Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:03 pm

"Namini is left to hr own devices, and sits in meditation, sigils appearing around her as she studies what little she knows of enochian"

---

"Aaron nods"

Aaron: Wanna just catch a ride through me? Or should we get the jet? It's a quick jump to Avengers tower from here.
Dale: Wait, but the Avengers..
Aaron: Well yeah, they aren't active, but I have people tending to the tower. Plus Nono lived there permanently. We can ask her to join up as well while we pass by"

---

"Meanwhile, in the desolate streets of Boston, James and Marianna are walking along"

James: The place your dad was investigating should be around here somewhere
Marianna: I wonder if it had anything to do with what happened...
James: Doubt it. FBI doesn't usually meddle in these affairs. He was hunting down a lead on terrorist activities. The old kind. IRA I think it was
Marianna: Figures...
James: Your dad's british right?
Marianna: Yeah. Grandmum was british. He grew up between here and London

----

"Harry and me are listening to Aya's story. Yama had reversed"

Aya: I came home...and I found the mess...and then I was knocked out
Me: Wha?
Aya: My powers do not influence my physical capabilities. I was caught off guard. I was in panic. It wont happen again. When I came to, I was handcuffed somewhere. I...
Harry: Bit your thumb off to slip out of the handcuffs right? And then you ran here?
Aya: I...did not know what else to do.
Harry: What do you know about a family named Ryogu?

"We both notice the faintest of surprise in her face before it vanishes"

Aya: Nothing. I don't know anyone by that name. May I...see my son?
Me: Yeah yeah, sure. Hmm, he's in the other room. Don't worry. Ya helped us out with Shawkun, we'll help you out here. Just common courtesy "grin"

"Aya returns the smile and leaves the room to see her son. Both me and Harry look at each other and then Yama, who had been silent the whole time"

Me: What do you know about her?
Yamairo: She's...a friend of Fawkes. And...very nice. We've been friends since the entire Shawkun debacle. Me and Isabel occasionally go to her house
Me: What is her power?
Yamairo: She can view the death of things. That's how she described it anyways
Harry: She...knows something about the name Ryogu. And she's hiding something. There's no way someone like her, who's willing to bite her finger off, gets caught off guard. She's...trained to do whatever it takes. You can tell it in her eyes...she's a murderer
Yamairo: I...can't say I haven't noticed. But...beyond that, something you didn't notice. She also has honor worthy of a warrior
Me: Whatever is going on...she knows more than she lets on
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Duke: Sure I'll help. That's what I came here for

"Duke said. He hadn't much of a life before. now he was an unkillable super hero.

"Aiden grinned. Within only a few days he would be the richest man alive. Each mutant had at least a million hanging over there head. the highest bounty was billions."

"Ben frowned as no one paid any attention to him"

Ben: Oh well I'll show myself a magic trick

"Then another ben appeared right beside him."

Ben1: Oh why hello, would you like to see a magic trick

Ben2: yes indeed I would love to!

Ben1: Ok!

" Then he went rambling on to himself, showing himself magic tricks, and the such as he impressed himself with his card tricks."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Kathy: Exactly fuck people, I got slowed down tho had to fight the FBI, it was pretty easy tho, I've gotten alot stronger my new powers I can do more then just grow and shrink with them it's crazy. Anyway Duke your already harder then daimond, so some of my torture techniques might not work, but I'm wondering if your skin is harder are you any stronger? You should test out strength.
Alternate Mikey: I simply want to return home, this world is fucked up beyond repair. I wanted to save this world, but I can't. If you want to survive that woman Angel Ventro must die, in our world. You think I wanted to come, the Skrulls of this world wanted to open gateway to another dimension to summon their "God" to purge it of the Government who stripped them of their powers.

"Alternate Mikey grinned seeing they saved angel, she was still bleeding, he prepared to fire another rock spike as time passed the machine to open the gate way would soon be complete."

Alternate Mikey: I don't care for thsi wrold, whether it survives or fails I simply want to return to my own.
Angel:..y..you
Alternate Mikey: quite old broad I knwo what you did t our world.
Ricky: oohooh Nina liked jin? Interesting
Ben: Yeah I agree with you big boy this ia l lgonna blow up on sHIELD's faces or whoever's idea this is.
"The moment the gun shot went off alarms were sounded police were contacted, the SHIELD fugitives Zane and Kiya were on the move having assaulted an innocent doctor, and Security was moving in and the place was on lock down, The doctor was in panic confused as the bullet went through his head killing him, in another part Joel was watching he'd swapped his shoes with the doctor, and spiked the drinks."

Joel: NOw then hte games begin.

