Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 pm

*Abby gave a nod to Milo, hearing his message. Milo brought the food in and laid it on the table. Sandra took a seat before speaking up.*

Sandra: Abby, eat up. As for me, I think I'll pass. Thanks for the thought though Milo. I just, don't feel like eating anything right now.

*She told Milo to take a seat.*

Sandra: So... how was your day?

*She really sound at all interested in finding out about Milo's day. But she doubted he wanted to bring up what was going on between herself and Dave. Not that wasn't all she was thinking about anyway.*

Tesla: We can find Neil and destroy the formula. Then we just need to stop him from making more... or maybe we can get him to come here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:55 am

"Milo knew Sandra went through so much, and know this. While he knew Dave had cheated, Amora had risen hunted by the dead itself, her ability was powerful he wondered or rather hoped she'd influenced to Dave to cheat or something had happened, he was thinking of even manipulating reality to make it so he didn't want the team's closest marriage, closest family to fall apart, he messed up Abby, David, he had fucked up their kids, so now he felt it his duty to repair their marriage."

Milo: You know the usual.
Chulance: Force him to come to Genosha?
"Alternate Mikey stood in a room with some Government agents on the phone with the President Oliver Morris, Oliver learned about the alternate dimension."

Oliver: A World where the SXM survived The Civil War huh?
Alternate Mikey: YEs that's the problem, we've triggered a war, I simply wanted to return home. I started the Anti Mutants there, but the superhumans there are far more powerful, but Waller has a machine that can eliminate powers, but they managed to restore theirs.
Alt Oliver: Well the mutants here are almost dead once we take out Costa and that damned X League.
Alt Mikey: I understand Mr. President. We've used Stark's technology we've scanned and watched Kiya's memories, Stark led the operation.
Alt Oliver: Understood so we know virtually everything about that alternate universe, and Waller there has the machine capable of the global elimination of super-human abilities. We have have the forces capable of taking advantage of this situation, working together we can wipe out the mutants in both of our universe's. Get ready to activate the Dimensional Projector we need to speak with "President" Waller.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 am

Duke: Well I guess we just listen to the scanner until we hear something we can help with.

Ben: Well we could take over the entire government. The people that follow it are so naive that they would never know
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:29 am

Sandra: Good.

*She knew Milo just wanted to help, but she wasn't up for small talk. All she thought about was Dave. She felt mad at him, angry at him that he slept with another women while they was married, had children, a family. She felt a scene of betrayal. She trusted Dave so much, even generally gave him his privacy, deciding to stay out of his mind. She questioned if she would be able to do it again if she took Dave back, or if she would be watching his every move. There was also a sense of confusion. After all she had feelings for Dave, they have went though so much. And there was also her son to consider, she didn't want to hurt him, to break apart the family. However, the past, especially one as eventful as her own isn't easy to just forget. And this wasn't the first time Dave hurt her.

She felt a need, a desire to just scream out, just to let go of her frustrations over the events that had taken place. Although trying to hold it together for her family's sake, she simply didn't know if she would be able to continue doing so for much long.*

Tesla: Well why not? He may be better off in a mutant heaven then out on his own.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 am

"The scanner went off there was a crime scene happening down at a federal bank in District X more commonly known as Mutant Town. The Criminals criminals had tattoo's of crosses, with C's at top, all the Cleansers were dead, but they claimed to be the Cleansers and had taken hostages mostly mutants, and even harmed some, and NYPD were at the scene, but since the robbers were human Code Blue had not been called into action, Kathy looked at Duke."

Kathy: Alright then let's go!

"Kathy grew to 250 feet tall, grabbing Duke putting him down near the bank, the NYPD seeing her raised their weapons."

NYPD: That's the girl who killed all those people in manahttan
Cop 2: Holy shit get here

"As they went to open fire Kathy stepped on both of the police cars, and ripped the roof off, the people with the tattoo's raised their weapons to open fire they had acquired anti mugen bullets, Kathy backed up as they stung a little, and seeing Duke one of them fired at him with an anti mugen bullet."

