Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS)

+6
Ha!
sonaditya
Nikku
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS)

Post by sonaditya Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Oh, come on guys, fans are fans as long as they enjoy the spirit of the show! Transformer's central theme is Good vs Evil. as long as Decepticons lose, and as long as Optimus Prime is a truck, I think Transformers are enjoyable. I think I should not go ahead with this as I am not a big fan of this franchise.

I think I shall enjoy the movie for the good graphics and Action sequences, if what Filipe says is true. But the spirit of Transformers....that is something only a big fan will know....
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS)

Post by Chulance Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:44 pm

no I am a superior fan. If you enjoy this movie you are not a true fan fo transformers. This movie sucks.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review(SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:05 pm

I heard that move is awesome!

MUST SEE!

...and guys... FUCK WITH THE FUN THING Rolling Eyes
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:13 pm

I saw the film and it was terrible, plus Megan Fox is ugly.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:42 am

Dude this movie looks awsome, im dying to see it, the first one was cool, but not amazing but this one looks much better.

Seriously, we all have fond childhood memories of the series, but it was just made to sell toys, and was not that good.

And no one gives a shit about the humans, the ones in the show where a construction worker and his son, no?

Dude i rather see megan fox, who is super effin hot, no matter what anyone say about her, her hotnes cannot be denied, and shia who is well kind of funny, but has more charisma in his little finger than chadwin in his whole body, that some construction workers that no one gives a damn about.

Movies are different from the original source, being video games, comics, cartoons, novels, cereal boxes, etc, get over it.

Different does not mean bad, there would be no point in having the same story you have already seen rehashed over and over in different media.

You know how Transformers would be like DBE if Optimus Prime looked like a truck version of Lightning Mc Queen from cars, and was in love with some cute pink ambulance and they had a picnic eating energon cubes.

But it is nothing like that, huge effin robots beating the tar of each other, across the world, optimus being heroic and cool, the fallen who looks awsome, megan fox runing around sweaty possibly having her clothes a bit shreded, shia saying the ocasional joke and showing the ackwardness of being a geek whose best friend is a camaro and has a super hot girlfriend, but cannot enjoy it because he has to rund around with a giant truck to egypt to prevent a pharao headed ancient robot from unleashing the freaking apocalypse.

wow sounds awsome, that is why cinema was invented.

looking forward to seeing this movie.

Goku lamenting from the a
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:41 pm

I saw it yesterday and it was AWESOME!!! Optimus and Bumblebee ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Man I gotta see this movie...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Yesh! Scratch up some money and go! Razz
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:55 pm

...do you want.
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 pm

I seen it tonight, an A+++ movie. Lots of action and comedy I found.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:23 pm

YES INDEED
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:24 pm

This movie sucks! I clawed my eyes out watching it. I can't believe you guys are my friends lol!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Rolling Eyes
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:57 pm

He must not be a real fan of Transformers
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 pm

He says he's a "superior" fan. Razz
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:59 pm

If hes twelve then he cant be a real fan and appreciate it like us who grew up with transformers
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:00 pm

All i remember is the theme song.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 pm

I used to have all the toys
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 pm

I know nothing of the series, only the movies.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 pm

And you say your a fan of the series? Think of this from my point of view? I'm a big fan of the series and they use characters not even in the show to replcace the freaking show characters! I'm not twelve Saiyan slayer.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Dr. Manhattan wrote:And you say your a fan of the series? Think of this from my point of view? I'm a big fan of the series and they use characters not even in the show to replcace the freaking show characters! I'm not twelve Saiyan slayer.

Actually they replaced the humans, which no one gives a rats ass ABOUT!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:17 pm

I do and other TRUE fans!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 pm

I have to agree, the human characters were terrible. Why not add the original human character from the first series? Even some of the anime series would had been nice, the movie just satisfies Bay's parafernalia.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:37 am

Just saw the movie yesterday, unfortunately it was a pirate copy with chinese audio and bad chinglish subtitles, (sorry thats, all I can get around here), so I didn´t get the story, and I really need to see it in the big screen or at least in a good DVD, to really have an opinion of it.

But here is what I think so far.

SPOILER ALERT¡¡¡¡¡

The humans have WAAAY to much screen time, which for the most time seemed boring and incoherent, I mean I didn´t really understand the story, but characters seem to pop out of nowhere and just follow the adventure just because.

Like sam´s stupid college roomate, and "I forgot his name but he is always in the cohen movies" agent guy, who one minute was a butcher and then he is runing around doing stuff too.

And why did sam´s parents pop up in egypt, when they where in paris?

On the robots side, on the good guys side there is no one to care about but Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, is just there very briefly, and the effin twins where annoying, (but then again anyone is annoying dubed in chinese, clarify chinese speaking people are not annoying, chinese TV is not really annoying, but chinese DUBBING is just awful) same thing for Jetfire he is probably cool in the original version here just annoying.

On the decepticon side, effin constructicons where super awsome, megatron was cool too but not really clear on what he was doing, the title character the fallen, has way too little screen time for someone who apparently was like super awsome.

Other than that a lot of Gremmlin like small robots, that where also quite annoying, I guess that was Spielberg idea, he digs those things, and a girl that ended up being a transformer, that was just stupid, come on, is not terminator.

On the good side, the action, was amazing, super cool, the fight between optimus prime and megatron and other decepticons in the forest, was mind blowing, this fight for me is worth the whole movie, coolest fight I have seen in a long time.

The twist at the end with the matrix, I tought they where gonna go Headmasters and have sam "merging" with Optimus to save his life, for me that would have been sweeet, but I guess not that many people would have liked it.

Optimus fuzing with the remains of Jetfire was cool too tough.

All in all, I just liked the parts with Optimus Prime in them, even bad chinese dubbing and crappy chinglish subtitles cannot break the coolness that is prime, but he is quite a violent chap, isn´t he?, I don´t remember him being that violent from the old days.

The rest I didn´t really care about, but then again didn´t really understand, so have to see it again to get a proper opinion, and do a decent review.

SPOILERS END¡¡¡

Goku lamenting from the a
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:19 am

I don't see why you all hate the humans so much, I was laughing at them half the time, the part with Sam's parents dropping him of at collage was funny as hell.

And the twins, oh my god they where epic funny transformers.

The soldiers kept showing up cause they was working with the Autobots ever since the first movie, and Sam's parents was kidnapped if I remember right, thus why they showed in Egypt.

I agree that Jetfire was epic as hell as well.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next