"The cups exploded the explosion taking out the nurse, and demolishignt her room and blowing up in Kiya's first burning her and she was sent flying into the wall, as security moved in, Roger formed a shield aroun the three as security opened fire seeing Kiya was bleeding."

Zane: DAMN IT! Kiya why the fuck did you shoot the doctor?!
Roger: Srsly WTF?! YOU CANT Ah god damn it now were going to die why did the cups explode.

"Joel drank down the un-spiked ginger al."

Joel: I love those explosives triggered by loud noises, now there fucked. I just have to watch, then I come in shoot Kiya in the head blame it on the SWAT team, and Roger and Zane can die to.
Riya: well it's almost time for the baby you know, I've been doing some shopping on E-Bay, but once the baby's born, we'll have plenty of time to go on family vacations and all that! But we have to set up the wedding and everything!
"Keeth and Troy confronted Kosmos as they were heading to the bar area, Keeth had turned itn ohis Ghost Rider form gathering hellfire in his hands."

Keeth: Hey you! With the weird ass armor! Who the hell are you? If your looking to join the team you've made a bad entrance, Troy flame up we might have trouble.
"Namek finds an injured Zachariah, and starts to gather forces in Heaven for the counter-attack against Castiel."
Dale: Alright then let's go, I miss riding the jet, and hanging on to you is fun and all but I'll leave the groping to the ladies. Smile
Quelter: WHoo Cool
Lezune: Not really..I'm trying to watch the game.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 pm

"Aaron equips his armor again"

Aaron: Lets go then, I trust you still remember the way

----

"James and Marianna find the bar that Arthur was watching with the FBI"

James: This is it...
Marianna: What now?
James: No idea...lets go in

"As expected, it's deserted. As the two look around, James notices something...Arthur's FBI badge"

James: Yep...he was here. We need to search

-----

Me: Well, Yama. Keep an eye on her. Me and Harry are going to interrogate the 3 captors

"Me and Harry disappear in light. However, once we reappear in the warehouse...we find it already filled with CIA agents"

Me: What the...
CIA Agent: Mister Costa...what
Me: I...what

"The 3 men have been killed. One gunshot to the head each"

Me: What happened?
Agent: Come with me
Harry: Uh oh...

"I can't help but realize...I am in serious trouble. They were killed while frozen, and the only person that could do that was"

Me: Harry...I'm about to get burned. This just took a turn for the worst
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:03 pm

*Mike was surprised by how excited Tiffany was. Well, she was always excited, but Mike would have never guess about this.*

Mike: Hold on.

*Mike finishes off his last rib and eats a couple of fries before looking up at the waitress coming with the bill.*

Mike: Now we can go. Thanks for the free food!

*Mike grabbed Tiffany before a blackout occurred in the restaurant. When the power came back on, Mike and Tiffany were gone. Mike had drained the power and used it to jet out of the place. He used his webbing to swing to the Redeemers Tower and enter the elevator. The elevator stopped on the fifth floor where Mike's room was located.*

Mike: Hey Tiff, I'll give you a head start to go to my room. It's the second one on the left. I'll meet you there soon okay?
-------------------------

Terrell: Um... I don't know how to plan a wedding. scratch Maybe... Yeah that might work. Riya, think of your dream wedding, and I promise I'll make it happen.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Dale: Of Course I do.

"He takes the Iron Spidey costume out his back-pack and puts it on, then shooting web he begins swinging enjoying the suit quickly making it the Avengers Tower, and going to the vehicle hangar."

Dale: Whoo hoo! I love this armor!
"After that Namek reappears at the meeting place outside the bar waiting for Namini ready to get hte plan into motion on the phone with Zachariah."

Namek: yes I'm expecting her new, get our forces armed spread the word.
Riya: My Dream Wedding! It takes place on some amazing island maybe Hawaii! Maybe we reserve the whole beach that's lots of money, we invite everyone! We need the best music, violinists, pianists, the best cake ever, the best eveything, but the most important thing is that your there.

"She gave Terrell a hug."

Riya: i'm going to call a Travel Agent see about making reservations I'm sure we can pull some money. You said Milo was giving out the invites to the baby shower, we can invite people to the wedding there as well. Smile It's gonna be the best. We need to name the baby, and.

"Riya was obviously excited their lives were turning around for the better, she was just a fugitive and a wanted woman when she met Terrell her partner in crime, years later they were engaged, and planning their wedding, planning a family."
"They were spending the day in Asgard, Amora had come via plane she'd used some money she gathered via using a riot to rob an atm, and now she was in search of Dave, who was sitting on one of the vast beaches drinking some of Asgard's finest alchoholic beverages."

