Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:48 pm

"Suddenly, a huge cut made of black energy interrupts the Serpent's attack. Above him, Amber already with gold and black energy around her, signaling she's using the Giga Slave"

Amber: Tsssk...Keeth knocked me out, but that goddamn wave woke me up...

"Amber turns to the Serpent as Sandra wakes up"

Amber: Wake up Kano. We've got a job to do here. Stupid idiot rushed in without waiting for us...

"Amber points the Soulsword at Serpent"

Amber: I want me some fun too

"Nono meanwhile had been blasted to the side. She had managed to make a shield to protect herself somewhat, but she was still damaged by the attack, her systems having problems"

Nono: Nono is...degeneracy engine output dropped to 60%...Nono can't keep up with him...

----

"Yamairo shakes his head"

Yamairo: I'm sure I finished him. Absolutely sure

----

"Rachel looks in shock as Leah flew off...leaving her alone"

Rachel: Goddamn it! Now I have to run to the mansion!

"She says this as she starts running to tell the others about her visions"

----

"As Mokk prepares to dodge, he suddenly gets hit right in the face with a Aurora Execution, the beam of cold energy freezing him in place at absolute zero and giving Nick who was still descending towards him a chance to absorb his powers"

Me: Finish it!

"Harry meanwhile had used a light mirror to quickly evacuate everyone he could find in the vicinity of the battle"

----

"Kuurth moves to finish his attacker, when Peter gets in the way, giving Kuurth a kick with so much momentum he only stops somewhere in the middle of the south atlantic ocean. He turns to the other fighter"

Peter: Are you alright? Name's...Overdrive. or well...codename. What's yours? You a mutant?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Manda: Joe... wait.

*The flamed on figure her wasn't Troy as she assumed, but female, Leah.*

Manda: Leah? When did you get Troy's power, and why do you want Joe?

*Sandra warped Troy, Katy, Greg, Metallic, and Luke away back to Genosha leaving herself and Nono.*

Sandra: Won't be good for them if they stay.

*Sandra wakes up Kano, the 3 getting ready to attack Sandra go's in first flaring up with power again, sending forth a massive Phoenix Flame attack at both Greithoth and Serpent.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:03 pm

"Nono takes notice of Greithoth..."

Nono: Nono may not be able to fight their boss. But one of his minions

"Nono powers up, and the next second, has Greithoth's face pushed against the floor as she grinds it across the ground, before slamming him right into the side of Dark Asgard. She finishes by aiming a Buster Beam right into the spot where he entered, and then slicing, cutting in half a good portion of the sidewall"

Nono: Judgment given!

"Meanwhile, Amber joins in on Sandra"

Amber: I call forth the Second Magic. Multi Dimensional Refraction...RAGNA BLADE!

"She fires her characteristic final attack, the blade aimed vertically and heading towards Serpent"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hillan Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:45 pm

As Kuurth's hammer slammed into Julian it just passed him through, his body was turned into flames, and then reshaped back into it's original form. " Yeah.. That's not gonna work..." Julian said, as he let out a roar, and the Blue-Green flames of his body crashed into Kuurth, making him burn.

" Like I said. I WILL End You...." Julian said, as his body began changing again, first it reformed from the flames, and then, his body turned into his hybrid dragon form, and he blasted another wave of dragon fire at Kuurth.

Hillan
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:39 pm

"The dragon fire strikes a returning Kuurth and starts to melt his rock form, but he keeps rebuilding it and moving forward through the heat, eventually, he slams his hammer and sends a projection attack like the other Worthy straight at Julian"

Peter: Well...you could at least answer my question...

"Peter looks unsure if Julian even needs help...at least for now"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 pm

*Meanwhile the others wake up on Genosha, Katy immediately ignores Troy and disappears into a mist.*

Metallic: I guess Phoenix judged this battle to dangerous for us.
Luke: Sandra won't put us in harms way, maybe with her help Kano will get Serpent this time.
Troy: Amber is there as well, seen her before getting ported back.

*Troy blasted off into the air leaving as well. Katy meanwhile had went to Manda, as she's about to ask for Joe's location, she see's Leah in a flame on state also asking for him. Katy shrugs it off and starts asking for Joe as well. Manda shortly gets fed up with the two.*

Manda: Look he's here alright! Right HERE on GENOSHA. He's been here since Katy and Troy went at it. Now go bother him for fuck sake!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:19 pm

"Rachel meanwhile reaches the mansion gasping for breath"

Rachel: Guys...bad bad bad things are afoot!
"Isabel": No shit sherlock...

