Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Funny Stuff - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Funny Stuff

+14
Son Goku
secor
Chulance
ningen
lol1991
Hawttdawgg
Tlaloc
Jessica Raine
Saiyan Prince
Iceman
rxfreedom
Superman
VEGETA_DTX
Ha!
18 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Funny Stuff - Page 10 Empty Re: Funny Stuff

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Funny Stuff - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Funny Stuff - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:22 pm

lol1991 wrote:
After homeschooling our two eldest children, people at our church told us that we should send them to a "Christian" college so that they could engage further in their faith.

Well... our first sign should have been that the college was not very homeschool friendly but it was one of the best Christian liberal arts colleges in the country, and our kids were excited to go, so away we went!

Folks, we are now reaping the rewards of that. Our eldest son got placed with an openly gay roommate who introduced him to the dark side. This led him to come out himself and to walk away from his faith upon graduation.

We began to notice troubling signs in our daughter as well. We have always held and taught our children very traditional Christian beliefs, including that a woman should be a keeper at home with her children. Well, in one of her classes some of the girls were making fun of her because she wants to be a housewife! And to make matters worse, her teacher sided with the girls by saying that a woman should have a career first before marriage and that to not "follow your dreams" (by this he obviously meant working 9-5) was stupid. My daughter was in tears when she talked to me on the phone that night!

Luckily, there is hope for my daughter she is going into her sophomore year next year and she will not be returning. I don't know what to do and I feel so betrayed. My husband and I are at our wits end, when we attended college, the fact that it was "Christian" meant something!

We have lately held family talks where I feel that it is time that we sent our daughter to a fundamentalist school. I feel like they are slightly legalistic in a few respects, but I have met many graduates of these schools who clearly love the Lord and who do not struggle with such matters as modesty or manners because it was drilled into them. PLUS all the female graduates of these colleges are happily married with children and they teach respect for the god-ordained role of women and they celebrate it and expect all their female students to live by it (which is something my daughter's roommate needed, poor girl didn't know how to do her own laundry or cook and was always struggling with modesty!).

I am sorry for the rant. But like I said before, I feel so betrayed that a "Christian" organization would so blantantly violate basic Christian beliefs. It boggles my mind!

this one made me rage

I feel sorry for the poor girl. I mean, housewife? It's just sad. She was probably beaten half to death if she ever said things like "I wanna be a doctor" when she was young. It seriously makes me sad.

In the Bible it was usually men working and women doing nothing. After the curse men had to work for their food and women would have pain in child-birth. They should not accept a gay if it's a christian school. I'd never harm a gay but the Bible condemns homosexuality or Homo's like Michael Jackson said.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Funny Stuff - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Funny Stuff - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:26 pm

"facepalm"

Chu, GTFO my rationality.

Dude, you do realize that the concepts mentioned in the Bible are outdated at best. One would never view things today as they were view in the past. This is why people like that family exist.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Nope the Bible is real and I follow it's instructions my friend every-day.

I want go shoot up homo's and stuff but I'll follow them. The Bible is updated more advanced than anything science has. That family was good for following good.

Too bad son went homo
Why did the daughter not want to be a house-wife?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Because people have dreams.

Dreams are one of the great things this world has.

Again, while I believe something created this world, and runs it's laws, at the same time, how could that thing exist?

Friendship, love, dreams, fate and kindness. These ideals are something no entity could create. Their are simply...to powerful.

And Chu, not to be rude, but if you followed the bibles instructions, you couldn't even watch TTGL cause of the way Yoko dresses. According the "holy text" it's a sin XD
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Hmmm the bible doesnt say theres anythin wrong wit women workin; it was just culture back then for them to have lots of kids and take care of them. Homosexuality was a different story tho. (chu stop diggin yourself into a hole pweese)
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Dreams we need to follow God's word and females/males should obey those commands.

God created the world and how about the universe. The Whirlpool Galazy has a giant blue glowing CROSS.

Now Jesus died ont he Christ thousands of years before scientists discovered that glowing cross. Is it not proof Jesus is real? A glowing cross in space!

