Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:33 pm

*Terrell grunts before moving faster than Amber's onslaught of attacks and teleports Serpent to the... South Pole.*

Terrell: God damn! What the fuck?! I try to say something and the bitch goes off and attacks!

*Terrell curses a little more before lookin g at Serpent.*

Terrell: Listen, I don't what your beef is, but it's not with us. It's with Odin. Construct dug up some info for me about you two, and i gotta say, I don't blame you for fucking us up. If you wanna crush Odin, I'm sure we can make a deal. And don't worry about everyone else, just think of me as the black Milo

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"Harry notices Jet, but can't stop the attack on Nerkkod. He does take the time to grin"

Harry: Bastard...loves to make an entrance...

"Kuurth is seen sending shockwaves everywhere, Earthquakes well above what the Ricther scale can measure going through the planet. Volcanos randomly erupting where the tectonic plaques cross"

Yamairo: Daaamn
"Isabel": Yamairo...a plan!

"Yamairo sees no option. His God Blast is useless in the long run. He can't take him out in this manner."

Yamairo: There is none!

"Isabel looks at him with dead eyes, before turning to Kuurth, suddenly a smile on her face, a bit twisted in the middle of the storm"

"Isabel": Am I allowed...to cut lose?
Yamairo: I think so...what you think

"A huge thunderbolt strikes Kuurth, causing him to release smoke from the mouth and stop, looking at Isabel"

"Isabel": It seems gathering all the electricity of my radius can call your attention...if only that

"The storms above start to rock, as Isabel focuses all her power. She can feel every single piece of destruction that the Worthy have caused, all the atmosphere attuned to her senses. She suddenly releases a massive storm, rain falling like bullets onto him. At first Kuurth just ignores it and continues his rampage, but eventually the bullets start to ship at his rock body. Isabel continues, flying towards him, when she impacts, sending him flying with a massive gust of wing. She finishes, by raising a blizzard around the monster and freezing him solid, and then"

"Isabel": Be gone with the thunder...

"She fires a single massive lightning bolt, gathering all the electricity from the atmosphere on Earth, a huge cloud above her. The ice for some miles is completely melted by the attack"

Yamairo: Remind me never to piss you off...

"Yamairo follows up, he knows damn well Kuurth isn't even fazed. Just as Kuurth emerges to attack Isabel, who had now gotten his attention, Yamairo has already sliced him into several tiny pieces, before warping all of them into an individual star. The hammer remains"

Yamairo: We need to get rid of this thing or they'll just keep coming back!

---

Amber: GODDAMN IT TERREL! FUCK!

"Amber is now beyond pissed. She turns to the first Worthy she sees (which happens to be Greithoth, and quickly punches him in the gut, before releasing a Dragu Slave right into his face, completely disintegrating him and a good portion of the land behind her"

Amber: WHAT THE FUCK IS HE THINKING!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:40 pm

"Serpent scowled a bit at not being addressed by his true name, but perhaps Terrell and the Redeemers could be reasoned with. He certainly wanted them on his side, warping Terrell into his palace room the Troops on Dark Asgard looking down at the battle as Serpent wanted htem to stand down, he erected an invisible force-field around Dark Asgard that not even the Dragu Blade could damage."

Serpent: Terrell Harrison of the Redeemers. The Redeemers have always had a special spot inside my heart, and as you people say no homo. I am interested in your group, together we could do so much good in the paradise I'm building that has been foretold of years ago? Are you interested in unification with me to purify what Odin has damaged? I see you have a vision, unlock that retarded girl down there who believes she's above me foolishness has no limits I suppose that's w hat makes the whole global conquest interesting.

"Amber's attacks do nothing against the field around Asgard. However's moved to the South Pole he's still in his throne room bringing them back to Dark Asgard."

Serpent: calm down her power is minuscule compared to mine. However I'm glad someone can under-stand, Odin wanted you people as slaves. True I spread my mark, but I have an ulterior motive of peace, paradise. You see Hope is for something brighter, but I've been converted to fear? What is wrong with eternal paradise? Utopia justifies the mean? Is that not right, why do you oppose me I'm bringing you a true paradise, Nordic style. This isn't one of Yahweh's judgmental "Heaven's" pure paradise forever, and if you want to take a "Break" From it's existence you can. Besides did you know Odin is planning to wipe all of you out in mere hours. "Grins" You see there has been collaterial damage, but I plan to revive those who do not deserve death. Odin, Zeus, Vishnu, The Sky Fathers there all dicks, all of them. Hell maybe I'm a dick myself, but you see once everything is set I'm gonna step back, and chill indulge in women, and women. Is there anything so wrong with my vision for this earth?
"At the avengers tower Riya hugged Christian."

Riya: My Baby! Don't worry about your crazy irresponsible dad, I'm here for you Tut. Mike! What the hell are you doing stanidng around here we have a world to save!
Tommy: Yo..Riya chill, we need to get Darius, I felt his energy source, something's wrong its' all erratic, something might have happened.
Riya: then Go!
Tommy: Alright Alright damn you got that mother act down pat bitch
Riya: HeY
Construct: RUN!

":Construct had tommy activate his portal warping the three of them over to the downed SHIELD hellicarrier where Darius was laying among some equipment, and BEla was seen crawling over to him bleeding, her legs torn apart. Construct pushing Tommy."