Kathy: DUKEY MOVE! THOSE can kill you for good!
Devon: It's not that simple they have technology that makes them immmune to psioninc over-ride. We would have done that a long time ago if we could.
Milo: Yeah ya know. Well ABby why not grab a burger, and some fries, and Sandra just get something to drink..

"Milo materialized a shot of Tequilla, he didn't want to give Sandra a drinking problem, but he wanted to help her lay off the edge for a little. He'd never dealt with women cheating on him, but loss was a feeling that he knew, however he'd sent another clone to meet up with Dave at the bar his head on the counter, his eyes watery, in a drunken stupor David had confronted him entering his mind, and Milo did the same Dave was thinking about Sandra and the family courtesy of David."

David: Dad..we can find a way to wipe her memory of it, I took care of Amora and Chloe
Dave: David..I..
David: Don't worry..
Milo: No we should worry,
David: Milo I..
Milo:Save it Kiddo, Dave save it too. We all make mistakes, everything. I remember when I was in a relationship with Marie, and Kairi rose from the dead, I nearly went through with it. I understand that feeling, and Sandra is my best friend. Cause if you think about this everything is my fault.
Dave: What how I mean
Milo: I killed you David..I mean the Void but it was me I looked through Void's eyes as I punched a hole in Sandra's chest..into my best friend's chest, my best friend's blood splattered on me, my mind tore apart. I remember when Madara used me to kill you Dave the flames tore your body apart. I don't want to hear any argument, were going to fix this, Sandra is the Phoenix the source of psioninc energies, so a simple mind wipe isn't going to work were operation FFF Fix Fuller Famil.
Dave: Alright well..mind wipe's is what we usually do so were shit out of luck,l and were not doing SHIT to her soul if we do anything to it I will
David: I agree
Milo: No Soul manipulation that's the FFF's worst enemy. No then time ot think of planet.

"Milo made a board, and David gave all three expo markers."
Chulance: Were going to resort to kidnap? We'll be no better then the people we fight against us, no better then the Government! Plus we don't know how powerful he is.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:28 pm

"Duke side stepped the bullet then looked up to Kathy"

Duke: But I'm as hard as diamond, how will they even penatrate me!

"Duke shouted running over to her having a few close calls with the bullets"

Ben: Whatever technology they have, I could put an illusion over it to make it say that there is no psionic interference or whatever it is.

"Ben said creating a machin that was flashing red saying there was scionic interference, then it turned green saying normal"

Ben: The world is just illusion after all

"Ben said disappearing. Or rather turning invisible so that he was still there."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:36 pm

*Abby took a burger and fry's. She was a bit hungry.*

Abby: You sure you don't want any Sandra.
Sandra: Yes.

*She looked at the drink for a few seconds. After a few seconds of consideration she took the Tequila shot, laying the shot glass back on the table.*

Sandra: Another, please.

*Sandra never considered herself a heavy drinker, but she hoped a few drinks would help ease her mind of everything.*

Tesla: I was thinking we more asked him to Genosha since people is going to be after him now, maybe he'd of accepted the help.
Chulance: And if he said no?
Tesla: Well... hmm, damn.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Kathy: It dosen't matter what power you have idiot! It can even hit a mutant if they've turned to sand or water!

"Some of the people with guns were seen near hostages, and Kathy flicked one of the men and he flew out a window into one of the crushed cop cars, she scooped the mutants up into their hand and stepping forward she set them on another building, one of the thugs grabbed Duke and punched him into a wall despite him being made of daimond it felt to Duke like a normal punch."

Thug: Hehe little bitch! We getting power from Jesus!
Thug 2: That's right! We Cleansers baby, let's Vacuum up this mutant plague!

"The First thug raised his gun firing an anti mugen bullet at Duke's chest, and the other thugs held their weapons, more NYPD were coming to the area, and Code Blue had been contacted, while seeing helicopters, Kathy saw the situation heating up and stepped on the bank crushing it and all the thugs."

