Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Aaron: What?! That's...
Me: What the hell do we do...

"Yamairo suddenly teleports in"

Yamairo: Kuurth is down...but...

"Yamairo falls to the side, completely drained of energy"

---

"Meanwhile, suddenly, huge tremors are felt throughout Europe as Skirn is sent flying with incredible force right out of the Earth's atmosphere. Bellow where she stood is Peter"

Peter: Lazy Punch...fuck she was heavy. I hope the others know who just took her out. I got this...

"Peter flies at incredible speeds right at Skirn. Nono had seen the gigantic being being thrown and follows her as well."

Nono: Cyber...we must deal with this. Contact the SXM and tell them to have William, their doctor, be ready...

----

"Aaron gets the same message"

Aaron: Where' William?!
Me: Dunno...I don't think he's hurt
Aaron: FIND HIM!

"Harry nods and speeds off"

Aaron: We're looking for William now...

"Just then, Ruth appears in the room"

Ruth: Filipe! I require your assistance...
Me: Fancy you should say that cause you see...so do I!!!

-----

"Outside in space, Skirn is still wondering what is going on when suddenly all her internal organs, every one of them, get filled with holes and punctures, causing bleeding everywhere. As she heals, she only gets hurt more and more as Peter is blitzing her from the inside out without stop. Nono arrives outside. Eventually, the same happens in her brain as it gets turned into swiss cheese"

---

"Meanwhile, Kuurth begins is rampage in South America, beginning to riddle the continent with massive Earthquakes and destruction all around. Buenos Aires is the first major city to feel the cataclysm of the Breaker of Stone"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm

*Before Troy and Katy could finish their argument the group takes note of Peter's attack. Sandra floats Rachel in the air with TK.*

Katy: Is she alive?

*Sandra heals any injuries Rachel sustained as the group, especially Leah waits to see if she'll wake up.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:31 pm

"Stella hugs Rachel as she comes too"

Rachel: What...happened? My head...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Sandra: You nearly died. Paris was wiped out, you was caught in the destruction. Luckily we got to you on time.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:37 pm

"Leah hugs Rachel and Stella."

Leah: OMG YOUR ALIVE! I LOVE YOU sis I didn't mean to get you almost crushed to fdeath by Worthy. Will yu forgwieve me! Very Happy
"Milo is seen in a room in another dimension, unable to be located, watching the whole situation eating popcorn and laughing as people are torn apart in Europe."

Milo: GOLD GOLD!
Epoch: Your enjoying tihs far too much, you shouldn't have let Heaven ambush you.
Milo: Puh-lease, I knew they'd kill Nul anyway. Better then risking using a copy of their weapons against her, I've almost got all my energy back up then I'm heading back to earth thanks kfor letting me stay
Epoch: "Smh" Alright Milo, her'es your Mcdonalds.

"Epoch tosses him the food, and he eats turning his attention back to the TV potraying earth, as he was watching some Cleansers die form Kuurth, then saw ones in Europe getting killed by Skirn, and ones in South America, and other evils."

Milo :But..this situation is certainly getting worst, the Serpent shouldn't be that big a of a problem for all of us combined, yet he feels superior it's like being in the precense of God.
"Skirn is finally killed, blood raining on the earth across north America, Europe, and parts of Asia as Peter tears her body apart, she reappears in Serpent's precense, and another hammer lands in another area, piercing another dimension. this team beings dreams, and lands near Nightmare who's dreaming of punishing the SXML."
"Dale contacts Aaron."

Dale: Yo send somebody to pick us up, were stranded in Manhattan, or whatever's left, my girl called me, told me it's Nazis vs Russians, and they want Afansas dead, I don't care about him, but Skadi is in Russia, we need t oget intercept him!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Rachel: What's happening Sandra?

"Nono suddenly flies past them and lands near them"

Nono: Phoenix! It is good to see you alright! Nono is somewhat concerned...this has gotten out of hand, even if we did manage to defeat that monstrous being...it doesn't seem to be ending

----

Ruth: So that's the story...
Aaron: The Heavenly Host are an evil bunch huh?
Ruth: Nobody is speaking with you monkey! Filipe...what would you have me and my siblings do? We have enough influence that we can rain down a Host on these foul beings, put an end to this...
Me: No. You aren't getting involved. Just do me a favor. Could you heal everyone in here? Cure them of their fears?
Ruth: I could do that obviously. I can make it so they aren't affected. I could actually home in on most of the heroes on this island and heal their injuries and paranoias
Me: That's all I'm asking then.

