Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by Chaos Kid Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 am

*Dan sat at his computer in his wheelchair, an electric looking woman hologram was hovering next to him. She looked similar to Tom's assistant from Toonami. Her name being Nausica

Nausica: Hey, you haven't slept in some time. You may be increadibly smart but your body is weak. I still don't entirely get why you don't just make yourself a new body.

Dan: I just don't want to. This guy might as well just marry the damned camera.

Nausica: You ought to get yourself a girlfriend, and SLEEP.

Dan: I'm going to test out the suit

Dan's wheelchair moved its self in front of a black power armor suit. The seat lifted up, and the back of the suit opened up. He slid in, the back closed instantly. The pedastool it stood on moved to the side then lifted up into the ceiling as a hole opened up into the ceiling and the suit was moved up through it. He was later unseen shooting out of a manhole in the industrial district in Portland Oregon. He flew up into the upper atmosphere and flew at seven and a half times the speed of sound. He reached the SXML tower and computer hacked opened a window, then flew beside Milo, just out of arms reach. At the same time there were fifty two spherical robot's getting survivers out of the rubble.

Iron Strike: Yo, name's Iron Strike, I'd like to join? And I have fifty two robots helping people out of the rubble.

--------------------------------

*Shinku walked into the Oscorp main office. He saw Neil, something felt off was that really Neil's voice? Why did that happen.

Shinku: Neil. Tell me what the HELL happened? I want a straight answer. NOW.
Chaos Kid
Chaos Kid
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 am

Tesla: Manda is always the one we look towards when Phoenix isn't available, or we if want to keep things on the down low. We can concern ourselves with the SXML tower later.

Sandra: Your right Dave..

*Sandra gave Abby a hug, having some tears, a mix of joy that Abby's back, but still saddened this ever happened.*

*Juliet thanks Milo for the official invitation to the group.*

Juliet: Thank you Mr. Ventro, I'll be ready to help however I can.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:37 am

"Meanwhile, Aaron is talking with Oliver. They have just seen the news"

Aaron: Well, the Illuminati are done. Or rather, if Milo leaves, I doubt we can pull the same strings we pulled before. Has anyone talked at all? Namini, Ganta, James...Fawkes? Heck even Amber? We lost contact with everyone once the power outage happened. Heck I got a call from Icy asking if I could lend him the Stark jet so he could head to Japan and find Yama. All the teams are down. And frankly, this "SXML" idea...I don't like it. It centralizes us. Makes us a much easier target. Plus Milo knows there's going to be people that are not going to agree to that VRA business.

-----

"Meanwhile, James is seen out in NYC. He had been searching for Carmen during the entire debacle, and now that he was sure she was free, he was heading to Oscorp to try and get some answers"

James: Milo says that both her and that Sammie girl were freed. I need to find Jorgan and ask him where the hell Carmen is

"Just then, his phone rings"

James: Hello?
...: Good day Psych...
James: Wait...Fullmetal? What...
Simon: Bah you're no fun. Anyway, you saw the news?
James: About the SXML thing...yeah?
Simon: Are you going to do it? Join the new team
James: Right now, I just want to find my girlfriend alright...
Simon: Yeah well...I was thinking. Milo's going to do everything by the book this time right? What if...we go back to our old jobs?
James: I've thought about it...I'll call you latter about it. See if you can find the others. Ledge is around, but I have no idea where Keel and the others disappeared to...nice hearing from you

"James hangs up. Indeed, he had thought about this. Just like Fawkes told him, he had to be the guy that makes the tough decisions that nobody else is willing to make. But...right now he was wanted to find Carmen"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Duke had just seen a news report with milo on it again. He seemed to be helping all of the other mutants. Maybe Milo could help him. He got onto his computer and searched for a while. After a few hours of searching he finally found his home phone number. So he called it. the phone rang a few times then the answering machine kicked in. "Hey. I saw the news thing. And i also know you help mutants. I'm confused at the moment. I'm not sure if I'm a mutant or not. So i thought you could help me out." Duke hung up the phone and started changing from his work clothes.