Construct: Your crazy..Riya is one of the most powerful woman on earth! She can create atmospheres! And you don't have no power without your toys.
Tommy: Yeah..yeah..let's just find Darius, if that's the best wrath Hell has, then no wonder fighting demons was easy.
"As Yamairo went to hit Nate, the attack merely phased through him and Nate smiled looking at the others a green aura aroud him the aura of the Serpent."

Nate: Come on Yamairo..Filipe..why must you persist in fighting? There is no hope in victory against the Lord. He is true and risen! The True Father of Asgard! Let me spread the good news! It has been called so many names, and masked under so many false deities! Imagine those idiotic Theists burning in Serpent's eternal punishment! He shall liberate the innocents who have felt the wrath he has poured out on his planet, don't be among those who are damned for eternity! Be among those who stand strong when Serpent rises, and crushes the Citadel of Evil and corruption! Be among us when Odin is brought to his knees, and forced to bow at our feet! PLEASE ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR SOULS LHE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE! THE SERPENT IS THE ONE TRUE GOD ACCEPT HIM I BEG OF YOU OR FEEL HIS UNENDING AND JUSTIFIED WRATH!

"He's yelling out to the others as they fight, flying into the air continuing to preach the message of the Serpent. Skirn has grown to massive sizes, and despite Peter's size tops him with her pinkies holding him down then flicking him into the arctic waters Peter notices he's slower then usual, and in trying to pull up his speed only does so slightly. Skirn raises her fist smashing the ice she knocked Peter into."

Skirn: SKIRN WILL CRUSH SKIRN WILL CRUSH!
Nerkkod: YOU THINK THAT CAN STOP ME?!

"Nerkkod has shrugged off the attacks, sending forward a raging wave slamming into Harry despite being made of light, then forms the wave into a whip slamming Filipe into the waters, and as Nick appears a giant wave smashes into him, expanding into an orb that wraps around him, and Nick holds his breath banging against the wall trying to escape. Nerkkod smiles increasing the water pressure in Nick's orb causing blood to rush out. Then he swirls the water around, and raises walls of water to block Harry's attacks, then forms the water int oa twist like ship ,sending several twisted water blasts at Harry, and Filipe sending them flying, as Silver Surfer flies in converting the water sphere around Nick into oxygen causing the Ventro clone to hit the ground bleeding."

Surfer: ENOUGH OF THIS THE SURFER's RAGE IS DIRECTED AT THOSE WHO MANIPULATED HIM!

"He unleashes a massive blast of Power Cosmic on Nerkkod."

Surfer: ICE HANDS LIGHT ADMIRAL GET UP AND LET OUR BATTLE RESUME!

"Skadi is sent flying back, but simply hits Skadi's shield. He vanishes reappearing behind Nono slamming into her with his hammer, and rushing over to her kneeing her in the chest, then slamming her down. He flies over to her, largely unharmed by her attacks, grabbing her and unleashing multiple force blasts tearing part of her shoulders off."

Skadi: I told you among the Worthy I am the most dangerous! I am not limited to breaking one thing, I am the direct herald of the Serpent himself! Well then perhaps I'll stop you from drawing breath.

"He forms a massive bullet of invisible force and rams it into Nono causing massive damage. While Milo nods grimacing about how he didn't even get a kiss goodbye. He stretches his body out in a position as if he wants to be crucified. He then focuses converting his hands into some form of white energy, and his feet as well, his entire body begins turning into the pure white energy."

Milo: I finally got a reason to use this move, I gotta thank Serpent for that at least!
Nul: I'd like to inform you, I do not care of Ventro is your girlfriend. I personally hit his guts, and even if I lack the power to crush himself myself, Lord Serpent has proven himself to be the superior! Why do you fight when your own Champion has lost!

"Nul removes the tornadoes from reality, and then turns to Katy, making it so that using her powers causes her to bleed profusely. Then turns to Marie snapping causing a piano to appear above her that falls on her, and a clown appears infront of Jet tossing a pie that explodes sending him flying."

Nul: Haha, I amuse myself sometimes. Hmm..what's next oooh Zach and his friends are having fun playing with our enemies OH ZACHY POOH!

"She raises her hand, and laughs and with a single thought she eradicates Heaven and the entire Heavenly Host still in the realm, and the remnants in Heaven, leaving Zachariah and the other Angels on Heaven disconnected from the Host and also in shock, and snapping several Angels explode that were attacking the other pantheons."

Nul: Sorry about that had some business to take care of with my host's old friends. She's been waiting to do that forever, the Super Dicks are gone hehe. Now then were where we?

"Kano raised his hammer then yelled out hearing Jame's message, and began using the Runes trying to remove the hammers then unleashed a massive attack on Dark Asgard doing nothing."

Kano: DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT..wait..what..I..

"Kano yelled out as he vanished into thin air. He reappeared in a massive play room, resembling one of the inside playgrounds at Mcdonalds. Loki was seen sitting at the edge of a slide, the norn stones in his hand, and a statues were seen, and a chair in the center Kano was in shock."

