Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nikku Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:30 am

Nikku - M-My master...!!! *Bows several times as Toriyama enters the room in his Tori-Bot mask*

Akira - Hello everyone, I'll be pleased to answer any questions you have at the moment!

Nikku - *Faints*

Akira - Don't slouch Nikku!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Dracarot Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:40 am

Dracarot: An honor to be in your presence sir! Tell me why didn't you do anything to those that made Dragonball Evolution whilst we, uh may have uh, gone over board a little... (Thinks back to all the tortures we've put the cast and directors through)...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Ask *drumroll* AKIRA TORIYAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by deltafrank Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:09 pm

AKIRA TORIYAMA!!! Is this really you???? I can't believe that I actually get a chance to ask you questions! It truly is an honor to meet you! I actually have so many things to ask you that I don't know where to start.
Anyway, let's start with this:
How could it happen that james w(r)ong messed up your must successful story? I mean he really is a criminal for doing that!

And this is what I've always wanted to know: How did you come up with the idea of making dragonball? This story has such an impact talk after more than 20 years, it is still so popular! Is there a secret formula?

I wish I have more time, but unfortunately I have to go now, so hope to see ya next time!
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:55 pm

deltafrank wrote:AKIRA TORIYAMA!!! Is this really you???? I can't believe that I actually get a chance to ask you questions! It truly is an honor to meet you! I actually have so many things to ask you that I don't know where to start.
How could it happen that james w(r)ong messed up your must successful story? I mean he really is a criminal for doing that!

And this is what I've always wanted to know: How did you come up with the idea of making dragonball? This story has such an impact talk after more than 20 years, it is still so popular! Is there a secret formula?

I wish I have more time, but unfortunately I have to go now, so hope to see ya next time!

Ordinarily I would let AKira Toriyama answer this, but because I can answer for one of his inspirations I shall speak, Dragon Ball was originally based off a tale called Monkey Tales of the West, which in its first part tells of the Great Monkey King who was born from a stone egg who grew so powerful he challenged heaven but was imprisoned by Buddha until he repented. The next part of the tale told of the Buddhist Priest Tripitaka who was sent out to acquire scriptures from India to bring Buddhism even greater respect in China. ALong the way he recruited monkey, as well as Pigsy and Sandy former marshals in the hosts of heaven who were thrown out for their wrong doing. Pigsy would become the inspiration for Oolong with his lust, greed and lack of manners, Monkey would become Goku who was originally intended to be just a super strong human (with a tale, creating origins in magic, rather than space), Tripitaka would become the model of Bulma always worried over his (or her in Bulma's case) safety, and constantly trying to get his task accomplished, Sandy had no real personality but his sense of mystery probably served as a model of Yamcha, and then the great Akira expanded upon these blue prints and created the masterpieces we know as Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Hey hey, Akira-san akira-san!
are super sayins REAL?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Akira - Sorry for the wait folks! I've been drawing a new manga with everyone here as the main characters! Anyways, lets get down to some answering!

Dracarot wrote:Dracarot: An honor to be in your presence sir! Tell me why didn't you do anything to those that made Dragonball Evolution whilst we, uh may have uh, gone over board a little... (Thinks back to all the tortures we've put the cast and directors through)...

Akira - An honor? Gosh, thank you very much! I actually did try to get them to stop, but they all wanted the money. I told them where they could stick DBE and they instead said that I had given the project my blessing and that I had met and loved the cast! I hated those assholes! That Chadwick or whatever his name is was a total dick.

deltafrank wrote:AKIRA TORIYAMA!!! Is this really you???? I can't believe that I actually get a chance to ask you questions! It truly is an honor to meet you! I actually have so many things to ask you that I don't know where to start.