Aiden turned on the news as he ate his cereal. As he watched he noticed Milo standing there. Enraged he stood up and flipped the table walking out and towards milo's mansion. About 5 miles away he set up right there, and he would wait until Milo came back, and wait to go to sleep, then he would shoot him while he was asleep. He changed his arm into the long barrel sniper rifle, this time with a more advanced scope. He kept an eye on the front door and waited.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:46 pm

*Meanwhile in the city of LA, cops have come to a apartment building. Inside a body is seen, blood running from a bullet wound to the skull, a small hole in the glass window. The officers seems puzzled, from the angle of the shot, they determine it came from a much higher vantage point then any of the surrounding building.

At a dirt air stripe not far outside LA, a small plane lands, the dry surface causing a lot of dust to kick up. When the dust clears, the door sides open on the small single engine plane. We see a sniper rifle getting laid down before a figure jumps out of the plane. We see this figure as Kiya, she speaks to the pilot as he exists the aircraft.*

Kiya: I want transport. Atlanta, Georgia. I'll pay you extra for your troubles.

*Juliet has left the mansion, going out to sight see around Genosha. Along route she meets up with Katy.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:15 pm

"Oliver was watching the news he was contacting his assistant he was going to sign up with the VRA, he was nervous about giving his public information but then again he wanted peace."

Oliver: People suspect the Green Arrow might be involved in the Illuminati. But I don't think their over, there public, SHIELD use to be hidden, when they became public they only become more powerful they could gather weapons globally, and such. I think the same will happen with the Illuminati. As Long as we have Milo on our side we should be fine, I hope I think it wasn't wise giving the Government such a powerful weapon that they might turn against us. No were yet to gather, I'm sure Milo's going to try to gather,according to my Government contacts Milo stole Watchtower. I'm going to sign up for VRA, but I want to get closer to Waller to eliminate her president or not I don't care if I look like a sexist or racist or what not some have connected me to Jorgan's murder ,I just hope The Devil dosen't rise Amanda from Hell.
Aaron: You think she'll be in Hell?
Oliver: Who knows, she probably belongs their. then again I wonder where we'd go. But enough with the religious discussion, I have work to do your free to stay as long as you want, and I'm going to join the SXML I think we all should for now.

"With that Oliver headed out he'd been on a dark path that lead to him torturing Yua's family, he wanted their memories gone, and wanted to get Stark's technology back, Jorgan was outside in the Iron Patriot armor he'd flown to the New Avengers Tower coming in in the iron Patriot armor, and retracting it into his body."

Oliver: The girls ok?
Jorgan: THere resting Walter's watching them, I think I need to fix my public image, go full superhero, maybe join the SXML I have no idea, but some of my employee's were murdered.
Oliver: Damn probably Cleansers, we need to finish them and Desmond once and for all, Arthur tells me that Desmond hired some assassin to kill Carl, we need to find the asasssin expose him, clear STark's name, lots to do.
Jorgan: Your going soft Oliver, I know your having Yua's family have the top of line hospital care.
Oliver: There kids we tortured innocent children..how is that..we tortured an innocent man, bystanders. To save our own yes Sammie is like a daughter, Carmen is the same to you. We did those things for the people we love, but doing something wrong for love dosen't make it right. We have to fix that family, we have alot to fix.
Jorgan: I honestly don't give a shit about them, but we do need to stop that Angel, find out what Crowley meant by that he won, Ledge healed said he can't find Cas and none of the Angels have responded.
Oliver: That's SXM terrirtory, Angels never did shit for me.
Jorgan: Alright then just stopping by.

