Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:45 pm

"Alternate Mikey looked at Angel, and the girls he was pretty sure he could take them, he'd easily murdered them in his own world but wondered how powerful their abilities had grown instead he fired a barrage of rock spikes, and hit the button the alternate reality machine activitng fusing the realities the sheer reality fusion was causing chaos, Angel still bleeding Katy teleported away taking her to a nearby hospital, and Mikey moved forward bashing Juliet into the wall, as he went o er to the machine a portal activating."

Alternate Mikey: Time to go then!

"Katy returned charging but Mikey fired a rock spike, she became water reforming around Mikey to encase him in ice, and he tackeled both of them into the alternate reality, the portal closing as they fell towards New York Iron Sentinels moved in, Mikey assuming his human form as they caught them, and both were taken out by a powerful electric discharge, and the Iron Sentinel flew to Ryker's."
"Tommy had been watching a youtube video Tech N9ne Show me a God, and poster was MiloVentrgirl9000 and it was clippings of Milo and various battle's he had Tommy didn't care he wanted a loud version of the song, and knew he was famous too due to the power wipe."

Tommy: what's on the flash drive?
Construct: Mike told me info about SHIELd, but the back-lash took out their files on superhumans.
Tommy: Well let's review it let's see how we can use it.
"Roger maintains the shiel,d and forms two cannons on the shield that fire stellar energy taking out Security then he forms a hover board under the shield, and they head out of the hospital, when an anti mugen bullet flies towards the shield Kiya shoots the bullet deflecting it and Joel is seen, as Zane gives him the middle finger, Joel is seen moving his hands, and seconds later Roger yells out as the shield falls apart, and Kiya's head splits open blood rushing out as tooth picks with anti mugen tops had pierced her head, instantly killing her, there falling one has hit Roger, Zane grabs onto them as they fall, SHIELD is seen mobilizing in the distance, Roger struggles summoning the shield right before the trio's bodies hit the gorund."

Zane: Roger! ROGER! KIYA KIYA FUCK KIYA NO!!!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU~!
Roger: I can't...she's gone. "Tears" She's..
Zane: FUCK YOU BASTARD JOEL I"M GOING TO KILL YOU

"Zane rushed forward towards the hospital, but a sedative hit him, Joel grinned as Zane fell to the floor slipping unconscious as SHIELD moved in."
Ricky: someone's trying to hide their crush?
Ben: Leave the girl alone we don't want to take shit
Ricky: You think I want to be here? nothing against you guys, I love superheroe. I'm not no hero, I'm a vigilante at most, I just kick ass because of what happened to my mama, that's it. I was caught helping you guys get your damn powers back, so that's why I have to lead this team alright.
Ben: Yeah you gave me the power back that got my wife and kid killed thanks.
Dave: I've always loved Asgard, I wish we were friends with Zeus, an them I bet Olympus is nice, then again Asgard probably is better. Very Happy The Gods here dun want to kill us. xD
"Riya hugged Terrell excited he had his old powers back."

Riya: Hold on..you have everything including the power gem, tap me give me complete control of my powers, pweese. That can be my baby shower present from you, or one of them. Christian is a good name! We can call him Lil Chris. Smile
"Keeth was about to roast the man but he'd been pinned to the wall, the damn Ghost Rider pinned to the wall, he expected working in the SXMl to be easy."

Keeth: well shit I got humbeled. If you want a fight, then check this, let me off this wall, and i'll show you why I'm God's number one bad ass.
Solid: Not much you should train yourself you can have untold uses with your ability in combat.
Mishi: Ooohn ok.
"The Superhero Response Unit had been deployed to the boy's house, a typical mutant incident, Clint was going to take care of this himself what with tensions between mutants and humans, he'd brought a few armored squad cars to the home, and a tranquilizer gun tracked with power negation sedatives, he knocked on the door."

Clint: Let's see if this manifestation was hostile or accident.
"However Castiel appears in-front of Lucifer unharmed he had no seeked a fight, but he felt the Resistance he was one with everything he shook his head."