Kano: Loki you put all this together..with just
Loki: The stones yes, this is the plan, if it works we win, if it dosen't then...well you know the consequences. I'm sorry, and yes..y.es I mad ea deal with him
Kano: Surtur..damn it how
Loki: THERES NO OTHER CHOICE! I DON't EVen want to risk your life like this but fuck it, we're out of options, and my bastard father's plan is something we both hate!
Kano: Right let's get this over with.

"Kano walked over to the chair and sat down. In the place where Asgard use to be a doorway opens up infront of Aaron to Bifrost' and he's pulled onto the rainbow bridge. Odin is seen at the end of the bridge on Asgard hammer in hand looking down at him as the doorway closes."

Odin: Come to me Aaron Stark, I will hear how you propose to help My grandson.
Keeth: this is ridicilous idea, we're going to repair the entire fucking afterlife system, why don't we just call Death.
Mephisto: I'm not on her friend list, and I doubt she'll take the time take care of us. I made a deal with Hel, that Russian contacted me ahead of time, we have a plan to purify the Afterlife.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Aaron: Look...I don't know what you think of humans, or what we're worth. But I'm not here to defend humanity. I'm here to defend my friend. And if Kano wants to fight...I want to help him. So if some random "human" that you despise so much...a HUMAN...not a mutant, not anything but a human, can actually fight instead of just destroying everything as a counter measure...why can't you? Unless Serpent is right about you. Is he? Just give me the power to save my friend! Let me into your workshops. Give me something to work with!

----

Dante: Keeth...we don't have a choice here. This isn't even a soul deal...it's just a devil giving us a chance to do some good
Fathae: I do not trust this demon for one second...but if you so desire Keeth

----

"Marie dodges the piano just barely, as she sees Milo gathering energy"

Marie: Milo...what are ya gonna do?

----

"I get back up, and so does Harry. Harry takes the opening by Surfer to attack Nerkkod at light speed, using his Lion Flash Stance to infliction damage to his cells as best he can, before firing a Solar Flare again, from above him, right into his head. From the hole in the ice made by the attack, a giant ice monolith rises as I freeze Nerkkod in it. Both of us land on either side, completely exhausted"

Me: FINISH IT SURFER!
Harry: NOW!

"Nono is seen getting up again, her android body repairing itself. She quickly dodges the attack, before kicking Skadi, sending him skidding across the ice. She's left at around 40% energy despite her engine working without damage yet"

Nono: If you think you can stop Nono functions...THEN TRY IT!

"Nono gathers energy in her hand and blasts a huge Buster Beam right into Skadi's face"

"As Nul continues her rampage, Amber blasts her from behind with a dark energy spell"

Amber: Hey...how's about picking on someone your own size...bitch!

"Peter, who had managed to dodge, considers his options. His speed is slowing down, so he can't seem to kick Skirn off orbit like last time, and his blows are slowed down so he can destroy her like before as well"

Peter: Well...I just have one solution I guess...go faster or die

"Peter increases his speed even more, more and more, past his imagination, and then attacks Skirn again, a huge fucking impact as he hits her stomach sending shockwaves everywhere"

Peter: Come on now...FLY!

"He then starts acting like a basket ball, going up and down between the earth and Skirn's chest, hitting her with everything he has in each blow, fast as he can"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:02 pm

*Mike groans, but doesn't say anything to Riya before getting teleported to where Darrius might be*

Mike: Shit, why did D have to get his ass fucked up... no homo to him. I think my symbiote can help us track him further. Follow the king!
-----------------------------
Terrell: Hmm... I hear you, but you sure you want me to fight her? I doubt the planet would survive a battle like that. Not saying I can't win, but it won't be easy. Let me regroup my team. With your followers, the Worthy, and the Redeemers stopping the people trying to halt your charge on Odin, You'll be able to take him one on one. I know they can't kill you, but they can surely prevent you from getting what you want. And I know, because you have gotten your Utopia by now if that wasn't the case.

*Terrell makes a lit joint of weed appear in Serpent's hand.*

Terrell: Just chill for now.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:16 pm

"Odin glared at Aaron, gripping Gungir ready to punish Aaron for speaking to him in such a disrespectful manner. However he saw what Aaron was saying, what Thor had been saying, what Kano had been saying. He grabbed Aaron on his shoulder, and they vanished reappearing in Svartalfheim. The Work-Shop of Asgard, he looked at Odin at the vast work-shops, he then looked down."

Odin: Perhaps..you are right..at my tactics having not always been the best. I am of a War Pantheon, but as you've said times have moved on. Everything here, the greatest weapons of Asgrd, and I supposeo this will help as wlel.

"Odin used his magic to fuse Stark Towers with Svartalfheim giving Aaron access to his technology, and his workers still alive. He then stood up."

Odin: If you need my blessing for any thing, you have it, I bless thee Aaron Stark, one of the braviest mortals I have encountered, and a friend worthy of Kano Odinson and my people. But now I must move, the counter measure plans will be demolished. Instead I will prepare to combat my brother.

"Odin teleported out returning to Asgard to alert the Asgardians of the new plans."
"Keeth cursed"

Keeth: I hate making deals with demons, especially Mephisto and his family. This isn't even a deal, alright then so you get us to Hel, and we fight our way to her, whoop her ass and mend the afterlife?
Mephisto: Exactly, plus you will have assistance from my armies, but ther's thing we need to take care of. Shawn, the man infused with God's Wrath. He's trying to kill me, I trapped him in anohter part of my realm, but my demons cannot keep him down, sway him to our side, his powers of divine judgement will allow us to clear a pathway to Hel faster.