"Everybody looks at her suddenly"

"Isabel": I heard Filipe use the term previously...I take it it's...sarcasm?
Yamairo: "sigh"...talk

"Aaron, Yama and Oliver, the senior members present there, listen to Rachel's visions, as well as Leah's"

Aaron: We already knew about Odin's little idea

"Yama is seen grabbing his Odinsword"

Yamairo: Is there no way to convince him to stop?
Aaron: Somehow I doubt it...I really don't know what to do here...
Anna: More specifically...who said the words you heard at the end?
Rachel: I don't know...
Anna: For now...I'm tracking down Leah. Did she say where she was going?
Rachel: No...

"Yamairo closes his eyes, and focuses. He quickly tracks down Leah with spacial awareness, but erodes a bit of his mind in the process"

"Isabel": Stop using your powers!
Yamairo: Sorry...but I got her. She's at Manda's. GO!

"Anna turns into kinetic energy and vanishes, appearing in front of Manda and Leah...and Katy"

Anna: Leah! Sorry to break up whatever it is you're doing but I need you to come with me...now!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:31 pm

*Katy was a bit surprised by Anna's sudden appearance.*

Katy: Anna, what are you doing here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:49 pm

"Serpent looked at the Ragna Blade, and raised his hand grabbing the blade with ease. Then grinned clenching hte blade he dispersed it shattering it into millions of pieces, and using energy to cause Amber immense pain while blasting her into a damaged SUV. He then turned to the others."

Nono: He just..took...that shit like it was nothing and that's...
Sandra: Yes..one of Amber's most powerful if not her most powerful attack.
Serpent: Ah thank you for the commentary, you've informed me of truly how little threat this planet poses to me. If that truly was an example of the top power this planet wields, then surely you see the foolishness in resisting the worship of me, or at least direct confrontation. If you do not I pity you, I pity the fool who compensates for his lack of power, and any form of useless. Is that all
???: Naw we don't give up easily, especially with me around!

"Serpent turned to see Milo in the air, in his costume, looking down, he moved at speeds far faster then light and had gotten Nate back to Genosha and was on the ground facing off against Serpent."

"Milo began using the Power Cosmic, surrounded in it's energies, as Serpent unleashed a massive blast Milo walked forward unharmed. He looked at Serpent, surrounded by levels of power cosmic that Galactus himself used, and punched in the air, and Serpent was hit by a massive force, and sent flying through rubble, and into the ocean. He gathered the immense energies of the Nova Force unleashing a massive beam on Greitoth disrupting his mission and sending him flying. Milo teleported behind Greitoth kicking him forward, and split the ground apart, sending up hands to wrap around him, and Milo flew over to the hands, and converted them into admantium. Serpent appeared behind Milo, only for Milo to use the Power Cosmic again to teleport Serpent into the ground causing an explosion."

Greithoth; LORD SERPENT!
Milo: What kind of lord can't beat one man then..again..I am more then one man.

"Milo split into 1000 different clones, all gathering various forms of energy, and unleashed a barrage of attacks using various powers to wipe out Greithoth And Serpent using magical energy manipulation to make it so only they would be affected by the attacks, then he flew over to the others clapping his hands as both the last Worthy, and flew over to the others. He charged Kuurth with kinetic energy then stopped."

Milo: [i]Peter finish Kuurth off, I want you to be here for the fire-works when I make Dark Asgard go boom. [/i Alright sorry about the wrap, one of the Worthy was really strong, I toyed around too much, and they kinda got me. "Laughs" Anyway there's more left, so after all this is said and done the thing we need to figure out is the situation with all those souls trapped in the Afterlife if we get them out, will Death make an exception and let them out and all that. Also Nate I healed you before the fight your alright.
Ezekiel: well I don't know, anyway what's going on with my sister? I felt her pulse, she's alive,did Nerkkod do something or is she just drained?
"Leah looks at Manda argueing when Anna appeared."

Leah: JUST TELL ME WHERE HE IS! Damn it KI just wanted to save my wife damn it you bitch! BUT FINE Here's wher ewere going you stupid slut!

"Leah grabbed Anna, shaking, her eyes glowing pink, as she became pure kinetic energy, and reappeared near Illiria's old mansion."

