he sighed...Zulan he'd ruined alot of there lives."

Milo: Oh I see..well moving on. Fawkes..why not? It's..easy..I can kill them all with a thought, just one, they'll all die, painless deaths, and we can blame Sancho. Nothing aside from my dreams lead me here, come on now Fawkes? we do what the real team won't, well you guys do, we decimate NYC..then DC if neccessary, then we see where the killer is, if there's no more killings, I can search the deceased souls, see who's responsible, and find the missing 700 souls.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 pm

*Amber can quickly tell Sandra isn't here for a mere visit.*

Amber: I take it this isn't a social call.
Sandra: No. Tell me straight up Amber, are you the one behind these killings. Are you having any trouble controlling you power, black outs, memory laps, anything strange. I seen with my own eyes what has been happening, I've, felt a familiar feeling, one I'm pretty sure is from you Amber. We have 700 people dead, Nate is dead, as well as Kujon. All attacks has happened at night, buy what appears shadows at first glace. If anything at all strange is happening with you Amber, tell me now.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Fawkes: That's the same as a nuke...that's a last case scenario. We wont go about starting. Heck, what if this person somehow survives and consumes all the victims? Think clearly Ventro

---

Amber: Huh...no. I'm fine. I mean, I haven't left the house much, but I'm just fine...far as I know, I've been falling asleep every night just fine. No memory lapses or anything
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Milo: damn it Nate's..dead tho. 700 people, the numbers are, the first bitch was 100, then 200, then 400, my bet is 800 will die. IT seems the number of deaths keep doubling, we need to start taking aggressive action, who are all the potential victims? I have Shawkun on a tight leash, oh damn..her Namini. I'll be back text me if you need me.

"Milo teleported away, heading to Namini's village. As he teleports there, he surveys the scene. It's afternoon, the sun is setting. After waiting for one second, he gets tired, and the already angry state his in promotes into launching a beam of energy decimating one of the houses.

Milo: NAMINI YOU BITCH GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!

"At the X Force base"

Ledge: He's acting irrationally, we should start checking off potential victims? We should contact the SXM, I'm still a member there, Fawkes get Peter to get me to Genosha I'll do some investigation, and report.
"Meanwhile on Genosha massive explosion was heard, in a flash several war ships appeared, several armed soldiers were seen actual Military Soldiers from various coutries, they opened fire, making there way to the soldier, it seemed the World Government's military forces had united against them, but not only them, several beings who looked similar to the Hulk aka Hulkings had appeared, and were already tearing apart mutant resistance on the shores, Zach and Chulance saw the commotion"

Zach: Ah shit..
Chulance: This just..got bad..and they ALL Have anti mugen bullets..how..the hell
Zach: GREAT! Tesla run to Yamairo, me and Chulance will try to hold them off at the shore lines GO!
Chulance: Be Safe. "Kisses her" Alright let's go Zach.

"They head out, as Agents open fire, Zach waves his arm using his ability to cause bullets to misfire, but they sheer amount of people are overloading him quick, as Ezekiel is in his lab, while Carmen is running oevr to James."

Carmen: James..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Sandra: Well she seems fine but... who else could it possible be then. Just so you understand, we already thought about Jet. But these are no simple shadows, it took out Nate in Red Hulk form before he could even call for help. By the time we lost contact, it was to late to save him. Not only that, but we can't revive him. Also New York, this city you live in, seems to be a popular target.

*Sandra looks at Amber for a moment, then speaks again.*

Sandra: Look, I don't like this, accusing you of being a possible source of this. But, I got to go by the information we've collected. Just to be safe, to be sure it isn't something your not aware of, would it be alright if we kept a eye on you throughout the night. If the attack happens while you with us, we'll know for sure. If, you are the one doing this... we'll have to stop you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:59 pm

James: They picked a bad timing...

Me: For them

"I appear floating outside, the temperature starts to drop, and suddenly, the sky turns dark as the entire island seems affected by the Heaven's Subjugation"

Me: Heaven's Subjugation...Ice Flower Funeral

"I drop down the concentrated "cold" flakes as they freeze solid at absolute zero temperatures whatever they touch, overwhelming a good part of the larger ships."

"Meanwhile, at the docks, one of the ships has a hole right through him, as Manny flies off the other side. At the deck of another ship, Eston and Shadow are easily taking down the navy men on board"

"Meanwhile, Manny's pirate ship is dodging attacks with Jon's help, with Henry on the wheel and Jane shotting at the ships in between dodges with her arm cannons"

"Manny floats a bit above the fighting"

Manny: Sorry guys...but this here's a mutant haven...and it's waters are protected by MY crew. So fat chance yer passing through here!