Kathy: I already stepped on Duke so she should be fine.
Devon: It dosen't work that way Ben. You have much to learn. Illusions is a psioninc power, psioninc abilities feed off of psioninc energy. It's a form of energy that mental powers such as Telepathy and Illusion generation draw from. They have anti psioninc technology if we managed to wipe out that technology it would be like the old days were we could control them all.
Solid: Those were the good days, but there are still other powers out their that can control them.
Devon: Exactly but Telepathy was most common Lezune can control people even with psioninc defense, he has a form of power known as persuasion.
Mishi: Oooh Cool!
"Milo used magical manipulation to make it so that drink was never ending, as soon as she finished it it woudl refill, Sandra deserved it.."

Milo: There I used a spell it'll never run out unless you smash the glass. Well Sandra I'll be going, and hey Abby Manny said you dropped your watch at his boat, I'll take you there.

"Milo went over to Abby, and teleported them instead they appeared in Dave's mind with David, and his clone that were thinking of ideas to repair the marriage the FFF."

Dave: abby....I
David: Don't worry dad..I'll calm her down if I have to.
Milo: welcome to FFF...the Fix Fuller Family Operation.
Chulance: Exactly but we might as well still ask, I don't want to be here, I want to be at Oscorp, so watch this.

"Chulance teleported them to Oscorp, and then wanting to be warmer he made them warmer, a new trick since he could adapt to anything now, and turn it on and off, wanting to see Neil he moved at super speed taking them outside his office, and they phased through the door seeing Neil speaking with Tess Miller."

Tess: Alright Dr. Darwin, Daimo! Nice to meet you two in person.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:42 pm

*Abby was surprised a little, but quickly put it aside.*

Abby: Fix Fuller Family.

*She took note of Dave's condition as well, and decided it might be better not to question him at this time about what took place between him and Amora.*

*Sandra took more drinks, the glass refilling each time.*

Tesla: Hello.

*Tesla didn't initially pay much mind to Tess.*

Tesla: Hello Niel, we've come to speak to you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:02 pm

"Dave thinking it was his mind tried to materalize "mental beer" but DAvid had blocked him and he wished he had the power to make things out of thin air. He just wanted to cry, and Milo left bringing Manny into the FFF filling him in."

Milo: So now were in Dave's mind looking for ideas, David sealed his mind so don't bother trying to find his secrets, and stuff.
David: So what do we do psionincs won't work on the Phoenix, and soul manipulation is out of the question don't you have so many ways of control.
Milo: Yes..but do you want me to use them I mean
Dave: N..no..this is all retarded..all stupid GET OUT OF MY HEAD ENOUGH WITH THIS FIX FULLER SHIT THIS SI MY FAULT!

"Dave teleported them outside of his mind, then in real life drunken he stumbled teleporting into a wall, then teleporting outside the bar, then teleporting in the war, and teleporting away again re-appearing back in Asgard wasted and hitting the ground, Kano had just came in after some training and rushed over to him."

Kano: damn Drunk I know this story.

"Kano using his Odin-Force to remove Dave from his drunken state, and read his memories."

Kano: damn.
Tess: Rude Much. We'll I'll be going
Neil: No problem I'll give you a ride.

"Neil contacted security, and Tess left to get the limo ride Neil called for her, and turned to them."

Neil: What is it you want?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:14 pm

"Meanwhile, Ruth and Akroma are seen regaining consciousness"

Akroma::What...where
Ruth: What happened? Namek?! I just remember that wench striking us down...

----

"Meanwhile, somehow, me Harry and Yama lost Aya"

Harry: How did we lose her? I've searched at light speed. It's like she's vanished!!
Me: Just must have hidden inside a building. Which means she knows we're after her. We need to get to embassy. I get a feeling this is not going to end well
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 pm

*Abby looked concerned for Dave, but Milo tracked him, knowing he arrived safely at Asgard.*

Milo: Don't worry, he made his way to Asgard. Kano found him.
Abby: Good. What are we going to do, seems wrong to try to use some power to force everything back to normal doesn't it?

