Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD?

+8
secor
Monkey D. Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Superman
Son Goku
Nikku
lol1991
Tlaloc
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Empty Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD?

Post by Tlaloc Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Ayumic10
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Toriya10

I was looking at a website, and it had on display these pictures. They are the art of the single True, Ayumi Hamasaki's song and done by Akira Toriyama.

Could this be proof that Toriyama has really sold out? Or he was forced to it?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Left_bar_bleue100/100Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Empty Re: Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD?

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:09 am

Thats doesn't seem like Toriyama-samas's work. If i had to guess, thats more of Kubo-sama's style, although still not quite there.
Of course, it may be that Toriyama-sama drew it like that to seem more real, or thats it's just a nasty rumor.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Left_bar_bleue100/100Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Empty Re: Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD?

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:26 am

Emmy wrote:I'd like to know how he could have been "forced" to do it. If you know anything about Toriyama then it should be obvious that he probably did because he's simply a nice guy. He's met and the cast and crew of the film, and he says he's fine with it. Which doesn't surprise me because I've rarely seen him be critical of work that isn't his own.

Also that picture looks really weird. Creepy blend of real life and anime. AT has said he doesn't like to draw specific, real things, and I can see why. Any flaws are much more noticeable.

Not so long ago, there was the news that Toriyama was praising the film; but then Luffy confirmed that this was fake. And now we see this, and wonder that maybe he was forced at gun point or something to do this art, that is if he did it.

When has it been said that he met the cast and crew and more that he likes them? If it has been said, it has to be a similar rumor to that of him praising the film. The film really isn't his work, but is ripped off from it.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:39 am

That doesn't look like Toriyama's work.

If it is, may god have mercy on us all...!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:52 am

Emmy wrote:Toriyama praising the movie isn't a rumour. Greg from APforums was at Jump Festa and saw the Toriyama video where he praised the cast.

Stop shoving your head in the sand and accept that Toriyama does in fact intend to see this movie with his kids. And he will enjoy it.

And who is this Greg? From what it seems, he seems to be of the mainstream media and can make up anything and have people believe it. Luffy confirmed us from 2ch in which people actually said that the thing in which Toriyama praise was a lie. And if it was trully a video, maybe it was done as protocol/and/or forced to it. After all Fox and Rupert Murdoch have the money to buy anyone like the pope or the Dalai Lama. Well they haven't bought me.

Why would someone enjoy seeing the rape of their work, specially with his children? For someone who claims to be against the film, you sure like to defend it with Rascacolas in the avatar.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:05 am

FUCK NO.
The pope maybe, but the Dalai Lama as WAY to much standards to sell out.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:22 am

lol1991 wrote:FUCK NO.
The pope maybe, but the Dalai Lama as WAY to much standards to sell out.

I know, what I meant is that they have lots of money to buy anyone possible.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:02 am

Well that's just too bad, isn't it?

And yes Greg from AP forums did say Toriyama liked the cast. Greg isn't a news media person though. He's just an Otaku and was at that JUMP festival for One Piece but went to see the Dragon Ball activities as well. He said he had a feeling of apathy for the movie.

If Toriyama wants to support the movie because he sold out or because he genuinley likes the cast or is too nice/quiet kind of guy to start drama over the movie, then that sucks, but there's nothing we can do about it. We're doing what we're doing for DB/Z not Toriyama. He may have created DB, but DB belongs to the fans now so it's what we say that counts the most.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:26 am

Also Utada Hikaru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ayumi Hamasaki.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:19 am

Tlaloc wrote:Also Utada Hikaru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ayumi Hamasaki.

QFT
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:01 pm

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=20191&highlight=jump+festa

Greg's report of Jump Festa. The bit with AT was DB booth day 1 I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Wait, what is that?
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:23 pm

That'd be cool if Toriyama could draw me like this. Just not so realistic like he did on this one and not in that STUPID dogi.

It's obvious it was designed the way it was to cover up Chatwin's complete lack of muscles on his hairy caveman chest.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:56 pm

more or less forced...its a thing he lacked as a person working in manga...he just wanted to draw...it happened for when Buu saga was made so it wouldnt surprise me......
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Emmy wrote:Toriyama praising the movie isn't a rumour. Greg from APforums was at Jump Festa and saw the Toriyama video where he praised the cast.

Stop shoving your head in the sand and accept that Toriyama does in fact intend to see this movie with his kids. And he will enjoy it.
actually, if theres no quote directly from mr. toriyama, then it is a rumor. actually, lack of validation is the definition of a rumor, and nowhere online does AT say anything about evolution

also, what is it with u new people? it seems like u hate people for hating this movie, which is weird, cuz it would seem like any db fans would be sympathetic to how we feel
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Who cares if AT likes it? We don't.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXbakagurlXx Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:40 pm

secor wrote:

actually, if theres no quote directly from mr. toriyama, then it is a rumor. actually, lack of validation is the definition of a rumor, and nowhere online does AT say anything about evolution

also, what is it with u new people? it seems like u hate people for hating this movie, which is weird, cuz it would seem like any db fans would be sympathetic to how we feel

excuse me but you seem to forget that im new too

but i think the movie the cast and anyone who supports it should be hung over an open flame with barbed wire for the noose

but thats just my oppinion anyway Very Happy
xXbakagurlXx
xXbakagurlXx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:48 pm

^i meant that excluding u... ur cool
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXbakagurlXx Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:58 pm

thanx Very Happy
xXbakagurlXx
xXbakagurlXx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 am

I meant it isn't an unsubstantiated rumour. I don't see any reason to assume it's false rather than true.

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:20 am

First of all this is by no way Akira Toriyama's artstyle... IN NO WAY... though colors are pretty similar...

If it is.... BETTER NOT BE! cause I already lost the hope in humanity, I can't imagine what would I do next if this is true...

Call me ultimate excuser but still I am somehow pretty sure this all is some kind of SET a conspiracy! there is no way on earth Akira Toriyama would ever prise this movie...
Maybe there is also a impossibly that he draw her without knowing that she works on the movie but that seems to much impossible....

I would be ultimately relieved if I'd hear Akira Toriyama come out on TV and nicely(as he always do that) disapprove this movie...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:01 am

It's true it doesn't look quite like his current style. But then it's a drawing of a real person, and not just one of his characters. Like I mentioned, he's said he doesn't really like to copy stuff straight from real life, because you have to be really exact otherwise it looks wrong, and it's just a whole lot of work. Usually his art is motivated by whatever gives him the least hassle. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:38 pm

So that explains why all his characters look extremely similar or just like a fusion of other characters he's drawn.

Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Ctsplash
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Presvi Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Also heres Dragon quest....Art done by Akira Toriyama of Ayumi Hamasaki for the CD? Dragon10
Presvi
Presvi
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:56 pm

*looks at CD* AHHH MY EYES BURN! THAT IS NOT THE MAJESTY OF AKIRA TORIYAMA'S WORK!

*looks at the chronotrigger and dragon quest pics* ahhh, much better...

That CD CANNOT be his work! I've grown up playing dragon warrior/quest games and watching DB/Z. (also i just got chrono trigger) I know his art, and I refuse to accept that peice of horrible artwork was his! if it is, man he must have been drunk out of his skull and had his fingers taped together!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next