Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising: First Class EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising: First Class

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising: First Class Empty Heroes Uprising: First Class

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Let us tell the story of a certain man. The tale of a man who, more than anyone else, believed in his ideals, and by them was driven into despair.
Fate/Zero, Gen Urubuchi.

This is the prequel RP to HU, set in the 1980s
Currently, the world is already under the influence of the Hunter Mind Wipe that was put into effect after The First Hunter War.

The Earth knows nothing of cosmic beings or mutants. At least that's how it should be. Mutants still exist, refereed to as "Evolved Humans", in the shadows, weak, a dying race, even more so than the wipe the Scarlet Witch had done before. Currently, the only organization that knows of mutants are the "Agency".
The population is not even over 200.

The story is of three friends, latter enemies, who single handedly drove into motion the gears that started the story of the Shadow X-Men, Milo, Sandra, Yamairo and all the others.
This is the story of Fawkes Logarth, Hank Pengrove and Samuel Ventro.

-----------

RULES:
You can likewise have as many characters as you want. HOWEVER, THE POWER LEVELS ARE LOWER. At MOST you can perform elemental shifts. And likewise you'll have to run it through me or Chu if you want a non mutant powered. Non mutant badasses are welcome however.
Try to run any ideas through us, as most likely your characters will have important actions that impact HU. And as this is a prequel, that matters a great deal.
The plot has an ENDING, but we can keep this going for a while. Not set length. Its suppose to expand on the glory days of the Agency. Be creative. The feel is an Heroes style thing.
You can tell the story ANYWHERE IN TIME of the 1980s. For example, my first post will demonstrate as I start with the very end of the story between the three friends, but do a flashback to 8 years ago, when Fawkes first started, and then start the actual story 5 years before. You can do the same, and the plots can eventually become intertwined.

----

"A mans stood alone in the rain. He was looking at what looked like a body. Another man, an african american, walked up to him"

Man: Lets go Logarth. Don't beat yourself over it. Ventro's already left. We need to catch up

"How did it come to this. Fawkes Logarth, a young 30 year old man, was wondering this very thing."

-8 years ago

"Again we see Fawkes. This time in a very tight suit. He was walking into the HQ of the FBI. He had just been made full member. As he walked in, he passed by a strange looking man. Also wearing a suit, but white. he had a receding hairline that made him look older than he was. He didn't seem to be an agent, but walked around as if he still called the shots. Fawkes would later become both the best friend, and the worst enemy of this man...Samuel Ventro[/i]

-3 years later

Fawkes: You don't say?

"Fawkes and Samuel were meeting. They had become good friends, Samuel providing many good information to Fawkes, and vice versa. Neither knew they were mutants"

Fawkes: A post at the CIA.
Samuel: Indeed...are you interested? I can get it easily for you. I need a guy inside there.
Fawkes: Why are you so keen to have people all around?
Samuel: Oh I have my reasons. So are you interested?
Fawkes: Well...alright. The better the position, the more lives I save right?

"The two shook hands"

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: First Class Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: First Class Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: First Class Empty Re: Heroes Uprising: First Class

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 pm

3 years Ago

"Vinlo grabbed the man Claude slamming him into a brick wall, Claude sent him back with an invisible force slamming him into a dumpster Claude began restraining him a teleknetic grip Claude's hands began glowing."

Claude: HAHA JUST LIKE YOUR DADDY?! I GOTTA SAY! HIS POWER IS THE BEST WHOO! I KNOW WHAT ALL THE AURAS MEAN NOW KNOW WHAT I MEAN THE FLOW HAHA?! MUHAHA@!
Vinlo: Bastard..I'm going to kill you..I'm

"Claude moved over to Vinlo with super speed grabbing him by his neck and keeping the teleknetic grip, he began choking him, suddenly Claude released the grip he'd been stabbed in the chest a blade an Asian man middle aged, he pulled the blade out of Claude's stomach who stumbled back grabbing his stomach trying to stop the blood flow, Vinlo lunged forward smashing the man down, beating him, as Claude tossed him away sending him flying through the ally."

Claude: get the hell away from me.

"Claude began standing up only for the asian to stab him again, Claude hit hte ground heavilly bleeding, Vinlo began coming towards him having broken found a broken bottle, and raised it."

Vinlo: You'll pay!

