Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 pm

*Terrell leads Riya to the elevator and outside. His hand never left hers as the took a stroll outside on the nice sunny day. Riya was probably the only person that kept Terrell anchored to the life he lived.*

Terrell: How's your belly?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm

*Sandra teleports to her son, embracing him in her arms.*

Sandra: This isn't right... after all he's suffered... son... I'll try my best, to find some way to fix this...

Julie: Clone, so you make clones of others instead of yourself... must be a useful ability. So Cole, what brings you here to Genosha?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 pm

"Riya smiled her anger for Terrell had faded once he'd returned, the child of course had contributed to her happiness."

Riya: Good..baby. He's kicking..sometimes I feel him kicking. "Smiles" Just in less then three more months he'll be coming! Were gonna be parents!
Kano: I can transmogrify his soul maybe mix it with the Heavenly energies I've gathered in my hammer..perhaps Namek..I did not finishim.

"Kano turns noticing Namek vanished, using his cosmic senses he feels his presence weakened he'd plagued the dreams of Angel Ventro, Rachel Ventro, and others who could witness the Future that Judgement was coming, Kano focused stripping him of the remnant of his angelic energy gathering it into his hammer, and another angel appeared Zachariah leaning against a wall eating an apple."

Kano: Come to face the Mighty
Zachariah: Blah Blah Blah Kano the douchebag dog of war. Your a dog of war cause your ugly as a heck.
Kano: HOW DARE YOU ILL DESTROY YOU?! TIDAL WAVES HEAT WAVES! ILL DECIMATE YOU ILL!
Sandra: THe hell do you want?!
Zachariah: Your son is a threat to Heaven, you see he's Legion's perfect host especially with his fractured soul I admit my fault..my angels were having a little too much fun been a while since we've had this form of relaxation. Your son is a threat, leave heaven with him now and this is war this is

"Kano blasts him with thermal energy burning Zacharia, and unleashes a massive solar flare, as two Angels port in to port him away, as Kano forms a gateway warping the injured group back to Genosha, including David with his shattered soul, moments later the sky Darkens, and roars with thunder and lightning Kano looks up at the storm using his own powers to silence the storm and clear the skies with ease."

Kano: The Storm..I have caused to fade away..but..surely terror and destruction awaits. I shall go rally Asgard's forces against Michael, Tanya stay here and help please I love you.

"He kisses her, then forms a portal, enteirng and the portal closes. Dave is unconscious, and Keel has skin melted, Ledge is chanting."
"Cole makes the Yamairo clone fade away, and makes a Julie one appear with the sword, then it too fades away."

Cole: Yeah I just need to work out more learn to make my clones remain longer, but yea I have family on Genosha..it's a long story involving my bastard father.

Last edited by Chulance on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Location, Outer Space, just short of Earth's inner space two small space/aircraft are seen, to avid Star Wars fans they appear to be similar to X-Wing fighters, yet not quite, the design appears sleeker

Kotar Ram: Has your search for information been finished Marek?

Marek Raiden: Yes master, as far as I can tell the technology of this planet makes it nigh impossible for us to communicate with the majority of their national governments. While their mutant communities do due to their technopathic mutants I believe it's pronounced

Kotar Ram: So already it will seem like we're picking sides.

Marek Raiden: Master, need I remind you that the Stealth X VII can only be detected while we fire our torpedoes or try contacting people, judging by what of their technology I've seen once we get pasts their sattelites we can easily communicate with the mutants without the appearance of favoring everybody.

Kotar Ram: Even still my young Padawan, the art of negotiation is fickle, every gesture must be precise, and need I remind you, you already have us on the wrong foot if they ever find out you hacked their sattelite systems!

Marek Raiden: How else would we have gotten the information master?

Kotar Ram: True enough, but you better have covered your tracks well.

Marek Raiden: There is no record of this incident, I would recommend attempting to contact the island of Genosha once we enter their atmosphere and are free of Sattelite eyes.

*The two fighters enter earths inner space, once they've entered the atmosphere*

Kotar Ram: *speaking into communications device, already channeled towards Genoshas communications systems* This is Jedi Master Kotar Ram me and my padawan are seeking to land in your nation, we ask for clearance to land!

*New York*

????: About time he got back on this site I thought I'd be stuck in the Middle East FOREVER! AND YET HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE A NAME FOR ME! Oh well, enough fourth wall jokes at the moment, plot convenience tells me Death is here and I want to challenge him to a fiddle match!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:57 pm

*Terrell smiled touching Riya's stomach.*

Terrell: Mhm...