"Jorgan flew off, and Oliver left contacting the hospital to make sure they were okay, he was going to sign up for the VRA sooner or later, and heading to his hangar he was heading to his Private Jet planning to his limo wanting to get to visit Yua's family in the hospital, grabbing a bouquet of flowers and leaving to the hospital in the limo."
"Dave had went to the tower meeting with Milo inside quickly learning the situation and leaving back to Sandra seeing Abby was awake, and he left returning with some tea bringing it to Abby."

Dave: Nice that your awake how ya doing Abby? Sandra hey I spoke with Milo, he had this big press conference we missed it. David and some others watched it on youtube, SXML is a new team anyone can join just not all mutants were gonna get stronger I guess. The tower is our new head quarters more suited up and stuff.
Milo: No problem, and I'm not that old I don't even age XD just call me Milo, Miloes, Overpowered, something but not Mr. Ventro. Razz WEre not in a business meeting.

"However as that happened another person flew into the tower another hero named Iron Strike, he surfed his thoughts and grinned he was a cool hero."

Milo: Nice. I like the suit, fresh as hell your in I'm looking for new members for the SXML. Well you've already made your way into the tower. Yeah Kathy made a mess in Manhattan, I need to track her down, no doubt it's connected to all the other mutants that got powers from Neil's formula I nearly consumed it myself. So a technological genius o nthe team that should prove well, here have this.

"He tossed Dan a room key."

Milo: It's a security card hired-wired to your DNa, soul ,aura all of that. You can use it to come directly to the tower via teleportation but only to the tower.
"Neil was in the office he'd had one conforntation with jorgan, Walter was watching the girls, he was shifting into Sinister's metallic skin, he'd fused with his genes, it seemed he'd "Revived" him within him. Neil groaned struggling for control with Sinister, his mission was to kill Amanda Waller."

Neil: Waller..must die...
Sinister: I am the one in control Potter..give up.
Neil: GOD DAMN IT

"Neil got up smashing his desk by punching it seeing Shinku confronting him his mutant invasion on Waller, he had control o his powers but was dealing with control over Sinister, and Waller was still alive no doubt plotting some new project to deal with the "mutant" Threat."

Neil: Damn it What do you want? An apology I gave you money, a job! Amanda waller wants us dead. She must be eliminated. Mutants must have their place in society. The superior should not be ridden, the inferior should be on the ones who are persecuted not vice versa! Ah I mean damn it you want an answe tit's

"Neil fell to the ground struggling for control sweating, his eyes turning red, he'd made a mistake in his gambit for power he was loosing control. His arms were shifted into a metallic alloy, and he stood up looking at Shinku he didn't have time to deal with this he needed to find Walter before Kathy came to Oscorp."

Neil: I..did what I have to save my kind. I must protect mutants. The Government took our powers, they nearly wiped us out, the threat is not over the Iron Sentinels remain, no doubt they've harnessed many new technological wonders from Stark.
Chulance: Makes sense let's get her then.
Sirius: :Alright then where is she and..

"Suddenly Zach ran into Chulance tackeling him to the ground, Sirius shaking his head it seemed the friends were having a reunion and the two friends got up."

Zach: CHU CHU WERE BACKJ BUT MIKEY IS
Chulance: Hey Nice to see ya again Zach sorry to cut this short but
Zach: WAIT! me and Mikey started a band in texas, it was crazy we got so many bitches! We turned Texas upside down, our powers came back, but Mikey found some weapon that Skrulls were looking for, and he vanished into thin air! The Skrulls did too, We HAVE to save Mikey please! We have to find him.
"Roger was cleaning an item his powers and these flash backs he had never been involved with too many drugs, and nothing too serious such as PCP so he wondered about the cause of the Flash Backs, had the surge that took out powers caused his mind to fall apart."

Roger: Maybe that formula Neil Potter had I don't know wtf to do god damn it.

"Roger grabbed a can of sprite gourging it down setting it down on the counter. Nothing was making since confused stellar energy emitted from his hand blasting the can into an aisle, he looked around no one was around. He was nervous the instances where his power manifested were worst, not to mention he'd finally learned that his pastor Reese Warren had been dead for months crushing his dreams of being a Youth Pastor with him. He'd fled the Aviation service, and now he was struggling to control his powers going to fetch a mop to clean up the mess the spilled sprite had caused."