"Ruth nods, before doing so at my request. Harry soon returns with William"

Ruth: Harry.
Harry: RUTH! How's life

"Harry gives her a path on the back which makes her stagger forward annoyed, but blushing"

Aaron: One last thing! Could you prevent an outbreak of a virus. It's...threatening the entire populace of Earth. Just
Ruth: Contain it. Seems easy enough monkey. I'm taking my leave though...good luck Filipe...Harry. May the Heavenly Father be with you

"Ruth vanishes. Cyber picks up readings of the viruses that had been set lose being contained"

Me: She's gonna get in trouble for this...I just know she is
Harry: Then lets make it worth it

"Everybody present gets unfrozen. Oliver, Anna, Elle and Nate (and whoever else was still frozen, I dunno)."

Me: Back to normal guys'
Anna: Ouch...my head...
Me: We got a job to do here, don't slouch

"Yamairo had also regained consciousness, but his brain was still a mess. Isabel was helping him up"

Yamairo: Like I said, I took out Ruurth. It was Gary guys...and...Stew died...
Harry: What...I...
Me: We can mourn them later

"Just then, Aaron gets a call from Dale. Dale and Tyler get picked up instantly by Harry"

Harry: Skadi is in Russia you say! We have our heading
Me: Wait! There's also Mokk and Nerkkod to think about. And Ski-

"Peter suddenly appears at the mansion"

Peter: Yeah no Skirn or whatever her name was...that was Kathy right? Who do we have to fuck up next?
Me: So that's...3 left that we know of.
Harry: Mokk uses illusions and tk, and physical force is worthless on him.
Me: Nerkkod controls oceans...and Skadi is the weakest. Alright...
Aaron: I'll handle Skadi. You guys split up and handle the other 2.
Anna: I'm pretty sure that if tk is his game...I'm the best to handle Mokk.

"Nick was to the side looking on at this gathering of heroes"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Sandra: There are a group called the worthy. Shawkun was one, he's taken down. Kathy was another, Peter just took her down. As for what's happening, it seems everybody has been attacked by fear and paranoia. If we take down these worthy any the Serpent, we should be able to stop all this.

*Nightmare is unsure what to make of the item that has dropped before him. He picks up the hammer to examine it.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Nono: I see. Then we must start right away!

"Nono contacts Aaron, and gets the information"

Nono: The nearest one is a man called Skadi, he is attacking Russia. Nono supposes everyone here can do battle? If not remain behind. Lets go Phoenix!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Sandra: Leah you should stay with Rachel, take care of her alright.

*Sandra sends the two back to Genosha.*

Sandra: Troy, Katy, Metallic, Luke I know you can fight. Your coming.
Katy: Right.

*Sandra gives a nod to Nono and the group is quickly warped to Skadi's position.*

Sandra: Lets try to finish this quickly before to much more damage is done, so many has died already.

*Upon picking up the hammer Nightmare is transformed into Greithoth the breaker of wills. Pledging his alliance like the others, Greithoth quickly started taking advantage of peoples delusional states, using this he entered peoples minds causing mass suicides.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 pm

"Skadi is surprised by the sudden appearance, but before he has time to do anything, Nono is on him like glue, punching so hard she creates a gigantic fucking crater in the ground. Following by honoring the well tested method of "there is no kill like overkill" Nono blasts the entire crate with massive amounts of energy beams powered by her degeneracy engine."

Nono: If choses to rise again...I'll simply up the punishment!

---

"Meanwhile, back on Genosha, Sandra tells us they gone ahead"

Me: Alright then...let them handle Skadi. We've got the other two to deal with!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 pm

*Using the powers granted to him by being a worthy, Greithoth blasted off flying at high speed, reaching a new area near instantly and with a swing of his hammer he released a wide force blast causing destruction and many deaths.*

Greithoth: All shall perish the worthy ones, to Greithoth!!

*Again taking advantage of peoples delusional state, you could see people all over the city slitting their own necks, or forcefully bashing their heads against walls till they literally cracked their own skulls and died. In mere seconds a city was reduced to mere structures and body's, life none existent as Greithoth laughed in satisfaction.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:53 pm

"Serpent's staff shifts into his own hammer, then he stands up filled with power, with all the Worthy summoned, he has achieved his true power, and yelling, several beings raise from Dark Asgard, Serpent like beings, however they begin to rise all over the earth the Serpent Troops, Serpent merely smiles, the final stages of the war are being reached."

Serpent: And so it is so? The Rise of the Serpent Troops is now! And Kano Odison, my newphew I have seen you, come out to greet your Nephew, allow me to embrace you.
Kano: You..bastard your not related to me, you who slaughters my people!
Serpent: Your people, are the Asgardians corrupted under Odin's rule, true all beings of the 9 worlds deserve a place among st us. I apologize for the destruction that I have caused, but this is part of the Final Prophecy. All I have done, I have done for you, for my people who do not want to be under Odin's dictatorship. His rule is over, you see I am his brother, his brother, the true All-Father, you see he stole my destiny.