???:So much power in your grasps, and we don't use it. We haven't even unlocked our true power! Completely fuse us! Do it n........

Terrell: Where do you want to go Riya? We can go where ever you want.

???: Ignorance is bliss... and bliss is only temporary. We will need to fuse sooner than you think.

*Terrell continues to not pay attention.*

---------------------------------------------------------

*Mike arrives at Genosha in the vehicle Construct had created months ago. It had gotten a red and black paint job, and had a few new features. He was blasting Donald Trump.*

Mike: We gonna take over the world! Now to find Tiff.

*Mike lands the flying car in front of the mansion.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:28 pm

*Tanya go's over to Sandra, who is still with her son.*

Tanya: Hey Sandra, we'll get through this.

*She creates a clone with healing powers, sending it around to the injured to see if she can help.*

Sandra: Legion. Damnit, how is me or my family dragged into the middle of every major event... can't we just be left alone.
Tanya: Maybe someday you will. You just have to keep pushing forward. And you'll always have friends to support you.

Julie: Oh, who is your family? I'm new myself, so I've only met a few.

*Moments later Mike is knocked over as Tiffany lands on him, excited as usual.*

Tiffany: Mikey!! Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Mike: Oof! *hits the ground* I'll actually catch you one day.

Mike: Sup Tiff! Where's my kiss?.. Wait it's right...

*Mike moves his body quickly and plants a kiss right on Tiffany's... right eye.*

Mike: Oh shit! I'm sorry!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:56 pm

*Tiffany wipes her eye, blinking a few times.*

Tiffany: Miiiike.... that's not how you kiss....

*Tiffany seems to be alright, getting up and helping Mike up.*

Tiffany: So you want to catch me.... I'll have to be extra sneaky then. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Mike: Try it. I like hide, seek and pounce... Wait that can be taken wrong. Aw who cares. I wanna do something fun. You have any plans?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:02 pm

"Milo, and Aaron had finished the exercise in Danger Room, grabbing some snacks and hanging out with Kano on the team, Milo had learned about some mission in Heaven, Uriel had come to speak to him about the situation."

Milo: So God's taken a vacation, I have Reese's ability along with some others I can work on trying to find him, he owes me..well not really but I helped him stop Victor.
Uriel: Helped, he could have done so but instructed you.
Milo: Alright look I'll do what I can to support you, I agree Michael's being a dick, but if Kano and Cas and them have really joined the team well were in for some victory, I think Cas has connections in the Hellfire Club, I just dont want to turn the SXM into some war with Heaven, I mean..there suppose to be the good guys I mena.
Uriel: Milo..what Kano said about your knowledge is right knowledge and intelligence are two different things..and
Milo: Isensed a teleportation from Heaven, Kano and them, he just left to gather Asagard.s's armies..and oh shit
uriel: What?

"Milo shows Uriel images of the events that took place with Kano's Dog Squad in Heaven Uriel groans, and teleports away."

Milo: Great..war with Michael, and the Heavenly Host, and Filipe, and Harry are now bitch whipped enough.

"Milo turns into the Ghost Rider form, and enters Heaven heading into the prison area gathering hellfire in both hands, seeing two grunts guarding a cell he approaches them, and sees there guarding Rachel, and Stella inside there stella it seems there imaginations are reality, but as it shifts into a nightmare, Milo absorbs the essense from the Angels leaving them powerless humans, and uses a pulse wave to render them unconscious, then enters the nightmare, grabbing Rachel, and Stella teleporting to Genosha."

Rachel: Bro Filipe is
Milo: I know Got it!

"Milo teleports into the Throne Room as Ruth fires a blast of heavenly energy at Filipe, and Harry trying to defend Milo forms a shield blocking the attack."

Michael: So the...mighty Ventro has come after assaulting my forces working with the traitors..it seems you pick and choose when the Devil my brother Lucifer was against your kind you worked with us but now you support Uriel?!
Milo: Michael..God is mad at you hell all of us, he has a right. But he loves us, and your being a bastard, well more like a bitch
Harry: Yea!
Filipe: Tell em
Milo: anyway me and my friends are getting out of here, Kano's getting a big ass army, were gopnna kick your ass, and go to church and celebrate with Kat Wilson, and 99 Bitches.