Leah: WHERE ARE YOU BASTARDS COME OUT! ZIN BRING YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!!!!
Nick: OK LET's DO THIS!

"Nick grabbed Mokk, getting his powers, then at the same point, unleashed a massive blast of light to finish Mokk off and fell to his knees.

Nick: Yeah..I won.

"Back at the mansion Oliver groaned leaning against hte wall, looking t the arrows he had left in his hammer space through an object on his wrist."

Oliver: Alright so we need to deal with Odin, Aaron why don't we get Kano and try to contact him? We don't need to be stuck in a war between Odin and the Serpent.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:58 pm

"Peter nods at Milo. He quickly flashes towards Kuurth and using a punch delivered at trans light speeds, completely destroys his head, he gets bellow him, and"

Peter: Bye...

"Slowing down movement for everyone but him, and then deliverying punches at trans light speed, he returns motion to normal and sends Kuurth flying straight out of the planet as the increased speed of his travels eventually break him down into nothing, the hammer surviving but being jettisoned well out of the solar system"

Peter: That's it...I guess...

"Peter walks up to Julian and offers him a handshake"

Peter: Sorry to get in the way...but a friend asked to finish it fast. Now that that is over though, what is your name?

---

"Me and Harry take a breath...it was over for now"

Me: Nice job Nick...
Harry: Sweet fireworks. Come on

"Harry brings them back to Genosha. Instantly upon arriving at the mansion, I see Rachel. The both of us hug, causing Harry to roll his eyes at the sentimental moment"

Me: Glad you're okay...

"Rachel just nods"

Me: So...is Kuurth done?
Yamairo: Peter went to handle him...
Me: Then he's done. That leaves...the Serpent

"Just them, Sandra communicates that the battle is over at the North Pole as well, Greithoth and the Serpent were defeated by Milo"

Harry: So...that's it? Someone warn Odin everything is chill so we can get to rebuilding half the fuckin planet

---

"Amber is seen getting up, mostly unharmed, and powers down from the Giga Slave"

Amber: Sigh...I'm not very useful for much these days...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Sandra: Don't worry Amber, guys like this isn't exactly your... average opponent. I guess that means Milo's not a average hero either. Razz

*Katy was confused by the scene.*

Katy: What the hell is going on... did Leah say wife?

*She go's to see if Anna and Manda is alright.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Terrell: Looks like we saved the world! Let's party Redeemers!

Mike: We did shit? You know what? Fuck it, let's go to the tower's bar.

Terrell: Riya, put Christian to bed. Then you can come to the bar floor.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:06 pm

"Amber is seen dusting herself off"

Amber: If this is over, I'm going. Keeth is probably worried. Milo, give me a shout when you plan to rebuild New York...

----

Anna: I have no idea...Manda where did she go? I need to track her down and

"Just then, Anna gets word that Serpent has been finished"

Anna: Alright so the urgency lessens...but still.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 pm

*Sandra thanked Amber for coming out, and made sure Kano alright then decided to call back to Genosha.*

Sandra: Dave, David, Chloe. You guys there. Serpent and the worthy are dealt with.

Manda: Hmm, Illiria's old mansion..
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hillan Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:48 am

Julian, blown away onto the ground by the hit of the man, let out a grunt. " Damn, I'm getting sloppy..." He said to himself, as he returned to his human form, as he was gonna go full Phoenix form, until another man seemingly destroyed Kuurth. " Oh damn!" He let out, in amazement.

The other man walked towards Julian, and the man extended his hand. Julian smiled, and shook Peter's hand. " Name's Julian.. Or Myth, depends on which you find more suited. Also, no problem, I would've gotten him eventually though, was just warming up..I've been.. Ehm.. Resting for the last couple of years. What the hell has happened here?" He asked Peter, with a smile.

Hillan
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:21 pm

"Serpent appeared behind Milo tapping him on the shoulder. Milo shrugged grabbing him, and trying to move him to absolute temperatures. Serpent was unaffected grabbing Milo and causing him great pain, and he fell to his knees. Milo yelled out, and Serpent used a blast of energy on Milo burning him."

Serpent: You think you can stop Lord Serpent! I am omnipotent! I am God! I am the true All-Father of Asgard. I control all.
Milo: Fuck that shit.

