Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:53 am

*Angie's group has escaped the city and are discussing their next move while laying low in a uninhabited wooded area.*

Angie: Zulan's alive, but has no memory. Emma took off, and HAMMER has gone fucking crazy. I say we get to Genosha, they don't exactly like Zulan, but I can't think of any other place we could turn to.

*Cloy gets up, going over to Kairi.*

Cloy: The loss of a loved one is one of the hardest things for a person to deal with.

*Laying a hand on her shoulder.*

Cloy: It's alright to let it all out, to just release all your pain. Nobody here wouldn't think any less of you for doing so. And remember, there's always the chance we'll get him back. Even if he can't be revived, we'll at least release his soul, so he can pass over.

*Tiffany is still pacing around Genosha, everybody who passes by her, expects her to do something random, but nothing happens. Ever since Kujon died, she just hadn't been the same. And with everything going on, nobody was paying any thought to her. She had just been sad, lonely. Sitting at the restaurant table, she's eventually joined by Tesla.*

Tesla: Hey... um, how are you doing?
Tiffany: He's... gone, I couldn't save him, Kujon's gone...
Tesla: You, really did feel something for him didn't you.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Dracarot: *Pulls Emma into a hug*, Well I'm here now, you just did what had to, and don't worry about Dimitri, once we get to Genosha we'll sort this all out, I didn't sit on my ass in the afterlife when you and everybody else was going through hell, we will get through this. *ends hug* For now though we don't have to worry about any of that. We can actually try and enjoy ourselves for a little bit before we have to get back on the front lines. *takes a sip of the drink being careful so that his body doesn't detect the alcohol, save the liver so it can be properly broken down* But how did you get into New York? It doesn't look that easy to do on your own and *starts feeling around his pockets* my weapons are on Genosha aren't they, oh well won't be needing them I guess...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:19 pm

"Emma teared up again feeling Dracarot's embrace, resting her head against his chief briefly, feeling the warmth that radiated from his newly revived body."

Emma: So you finally learned some new tricks. "Smiles" I'm happy. "Sipped more of her drink, at a more rapid pace then Dracarot." With help from some other mutants Angie, Jade, Claire, some others, they were trying to resurrect some guy named Zulan, he could apparently bring back the dead, but Alastair was the man they used to revive Zulan. That guy lost his memories, so I tracked down Alastair and "persuaded him" to revive you. But none of that matters now, your weapons..I don't know, They tasered me after..."Tears." after..Di..Dimitri had you shot down.

"She wipes some tears out of her eye, trying not to remember the most tragic moment of her life, when she was all alone"

Emma: I.'m sure Milo can get you some new weapons tho.
Kairi: Better place!? HIS SOUL IS MISSING!? HOW IS THAT BETTER!? He could be in hell.

"She cries harder, thinking that her brother might be forced to endure never ending torture, her face red, tears rolling from her eyes with no end, like a living sprinkler system, she remembered her family together, there barbecue even there mother was there"

Kairi: Why..did the good times..end..why. We have to find it..so he can rest..in..."Tears up." Peace.please.
Jade: HAMMER's no problem for me, with my ability I can make them bow before me literally, the only problem for me is
Alice: Negation Zones, the Negators they emit a huge signal that makes it so our bodies cannot use our X Gene's, it's more complicated then that, but that's the basic premise.
Claire: ah..dang it, sounds..bad for us I mean
Jade: Just...great.

Last edited by KING on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Angie: If we're going to get to Genosha, we either strike a dock, getting a boat. Or a small coastline airport getting a plain.

Tiffany: It was fun... life that is.
Tesla: I don't know what happened to make you so close to Kujon, but in time, your wound will heal, and your joyful, and somewhat annoying Razz nature will return. Besides.

*Tesla stands up, looking at Tiffany with a smile.*

Tesla: In this day and age, who's ever really dead? We'll find a way, of getting Kujon back.