Castiel: I simply wanted peace, your time in Hell has changed you I agree. I admit to have not experiencing damnation, but I have felt hte wrath of Heaven's prisons which in my opinion what the Angels do die.I am the Lord Your God, a new God a better one you and the resistance will fail.

"Castiel clashes with Lucifer easily overpowering him, and then uses the Flames of Faltine against him combined with powerful Enochian magic."

Castiel: I'm going to Burn the Devil, and then the Resistance will be stopped, RACHEL DECIMATE THEM!

"Rachel and the counter forces had countered Zachariah's forces, Zachariah fled to the Council of Thrones safe haven for an importan meeting, with Namek clashing with some angels, fighitng Balthazar."

Balthazar: CAS WONT LOOSE!
Namek: Yes he WILL!
"Soon they arrive on Genosha, and Dale leaps out."

Dale: Hey! Nice tom eet yall again haha!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm

"Ruth and Akroma face up to Rachel"

Akroma: Stand down fallen
Ruth: OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE HEAVENLY BLADE!

"Ruth creates thousands upon thousands of heavenly blade of archangel level and fires them all on Rachel. Akroma follows it up with a torrent, a literal tsunami, of heavenly fire"

"Meanwhile, Lucifer himself shows his control of Hell's Fire, creating a massive wall that matches the flames of faltine. It's has if galaxies are forming right in this very battlefield"

Lucifer: You may have the power of God...but you are still just a petty little fallen angel. I am Lucifer the Morningstar, THE Fallen Angel!!

"Lucifer suddenly flies forward and blasts Castiel at close range with a huge torrent of hell fire"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 pm

*Juliet seen what happened, and got herself back to her feet.*

Juliet: Well damn, I already got a bad feeling about this.

*She knew she should head to the tower and find someone who was in charge, as there was not much she personally could do.*

*Meanwhile Manda had become aware of both Mickey and Katy's sudden disappearances.*

Manda: Both. Hmm. Milo, Sandra.

*Sandra picks up Manda's call.*

Sandra: Manda.
Manda: Forget the formalities. Listen Katy and Mikey both just vanished, off the radar. Angel is in the hospital and the new girl Juliet appears to be heading back to the tower. She was with Katy, she probably knows what's going on.
Sandra: Alright, I'll check it out soon, when I'm done here.

*Jet laughed as Ricky turned towards him.*

Jet: You will find no heroes here. You want heroes, go to the SXM. Just focus on getting through this alive, and try not to tick anybody off.

Troy: *laughs* This probably won't end without some sort of battle.

Luke: So I assume you guys have come to join SXML. Wanting to be in the big leagues fighting demons, angels, cosmic beings, gods, and all sort of fucked up shit like that. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:24 pm

"Duke shakes his head clear of the murderous thoughts"

Duke: Yeah I'm fine. Hey, poison. That can kill me. Do you guys have any poison?

"Duke asked wanting to move on. He didn't want to talk about having murderous thoughts. It was weird and not in his nature."

"Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Julie looked out the peek hole to see who it was. There were two heavily armored trucks, and a man in a suit standing in front of her house. It must be shield come to take away her son."

Julie: Go to your room Adrian. And stay there until I tell you to come out

Adrian: Ok mom

"Then as Julie walked to the door John came out"

John: Honey, what's goin on?

Julie: Adrian was almost abducted, and he had an incident. Now I think shield is outside.

"Julie then answered the door with John behind her."

Julie: Hello sir, can I help you?
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Kosmos: Are you two making a challenge now that the woman is here... She must be powerful... Anyway, I need my memories. I'm tired of not knowing my reason for being here.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Sandra: Troy, Keeth, cool it alright. Sorry for the little delay, just got another message. SXM, always something happening. Lets do this then.