Roger: I have to fix this somehow..I have to get control.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:35 pm

"duke then remembered that there was a hotline number. He would try calling that. He dialed the number."

Aiden: Hello, Milo? My name is Duke. I'm confused at the moment. I'm not sure if I'm a mutant or not. So i thought you could help me out.

"Aiden paced around his room a little, being slightly nervous about talking to such a great man, at least in his eyes."

Last edited by Cpt. Lucky on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Sandra: New name, and a new base. Well, Milo knows what he's doing.
Abby: Dave...

*She gave him a hug.*

Abby: What... happened to me?

*Tesla was surprised by Zach sudden appearance.*

Tesla: Damnit, Mikey is missing... Sirius, we may have to delay our plans. Damned aliens. Lets still go to Manda, she may be able to help. She's usually in the mansion if she's here.

*Some time later a plane is seen landing outside Atlanta. The pilot is seen shutting down all the systems after landing.*

Pilot: We've arrived.

*He then feels cold, hard metal pressed against the back of his head.*

Kiya: Good, now goodbye.

*With that she took a shot, blood splattering all over the front windshield of the aircraft. She jumps into the front, searching the man finding him wearing body armor, and carrying a concealed gun. She took his phone looking though all the numbers.*

Kiya: You think I didn't know who you was. Don't worry, your buddies will join you in hell soon enough.

*She gets out of the aircraft, her next target, Roger.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 pm

*Minutes after Terrell was ambushed by officers, Terrell is seen kicking the last cop standing in the face. News chopper swarm in to catch Terrell on footage, but he turns invisible.*

Terrell: This isn't the same... Damn we need something to save the world from.

*Terrell makes his way back to the Redeemers Tower where Mike is talking about Milo and the SXML.*

Mike: We ain't joinin' that shit. The Redeemers don't work with second rate teams like SXM and the Avengers... Oh Terrell, what's up?

Terrell: That's the last time I go on patrol. I like having my powers, but I also miss having people worth fighting for. I'll just go to crime scenes when they pop up.

Mike: Damn, you got set up again?

Terrell: Yeah, but they can't touch me... No one can.

---------------

*Meanwhile a video of Fusion goes viral over the internet. It shows him snorting cocaine and laughing with friends before flying and crashing into a building.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Kid Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Shinku was worried, Neil seemed to be turning into Mr. Sinister.

Shinku: Neil, get a hold of your self, remember, you want to protect people, not destroy them! You're way better than this, if you can't keep control, I'll let you die with honor and pride! You can't fall to Mr. Sinister, you need to make your friend proud!

*Just then Shinku saw the announcement roll across the mutated tv. Shinku got behind Neil, kncking him out.*

Shinku: Sorry Neil, that Milo might be able to help you.

*Shinku tied Neil up in adamantium chains, he then put a small cut in the metalic skin, then put a strong sedative and paralyzer in his blood stream. He was on his motorcycle and arrived at the SXML tower. He saw a secretary

Shinku: Hey, this is a bit of an emergency, can you get Milo? I need his powers to save this guy.

Secretary: I'm calling him now.

*she dials the number*

Secretary: "Hello, some one here seems to need you imedeitly"

----------------

Iron Strike: Thanks, please make sure you never read my mind, I find it offensive, just saying. Also, I'm staying in my place, My underground facility is there, And I like it there, do you have Stark's number? I would love to talk to him about super suits. Where is Kathy? She will probably need protection. And don't you think she should have a limiter to help her stay in control?
Dan thought for a second.*

Iron Strike: Shouldn't we try to get a conferance with the head bitch? She's a danger to your kind. Though I was unaffected by the "power shortage" so I'm not technically a mutant, I was an expirement.