"Milo leaped into the air sending out bursts of fire missiles, and then raised his hands firing a steady stream of blue flames at Serpent, while raising spiked boulders, changing the ends to admantium, and summoning heavy rain directing it at Serpent, and controlling the water pressure to make it immense, while surrounding his legs in a tornado, and using the air pressure to unleash a barrage of air pressure. Opening his mouth he fired a massive blast of energy, and formed massive dragons made of fire mixing them with the wind sending them at Serpent to continue his elemental barrage, while lraising an arc of earth, and breaking it apart sending pieces of earth at the Serpent, and summoning a massive Twister to mix with the vairous attacks, and form the constant rain into a mini flood within the Twister, and then moments later the Serpent was seen unharmed as the attacks subsided."

Serpent: that's it..I only need one move FEAR!

"Milo yelled out as he was in immense pain hitting the ground screaming, Serpent smiled flying into the air over to Dark Asgard, and summoning the Worthy over to him. He took in a deep breath, and unleashed a massive beam on Manhattan, but it affected the entire planet causing immense damage, and taking out millions of lives."

Serpent: THAT WAS TO THE UNBELEIVERS THOSE WHO RESISIT MY INIVITATION TO DIVINE REDEMPTION ACCEPT ME OR PERISH AND GO TO ETERNAL DAMNATION!

"With that many more began getting the Serpent's mark among the survivors, and Serpent smiled fueled with the power from those turning to him."

Serpent: YES YES SERVE YOUR MASTER! WE SHALL MAKE A GLORIOUS WORLD! NOW WORTHY I WILL TASK YOU SOON WITH THE MISSION TO ANNHILATE ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME AND REFUSE TO BEAR MY MARK!
"Leah began bombing parts of the mansion with Anna's ability."

Leah: COME OUT BASTARDS! COME OUT@!!!!!
"As Serpent's breath attack effected the earth, Oliver ducked to the ground, as part of the attack tore apart the mansion. He stood up injured, grabbing his arrows, and groaned bleeding."

Oliver: GUYS GUYS HELLO!
"Keeth and Dante were almost overpowered by Serpent's Breath, when they were warped away reappearing inside a bar and Mephisto was seen cleaning a glass. He smiled and pushed two glasses over to Keeth and Dante."

Keeth: What...the fuck
Mephisto: Hello boys, yeah I know this is a rip off of he Devil. Decided to make the entrance to my place look nicer, anyway I need your help to save the world interested?
"Riya formed a massive Air Pressure Field around the Redeemers, and Construct formed several layers of shields around them taking them back to the Redeemers Tower which was also damaged by the blast. Tommy came rushing over to them pushing rubble aside using his energy field to push rubble away."

Tommy: HEY EVERYONE ALRIGHT! WE NEED TO GET DARIUS AND BELA!
Construct: Fucking stop yelling damn!
Riya: Terry! Get up, I know your invincible ass isn't hurt make sure Christian and Mike are ok! Whoever did that is gonna pay, I JUST DID MY DAMN HAIR!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Peter: What happened indeed. Basically, from what I gather, this massive God of Fear unleashed his 7 servants on the Earth, and they have been going around destroying everything. I think we took them all down though a-

"Just then, the massive breath affects the area they're on. Peter and Julian hang on for dear life until it stops"

Peter: Or...not. Milo...Sandra...anyone!

----

"Amber grabs on for dear life, and is greeted by the 8 Worthy. Skadi, Kuurth, Nul, Nerkkod, Skirn, Mokk, Greithoth and Angrir"

Amber: Oooh dear. Sandra...Kano...I do believe this may be game over

"Amber draws the Soulsword again"

Amber: What say we go down in style?

"Amber recites the incantation, and calling on the Second Magic, begins drawing on the Source of All Evil"

Amber: Giga Slave!

---

"Everyone at the mansion. I grab hold of Rachel making sure she's alright against the powerful impact, Nick grabbing on as well"

Me: That...can't be good
Harry: Great...I get a feeling Serpent is still alive dude...

"Everyone is more or less unharmed. James is seen getting up with a headache"

James:...What..."quickly reads the minds of the others"...Oh shit...

Aaron: Milo! Sandra! FUCK! What...now?
Me: We need to go help the others...I don't know how much help we WILL be if this guy can defeat Milo...but we gotta try!
Harry: Agreed...who's up for it?

"Yamairo steps forward, and Isabel follows him."

Yamairo: I don't think that even needs to be asked...