1 Years Later
"Vinlo was sitting down in a diner eating a hamburger with some fries with him was the Asian man who'd aided him in fending off his fathers super powered killer, Claude was the first Evolved human Vinlo had over killed. The Asian was his father's butler Glage, Claude was a mutant with Aura Absorbtion who murdered Vinlo's parents his father having the ability of Intuitive Aptitude."

Glage: Do not..berate yourself for your actions Vinlo for your addiction the ending of lives may be wrong..but you are not Claude.
Vinlo: Glage..what's wrong with me..this aura gives me a thirst, and my father's power leaves me with a hunger..a double consumption of power, I've murdered people innocent people.
Glage: That's not true many people abuse these gifts..these abilities..your parents your father..I admit you've seen the deeds he's done, you've seen the past, but this hunt..you must have a future is all.
Vinlo: Hmm..well I have bad news..I' fear someone is after us my kind I believe, I've heard rumors, and such my own native ability is also leading to me to make such a conclusion so I truly do not know what to think of it as of now.
Glage: Do not worry about such matters if danger is too cowardly to confront you then it is hardly danger, we need nourishment YOU need nourishment.

"With that the conversation changed tone, and they continued to eat, outside was there Impalla a woman stood watching them it was storming outside, she had an umbrealla raised, and she walked away."

???: IT seems following my dreams really wasn't the wisest decision. Oh Angel you always lead yourself into these predicaments.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: First Class Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: First Class Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:32 pm

"Fawkes is seen entering the CIA. He had kept his job with the FBI on the side, so officially, he wasn't an Agent"

"Samuel was with him. He smiled as he entered the building. Almost as if he owned it"

Samuel: Aaah. Never get tired of walking in here

"Fawkes looks at him. He didn't really understand his friend, and he had know him for a long time"

Fawkes: Well...lets go. Its this way right?
Samuel: Yep. I have something else to do. I'll be back

"Fawkes happened to have his back turned. When he turned again, Samuel was gone"

Fawkes: Huh...what?

---

"Meanwhile, somewhere in Japan, a man, his hair unusually white, and a rather frail appearance, walking through a town. He meets a woman in the park"

Man: Hello...Hanako
Hanako: Karuya-kun! Its been so long

"The woman gets up and hugs him. He was obviously embarrassed by this."

Karuya: So...where's Akane and Aya?

"Aneko's eyes suddenly turn from him. She looks at a girl playing in the distance. Karuya hadn't been to this city...hadn't seen this woman and her two daughters in so long. He hated this town."

Karuya: So...where's Aya?

"The woman couldn't answer"

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Are you okay with that

"He had said the words again. But this time he could barely contain his angers. Karuya was a calm man. A gentle person. While very cynical, he wasn't malicious or even uncaring. He was just very lacking in faith. But this time..."

"Haneko had confessed where Aya was. She had been taken from her."

"In truth, he had somewhat expected this. This area was home to two very influential families. One of them, the Ryogu, hadn't produced heirs. At least "viable" heirs. Karuya himself was somewhat, but he walked out on his family when his grandfather's abuse had gotten to a breaking point for him"

"But this time. This time he wouldn't take this any longer. He refused to accept this. It was agreed by the two families that Aya would be adopted into the Ryogu to maintain to bloodline. What did "bloodline" mean? Well...to Karuya, it was nothing but a sham"

"He arrived. At the estate. He had so long ago left it behind. But the same anger that once filled him was now coursing through his blood again"

Karuya: You are not doing what you want you blasted old man

----

"Fawkes was seen leaving the CIA HQ. It had been a long day. He already had a mission somewhere in Europe. As he walked out, he was met with...Samuel"

Fawkes: Where did you?
Samuel: No place. Come on, I have someone I want to introduce you to. I have...this idea. And you're my friend. I think you can help me.

"Samuel gave him a smile. Fawkes was weirded out. He couldn't understand the weird mannerism and eccentricity of Samuel. Then again, Fawkes himself wasn't normal. But that wasn't something he shared, not even with Samuel himself"

Fawkes: Alright then...lead the way
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:44 pm

"Blot was sitting down within Summerholt institute a genetic facility he'd started up with help from one of his close friends Reese Warren a pastor, and fellow mutant. There abilities were very different but they both believed God had inspired them to aid mutants both were religious, friends for life. Reese walked inside with a bag from Mcdonalds, and they sat down at a table to eat it."

