Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm

"Dave kisses Sandra."

Dave: Don't worry this family WILL stay together somhow someway. I won't let tus get torn apart, drugs, soul deals, demons whatever happens whoever comes we'll stay together. And you should look up Ledge he's clashed with tons of supernautral threats especially demons, and even some Angels.

"Dave writes down Ledge's number on a piece of paper he finds, and hugs her."

Dave: I have to go do some work for MI6, I'll be back.

"Dave teleports away."
Chulance: Haha I know how you feel, I've been talking to my folks too. XD How about we go grab some pizza, they have some nice buffet's here.
"Milo had joined Oliver's Billionare Squad combatingt he world's problems with there vast amounts of money, money was another form of power, he was at a Federal Bank in NYC helping the police stop another armed robbery, Michael was there of course opening fire. The criminals had hijacked an armored vehicle a former inmate, with two friends he recruited from a bar."

Lead Thug: come on boys, we bouta be rich! Like they said in that Lil Wayne song get money! Haha!
Thug 2: Bro let's get the hell outta here mane!
Thug 3: Come on Damn cops outside!
Milo: You have more problems to worry about then cops, just put the money down please. I can fly, stop time, and hurl bolts of electricity from my hands you STILL think robbing the bank is a good idea?

"the Thugs opened fire on him, Milo's spider sense went off,. but being bullet proof he didn't care he encased his body in organic steel, and walked forward the bullets richoeting one hitting a thug, who fell to the ground, the police were moving in, he fired some webbnig at the lead thug, and fired another web, sticking him to a wall, one of the thugs ran, and the other opened fire."

Milo: Wow..this is kinda retarded..why not just give up whatever.

"Milo burst forward at super speed after the thug trying to escape on foot, and tossed him outside, using his control of time to slow his fall, and the last thug raised his gun, but Milo moved the gun with his hand beating the thug with it, before one final smack, Milo grinned, and teleported back to Rachel's place on Genosha going to grab some left over churches from his kitchen."
"Ledge was sitting in an SUV, and had brought Manda the tracker with him, they were in some state he was working missions for SHIELD trying to track down members of the Forgotten Kelly, and Spike."

Ledge: Alright Manda I brought some food, now then can yout ell me where Kelly, and Spike are, I really wanna get some sleep.

"He tosses Manda some snacks he'd bought chips, sodas, cake donuts, and two hotdogs."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:43 am

Sandra: Take care Dave, remember, if you need help, just call.

*Sandra gets the phone, and dials Ledge number.*

Sandra: Lets see what Ledge has to say.

Tesla: That sounds good, lets go.

Manda: They are moving, seems with their leaders captured they have no permanent place to stay.

*She catches the chips that Ledge tossed her way, giving the direction in which the two are headed.*

Manda: Kinda nice to be back into the game, to be the tracker, hunting the prey.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 am

"Ledge nodded, he wasn't really hungry, hell he didn't really need to eat there was a reason he wanted to find these two, and it wasn't just for SHIELD, and he began driving forward."

Ledge: Yea, plus those weapons I hooked you up with, they can pierce nearly anything, let's go.

"Suddenly his phone began ringing as he was driving he was speeding, but he had a SHIELD logo on this vehicle, plus it was given to him by high ups, he didn't know the Caller ID so he answered it."

Ledge: Ello who is this?
Chulance: Alrighty then, time for a little R & R.

"With that Chulance focused on the restaraunt adapting they teleported there, and made there way into the restaraunt."

Chulance: here we are! Genosha's best Pizza place!

"They were led to a table, and there were no waiters. The Place was called MM's similar to C'C's the MM standing for mutant mutants, and it was a buffet for pizza, all sorts of pizza hawaiiin pizza, cheese pizza, ham pizza, macaroni n cheese pizza, Chulance grabbed a plate."

Chulance: Come on Tes let's go! I'm ready to grab some grub myself.

"Rushes over to one of the lines to grab some pizza."
"Zane sat in the X Factor's HQ monitoring events the X Factor didn't have fancy costumes they worked undercover, and such."