"Milo then using Asgardian magic unleashed a massive solar flare on Ruth, and Michael teleporting back to Rachel, and Stella with Filipe, and Harry removing there Enochian blessings left by Ruth."

Milo: Alright before you complain removed your blessings so the Angels can't track you here's my own form of blessing a trick I learned from LEdge.

"Milo grants them Enochian bindings that allow them to strike the angel, and after embracing his family in a hug, he then responded to the Jedi's commands, and responded with "Yes you can land."
"Kano had met up with Balder, and contacted Heimdall who'd witnessed the events within the Heavenly Host, and Balder helped Kano gather the armies, and Sif rushed over to Kano embracing him, he pushed her off."

Kano: Damn I'm not my dad.
Sif: but..honey you look JUST like him just as sexy and
Kano: Look you want to help, help stop the Host from wrecking the planet. We have to aid Genosha one way or another.
Sif: Mhmm alright Kano.

"Kano had Sif run off to gather her warriors, while he went to the Well seeing the flames of Asgard vision more Twighlight seeing a blade he sent forward a massive beam of cosmic energy into the well, and formed a barrier of earth sealing it falling to his knees in cold sweat, and sensed Heavenly Energy the Angels had gathered near Genosha, and begun the onslaught on the island, Kano teleporting away heading back to help Balder gather the army."
Riya: Why..don't we go to d...Disney World..but..aww...I can't ride most of the rides..how about..mhmm...Florida! Smile
"dave, and Abby are healed, Keel is fetching weapons."

Keel: we'll deal with this problem now..and ah shit
Ledge: Great!
Dave: WHAT MORE ANGELS? AH! THAT THEY WERE SUIPPOSE TO BE THE GOOD GUYS SANDRA WE HAVE TO STOP THEM?!

"Dave whips out his gun opening fire, as do Genosha's security drones, but they are powerless against the Divine assault force."
Cole: Troy..and this girl named Katy..one controls the fire, the other water..dunno I'm new to teh team too ya know.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Marek: Was that?

Kotar: Yes my apprentice that was The Milo Ventro, but apparently despite all his skill he doesn't know how to properly build a united World, thus why the Jedi Order's taking the job

*The Stealth X's fly over Genosha and land in a clearing away from prying eyes, the two Jedi disembark*

Marek: Finally an end to all the mental communication!

Kotar: Yes it does give a headache after doing it for weeks on end doesn't it, especially when all you have to eat are those ration packs, *turns to droids behind the cockpits* R-3 auto pilot these craft into orbit, we'll signal for you when we need them!

*The Steal-Xs take flight once more leaving the two*

Kotar: Now lets go find the head honchos here and make our case.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 pm

"Milo sees the angels gathers Light in his hands, and sends out a torrent of blasts, while extending the Enochian blessings to everyone on Genosha, and hears the Jedi's thoughts, and wishes he could control the angels, then realizes something, using Bernard he generates a duplicate of War's ring, duplicating it he causes some of the angels to battle each other giving the ally Angel SXM uniforms."

Milo WHOO HOO THE ANGELIC UNIT! Alright time leggo!

"Milo uses his control over Radio Waves via Terry's ability, and Free Masons plays across Genosha, and suddenly Castiel reappears with his crew of Rogue Angels, and Mephisto reappears with Ted who extends his Pocket Dimension around several Angels but they retain there senses unleashing an assault, while Mephisto teleports himself, and Ted away the pocket dimension fades away, while David is missing."

Dave: DAVID NO! ABBY SANDRA WHERE IS HE DAVID?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"IN another part of the island Amy is mimicking the concept of time trying to slow down angels, while taking on t he powers of the Phoenix unleashing a barrage of cosmic flames, while Danny is assaulting an angel with raw physical force, but is injured and burned and brought down to the ground."

Danny: Damn it!
Amy: BRO!!!!!!!

"Amy sends forward an onslaught of cosmic energy, duplicating the concept of energy, while Melissa arrives sending off a barrage of cosmic energy on angels, and Danny gains control of rage feeding off there cosmic energies joining the assault, Angel is watching from afar sipping wine, as Wave has erected a sound barrier around them, and is sending out high pitched sounds to assault the Angels in physical forms."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:21 pm

*The jedi see the battle raging around Genosha*

Kotar: How did we miss that on our way in?

Marrek: It appears they were masking themselves master.