Reese: So here we are Blot, finally starting this stuff after all these years, were gonna help people like us, best thing is were also gonna be helping the people we told the Church we'd be helping.
Blot: I know it's all so overwhelming pulling the money together I feel kind of bad like we robbed the church.
Reese: Come on Blot I'm the pastor were not thieves, were making a difference! People like us I think God us there powers, God spoke to us, I heard voices I swear Angels!
Blot: B..ut,,what if that's part of your ability? Don't get me wrong The Bible, God All of it I believe in , Christian my faith won't waiver. Anyway I contacted Morris he' willing to help, after I gave him a demonstration.

"Reese paused then laughing, he could only imagine how Robert Morris had resopnded to superhumans."

Reese: Really figured he'd help us out, we had some wacky adventures together.
Blot: Well the way were going, I'm just glad our wives now, lol.
Reese: Yeah..well...I guess, I've talked to Elijah I don't really know what my power is exactly but It can sure do alot, truthfully I wanna know what I'm suppose to do with these here powers, and what mine are.
Blot: Sometimes I'm glad to be a spark man.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:26 pm

"Fawkes and Samuel meet with another man. A familiar face, yet very young. Younger than both of the other two, around 20 at most. Hank Pengrove. Born in England, and moved to DC"

Hank: Well...is this him Samuel?
Samuel: Yep. Anyway, Fawkes...I have something to tell you

"Samuel sighs. He sits down in a chair in Hank's house. Unlike what we saw when Yamairo visited, the house was full of light, all the shutters open"

Samuel: I'm...I have this gift
Fawkes: What? Gift...what is he

"Samuel points his finger at the table. And instantly...that table levitates"

Fawkes: What the!!
Samuel: I'm...well I guess you could call me an "evolved human". I have powers. Well "a" power, but it's something that lets my siphon other abilities from other people. When I was a kid, playing around my father's estate...this power manifested. My mother, bless her, was the same as me. She seemed to be able to read minds. I've learned its more than that, but...I took that power from her. She was...relieved. In return I've spent the rest of my life with this. My father never knew. Both of them died. I think...my mother was happier after I took her mind reading. My father wasn't...the most faithful person you see
Hank: Ah stop pouting "smile"

"Samuel laughs. He wasn't telling even half the story. It seemed that messed up childhoods ran in the family"

Samuel: Anyway Fawkes, I have a request. You see...there are others like me. And Hank
Fawkes: You...
Hank: Yep. Mine's a little different...I can find people. And things. Describe something, and I can find it. At least I think I can find things, it's the logical conclusion. But I can only find people right now
Samuel: Anyway, Fawkes.

"Fawkes raises his hand"

Fawkes: Well...if you can read minds
Samuel: "grin"...Mister Invisible huh?

"A strange vigilante had been running around DC for years now. The only thing know about him is that he arrived, stopped all manners of crime, and vanished. Nobody ever saw anything. Not even the criminals taking the beating"

Fawkes: That's invasion of privacy!!
Samuel: Oh stop being melodramatic. I've know you for 2 years. I noticed and THEN I read your mind. You're far to idealistic to just be a normal FBI agent like you were. I got suspicious. Anyway...here's the proposal. Hank finds people like us. Specials. Me and you...we train them. Help them control it. Help them live with it...and if needed, I take their powers. It's a perfect plan! We can help others like us

"Fawkes was...impressed. He had never though of doing something like that. Then again...he believed he was unique. If he wasn't. What if others had even more dangerous abilities. Fawkes...he wanted to help"

Fawkes: Alright. Agreed. Its not as if I don't trust you Sam. And if you saw Hank's trustworthy...so be it then
Hank: Well thanks a lot for taking MY word for it
Samuel: EXCELLENT! Well, that's that! I didn't think it'd be that easy. I expected you to be mad
Fawkes: I am...and I'm getting even. I doubt you can read minds when you sleep "grin"
Samuel: Damn...you are SO not crashing at my place ever again

"The two friends laughed, as Hank sighed. And thus...the gears were set in motion"

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zx4JzqVmA0

"Karuya stepped into the house. A stench filled it. As he sat down in a large chair, an old man soon joined him in the living room"

Old: I never though I'd see your face here again...traitor
Karuya: Shut it old man. I'm here on business

"Karuya faced his grandfather...Kuzo. He detested this man. He was the reason him, his brother...both were abused. His brother had not been an heir that Kuzo wanted. And Karuya had walked out."