Akira - Haha, you're overreacting, but thanks a lot! Its always great to meet the fans, here have an original signed Goku picture! In answer to your question; he messed it up, because, as stated above, all those pricks cared about was the money, greedy bastards. I was truley sickened by what they did with my baby! W(r)ong actually had the balls to say that if I even called him a nasty name then he would sue me for not just my money, but Dragonball and DBZ as well!! I hit him anyway and he tried to sue me, but the judge and jury were my family members! W(r)ong is currently serving 5 years in a burly man's prison. A gay burly man's prison. ^_______________^

Dracarot wrote:

Ordinarily I would let AKira Toriyama answer this, but because I can answer for one of his inspirations I shall speak, Dragon Ball was originally based off a tale called Monkey Tales of the West, which in its first part tells of the Great Monkey King who was born from a stone egg who grew so powerful he challenged heaven but was imprisoned by Buddha until he repented. The next part of the tale told of the Buddhist Priest Tripitaka who was sent out to acquire scriptures from India to bring Buddhism even greater respect in China. ALong the way he recruited monkey, as well as Pigsy and Sandy former marshals in the hosts of heaven who were thrown out for their wrong doing. Pigsy would become the inspiration for Oolong with his lust, greed and lack of manners, Monkey would become Goku who was originally intended to be just a super strong human (with a tale, creating origins in magic, rather than space), Tripitaka would become the model of Bulma always worried over his (or her in Bulma's case) safety, and constantly trying to get his task accomplished, Sandy had no real personality but his sense of mystery probably served as a model of Yamcha, and then the great Akira expanded upon these blue prints and created the masterpieces we know as Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.

Akira - Wow...! Are you trying to steal my job? Hahaha! Brilliant description!

Jessica Raine wrote:Hey hey, Akira-san akira-san!
are super sayins REAL?

Akira - Jessie-Chan! Jessie-Chan! Og COURSE super Saiyans are real! Lookie!

*Transformes into SSJ Akira Toriyama, then transforms back*

Akira - Pretty cool huh? ^___^
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Neigh I do not wish to take your job Mr. Toriyama, although my knowledge is great yours still surpasses mine, for you were the one able to expand upon the works, and make them your own, suffering only from three things, one being your occasional memory issues (example Launch in DBZ), two having to bring back Goku because the fans said so (this can be construed as either positive or negative depending on whether your in the Goku or Gohan camp which each has their own defense blah blah blah). Finally your failure to maintain our beloved power levels so excessive nerds/geeks like us could mindlessly calculate them and use then in our debates properly. Yet with only three flaws over how many stories I cannot complain. Oh and are you ever going to make an english dub of the anniversary special where you unveiled Tarble, it's still nice to see even if I have to read the sub titles, it would be cooler to hear it in my native ton.

Oh and how goes the work on the Dragon Ball online game?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Dracarot wrote:Neigh I do not wish to take your job Mr. Toriyama, although my knowledge is great yours still surpasses mine, for you were the one able to expand upon the works, and make them your own, suffering only from three things, one being your occasional memory issues (example Launch in DBZ), two having to bring back Goku because the fans said so (this can be construed as either positive or negative depending on whether your in the Goku or Gohan camp which each has their own defense blah blah blah). Finally your failure to maintain our beloved power levels so excessive nerds/geeks like us could mindlessly calculate them and use then in our debates properly. Yet with only three flaws over how many stories I cannot complain. Oh and are you ever going to make an english dub of the anniversary special where you unveiled Tarble, it's still nice to see even if I have to read the sub titles, it would be cooler to hear it in my native ton.

Oh and how goes the work on the Dragon Ball online game?

Akira - Wh... Who's this "Launch" person? I also brought Goku back because, well, I love 'im and so does everyone else! Also, I was worried about upsetting the fans you see! And the power levels?? HA! Fans wanted them to get so out of hand that I just eventually dropped 'em! Unfortunately, I don't have anything to do with the English Dub of DB/DBZ/DBK so you're guess as to weather they'd dub it is as good as mine. Although, Funimation aren't dubbing the Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans anime included with Raging Blast 2, so I don't think they'll ever dub it. And work on DBOnline goes good! I'm constantly coming up with more and more designs for the game! Can you find my avatar when I enter the virtual world?? ^____^
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:01 pm

WOW, thank you very much! One more question for you: who is your favorite DB/Z/GT character?
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:59 am

deltafrank wrote:WOW, thank you very much! One more question for you: who is your favorite DB/Z/GT character?

Akira - No problem! In answer to your second question, my favorite characters are Piccolo and Goku.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down