*Sandra starts using her ability's to uncover Kosmos memories.*

Tesla: Poison? I don't remember ever needing any. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 pm

"Yama and the others follow Aya up to an alley. Just then, she's surrounded by several men in suits"

Me: Aren't those...
Harry: CIA

Agent: Mam...I'm going to have to ask you to step back from this area

Me: I just realized. This is where they found the first body

"Aya doesn't even hesitate. She pulls a knife she had hidden in her belt, and cuts right through the chest of one of them. As the others pull for a gun, she instantly turns around and cuts them, one at the shoulder, and other at the arm"

"Yama's about to run in, but I stop him"

Yama: Why?!
Me: Wait...lets watch

"Aya stands over the agents. One of them is about to call for back up, but she picks him up and stabs him in the hand"

Aya: I want information...where did you take the body
Agent: I...I
Aya: NOW!

"She stabs him in one of the legs"

Agent: For process...American Embassy...he was CIA as well

"Aya drops him, and then smashes his communicator"

Aya: Tsk

"She puts her knife away and continues walking through the alleys"

Yama: What...did...I just see? She was so...murderous
Me: Like I said...she's got the eyes of an assassin. Of a murderer.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:28 pm

*Kosmos shuts his eyes before feeling memories unlock within his mind. He thought he had only lived one lifetime, but these memories spanned for centuries upon centuries. Upon unlocking them all, Kosmos released a telekinetic burst that pushed Troy, Keeth and Sandra through a window and destroyed the second floor of the SXML Tower.*

Kosmos: I... I am... I know who I am

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:31 pm

"Ruth emerges from the attacks unharmed having Michael's previous level of power but more enhanced, and uses control over order and renders them immobile."

Ruth: Let us end this fight there is no need for battle! join Castiel! join the New Heaven! The Age of the REsistance is over, I convinced him not to smite all of you because Uriel taught redemption, Michael taught death and destruciton!
"Castiel simply causes the flames to vanish having control of all due to being one with the SOTU. being one with the unvierse he unleashed massive amounts of cosmic energies on Lucifer to injure him, combining them with cosmic flames but fusing them with the energies to cause Lucifer extreme pain."

Castiel: You're right Morningstar. Me and you are different. You sought evil, I seek good. You may be a legend, but your time has passed you are pathethic, a disgrace to Heaven. You rebel time and time again, the enemy of the true God. Consider me a present God, a replacement, and you are still the Devil. Now then step out of my way..Namini no more times for games, I am one with all.
Ricky: Did I say I needed heroes? I just wanted the powers to come back. I have no powers but life's no fun without powers around. How are Jin and Melissa doing? I hope they didn't try to escape after they did what they wantef t odo, there's a field around this area you try to get out you'll get shocked even if you have electric powers.
Keeth: You just said concquer? You trying to take over the world..actually nvm Sandra help the man out with his whole memory deal. I need to get a drink.

"as they fell KEeth wasn't worried he wouldn't be hurt by a little fall,
Clint: i'm hoping so. My Name is Clint East-wood, I'm the director of the SRU(Superhuman Response Unit) at SHIELD were like the Government version of Code blue the SWAT task force that deals with superhumans. We have eye witness accounts that your son has demonstrated a super-human ability unless one of you fucked a god or something or are training him in some sort of magical shit he's most likely a mutant. This is common, abilities usually manifest in times of stress or tension, I wouldn't know I don't have one but I'd like to speak with your son,

"Clint handed John the sedative."

Clint: This is a sedative that neutralizes abilities temporarily. But don't inject it with him, if he truly has a power and it gets out of control that's what it's for, I just need to confirm sometimes people like to prank call us.
Kathy: Did someone say poision?

"Kathy was coming into the gym with her bag>"

Kathy: There's tons of types of poison, I don't happen to be carying any. But I looked through my torture equipment if I can't hurt you then most of this is probably useless for example if I make you small, you'll still be as hard as a daimond so even punching you won't do anything but are you fire proof?

"Kathy whipped out her lighter."
Dale:Pppsh I worked iwth the New AVengers? We dealt with a whole bunch of strong ass superhumans, robots, aliens, dictators we don't have time for angels, and demons except on sunday. Razz
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Duke: I haven't been killed in a burst of fire yet. And I don't think I can die from fire with that little lighter.

"Duke said grabbing the lighter and lit it then held his hand over it"

Duke: Ow, nope not fire proof

John: This all seems ridiculous, it's probably a prank call. Adrian! Come here son!