----

Amber: I guess...set up a psy link or something. But don't overlook patrolling. Someone of your caliber can keep the psy link and use it if I go rogue, no matter what. But I'm telling you...I don't think it's me

---

"As Milo yells, he's suddenly surrounded by members of the Byaku clan from all sides, each of them ready to blast him with a gentle fist move and stop his organs from moving. Just as things look volatile, Namini shows up, fixing the damage with a sigh"

Namini: I know you don't like me...but seriously?!

"She shakes her head in disbelief. Their should be a limit to her patience, but regarding Milo, she didn't have room for a limit. After a nod, the members of the Byaku clan withdraw as fast as they appeared"

Namini: Don't forget we're military in nature. You're lucky they're all scared of me. So, you need anything?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Sandra: I'm sorry I couldn't visit under more, normal conditions. But this is a serious matter, and every possible threat has to be considered.

*Sandra sets up the psy link*

Sandra: Hopefully your right and I'm wrong. I have to be heading back, take care Amber.

*Sandra quickly teleports back to Genosha in the midst of the battle.*

Sandra: For the love of... again.

*Tesla was seen approaching, Sandra reads her mind quickly getting a little info on what's happened.*

Sandra: Never a dull moment.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:10 pm

"Harry is seen landing and taking a break"

Harry: Never a dull moment indeed...you gonna help out or what? We got this but...you're faster
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Milo: You..you killed those people, or someone in your clan didn't you, the Madara's technique, it explains the death, someone with umbrakinetic magic, I want to know who did it now.
"Suddenly Manny is shot falling to the ground hitting the water, blood leaking from his wound, but one shot isn't enough to bring him down as he climbs out, Jon's failing to use his, as a torrent of anti mugen bullets, Jean tackles him into the gruond, and they rush inside a room."

Jon: Our powers..what
Jean: There gone dang it..what's that mist
Jon: Ah damn.

"Outside the mist is spreading around Genosha, the mutants are depowered, The World Govenrment take an aerial approach, and legions of HAMMER drones begin dropping bombs on Genosha, Dave has teleported to the Cafeteria, but the mist enters negating there mutant powers."

Dave: DAMN!
Carmen: JAMSIE! what do we do!
James: get Yamairo we have to fight back, we still have weapons, artifacts, and we have to fight back, we'll gather the mutants, and arm them
Carmen: against..the military
James: IT's better then nothing come on, I should be able to use cerebro 2.0 without my powers.

"They head to the Cerebro 2.0 area, and hearing gunfire, and explosions, and part of the roof caving in Dave runs after the two."
"At an FBI base, Kathy is sitting down making her way from a soda machine, a back of lays chips in her hand,and a can of sprite, she's taking in the contents of the drink setting it down on her table, and taking in a wheeled chair next to smith, who's once again researching, a total of 700 deaths had taken place"

Kathy: The deaths..are insane, alot of religious fanatics are freaking out, since HAMMER can't explain it, there saying it's all sorts of deities, and the Apocalypse is coming, some say it's the Rapture, some think it's aliens again. What's your take on this, me personally i think it's some mutant beyond logic. And Finding Benjamin will be alot harder now..

"As they turn ont he tv, they see the news about the execution act against mutants, and Kathy's eyes widden in shock at the news."
"Zane is sitting down on the couch, a let out couch, his legs stretchd out, he's watching CNN, 700 deaths, he was confused, he had no idae, but it was none of his concern, until several people were killed during there way to the docks, shadows tendrils, it was insane,h e'd escaped with Kiya, and some of the Assistants, HAMMER had moved in, and now they'd started an execution movement"

Dimitri: we've determined mutants are to blame for this, and regardless of monitors, were killing every mutant, to stop the mass murders.
John: we've gathered the necessary subjects, and in collaborating with Homeland Security, and with thanks to Bella Tambien, and Darrius Ruthfield we've completed the Super Soldier Project, and will be employing these soldiers against the Mutants.