----

"Anna vanishes again, appearing above Leah and tackling her, suddenly creating an energy blade and putting it to her neck"

Anna: CALM! DOWN! LEAH! It's me! Anna!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:32 pm

"Kano stands up, he was slightly healed by Sandra but not nearly on the level of power he'd need to be to fight the Worthy, much less the Serpent himself. He gathers energies through his body, and focuses on the rage of the people of earth, as many get hte mark of the Serpent and lunges forward forming cyclones and electricity."

Kano: ALRIGHT THEN THE THREE OF US Let's go!

"Suddenly Kano feels a message stopping his attack as Sandra, and Amber attack Asgard. Odin appears in the form of a spirit laying a hand on Kano's shoulder."

Odin: KANO! Return to Asgard damn it! The Razing of earth will commence within the next few hours, your time is running out! The Son of Thor should not die at the hands of his elder, Midgard easily abandoned us, we should not have hard feelings returning the favor! Please I beg of you to return! This is my final warning, my wrath and my love cannot mix.

"Odin's spirit faded away, and Kano shook it off. He was determined not to abandon Earth for Asgard, and gathered his energies going to attack the Worthy, the Serpent in his throne room in his palace, Skadi flying into the air near Dark Asgrad decieding to let the other Worthy continue the fight. The heroes soon noticed the Worthy were extremely powerful, far more stronger then when they had fought them only moments ago. "

Kano: WE CANNOT GIVE UP! WE MUST FIGHT!

"Meanwhile Nate was seen smiling, among those who'd taken the Serpent's mark to survive he was one of them .The S proudly on his forehead, filled with the power of fear he flew into the air. Moving faster then ever before he arrived isnide the palace kneeling before Serpent."

Nate: My Lord and Savior Serpent. I come to thee, I have a request. I want to aid int he spreading, I know you have seen my talents and how I intend to use them. I wish to be your disciple.
Serpent: Ah Nathan Moore, I have awaited these words for such a long time. Come to me my child, and be infused with me power, so that you may become my disciple, and spread my word among the retched and stubborn on Midgard who refuse me.
Nate: Yes Sir, I shall do all that you have commanded. From Dawn to Dusk you continue to please us, and fufill our every needs. Nothing is greater then you My Lord!

"He marched over to Serpent kneeling down, as Serpent placed his hand on Nate infusing him with his power, changin his clothing to that of a more traditional priests."
Oliver; WAIT! What the HELL can we do against someone like that? Nothing obviously! If this guy is above Milo, then he's leagues beyond us. We're not even ants to him, more like molecules hell less then that. We're nothing. He could wipe us out and not even know!
Ezekiel: So you're saying we give up! We can't! Hell I'll be the first one to say, there's probably no chance in hell for us to anything, but we're the god damn SXML! We turn nothing to something all the time!
Oliver: Well first we have to find the nothing! Right now there's not ANYTHING we can do but get in the way of Kano, Amber, and Sandra! We'll be like children playing in traffic! Damn it listen, all I'm saying is right now if anyone can do anything it's THOSE three, not us! We need to sit our asses down and wait until we can do something! Your not a hero because you throw your a life away without a god damn reason!!!! Damn! First thing's first William remove everyone's fatigue, I don't think we need to worry about long term effects right now.
"Leah groans grabbing Anna shaking her eyes changing colors, several images are seen aroud Leah as she's standing there looking at Anna her head in pain."

Leah: Dam nit I felt a rush of power..I haven't felt anything like that since I grabbed a part of My dad's powers in the Civil War. Something's wrong with my powers..and I think it has to do with...this whole fear thing. I felt different, like I was a different person, and I wanted to kill so many people.

"Leah looks down at her hands shaking."

Leah: What's wrong with me Anna? What the hell is going on!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:46 pm

*Back on Genosha everyone hears the message not just confirming Serpent, but all the worthy.*

Katy: .... fuck.

*She quickly go's to get Joe.*

*Meanwhile Sandra has outright attacked all the worthy, wanting to get them out of the way even if they do only die temporally. She called of the Phoenix energies, using a attack that could easily consume and destroy the entire planet if not controlled. The plan was, with the worthy gone, she, Amber, Milo, and Kano would then throw everything at Serpent before the worthy re-emerged to get in the way.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtDI1LZw8jY

Anna: I don't know...I just know that they aren't finished...the Worthy...Serpent. Milo lost Leah...we lost

"Anna disappears in kinetic energy, giving Leah a smile before she goes. She next appears at the North Pole, helping Dale and Tyler up, and looking at the Serpent and the others"

"Meanwhile, besides Milo, Marie is seen appearing, helping Milo up"

Marie: Hey Milo! MILO! MILO VENTRO YA ANSWER ME RIGH' NOW!