Zane: Hey Kiya, Nikki guys I might have another mission fro yall.
Molly: Finally..instead of ositting aruodn here, Stewart's infilitrated Oscorp to get information on those experiments Neil Potter seems to be involved with, and I have some impressive news apparently some man Nathaniel Essex may be involved with the project.
Zane: Mr. Sinister?
Molly: That is his code name.
Zane: hmm things on the Oscorp front are heating up, well SHIELD shut down Afansas Projects on mutants, but rumors are there's a center still continuing them, headed by Sebastian Yuklov aka Omega Red. Kiya I want you to go in baby. "Kisses her" I know your capable take Nikki with you, Molly you can work with them from anywhere, Kathy, and Smith are infilitrating some woman named Bella, she did work in those Hulking Projects last year.

"IN another part Bella was sitting in a limo, she was heading to her new research facility that Sindus was hooking her up to restore the Discontinued Monitor Project, Kathy, and Smith were shrunken and in the car heavilly armed near Bella, both climbing into her pocket."

Kathy: We stick to her fro now, learn what we can about this monitor project, we stay small for now, contact Molly on your bluetooth if you need to be resized, we shouldn't encoutner any insects or the sort ina facility like this just people and robots..maybe aliens dunno.
"The Cosmic Energy that had crashed on Genosha months ago when the Hunters invaded, had formed into a physical form into a girl unconscious she'd been draining electricity from the mansion which Elle had been constantly restoring finally one day the girl jolted awake, gathering energy she was unable to control realeasinga massive burst of power decimating half of the mansion."

Girl: Huh oh NO! OH SHIT! I blew it up again! daddy! Mommy!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 am

Sandra: Hello Ledge.
Ledge: Phoenix.
Sandra: Dave said your the one to speak to regarding supernatural means, are you busy at the moment.

*Tesla joins him in the line.*

Tesla: The beauty of a mutant restaurant. A pizza normally takes time to make, but we get buffets.

Kiya: These mutant projects are still going on? Well, we'll take care of it.

Smith: .... Can't we just take the bugs?

*Yamairo is first to arrive at the scene, with Isabel, and starts reversing time on the damage to the mansion/island..*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:12 am

"Ledge is slowing parking the vehicle, he grabs a gun, he also has the Mursama Blade, he spots Kelly, and JOn's vehicle, he sends a message to SHIELD,a nd turns to Manda putting the phnoe away from his ear."

Ledge: Alright here we are, there's two of them inside, and some others this is one of Sakyo's underground hotels, we don't have time for ab riefing but Sakyo runs the Superhuman Black Market, sells drugs that grant temporary powers, has mutant fighting clubs ect, I've dealt with him before I went good, anyway.

"Puts the phone back to his ear."

Ledge: Just dealing with the Black Club doing a job for SHIELD, and yea I have dealt with a lot of demons in my day, I heard you had problems with Mephisto, I've kicked his ass a few times. "Gives her his location" Port down or something, I'm doing some work with Manda for the X Factor, just a shoot em up. Talk to ya later darling. "Hangs up" Alright let's do this.
Chulance: haha Yeah, sometimes being a mutant is a pain in the ass but lately it's not that baad. xD
Zane: People will always want to harness your abilities for there own purpouse's, but sometimes I've thought of a world where everyone has abilities, and in the end that would be bad.
Nikki: I'll be like Fniger Bang!

"Nikki triggers her power causnig part of the wall to be destroyed."

Zane: DAMN WATCH WHERE YOUR FIRING THAT?!
Nikki: Very Happy Sorry wasn't paying attention lol.
Kathy: haha, I wish, come on Smith, you have your super sexy superpowered girlfriend on your side! Very Happy What can go wrong.

"The Car lurches to a stop, and they almost fall out of Bella's pockets to there death, climbing back in as Bella rushes out, being lead to the facility by Neil."

Bella: So your Mr. Potter the inventor of the MgH
Neil: Yes I am.
Bella: "Smirks" So your the double agent boy working for Sakyo, and Jorgan, heard he's turned all goody two shoes.
Neil: Maybe, but I'm also friends with Milo Ventro, I helped him get his powers back.
Bella: Oh really?
"The girl is encased in cosmic energy floating, she starts panicking as she's only in panties, and a bra, and looses focus falling but Yamairo controls time to slow her fall, and she lands."

Girl: Damn it Melissa..you always get yourself int these messes.