Tesla: Well... you've noticed that formula you gave us, it didn't just restore powers, it made us much stronger. We fear people might come after you because of this, wanting to remove their limitations.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:00 pm

"Namek had come inside with plates of food handing one plate to Akroma and another to Ruth, the pastor had left to work on the church computer."

Namek: I brought us to a church, it's a big church in Manhattan, it preaches against Anti mutant activities and what not they have rooms, I brought us here figured we'd be safe here.
Milo: Abby...I've done alot worst then that. Alot worst. Anyway your her kids, think of what you want to do, Manny well your her real family, I have to go.

"Milo teleported away heading to the VRA Registration Center he wouldn't let the Redeemers takea ll the glory, invisible he looked at CNN news the Redeemers had signed."

Milo: I'll let the Redeemers take the fame, people don't like me these days. But I have Venom now.
Venom: Hehe thought you were mad at me for a second Ventro, imagine the things we can do together. The world hates, you but you can be the world's hero again.
Milo: How so? I mean Lupe Fiasco is my supporters but who else? I mean I heard that song "Ventro"
Venom: Exactly use the media to your advantage, I once had Parker, he worked at the Daily Bugel you certainly have the money to get the Bugel, the Globe is rising in fame the yneed a new leader.
Milo: Use the Press as a weapon against Waller. I like it. I'm glad I have you let's go.

"Milo turned to sand, and then floated into the air heading to the Daily Bugel in Manhattan he had plans."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Abby: We should get back I suppose, check on her. I think both of them could use some support. There has to be some way to make this right. Manny, you should come with me, and David can go to Dave... or maybe I can go to Dave, and you two go to Sandra?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:09 pm

"Duke got up out of the ground leaving a small imprint of himself in the ground."

Duke: Ugh, thanks Kathy! But what am i supposed to do if they can shoot and kill me!

"Ben reappeared"

Ben: So what do you suggest we do mr. boss man.

"Ben said sitting on the ceiling."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 pm

David: i'll go with Mom come on Manny.

"David used his psioninc teleportaion teleporting them over to Sandra, and Dave was talking to Kan oin Asgard, till the next morning where in Heaven Castiel was gathering his army, the COT was gathering the rebels on earth, and some had stayed on Heaven under the guidance of Zanel a brutish Angel who supported Michael, and was one of his main disciple's, and Namek's greatest soldier they had refuge in a secret area of the Garden, Namek was healing, and in Heaven a great light was seen that over took Heaven Castiel was prepared for the invasion."

Castiel: What is
???: I am God..

"God"s presence was felt and filled Heaven overtaking the Angels allied with Castiel, and rebel forces. "God " fored a human form a being made out of the energy of Heaven staring down Castiel, who got on his knees."

Castiel: father I
"God": What you have done is right you have seen what I view or a portion you are one with the universe's soul I am one with his life, it's breath everything. Michael had turned against us, now then our mission is simple, you have started this finish it son.
Castiel: I will, father, YOU SEE GOD IS ON OUR SIDE.

"Zanel in Heaven had heard the message, only Paradise was sealed, Joshua was reading his bible watching and in an alley in New York a Seraphim was seen Zachariah was meeting with another Seraphim smoking marijuana."

Zachariah: Samyaza I
Samyaza: Sama sama shut up Zachy boy. You stuck with the Big Man, and now he's against ya, your problem he's been against me since the big ole Flood. The Devil was right to give it up, just chill out loosen up, I dunno what kind of mojo Cas on but he'll cool out once daddy decides to whoop him for no reason either.
Zachariah: You don't want a chance to return to Heaven, power? Michael is gone, we can change Heavenw e can
Samyaza: Shut up, I may be FAllen but I've learned since the war in Eden. Now go on I need to smoke more before I get that same high aha

"Zachariah glared at him and vanished going to meet with the rest of the COT in Nigeria for plans to stop Castiel, since Virgil had obtained Heaven's armory."
"Kathy had let Duke stay at her place in Genosha, she wondered how Smith was doing, she'd spoken with him learning how things were going with the FBI and the VRA case."