Kotar: Well I don't know what league these things are in, we must fall back and protect any civilians caught in the cross fire. *lights saber*

Marek: Of course master. *lights both of his sabers*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 pm

*Sandra came over to Dave.*

Sandra: Never took them long to follow us.

*She tapped back into her phoenix powers, assaulting the angels, Tanya creating another army of clones.*

Tanya: At least the others are here, Sandra...
Sandra: Already done.

*Sandra spotted Mephisto, and when David disappeared, she knew.*

Sandra: That bitch Mephisto, HE TOOK OUR SON.

*Sandra releases one massive blast of cosmic flames largely in annoyance consuming everyone, and all of Genosha and the surrounding area, targeting the attacking angels only.*

Julie: Hmm, I've met Troy, not Katy though.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:33 pm

*Terrell is a little surprised but shrugs.*

Terrell: Okay... Miami.

*Terrell and Riya vanish before appearing on South Beach moments later. Terrell's body continues to glow blue.*

Terrell: Shit! Um, Riya stay back... Fuck! I WILL NOT FUSE WITH YOU!

*Terrell fuses with the sand involuntarily. He groans as he sinks into the beach and the sand swirls beneath Riya and other beach goers.*

???: Then let's fuse with everything else... then we can use our combination of fusion and fission on everything... Don't be selfish! Think about our child.

Terrell: It's... My...... FUCK YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

???: We've already managed to fuse with the this galaxy in seconds! We will be...

*A bright purple glow is seen in forming a physical body in the sand. Terrell soon appears there unconscious. So much for a beach trip.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 am

Sex... It had been another thing Kosmos had no recollection of. The man was surprised his mind hadn't given flashbacks of such pleasure and compassion. With Lilith's naked body laying on his own, he felt as if he had obtained victory in a glorious battle. That feeling of wanting Lilith lustfully had vanished from his thoughts, only fueling his thoughts of victory.

Kosmos' hand softly stroked Lilith's back as he held her, but stopped as his mind started to actually get a grip on what was going on. What had this enchantress stricken upon him? Could it have been a primal feeling she unleashed from the bowels of his soul, or had she infected him with some sort of madness.

"Lilith... What was that? What did we just do? Why did we do it?" Kosmos questioned as felt the need to move her to his side as he sat up with a look of innocent confusion on his sharp featured face.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:06 am

Dave: You saw him take your son?
Mephisto: AH Yes..the demonic Michael Jackson I am, not like I have any hobbies I just spend time kidnapping YOUR Children shut the fuck up.

"Mephisto turned his attention back to the battle, sending out raw magical, and demonic energy, as Dave raised his gun ."

Dave: You Sure?! He's one of Cas's so called friends remember, we cant be shooting down allies since were fighting Heaven!

"The Angels are not stopped, as Tariel appears grabbing Sandra and tossing her into some rubble, and blasting a hole in Dave's chest, then as he falls back, Tariel gathers energy firing another blast but an Asgardian punches it away, a gateway opening Kano, and Balder leading the Armies unleash there counter, Kano is using his own powers over heavenly energy mixing it with anti matter, and using the Odinforce to warp them into an extremly durable pocket dimension of his own creation letting them explode without destroying earth, and Milo is in the assault as well using enochian blessings along with a variety of elemental powers with Kano forming massive chunks of earth, heating, and sending them forward, while Kano has ground openig, sending hands around Angels, draining them through the hammer, and Milo is using Yin's ghosts in combination with Reese's power to cause the Host's energy to burn Angels."
"Riya rushes over to Terrel worried, sighing she manages to use her powers despite the pregnancy converting them into oxygen and reappearing in the Tower drained, but Darrirus rushes over to her grabbing ehe."

RiyA: THanks D..
Darrius: What's wrong Riya what.

"Tommy had observed the situaton, and taken out a modified IPhone, using a scaner app on it."

Tommy: His energy levels are off the charts rapidly growing his body is going through some change that potentially could destabilize him.
Construct: INcreadible..your intellect it truly does grow and
Tommy: No time to say how bad as Fission is, there's a chance he'll stabalize due to the nature of his powers or fission away excess energies as if he has limits, we'll wait a few minutes before we act then agian your the vetern anand..
Construct: We can go with your plan.
"With the island now consumed in flames Cole had formed a duplicate of some random energy manipulator a chinese woman aka Kimiko from the NWO, and the shield faded, as she sent out beams of powerr at Angels."