"Zane just groaned grabbing the remote, turning to Kiya"

Zane: Things..have just..got a LOT harder, they'll probably use the monitors as weapons against you guys, now most of the Assistants are dead, hell we may be dead. We have to deal with HAMMER, and now some supernatural mass murder who employs shadows to kill.
"IN Atlantis, Several Submarines have gathered, unleashing torpedo's, Ganta has organized armies, and is organizing civilians escaping into other parts of the ocean, but oil is being released into the water, and a missile is launched hitting Atlantis City, an explosion taking place, Ganta sends out a massive wave taking down helicopters, holding the sphere of Posiedon, he begins praying, as Kano appears, using the power of the Runes he removes the monitors"

Ganta: KANO!?
Kano: There removed, Poseidon is coming..but don't expect him to be happy, Olympus was destroyed over half a year ago.
Ganta: WHAT?!
Kano: Never mind that, join us HAMMER has gone mad people dying..you need to flee New York the.
Ganta: shadows..they killed some of my people, since we live near New York we were in the viciniy
Kano: Flee to Genosha GO!

"Kano vanishes, as Posieidon appears, he grows to gigantic proportions, and with some of his godly energies he decimates all the Government Services in the area, teleporting them all to his undergrond palace, filled with his soldiers ready to protect them"

Ganta: Lord Posiedon..
Poseidon: Stay safe my children, I shall assist you against the sins of humanity, the Gods Reign shall come trust me, trust me.
Ganta: Yes..

"Poseidon faded away into water molecules, going to organize his people in the massive palace of Posiedon which was composed of several cities, the center being a golden statue of Poseidon."
"Michael was in his police office, several officers were dead, Martial LAw had been enforced as a result of the situation, Military vehicle's were everywhere, the Soldiers were delivering food to people in new York, and Taxi drivers were getting payed to help the Military deliver soldiers to different camps being set up, and civilians to there homes, it was disaster, he still blamed Void for Lucy's death, he'd grown to hate the Superhero Community, his life was ruined, he'd been demoted due to the rebelling against HAMMER, he groaned directing traffic was hard in the hot sun, wiped sweat off his face, there was panic everywhere things were crazy, he looked over at a building, the shadows had taken some people who were driving some vehicle's, and as a result they careened out of control, even a few aerial vehicle's had hit the city, and that had caused uproars."

Michael :This is insane..damn it, If only Lucy or Dale was here, Spiderman would probably be shut down by now damn it.
Soldier: HEY! Get back to directing
Michael: SORRY SIR! Little Bitch.

"Michael got back to his job, watching some soldiers arrest another conspiracy man, speaking about the Apocalypse, Michael was starting to believe them."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Sandra: The Germen replacement is here.
Harry: Wait who?
Sandra: Nicole.

*Sandra took Nicole down telepathically before he mist could cause to much harm.*

Sandra: We got enough trouble without this bullshit happening today of all days.

*The soldiers, and the hulk-lings are suddenly warped into the sun in a instant by Sandra. As drones approach she destroys them all before any other bombs could even near Genosha. Then returns to Harry's side, with the downed Nicole.*

Sandra: What should we do with her. May be a good idea for Carmen to hold her.

*Nicole now laid KO'd at Sandra and Harry's feet. Harry seems more focused on Sandra at the moment.*

Harry: You know, I don't know the last time I seen you like this?
Sandra: Yama AND Milo have gone AWOL on us, we got some mega power, possibly Amber who I got under a psy link right now, out there, not just killing hundreds of people, but killing our friends as well. On top of that, that son of a bitch Zulan is alive. I don't care what he says, Carmen can keep him locked away for eternity as far as I care. So if HAMMER wants to foolishly attack us, then their signing their own death warrant.

Sandra: And Oh yes, Harry. You can forget about the monitoring.
Harry: Really?
Sandra: Yes, because execution has begun.

*Harry looks with shock.*

Harry: Wh-what!!?
Sandra: I got it from the soldiers thoughts before warping them away. Why do you think they attacked with such force, all anti mugen weapons, and her. (Nicole) It's official, the humans wants us dead. And I'll be damned, if I let them ANYWHERE near my son, or my husband. I already lost both once before, that itself is once to many.

*Smith is taken aback by the news as well.*

Smith: Execution... this is nonsense... Kathy, that means, they'll be coming for you.

Kiya: We need to keep on the move, and stay out of sight whenever possible. The SXM like usual will handle this shadow mutant thing.