Kathy: Duke come on eat up I make the best eggs, bacon and sausage combo. At least all the guys I sleep with tell me that. Wink. And don't worry about the Cleansers most of them died in some freak accident, SHIELd made the huggest fuck up ever, wiped them out I think the old director Near pulled some strings.
"Devon met up with Nate one of the main members of the SXML, and one of the directors of the team at an air force field, Devon had taken control of all of the pilots there, and Delta Air lines was being run like normal."

Devon: So many times we've dealt with Apocalypse's. We need a common enemy, the problem is we need to control that enemy be that Enemy, BEn your powers of illiusion will help. 9/11 brought americans together, brought churches back, everything. WE need to re-create the same feel, that there's an enemy out there and it's not togethr, and it can't be superhumans. We need to revive HYDRA, I met a terrorist Lucus Vanhem, and helped him gather resources, and other terrorists around the world re-construct HYDRA's old bases, the rest of the Phoenix Alliance helped me.
Nate: So what's the plan we turn the SXML into the heroes?
Devon: And the American Government into the enemies, were going to make the public dis-trust the Government forever, you said Ventro is going to use the press?
Nate: Yes, he's the new owner of the Daily Bugel, the new boss, he's going to give them information, spread reporters across the world ect.
Devon: Alright then Ben here's where you come in, were going to need your powers of illusion. To start this plan off, we need to crash planes into the Sears Tower, Chicago takes the blow this time, you mask the planes make them invisible, then make them appear at the last minute, HYDRA can claim they have new cloaking technology, and we also start another technological race the race to invisibility. You in?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 pm

"Meanwhile, Ruth and Akroma are still in the church, They were helping out the priest until Namek called for them"

Akroma: Lucifer...I had never seen him so angry.
Ruth: Bah, I don't really care for sympathies right now. Castiel...
Akroma: What shall we do?
Ruth: I'm starting to think that perhaps he has a point
Akroma: Sister!
Ruth: What do you expect me to believe?! It's as if Father himself is on his side

-----

Manny: At this point...Sandra needs to be reasoned with, and I'm not exactly the man for the job. God knows I've not been there for her when she needs it

----

"Me, Harry and Yamairo appear in the US Embassy the next morning"

Yamairo: You think...
Me: She either came here for information, or she's vanished off the grid. Either way, I need information as well. We're about to pull a mission on the CIA...this just keeps gettin better and better
Harry: Hey, remember the bullet I stole from the corpses of those 3 guys? Tests came back
Me: What?
Harry: MI6 just sent me the info through telepathy...it matches the make and model handed out to CIA agents
Me:...What?!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:46 pm

"Milo Ventro ran the world's greatest news-paper, and with is powers he'd kicked it off, he'd supplied agents with info government conversations a new article Do The People Run the country, and Milo was working on his book The King of Heroes. Plus with what Sid and the Drug Crew had cooking up, he'd wrote articles about the mysterious drugs, the DB was a booming business, Venom was spinning with great ideas, while SHIELD had assaulted the Hellfire Club And all the members had been arrested including Victor whom he'd nerfed his magical abilities. Milo had some people bring in some coffee, and he heated it up with heat vision."

Worker: That good boss?
Milo: Of course not! MArtin get back to work! I wanted this coffee 15 minutes ago! I had to heat it up! You want me to heat your skill up
Martin :N..no sir
Worker: Yeah lets go!

"The two rushed out, and Milo chuckled taking a swig of the coffee. The Sun was beaming, everything was starting to good, Venom had changed his life, know he knew why Terrell had kept the symbiote. Together they were unstable, and the VRA was going bad, he was on his laptop using Technopathy he'd effortlessly hacked into the Government's files reading information on the VRA and who'd signed and resisted Homeland Security. He even used his powers to monitor the Humods the race he'd created seeing they were doing alright, and had fought off a Kree invasion, and joined the Intergalactic Council."
"Back in Heaven Castiel sent Guardians or Cherubim as they were known to different places in Earth where disease rampage, and had them cure many, and had them proclaim The Servants of God had healed them, causing a massive religious awakening, many thanked the God of Abraham, some thanked Allah or there own respective gods, peace was coming, an era of peace, Castiel was happy seeing the peace on earth tears came to his eyes, but he saw other planets in war and turmoil looking at Shi-Ar he enlarged it freeing it from the micro-scopic universe that Cyber had placed it in, and sent Angels to decimate to decimate the Brood's home world, and gave the Technarchy and Phalanx free will to start new more peace-ful lives, and sent Balthazar to decimate violent Black Zero forces on Zenn Lavia."