God is omnipotent he created everything but he gave us free will and dominion over earth.

Umm I watch TTGL but I know it's only a TV show and that I shouldn't commit sin.

Never said Women should be stupid or not work. The Bible wanted men to work and women received another punishment.

Being homo is against the bible.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 pm

I think I'll post this in the site...it's worthy of it.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:13 pm

What site and where?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 pm

http://www.fstdt.com/ArchiveListing.aspx?Archive=1

this site. I never loled so hard in my life
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira's Nemesis Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Venus: you mean the giant glowing cross thing?
Kira's Nemesis
Kira's Nemesis
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:40 am

CROOOOOOOSSES
INNNNNN
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:37 am

Tenchi Masaki! wrote:Dreams we need to follow God's word and females/males should obey those commands.

God created the world and how about the universe. The Whirlpool Galazy has a giant blue glowing CROSS.

Now Jesus died ont he Christ thousands of years before scientists discovered that glowing cross. Is it not proof Jesus is real? A glowing cross in space!

God is omnipotent he created everything but he gave us free will and dominion over earth.

Umm I watch TTGL but I know it's only a TV show and that I shouldn't commit sin.

Never said Women should be stupid or not work. The Bible wanted men to work and women received another punishment.

Being homo is against the bible.

Personally i do not believe in the Bible God and i really do not need to believe in him. The bible is just a set of ideals to make people practice the good, to be friendly to each other, to have a motivation or a purpose in their lives... it also explains the unknown (a big human fear)... very similar to the Buddha ideals!! Most of the people follows the bible and God not because they want to pray respect to the "Creator" but to make an exchange: people fear the death and they believe by believing in God they will go to the paradise and live forever..lol... its a beautifull thought, like its ideals, but what history teach us its that the bible message have been corrupted and millions of people have died because of it (just one example of many)... what i mean is: tenchi masaki you are one of the ones who are messing with the bible's message.... above everything we need to respect everyone and discriminating and judging people is ridiculous... if your God gave us free will, how being gay is against him???? lol! lol! I also think that what gay people do, is disgusting (except lesbians...lol) they do what they want to do do, its their lives.. and making campaigns againt them or discriminating them its only made by people who do not have nothing better to do with their lives besides interfering in other people lives Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

The bible\religion becomed something in what people think its good for them and they forget the true message!!

A quote by Einstein: ""I believe in a God that reveals by itself in harmony of everything that exists and NOT in the God that cares about the luck and people actions!!""

Tenchi Masaki! wrote:
God is omnipotent he created everything but he gave us free will and dominion over earth

Einstein replies to you: ""If God is omnipotent, he could create a stone so heavy that even he could lift. If He can not lift it He is not omnipotent. But if he is omnipotent, then he should be strong enough to lift any weight. However if he fails to create such stone he no longer would be omnipotent.

If God is omnisciente, then He knows everything about our past, our present and our future. He Knows what we have done, what we are doing and what we will do, although He granted us free will. If He knows everything then the free will makes no sense and there is no reason for we not being born in the paradise or hell at the beginning.

If God do not know our future action, then God is neither omnisciente not omnipotent.""
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:30 pm

MY TURN MY TURN!
these are from a somethingawful.com thread about dumb things teachers said

I went to a born-again Christian school as a child, so the list of shit they fed me could be written on 8x10 pieces of paper in ten-point font and stacked higher than my knees, but I'll dispense with the obvious Biblical shit, not because they're insulting, just because they're too damn obvious - and skip straight to some of the crazy:

-The Rolling Stones were popular because they had made a pact with Satan for popularity and fame. These were people who had never heard of Robert Johnson, mind you.

-The band name 'KISS' stands for, alternatively, "Knights in Satan's Service" or "Kids in Satan's Service", depending on who you asked.

-The band name 'AC/DC' stands for, alternatively, "Angel Christ/Devil Child" or "After Christ/Devil Conquers", again, depending on which fuck you asked.