*The comment made Tiffany smile a bit, and Tesla left again on her way.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:27 pm

"As the collums of hellfire blast towards Fior and Shari, suddenly, Shari's are blocked by the Susanoo, while Fior's are just simply repelled back"

Fior: This guy's to aggressive....and Amber's getting back up
Shari: Alright...I'll use the eyes again

"Just then, Keeth sees Shari's eyes change one last time. Before he can do anything at all, he feels as if he's hit everywhere in his body by powerful black flame spikes. He falls to one knee, shaken. When he gets his wits back, Fior and Shari, along with Amber, are gone"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Keeth: NO DAMN IT AMBER! THOSE BASTARDS!

"He flies out through the roof, propelling himself with fire, making his way into the streets, sending out streams of hellfire he forms the hellcyle,, and drives out in insane speeds in pursuit of Amber"

Keeth: BABY! AMBER! WHERE ARE YOU!?
Alice: Easier said then done, there going to start establishing negators at Docks, and set up Security there, so maybe getting an aerial escape will be easier
Claire: Hahaha, the more pain the merrier
Jade: Your...messed up, but yea I agree, let's go.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Angie: Alright then girls, lets move out.

*They start to head out of the forest, towards the coast looking for a small airport.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Dracarot: She was willing to go that far for me, but of all people Zulan, well she didn't knowWell Dimitri has my weapons, that's both a positive and negative, negative, obviously copy the "unique" rounds, positive, the mercury in the bullets will have produced vapors that probably made some of his colleagues go brain dead, oh well, and maybe I should *starts making it so Emma's body can't detect the alcohol minus the liver* Oh Emma, *hugs her again* I guess hearing the words I'm sorry from me isn't going to cut it, but I think I'll say them anyway, I'm sorry for putting you through all this, you didn't deserve any of that. Is there anything I can do to try and help your right now?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:55 pm

*Angie's group moves along the coat, avoiding the docks and remaining out of sight till they reach a small airport like one they was looking for. It has one tower, one short runway, one hanger and three small single engine planes.*

Angie: Looks like it shouldn't be to hard, I think it's a privately owned airport by the small size. We jack a plane, and we're on own way.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Alice: You can fly a plane?
Jade: I can't
Clarie: I can make people who can hurt.
ALice: Great...
"Emma just holds onto him"
Emma: I..I just want you to stay here with me, and maybe catch some dinner, I'm starving..I haven't eaten much in a long time.
"Kano appears infront of Aaron with Keeth in tears, and back in his huamn form a gun in his hands, the god of thunder groans"

Kano: Keeth.'s snapped, some people kidnapped Amber. Apparently a girl from Namini's village named Shari, and the kid....that the SXm said took Isabel.
Kathy: Isabel? She's..dead isn't she...I mean...unless you guys brought her back..I..so confusing.
Keeth: the Bastards..took Amber, there kidnappers..why. THERE the killers.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Dracarot: Alright then, time to get some dinner. *Begins operating the fishing trawler and laws out the nets adding his non detection to the netting in hopes of getting a larger catch* Em think you can manage the wheel while I try and get dinner, remember I still have a non detection field on this thing, so no boats gonna turn for us, because we don't exist to them.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Angie: I can, I have some basic training, which happens to be on small planes and helicopters. Now lets move it before where seen.

Cloy: Hmm, we'll get him back, somehow.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Emma: Oh oh okay got it.

"She mans the wheel, just happy that Dracarot is back, and that she'll get a good meal, she'd been running on stolen food, whatever sher could get , snack machines, even HAMMER Agents."

Emma: what kind of fish are you gonna catch Dracy?
Alice: Right Right..

"The group begins making there way to the helicopter, Alice sending a brief text message to Tenshi's group about where there headed, and boards a plane, Jade, and Claire boarding"

Claire: Let's move
Jade: Come on Angie..come on!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Dracarot: We'll probably have plenty of options, where' still on the continental shelf so theres a wide diversity in the fish populations that would hten result in plenty of different species being caught, but looks likes these nets were made for Flounder. But that might cause issues, there bottom dwellers so once we hit the deep ocean we'll probably have to kill sharks or something for food, unless you have any idea on how to get this boat to Genosha faster and in one piece.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:01 pm

*Angie gets in the pilots seat and is seen clicking various buttons. Getting the plane started, she taxi's to the end of the runway and turns around.*

Angie: Here we go.