---

"I look Oliver in the eyes and sigh"

Me: Sorry Oliver...you're right.
Yamairo: Filipe!
Me: But...I have to go. You don't have too...I don't WANT you too.
Rachel: Wait...what are...
Me: This is pride talking. I just want to go down fighting

"William is seen doing what Oliver suggested, and sighing. James gets up"

James: For starters...anyone that can't fight...is coming with me. We have to get someplace safe
Aaron: Afraid I can't do much as well...
Rachel: Wait...
Yamairo: I may not be able to do much in my state...but I'll go anyway
"Isabel": If he goes...I go.
Rachel: Wait!
Harry: Ya can count on old Light Admiral. What about you kid "referring to Nick"...ya can join us after ya think it over, but we gotta go"
Rachel: WAIT!

"Rachel suddenly gets up to me"

Rachel: Nobody...is...dying!

"Harry sighs before speeding off. Yamairo and Isabel teleport. I just sigh, look at Rachel"

Me: Take care of Stella...god this is corny

"I suddenly kiss Rachel as hard as I can, before disappearing as well to join the others, leaving her kissing the air. A faint no escapes her breath"

----

"Peter sighs"

Peter: Well...Julian. I suggest you hide alright? Shit is about to get intense...and we may need guys like you to help out the humans that don't want anything to do with the Serpent. Good luck. It was a pleasure to meet you. OH! If we DO make it through this...search for the island of Genosha. You'll be welcomed there

"Peter speeds off"

"Everybody meets at the North Pole, facing up to the Serpent"

Amber: You guys just stay out of it for now!

"Amber starts the offensive with a huge blast of dark magic aimed at the general vicinity of the Serpent before flying towards him, intent on slamming it right into the Serpent's face point blank. After finishing the incantation, she gathers every single once of energy she can from every possible parallel universe using the Second Magic, creating a massive fucking beam of dark energy stronger than anything she has wielded before."

Amber: RAGNA BLADE!!!!

"She attacks, slamming it into the Serpent. Everything goes pitch black everywhere, as the space around the Earth bends and contorts with the amount of Dark Magic unleashed in a single blast."
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:08 pm

*As the worthy are wiped out again, Sandra's attack focuses square on Serpent, joining Amber in attack.*

*Meanwhile Katy and Joe arrives by the others, watching the events unfold. Moments later Troy fly's in. If the world was going to end, then he'd damn well die fighting.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:41 pm

"The Worthy however are not wiped out by Sandra's attack, standing still, moving on to combine their efforts to attack Sandra proving to be far powerful./"

Skadi: Let's crush her skull! Let's make her suffer!
Nul: SUFFER SUFFER!

"Nul uses a wave of reality causing Sandra immense pain knocking her to the ground, as Skirn grows to massive sizes. Nerkkod raises the arctic waters, and sends waves at Sandra, while Kano sends out his weather attacks, only to be blocked by pillars of earth by Kuurth. Nul then causes Kano to slam into the waters, anmd then the water sto start burning him with lighters made of water, and greek fire."

Nul: BURN BURN BURN BURN THE SON OF THOR! BURN HIM!
Lighters: HEHE WE WILL Very Happy
Nerkkod: WHO DARES OPPOSE OUR MASTER?!

"Milo groans still in pain from the attacks, in complete shock at what to do."

Milo: That's not possbile..I should be leagues ahead..I..Marie calm down! I heard ya the first time baby. m Something's not right here, yeah Serpent is really powerful but even if he's stronger then Odin I should be able to take him! Damn it but if that dosen't work...I still have a technique that can stop him.
"Nate descended from the palace after sharing a drink with Serpent his new lord and savior. Flying through the skies in his robes, he looked down at the battle below Dark Asgard, several of the Serpent Troops stood on Dark Asgard looking down at the battle, and Nate smiled."

Nate: Ah My old friends how are you all doing.

"Nate flew over to Filipe, Harry, Yamairo, and Isabel."