-Dungeons & Dragons was a Satanic game that encouraged witchcraft and collusion with demonic forces.

and my favorite...
My junior high Bible teacher told us of how God, or more specifically, the Holy Ghost came to her and told her to murder her abusive, drunk of a husband "in the name of the Lord."

She was in the kitchen being a good homemaker in the name of the Lord when he stumbled in late at night (6PM) reeking of "what I think was rum and coke." He said something to her but his speech was so slurred she couldn't understand it. This is when the Holy Ghost appeared outside of the kitchen window and spoke to her.

"He is speaking in Satanic tongues and you are a good Christian woman, that is why you cannot understand him. But, I am displeased with you for putting up with such a heathen of a man and it is time that you took action in the name of the Lord."

This is when the Holy Ghost glanced towards the chef's knife in her hand. She turned around to face her husband and brought the knife into the air when suddenly:

"In the name of the Lord, put down that knife!" Her husband cried out. But, how could this be, we said? She explained to us that the Holy Ghost had inhabited the body of her drunk husband.

"You have proven yourself to be a Godly woman and it is now that I task you with saving this wretch of a man."

She swears she saw the ghost then exit her husband and fly away. The husband began to cry, and then she began to cry, all in the name of the Lord. The next morning they went to church and the husband was so moved that he went up during the altar call and was saved on the spot. They lived happily ever after for about 6 months until he cheated on her or something and they got divorced.

And that's how a crazy lady told 30 8th graders how she came this close to murdering her husband, in the name of the Lord.

: D I' wanna tell a story like that when I'm a teacher...'cept i'm gonna say frank told me to kill my husband.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:30 pm

MY TURN MY TURN!
these are from a somethingawful.com thread about dumb things teachers said

I went to a born-again Christian school as a child, so the list of shit they fed me could be written on 8x10 pieces of paper in ten-point font and stacked higher than my knees, but I'll dispense with the obvious Biblical shit, not because they're insulting, just because they're too damn obvious - and skip straight to some of the crazy:

-The Rolling Stones were popular because they had made a pact with Satan for popularity and fame. These were people who had never heard of Robert Johnson, mind you.

-The band name 'KISS' stands for, alternatively, "Knights in Satan's Service" or "Kids in Satan's Service", depending on who you asked.

-The band name 'AC/DC' stands for, alternatively, "Angel Christ/Devil Child" or "After Christ/Devil Conquers", again, depending on which fuck you asked.

-Dungeons & Dragons was a Satanic game that encouraged witchcraft and collusion with demonic forces.

and my favorite...
My junior high Bible teacher told us of how God, or more specifically, the Holy Ghost came to her and told her to murder her abusive, drunk of a husband "in the name of the Lord."

She was in the kitchen being a good homemaker in the name of the Lord when he stumbled in late at night (6PM) reeking of "what I think was rum and coke." He said something to her but his speech was so slurred she couldn't understand it. This is when the Holy Ghost appeared outside of the kitchen window and spoke to her.

"He is speaking in Satanic tongues and you are a good Christian woman, that is why you cannot understand him. But, I am displeased with you for putting up with such a heathen of a man and it is time that you took action in the name of the Lord."

This is when the Holy Ghost glanced towards the chef's knife in her hand. She turned around to face her husband and brought the knife into the air when suddenly:

"In the name of the Lord, put down that knife!" Her husband cried out. But, how could this be, we said? She explained to us that the Holy Ghost had inhabited the body of her drunk husband.

"You have proven yourself to be a Godly woman and it is now that I task you with saving this wretch of a man."

She swears she saw the ghost then exit her husband and fly away. The husband began to cry, and then she began to cry, all in the name of the Lord. The next morning they went to church and the husband was so moved that he went up during the altar call and was saved on the spot. They lived happily ever after for about 6 months until he cheated on her or something and they got divorced.

And that's how a crazy lady told 30 8th graders how she came this close to murdering her husband, in the name of the Lord.

: D I' wanna tell a story like that when I'm a teacher...'cept i'm gonna say frank told me to kill my husband.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 pm

O_O
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Funny Stuff - Page 10 Eminkey2003_01
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10