Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama

5 posters

Go down

Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama Empty Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama

Post by Tlaloc Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama OUEN

Akira Toriyama has done this image along with a message to support the people of Japan in the midst of this horrible tragedy we all have seen, and is affecting not only Japan but the world. The image shows kid Goku and Arale riding a flying nimbus, with the dragon balls around and a golden Shen Long around.

Akira's message (translated into English by Hujio from Kanzentai.com) says the following:

Hang in there~!!

To all the victims,

This is truly awful, but please don’t give up,
and hang in there no matter what!

We in this forum and around the world, wish for this crisis to end soon, and that Japan and the world can arise from this.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama Left_bar_bleue100/100Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama Empty Re: Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama

Post by Nikku Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:12 am

Aww! What a wonderful image! I love Toriyama-San even more now.

Again, my deepest condolences go out to Japan, the land of the rising sun! They'll make it, they always do. And then they'll come back stronger than ever.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama Left_bar_bleue100/100Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama Empty Re: Illustration and message from Akira Toriyama

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Thank you Tlaloc for posting this! That was so nice of Akira Toriyama Sensei!
I really wish this adds a drop of motivation to Japanese people and I hope they never give up, I know its hard, its tragic, its a catastrophe but they must not give up just as Akira Toriyama Sensei and his Dragon Ball have always preached, and just as Japanese people have always been!

I donated already and will still watch for any opportunity to help Japan, however I can.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:38 pm

gah, what a motivational picture!
I hope things get better soon!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Toriyama is a hero!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down