"John called. Then Adrian came out of his room and stood next to his father."

John: This man wants to talk to you

Adrian: Yes sir?
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:54 pm

*Sandra catches herself, as well Troy and Keeth telekinesis. She lands back on the second floor of the tower, placing the two allies down. Troy immediately flaming up.*

Troy: The HELL. So this guy does want a fight.

*Sandra never responded to Troy, more focused on Kosmos.*

Jet: Don't worry, Jin is aware it isn't going to be that easy.

Tesla: Troy could make a pretty good roast of Duke if we needed it.

Metallic chuckled a little.*

Metallic: Oh sure, just ship all the angel and demon crap our way. *laugh* Though then again, Phoenix seems to be a magnet when it comes to attracting demons.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:59 pm

"Lucifer yells out in pain, his eyes suddenly turning bloodshot red and his wings turning dark. His suit burns, and he blasts his way out"

Lucifer: Do not...FUCK WITH ME!!! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME!!

"Lucifer's anger boils, and suddenly, the entire landscape starts to turn red, as if hell itself is being summoned

Lucifer: EVEN I AM AWAY FROM MY PLACE FOR EONS, I AM THE MASTER OF HELL! NEVER FORGET THAT!! IT BELONGS TO ME!!

"Lucifer starts to call upon his powers as master of hell, and evens the odds, if only just a bit, fighting blast for blast with Castiel"

Lucifer. YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACT HIGHT AND MIGHTY TOWARDS ME WORM!!

"Meanwhile, Ruth and Akroma are powerless before the viceroy"

Ruth: I will...never kneel before you!
Akroma: You are not our brother! You are not our father! You are a whore that Castiel placed here thinking that you could be half the leader they were!! You hear me!!

""Ruth and Akroma raise up again, devoid of their angelic power, but refusing to back down"

"Meanwhile, in the distance, Gabriel is seen floating and watching. More intently Lucifer vs Castiel"

Gabriel: Big brother is mad...but that isn't going to be enough...I didn't want anybody to win. I just wanted them to make up like they always do...Father...why wont you return and fix this. Please...my siblings have been through enough.

----

Aaron: Indeed we have. Where's Milo. I'll talk to him about this

----

"Aya is still going down a dark alleyway"

Yama: Explain all you know. Quick
Me: The original 90s murders were 2. One where the man was stabbed to death, and the other shot. Both were hanged in the same fashion as you saw. Later, one of them was proven to be a Jap Intelligence agent. This murder...we can't be sure
Yama: And the 80s case?
Me: The...stab wounds. It was a former agent that worked on the 80s cases that noticed, that the stab wounds showed that both fighters had similar fighting styles. It's a very small connection. Anyway, the murders in the 80s were of a influential politician, and some man in the same town as that mansion we visited. The man's wife and daughter disappeared. Nobody in that town said anything on the matter...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Luke: Wouldn't be able to tell you, haven't heard a word from him for a little while now.
Metallic: If he isn't blocking her out, Manda may be able to find her. She's at the tower.
Luke: Either way, you know Milo, he'll show sooner or later. Till then make yourselves at home.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:13 pm

*Kosmos looks at Sandra then to Troy before his own body erupts in blue flames.*

Kosmos: You can't be serious Troy.... Sandra, you should stay out of my mind now.
------------------------------

*Sid and Angelo leave Cleveland in the same shape as Chicago.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Sandra: That all depends how this is going down Kosmos.

*Sandra is ready if Kosmos was going to attack.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm

*Kosmos can feel his power increasing as Sandra opposes him. Using telekinesis and pyrokinesis together, he releases a spiraling flame moving toward the two with incredible force. He then charges forward at the two to follow up.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:29 pm

"Kathy grinned as Duke said little, and suddenly she miniturized him once again to the point that the lighter was bigger then him, then set him on fire, getting up seeing him on fire, Tesla watched."

Kathy: It's so fun to set proymanics on fun back in the FBI. I love being a hero, but I miss those days.
Clint: Son..I want you to tell me about your super-human powers. Don't lie to me, just tell me do you have an ability, and what does it do.

