Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising: First Class

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising: First Class

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 am

Samuel: I've heard about that. I'm sure it's just a rumor. We could investigate if you want. Frankly at this point, I'm just waiting for something to do.
Robert: You come off as rather...bored with life
Samuel: That my friend, is because I am
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:37 am

Robert: Because of all the powers you sihoned or what? And if this operation really gets going boredome is something we won't be having in our lives I'n sure.

"Hours later a ta Military base in the USA, Roger, and Ford were looking over the remnant of the files they had. only personal notes, all files had been lost inhte camp's destruction."

Ford: Alright..so we have an idea on some of their capabilities aside from what we've seen with her eyes.
Roger: Perfect now we need to make a move, the future girl is the main target.
Ford: Right she's not Superman we should be able to take her down easy.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 am

"Meanwhile, Fawkes is in Belfast, another CIA car being given to him."

Hank: So your mission is to track down a possible IRA meeting, get information, and pass it on to the FBI so they can move in along with Scotland Yard and arrest them?
Fawkes: pretty much
Hank: Well...fair enough. I have a british accent, so I can pass around here as a possible person interested in their cause
Fawkes: Well, if you honestly believe I can not fake a british accent, or an irish accen' for tat matter, ya sorely mistaken there

"Hank was amazed at Fawkes quick change in voices"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 am

"Fawkes and Hank are seen walking through a bad neighborhood"

Fawkes: Be careful
Hank: I know. Don't worry

"Just then, the two notice a kid getting beat up. They get ready to ignore it, but suddenly, the kid screams and sends the thugs flying with a blast of sound. Hank and Fawkes double take"

Hank: Well...
Fawkes: Oh for fucks sake why can't I have a single day off from this

"The kid is not surprised, which shows he knows what he did. He looks at the two witnesses, and runs"

Fawkes: WAIT!

"Hank and Fawkes run after him"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 am

"At the Agency they were doing research, Angel, and Blot were doing research, Elijah and Reese were looking over the list Samuel had compiled for them, and Samuel and Robert had left to Haiti to investigate the situation of the rising war-lord after Angel had another vision involving the killer, and a trip to Haiti."

Samuel: I know this is probably a rumor.
Roger :Still I need some field work, I use to work for hte military, good to loosen up from working..in the office all day now then come on.

"The two go to speak with Two Haitian girls running, Robert stops them, and calms htem down speaking french."

Robert: Wait Wait! We are Americans, sent to help what is goingon
Sister: Venjo! VENJO! Nothing stop him please, he want us, bullets, knives, fire nothing he god
Sister 2: Come on RUN RUN!

"THey shoved Robert back, and kept running, Samuel read a few of their thoughts as they ran he saw a miltiia resistance had fired at a man, but the bullets didn't touch him it was as if some field blocked him."

Robert: Did you catch any of their thoughts
Samuel :Yeah..yeah..shut up you were right let's go Morris.
Robert: "Grins" Alright then now we need to find this Venjo, let's go.

"as they kept walking they heard noise, and ducked behind some tree's as some soldiers passed by in two armed trucks, and Robert took out the hand gun he'd brought along it seemed combat would be required. Vinlo walked through Haiti, he had taken on the appearance of a Haitian native due to a shape shifter he killed, a CIA agent, he was dressed as one of Venjo's soldiers and had fetched a gun from a dead soldier."

Vinlo: Now to find the invincible man and to add that to my arsenal then this thirst will die once I'm invincible I will need nothing else..
Blot: How the hell do you think this killer keeps finding us, I mean everyone he's targated can't be a survivor.
Angel: I have no idea, perhaps the Government has devised some formula or project and he's obtained it.
Blot: This is making less and less sense, Reese and Elijah are getting their russian contacts.
Wave: What about me..te mother..I'm being sent home will I be able to return t omy home will it
Angel: Don't worry We'll fix something for you I promise, Summerholt's gonna fix all of us.

"IN China another man was seen sipping tea, around him dead bodies were seen, however they had no wounds on them, no sign of struggle Strade was seen he'd abandoned the Chinese Triads, attempted to fake his death, but they'd found out but he'd taken care of them."

Strade: Go away..I know your alive
Triad: Go to hell

"Before the Triad could open fire he fell to the ground dead, Strade had de-activated his life, and he hit the ground now soaked from the gasoline Strade had poured on it. Strade took out a lighter and a match and moments later walking out the bar he'd fought the Triads in was up in flames, and he was heading to an airport phone in hand."