"Serpent smiles, walking over to Kano, the hammer in hand, shifting it back into a hammer, and his old form, changes to that of a younger humanoid form. He goes over to Kano to embrace him, filling him with knowledge of the ancient days of Asgard, and Kano sort of pushes him back."

Kano: So Odin has deceived..Asgard..but then again..what you have done is hardly bad,
Serpent: But you have seen the lies, and sins Odin has committed against our people, against Midgard?
Kano: Hmm..your right, but you see I told his bitch ass of, and I'm telling your bitch ass of. Fuck all of you pricks, I'll take you all out, I'm going Crystal Dragon Jesus in this bitch! I'm saving Midgard, everyone's a screw up someway or another, It's just up to us to protect the lesser of these screw ups.

"Kano gathers energy in his hammer, and unleashes a massive God-blast on Serpent, who catches the blast in his hand as he's blown backward, and Kano begins charging forward launching several bolts of lightning. Serpent puts his hands together and looks at Kano overpowering him showing him more images."

Serpent: As we speak, the end of pantheons is now! We must remain vigilante, and dominant as Heaven comes to annhilate us, the fall of this Zachariah is imminent! The AGe of Men is over, you must accept prophecy!
Kano: I'll STOP HIM TOO! DANG IT!

"Kano rushes forward, and starts to trade blows with Serpent, gaining more strength by the second, and begins blocking the Serpent's techniques until he bulks up punching Kano outside his palace, and Serpent flies over to him kneeing him in the gut, then elbows him, and punches him to the ground, Kano yells out as he began absorbing Serpent's life force, who gathered energy attacking Kano, who used the Anti-Force, causing a massive explosion contained on Dark Asgard. On Russia, Skadi and the Nazi Forces have overwhelmed Russia, Soldiers in rebellion, Afansas and co are in the air desperate to get in contact with the USA Reviewing footage of Kuurth, Skirn, Nerkkod, Angrir, Nul, Mokk, and Greithoth. Afansas cussing and sits back in his chair sipping his wine, handing a glass to Alistair."

Alistair: So now what do we do?
Afansas: Us we stay in the air as long as we can, and if we land then we pull the triggers on each other, to escape whatever the hell has caused the Nazi Uprising.
Alistair: Nazis causing the Apocalypse? This is insane, the Allies won the war, but at least the other Axis powers are not back, and what about these seven hammer wielding hammer warriors, speaking of Lord Serpent who are they?
Afansas: The Bringers of the Final Prophecy.."Grins" Come to think of it death won't even be a suitable escape for what's too come if the scriptures are true.
Alistair: Umm..what are you talking about?
Afansas: Ah you know Nordic Mythology.
Alistair: The members of one of their deities is a World Leader in the United Nations, yes I know them.
Afansas: Don't be a smart ass, or I'll make you part of some of the Prophecy's more gruesome acts. Anyway The Bible has Revelations, Islam has so much info on the Apocalypse it's hard to tell what the original is, Olympians have the Age of Men and so on. Point is Norse have Ragnarok, but there's something else beyond the End. The Final Prophecy, which speaks of Odin's sins coming from the past to haunt him?
Alistair: What do you mean? How the hell do you know this?
Afansas: Because of Adolf Hitler, we fought him, we uncovered this Final Prophecy, it was priceless, the Russians took it from them, that's the true reason he turned on us during the war, and hell we easily took him down when he came here. And yes my elite security know of this Prophecy, when Kano merged Asgard with the earth I feared this would happen. I even pondered joining the Church of Thor, but fuck it he's dead. Basically the Serpent is the true Father of All-Gather, Lord of Fear. Humanity has fear, and he feeds off this fear, and will mold this fear into a new world. A New World that merges all the 9 worlds together, and eliminates obstacles to peace.

"Afansas paused his story to take another drink, asking the pilot, about the fuel, and the repulsor engines. Then resumed the story."