Dave: Isn't this good haha, David will love this place the day he turns 21.

"Dave was enjoying life not knowing Amora was coming for him."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:21 pm

"Namini arrives as well"

Namini: Well, I'm ready...now we just need

"A suddenly burst of flames, and Lucifer shows up as well, wearing his finest suit"

Lucifer: We ready?
Namini: You're just going to ruin that suit
Lucifer: Ah, but is there any other way to do battle than with class?

----

"Aaron flies towards Avengers Tower. Soon they both arrived, and are greeted by Nono"

Nono: Master Aaron, mister Dale!
Aaron: Is the jet ready?
Nono: Hmm...yes. Are you going somewhere?

----

"Harry is waiting outside a building in Tokyo"

Harry: Well?
Me: They told me to stay in touch...but...
Harry: Yeah, I noticed.
Me: My phone' dead, and I've already checked out the accounts. I've been burned. They know they can't keep me here but...
Harry: This is a pain. We need to figure this out.
Me: They didn't burn me just because of this. Someone doesn't want this figured out, I'm pretty sure. I mean, the murders were completely unlike any others. It was almost...execution style. Shame I can't.
Harry: Get a bullet?

"Harry holds up a bag with a bloodied and used bullet"

Harry: Light speed my friend. I'm going to get burned for this as well but...
Me: Lets do this then. Ask the MI6 office here to investigate.

"We both disappear in light again. By now the sun has set"

-----

"James and Marianna are still going through the wreckage, and eventually"

Marianna: oh! Look...a plane ticket!
James: Where?
Marianna: Belfast...well we should have figured
James: Alright...we have a clue. Next stop...Northern Ireland
Marianna: We don't know the first thing about Northern Ireland though...
James: I know someone though...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:22 pm

Duke: Ok, is there a gym here or something, I can lift weights. I know previously I could bench about 150.

"Ben walked out and then into the field room where he found Solid and Mishi training."

Ben: Hello! Can I be of any assistance here?
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Tesla: Everything is here.

*Tesla laughed, it was funny how true this was. Really SXM had everything.*

Tesla: Come on then, lets go,

*Katy seen Mikey preparing to fire.*

Katy: I wouldn't do that if I was you.

*If Mikey fired, she was attacking. If there Mikey happened to be trapped in this alts reality, she was fairly sure Milo could help, so didn't worry about that much.

Nina: Like? Don't get the wrong idea. I simply don't like the girl.
Momentum: I've been in a few groups over my time, and this one is on a short fuse. I know Jin will be out of here first chance he gets.

Kiya: Aww fuck.... shit.... I didn't get to see his face.... I just noticed part of his outfit was out of place. At least I was right about not drinking those drinks.

*Troy has already done so, standing ready for confrontation.*

Troy: Way ahead of ya. And weird guy, if you are not joining the team, what business do you have here.

Tiffany: Okay!! Smile

*Tiffany ran off towards the room Mike mentioned. Going into the second room... on the right, instead of left.*

*Sandra was with him, enjoying the good times.*

Sandra: I agree. I don't use the word much, but this really is a awesome place. And Abby will always be happy coming here since she gets to see Tanya.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Terrell: Money won't be a problem. Not with power Milo gave me... Remember what I could do before?

*Terrell snaps his fingers before stacks of money appear in front of Riya. He then grabs her hand and sits her down on his lap as he led her into his room and sat on the bed.

Terrell: Now... A name for the baby. Do you know if it's a boy or girl?
--------------------------

*Mike entered Tommy and Constructs part of the tower, and area Mike never really like hanging out in. Well, he kind of wasn't allowed to be in there without one of the other members to watch him.*

Mike: Yo nerds! You in here? I got this flash drive that might fuck up SHIELD, if they aren't fucked up already.
----------------------
*Kosmos pins Troy and Keeth to a wall with Telekinesis without even moving.*

Kosmos: Where is your telepath?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Troy: Telepath? Which one, Fusion, Phoenix. This is the frigging SXM man.

*Tiffany entered to room seeing Darrius and his girl having sex. They seemed to have not heard her entered. So Tiffany sits in the middle of the room, crossing her legs. She silently watches the two.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:27 pm

"Duke followed Tesla out of the kitchen"

Duke: So how are we gunna test my strength?
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Kosmos: Hmm...

*Kosmos had heard of Fusion, but not of the Phoenix.*

Kosmos: Send me Phoenix or anyone you can! If not, I may have to destroy this tower.

*Kosmos released the two before balling his fists and shaking the tower. He then stopped after a few seconds.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Tesla: We can try you on weights first. You said you could do what, 150 before. We'll simply see if you can go heavier. Good way to start thing off.