*Milo's cell rang*

Iron Strike: "It's your answer desk secretary."
Chaos Kid
Chaos Kid
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:29 pm

"Neil lay unconscious his body fighting for control with Mr. Sinister's genes laying unconscious Walter came in seeing his boss on the ground. He whipped out his gun activating his ability as he went over to Mr. Sinister/Neil unconscious with Shinku gone leaving and racing to the SXML tower to get help, Walter leaning down to touch him to feel for a pulse."

Walter: He's alive, it couldn't be Kathy she's for more destructive. Hmm it seems this transformation might not have been what he intended Mr. Sinister cannot be allowed to rise. Is he rising or..

"Walter deactivated his ability, and Neil melted Walter reached forward to grab him, as a Milo Clone was seen touching Neil using biological manipulation to stabilize his genetic structure, and Neil lay on the floor in his business suit. Milo had destroyed Mr. Sinister's genes infused within Neil, and Walter backed up. Milo had also removed the paralyzer and sedative from his blood stream, and disintegrated the admantium chains."

Milo Clone: I was sent by one of Neil's allies. He should be fine he won't have access to Sinister's powers but he'll be in full control of his body.

"The Milo Clone vanished, fading out of existence with his mission fulfilled, not before sending Shinku a telepathic message stating that Neil was fixed."
Milo: Hmm no problem. you can stay where-ever you want the SXML needs helping hands all around. I have Aaron's number, but I don't think he wants me giving it out. I'm sure you can just head down to his Mansion or his office he's sure to be there. Kathy is a close friend of mine known her for years she don't need no limiter haha, I'm sure we'll find out what happened to her eventually. This Superhero Business gets kinda chaotic alot.

"Milo paused he wouldn't let it spread about his confrontation with Amanda even if she told others, he'd be there to deal with whatever she threw at mutants, he was still debating about reviving Carl, and getting rid of her."

Milo: The President isn't someone we can just go kill off she hasn't directly done anything to us, she's used several contacts, sources, and dirty tactics of course. She's a politician it's what there good at. I can try and get a press conference with her, but it won't do much good.

"As Milo's phone ring his eyes flashed sending a clone to deal with Neil's situation."

Milo:I know I already dealt with it no big deal, some failed genetic fusion. Anyway I have a call on the SXM hotline, need to answer that.

"Milo went over to the phone picking up listneing to Duke."

Milo: Ah I see well you made the right call, and yes you are a mutant hold on get ready some first time teleporters get a little queasy.

"Milo caused Duke to appear infront of him."
"Tommy rushed in and uploaded something onto the plasma screen and it showed the youtube video of Milo snorting cocaine with friends crashing."

Tommy: DAMN MILO's a druggie, and somebody got him on tape!
Construct: That's quite the spectacle Ventro abuses illegal substances why should I be concerned
Riya: Ah that's so bad! They got him on tape. Sad After his amazing speech.
Dave: It's a long story but we literally can't tell you or you'll die.
Abby: Huh...
Dave: You sold your soul for David, we thank you. But lots of bad things have happened, leading to a situation that Milo managed to stabalize you've been without a soul for months. You cannot learn what happened during your souless months..I'm sorry to push all this on you, but lying to my family has never resulted in anything good so that's..hte truth, but none of that matters we love you and were glad your back.
"Roger had decided not to try and deal with any sort of canned soda or any soda beverage tired of causing them to explode all over his newely mopped floors, he'd turned to reading a few magazines, and had gotten off the phone with his mother, he was hiding his powers from his family only his grandfather knew and the situation was growing harder to conceal."

Roger: Maybe if I learn to fly again I can get to my gran dpa's house, because I don't think If I set my powers off on a plane or taxi tha'tll run so well.
"The group heads to find Manda."

Zach: Hey MANDA WAS SUP I
Chulance: Smh...can you find Mikey? HE was missing, he got involved with Skrulls who were stuck in their human forms by the power surge.