Castiel: Peace to all forget the lives that are lost.
Balthazar: Cas were really doing it you were right, Michael is a prick
Castiel: I know my best friend..the love of my life, I am serving my father. An Era of peace is coming it not yet time for Paradise, the Rebels shall suffer over eternity, for now we relax and enjoy ourselves. Enjoy the modernized Heaven I have created for all of us, and let the Agammato start war with us they shall perish, as shall Namini. Keeth is one of our best agents on earth, and Shawn as well.

"Back on Earth Sean and Keeth had just stopped some mutants trying to wipe out a school, Keeth used one more blast of Hell fire, and Sean incapacited them in metal chains."

Sean: They'll be more chains where your going
Keeth: another day's work haha, hey you take patrol I need to make a cool
Sean: No problem man.

"Sean flew into the sky, and Keeth went into an ally, turning human and calling Dante, he knew Dale had joined the team, and he'd contacted Amber he wanted her to join the SXMl as well, and was trying to get in contact with Dante."
"David had taken Sandra to bed after she fell asleep drunk, and used his powers to make it so she shouldn't have a hang-over, and her and ABby had made break-fast."

David: you think mom will like it?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Abby: I'm sure she will bro. It's been a rough day for both of them yesterday.

*Abby finished up preparing some bacon and eggs as David readied the toast. They put the food on a small tray, and made their way to Sandra's room.*

Abby: You think she's awake yet?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:00 pm

"Duke took a bite of the platter she had set before him."

Duke: You're right. It is good. Better then anything I've ever cooked heh.

Ben: Invisibility is my specialty Smile So when is this terrorist act going to happen? I have to clear my schedule you know

"Ben said with a chuckle. As if he had something else going on."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 pm

"Manny is seen walking in as well. He brought along various things for breakfast"

Manny: Wait...you guys can cook...damn it all. Is she awake yet?

---

Ruth: Akroma...I'm going to take a side
Akroma: You already are!
Ruth: No...the sides right now are either Castiel or standing down like Raphael and Gabriel. And you know me, I would never stand down before anything. If Castiel is fighting for peace, I'm going to follow him
Akroma: And I'll oppose you every step of the way sister

"Ruth and Akroma stare at each other. One could almost swear they wanted to hug each goodbye. Ruth vanishes in light leaving her sister alone with her thoughts"

"Ruth reappears in the Heavenly Host. Instantly guards surround her but just ignores them and flies towards Cas's throne room"

---

Me: So...lets get things straight. In the 80s, someone killed 3 people, one of them a Jap intelligence agent. In the 90s, a string of murders of members of the CIA were also detected, one of them killed with a knife wound, and, the others shot. All of them were hanged in that manner we saw...and now, 1 more CIA agent is dead, and it seems that the 3 men we found were killed by CIA agents. Meanwhile, I was burned for suspicion, but it's pretty clear now that they were trying to get me off the case
Harry: And somehow...Aya is involved. Man she didn't even come home yesterday

"Yama had left to check on Aya's son. The two friends sit across from each other"

Me: I don't know what to do. Aya's missing, we have zero leads other than...
Harry: The CIA...
Me: Or...the Jap. I may be burned with the CIA, but if I pretend to sell knowledge of the US intelligence to the Japs...I know it's foul play, but I wont reveal anything major. Just enough for them to trust me
Harry: That's a dangerous slope
Me: We need a lead. Milo and the others have far more to worry about than stupid struggles between spies. We gotta take care of this on our own

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Abby: You probably wouldn't count me as no world class cook, but Sandra has shown me a lot of stuff.