Strade: yes I'm on my way, and yes I have the money.
"IN Las Vegas a man was seen Greg Retsky, younger, he was rising in the criminal empire, he was a gambler, and that's how he was building up his money, with his powers it was easy to fix games, and he enjoyed that. "

Greg: Everything's going good.
"Ledge was seen drinking a coffee, as Roger and Ford came in taking a seat at his table to most it would seem as a reunion of buddies, or a day out for drinks for the work buddies."

Ledge: You two finally made it.
Roger: Of course you in.
Ford: Of course he is, or we'll have him locked up, everyone who's in this shit is stuck.
Roger: Alright then Ledge your one of the survivors, we want your story what happened, then try to describe others you saw and we start from there.

"Ledge put his coffee down."

Ledge: Alright then it starts like this.....
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:33 am

Samuel: I hope you don't mind...I'm accelerating this!

"The impatient Samuel suddenly pulses with power, and huge blast of telekinetic force opens a path towards a nearby village"

Samuel: There...lets go
Robert: Why not...just fly there?
Samuel: Where's the fun in that...oooh look here they come "grin"

"Samuel sees the incoming soldiers. At the first second, he teleports into the middle of them, and then blasts two of them with a tk blast. As the others open fire, their bullets disappear into a gravity portal. Samuel turns and then punches one into the other, his super strength sending them across a good few feet. He turns to the last one, and speaks in french

Samuel: Fetch me this Venjo if you would...

"That was not just a request, but a telepathic order. Robert is left in awe at the speed with which he dispatched the soldiers"

---

"Fawkes and Hank are still chasing. Getting sick of hit, Fawkes turns invisible and turns another corner different from Hank"

Hank: Oh sure leave me alone!

"The young boy is seen jumping a fence. Hank uses the wall the scale almost instantly with great agility, keeping up the chase. As the boy looks back and prepares to send another sonic scream, he's tackled by an unseen foe...and Fawkes reappears with his hand holding down the kid's face"

Fawkes: CALM DOWN! We're like you! We can help you!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 am

"The Soldier nodded leaving, and moments later Samuel hit the ground unconscious, Robert raised his gun only to be knocked out none other then Velon Rostaf was seen."

Velon: well that was simple, I can't believe with others would be g etting involved with this I warned you, what do we about this God
Venjo: We could eliminate them, but if this was the welcoming party, there's bound to be more, and no telling what abilities they cotain.
Velon: So we keep them alive, we can interrogate the one who did demonstrate any abilities first, and keep this other one out.
Velon: Will do. So Glad I control organic iron.

"Using his ability he made it so that when Samuel woke up, he would be unable to move as he would think he was paralyzed, and taking them they left to a prison cell taking the two to a private cell, and hand cuffing them, Velon then left flying outside, while Venjo called some soldiers, and kept a gun in hand."

Venjo: THis should prove interesting.

"In another Vinlo felt the aura of a special, this meant he was closing in, he felt the energies, he was a soldier in diguise."

Soldier: What are you doing here
Vinlo: I am in search of Venjo, I have message for him.
Soldier: Mhmm alright then

"The soldier gave Vinlo directions, Vinlo nodded grabbing him, and absorbing his aura leaving the soldier a pile of dust, he then assumed the form of the soldier who'd given him directions."

Vinlo: Ah sorry about that..you di dnothing wrong but the thirst..I was dying for a refreshment ahaha!
Roger: damn that's quite hte story
Ledge: It's true
Ford: Well knowing all this shit going on I believe ya, but you mentioned the KGB has a role top play in this.
Ledge: Yes before the big boom, I confronted a woman in the KGB, the explosion went off, but I felt as though I was getting weaker.
Ford: well..then do you know about Operation Mata Hari.
Ledge: What the hell is that?
Ford: we recently obtained information from our spies in the CIA, that operation Mata Hari is Russia's new weapon. There using this weapon to quell rebellions against the Soviet Union, and it's effective the first test was on the Berlin Wall, the entire resistance is dead, people are claiming that the spirit of Mata Hari is defending the people, and I think
Ledge: That it's a special, the same woman I confronted in the camp? ou think it's connected to the mercy killing one of the men was a survivor.
Roger: No that's ridicolous
Ford: I agree, but Operation Mata Hari, we have to put a stop to, the CIA have no clue what there up against.
Ledge: Well..I barely got a glimpse of the woman how do we stop her?
Ford: Well..that's the hard part..I'm all ears.
"Sylvia was with Mikhail, both were drinking some wine on another plane this time they were heading to Portugal where rebellion was intense, Sylvia was growing to like her new position although she longed for a mission with espionage."