Cole: THe hell are they?! Glowing so bright. Yea wlel we met Troy, right now I think we have to fight!
"IN NYC Felicia had lost control fusing with many demonic magical entities, and having a massive drawn out battle with her team mates overpowering them with her mass powers such as manipulating the dark dimension itself, striking Shawn down drawing on Heaven's vengeance more powerful clashing with divine lightning, while Sean's quantum molecular attacks were repelled sending him crashing, Annie the angel was manipulating Felicia, and Sariel had burst into a Billionare Squad meeting Oliver, and Jorgan were having tossing Jorgan aside, and impaling Oliver with a blade."

Oliver: B..bastard
Sariel: No..that's you, my father cares for me, now tell me where the evil one is, the Anti Christ i shall silence her
Oliver: you people are.

"Sariel using his powers took control over Oliver's will wanting Sammie's location."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 pm

*Sandra came to Dave's aid healing him.*

Sandra: It looked like it was Mephisto, but at this point, it could just as much of been the angels, or even more so since they want to stop Legion.

*The first battle here already proved to be at a far more intense level then she had been in before, fighting angels, this group must of surely been crazy. Julie readies by Cole.*

Julie: I can cover close range if you cover long with your clones.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:29 pm

*Mike absorbs the energy from the sunlight, dimming the sky before unleashing a compressed beam of energy toward Angels.*

Mike: Maybe I'll get a taste of some heavenly energy this time...

----------------------------------------------------

*Terrell's body radiates a purple glow for a few seconds before his body fissions into atoms. The atoms then separate into smaller particles. Terrell's body appears to be gone, but his presence is still in the spot he had been in. Then, with a bright flash, his body reforms. His eyes open, before he raises himself up to look at the group. He nods as he smirks*

Terrell: Heh... Don't ask. I barely know what just happened. It feels incredible though... Construct! Is there anything going on. The world is too quiet.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:05 pm

"With the Solar Energy Angels easily back it, and reappear just this group of mutants had decimated most of the mutants on Genosha even injuring them even with the Jedi's attempts to aid, and Tariel moved in as Sandra unleashed the White Phoenix, her eyes white, surroudned by the Phoenix Tariel was immobilied and she sent him flying then sent out streams of Phoenix Flames colliding with Angels, she took control of there life and death despite there divine essense, then worked on Dimensional Teleportation draining them of there energies and iwth one massive wave of force using telekensis torn apart the dimensional bonds warping the entire Angels inside, and then extended energies from the angels into the deceased on Genosha reviving them, and restoring Genosha, and sent out her raw energies crashing into Mephisto draining and using immense teleknetic force bashing him into the ground, as one Angel moved in while being drained she easily disintegrated him."

Sandra: ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT! I WANT MY SON BACK!

"Sandra's eyes started to turn black hint of the Dark Pheonix coming out, her anger..Dave went over to her to embrace him and calm her...Sandra's eyes now were turning black but returned to there original color."

Sandra: D..david he's
Dave: I know we'll find i
???: Hello...

"They looked the parents in shock David was back surrounded in immense psioninc energy corrupted with demonic energy, his eyes shifted to yellow, and thousands of voices could be heard from his mind due to his psioninc nature he was fighting for dominance against Legion. Crowley was watching lighting his cigarett."

Crowley: So everything's in place..we have Legion, Heaven's gone berserk under Michael' rule.
Castiel: You really think we can stop Michael, and his armies?
Crowley: I hope so lad, if not then we have Legion, and these heroes, even the Phoenix will be pissed of course at the demons but all in due time, and

"An explosion of magical energy Mephisto escaping the Phoenix's telekntic bindings gathering magical energy in the air, and using his magic he formed a Hell's Gate on Genosha, Crowley was watching in shock."

Crowley: He's forming his own hell's gate, he's going to summon demosn here, to prepare to fight with Michael.
Castiel: I'm cool with that what's the problem?
Crowley: Legion is here, we don't know his nature but he's not one demon rather he's thousands of demons. David is the perfect host because of nature, but now I've been thinking there may be an even better host.
Castiel: Hehe oh shit..I know who your thinking bout.
"Cole tried to generate clones, the Angel proved immune to there powers using blinded speed he kicked Julie aside, grabbing Cole, as the duplicate of Yamairo, and Phoenix appears, the angel moved in to stop them, using angelic energy disintegrating the Phoenix clonme, and overpowering the Yama clone punching a hole in him, the clone faded, as the angel grinned."