Karuya: I heard that you took Aya in. Your agreement with that other family is complete bullshit! Give her back!
Kuzo: Oh? And what are YOU going to do about it?

"He couldn't take it any longer. His eyes shined somewhat blue, and instantly Karuya moved at speeds beyond human, ready to punch his grandfather straight in the face. However, without effort, his grandfather blocked his hand, and then"

"He was pushed back. Or rather...he was ported right into the wall. His own momentum betraying him."

Kuzo: Please...your weak powers...you really believe you can defeat me? The last great Ryogu.
Karuya: Damn you!

"Not only was he feeling the pain of the hit, but the pain of suddenly having moved at such speeds"

Kuzo: fufufu...she's a powerful one too. And resilient. She's survived 4 days of the basement already...
Karuya: You...already started the training?!
Kuzo: Obviously. Now then, are you going to try anything else?
Karuya: Wait! I'll...I'll be the damn heir to this place. put me through anything you want. Just...leave her be

"Kuzo laughed. His laughed echoed through the manor. Cackling"

Kuzo: You? Compared to her blood? Her power. Don't kid yourself. You're still a defective worm. Nothing like a true heir of our family should be. But...if you want, we can arrange for something else

"Karuya was desperate. He couldn't...he WOULDN'T let anything happen to her. If he listened to him, he could at least keep her company until he could get her out"

Karuya: Fine...whatever you want...just...let her go after
Kuzo: You are going to regret this severely...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:43 pm

"Angel was now rich she'd followed her dreams she'd won the Mega Million Lottery, now she was focused on storing her wealth, and she'd had dreams of a group of Evolved humans working together to aid there race that man Vinlo she'd encountered, as well as others an invisible man, and his handsome partner(Samuel.)"

Angel: So much must be done..my past is the past...Frankie your death will not be in vain I promise. I'll make sure to save all of our kind, one day I'll join you in peace, I wil llet you know however..our parents ."Smiles" Are burning in hell. Robert Morris will die.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm

"Fawkes and Samuel are walking down the street"

Samuel: So, Hank told me that someone here in Chicago needed help. Seems he has some sort of power that can be harmful to those around him.
Fawkes: So its our job to help?
Samuel: Yep. Come on, just around this corner

----

-One year later

"Present day (RP time)"

"Karuya had gone back to the Ryogu. He had trained with his grandfather. They were, after all, a family of evolved humans. They put their talents up to the highest bidder. Very unlike the family Haneko had married into, who were just very wealthy"

"No, his family was the dirt. They were rich...but notorious. And that's why he had ran. Kuzo mad his life a living hell, with his "training". Might as well call it abuse. And the young Aya, 4 years old at most, was subjected to the same abuse"

"Kuzo was seen in the training facility bellow the main house. Karuya is in the middle. His face and body look frail. One year had been enough to make his health even worse"

Kuzo: Wouldn't have expected you to actually complete basic training and even the finishing touches. Alright then, we have a request. Someone asked for a hit on a Japanese politician who's pushing for an attack on Russia.
Karuya: Alright....
Kuzo: You'll leave tomorrow

"the old man turned his back and left. Karuya collapsed. Just then, a young girl, with a shade of dark brown hair, that in this dim light shinned almost purple, came up to him"

Aya: Uncle...Karuya?

"Karuya grinned. Upon seeing that face, so very like her mother's, he was somewhat happier"

Karuya: I'm fine Aya. Don't worry
Aya: I'm sorry...you shouldn't

"Karuya pated her on the head. Poor girl was subjected to the same things he was. But he was going to take care of her. Do whatever that blasted old man wanted, and get her out. If anything...because he couldn't let the Haneko's daughter go through anymore of this"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 pm

"Fawkes is seen on top a roof, carrying a sniper. He's placed into position, and has his aim on a man, who seems to have a desperate look on his face"

Fawkes: Samuel...I got him in sight

"Samuel is facing the man"

Samuel: Look! Just calm down alright
Man: GET AWAY!

"The man yells, and Samuel has to move out of the way of a sudden portal opening up, nearly swallowing him. The man as the power to create gravitational portals. He's killed a great number of people when he lost control. Samuel had gotten hold of the info, and asked Hank to find him"

Samuel: Just...calm...down!

"Samuel uses tk to push him back. As the man gets scared and nearly creates a portal, Samuel suddenly teleports behind him, and touches him, siphoning his power"

Samuel: Seriously...