*As the plane speeds forward, airport security is seen coming. However the plane is airborne before they get a chance to block, and the 3 girls are on the way.*

Angie: I'm sure Tenshi can manage the others. Good news is we're off.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Emma: Well, as much as a sea food dinner for seventeen days sonds amazing, I could try absorbing the ocean, then unleashing it, using the torrent to push us back to the island,
"Claire is excited, and Jade falls asleep, and Alice is relaxed"

Alice: Good..Good.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 am

Dracarot: Hmmm Sounds a bit risky I don't know if the rudder can handle that, unless, yeah it'll work but be careful! I have no idea how fast this'll make us go. But once we get to Genosha after we report our being in pristine shape to the crew, we'll find ourselves a seafood restaurant in celebration!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 am

Emma: Great..I just hope this works.

"She then absorbed part of the ocean, careful not to absorb there boat, and using the expulsion portion of her ability, realeases the raging water propelling them backward, sending them flying, as they neared Genosha they weren't slowing down, Emma began screaming"

Emma: DANG IT! I can't slow us down I.

"Suddenly the water's pushing them were frozen, and Emma and dracarot fell into the shallow water, Filipe was there, and dissipated the frozen wave into water vapor"

Emma: Filipe...
Filipe: No Need to thank me, good to see you all back, but were dealing with the murders in New York, I have to go.

"Filipe began walking away heading to the SXM's base, and Emma just blinked hugging Dracarot"

Emma: That..was close. haha
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 am

*As the plane reaches cruising attitude and speed, Angie looks around, clicking another button to set the auto pilot.*

Angie: Can't be sure how long the flight will be.

*She looks back seeing Jade already asleep.*

Angie: So relax, I'll let you know when we're there.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:31 pm

*The battle between Terrell and the symbiotes took forever in Terrell's mind while he remained in a coma. In the depths of his mind, Carnage, the last symbiote to be defeated was being held up by a bladed hand in through his chest.*

Carnage: You... HOW DID YOU DEFEAT US! Wait Noooooooo!

*Carnage screamed as he was being reabsorbed into Terrell's black suit. Terrell sighs as he lowers his shoulders and allows his hand to reshape.*

Terrell: We done?

Venom: Almost...

*Terrell perked up to look around for anything else. He didn't see any other symbiotes. He had reabsorbed them all.*

Terrell: What do you mean? I beat them. They don't want to get there asses beat again.

Venom: True... They all know that they will never be able to take control over you, if you were able to defeat them all when it came to fighting in the mind. However, don't think of yourself as our superior. We are all choosing to cooperate with you because we see your potential. We are united as one.

Terrell: We are...
Terrell and Venom: Union!

*In that instant, Terrell's eyes shot open. He was staring up at a light over him, and was laying in a bed that had lost its comfort after the first week. He had assumed that it would have been hard for him to get up do the disuse of his muscles, but he surprisingly managed to sit up. That's when he noticed it.*

Terrell: So... This is us? We... No, united we are one. This is me. I am Union.

*Terrell ran his hands along the red on his suit, before slinging out a crimson red webbing toward the light switch, which shut off the bright light above him. Terrell already knew where he was, or had a good idea where he was, just by looking around the infirmary.*

Terrell: Genosha? Did she really take my ass to an island that has been destroyed like ten times?

*Terrell got out of the bed and walked toward one of the large windows that looked out across the island. He could see the beach from the window, and nodded, knowing where he would go first. He shot out acid from his hands as if it were web. The acid easily burned through the window, and Terrell jumped through it.*

Terrell: Didn't even make a sound.