"With the mansion recreated Katy, and others killed in the blast are back, the girl is nervous rushing inside bumbping into Katy."

Melissa: OWIE! Oh damn it Im always making a mess. "tear"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:33 am

*Sandra hangs up the phone when finishing up talking to Ledge.*

Sandra: Well hopefully this will go good.

*She quickly arrives near Ledge and Manda.*

Manda: Phoenix... I should have figured it was you when Mephisto name was brought up.
Sandra: ... suggesting what?
Manda: Well, given your family's history, you sort of have a bulls eye on you for demons and such... just saying.
Sandra: Thanks, that's converting to know.

*She said the last line with a slight hint of sarcasm towards Manda, who smiled slightly, both was on good terms and neither meant disrespect to the other.*

Tesla: It's never bad when people isn't out to kill us.

*Katy kneels down by the girl, smiling, she speaks to the girl.*

Katy: Hey, it's alright, don't worry about it.
Melissa: Your... not mad.
Katy: This is genosha, if I had a dollar every time this was was destroyed, I'd retire from the super hero business.
Melissa: But... I just...
Katy: Trust me, not the first time. The damage is repaired, no ones hurt, so don't worry about it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:55 am

"As they burst in there members of the Black Club raised guns but Sandra lifted all the guns with TK, and Manda opened fire, as Ledge saw Kelly, and Jon kissing, rushing over to them, he sawa glass of beer, and drew out his gun firing while doving for the can of beer, cracking it open, and drinking it all down."

Ledge: ah good..alright listen up Black Club bitches, ah yall are all under arrest basically in like five minutes SHIELD is burstnig in here, and yall are getting hauled to jail hopefully Ryker's heard it's fun down there, anyway you two I DARE you two to try and control my emotions, personality whatevr.

"Ledge draws out his admantium claws, and raises his arm ready to gut both of them if they try anything on him."

Ledge: These..bastards..I know they'll probably try something, good thing we left Phoenix outside..
"they head to there table to eat pizza, and inside they see Cole sitting by himself eating some pizza, and his eyes are red for crying."

Cole: God..damn it! Why.."Tear"
"Melissa hugs Katy really tight."

Melissa: OH YAY! YOUR MY NEW BESTIEST BESTIEST BUDDY! YOUR SO COOL! IM MELISSA! But what do you mean by superhero business, and Genosha is a place in comic books lol are you high xD! Can I have some of what you have lol!
"At Oscorp Carmen was happy having trapped a bunch of criminals in Grand Theft Auto, and was haunting them with Niko Belic, and other duplicates of Grand Theft Auto protagonists having fun killing them and respawning them."

Carmen: Daddy! Daddy! I love this game it's sooo fuuun!
Jorgan: That's good daddy's just happy your ok.

"Jorgan hugged Carmen, and left her to toy with the criminals in her game, where he saw Milo talking to Walter, Look at me now was playing, Milo having two girls at his shoulders Oscorp employs, Jorgan had them leave, and Milo frowned."

Milo: That's not a nice way to treat the man who heals your daughter from psioninc damage even her super psionic boyfriend can't heal.
Jorgan: Oh shut up Ventro, just a heads up that Holy War is still going on. Fusites, Magites, and Cleansers.
Milo: Hardly Holy, I don't want to get involved with some Holy War, I mean I'll save innocent lives as will other heroes, but I don't want a stance or to be potrayed as some so sorry.
Jorgan: "Sighs" THat's fine.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 pm

*The two looked at each other, then Kelly made a quick move to control Ledge emotions. Spike stood up, stepping over to Ledge.*

Spike: They sent the guy with metal claws after US. Well lets send you back after them.

*Spike places his hand on Ledge head.*

Spike: I'll make this quick, Kelly get the gun girl.

*Tesla is the first to speak up to Cole.*

Tesla: Hey... what's wrong? Why are you crying...

*Katy smiles*

Katy: This place shares the same name as that one from the comic books Melissa.

*After they hug, Katy holds her hand up, forming a ball of water and smiles.*

Katy: And this is what I mean by super hero. You have power yourself, and here, you can learn how to control it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 pm

"Ledge yelled out in immense pain falling to the groudn retracting his claws, ashe began experiencing several visisons a taser hit Spike frmo Manda's weapon, but Kelly targated her, as Sandra easily brought both of them with psioninc attacks, and Ledge barely managed to stand leaning against a walal."