"Samuel knocks him out. He sighs, and ports to Fawkes. Fawkes had gotten a call"

Samuel: Huh?
Fawkes: I have to get to Japan. CIA has a mission for me there
Samuel: Hmm...alright. I'll take you there, it's fast.
Fawkes: What about my stuff
Samuel: You have a hotel room right? We'll stop to pick them up

"Both of them teleport"

---

"Meanwhile, Karuya is seen on a train, heading towards Tokyo."

Karuya: So now I'm nothing more than a cheap hired killer...no matter. I'll do whatever that bastard wants. But when he lowers his guard...the sooner I can get Aya out, the better
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:40 pm

*In a undisclosed city a somewhat older man stands in a hallway of what seems like some wealthy persons mansion, dressed in a black suit he seems to be part of the security of the mansion, another guard standing by him. They stand outside a door.*

??1: Calm night.
??2: *nods in agreement.*

*After some hours they see the owner of the estate come down the long hall, a mild aged man, wearing a brown suit. The two step aside to let the man.*

Owner: All calm.
??1: Always with us here.

*The owner stepped through the door, the older guard then takes a ear bud out of his pocket and puts it in his left ear.*

??2: What are you doing, no music on the job.
??1: All depends what job it is.

*He reaches into his pocket pushing play on a mini MP3 player as Black Betty by Spider Bait starts playing.*

??2: Tsk, your going to get your ass fired.

*He turns away from the older man, not wanting any part of his unprofessional behavior. When he does, he suddenly falls to the floor, as the older man has thrown a knife into the back of his head.*

??1: Can't fire someone who never worked for you in the first place.

*The door opens behind him, and a women steps out. The man who entered previously is seen on the bed, dead.*

Women: Mission complete Howler.
Howler: Never one to disappoint.

*The two are later seen in a car, it's night as the drive down a dark road.*

Howler: Well Mai, another job done.
Mai: That it is Suigetsu, and another pad day in line.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:11 pm

"Karuya is seen outside a large house. Guards at the entrance. He knows he's going to have to start the job. He says a prayer...and then he vanishes due to his speed. In less than 5 seconds, both guards have their throats cut, and Karuya leaps over the estate's gate. As he lands and deactivates his ability, his body instantly start to feel the pain"

Karuya: Damn...using this power is just...

"He starts to head towards the mansion. At the mansion, a car is seen pulled over. Fawkes is at the entrance with a healthy japanese man"

Man: -Thank you so much for you protection! The Americans are very supportive-
Fawkes: -Please...I'm just following orders- And I'd kill you myself for pushing for a war over a personal agenda if I could get away with it

"Fawkes sits down on a chair as the man retires to the floors above"

Fawkes: Sigh...why are the CIA bothering with a guy like this

---

"Meanwhile, Samuel is seen walking into a bar. Jazz music is playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUbpNJsI_aY "

"He takes a seat, and then he notices a woman across the bar. The woman seems to have her gaze on him, and while not showing it, Samuel is well aware"

Samuel: Well...just my lucky day
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 am

(Forgive me Firo if this not what you intended but I have some amazing plotlines to contribute to yours.)

"Vinlo and Glage were now seen within a restart making a life for themselves in Little Italy in Chicago, they'd become waiters, but there cooking was so popular after the Mayor had there food, he set them up with there own restaurant run by Glage the better cook of the two not saying Vinlo's skills were nothing but greatness it was fool they'd pulled together a great staff supporting the Italian Community in Chicago, combined with the restaraunt was a club and bar it was Iltore's Pasta, and Pizza. Inside a woman sat down one gazing at Samuel."

Angel: He is the man from my dreams..the strong wise one..hmm, I assume he will be important to me. And he has some ability whatever it is I will need his help for my plans.

"Angel was sipping on some wine awaiting her meal, she put on a plesant smile winking at Samuel, and weaving through the popular restraunt over to his table taking a seat."

Angel: Hello Handsome, what's a nice looking man such as you doing sitting out here alone?
"Vinlo was seen in New York in his office Rostaf Industries it started as a simple auto shop repair shop, and with connections and contributions to his powers rose, and now it was one of the best Autoshop repair companies in the country, now a millionare and married and with young children his life was set nothing could go wrong. He was watching his television when a young woman entered Rose, he'd been watching some recordings of a Michael Jackson concert."