Sylvia: Alright then so Portougal, I always hated them.
Mikhail: Good then you'll enjoy the mission try not to squash too many of the Soviet supporters.
Sylvia: There's a reason I go to populated areas of Resistance once I grow to a certain height people start looking like ants in my eyes, bugs that need to be squashed, I can't tell who's a good bug or who's a bad bug.
Mikhail: Well.I suppose that's understandable. In some sick twisted fucked up way, but at least she hasn't went Mata Hari on us.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:38 am

"Meanwhile, Robert suddenly jolts awake"

Samuel: Whoever that other evolved was...he made it so I can't move. I'm not very experienced with this telepathy thing. I think I can control others, but...

-----

"Fawkes and Hank have calmed down the sonic screamer"

Fawkes: So...what's your name?
Kid: Why should I trust ya
Fawkes: Because

"Fawkes turns invisible"

Kid: Name's Gilroy...and...

"Gilroy screams very slightly, and breaks some glass of a run down building in the alley. Fawkes reappears impressed"

Fawkes: Sonic screams huh...
Gilroy: Aye...I can do other stuff. But mostlys that
Fawkes: Alright...hey, do you know of any...
Gilroy: IRA...I assume'd ya lookin for tem, wha with that classy get up. Ya don' get much of tat around here

"Hank smiles, and Fawkes looks impressed. The kid was smart for his age"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:58 am

Robert: Huh..what..the..hell Ah fuck what's..
Soldier: They appear to be awakening.

"Two of the Haitian soldiers entered, with Venjo who looked at them, Venjo held a gun in his hand speaking french."

Venjo: Do not feign stupidity, my soldiers you took down stated you could speak french, two other girls we captured also confirmed this.
Robert: What do you want..what
Venjo: Silence! Speak only when spoken to! Unless you wish to experience great pain! Where did you get your power from, and who sent you!?

"Vinlo had infilitrated the base, and feeling Venjo's aura he was moving in towards him."

Vinlo: This will be tasty.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:16 pm

"Samuel looked at Venjo, and without much time to think, suddenly attempted to control his mind with telepathy, overwhelming his though process with words"

Free them! Free them! Give them guns! Stand down!

-----------

Fawkes: Hmm...so can you tell us anything?
Gilroy: Not really...tis entire town is ran by the IRA to tell ya teh truth.
Hank: Hmm...could you at least show us a possible location
Gilroy: Well...there is somethin. Follow me

"Gilroy decided to help the two of them, since they were the same as him"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Venjo: Hmm..but ..I do like a challenge..you two have shown me that. Sitting on my ass all day isn't all that fun
Soldier: What sir?
Venjo: Give the Resistance weapons, we shall dominate them in combat, show them why I am God
Soldier 2: Sir I see no reason for that..that seems

"Venjo grabbed the man, and broke his neck by twisting his hands then kicked the man into the wall."

Venjo: Shoot him! For doubting and defying me!
Soldier: yes Sir.

"The Soldier shot him up, and the two headed outside, but Vinlo leaped forward grabbing Venjo grabbing him, and slamming against a wall, the soldier opened fire, but Vinlo stopped the bullets in mid air."

Vinlo: No..your not the one where he is
Venjo: Whar do you mean kill him I am god I am
Vinlo: Oh shut it, he's no god, his ability is weaker then mine

"Vinlo sent bullets flying into the soldier's chest, while Venjo grew stronger throwing Vinlo into the cell, Venjo then raised his own weapon, but Vinlo raised his arm using micro wave emission to burn Venjo who opened fire, Vinlo lunged to the side dodging the bullet, as Venjo went to open fire, Vinlo ripped the bullet out his hands and it smacked into Samuel, while roger grabbed it shaking Samuel."

Roger: Come on get out of your daze teleport us outta here Hurry!
Venjo: REINFORCMENTS!