"Mephisto formed a stair-way to Shawn's location, and formed arrows that would lead them, Keeth transformed into the Ghost Rider going down the stairs where Shawn was argueing that they were demons so theyt had to be punished and Keeth unleashed a barrage of hellfire on Shawn."

Keeth: YO SHAWN CALM DOWN! RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER TO STOP FRIGGIN SERPENT OK!
Shawn: NO NO COMPROMISE!
Milo: Simple..I'm going to use a power from my old friend Reese. Fuse my essence with Serpents then delete both of our essence's should do the job, I love you.

"His whole body has eroded into essence as he kisses Marie, as his head erodes away, and he reappears breaching Dark ASgard's shield. He enters the palace room where Serpent is conversing with Terrell, his voice heard omnidrectional."

Milo: YO SERPENT BITCH LEGGO!

"Milo then infuses himself with Serpent who's yelling out as there infused, and began yelling as Milo goes ahead with his plan to remove both of them from existence. Nate feels the pain rushing but cannot breach Dark Asgard's shield, and yells out using his powers to down most of the weakened SXM."

Nate: SEE WHAT YOU DO TO LORD SERPENT! TURN TO HIM PLEASE ACCEPT SERPENT INTO YOUR HEARTS PLEASE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
Surfer: HA!

"Surfer gathers the full power of the Fundamental Forces going to crush Nerkkod. However he reappears behind Surfer flying knocking him into the oceans, and raises hte ocean overpowering Harry and Filipe smashing him into ice. he increases the water pressure causing them immense pain."

Nate: DIE DIE DIE! I WILL CRUSH YOUR SKULLS!
Skadi: Ok ONE TWO BOOM!

"Serpent uses one massive force blast heavilly damaging Nono and laughs walking over to her and spitting on her face. He then kicks her aside."

Skadi: Pathetic excuse of a machine.
"Nul grins making the Dark Magic vanish, then causes two hands appear around Amber, and they start tickling her. She grins, then the hands squeeze her harming her soul. Then shake her around, before crushing her bones, then turning into dust causing her to itch all over her body."

Nul: HAHA! HEre take this!

"Nul grabs a can of Vaginal Itch cream out of thin air and throws it at Amber's head, while making sharp flowers fly around Ambe's head pulling her hair off."
"Skirn goes up then comes down crashing into thea arctic and causing massive tidal waves, a she gets up."

Skirn: THATS IT WHOO! WE WIN!
"The two follow the King to Darius who's body is coarsing with a strange energy."

Darius: Guys...i BELA!

"He rushes over to the injured Bela in tears."

Darius: Can one of you heal her hurry!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:28 pm

*Sandra hits Nate with a massive telepathic force bringing him to his knees.*

Sandra: Nate, shut it!

*As Sandra put Nate to sleep Skadi is struck with a force of pure darkness and sent crashing. Despite his powers dipping quite a bit, Jet doesn't seem as tired yet as those fighting.*

Jet: Come fight the master of the night!!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:45 pm

"Harry and me get back up to fight. Harry flashes towards Nerkkod...much slower than usual, as his punches and kicks aren't at their top. He takes a step back as I blast Nerkkod with an Aurora Execution...which doesn't go to Absolute Zero"

Me: Are we...that tired...
Harry: Nah...no way. I still have another Solar Flare in me...this is somethin else...

"Anna arrives from above and rains down a KEBA (Kinetic Energy Beam Attack) on Nerkkod, some of it bouncing off, others managing to hit and leave a mark"

Anna: Alright...what the hell is going on here

"Peter had dodged, but his speed was now just at light speed"

Peter: What is the meaning of this

"As Skadi turns to walk away, Nono grabs him by the shoulders and flings him half way across the North Pole in one punch"

Nono: You...shall never...bring me down

"Amber suddenly appears behind Nul. Despite her reality warping powers, Amber slices right through her back, and then blasts her with another Dragu Slave. She keeps replenishing her energies by drawing on the parallel world operation"

Amber: This is starting to annoy me...why is my power dropping so fast with each attack damn it!

"Kuurth as returned again, each individual piece having reformed near the hammer. Yamairo goes to attack again, but his teleporting his slow enough that Kuurth catches him...and almost manages to hit him head on with his hammer, if not for both him blocking and Isabel creating an air pressure bubble between them. That's barely enough to save Yamairo from a fatal hit, although most of his bones are broken as he's sent flying. Meanwhile, Isabel can't seem to call upon the elements the same as before, and can't even scratch Kuurth, who goes back into his rampage"

"Isabel": Yamairo...no

"Isabel leaves the fight to go check on Yama"

"Marie just holds out her hand, looking on as Milo heads to his death"

Marie: Ya...ya bloody idiot
-----

Dante: Just chill Shawn! Alright! We need to take out the Serpent!
Fathae: I...much agree with your stance on no compromise. Unfortunately...there is no other solution.

---

"Aaron instantly gets to work, pulling up the information on Milo Ventro, Kano, Amber, Sandra, Terrel, and every other powerhouse he has on his databanks."