"Armed Agents were outside, some armed with guns, others with tasers and power negating sedatives, and the Psi Unit was spread through-out the neighborhood."
"Keeth clenched his fists."

Keeth: So..Kosmos you got your memories back? You got a little excited..so you looking to join the SXML, get a job at Chick Fil A or what? Aww shit.

"Keeth leaps forward bashing into the flames absorbing them, and gathering fire he sends a tunnel of flames at Kosmos starting with regular fight.

Keeth: Let's see you rip of the Zarathos!
Ricky: Perfect there's still a few more people we may be able to recruit the first few missions will involve recruiting people.Nuclear man you'll be co-operating
Ben: The hell I
Ricky: Or your sister..think about her.

"Ricky's phone rang picking it up he spoke with Joel, SHIELD had gotten Zane, and Roger the latter a potential recruit, while Dale grinned a bit,"

Dale: We'll im kinda glad were all on e time we now we can chill together and stuff. xD
Castiel: mhmm..enough this is foolishness. New Heaven's reign begins, Judgement is something I don't seek. Instead Peace is something I will achieve I am one with everything including you Lucifer. I am one with the souls of trillions across all I a woman's last breath, I am a baby's first. I am the raging waters of the oceans, and I am the human race, the Skrulls, The Kree, The Atlanteons, the Asgardians, The Olympians, and so much more. Lucifer there was a time when you overpowered me, you said I was some use, that I had potential you were right in that instance, something rare for you.

"Castiel counters another blast from Lucifer."

Castiel: I'm countering every-one of your attacks, the resistance shall fall. As we speak I am Balthazar stabbing Namek, I am Namek falling to the ground.

"Rachel takes the two down with a single bolt of Heavenly Energy, Raphael appears disappointed in his family torn apart by war, Balthazar kicks Namek aside he's injured, the Resistance has fallen, Zachariah has departed from Heaven with the COT to Nigeria, while Namini had been brought down, Sarah seen with an Angel killing blade telepoting herself, and Namini back to her village with some Soldiers, whom she has smite the village."

Sarah: this is your punishment Namini, the Vishanti too shall fall next. not all of your people have been slaughtered, but many have been smitted all who oppose New Heaven must suffer, we seek peace, but we will fight back..

"Sarah returns to Heaven."
"Milo had left Jarrod's and dealt with Kirsten's killers he'd enjoyed the torture but left them alive but they'd be fracutred in various way forever, he was back at the SXML tower HQ Room finishing his chicken sandwhich after warming it up by changing the temperature, and looking at the world the team had grown together they'd save the world."

Milo: We'll save the world together!

"Milo left searching Chicago at super speed, and absorbing the drugs out of the area, then headed to Cleaveland searching it and returning to the tower and Milo used his sister's ability to see the future learning what would happen he wouldn't go after Sid."

Milo: Amanda's going to have to deal with that. She gets framed, and with this Thunder-bolts she's setting up she's going to fall. The Political enemies of the SXML shall fall, but who's going to lead the nation next Carl's dead. His death is bringing this team together, the mutants of the world together. Bringing him back would only ruin that.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:39 pm

"Duke was caught on fire and then soon burned alive. Then he began regrowing. As soon as he regrew back to his normal size he brushed some ashes off him. Then the thoughts really hit him. It was either kill Kathy or die. He needed to kill her. He turned to her and threw a punch which was unnaturally fast and strong."

Adrian: I blow up, and can control gravity

"Adrian said as he caused the gravity to lessen as they suddenly floated.

Adrian: I didn't mean to explode earlier. It was an accident I swear!

"Adrian said, he was hoping he wasn't in any trouble."

Adrian: I didn't mean to kill him or destroy the building, it was all an accident. That guy grabbed me and I couldn't help it!

"Then there was a small crackle noise"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 pm

*Sandra quickly went to try and put Kosmos down telepathically wanting to avoid a drawn out battle.*

Metallic: Don't expect much down time around here man.

*Tesla took her diamond form, catching Dukes fist in her hand.*

Tesla: What the hell are you doing?