*They make their way to a gym area, and head over to the weights.*

Troy: Woo now, no need to get worked up. And if it came to that, we can't simply stand by and let you destroy this place. I am not sure however if either is here at the moment. You might be in for a little of a wait until one of the two return.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Kosmos: Can't you call them?

*Kosmos stared at the two before leaning against the wall.*

Kosmos: If they get take too long, I'll just settle for a fight till they arrive.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Troy: Well hopefully we can avoid that. Sandra, Milo, either of you two listening. We got someone here wanting a telepath
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 pm

"Duke went over to the weights and put 200 lbs onto the bench press part and started doing bench presses. He did 10 easily"

Duke: Well... We now know I'm stronger. I'll increase it each time by 50 lbs

"Duke got up and put 50 more lbs on the machine and did 10 fairly easy. Then he increased it to 300 lbs. This was a bit more of a challenge. It looks like the average man doing simple bench presses at the gym. Then 350 lbs. Once again he did them, barely breaking a sweat. Now 400 lbs. He started doing the bench presses."

Duke: It feels like here is where I was at before. 150. Let's max it out now!

"Duke finished his set then put another 100 lbs on. This time he began to struggle a bit"

Duke: I think I can go higher, but I'll stop at 500

"Duke said dropping the bar on the stand above him"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Tesla: From 150 to 5oo+lbs. Not bad. I wonder if you have a limit to how strong you can get.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Namek: Alright then let's go. I'm working with the Devil, and the Sorceress Supreme. Father God help me.

"The trio teleported with Lucifer appearing in Castiel's throne room seeing him he had rejuvenated from the surprise attack Terrel, and Zachariah had lead against him and had jst kissed Rachel explaining the plans for the impending divine invasion of the world to "Cleanse it, when they saw Lucifer."

Rachel: Speaking of Cleansing
Castiel: No do not fight..all Angels are welcome in new Heaven. Come Lucifer join me in my dream to cleanse the universe of it's darkest evils.

"Castiel teleported over to Lucifer and materialized two drinks, handing one to Lucifer."

Castiel: We do not have to fight, we are similar. We have rebelled, but I have one, an gained great power. Do not work against me Lucifer I can grant you anything you desire if you choose to work with me, my only problem is that I'm peaceful. Sure destruction and judgement is coming but not biased or selfless judgement so many dangerous characters run around causing chaos, you use to be like me, see through my view you wanted to be more forceful I simply want the same thing, but not like how your brother Michael wanted it judging I want peace.
Dale: well the Avengers are pretty much over..the riots and all, were joining the single hero unit Milo put together the SXML, you should too Nono, come on.
"Solid had fused several civlians to the ground and frozen their mouths shut with Mishi enhancing ihs powers, he was distracted Soldi quickly fused the people's lungs together cohoking them."

Solid: ok.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:24 am

*Construct appears behind Mike, startling him.*

Construct: What's up?

Mike: Here's a flash drive I found SHIELD. It's very reliable.

Contruct: Hmm... I'll check it out, but SHIELD has lost all of its technology is some kind of blackout burst. We might be able to use this for the future though.

Mike: It's whatever. Seeya.

*Mike said before running out of the lab area and back to the elevator. When reaching his floor, a smile drew on his face. Humming down the hall he could here what sounded like Darrius and his girlfriend screaming.*

Mike: They're arguing again? Damn, I need a new suite mate.

*Mike then listened closely as he opened his. Seeing Tiffany absent from his room and distinctively hearing Darry say "Get the fuck out now!" made him connect the dots. He sighed and turned around to Darry's cracked open door.*

Darrius: Man! Get this bitch outta my room! I'm tryin' to...

Mike: Big deal...

*He grabs Tiffany from off the floor, scooping her up before closing the door behind him. He heard the door lock when the two were headed to his room.*

Mike: Tiff, I told you, the one on the left. You're like a kid sometimes, and you're older than I am.

*Mike put Tiffany on the bed before walking back to the door to close and lock it*

Mike: Ready?
------------------------
*Terrell wondered what to name his child while Riya sat on his lap on his bed. He couldn't think of anything good, until something came to him.*

Terrell: Christian? Or Christopher maybe?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:14 pm

*Tiffany sat up with a smile and excitement waiting for Mike.*

Tiffany: Yep yep. Smile Whoo! We gonna have fun! Smile

*Meanwhile Sandra picked up on Troy's calls speaking to him telepathically.*

Sandra: Hey Troy, I hear you. Is this important? Having a nice relaxing time at Asgard with the family.
Troy: This guy either talks to a telepath or is going to destroy the SXML tower. Or at least he says he will.
Sandra: *sigh* Figures. Alright, I'll come and see what's going on.

