Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Funny Stuff - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Funny Stuff

+14
Son Goku
secor
Chulance
ningen
lol1991
Hawttdawgg
Tlaloc
Jessica Raine
Saiyan Prince
Iceman
rxfreedom
Superman
VEGETA_DTX
Ha!
18 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Funny Stuff - Page 9 Empty Re: Funny Stuff

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:09 pm

(Venus here) Thats beyond bullcrap.
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Funny Stuff - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Funny Stuff - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:11 pm

From where did this strange man named Barack Hussein Obama come, and how did he rise from obscurity? Twelve years ago, in the year 1997, while Barack Obama was being groomed and prepped for his position as President of the United States, three amazing things happened. In that year of 1997, Tony Blair, the occultist, was elected Prime Minister of Britain; Diana, Princess of Wales, died when the car she was in crashed into the thirteenth pillar of the roadway she was traveling on; and a new children’s book called Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was published. That book by Janet K. Rowling and all her subsequent books became a part of an occult blueprint that would shape the hearts and minds of an entire generation to receive the Antichrist. Witchcraft was glorified in Rowling’s books as having a good side. It was a progressive brainwashing of good witchcraft triumphing over evil witchcraft. But it was all witchcraft, and it was all of Satan! Ministers of mainstream “Christianity” also jumped on that bandwagon, and thus, they touted “good” witchcraft.

Now we are going into our thirteenth year since the first Harry Potter book was published. The latest and most recent book in the series was made into a movie also, and it is scheduled to open in theaters everywhere on July 15th, 2009. The movie takes its title from the latest Harry Potter book and is entitled Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It is more than strange and ominous that the United States of America for the first time in its history as a nation has a President that is a half-blood prince! (This is being academically stated and is not intended as a racial remark.) In the year 2010, President Obama is planning to be presented as the saviour of the planet. This is scheduled to coincide with the thirteenth year of the Harry Potter mania that has swept our world.

OMG!!

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteArchives.aspx?Archive=1&Date=2009%2f8&Page=3

Here's the link...see for yourself...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Funny Stuff - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Funny Stuff - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:16 pm

(Venus here) what is all that crap? it makes no sense. X D
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:18 pm

fundies say the darnest things

A collection of the most barbaric, ignorant quotes ever posted on the internet. To further my claim religion sucks (especially Christianity) most of these are made by religious nut jobs. Now you see why I can't stand them?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:20 pm

(Venus here) But lol-kun not everybody is like that.
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:22 pm

NO religion can co-exist. Unless you accept the blood sacrifice of Jesus for your sins, you are doomed to hell. Religions 'co-existing' is part of the "interfaith" movement (moving towards the one world religion). Watch out for that.

Crying with laughter

to respond to the statement, I know, but, the majority is. And those that are NOT like that, are mostly rational people that believe in something above them, choosing to call it God.

Also, only 3 major religions (Christianity, Islam and Judaism) support creationism and labels science as "evil". Most others don't.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:24 pm

(Venus here) None of those ppl know what they're talking about. O_O Nobody should be dooming other ppl to hell thats horrid.
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Do you ever feel guilty giving to a charity that's non-Christian? We get solicitations from our local fire department, the ambulance service, cancer society, heart association and so on. I guess I worry that if I send money to a secular group that I'm wasting money that could have gone to a missionary or to get Bibles for China or something. We give missions money at church every week and we try to give to Open Doors each month so it's not that we're not giving to those things I just feel like I could do better.

It's not just that. These people are fools, and ignorant. And this, no matter how hard to accept, steams from their maniacal faith in religion. I think people need something above them, as it gives us hope when we know there is none. I understand that. But, if this is what mankind has to put up with in return...sorry, but no thanks, I prefer rationality.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:29 pm

(Venus here) That silly talk doesnt come from having faith that comes from just being a maniac. X D
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 pm

*nurse is forced to help abort a third term fetus because the mother has Preeclampsia*

DISGUSTING!

Under ObamaCare this nurse would be charged with a federal crime! The liberals are working day and night to legislate Satan's morality.

Just look at the bias in this article. "a condition marked by high blood pressure that can lead to seizures or death if left untreated." Preeclampsia is a natural condition that affects 5% of births. The liberal medical establishment want to extinguish the life of 5% of ALL babies in this country! This just proves the importance of visiting Christian doctors. It's a very well known fact that very few, if any, mothers and babies die from preeclampsia. It's just another excuse the liberals use to kill another of God's precious babies!

This one made me lose a brain cell over the sheer stupidity of the argument.

it's both. Faith and undying stupidity.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:36 pm

After homeschooling our two eldest children, people at our church told us that we should send them to a "Christian" college so that they could engage further in their faith.

Well... our first sign should have been that the college was not very homeschool friendly but it was one of the best Christian liberal arts colleges in the country, and our kids were excited to go, so away we went!

Folks, we are now reaping the rewards of that. Our eldest son got placed with an openly gay roommate who introduced him to the dark side. This led him to come out himself and to walk away from his faith upon graduation.

We began to notice troubling signs in our daughter as well. We have always held and taught our children very traditional Christian beliefs, including that a woman should be a keeper at home with her children. Well, in one of her classes some of the girls were making fun of her because she wants to be a housewife! And to make matters worse, her teacher sided with the girls by saying that a woman should have a career first before marriage and that to not "follow your dreams" (by this he obviously meant working 9-5) was stupid. My daughter was in tears when she talked to me on the phone that night!

Luckily, there is hope for my daughter she is going into her sophomore year next year and she will not be returning. I don't know what to do and I feel so betrayed. My husband and I are at our wits end, when we attended college, the fact that it was "Christian" meant something!