Last edited by Mr. Chow on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:44 pm

"Next thing duke knew he was standing in front of some people. He felt slightly disoriented, and a little dizzy but nothing he couldn't handle at the moment."

Duke: How do you know that I'm a mutant, when you just talked on the phone with me?
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Abby: I gave my soul... is... David alright... I mean... was what I did worth it?
Sandra: David is fine.

*Sandra hugged Abby, overjoyed to have her daughter back.*

Sandra: David! Abby is awake!

*Kiya after a little time tracks Roger exact location, entering an apartment complex she heads into the stairs making her way to a the floor Rogers room is on. Getting outside the room, Kiya takes out her dual small firearms.*

Kiya: Another of these bastards is about to pay for all they've done.

*Opening the door, she quietly enters. Finding Roger, she takes a shot.*

Manda: Skrulls? *sigh* This group and aliens. Alright, I'll take a look.

*Manda starts searching for Mikey.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Kid Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:04 pm

*Dan raised an unseen eyebrow*

Iron Strike: I think there are a few thousand family's that disagree about the limiters. You really need to figure out how to keep Kathy from unintentionally killing more people.

*Iron strike stood for a moment before flying away with a quick bye*

----------------------------

*Shinku got a telepathic message from the Milo clone.*

Neil is fixed you should join SXML come up to my office

*Shinku went up to the floor Milo was on and entered the office*

Shinku: Thank you for helping out Neil, I'll join SXML. What should I do first?
Chaos Kid
Chaos Kid
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:22 pm

"Suddenly as David came into the room he was tossed against the bed, and Zachariah the Seraphim appeared clapping gad the Fuller family was finally having a reunion."

Zachariah: Good Good it seems things are coming together with your family. I am the angelic mastery of memories and you see I can ruin Abby beyond repair for Ventro's little trick. But I have no intention of that you see Phoenix I require your assistance to save my family, and I will go to any lengths to save my family, My Older brother was slain by a terrorist named Castiel who's working on taking over Heaven. You Phoenix have control over the energies of life and death itself harnessing your true powers you are a force to be weakened worth your previous reincarnation Jean Grey realized this. We need you to use the Phoenix's full powers to recreat Shawkun's soul he is the key to saving Heaven. I am a good man but my family comes first.
DAvid: How do we know that
Zachariah: You now nothing I've been around when your civilization was in it's diapers! I love my family, you love yours we can relate.
Dave: But how do we.
Zachariah: Listen to me Castiel is the Reason Abby is in her current situation! He is the sole cause of him, he's in league with Crowley a demon bent on gaining lordship over hell. These two seek dominion over the universe, and my mission is to stop them, restore my family, Phoenix recreat his soul.
"Roger was just heading out the Convience Store looking up into the skies now in the ally he planned the fly away, summoning stellar energy the bullet hit the energy, but the impact knocked roger into the wall, leaving him in shock as he surrounded himself in energy in complete shock."

Roger: HOLY WHAt the !

"Roger backs up in fear upon seeing the bullet confused, in another part Zane is on the phone Kiya had left after SHIELD had turned on them again it had been enough especially when she learned they were connected to Unit X which eliminated her family, gun in hand he was typing on a laptop."

Zane: Damn she's taking them out like flies.
"Manda finds Mikey but he feels different in another part of Manhattan Mikey in all black attire is seen in his human form, and is groaning gun in hand a highly advanced weapon, he opens fire taking out some rapists in an ally, the woman rushes over to him at inhuman speeds."

Woman: Thank you I..was
Mikey: So they were trying to rape you high
Woman: yes I.

"Mikey blasted the woman with the weapon disintegrating her, and groaned looking around and stashing the weapon he went to get a Daily Bugel newspaper looking it over."