Nate: How's everyone doing today? Not good i suppose, but I'm here to deliver the good news. The Message of Lord Serpent, the true All-Father of Asgard. He's going to offer redemption to everyone! He's testing everyone, we are the first the blessed we have shown our grace despite being blinded by so many forgive my language bullshit religions Christianiy, Islam, Judaism, Hindiusm, Buddhism, Taoism, every religion you've ever heard of is false but Serpent is the truth! Even Odin himself could not mask the truth, accept the Serpent I have for I am the disciple of Serpent! His power flows through my veins, I have joined the winning team. Don't oppose Serpent, for he is God. Thou Shalt Not Reject Serpent, and Thou Shalt NOT put other gods above Serpent!
"Leah tried to use her powers, but felt the rush of images again. She vanished as kinetic energy reappearing back on Genosha with Oliver, James, William,Ezekiel, Elle, Rachel, and Stella seeing Oliver cussing and kickinga wall."

Rachel: SIS!
Leah: Rachel, oh no Where the others! Don't tell me they went to fight!
Oliver: NO DAMN IT! You're not going to die to, I know you probably know Milo lost but we can't go get slaughtered like lambs! We need to calm down and think of a god damn plan for once!
Elle: What plan! I don't want to go loose my life for nothing, but damn it I feel so bad for doing nothing!
Ezekiel: we're not doing nothing, if we were we would have change. We're following the little coward, compensating for his own lack of powers i mean
Oliver: STFU! I'm trying to figure something out damn it! We need to speak with Kano
Elle: Kinda hard since he's actually fighting!
Oliver: damn it Aaron listen to me, I have an idea sort of. The Worthy's hammers, we need to get them. THere powerful, maybe there some sort of connection to the Serpent. Just contact Kano, he shouldnt be fighting, he's not even fully healed.
"Dale is getting up turning to Tyler."

Dale: Anna no offense but if Milo lost..what are we doing trying to fight? I won't give up as long as everyone else is fighting, but I mean..the Worthy them-selves wrecked the planet, The Big Boss Serpent did it in less then a minute. Granted he didn't go for too much collaterial damage, but he certainly got more direct hits, fatal ones at that.
"As the blast fades Serpent is seen blood on his chest, a hole, but it closes up, and he grins appearing behind Amber wrapping his tail around her leaning near her speaking her breath can be felt on her shoulders."

Serpent: You have made me rise from my throne, truly the punishment you feel will be of legend.

"Serpent then whips out hsi tail tossing Amber into the ground, and unleashes his breath causing Amber immense pain, burning his skin, and even burning out her energy reserves."

Serpent: Now then Worthy finish them all!
"In Mephisto's bar Keeth is drinking turning to Dante as Mephisto cleans a glass teleporting it onto the shelf."

Mephisto: So what do say about helping me get rid of Serpent's Super Hell, get souls back where they belong. know what I mean? Surely you don't want to leave all those poor souls in his souped up nightmare of eternity do you?
Keeth: I'm in if Dante is , what do you say?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 pm

*Mokk jumps up high, and lands feet first on Amber's torso. The he proceeds to perform the Cat Daddy as he saps her faith in her abilities*

Mokk: Hahahahaha! This is the power of the Rejectz! Lose you're will to fight you tramp.
------------------------------

*Terrell give Riya a look before snapping his fingers, causing Christian and Mike to appear before her, unharmed.*

Terrell: Gotta go to the front lines. Seeya baby.

*Terrell kisses Riya before appearing at the North Pole with a calm expression on his face.*

Terrell: Yo Snake! I wanna talk...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Anna: You're late
Peter: S-orry...fucks sake I just killed that guy...and that guy...and THAT guy
Me: I know that feel...we killed Mokk. And Sandra Angrir...

"Yamairo quickly hits Nate in the back of the neck, knowing him out"

Yamairo: What do we do with him?
Me: Leave him...I really don't care right now...we'll give him a good punch and get him back to normal later...if we even survive this

"Nono gets up to join the others"

Nono: Nono was also sure we defeated Skadi...it seems they can come back. What should we do?
Me: Kick their asses until they either DON'T come back...or we die

"Harry cracks his fists"

Yamairo: SXM...no...my friends. MOVE OUT!

"Everyone moves out"

"Peter has gone straight after Skirn, as he knows that she can take huge sizes and destroy things quickly, and starts a speed blitz at trans light speeds. Harry meanwhile decides to go after Nerkkod along with me, as I command the ice around me to slam into him, while Harry gets behind him and fires a Solar Flare right into his back before he can react"

"Yamairo and Isabel are seen facing up to Kuurth. Yama gathers energy in his swords before firing an attack, while Isabel tries, unsuccessfully, to hold Kuurth back with a barrage of elemental attacks. Kuurth just plows through until Yama's attack hits, which sends him back. Isabel takes the chance and creates a huge maelstrom of ice and wind, as Yama teleports"

Kuurth: THIS IS NOT ENOUGH TO VANQUISH ME!