Ledge: Fuck..shit..god damn! Moonstone..Daken..my parents..my powers. I remember fucking everything!

"Ledge's phermones realeased caused everyone that had been brought down to riot, but Sandra put them all to sleep however even she was getting angry, and Manda as well as a result of the phermones Ledge was emitting, he began to calm hmiself calming them as well, rushing outside the bar, as SHIELD agents moved in."

Ledge: S.sorry..about that..Manda you can go if you want, Sandra I'll help you deal with Mephisto now. What's the problem exactly?
"Cole growls looking at them."

Chulance: Hey man were the good guys ilke srsly you can find us on CNN.
Cole: I dno't give a fuck, and you won't either, not like any of you care about how my family feels about me.
"Melissa's eyes widen as she gathers cosmic energy, starting to float, she calms herself, and hits the groud wtih a thud."

Melissa: Owie, COOLIO! You have powers too like my sister, and my parents! And..oh no..the camp! M
"As Melissa says pweese she begins gathering cosmic energy causinga massive tremor across Genosha."
"Smith and Kathy had made it out of Bella's pocket somehow..and roamed the lab, now small."

Kathy: Hmm..this is really hard..now I know why I just go big and smash stuff, it's so hard being small..I feel bad for all the folks I use my powers on, but then again there bad guys, so whatever. Very Happy So what do we look for?
"Kiya, and Nikki had gotten a ride from Terry, the usual awy, board a car, and he uses energy waves to propel you through teh sky, and you almost fly off to your death, landing (crashing) into the snow of Russia, they emerge, and Terry sends out a heat wave melting the snow."

Terry: THERE!
NikkiL: WHOO HOO SO FUN! WER ALMOST DIED LETS GO BANG BANG BANG BANG

"Nikki causes a bunch of explosions and they laugh it off, heading off towards the research facility."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Tesla: Now why would you say something like that.

*She sits at the table Cole is sat at.*

Tesla: Tell us what happened, we may be able to relate more then you might think.

*Katy lays her hand on Melissa's shoulder and go's to calm her.*

Katy: Wow, easy, what camp? Don't worry, we're here to help you, you don't have to fear us. This is a school for mutants, a fun place, not some camp.

*The tremors start to die down as Melissa listens to Katy.*

Katy: What to have a look around, I'll give you a guide. Smile

Smith: Look for anything that seems important or noteworthy.

Kiya: You two are crazy. Smile

*The 3 find their way to the facility.*

Kiya: Lets show what X Factor can do.

Sandra: Hmm, the quickest way to explain all this.

*Sandra brings Ledge up to date on events via telepathy.*

Sandra: In addition I can't help but worry about Abby. She... hasn't been the same since she got back.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:26 pm

"Yamairo makes his way towards Mellisa and Katy as well"

Yamairo: Katy? Is this the girl that caused the explosion?
Katy: Yep. Her name is Mellisa.
Yamairo: Well...lost control? How did you get here anyway? Oh and my name is Yamairo, pleasure

"Yamairo holds out his hand"

---

"Meanwhile, Rachel and me are home when I get a phone call. I step aside to pick up, and after all a while, get all serious. Rachel notices, as I hang up"

Rachel: What is it?
Me: Well...my dad died.

"I go back to sit down and continue watching TV as if nothing happened"

Rachel: What?! Are you...alright?
Me: Huh? Sure. Don't really care. I hate the guy. My brother called me. I think he died of liver problems. He's always drinking anyway, so it's expected.
Rachel: Filipe...do you seriously not care? Shouldn't we go to his funeral?
Me: Hmm...I haven't talked with my family in years. Since I started living with you actually. And I don't even exchange christmas cards anymore

"I laugh. Cynically. Rachel just stares at me completely dumb founded. I had never been one to talk with her about anything relating to my family, and she knew that its best not to ask when it comes to that. But...if her mother died, she'd go to the funeral. And she'd probably feel bad, even if she never admitted it."

Rachel: Well...alright then. If you don't want to go, fine
Me: Yeah. Don't worry to much about it.