Mikey: So it worked..the Dimensional Transporter. Now we can rid other realities of the mutant scum. Heh I wonder what kind of abomination other me is, but I'm sure the anti Mutants will figure it out and eliminate him. Saddest thing about this verse Ventro is a hero here. Well screw him I killed him in my world, I'll just have to do the same thing here. This world is reaching the breaking point much later, but whatever The Universal Church of Truth will be stopped, and Ventro and eveyone this world will be cleanesed just like mine. "Grins"
Milo: I scanned your DNA signature to see if you had the X Gene, just a typical global scan. Plus the way you described what you could do sort of explained it, I've determined your ability is Reactive Adaption. Whatever kills you you can come back from the dead immune to your power, and if you want you can learn to harness your powers at the Ventro Institute here on Genosha and even join the team if you wish.

"Milo noted what Dan said but didn't respond he was more interested in Duke, a potential new recruit to his now growing team, together they'd save the world. Then Shinku came in."

Milo: Heh now 'm popular. Nothing better then press coverage. Nothing really just help out, here take this security card it's hard wired to your DNA, soul, magic blah blah and it can teleport you to the tower and only the tower.

"Milo tossed him a card."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:30 pm

*Terrell couldn't believe it, but shook his head as the video replayed a few times.*

Terrell: Cut it off, it's most likely fake. Milo is too good to do drugs. i doubt that he's ever needed them... Now let's get to business.

Mike: What business?

Terrell: Remember what I said about what would happen once we got our powers back?

Mike: Damn... I'll stay out this time bruh. I gotta go visit Tiff.

*Terrell throws up his deuces before his body vanishes.*

Terrell: I'm not the traditional hero...

-----------------------------------

*Siddiq, an African man is seen at party of people raving. The cover to get into the party was $40, but the parties thrown by Rev of Ev was phenomenal. It seemed like everyone was on something. Siddiq walks by two women kissing each other on the dance floor and grins as people begin to give in to their sexual impulses.*

Siddiq: The Revolution of evolution begins!!!!!!!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Sandra: But, Shawkun of all people? The man is twisted, a complete nut case. He'll turn on you the second he finds any gain for himself by doing so. Ive face him many times, I know he can't be trusted.

*Kiya had noticed the energy surrounding Roger.*

Kiya: Lucky. If I still had the anti-mugen weapons Milo provided me in SXM, you'd be done with right now.

*She figured she might not get through a energy barrier, the best tactic to use would be to remain out of sight, and trail Roger. Strike again when he drops his guard.*

Manda: He's in Manhattan.
Tesla: Alright, we'll go get him. Then we need your help again.
Manda: I'll be here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Kid Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:21 pm

*Iron Strike was flying home, until his scanners picked up an unusual energy signature. His sights then zoomed in on a girl getting disintigrated.*

Iron Strike: Mother fucker!

*After having cursed to him self, he flew in at high speed, delivering an electrified kick.*

Iron Strike: The fuck do you think you're doing?! I won't let you off easy!

*Iron Strike moved to the left, delivering three rapid punches, all strong enough to crush rock.

---------------

Shinku: I'll head to my room then, thank you for helping Neil.

*Shinku walked off towards his room following the numbers, He opened it up and fell onto the bed.*

Shinku: Why is this universe so fucked? I don't get why we have to go through this. And I can only wonder if I'll be of any help to this fucked up universe? Do I even want to be? Ugh.

*Shinku fell asleep*
Chaos Kid
Chaos Kid
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Zachariah: Castiel has grown far more powerful. He's fused with the Soul of the Universe, he's more powerful then anyone in Heaven. Don't mention Ventro because Shawkun managed to overpower Milo with the SOTU, imagine what an experienced angel could do with his experience he's a far more potent threat, and Shawkun knew much, Castiel knows far more. Please re-construct his soul please Phoenix.
"Roger soared through the air heading to a roof t op and bursting the door down as he rushed inside whipping out his phone to call 911, and for help."

Roger: Gosh darn! crazy memories, powers, now assassins!
Chulance: Let's go then
Sirius: I got this.