"Kuurth suddenly lets out a roar, and the entire planet shakes as he easily overcomes Isabel's attack"

"Isabel": It seems I am largely...ineffective...

"Anna is fighting Greithoth. She just takes the kinetic energy from all around him, forcing him still, before slamming her fist with increased speed right into his face"

"Nono has engaged Skadi again, blasting him with Buster Beam after Buster Beam until he goes flying into the side of Dark Asgard...again. Despite rather avoiding using this in the planet, Nono them creates to portable black holes, and sends them straight into Skadi, as they explode and shrink instantly consuming about half of the evil guy's lair"

Nono: You shall not win while I draw breath

Marie: Milo...whatever you wanna do...do it. But I'm goin now before they overwhelm the others...

"Marie vanishes, and suddenly appears above Angrir slamming him with all she can muster to the ground with a massive gust of wind, she then turns to Nul and does the same. She now has the 2 Worthy who have no foes in front of her"

Nul: Child...do you realize what you are doing?
Angrir: Pfahahaha...clearly she doesn't...
Marie: I don care what ya bastard tell me! I'VE FOUGHT WORSE DEMONS THAN THE LOT OF YA!

"Marie creates a massive tornado, and throws it straight at them, hoping to rip them to shreds"

"Meanwhile, Amber grins"

Amber: I call...upon the Second Magic

"Instantly, all her wounds heal. Her energy reserves are restored...and the same happens to Kano and Sandra. As Mokk continues to do his little dance, she just blasts him point blank with a Dragu Slave, instantly blowing off his head, and then cutting his body into ribbons with a succession of Soulsword cuts"

Amber: There we go...
Serpent: How did you...
Amber: Sorry to disappoint you. But I'm not just a regular mage...I'm a Sorceress. What I wield is above you...even if I am not

"Amber quickly recalls the Giga Slave. She murmurs the incantation to the Dragu Slave...and then uses the Second Magic to murmur it simultaneously well over a million times, using parallel world operation to create the effect. And then, each version draws forth energy from infinite parallel worlds just like the Ragna Blade before. Amber is seen sweating with the effort to maintain so much energy"

Amber: DRAGU SLAVE!

"She fires the massive attack. A machine gun like effect occurs next, as the Serpent gets struck by the attacks constantly, each blast blowing up a good portion of the North Pole. From the atmosphere blasts of red and black can be seen emitting from the polar region"
----

James: I'll try...Kano! Listen! Oliver just thought of something...what IF...you get their hammers. Get them away from the people they're infecting and controlling. Surely there HAS to be a way?
Aaron: There's...something else...I'll be back soon...or not I hope

"Aaron suddenly flies off. After a quick lap he gets where Asgard used to be"

Aaron: Why am I even here...ALL FATHER ODIN! I AM A FRIEND OF KANO ODINSON! I AM A COMRADE! I ASK THAT YOU LET ME SPEAK WITH YOU! PLEASE!

"Aaron gets no response. He suddenly takes off his armor, revealing his normal suit"

Aaron: PLEASE! ODIN! I'm...begging you...I want to help Kano...please

---

Dante: Dude...killing demons in one glorious last stand against the Asgard Super Devil? I'M IN!

"Just then, Fathae is brought in as well"

Mephisto: It seems I forgot a member of your little squad...pardon me
Fathae: Miserable little demon...what do you want with us?

"Everybody groans at having to explain again"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:21 pm

*Angrir is going to just rob Marie's soul and end it quickly when a water blast nearly strikes him, Katy comes up by Marie.*

Katy: Need help.

*As their about to fight, the sky suddenly changes, day becomes night quickly as it seems the sun is completely blocked out, not just the sun, the moon, stars, everything. The middle of day turning to the deadest of night within seconds. Angrir is suddenly pierced through the chest, he then gets ripped apart and consumed by the night. The darkness opens up, letting a sliver of light shine through, revealing Jet has come to the battle field.*

Jet: Blocking out all natural light, it worked.
Katy: What are...
Jet: Just testing my dear.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next