----

"Meanwhile, Dante, Dale, Keeth and Amber are in GR Inc's office."

Amber: So you just left her?
Dante: Look, we didn't have much of a choice alright?! I tried to get her to jump, but then she used that damn wave motion sword. We need to rescue her
Amber: Seems...easy enough.

"Dale meanwhile had completely forgotten he saved that strange object...until now"

-----

"Gary and Stew walk into the XForce command room"

Gary: Heeeey! What's happening!
Stew: Hey. Good mornin to all. So any new mission?

-----

"James was sitting watching TV. He hadn't talked to the SXM in a while. Just then, the teleport chamber starts working...and Simon and Erica show up with Marianna"

James: About time? Is she calm?

"Simon sighs and sits down, Marianna also sits down"

Marianna: Pretty much yes
James: You're a good liar huh? Anyway

"James turns to her"

James: I'm not Fawkes. Frankly I don't give two shits about any favors we owe your dad. From now on, you aren't leaving this place. And you're lucky I don't just throw you in Ryker's and be done with it
Simon: James...come on that's a bit
James: I know its harsh. Isn't this was we're suppose to be about?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 pm

*Melissa accepts Yamairo's handshake, Katy motioning it's ok.*

Katy: From what she's told me, her entire family has ability's. She started getting worked up again when she mentioned some camp. I don't know yet what exactly it is, or what happened to her their. But I ensured her no one here would hurt her.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Yamairo: Your entire family? Something happened? "sigh"...at times like this James helps. I don't even need to ask

"Yamairo smiles"

Yamairo: Just tell us all about it. There's a reason this place was built. To help mutants

---

"Meanwhile, we find Nightmare on his way to the warehouse. As he walks long in the rain, he notices a very pale dark haired girl on the road. She's sitting on top a rock, and seems to be just waiting for something"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Nightmare: Interesting.

*He approaches the girl, having seeming to take a interest.*

*Meanwhile on Genosha near the mansion shadows seem to gather in broad daylight, creating a dome. They drop quickly, revealing Jet and a young women carrying a sword, who we recognize as Julie.*

Julie: That... was...
Jet: Shadow ports always feel weird your first time.
Julie: Well, thank you for...
Jet: Stop. Most days I might of killed you.

*Julie is taken aback a bit.*

Jet: Just say my interest lay somewhere else.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:47 pm

"The girl turns to Nightmare"

Girl: Hello Da-

"She stops herself while smirking"

Girl: Sorry sorry...you're probably not very keen on people calling you by your name? You prefer Nightmare right?

"She smiles at him. Her smile in the rain gives a very morbid feeling"

----

"Harry and Stella happened to be out for ice cream and just happen to pass by Jet and Julie. Under any normal conditions anyone would call this an asspull. But when it comes to Jet and Harry...its just how it works"

Harry: Jet!!

"Harry instantly gathers light in his hand. Stella is taken aback by this reaction"

Harry: What the hell are you doing here!? Rematch!? Terror Squad back!? What?!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Nightmare: You know who I am. Intriguing, nobody from my worst enemy to my closest allies had ever known my name. Tell my girl, was you here, expecting me to come.

Jet: Cool it Lightbulb. I was merely wondering if Jin was around. I wanted to speak to him.

*Julie has backed off, she could sense that one misstep and a fight would break out here.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Harry: Jin? You're shitting me right? What do you want with him anyway? Not like I'm gonna let you leave. Each time you show up, bad shit is afoot. So this time, I'll take hostilities!

"Stella is still finishing her ice cream, but her eye is already releasing blue energy characteristic of her psionic matter conversion"

---

Girl: Oh...I'm Death.
Nightmare: What...but...then what do you want with me?
Death: Well, its about your powers. You're...funny. you control something that all beings have. Their Dreams. That's something very strange isn't it? I guess I like strange things

"She looks up at the sky"

Death: And frankly it's been a while since I just hanged around something strange. Last time I was on this planet, it was business. And I prefer to just relax here. Humans are funny that way, that even things like me find them funny
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Jet: It's really none of your concern what I want with former allies. Besides, you assume I'm going to attack you or your allies?