We have lately held family talks where I feel that it is time that we sent our daughter to a fundamentalist school. I feel like they are slightly legalistic in a few respects, but I have met many graduates of these schools who clearly love the Lord and who do not struggle with such matters as modesty or manners because it was drilled into them. PLUS all the female graduates of these colleges are happily married with children and they teach respect for the god-ordained role of women and they celebrate it and expect all their female students to live by it (which is something my daughter's roommate needed, poor girl didn't know how to do her own laundry or cook and was always struggling with modesty!).

I am sorry for the rant. But like I said before, I feel so betrayed that a "Christian" organization would so blantantly violate basic Christian beliefs. It boggles my mind!

this one made me rage

I feel sorry for the poor girl. I mean, housewife? It's just sad. She was probably beaten half to death if she ever said things like "I wanna be a doctor" when she was young. It seriously makes me sad.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 pm

(Venus here) They're just ignorant ppl, lol-kun. Stop readin that junk.
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 pm

We dress very modestly. I try to wear dresses only but occasionally if the occasion really calls for it, I will wear capris and a loose top that goes below the behind. My youngest daughter is also very good about this. My son is very naturally modest, thank you Jesus, and we have always taught him walking through the mall to look away if he sees a girl not dressed appropriately. And we make a deliberate detour rather than walking him past the bra and panty section in department stores. We watch movies either where they dress indecently and don't have TV.

Now if only my 18 year old would dress a little more modest... She is very into the sexual purity, but not so into the modesty. To an adult they so obviously go together, but not to a teen.

This one...made me LOLOLOLOL!

Bolded part is what nailed it. Sexual purity my ass!!! I mean, unless she was completely converted, I doubt it.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Tell him that the dinosaurs were taken on the Ark like all the other animals. Noah probably took young/baby ones. :-) Plus, the average size of dinosaurs was roughly that of a sheep. They weren't all huge!

I Just suffered and aneurysm out of sheer stupidity.

Also, Venus, check your PMs (I mean, the account you using's PMs)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:42 pm

(Venus here) *sighs*
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:44 pm

http://www.fstdt.com/ArchiveListing.aspx?Archive=1

THERE'S LIKE...A BUNCH OF THEM!!!

And Venus, don't misunderstand me. I take great joy and pleasure in reading these remarks...they make me all happy inside to know that such idiots exist in this world, because I can use these remarks to show off the stupidity of mankind.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 pm

(Venus here) Thats for sure nooo doubt.
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:53 pm

The Vatican had deeper ties into Hitler's Third Reich than the Vatican will ever admit.
Auschwitz, and other concentration camps, were Catholic Inquisitions.

WTF? Is this guy on crack?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 pm

(Venus here) Wait a sec...he was onto somethin in that first sentence...
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 pm

My son lives with his father (major custody battle last year).

His father practices witchcraft - I'm not talking speaking curse (which he does) - I mean something more demonic and senister than that.

He plays Dugeon and Dragons, DragonballZ and Vampire Games, etc.

I am a minister I raised my son in the ways of God - LITERALLY.

He (my son is 13 years of age) gave his first sermon last year prior to him running to his father (long story).

My son visits me every other weekend.

When this whole ordeal begin, prior to my son coming to visit for the weekend (two days usually) I would smell sulfar - STRONGLY.

When my son visit - this ordor was so strong I had to make my son take three baths and was his cloths and wait a day before the ordor would leave. (It is not as strong now as it was)

Recently my son has physically attacked me - knife, hammer, baseball bat, etc. I had serveral people on the phone praying with me - while dealt with that spirit and somehow get to my son.

Recently I found a 20 page paper that my son wrote - a fictionary story he made up dealing with witchcraft and demons. Hear the name of some that he mentions in his story: Master Zarkon, Zeto, Nateko - my son in the story is a Warlock. It has graffice language and drawings of weapons. - THIS IS NOT MY SON.

The last encounter I had with this spirit (and I know it was a spirit) it growled at me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J7Nc8UWY48
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:08 pm

[What's so wrong with bikinis?]

I wonder just how many rapes and child molestations by old men who cannot get a woman otherwise were caused by scantily clad women. Now that would be an interesting study.

This society is sick, sick, sick. We cause people to sin and then put them in jail when they do it.

Sick!

Funny Stuff - Page 9 Yoko

bet he doesn't like this XD
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 pm

[Responding to a woman who found out that her son was gay]

Scotty: send him to a straight camp. if you dont know what it is, look it up online.

Kris: Get on your knees and pray. Pray until your knees are worn. God can do more than anyone else can. He will help your gay-demon-plagued child's soul.

The more you're on your knees, then less your son will be.

Halifax: Imo you should of locked him in the attic untill he stopped being gay, best solution, worked for my friends son.

the sad part is...I believe in the last quote
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Eating fetuses is MURDER & CANNIBALISM. This is one reason why abortion should be banned. People will probably eat fetuses when abortion is made legal.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Liberals often say that premediated child murder (abortion) should be available to women because sometimes they get pregnant from being raped. Well why do they want to take out their anger over being raped out on their unborn baby? If they are old enough to get pregnant, shouldn't they be old enough to assume responsibility for their actions? This includes considering what they might have done to bring on the rape, like wear promiscuous clothing.

Sometimes when my kids get angry, they take out their anger on each other. But they are kids. Adults should know better then to do this, or so I would think, especially when it comes to the life of a baby who hasn't even had a chance to breathe outside air yet.

What a great God we serve who can bring innocent life into the world through an attack!

I think I'll stop reading now. This last one was funny, but on a side note, it was also disgusting.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next