Aaron: Alright then...I'm going to make something that'll turn Serpent green with Envy...

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Mike: Aight, I got you. The King got you. *Using his own energy, Mike managed to convert it into heavenly energy to heal Bella.* See! I'm Jesus too.
------------------------

*Terrell witnesses what Milo's doing and chuckles for a second.*

Terrell: Damn, you're stupid Milo.

*Terrell simply fissions Milo from Serpent, leaving Serpent to end up erased from existence by himself.*

Terrell: Ha! I saved the world again.... Oh, and I hope you have a back up plan just in case you lost your powers. You see, in order to stop you from erasing yourself, I had to take away your power to do so. I didn't know what power you were really using, so I left them all with the Milo-Serpent fusion before he got erased.... I'm sure you had something planned. Powers getting erased from reality is nothing to you .....right.

*Terrell was doubting himself for a moment.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:12 pm

*As Skadi go's to stand from the punch, he he suddenly crushed into nothingness, the night manipulated by Jet to form massive gravity and for on Skadi. As his powers to start weaken, beams of sun start breaking through the dark once again.*

Jet: The hell is this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:27 pm

"Nate is on his knees in pain resisting Sandra's telepathic powers yelling out to serve the Serpent, and believe in him, crying in tears as he begs his friends to serve him."

Nate: PLEASE JUDGEMENT IS NEAR!

"Skadi emerges from the darkness, injured but not defeated, using a force blast to cause Jet pain despite his darkness form and grins."

Skadi: THE RISE OF THE SERPENT IS SOON! Odin's final hour nears him!

"The other Worthy laugh as Milo groans tired of the situation. He rushes forward towards Serpent infused with his essence, yelling out some spell in Enochian as he fuses with the essence, and right before he's wiped from existence warps the other SXML on the battlefield back to Genosha as him and the Serpent are erased from existence. Nate was left phasing through Dark Asgard's barrier and looking at the troops in tears at his fallen master."

Nate: Lord Serpent WHY! Why do you love us so much.

"Below Skadi looked at the other Worthy, most of the Arctic had been torn apart in the battle, and Skadi used one massive force blast eradicating the rest of the Arctic lifting them into the air they all flew into the air Skadi looking up at Dark Asgard"

Nul: Has Father truly perished..
Nerkkod: No..I mean he can't be not Serpent, Odin will pay, his damn Midgard WE KILL ALL THEM! I DONT CARE IF THERE MARKED!
Skirn: WE'll CRUSH AND DEVOUR EVEN THEIR SOULS!
Skadi: NO! We must follow Lord Serpent's mission, we must do what he would have wanted us to die, even in.."tears" his death.
"Bela is healed but still unconscious, Darius kissing her."

Darius: I feel..Serpent must die..I don't give a fuck.

"Darius pulsates with a strange blue energy, and they all see images of Darius murdering the Serpent brutally."

Darius: Serpent must die!
Tommy: Darius wait! You were being experimente don when all thsi started, you have no idea what happened to your body, and your powers we need to see what
Darius: SERPENT DIE! "Eyes flash glow"
Construct: Darius listen don't make us put you down!

"Suddenly on Dark Asgard Serpent appears alive, with Milo gone and chuckles skadi and the Worthy cheering. As he announces his return to the world, and gives Nate the mission to spread his message. He leaves Dark Asgard going to spread his word with glee, while Serpent yells out to the world."

Serpent: ODIN IS NEXT! FOR NOW EARTH TURN YOUR LIVES TO ME! HAHA!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Terrell: Well... damn. I didn't think you'd come back from that. Shit... I really didn't... Must have been the weed I passed you.

*Terrell looks at all the Worthy and nods.*

Terrell: I know these niggas. Sandra's grandpa (Shawkun), the Mexican dude (Angelo). Damn why they get fly ass hammers.

*Terrell turns to look back at Serpent, completely disregarding the fact that he had nearly aided his death. It's not like he really knew right?*

Terrell: Let me see those hammers. I like the designs on them.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:46 pm

"Everyone is back on Genosha, exhausted and injured. William has gotten to work, and so has Amber (best as she can). Meanwhile Rachel wont stop hugging me until I pull her off. Marie has just sat down on a couch and is looking at the sky"

Amber: Goddamn...Milo took us out but he didn't die
Me: We were loosing power by the minute, they were getting stronger...how none of us died is beyond me

"Nono is severely damaged, as Ezekiel tries to do a damaged assessment. Yamairo was knocked out as Amber works on him"

Harry: What now?
Me: We have to stop them from reaching Asgard...
Amber: No. You have to stay put. Me, Surfer and Sandra have to do something
Me: Don't b insane Amber! What can you three do alone!
Amber: We stand a better chance at even surviving. And the world is going to need heroes when this goddamn thing is over. Or have you forgotten that NOBODY is coming back after this
Harry: Somehow I doubt Death will leave that rule given the circumstances...
Anna: Or maybe this entire thing is the universe's way of setting things right
Harry: Don't go nihilist on me now

"Anna just shrugs"

Me: Anyway, I don't give a damn Amber. You WILL listen to me goddamn it! I demand some measure of fucking respect here!