Angel: Enough of these games! RFor Michael's armies Heaven shall be santicified, Paradise awaits us!
Cole: the hell are you?
Angel: Call me..Zachariah, the leader of this here establishment.

"Zachariah from before snapped and Cole fell down missing his lungs, and he gave Julie immense pain, smiling he left them, as Cole struggled for air summoning the Harry duplicate to rush them to the infirmary, while Zachariah arrived near Phoenix, and clapped, Kano drawing his hammer."

Zachariah: Going to kill a superior? I am above the GArrison league soldiers you clashed with, even Namek yes the Supreme General. I am one of the 12 members of the Council of Thrones. Now then let me explain..your son has now been fused with Legion..you've doomed Heaven you whore! Demonic Filth, you've repelled this attack of the Garrison Squad but enough your demise is near. You have one hour before we liberate the earth of your Ledge and your rogue angel buddy Castiel can contact Heaven, contact us and surrender David or you suffer punishemnts on Biblical Proportions!

"The ground shook and Zachariah vanished."
"Tommmy formed his guantlets gathering some of the energy from Terrell in his guantlets storing it, he felt a rush of energy through his body, his personality even affected somewhat he was already cocky."

Tommy: You a pretty fly mother fucker Terrell, nuttin much happened you ass exploded and come together, we know Riya be worried, they know I'm still new round this, but look I got something to do..
Construct: LEaving so soon newest member?
Tommy: I can't chill in this crib all day anyway not saying it aint cool.

"With that Tommy used Shifter leaving, and reappearing near a Federal Bank, then using Chip a bluetooth device connected with his Underspace HQ, he used the Generator generating a Gravitational vacuum that began drawing in people and vehicle's, shifting inside the bank, using the Guantlet's energy he absorbed all the electricity simulating a black out, and headed to the vault "

Tommy: Mommy this for you, this for the shit daddy do, I'm bouta be right above this shit, I want my Free Masons story.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Sandra: Damnit, one hour before another attack on Earth. So we have a hour to take care of David's host statue.
Tanya: What if we can't rescue David or deal with Legion within the hour.
Sandra: We'll... deal with that when or if that time comes.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:33 pm

*Terrell gives Tommy an awkward look, but then turned to Construct who pierced him with a tendril. Terrell took in information.*

Terrell: Does that mean it's a three way war again? Heaven, Hell, and Earth?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 am

Kano: They going get an ass kicking is what they going get baby, but we needa fix David his soul is shattered, and now it'ss damaged beyond repair even wiping his memory won't fix it he's a ticking time bomb, and with the power his isoul has, and the corruption it could mean an invasion from the deepest pits of Hell,

"Milo appears."

Milo: Great...David's soul is effed up, Sandra dang it. Were going to purge this from the inside of his soul no matter how long that'll take, Sandra you need to go in his soul, and with Dave, I can sustain you for 30 minutes if you fail to repair him his soul collapses and is erases from existence.
Kano: Milo what kind of plan is this what about controlling the essense of souls?!
Milo: Too fractured too risky they stabilize it by the elimination Legion, and then it's a possibility.
DAve: No let's do this come on baby.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:59 pm

*Mike looks around at Genosha, seeing that the angels had been destroyed by Sandra.*

Mike: Shit... She's strong.

*Mike sighs though as he knows that everything couldn't be over yet as a Gate of Hell appeared on Genosha.*

Mike: I can't just count on Sandra to eliminate all the bitches coming here.

*Mike contacts Terrell.*

--------------------------------------------------------

Construct: It appears so. There is already an army gathered to combat Heaven. We shou-

Terrell: Hell it is then. Let's get to Genosha.

Construct: The SXM are enough t-

Terrell: I don't want this to be a war. We're gonna show Heaven and Hell that they can't touch the living. You're gonna feed us information from here. Riya, you're gonna stay here with Construct. D, your with me.

*Terrell and Darrius convert into energy before appearing on Genosha next to Mike.*

Mike: Oh so it's the muscle of the original Trill Squad! Let's get it!

*Mike, Darrius, and Terrell walk toward the Hell Gate before stopping.*

Mike: Haha. This is gonna be hard

Terrell: Start gathering energy now.

*Mike, Terrell, and Darrius cause several blackouts on Genosha.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:07 pm

*Tiffany looks excited watching the 3.*

Tiffany: Whoo, go Mikey and friends. Smile

Sandra: Lets do this then. If David has any chance I'm going to take it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next