*Terrell said as disappeared from sight until he reached the sand. Terrell looked around, wondering if Riya would be on the beach, but when noticing her absence, Terrell realized that she would have probably never been on the beach if he was in a coma.*

Terrell: Shit! What if she was watching my ass the whole time, and the just went to the bathroom or something.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:44 pm

*After a little while the plane passes over Genosha and starts to circle around the island.*

Angie: Alright we've arrived. We find a place to land and we're good.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:42 pm

"Riya had came out finding Terrel missing, she was panicked, she was distressed, looking around, she became one with the oxygen, then appearing behind Terrel glomping him, with tears in her eyes"

Riya: DAMN IT! YOU NEED TO STOP LEAVING! "tears up" You always have me worried Terrel.
"Back in New York the chaos continued to reign, but Milo was done, he wanted to be a hero, and so he acted, instantly using Greg's control of temperature in combination with Marie's aerokinetic abilities he generated large amounts of cold violent wind putting out the fires with ease, he would not reverse the damage done to the people, as really many of them had ruined his people, he and Surfer raced over to Aaron, and the others gathered, he restored Smith's apartment"

MIlo: There you go..
Smith: Fusion..thanks man I've ALWAYS been a fan and
Milo: No offense, but I'm in a bad mood..so..
Smith: Sorry..
Kathy: Hey MIlo.

"She gave him a hug, and he smiled being in the presence, he read the minds of the nearby, including Keeth, and groaned"

Milo: Damn it...Namini that traitirous bitch, come on Keeth, we have a planet to save.

"He grabbed Keeth, who assumed the Ghost Rider form, and both teleported away, heading to Namin's village, Milo gathering fire in his hands, using telepathy he disguised both himself, and Keeth as a villagers approaching a member of Shiyo's clan"

Milo: Excuse me where is Shari?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Aaron: Shari...this is just getting worse and worse. What would that girl be doing here...at any rate we should regroup at Genosha for now...I mean we...we...oh god
Kano: What is it Stark?
Aaron: Fawkes just sent me a message...Peter is...dead. He...the shadow got him...

---

"The SXM have all regrouped in Genosha island. Sandra is still out, but Manny has already come too. He doesn't remember anything about what happened"

Manny: My head hurts like hell
James: You were close to Sandra when she went off. It's natural...damn it this is gotten insane...now with Peter...I just...can't believe it. We keep loosing and it's like nothing we do even makes a difference.

"Just then, Yamairo returns. He's soaked, probably was out in a storm, and seems either angry and frustrated, but only at himself"

Yamairo: I heard...I...I'm a
James: You can worry about your insecurities later. Fawkes is coming here and I've already sent the Avengers a message to come here as well. We need to regroup and rethink everything we've been doing, because this thing just basically resurrected the dark phoenix

---

Clansmen: Shari...that is...why are you looking for that girl?

"He seems angry, and while distrustful of such a question, he's more annoyed at the mention of the name that anything else in particular. Just then, Milo and Keeth hear a voice behind them. Namini is already there"

Namini: Seriously? I mean...this place isn't a village I protect for nothing you know...but

"As Milo and Keeth turn around, ready to fight her for everything she's got, they notice she has a concerned look on her face"

Namini: I?m glad you're here...I...need your help
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:56 pm

*The plane landed at Genosha, and the 3 girls stepped out.*

Angie: Here we are.

*Luke steps in to where Manny and the others are.*

Luke: Manny, your up. Sandra doing alright?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Surfer: Oh no..another ally of ours consumed by these murderous foes, why oh why is this happening, there must be some way..to uncover the origins of these shadows they must have some information they..
Kano: They pissed me off..
Kathy: well they...killed
Kano: no..the shadows triggered the Warrior's Madness within me, I lost my grip on reality, I read Sandra's, Kathy get going sorry..to be rude, hopefully we can meet up later.

"Kano teleported Kathy, and Smith to an FBI base, things were chaotic, every FBI agent was mainly on the shadows case."
"Kano, and the others met up with the rest of the Avengers at the mansion, as James had commanded them to regroup, he put Kairi to sleep, in a dream where she was with her family"

Kano: She'll be fine..when she awakens no one remind her of her family's destruction, we have more important matters....Near, Cloy watch over, contact us if needed.
Cyber: that's about all let's move out.
Dale: Right, come on Marco, don't be lazy.

"Kano teleports them all to Genosha where the SXM are meeting, and even Ganta shows up determined to help out more."
"Milo has made the illusion fade away, both are ready to burn her, but Milo senses her emotions, and the fires fade away"

Milo: Why..what the hell is going on? What's going on with Shari? What do you need OUR help for
Keeth: WHERES AMBER YOU UGLY BITCH!?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next