Rose: Aah Ah watching your favorite artist agian?
Velon: Second favorite, the most beutiful has just entered my office. "Grins"

"Velon leans forward and kisses Rose, as they embrace each other, and he sits on his desk, and he sits in his rolly chair."

Velon: So what brings you here, aside from these guns right here. "Flexes"
Rose: haha, funny, well you know just wanted to speak to you about that Haitian contact of yours Baron Venjo.
Velon :Ah him. Hmm I didn't want Venjo getting directly involved with my company doing business with people like him is bad.
Rose: I agree..but still.you've even said he's helped in ways that even If I don't agree with have brought this family together, and helped people.
Velon: I agree I won't abandon my friends, and family, I'll what information does Venjo have?

"Rose began to explain what Venjo spoke to her about..
"In another part of the world Blot, and Reese were gathering people from Summerholt via there church connections the religious community supporting them was good, even spreading it there friends and family with secular views, it was a rising company Blot, and Reese were happy, Elijah was walking in with some food from Bojangles as the group sat dowon to eat."

Reese: Dang Elijah you always know the best chicken joints!
Elijah: Dang Right ?I do! Be eating me some country fried chicken, we from the South Reese, and you better not forget it.
Reese: haha I won't, I was just talking to Morris, he's just landing in the airport, and I'm about to go get him, Blot's doing some public speaking at some school.
Elijah: Ah why don't you let me drive you, I wanna be doing some of the super powers work too.
Reese: hmm oh fine Elijah let's go!
Elijah: Heck Yeah! Let's go!

"With the brothes emerged from Summerholt heading out to there to pick up Robert, who was heading off his plane and through the airport terminal into the airport itself stretching."

Robert: Finally here, gonna see the whole gang again. Looking back College was good.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 am

*Robert and Mai had not taken much time to stop, and was already moving towards their next target, Robert Morris. They stop, some distance away from the mans actual residence.*

Suigetsu: Single target, should be quick and easy. In and out. You set a perimeter and take watch Mai, I'll handle the rest.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 am

Samuel: Oh, just having a drink. The music was nice outside

"Samuel raises his glass to Angel"

Samuel: And besides...the view is nice "grin"

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1R-U8UwcP4

"Karuya is seen outside a window, and then entering. He notices another security guard, before activating his ability again and moving at superhuman speeds, cutting his throat"

Karuya: Damn...how many more

"Just then, he's forced to dodge a bullet. Fawkes is seen at the entrance. It was s silencer to avoid alerting anyone"

Fawkes: -Well well...we have a rat it seems.-

"Fawkes fires again. Karuya dodges the bullet again and runs towards Fawkes with his speed. Fawkes however, is not your average agent. He pulls himself back and using a nearby vase throws it in Karuya's path, forcing him to dodge or take the blunt hit at the speed he's going. Fawkes then fires at the only area he can both dodge to, and still attack him, getting a direct hit in the leg. Karuya gos slidding and into the wall"

Karuya: GUH--!

"He slowly gets up. A broken rib, a wounded leg. This did not go exactly as planned. The pragmatic agent in front of him had gotten the best of the first exchange"

Karuya: -you...you're a good fighter...What is your name?-
Fawkes: -If the name thing is the honor part talking, don't bother. What do you want?-
Karuya: -I am here to assassinate the owner of this house. Get out of the way before I have to use unnecessary force on you-

"Karuya pulls out another knife, dual wielding them"

Fawkes: -Dunno if you noticed, but at this point, I have the advantage-
Karuya: -That...is what you believe.-

"And instantly, Karuya activates his power again. Fawkes realizes this time is different, and turns invisible on instinct. However, it didn't go as planned. Karuya increases the time zone to around both fighters, and Fawkes biological functions, including the invisibility are slowed. Meanwhile, Karuya keeps himself at normal pace, and Fawkes is unable to react this time. Karuya aims for the neck and"

Bang!

"A shot. From outside the field, another man had aimed. Karuya is forced to dodge, but before he does he throws both knives at Fawkes. He hits him in the leg and stomach. However, he is unable to keep the field that large up any longer, loosing, it. Fawkes in turn turns invisible. The other agent that fired has his throat cut right away. Karuya, now with another knife, looks around"

Karuya: Damn...he's a special one as well...invisibility...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:10 am

"Vinlo was in the back he'd stopped cooking using heat vision to finish the cooking backing up into the wall, and grabbbed his head he could feel specials there aura's."

