Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap

+4
Chulance
justinlynch3
Ha!
Son Goku
8 posters

Go down

I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap Empty I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap

Post by Son Goku Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:38 pm

I have no qualms about a game if the company actually tries, but this is just sad:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=679087

Look at what Spike is boasting. A new fight HUD and the most hideous character models I've seen in a DBZ game since the old Budokai games. Take a look at all the comments below. I hope these people haven't bought Tenkaichi 2 or 3 because that's all this new piece of garbage has to offer...a new HUD and ranked online that nobody's going to use because ever last freaking DBZ game that's come out so far has had some of the worst online you'll ever come across.

When you jump to next gen, you BETTER significantly upgrade the gameplay, the graphics, and the physics engine. Is Raging Blast trying to do any of these things? No! The technology is right there in front of Spike and all they do is port Tenkaichi 3 and in the process, they remove most of the characters and most likely the ability to transform in-game.

And about the physics engine...well you can tell it's the same low-budget engine they used on the PS2. Just look at how the characters move and how objects are destroyed in Tenkaichi 2:

Now compare that to Raging Blast, a game for current gen systems that can harness physics engines MUCH more advanced than Tenkaichi 2's physics engine.

See what I mean? It's the same dang game that's already been released twice. It's even the same stage with Goku's ship parked 100 meters from Frieza's! The brainless people who shell out their cash for all DBZ fighters will realize this AFTER they've funded a sequel...then feel disappointed in their stupid decisions until the next 'sequel' is announced so they can fool themselves into thinking that game is worth the purchase. It's the same freaking phsyics engine that wouldn't even push the N64 to its limits.

And that's why I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi crap.

Last edited by Son Goku on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap Empty Re: I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap

Post by Ha! Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Does the word exploitation means anything to you.
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap Empty Re: I'm tired of this Raging Blast/Tenkaichi Crap

Post by Son Goku Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:07 pm

Yup, and that's the biggest signature image I've ever scene, lol.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Oh, I know Very Funny

I wanted to be a part of the gang on this forum Happy Laugh
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:14 pm

S| wrote:Oh, I know Very Funny

I wanted to be a part of the gang on this forum Happy Laugh

lol for some reason signatures don't work when I try to make one.

Oh, and one more thing about Raging Blast:

Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:29 pm

I agree they could have improved stages, character models, graphics and etc a lot. I wouldn't want the gameplay to change much however, BT3 to me was near perfect for a DBZ game. Add on a few more little things, but keep it mainly basic.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:30 pm

It's the same game over and over. Rolling Eyes
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Well every Tenkaichi game has taken a step forward from the previous version. 3>>>2>>>1. Raging Blast appears to be taking a step back however, which looks disappointing.

I enjoyed the Tenkaichi series and how it was being made, keeping the same basics but always adding in little extras that made the newer version just that much more fun over the earlier versions. I had really hoped they make Tenkaichi 4 instead of starting new. *sigh*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Only in design the other 3 are different.
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 pm

justinlynch3 wrote:Well every Tenkaichi game has taken a step forward from the previous version. 3>>>2>>>1. Raging Blast appears to be taking a step back however, which looks disappointing.

I enjoyed the Tenkaichi series and how it was being made, keeping the same basics but always adding in little extras that made the newer version just that much more fun over the earlier versions. I had really hoped they make Tenkaichi 4 instead of starting new. *sigh*

After Tenkaichi 2, it was the same gameplay over and over again. I see the leap from Tenkaichi to Tenkaichi 2 but after that it's the same game rehashed.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:47 am

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! Next gen rocks! Madden 09 Raging blast will be the best DBZ EVER!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Next gen has awesome sandbox games like GT4 and Saints Row 1 & 2. Haven't seen a lot in other areas yet.

I love EA for the Need For Speed games, except Pro Street and Shift which are really meh level. Underground 1/2, Undercover, Hot Pursuit 2, Carbon, and Most Wanted I like though.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:12 pm

I blame Nintendo for not making the Wii HD.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 am

You shitting me when you say that the different in BT3 and BT2 in not apparent. It hits you in the face.

However, RB is coming up very short. Everything but the character models are highly unimproved. Of course, seeing as it's still the same game, it will be good, after all, BT3 was good, but the point is they should have made a HUGE jump.

Anyway, on the other video, those guys can just kiss my ass on the Halo ODST thing. They know NOTHING of the game, so just go suck cocks.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:43 am

RB will be awesome you can slam people into rocks and go SSJ and stuff there usingh their next gen tech. Tenkaichi has never been a dissapointment except in the first one no ingame transformations.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:20 am

Dr. Spock wrote:RB will be awesome you can slam people into rocks and go SSJ and stuff there usingh their next gen tech. Tenkaichi has never been a dissapointment except in the first one no ingame transformations.

So far, Graphics, and Physics engine are poor for next gen. The game play was already near perfect, and now...well if they don't take out the transformations, its awesome.

As for content...We don't know yet. If the online ends up better than expected, and they give us a good story mode, and MUCH more, then it may still pass.

I'm disappointed in spike though. They had the tolls to make such a good game.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 am

It will be a great game Tenkaichi has yet to dissapoint me.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Why mention that?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Yeah like I said, when making a sequel, try to convert it into the next gen quality, technology and media and try adding all new options that you ever wanted(but which you couldn't, due to a lack of technology/resources) while NEVER turning away from what is your OWN(or your TEAMS) idea, vision, taste and style.
If that's possible - great! if not - better don't do it!

But almost everything is possible if you put a lot of effort in it, have enough time, resources, support and luck as well.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Yes anything is possible
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:01 am

Who deleted my post in this topic?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:26 pm

I see this game becoming another 3 part series like Tenkaichi before it, and Budokai before that.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:13 am

I hope they just make one extremly good one
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 am

They won't do that because then they'll only make 1/3 the money of making a 3 part series.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Wrong.

If they make one excellent one they'll acquire moer money then 3 porely made games now won't they?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down