"Amber looks straight at me and scoffs"

Amber: Filipe...what would you do then? Just wait and let the Serpent destroy Asgard, kill Odin and Kano and throw this planet into a mess? I'm not going to let him harm either the planet or Kano understood?
Me: I don't plan to let him do it either you stupid woman! Listen to me for god's sake!

Yamairo: Both of you...shut up

"Yamairo is seen getting up"

Yamairo: Lets wait...and see. Who knows...maybe Odin stands a better chance than us. And if he doesn't...we'll back him up. For now...we wait. Don't be a foolhardy Amber, it doesn't suit you

"Amber looks to the side and nods begrudgingly"

Peter: Anyway...we need to keep an eye on them?
James: Already have eyes on it. They're moving towards where Asgard used to be...guess they're flat out issuing a challenge

---

"As Dark Asgard moves through Earth, quakes ravage the lands caused by Kuurth's rampage in the castle"

Angrir: Lively one...
Kuurth: FOR SERPENT! FOR SERPENT!
Nul: More so than usual...

"Canada is slowly destroyed as they make their way down. Newfoudland first, then Quebec, Vancouver"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Sandra: I have to say this isn't good. Not only has Serpent outdone Kano and Milo, but every time we destroy the worthy, they return stronger. If it keeps like this, we won't be able destroy them, let alone Serpent.

*Jet had come with the group back to Genosha, and chuckled.*

Jet: Maybe you should just listen to your buddy Nate.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 pm

"Harry blasts a little light blast, causing Jet's face to burn up and his hair to stand up"

Harry: Shut it Darkness. Nobody asked you anything. Actually, why did you come here anyway?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Jet: You guys are always fighting someone. Figured I'd come get some exercise.
Sandra: Your using us to fight without putting a bullseye on your back? Maybe your not as reckless as we thought.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Harry: I wished so badly you were one of those Worthy. A chance to kick your fucking ass is always welcomed on my end

"Harry is all up in Jet's face asking for a fight, until he feels a chill run down his spine, as both me and Amber stare at him with a "not now" look"

Harry: Sheez...serious business...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Ezekiel: Alright so Mr. Super smart Oliver what's the plan
Elle: Ezekiel stop being a dick I mean srsly think of the time
Ezekiel: The time..we've...lost but whatever.
Oliver: Fuck you seriously, I have no plan Filipe is the boss.

"Oliver sits down and sits down in tears. Zachariah appears a glass in his hand, he's clearly drunk he sits down laughing looking up at the sky."

Zachariah: You guys...funny..still trying to win..Heaven's gone..yo..Milo..thanks for opening the tower's bar to Heaven..I'm serious like..there's no point anymore.."laughs" We fucking loose...fuck it all..just get wasted..my advice..best bar on the fucking earth..

"Zacharaih downs another shot, and hits the ground. Oliver looks at Zachariah, and sighs the angel had not served to help them, as Namek appeared grabbing Zachariah."

Namek: I am sorry about my "Boss's" behavior.

"Namek teleports away with the wasted Zachariah meeting up with the other Angels on earth, not many. Ezekiel just raises his hands as if the angel proved his point. In Russia Sentinels are seen taking out the remaining Nazi's forces, these are Sentinels built with Celestial Bronze and overpower Nazis's. Afansas has armed his soldiers with the weapons from his armory, and is seen standing aroud in the blood of dead Nazi's a ritual set up he looks at Alistair."

Alistair: Afansas..what the hell is going on IK mean..
Afansas: Alistair..this is Russia..we are not going to die gods no Gods. Gods are the creation of man, and everything we create we destroy. If we are capable of Anabolism then we are capable of Catabolism as well. I've contacted what remains of the U.N, The Serpent has made one grave error in under-estimating Russia. We Drink, We Party, We Nuke, but This is Russia, we don't rely on chance. Bare derutsya — u kholopov chuby treschat! And mine..shall certainly not suffer.
"Dark Asgard arrives in Asgard's former position, and Serpent raises his hands tearing open a hole in the dimension, forming a hole to Bifrost, and extending the portal so Dark Asgard goes through it."

Serpent: ONWARD TO VICTORY! TO OUR RIGHTFUL THRONE!
Nul: YES YES YES!
Nerkkod: ASGARD SHALL PERISH! I SHALL FLOOD IT WITH HE WATERS OF CONQUEST!
Skirn :YES LET THEM DIE!
Skadi: HERE WE COME!

"Odin is seen standing at the edge of Bifrost, Gungir in hand, Balder, Hermod, Heimdall, Sif, The Warriors Three, and others standing still including Glano in the Destroyer's armor. Odin looks at them, as Asgard itself has switched to defense mode, the whole Dimension going to attack DArk Asgard unleashing several attacks."

Odin: SERPENT! YOUR REIGN OF TERROR IN MIDGARD AND THE 9 REALMS IS OVER! YOU CAn't STOP US WE WON'T STOP UNTIL WE SHATTER YOU INTO NOTHIGNESS! WE FIGHT FOR US, FOR MIDGARD AND WE HAVE A UNITY WITH ALL THE REALMS!

"Suddenly Odin summons armies from the other realms including legions of Frost Giants, and the armies all attack starting one massive battle between Dark Asgard and the 9 Realms quickly spilling out onto earth, putting the pressure under immense pressure. The battle can be felt all the way from Genosha to China, as well random energies slam into China, Japan, and other places in Asia tearing it apart, and even Africa and the Middle East is targeted by the raging infenro of powers over the 9 realm's war against the Serpent. Suddenly Tyler vanishes reappearing near some members of the U.N still alive after the Serpent's rampage, they look atr him."