"Sirius converted the group into molecules, and re-appeared in the ally where they saw Dan striking Mikey down shattering bones, Sirius forming pillars to slam into Dan to knock him away from Mikey while rushing over to him to heal him, Tesla assumed her daimond form, and Chulance drew his blade."

Chulance: BASTARd
Zach: TYOU ATTACKED MIKEY!
Mikey: heh..looks like mutants lik eme here.
Sirius: You shoul be fine but god damn it transform
Mikey: Right!

"Mikey transformed into his "Thing" State, while Sirius formed the pillars he'd formed into cannons that began to gathe rconcussive energy and they opened fire on DAn, while Chulance prepared, and Zach took control of probability making it 75% that the beams would hit Dan, and made it less then 50% that Dan could dodge more then half of Sirirus's attacks."

Zach :I control the luck!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Kid Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 pm

*Dan smiled in his helmet*

Iron Strike: didn't know you'd protect a guy who just killed an innocent girl.

*Dan used a sonic blast, shattering the pillars, and the ground, he flew through the sewers and hit the button on the card appearing in Milo's office*

Iron Strike: Hello Milo, please read my mind, then project the image on the wall, your friends should be here in a moment. I just saw some dude named mikey disintigrate some girl.
Chaos Kid
Chaos Kid
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Sandra: *sigh* Alright I'll help you. But be careful with him, like I already warned you, that man cannot be trusted.

*Sandra summons the Phoenix's powers to re-construct Shawkun's soul.*

*Kiya watched what building Roger went into, and went to another building along side it. She knew what floor Roger's room should be at, and went to get a good view of his room. After checking a few rooms, she finds one where she can see Roger on the phone. She opened the window of the room she broke into, and took aim right at Rogers head. Then two shots where fired.*

*Tesla looked back at Mikey.*

Tesla: Innocent girl? Mikey what's going on, who is this guy?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:08 am

"Zachariah took the soul and thanked the family leaving the soul was his, and now the first step to clashing with the SXML, he appeared in the Redeemers Tower."

Zachariah: hello Redeemers
Tommy: hold up you blocking the TV
Construct: This is highly upsetting to me
Zachariah: Wait Wait I'l be brief! I'm an Angel, and i require help please to save Heaven. Sad In return I can promise Paradise with any women you want.
"Roger was on the phone the stellar energy summoned again to defend himself, and he sent the bullet back, seeing the bullet he flew forward jetting forward and tackling Kiya into the ground."

Roger: WHo the hell?! What the fuck is you!

"Roger showed his loss of memories not even remembering Kiya, however he had a violent flash with him and Kiya assaulting an armored car."
Mikey: no idea he's insane. I vanished next thing I pop up here, and some guy's attacking me out of nowhere,
Sirus: Bastard.
"Milo was trying to interview Duke reading Dan's thoughts and projecting them."

Milo: Ah Shit. I'm positive there's an explanation as soon as I finish this interview with this guy here, I'll go check the situation out with Mikey.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Kid Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:24 am

*Dans face was twitching in his helmet*

Iron Strike: You're joking right? He just killed an innocent girl! Don't shrug shit like this off!

*Iron Strike charged his left palm*

Iron Strike: If you try hurting anyone else, I'll remove your head!

-------------

*Shinku watched the projection and walked forward*

Shinku: My name is Shinku or Hell Strike, I agree, but Milo is stronger than us, we just have to wait
Chaos Kid
Chaos Kid
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:27 am

*Mike looked at Zachariah with a smirk as he made his proposal.*

Mike: Our leader ain't here, but you can tell us what you want? Just hurry it up so we can finish watching our movie.

-----------------------

*Terrell appears in DC and walks toward the White House. Two iron sentinels block his path however. Hittting the both with a sphere of zinnon energy, he turns them into stone and continues on.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 am

"A shocked expression swept over Dukes face. He was surprised. he wasn't sure whether he liked the Idea of not being able to die or not. Then Milo told him about the Ventro Institute and join the team"

Duke: You're saying I can join the Ventro Institute? That would be amazing!
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next