Alistair: This is insane I mean
Afansas: Look Asgard is on earth, this is the definition of Easy Evangelism. I'm surprised the Pagan Religions haven't rose up claiming Thor is the true deity, and the Abrahamic Mythologies their silence is humorous, and their claims that the whole Asgard is some sort of Propaganda by Satan it amuses me, some believe there part of a Military Experiment to create superhumans based off mythological figures a creation of a Devil run Government to eliminate Christ. I could go on and on with theories. The point is this new world, causes all the 9 worlds to fall, and be molded in the Serpent's image, and Serpent is the true All-Father, however he sought unity through fear, and Odin sought out through hope, and combat. Both had violent at natures, but Odin basically mad ea deal with destiny aka the Norns, and they refused the offer, he changed destiny, and as a result trapped asgard in a cycle of Ragnaroks, and said just as Serpent was trapped in torment he would be trapped in cycle's of failure. It seems the cycle has broken, and Serpent is pissed at everyone.
Alistair: we'll great we should spread the news, how do we stop the prophecy, how does Serpent loose? I mean the villain can't win rnight...
Afansas: Well...it's somewhat vauge, it says the Serpent will rise, and harness his true power and become a being who wields power beyond even the god's comprehension, basically he'll manipulate concepts, intangible things. And the molding of worlds will happen, basically if Ventro i gone, and these things are bringing too life scenes from 2012, and eating countries I think it's safe to say fuck...were fucked.
Alistair: So were just going to give up WERE JUST GOING TOO?!

"Alistair began to rant in fear, the other soldiers in fear, as they arrived in an area near the original Red Room building, and landed inside an injured Sebastian was seen along with some of other Russia's mutants, and the jet landed, and a garage was opened seeing a large armory of weapons."

Afansas: No you see, after Zeus and them struck, I made a deal with the gods, but nI tricked them I stole the fire, I've created weapons weapons capable of killing gods.
"Nick looked at the heroes, confused at what to do walking over to them, bumpinto Harry, and feeling light feeling in his body, he ignored the feeling."

Nick: Hey..I..I know I'm new here..but I want to help please..
"Back on Genosha Leah is with Rachel, the fear is gone thanks to Ruth, however the world had already suffered damage of immense rates."

Leah: Rachel..we have to fight! We can't sit here, and die the whole world is messed up, and even my brother is out there suffering we have to do something please!
"Skadi rises from the crater looking at Nono, and then in seconds is infront of her, slamming her with his hammer sending her crashing into the crowd, and appears infront of her using his hammer utilizing a massive force blast pushing Nono deep into the crater, even draining large amounts of energy from her engine and grins."

Skadi: You assumed I was the weakest of the group? Your right, infact I am the most powerful. You see I am not limited to the destruction or rather "Breaking" I am a Herald of the Serpent, the direct Herald. I share his power, on lesser levels, I share powers of the omnipotent Lord Serpent, therefore making me a nigh omnipotent I suppose? But I don't care for such terms, I'm against blassphemy against the devine one?

"Skadi slide sdown the crater, and begins bashing Nono into the ground, and rises into the air, and tosses his hammre back, causing a massive explosion, and causes a massive earth-quake, however only Russians are harmed, as the hammer is brought back into hands. He sees the Serpents Troops have joined the war and smilles."

Skadi: So the Troops have risen?
" On Genosha Nate takes off into the air with a machine gun, and is determined to do something. He arrives inside a music store in Atlanta, and heads to the radio area, and sees the people inside dead, and takes over the station."

Nate: HELLO TO EVERYONE LISTENING GET SOMEONE ELSE TO LISTEN RIGHT NOW! Listen up, this is SR71, also I have a message, we're being effed over by fears, so stop being pussies, get up, grab guns, and fight! EVERY SUPERHUMAN ON EARTH I have a message for you, we need your help to stop this threat, the planet is facing something we've never encountered something before, a force that can harness fear itself. GET OF YOUR ASSES AND FIGHT!

"Amongst hte chaos Greg is seen, his fellow thugs dead, he's gathering temperature, and hurt,not wanting to contact the team."

Greg: this is the end damn it...

"IN another part Castiel and Connor have confronted by the Fallen Angel Samyaza, and other Watchers who have come to join the war."

Samyaza: Castiel...Konel nice to meet up with you?
Castiel: Samyaza....WAS SUP MAN!
Samyaza: Haha nothing much, so the Final Prophecy is up, and Zachariah is going out with a bang, I'm going to rise the Nephilim, how about we go rape some corrupt assholes.
Connor: "Sighs" I'm in I'm in.
"Angel though she was dead, as the building came down, she'd been in Paris on vacation with Melissa, when the massive being, took a bite of the country, she tried to run. But she was in no shape to be sprinting, much less avoiding massive beings of raw power, Wave had sprung into action to attack Skirn, but he did nothing more then an ant could do to a man, devoured, Angel fled, when she was enveloped in magnetic force, and flown to safely by none other then Velon. They had gotten to safety in anohter part of Europe, in one of his numerous mansions, Peter had brought them tea."