U.N Official: hello Tyler we have much to speak with, and so little time we need your help in our operation. Operation:God-Killer.
"Nate is spreading the word, and feels happy. While Mephisto's gang has invaded Hel, dealing with armies of demons who have turned to the Serpent, Keeth using hell fire on them, Shawn using bolts of divine lightning, while Mephisto is using his magic to slaughter them, and his demons are aiding."

Mephisto: KEEP FIGHTING! DAMN IT@
Keeth: YEA BURNING DEMONS!
Shawn: THE LORDS WRATH IS UPON YOU SICK FILTHY FOOLS!

"Sudenly a massive amount of Hell's fire incinerates all the demons opposing them and the Fallen Lucifer himself apepars enraged."

Lucifer: Allow..me to assist your quest...any way to kill those..who murdered my family..I am willing to assist trust me on that. Come we don't have time to wait, I'm going to show Hel what TRUE Hell is like.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:41 pm

"Fathae and Shawn are now beyond pissed. Dante just raises his shoulders and continues to rain bullet hell down on every single he sees. When he gets tired of that, he shifts into his demon form and stars mauling them, using his sword Claymore to devastating effects"

Dante: COME ON! BRING IT!

"Lucifer is calmly making his way across the plains of Hel while causing every demon in his vision to be incinerated. Fathae is fighting the hordes as well, breaking through with slashes. Finally growing tired of it, she fires and Exaliblast, taking out a good number of them in one go"

---

Tyler: God...killer...

"Tyler clenches his fists"

Tyler: Lets do this then. What's the plan?

---

James: Battle has started
Yamairo: Have they engaged the Serpent yet?
James: No...just the armies and the Worthy....

----

"Kuurth plows through the armies of asgard, creating massive waves of magma pulled from the ruined Earth bellow him, causing quakes to destroy and sink many fighters, or using shock waves from his hammer to blow them way, or even just slamming massive hammers of earth into them"

Kuurth: FOR SERPENT! FOR DARK ASGARD!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:48 pm

"Ben floated about the ground looking down on a destroyed city. What was happening."

Ben: I always thought that this would one day be just an illusion I was creating on the world... If this continues on I'll have no world left to destroy...

"Ben sat on a tall building that was on fire and thought about what he could do. Then an Idea came to him."

Ben: Time to go super speed

"With this Ben began teleporting to all the major heroes on Genosha, and around the world. It looked like one solid form he was teleporting so fast. Though there would be a line going down his image as he levitated."

Ben: Listen Heroes. You can't give up. No matter what. No matter who the opponent. You're the heroes, you can over come this as long as you continue to fight. Do what you were born to do, protect this world from the villains. You may feel defeated right now, but just keep on fighting. Give it your all. Never give up. Don't let your home planet be destroyed this easy. If you believe in yourself, you can do it. You can defeat Serpent as long as you never give up. Now go, and save the world from this monstrosity. Because nobody's gunna fuck earth over but me

"With this Ben stopped his teleportation and vanished"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Sandra: I like Nate, he's a good friend. I just really wish we shut him till we get him back to normal.
Jet: Your friend getting annoying?
Troy: Oh shut it dark boy.

Jet grins.*

Jet: So warm towards your guests, I'm touched.
Katy: No sarcasm either.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 pm

*Terrell just made a shot glass appear before taking back some tequila.*

Terrell: Fuck this... *teleports all of the Redeemers to his side.* Better. Christian and Bella should be safe. *Sees Darius* Damn, it looks like my team is ready. Now let's go H.A.M. I think we can take out the Worthy. Construct, you need to find a way for us to keep them down for good.

Mike: This will be easy right?

Terrell: Mhm, *group teleports before the Worthy. Mike is in front of Mokk, and Terrell is in front of Nul.* Yo Odinkid! I think you're gonna need all your guys for Serpent.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:03 pm

"Tanya is seen in the hospital, crumbeled down, she's healed, but weak, no longer a god looking up to the battle, as Shin walks over to her hugging her. She'd known about his revival sense her wedding just a week ago she'd been married to the man of her dreams, her brother was back, and now the earth was torn apart.Suddenly Tanya was encased in a circle of flames by Surtur, and warped to hte warehouse where Kano was seen on a table, hsi skin torn apart, and bleeding Loki was holding the stones, tears in his eyes, Surtur looked at Tanya placing a hand on her very soul."

Surtur: Tanya..how badly..do you love your husband, your planet how much would you give to save them? Would you be up for a Dual Soul Deal, you and Kano's souls for the fate of the universe? He's given up his, but if you refuse the deal..he will be in a vegettive state forever. "Grins" What's the deal?
"Keel held a gun in his hand, most of the X Force had been wiped out, he'd lost contact with Erica, and Abdul he was killing remaining criminals before sitting down a joint in his mouth he inhaled the smoke. He pulled it out breathing out smoke, and hitting his chest to breath in."