Vinlo: More Evolved humans..and there conversing are we attracted? Mutual attraction? Is it genetic spiritiual is someone playing our strings, are these the people after me?!

"Vinlo groaned, as Glage ran over to him, and a waiter took the food, and went out to serve it."
"Angel grins."

Angel: Ah I see your the charming type.

"She raises her glass as well, toasting, she takes another sip of hers the conversation was peaceful the atmosphere calm she wondered if she should even bring up the topic she came up with, she already had other..things in mind."

Angel: Well your not the only one who enjoys the view? So why don't we spend this evening together.
"Reese, and Elijah had arrived outside the airport, and began heading inside as Robert was heading out to grab his luggage going to eat the pizza he ordered, grabbing the bag he began heading over that table."

Robert: Mhmm that pizza smellin good!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Samuel: straight to the point I see. Well...I can't say I wasn't thinking about it.

"Samuel can't help but read her mind somewhat at this point...and with that...he finds out about her nature

Samuel: Huh...she's a special. Coincidence? If it is...I don't want to start probing, that'd just be rude... Regardless, why don't we order another drink?

----

"Karuya is now completely at a loss about what to do. His opponent has vanished from sight. As he looks around, he starts accessing his environment, when suddenly"

Karuya: There!

"He throws the knife he carries right into a seemingly empty spot...and it stabs right into the invisible Fawkes. The agent slowly reappears, the knife in his stomach."

Fawkes: Damn...he noticed my blood...when it spilled on the floor
Karuya: -It's over. Retire yourself-
Fawkes: Tsk...you wish "grin"

"Karuya wonders what he means, when he suddenly looks up. He hadn't noticed, but while invisible, Fawkes had thrown his own knife right into the chandelier above the assassin's head. Karuya dodges to the right, as to the left is the wall and the dodge would be impossible. Fawkes sees it again and fires another shot into that spot, catching Karuya as he passes and hitting him in the gut as well. But Karuya fights through the pain, and accelerates the bullet past him completely, and then dashes towards Fawkes, slamming his fist into Fawkes' face and knocking him out with the impact. Karuya is now severely injured"

Karuya: Gah...have to...finish...the mission

"He starts to climb the stairs, hoping that he can take out the politician and leave before reinforcements get there"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:27 pm

"The Waiter brings there drinks and Angel's food noting that Samuel's will be coming shortly Angel had ordered pasta with red sauce with steamed vegetables on the side, and starts to eat her food."

Angel: Well..my name's Angel, and I'm just here on a little vacation. What about you handsome? what's your story?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Samuel: Well I was here following a tip but... Nothing. I just enjoy changing the scenery. And an italian restaurant playing jazz is as peculiar as you can get[/i]

---

"Meanwhile, Fawkes wakes up in an hospital room. As he rubs his head, he notices he's bandaged up"

Fawkes: Damn...he got the drop on me. He was...resilient

"Fawkes notices there's Jap secret service outside. he sighs at the inevitable questioning"

Fawkes: I guess he managed to kill the man...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:20 am

"Angel smiled"

Angel: I suppose so but..they are more peculiar things in the world don't you think? Have you wondered if there's anything out there? Something more then what everyone thinks is really out there?

"She knew she was steering in an odd direction,but knew from her dream this man could read minds, and she continued to eat her food, as the waitress brought her a refill and Samuel's food."

Angel: Samuel..as handsome are you here, enough playing games. I believe when i say something's out there I mean something special special individuals, people genetically superior. Superhumans like those people in STan Lee's comics, and I believe you are one of them, and so I am. "Smiles"
"Reese, and Elijah weaved through the airport looking out for there friend Robert, who was eating some pizza, they spotted him, when suddenly Reese felt something and launched forward tackeling Robert to the ground a blade stabbing into his chair."

Robert: WHAT THE HELL?!
Reese: Robert calm down it'sme Reese se I
Robert: Your crazy, your crazy you bastards! LET ME GO HELP HELP!

"As he began making a panic Security broke them out, and restrained Robert, and Reese taking them to an empty room, while Blot went over to the chair seeing the blade he touched it, and saw a trail of water,."

Blot: ."Whispers." Couldn't.be...the Hydro Man..or rather A Hydro Man..then again if you can control the elements..but turning into one.