Jet: Whatever, lets just do it.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:42 pm

"As Namini watches helpless as her village is about to be destroyed, simply because she followed orders, the Angels attacking are suddenly reduced to dust by an unseen force. Behind Namini...Aggamotto appears"

Namini: You...
Agamotto: We do not usually do this...but if Castiel and his little make believe pantheon truly want to upset the balance...then I'm afraid the Vishanti will have to act as well. These children and their ignorance. At least Yahweh understood the law of non interference.
Namini: But...Namek...the archangel family...what now? I didn't even have time to use the spell
Agamotto: Well, I'm afraid we cannot do anything for them. And...it would not have worked. Castiel is no longer a simple angel, I recognize that. It's going to take far more than what you can do.
---

"Meanwhile, Lucifer is the last one standing. He's seemingly calmed down somewhat, and looks around him at the defeated Namek, his sisters...and the obviously missing Namini"

Lucifer: Well...damn. Seems like my pride got the best of me again. Why does it keep happening
Castiel: Lucifer just.
Lucifer: Shut it worm, nobody was talking to you. Bah why do I even bother

"Suddenly, Lucifer, Namek, Ruth and Akroma all disappear in a swirl of fire, reappearing back in Lucifer's bar"

Lucifer: Hey General...you owe me a suit
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 pm

*Kosmos shrugged off the flames, walking through them and seemed to be unaffected by the telepathy as he used a boosted version of Sandra's. He liked Sandra's telepathy, it gave him knowledge of the powers he was borrowing for now. He sent forth a torrent of cosmic flames at his enemies.*

Kosmos: Is this all the Phoenix has?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Sandra: *sigh* I should of known this is how it'd turn out.
Troy: Fuck, I would happen to be right.

*Sandra blasted Kosmos with a blast of cosmic flames, Troy shot to the side of Kosmos attack and returned fire with a torrent of flames.*

Troy: This fight is gonna be hot. Everyone using fire!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Kosmos: You don't get it do you? I have all of your powers, except theyre stronger.

*Kosmos made his body heat up phenomenal temperatures as he took Troy's attack. Sandra's attack however, caused him to fly back a bit and cause him some pain from the psionic energies of the cosmic flames. Kosmos teleported behind the group before hitting Keeth and Troy with a powerful psionic wave in order to take them out of the battle quickly. He then levitated outside the Tower with cosmic energies emanating from him as if something was manifesting within him.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 pm

"Kathy backed up as Duke nearly hit her, and quickly grew to 50 feet tall then 100 feet not touching the roof of the gym yet looking at him seeing Telsa had blocked his punch."

Katthy: What the hell!
Keeth: OK don't talk down to my friends.

"Keeth leaped forward sending out hellfire to burn Kosmos's very soul."

Keeth: DIE! We bouta have fried muthafuckas for dinner no homo!
Dale: With Milo around I don't see how will be missing any rest at least me.
Clint: THat's under-standable eye witnesses say he was being force-ful. Well you can't go around killing people, you could take out an innocent by-stander. Unless you two happen to run into some mutant trainer, I'd advise you to pack your bags, and go to Genosha for a week or two, like always we'll cover expenses and everything. He can take care of missed classes at institutes on Genosha, but he's a danger to the public without control of his ability, and refusal to allow him to gain control is a criminal offense.
Ricky: We have nothing t odo right now
BEn: Just great..no plans..
Namek: I suippose I do.

"Namek materialized him a new suit."

Namek: So now what's the plan? We Lost..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Lucifer: What plan? I'm done.

"Lucifer snaps his fingers again, and Namini suddenly drops on the floor. She's still injured from the binds Rachel put on her"

Namini: Damn it Agamotto...
Lucifer: Where's my payment?
Namini: Wha
Lucifer: I did what I was told. I distracted him. Heck he only beat me because he had something other than the Heavenly Host backing him. So...where's my payment
Namini: But
Lucifer: A deal...is a deal

---

"Aaron and Nono notice the fight above in the tower"

Aaron: Hmm...what the hell is going on...wait...isn't that
Nono: Kosmos!?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next