*Dave looked over to Sandra questioningly.*

Dave: Sandra, something wrong baby.
Sandra: I have to drop by SXM, check out something. Relax, I'll be back.

*She then disappeared from the spot, arriving by Keeth, Troy, and Kosmos.*

Sandra: So, someone requested a telepath.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Ben: So anything I can do to help?

Duke: I dunno. Guess we'll find out once I start dying more often.

"Duke looked at Tesla and Kathy. Something inside of him said to kill them. But he knew that was bad. They were trying to help him. But still he couldn't help but feel like he 'needed' to kill them. Like it was necessary to live."

Adrian: Can I go down to the park mom, it's been almost a month

"Adrian said running up to his mom. Indeed it had been nearly a month since his last accident."

Julie: Okay, I guess. But be careful, you don't want to hurt anyone there. And we don't want people to find out ability.

Adrian: Yay! Thanks mom!

"Adrian gave his mom a hug and kiss then ran out the door and began walking down to the park. The path to the park was short, but had one dark ally way his mom had always warned him about. Usually he would walk on the other side of the road, but today he was too excited and forgot. As he passed the ally way a man reached out and grabbed Adrian."

Adrian: Hey what the!

Man: Shut up kid, you're comin with me until your mommy pays up

Adrian: Let go of me!

"Adrian cried out. He was beginning to get stressed out. But he wanted to go to the park and it had been a month, and finally he was able to go"

Adrian: please stop!

"Adrian shouted. Then suddenly there were a couple of crackling noises, then a large explosion"

Man: Ahhh!

"As the smoke began to clear away there was left a huge hole in the building next to the alley way and the man was up against a wall completely charred on the front. And the smell of burnt flesh lingered in the air. Adrian began to reform, and once he was whole again he saw the man sitting there burnt. Cooked alive. He began to cry and ran home. He ran in and hugged his mom crying"

Adrian: I didn't mean to mommy, but he grabbed me, and I couldn't help it, and now he's dead

"His mom gasped at this."

Julie: What happened?!

Adrian: I was walking to the park when this man grabbed me. I asked him to let me go but he wouldn't, then next thing I know I blew up. The building has a whole in it and the man is burned

"Adrian cried. Though his mom knew this time it wasn't his fault. He couldn't control it yet. And that kind of stress set him off. But she didn't know what to do. he had blown up a building and killed a man."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

"Lucifer takes the drink. Namini sighs"

Lucifer: Thank you for the drink Castiel...and I'll tell you this. We are NOTHING alike. Spend eons in hell...torturing the ones you wanted to save. And then...you can talk to me about us being alike. I am here for one goal only. I was promised something I want

"Lucifer drinks the glass, smiles, and blasts Castiel with fire equivilant to the formation of a star, and then again, and again, and again without stop. Eventually he blows him from the throne room into the fields of heaven to continue the battle outside"

Namini: What...
...: This...is why they call him the Morningstar

"Behind Namini, Akroma and Ruth show up, leading the army Namek had gathered"

Ruth: Just ready the spell

----

"Aaron nods."

Nono: Very well then

"Soon, the three of them are on the Jet heading for Genosha"

---

"Meanwhile, night has fallen within Tokyo. We find Aya walking alone through the streets. She's wearing a blue kimono an a red jacket on top. She seems to be heading somewhere"

"Behind her, invisible, me, Yama and Harry follow"

Yama: I...
Me: Look, I'm sorry I doubt her, but here's proof she knows something. lets just keep following
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 pm

*Tesla noticed Duke, it seemed something would be racing through his mind.*

Tesla: Hey Duke, you alright?

*When their jet reaches Genosha and lands, Aaron's group is met by Metallic and Luke.*

Metallic: Right on cue.
Luke: You know she's creepy like that right? She really has to get alife other then just following people around.

*Metallic laughed as he agreed with Luke. The two then approaches the jet as Aaron, Nono and Dale steps out.*

Luke: Hey. Welcome to Genohsa guys.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Kosmos: Finally... So you're the Phoenix... hmm.

*Kosmos stared at her for a moment before clearing his throat. She had reminded him someone from his past, but he couldn't put a finger on it.*

Kosmos: I want you to restore my memories. I lost them when I arrived on this planet. If you can help me, I can promise to give you a seat in power once I finish my conquest.
-------------------------------

*Sid and Angelo arrive in Cleveland, Ohio.*

Angelo: I heard there's a big KiD CuDi concert happening here

Sid: It's perfect... Too bad Cudder only does shrooms and weed.

Angelo: I think they'll like Shabbaz better.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next