"MOre Haitian soldiers were coming, and Vinlo was still in the form of a Haitian soldier clenching his fist, as vines in the cracks grew longer, and wrapped around Venjo, and he sent the vines at incomding soldiers, causing them to grow sharp thorns using them to impale soldiers."

Vinlo: HAHAHA!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:35 pm

"Suddenly, Vinlo is pushed back by a huge tk force. Samuel, still apparently paralyzed, forces himself up with TK, controlling his entire boy with his mind"

Samuel: Quick!! Get that Velon guy to deparalyze me! You can't fight him! He has multiple abilities like me!!

"As Vinlo gets his senses about him, Samuel fires another wave of telekinesis"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:19 pm

"Vinlo is knocked back, summoning on nature, drawing plants that bust in here, sending the plants to wrap around Samuel, when suddenly the paralysis is broken, as a vehicle is tossed into Vinlo Samuel is seen."

Velon: So you're gonna try and mess up my friend's operation? Are you, I'm sorry that's not going to work with me sir I
Vinlo: SHUT UPP BITCH! IMMA EAT ALL YOUR BRAINS!

"Vinlo used a wave of TK to push Velon out the window, while Venjo and Robert had both got guns opening fire on Vinlo who flew into the air via TK"

Vinlo: That's it! Multi power boy come up here! I'm sure you have SOME way to defy gravity, all these guns are making me uneasy. I want to get your brains, and I can't have them all going splat by guns.
"Ledge, Ford, and Roger continued their meal in the diner discussing the situation, and how they'd stop Operation Mata Hari, realizing they needed to get in contact with the CIA."

Ledge: So basically we've come down to nothing, except the precog girl? So we seek her out, and see what information she has on the future. I can relate to her, I'll go after her.
Ford: heh of course you can relate, being one of them.
Roger: Hey hey, come on now he's proven his loyalties time and time again, he's the only one of them on our side, and we have to fight fire with fire.
Ford: "Sighs" well we already told you fucking everything thanks to Roger, so you're in, the KGB have to be stopped, the way things are going the Cold War is really going to be a Cold War. I'll see about my contacts in the Government, so if we can get a large scale operation going on.
Ledge: got it.
"Sylvia had arrived in Portugal, using a pay phone to contact Mikhail he had decided to come down their to support her mission again, knowing she'd need a partner, and the KGB wanted to keep tabs on her killing spree's to make sure they didn't get out of hand."

Sylvia: Alright I'll be waiting for you at the hotel, you planning to share a room with me hot stuff. "Grins"
Mikhail: Mhmm..I..mean ifyou don't want too..I mean we can
Sylvia: haha I'll talk to you later. Razz

"Sylvia hung up and left the pay phone."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 pm

"Samuel flies out to meet Vinlo, slamming him in the face with a tk blast, before flying towards him to kick him down towards the ground"

Samuel: FINALLY! A challenge!

"Samuel grins, reminiscent of Milo"

----

"Gil, Fawkes and Hank are staking out a warehouse. It seems the IRA uses this as a contraband storage. Fawkes' mission is actually locating and exposing said contraband"

Gil: Tis is it
Fawkes: Thanks kid...you should probably head out now
Gil: Naw, now I'm curious. I'll stick around, don worry, I can take of mehself
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:27 pm

BUMPING UP IN THIS BITCH!

"Vinlo is seen getting up only to suddenly fall into a portal, appearing in the middle of the air. While up there, he gets slammed with another tk blast. Samuel appears behind him and punches him with his fists on fire, before grabbing him and performing a seismic toss, flying towards the ground and driving him into it. After he's done, he lands and wipes the dust off his suit"

Samuel: Well then...now that you've calmed down, lets talk

----

"Meanwhile, inside the warehouse, an IRA guard is investigating some noise, when he finds a guard with his throat cut open. As he prepares to yell out for backup, he gets shot right in the head. Fawkes appears, holding a silencer gun, and then heads towards the next one, turning invisible again. Outside, Hank and Gil are in the car waiting"

Hank: So...you have powers too huh? Where are your parents anyway, wont they be worried?
Gil: Nah, don worry 'bout me. M'parents don't really give a rats ass...are you one o' us too?
Hank: Yep. I can find people
Gil: What?
Hank: What I just said. I can find people. Anywhere in the world.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4