Peter: I see your pursueing your interests father?
Angel: Interests, this again Velon? mhm..I see you've gotten an age downgrade, surely you wouldn't want to be messing aroun with someone my age. "Chuckles."
Velon: Oh come on now Angel, I'm sure we could find a way to fix that if we wanted too?
Angel: Trying to beuty has dwinelded with age? You save my life, and flirt with me, then you insult my appearance?

"She sipped the tea, and Velon just sighed>"

Velon: Come on Angel
Angel: still the same serious stud, can't handle any sarcasm, hehe. But at the moment we have more pressing matters, I had to peer into Destiny itself to uncover the situation. And I must say I am not pleased, but that is not to say there is little we can do about this, we must find Kano Odinson, and Aaron STark, the two of them are more entwined with destiny then they know, and the Hunters have surely screwed it up in more ways then one, but now we are going to repair it. The Collaterial Damage is vast, but I know what we can do.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:32 pm

*Sandra blasted Skida back a bit away from Nono as she descended into the crater coming to her allies side.*

Sandra: So your the strongest. If we manage to take you out then, the others except Serpent himself shouldn't be to much trouble.

*Katy jumped in and went to take control of Skida's body while at the same time Sandra made her move, flaring up with Phoenix energies, the attack of the Phoenix flames engulfing the entire area.*

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hillan Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:03 pm

In the snowy mountains of Norway, a blizzard storm was raging, but inside a cave, an intense heat source was still found. It was a oval shaped lava looking egg, inside it? Well, no one who had ever seen it knew what it was inside of it. But legends was being told, especially in these chaotic times."

The Egg was burning hot, melting the ice inside the cave, and a small group of travelers had found the cave, and taken it as their refuge. " What is that thing?..." one of the travelers had said, as he walked closer towards the egg. As he touched the egg, it let out a even brigher light, and the travelers panicked, running out of the cave.

The Egg hatched, and what looked like a slice into the egg soon opened up to a hole, and a Arm was soon grabbing the outside wall of the egg.

An Asian, man, in his early 20's was seen dragging himself out, his left half of his body looked as if it was burning, in a Blue-green color, and as he walked out of the cave, the flames reformed his right side of his face. He was wearing a black tank top, black jeans, and a pair of black Dress shoes.

He stood on the side of the mountain, looking down on from the mountain. " What a view...." He said, as he took out his pack of cigarettes, and changed his mouth, to that of a dragons, as he lit the Cigarette.

"How long have I been out?" He said, to himself, looking around himself, he couldn't find anyone around. He decided that if he wanted to know, he had to find out.

He let out a mild groan, as the sound of bones cracking inside of his body was made. " God damn it, to long since I've done this!" He let out, his voice was filled with frustration.

" HRAGH!" He let out a roar, as he turned into half dragon form, he looked like a humanoid dragon. " Okay now, I'll go back home now, and try to find out what have happened." He said, with a much darker and more brutal voice this time, as he took into the skies with a amazing speed, breaking the sound barrier.

as he headed over the atmosphere, he was hit by a strange feeling, something wasn't right here, not right at all. He noticed the feeling coming from South Africa, and in order to get there faster, he turned into full dragon form, thus doubling his speed.

It wasn't long before the dragon, large as a jet plane was in the third world, he found Kuurth, the source of his troublesome feeling, fighting mutants, He dove down towards Kuurth, and blasted his dragonfire, hot enough to melt titanium towards Kuurth and slammed him with his dragon tail before he hit the ground, causing a shake that could be felt for a couple of hundred meters, knocking unprepared people of their feet.

Before the dust could settle, he changed into Hybrid Phoenix form, keeping his body's original appearance, but half of the strength of the phoenix, thus, making his body pure energy.

As the dust settled, he walked towards the hit Kuurth, blowing smoke from his nostrils. " I'm gonna end you.." The Asian man warned, with a cold, almost murderous voice, as his body let out a excited Green-blue flame..

Hillan
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Skadi: Oh I'm the most superior, but perhaps some of the Worthy may have powers surpassing mine? But regardless I care not, certainly I will not loose to you costumed fools!

"Skadi was assaulted bythe Cosmic lfames of the Phoenix, injured but not defeated drawing his hammer."

Skadi: So the rumors of the Phoenix's vast powers are true. Hmm..the likelyhood of me winning this confrontation is slim if they are. Alright then Sandra Fuller, I surrender.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:39 pm

*Sandra was a little taken aback by the response.*

Sandra: You... surrender... I have to say, that is a very rare phrase of words for us to here.