Keel: The End is really here..and even Ventro got his pansy ass kicked. We'll fuck it might as well go down fighitng, my brother is probably breaking down hell itself to get people back, I'll meet him, so I might as well make my journey down their worth while.
U.N Official: Afansas, The President of Russia has weapons that can harm these "Deities" and we've been spreading them among our remaining military, and any soldiers we can get. we're putting together one army with these weapons, we contacted SHIELd or at least attempted too we want you to lead the assault on Dark Asgard. Afansas has set up a spell of sorts, we're going to breach the dimensional barrier between Asgard and our earth and assault Dark Asgard on their own turf. Crazy but when he comes back we're Shit outta luck, so we're strucking now you'll be meeting up with your army soon.
Ezekiel: Anyone here think Odin can win?
Elle: Ezekiel shut the fuck up! Ok we need some fucking hope!
Oliver: The damn Angels gave up, but hell if Odin wins at least we know we can turn to him if Heaven starts being dicks again to us.
"Odin is seen starting at Serpent among the chaos holding Gungir, and Serpent has his hammer."

Odin: So brother..this is it..you finally..come to confront me
Serpent: Yes Brother..let the battle of hte ages begin!
Odin: Enough of this bullshit, Fuck the Prophicies, fuck everything. THis is my people, and my grandson will not die! NEITHER SHALL MY PEOPLE YOU WILL NOT STOP ME AND YOU WILL NOT PROCED WITH THIS MADNES SANYMORE! I WILL RAISE EVERY LIFE YOU HAVE TAKEN FROM HERE AND MIDGARD! AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE IN MY WAY!

"Odin yells, the very ground cracking, as he launches a massive blast from his spear, the ground tearing apart, Serpent summons a dark force that devours the blast, and he sends forward several tendrils, Odin spins the spear around dissolving them, but he raises his hammer and it rains darkness across the 9 realms. Odin is enrages, his eyes becoming akin to fire, as he dissipates the blackness sending out a shower of raw energy across all 9 dimensions enveloping them all but only harming Serpent who who forms a massive fist punching through Odin's cosmic waves, slamming into him piercing his soul .He then sends forward several attacks, and Odin and him clash growing to Gargantuan sizes to the point Galaxies are only pebble's. Their battle continues rocking the cosmos's, galaxies being eradicated every second as their battle continues in the heavens."

Odin: YOU WILL FALL!
Serpent: ODIN AS FOOLISH AS EVER! THIS TIME YOUR DAMN SNEAK ATTACKS WONT STOP ME@ ILL KILL YOu, KANO EVERYONE I PISS ON YOUR PITIFUL MONGRELS!

"He sends forwarda massive cosmic toproes, and odin restores several galaxies, using energies from seveal stars along witht he Odin force to clash with the attack."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:14 pm

*Tanya hugged Kano, tears in her eyes seeing him like this. She dry's her tears while looking up at Surtur.*

Tanya: How is this going to save them. And why didn't Kano contact me about this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Me: Tsk...
Yamairo: You want to go at it?
Harry: That Ben guy...he has a point. Although he was really fucking random right about there
Anna: Oh not again.
Harry: James...
James: Terrel is fighting now...the Redeemers are facing the Worthy...Nul and Mokk.
Yamairo: They're just going to come back however
James: He knows that...he must have some sort of plan

Amber: I will be DAMNED if Terrel of all people acts like a hero while I sit here and wait for a shot!
Yamairo: I...feel very much the same way...
Me: FINE! Alright, Nul as we know is Samantha. No point going after her. Nerkkod is Ganta. Kuurth is Gary, Skirn is Kathy, Greithoth is Nightmare, Mokk is...who knows, who cares. Angrir is Shawkun and Skadi is Harvey.
Nono: Skadi may seem the weakest, but he is no push over
Amber: I'll take Skadi then. Sandra...you up for Shawkun again?
Yamairo: I shall face Kuurth once more. Now that I am healed I should be able to kill him at least once...after that
Me: THAT is the thing though. DO NOT KILL THEM! Keep them busy, for as long as you can, go full force but don't give them the final blow. Wait...eventually, someone...someTHING is going to happen. Odin has to have a plan here.
Peter: I'll take Skirn again. Nerkkod and Greithoth...
Harry: I'll handle Nerkkod at first...and Surfer has Greithoth. One fighter for each. No more. Everybody else stays behind. If one falls, someone else takes the battle.
Me: Any objections...Oliver? It's the best plan we have to help Odin and Kano.

----

Tyler: Understood...beam me there. And get me some weapons...the Captain's Shield was...

"Tyler looks ashamed and can't finish the sentence. He would forever be remembered as the man who lost the Shield"

-----

"Abdul and Erica, meanwhile...have gotten the Hellicarier working. It's barely staying afloat. How...thanks to Simon. Turns out he had managed to survive the explosion, although he was left with using alchemy by drawing circles that form the principle of transmutation"

Erica: It seems that the engine was largely unharmed. After you repaired the structure
Simon: Yeah yeah...what are we going to do with this massive flying heap? The weapons are offline...
Erica: The only thing we can do. We're going to fly it into Dark Asgard. I am sure SHIELD will forgive us.
Simon: Abdul...just come and help me. Maybe I can find something around this damn place to serve as a goddamn arm

--

"Meanwhile the group in Hel continue their advance, with Lucifer now providing an easy fight"

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next