"From a distance Mai monitored him, and Suigetsu reformed near a store watching Robert, and Reese be detained inside an empty room, Security outside, he grinned becoming water, and heading towards the doors."
"Velon had come to meet Venjo they were meeting on a massive yacht Venjo was a known terrorist who'd concquered Haiti, and gained control due to his inviciblity the invincible man bullets, fire, blade none could pierce his skin."

Venjo: Hello Velon, I glad you come.
Velon: I'm faithful to my word, and my friends. As my parents use to say a man's word is his bond.
Venjo: Not all believe that, as you know I man of war I fight I kill people. yes yes I do. But I do it for my people no no order, I claim to be the God Barson Samedi. I want bring order hurt people yes is it so bad, US hate me, rumors of war.
Velon: I understand, what do you need?
Venjo: Cars lots of cars, I get money, I will, but please If I can bring them vehicle's then comes sense of progress make Rostaf Repair shop on Haiti please.

"Velon pausing thinking of the reprecrussions then shook tthat aside, and shook Venjo's hands he was a good man."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Samuel: You don't say...so, are you a mind reader such as me? No, that couldn't be..mind readers cause static when near each other Or is your power something else?

"Samuel was past pleasantries. He was extremely curious and wanted to know exactly what he had in his hands"

----

"Fawkes is seen talking in Japanese with the investigators, telling them about the man. He obviously left out the abilities"

Fawkes: -So...did he succeed?-
Agent: -Yes. We do not know who hired him...but I suspect the CIA will be intent on finding out-

"Fawkes sighs. He's probably going to be stuck in Tokyo for a while"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Angel: No I cannot read minds like you, I can see the future, or rather dream the future. I can see the future in my dreams, not nifty for combat, but quite the useful ability it helped me acquire large sums of money through gambling, buying stuck in some new genetic company Summmerholt that we need to be a part of. Now then with that out of the way care to enjoy this dinner?

"Angel giggles a bit, as she eats more of her food despite her message of doom and gloom she still did think Samuel was EXTREMELY attractive."

Angel: Nothing wrong with mixing business and pleasure with me I can rarely tell the difference. But then again this might be one of those rare times..did you know Samuel..I use to have a sister..a mother...a father.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Samuel: Used to? What happened?

---

"Karuya meanwhile is on a train returning home. His wounds are severe, but for now he's stabilized them. The old man should have something to heal this."

Karuya: But...that special. I didn't know that there were others like us. He was...a very good fighter. I do hope someone saved him
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Angel: They were all exterminated..I was one of the few survivors, you see ..The Government discovered us, they put us in a Concentration Camp in The desert of Nevada. Claimed we were traitors to our country, they experimented on us, my sister Melissa is the reason we escaped,s he had the ability to absorb energies from space Cosmic Energy. We were there for about a year, until she finally snapped we nicknamed her Boom because she always caused explosions with her power, well Boom went out with a Bang took out the entire camp there were few survivors my own parents died, I barely escaped myself.

"Angel had a few tears in her ears, but dabbed them out with a napkin, she'd grown accustomed to the life of a loner, and remembered Melissa's dying wish. "Don't..let it happen to others..please..angel..please.."

Angel: I promised her..and I intend to do this, this is why We need to go to Summerholt but as I said..that was business..n..now..we can move on to the pleasure.

"She takes a sip of her wind, and resumes eating."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:50 pm

"Samuel is rather impressed. While it's probably true she dreamed about him, this Angel woman trusted him very easily to just spill out a story like this"

Samuel: My family...well my father wasn't the nicest man in the world. He was a normal though. A rich normal. My mother married into the family. She had...she could move things with her mind. One day, when my powers manifested...I stole hers. I can steal powers see? Through touch. My mother just played fake. Left me to get abused like a freak by my father. And one day...I snapped

"Samuel takes a sip of wine"

Samuel: They're both dead now. Not by my hands...but they're dead. I inherited everything. I suppose you know the name Ventro?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 pm

"Angel by now has finished the food, and the waitress has brought her third glass she's slightly tipsy, and smiling."

Angel: Ah Yes I've heard the name Ventro, but remember I'm not Omniscient I can focus my dreams on a specific aspect of the future, but I can't see everything. But I know the name, but I say we go to Summerholt after my next dreams, why don't you put me to sleep not with your powers..the..old fashion way. "Winks."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next