Nightmare: Well, you are a strange one. So death likes to just hang around in the mortal world for entertainment.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Harry:...No, but whatever!

"Harry blasts Jet with a powerful beam. Between these two...reason doesn't really play a part. Harry hates Jet. Jet hates Harry"

----

Death: Only when I find people interesting. Like you said...you manipulate a concept. That's...interesting.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:28 pm

*Jet's body appears to just separate into shadows, the blast passing between them as he reforms.*

Jet: There was never any avoiding this, was there. *smirk*

*Jet gathers shadows quickly, sending a shadow blast at Harry. Julie makes her way over by Stella.*

Julie: I take it these two... are not on good terms.

Nightmare: There is more then one person in this world who can control a concept, but, you already know that don't you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:22 pm

Chulance: come on man.

"Cole sighs"

Cole: well my mother was raising me, my father..really dosen't like me or so. My mother found out about my powers, I've been robbing banks, my mom's a stripper, I was tired of her benig forced into this life style, sheh ated me, called me the same thing as my dad. "tears" I was just trying to help her..she sent me ou.
"Melissa whines"

Melissa: NO NO! My family is at camp! We haave to saaave them~ Pweeesesse!!! NO Im not stupid! Damn it! Why do you keep saying mutants? Were not the X Men! Yooour crazy! We HAVE to save my family, and if you super heroes or whatever won't help me I'll go boom on the camp again!

"She tries to calm down and shake Yamairo's hand but her eyes widden."

Melissa: My family, and us were in the camp! How can you be Evolved humans and not know bout it! all the Specials were there?! My Sister Angel, my daddy my mommy! Enough of these damn questions! I have to save them I'm not standing on some Comic Book island! Im saving my family!!!!!!

"Melissa begins to gather cosmic energy, and starts to levitate."
"As they trudge forward they notice something they hear crying walking inside a room they see teenagers, and young adults strapped to table, being experimented on by men in HAZMAT suits, Neil was talking to Bella."

Bella: I'll show you the Hulking Formula, combine it with the MgH Formula so far.
Neil: Alright let's test out some of these fusions,I'm surprised no morality or such? I like it.
Bella: Oooh charming.
Neil: haha, no I'm married, but let's get thisr esearch started.
Bella: Of course Tiger.

"They both head into another room, while Bella makes a noise like a cat. Kathy looksa t the people but she saw one of them, a criminal the FBI had taken in a multiple rapist."

Kathy: there performing experiments on criminals people nobody give's a damn about..that's how we haven't noticed there operation so far.
Terry: Whoo we need Stealth! Alright I have an idea, because we make lots of noise, I'll make brain waves redirect off of us.

"Terry uses his powers making it so brain waves are reflected away from them so they cannot be detected, and they burst into the facility, while Nikki heads inside."

Nikko: Alright so what we looking for?
Terry: Prisoners!!
Ledge: Alright then makes since. That demon Mephisto bastard..I'll help you bring him down. With the Phoenix on my side this shit will be easy. As for Abby..I'm sorry but..being in Hell damages your soul..it's damaging to your psyche. I don't mean to be void but unless you want to tamper with her soul you can find someone who can control souls extend some sort of box it, but even then that's a massive risk if they ever rip the box open then all those memories and experienes of hell flood in it can leave them adrooling mess.and in a state all the psioninc power in the world can't heal, so the main thing we can do is track down Crowley, Mephisto can come later but Crowley is the one who did the soul deals.
" In the office Dale wonders if he should bring up the object, and decide he should Keeth groans."

Keeth: Hey I have some other news those werewolves..I think there's some society out there for the supernatural lieka group I've been investigating it
Dale: hey guys..never thought to mention it dunno why I found some weird ass object that makes my spider sense go wild!
"Zane is sipping cofee Molly is monitoring them."

Molly: the others are doing there missions, we don't need your help to infilitrate Oscorp Atm.
Zane: Right we can find other work Afansas's project is being taken down, and if we get the dirt on him, diplomatic unity or what not we can have him put away.
"Jorgan was talking to Milo bout business between the Billionare Squad when Carmen came in."