*The 3 enter the room, Abby softly calls out Sandra's name. She turns over in the bed, but doesn't fully wake. David gives her a gentle nudge to get her to come around.*

Sandra: Abby.... Manny, David...
Abby: Good morning. Smile You really slept hard last night, passed out.
Sandra: Yea... those drinks will do that to you.

*Abby lays the tray on Sandra's lap.*

Abby: Breakfast in bed. You haven't eaten since early yesterday, you must be hungry.
Sandra: *nod* Thank you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:04 pm

*After setting a few things up in the alternate dimension, Terrell returned back to his own only to find that lots of time had passed.*

Terrell: So Milo is starting shit...

*Terrell teleports beside Mike who had been in and out of D.C. since Terrell's departure.*

Mike: Finally! Riya's been bitching at me for past couple of days. Where were you?

Terrell: I've been doing bigger things... Listen we have to get ready. Those drugged cities...

Mike: What about them? D.C. is fine.

Terrell: That's the problem. We... You have to stop whatever is going on.

Mike: Really? Man you can kill whoever is doing this easy. You probably know who it is and where they're at.

Terrell: This is your time to shine Mike... The world needs to see your potential. You need to see it too Smile

Mike: Alright... MIKE vs DRUGS! Let's get it!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:32 pm

*Sandra sat up, she was still dressed from the previous day. She started eating the food, she was quite hungry.*

Sandra: It's good.
Abby: Thanks, made it David. I see your in more of a talkative mood... it's a good start to the morning.

*Sandra knew what Abby was thinking.*

Sandra: Lets not bring that up yet. Let me enjoy this lovely breakfast you've made. Manny, brother, how are you. I assume you heard.

*He gave a nod in agreement.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 pm

David: Course we can cook! Our mama learned just about everything, daddy too...but yeah glad you brought some stuff my pancakes are really not that great!

"David hugged Sandra."

Manny: Yeah but like you said dont bring it up and I'm doing alright but I'm here ncause of you
David: same mama! I'm just glad your ok.
Kathy: Ooh Dukey I can teach ya if you want, but yeah Like I was saying yesterday. Anti Mugen hurts you no matter what power you got, but you said one of them punched you? Your daimond hard something's not right.
Devon: IN a few hours? Nate got the plane using his air force connections, we've taken control of this air-port, once the planes ar eup, I'll take control of the pilots, you shield them iwith your powers, and BAM into Sears Towers, and HYDRA becomee's the world's focus.
"IN Heaven Castiel had the Angels stand down going over to Ruth and embracing her."

Castiel: I am glad you have decided to join us Rachel is a fiesty women, but you are Heaven's true leader, and our mission for peace is going well lives are being healed, Heaven is making a difference.
Ruth:cas I
Castiel: You are welcome our mission has begun.

"Milo was proof reading more article's he had reporters all around the world, and photographers in the military the DB was rising, the press was something he'd control, and the Government's secrets were his to explore, the DB would keep him rich even if his company failed, as he had no new products in a while, but knew Lex was running it, he'd spoken with Lex about the company a few minutes go, and a conversation with Venom he had a article about the Hellfire Club a secret society bent on controlling people through influence, he knew the Government would be upset, and it was being investigated by SHIELD, he had a vision about sears towers bombing, HYDRA's return, a terrorist named Lucus Venhem, and Nate making a deal with the Phoenix Alliance."

Milo: Holy...Nate what the hell is I just saw the future.
Nate: Ok....well Milo we have to talk.
Milo: Alright...why the hell are you with the Phoenix Alliance?

"Nate explained the situation mentally, and Milo groaned they were gonna bomb Sears Towers just like that kill countless lives, so many lives had been lost in the grand scheme already, but still it was pointless for them to murder on end, the VRA was going to hammer down on them if they went on a murder spree, Milo read another article, and had Martin bring him an Orange Crush which he popped open and chugged a large amount. ."

Milo: Now I've got this to deal with, Im going to let a terrorist attack happen.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next