*Sandra puts Skida into a telepathic sleep.*

Katy: Sandra...
Sandra: He gave up. The man is Harvey, Jorgan's son. I'd prefer we rather not take lethal action if we can. We already lost Kathy. Their are others out there to be dealt with.

*Sandra checks on Nono's injuries.*

Sandra: Ready to move to the next target.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:02 pm

"Nono dusts herself and nods"

Nono: He was a powerful opponent...but Nono has had worse. We much finish him though, for good. Do not just place him to sleep

----

Harry: Says he wants to help Filipe
Filipe: We don't have time for this. Just tell me what do you do, quick. Anyway, Peter, take Elle and go after Nerkkod. Both of you together should be enough. Me and Harry and genius here will get Mokk...or we'll try anyway

"Peter grabs Elle before she can answer and after about a second, both of them are located at the place Nerkkod had split the ocean"

Peter: So that must be him

"Peter moves at insane speeds and bicycles kicks Nerkkod to the floor"

----

"Kuurth growls as he suddenly moves at speeds one would expect of a bulky frame like that and slams his hammer right into the stranged superhuman who had attacked him"

Kuurth: YOU CHALLENGE THE SERPENT! YOU CHALLENGE THE MASTER!!

-----

Rachel: What do ya expect us to do?

"Rachel, Stella and Leah were back at Genosha"

Rachel: We can't exactly do anything much here.
Stella: I'm afraid even I would be fairly useless battling the hammer wielding superhumans.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Metallic: Nono has a point Sandra. We should finish these guys now before it comes back to haunt us later.

*Katy converts Skadi's body into water vapors and lets him evaporate into the sky. Sandra looked over to Katy, somewhat displeased since the opponent was defeated.*

Katy: I think Nono and Metallic has the right idea Sandra, it's better to make sure their out for good.
Sandra: Well... it's done now I guess.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:43 pm

"ON Dark Asgard, the battle had come to conclusion Serpent had bested KAno, and raised Dark Asgard into the air removing it from the Arctic, and took it into the skies, blocking the sun, and then using his power he warped himself and Kano to the ruins of Asgard, and made it so most of the on earth could see these events as he dropped Kano down."

Serpent: The Son of the Mighty Thor has fallen, his father is dead, and his grandfather Odin is a coward. I have conquered this planet, my warriors do battle with your own heroes. I give all the option to serve me, all can take the mark of the Serpent! Under my rule you shall gain peace and prosperity under the paradise of the true All-Father of Asgard. Accept my gift unto this world, to avoid the divine punishment the age of men have caused earth to experience! Give your life to me, and i shall brand you with my mark!

"Serpent raised his arms, the hammer in hand, leaving a bloody Kano at his feet, as some of the Nazis supporting him, began doing as he instructed, branding a Green S on their foreheads, and filling them with newfoud power allowing them to continue their war in Russia. Then the whole world say images of the afterlife he had the corrupted Hel corrupt, then made that imagery fade."

Serpent: Do you seek to give into your fears? Give it to me! Your Risen Lord and savior! I will unite all Athiests, Agnostics, Christians, Muslims, Jews, all your gods are false, I dare them to strike me down. "Grins" What's that none of them have done anything, because they are false! I am the truth, And I do not seek to damn all, because the truth was hidden from you but now it has risen give into me to avoid my divine wrath accept my divine unity!!!!!

"With his message over, he focused on Greithoth, warping him over to his location, and placing a hand on his shoulder, embracing him."

Serpent: My Loyal and loving child your father has a special mission for you one that will bring about the stage of utopia, and the rise of the true Asgard.
Leah: You can't think sitting down here, and doing nothing is right can you?! Look at Nate on the radio broad-cast we have to try!
"Nate was leaving the radio station only to be ambushed by serpent Troops, overpowered and poisioned."

Nate:D..d..damn it..Milo wtf..are you..
Nick: Me I don't no my limits, but I certainly don't know my faults either. I..have the power to gain the powers of others in my vicinity, and take on a select few at a time, it's a long story, I know the power is rare, but please allow me to help you.
Ezekiel :You.."Sighs" Alright fine Filipe what do we do?

"In the battle against Nerkkod, Elle given speed, has converted into pure electricity and ambushes Nerkkod with massive electrical attacks, injuring him along with Peter's raw force, as Nerkkod uses Ganta's trident unleashing a massie blast on Elle injuring her sendin her flying back-ward, and surrounds himself in waves of water, and sends out powerful waves in all directios."

Nerkkod: I WILL DROWN YOU IN THE SERPENTS RAGE!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:56 pm

"Suddenly, at incredible speeds, all the waves are cut apart, as Peter speeds around them, suddenly appearing before Nerkkod and delivering to him a beating at beyond the speed of light, finishing with a kick that sends him straight out of the atmosphere"

----

Rachel: What do you want me to do!?