*Sandra had since gathered the team together, having healed Manny of his injury she explains what info she had gotten from the soldiers about the execution. She gives them a update on Amber's condition, which seems to be fine.*

Sandra: That's where things stand. If you spot HAMMER, expect a fight from now on. They'll hit us with everything they got.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 pm

"Kathy is getting worried, holding on to Smith"

Kathy: Oh no! There gonna come after me! I'm GONNA DIE SMITH!! dam nit, they'll come to my apartment, I've got nowhere to hide! Where do I go?! What am I gonna do!
Zane: I don't know, we can't go out and about anymore, we need to seek refuge, tons of the Assistants in our section are dead, there's a few not in NYC mostly in Florida, and DC, not many elsewhere, we need to get together, this shadows targets everyone friend or foe.
Ganta: Ten come with us.

"Zane turns to see Ganta who's appeared from seemingly nowhere, the smell of the sea fills the room, as they stair at Ganta who has a Trident in his hand."

Zane: How did you get..in here.
Ganta: I teleported.
Zane: YOU CAN TELEPORT? HOW SINCE WHEN!..last I checked you were just an Atlanteon Mutant with some magic trident.
Ganta: My Service to Poseidon, he has connected me to his portion of the Olympian Force, there equivalent of The Asgardian Odin-Force, only the strongest of the gods can access it. But I've come to give you refuge, my people are making there way to the Mutant Safe Haven on Genosha as we speak, I came to gather you, and your Asstistance, most of them fled into the oceans, I rescued them all, they are moving with my people, I came to get you, and the soldiers here, sadly the stragglers have all been murdered by the vicious HAMMER agents.
Zane: "Sighs" Let's go.

"Ganta surrounded them all in Olympian energy, and they dissipated into water molecules, reappearing on the shores of Genosha, the Atlanteon's had converted the Palace into a massive submarine with Zane's Assistants aboard, Ganta with the Trident teleported into the SXM's meeting, looking at them, where Carmen had spoken up."

Carmen: But thanks to Nicole's ability, were still all powerless, her power isn't like the German's we
Ganta: SXM, Forgive me for my sins against you, but I need your help.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Sandra: We have a fair bit to deal with as it is, but what are you here for Ganta.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Arthur: I doubt they'll come after ye. You're still under the Bureau's authority, and we still have power internaly in the states, even IF HAMMER controls the world

----

James: Yamairo needs to get his shit together...damn it when do the powers come back!! I hope it's before night. Sandra! I already ha established a psy barrier, but lets take it up a notch. Psychic undetectability, I can't do it on such a large scale, but you can. Then Milo sets up a technology block on everything HAMMER may try. Even Dimitri will shit is pants at that one. Then we arm the shores. And then we set up multiple layers of energy barriers around the nearby waters. Manny...you'll command the "naval fleet" so to speak
Manny: What...me?
James: You have the most experience when it comes to naval battle...even if it's just pirate style fighting
Harry: It's what we'll be using anyway...
James: Harry and Filipe...you'll most likely be kicked off your post in MI6 and the CIA
Me: There is no such thing as a ex-CIA. Don't underestimate the agency's need for intelligence. HAMMER is the same as everything else to them: a source
Harry: I can same the same for me. Sure they can put up a front, but the second they need help...they'll find a way to ask for it. And I personally WILL help them. They were kind to me

"Just as Harry finishes, Ganta shows up"

Harry: Ganta!?
James: Hey...what do you need?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 pm

*Sandra agrees with James idea of Psychic undetectability. Meanwhile Tesla takes a seat to the side of the group.*

Tesla: So what the hell happens next.

*She sighs, wondering how long she'll be defenseless cause of Nicole.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Kathy: Thanks ARthur, I hope your right. I guess..but wait, you once told me your daughter had a power? How do you know there not going to go after her?! HAMMER may not come after us directly, but they might hire assassins and such to deal with us.
Ganta: Refuge for my people, I sensed the battle, I am sorry I could not aid you, but we were also dealing with our own conflict, Poseidon came to my rescue. They've come with Zane' assistance, can we please stay here? I am willing to help you in the battle against HAMMER.

"Chulance takes a seat by Tesla"

Chulance: no clue.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 pm

James: But...how?
Harry: I KNOW! WE DO IT LIKE UTOPIA!!!

"Harry's geekness hadn't surfaced in a long...long time. At his outburst, with his usual hyperactive kid smile, everyone couldn't help but grin"

Me: "sigh"...putting Harry's craziness aside, he has a point. If you want to stay here, that plan could work. Use the Island's 3 reinforcements, build them into giant strongholds for you people, and done. It's doable, plus the pillars are huge, large enough to house the atlanteons from the capital.

----

Arthur: She's safe. Fawkes made sure of that. And I trust Fawkes
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next