Carmen: Hey Milo...I haev a question
Milo: what?
Carmen: well my power..yuor power..how can you be sure another mutant won't ge empathic mimicry or fiction powers, they'd eb dangerous.
Milo: haha were all one of kind, I Deadlocked certain abiltiies to prevent exactly that.
Carmen: deadlock?
Milo: Yes I have a state where I can access True power, and In there I control the source of all powers, I deadlocked several powers so nobody else can have them, such as your power, and Reese's ability EVEN if someone had managed to absorb it they cannot utilize it unless I allow them too, so you don't have to worry about that. Anyway I think I'll head back to Genosha, nice hanging with ya.

"Milo teleports away, and then Carmen activates her own power using Beyonder, she vanished and appeared near James hugging him."

Carmen: JAMSIE! IM BACK! I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!!
Keel: .........the fuck
Carmen: Thats's a BAD WORD! Haha but I saw fuck alot. I loooove to fuck but not with you with Jaamesieee! He's my boyfriend! I love him!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Tesla: I spent years thinking my family hated me. I only found out shortly before they died what the truth was, but still, from a young age... I grew up thinking they hated me. I... know the feeling.

Katy: Melissa!! Where is this camp, we'll get your family back, and make sure they don't go around capturing people again.

Kiya: We can cover more ground if we split up.

Sandra: Alright then. The main thing here is we get the soul deals dropped, sounds like we need to go after Crowley.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:05 pm

James: "sigh"...hey Carmen.

"James kisses her back. Simon is chocking on his laughter"

Simon: Oh the joys of love
James: Careful Fullmetal...thread lightly on making fun of a top class telepath

---

"Harry blasts the attack away, and then turns to light arriving behind Jet, going for a Lion Flash attack"

Harry: You're done! You're ALWAYS WEAKER!

Stella: No idea really...and you are?

"Stella has finished her ice cream and suddenly materializes her sword. While still paying attention to the fight, she's clearly threatening Julie"
----

"Yamairo sighs. This girl was...somehow her problem and the way she talks, reminds him of a long time ago"

Yamairo: Alright, listen kid. I don't know where you been for the past half a decade, but nobody uses the terms "special" and "evolved human". Its been proven that what we are is mutants. We live WITHIN the marvel world. It's...a long story.

"Yamairo takes notice of the name she said"

Yamairo: I know someone named Angel. She can dream the future. But I doubt she's your sister anyway. Lets just go save your family then. We'll talk later alright?

"Yamairo grabs her arm and tries to get her to calm down"

----

"Death smiles"

Death: Yep. Lots of them. I don't particularly find any of them interesting though. But you...you're a blood knight. Anyone with regrets huh? Why's that?

----

Dante: Oh yeah! Show it then

"Dale puts it on the table. Amber instantly recognizes the runes"

Amber: Wait...you said you found this in the offices of the Templars
Dante: Why...you know it?
Amber: Maybe...these runes...are really old. Ancient. Magic runes

--

Stew: Hmm...Red Room? Hei would know about that.
Gary: With all the work he does for us, why not make him a full time member Stew?
Stew: Because that'd be the most horrible publicity ever

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Julie: Whoa, I didn't come here for a fight. I just met that guy and asked for a ride.

*Jet body breaks apart again, the shadows spreading out in various directions and reforming behind Harry, letting out a shadow blast to the back of Harry's head point blank.*

Nightmare: If you must know, to say in in the ways of this generation, shit happens. If you can't handle that, if you do one bad thing, and spend all your life obsessing over it. Tell me, is that really living. Ones who can accept who they are, accept what they've done. These are people, who has hope.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 pm

"Carmen laughs."

Carmen: Oh don't be so meanie Jamsie! Be nice! Milo healed me from my coma, and my powers are back too! I can be superhero again! I'm rejoining the SXM! I need a squad whom I gonna join?! Smile
Keel: Lol...James is busy again. xD
Melissa: ANGEL! YOU KNOW HER! TAKE ME TO HER PWEESE! MY ANGEL DREAMS THE FUTURE TOO!!!!!! wel...actually..I went boom into the stars, I went boom on camp, boomed myself flew through space, and came back after a long long long long nap! Very Happy

"Melissa purrs."

Melissa: Oooh a manly man! Your so hawt!
Dale: I dno't know much about all this.
Keeth: Amber how old are we talking?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next