"Rachel suddenly slams her fist, closers her eyes and attempts to get a vision on how to end this. She suddenly gets a flash of a laughing Serpent of the corpses of the entire SXML, one of Odin ordering the extermination of the planet"

I don't want to lose him

"Rachel gasps for breath as it ends"

Rachel: Oh God...this...

"Rachel slowly gets up"

Rachel: We need to head to the mansion...find the others...warn them!

----

Me: Harry said that he could counter all attacks because he has some form of telekinesis, and he could also induce illusions. I'll just freeze him solid before he can even start creating them. Harry, you ready? Just drop me off close enough to him and I'll do the rest. Nick.

"Just then, they are shown visions of the events around the world by Serpent, including the fact that Kuurth is still alive. Upon realizing this Yamairo stands to his feet"

Yamairo: I was sure...
Aaron: It's likely they have ways of returning....but Kano...what do we do now? We can barely handle his warriors! Let alone the God himself.
Me: For now, lets focus in finishing them

"Harry suddenly drops me off and super speed in New Orleans. I go around looking for Mokk, and on my way find Nate surrounded. I quickly wip up a wave of freezing ice and freeze the Serpent's soldiers, running to Nate"

Me: Oi Nate! You alright?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Greithoth: What is the mission Lord Serpent?

*Sandra's group had went after Greithoth next to take him down, which apparently lead them straight to Serpent as well.*

Katy: Well... this one isn't alone...
Sandra: Serpent. Looks like he got Kano pretty good. If I can get Kano back on his feet it'd help
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Elle: damn it! I HATE THAT GUY!

"Elle injured raises her hand, and a fires a blast at the maximum voltages she can achieve on Nerkkod bringing him down, then rising up into the air as a pure electricity, and rains down with electricity so powerful it's burning his skin, blasting him into the ocean electrocuting the oceans. Using her raw electrical power matching electrical power acheived by electrons she continus hammering down her assault on the Breaker of Oceans, injuring several Atlanteons leaving Nerkkod dead..bloody, and now fatigued she falls down and PEter rushes in to catch her."

Elle: I told..ya..I'd win if I had speed..."Falls unconscious"
"Leah sighed. The tables had turned between her and Milo. She use to be better at him then everything, even having powers before him, and using them to guide her. She had always wanted to design clothes,a fashion designer, however with all the chaos with mutants such petty dreams had faded away. She took her mother's advice, and using saved up money from the company, took a summer in Paris to "Find herself" And even then she wasn't sure what she believed. She knew Fashion Design was something not for her, but now she was overshadowed by her brother, the girl who could take a power at a time. She wanted to be something beyond that, she just wanted more power. She touched Rachel, wanting to see what she say. However she not only saw the same vision as Rachel but she felt more and suddenly hit the ground unconscious muttering that she had seen beyond the gate."
"Nate groans poisioned."

Nate: Will..iam..I need
Serpent: Nothing but to come to me!"Turns to Greitoth" I need you to infiltrate the minds of men, and convert them to me, convince them to accept my mark, show them the benefits, and the..consequences of accepting or not accepting. Your host can do more then affect regular dreams, he can affect day dreams, you can affect everyone go spread my mark! Anyway I must deal with this mutant"

"Nate's body vanishing reappearing in Serpent's hands, and he laughs as he accelerates the posion's spread through Nate's body, and suddenly yelling from the Serpent Troops is seen as Greg is boiling their blood, having came to confront the Serpent himself, bleeding."

Greg: So your the head bastard in charge of all this chaos? I Was a criminal, recently I've began seeing there's more to life then crime, I have a family I discarded and abandoned. I have made enemies with beings beyond my comprehension, and now the end of the world has come? I had my light bulb to late, well not too late as I can still walk, and do some damage until my son and his friends find a way to kick your ass. word of Advice, don't ever try messing with the SXMl ESPECIALLY the Phoenix, you wil lget fucked up. In the mean while I'll show you HELL!

"Greg began trying to raise extreme temperatures around Serpent to harm him, and managed to affect some of his troops, but Greithoth sent him flying into a vehicle with a force blast. The SXML arrived only seconds after Greg had been taken down." Meanwhile milo had come to meet up with Angel, and Velon in Paris."

Milo: Alright so the plan is we attack Serpent? I have enough powers
Angel: Milo please for once listen! This opponet isn't a usual opponent, I've seen things, just peer through the veil of the future, view timelines!
Milo: I can't he's blocking it, I'll break it manually
Angel: Son wAIT!

"Milo took off into the skies at light speed, and she cursed, Velon hugging her."

Velon: Come on..it's Milo I'm sure he handle it!
Angel: No..not this time, not the way he's planning. Sad
"Nick kicked a wall."

Nick: DAMN IT! WHY can't I fucking help damn it! I can't even be a hero!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Sandra: Guys

*Troy, Metallic, and Katy took the reigns Troy and Katy firing massive attacks as Metallic tried to encase Serpent in metal. This "first wave" however was a mere distraction as Sandra had already ported Kano to her, away from Serpent and was healing his injury's he's sustained in his fight. Greithoth did not seem concerned at the moment and simply continued his own task.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Harry: Alright...if you want to help me so badly. Come on. Lets go watch and see if Filipe needs backup

"Harry takes him and Nick to the battlefield, finding me just as Nate vanishes"

Harry. What...did I?
Me: Damn! We can't...worry about this now!

"I kick a random piece of debris before refocusing on the mission"

Me: Yeah...watch your step. You too new guy, this guy uses some sort of hallucination attack
Harry: And the hammer makes it worse.

----

"Peter nods as Elle blacks out, and takes her back to Genosha"

Peter: Nerkkod is done...what next?
Aaron: You didn't hear did you...Kano got taken down...I don't know what TO do...
Yamairo: And Kuurth is still alive...I thought I had stopped him

"Yamairo looks downfallen at this turn of events"

William: Can't do much "says William between his healing of Nate". What's the plan though Yama. Shouldn't we go take him down again"

"Isabel": Yama can barely stand...
Peter: Nobody said him. Chill it. I'll go...again

"Peter was quickly turning into the Worthy pest control, as he appears in the blink of an eye near Kuurth and...the asian man fighting him. He arrives just as Kuurth lands the massive hit"

Peter: What the...

----

Rachel: LEAH!

"Rachel grabs Leah as she falls, and drags her to the couch"

Rachel: Hey sis! SIS! Talk to me damn it!

-----

"Nono has taken the opening and gotten behind the Serpent"

Nono: INAZUMA!

"Her feet impacts right into the side of the Serpent's head, in drop kick fashion"

Nono: KICK!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Nick: That's all he does, I'll handle this fucker easy. I'm tired of everyone thinking I'm a god damn push over. I'm out of cosmic powers, but fuck it I can do this good old fashion way.

"Nick moved at the speed of light launching bolts of light energy against Mokk, proving useless against him, and saw others in Disney World, then turned to Harry."

Nick: Evacuate these people to Genosha now! Filipe I need your help let's bring this bitch down,
Mokk: No I will not allow you.

"He began firing blasts of force, Nick dodged them, and was giving into the rage, the illusions that he'd never be accepted by Milo, and the others yelling out, as he formed a magnetic shield, and flew over to Mokk trying to ram into him to obtain his powers."
Ezekiel: It seems Kuurth has the hardest to down, he has a an elemental shift. Perhaps he's been faking his deaths on the occasions you assumed you defeated him.
"Leah came too, her eyes glowing blue, as she looked at Rachel, the glow fading."

Leah: Rachel...what's going on..I..damn it I'm so pissed at her! Running off with that new guy! I've been with him, he fucking raped her, and she still can go back to him! Fucking bastard puts me in the hospital, and only Milo comes to save me.

"Leah gathered flames in her hands and stood up flaming on."

Leah: well I'll burn his ass, he's not taking my girl!

"Leah took off into the skies going to find Manda, busting into her room, and gathering fire."

Leah: Where's Joe!
"Serpent used a blast of force to overpower the three heroes, sending them crashing into rubble, and looked at them, gathering energy in his hands as web was fired in his eyes from none other then Dale, and he swung around Serpent trying to wrap him in webbing and Tyler tossed his shield at Serpent."

Serpent: ENOUGH! I will not be toyed with, give me back my nephew you stupid bitch! His punishment is mine to command not yours never!

"Serpent warped Kano over to him, and caught Tyler's shield using his powers he cracked it in two, tossing both halves into Metallic sending him flying into an SUV window. Then gathering energy he prepared to finish off Katy, and Troy, however Greg's assault aganst Serpent continued."

Greg: TROY RUN GET YOUR FRIENDS GO GO GO GOO! HURRY I CANT HOLD HIM OFF ANY
Serpent: What made you think you could hold me off in the first damn place!

"Serpent went to kill Greg, when Nono kicked him, and he yelled out grabbing her blasting her with a powerful beam of energy he intended to use to kill the SXM members, while Greitoth spread his message getting people to take his mark."

Serpent: Surrender and take my mark or suffer!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next