Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

What do you like better; DC or Marvel?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you like better; DC or Marvel? Empty What do you like better; DC or Marvel?

Post by Nikku Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 pm

And explain why!

For me, I'm not really sure at all. I've loved Batman since I was about 3 years old. Thats the age when I first saw the Tim Burton movie! Batman is one of my most favorite heroes of all time. My comic book collection consists mostly of Batman's or Detective Comic's.

On the other hand, I like more Marvel characters than I do DC ones. If you asked me who my top 5 or 10 favorite DC characters are, then I'd probably just say characters from Batman, but if you asked me who my top favorite 5 or 10 Marvel characters are, then I could give you a much more expanded range of characters. With Marvel, I heavily enjoy Spidey and the X-Men. I also love Blade and like the Fantastic Four too.

So, even though Batman is *probably* my favorite hero ever, I'm gonna say Marvel, because I know more of the Marvel Universe than I do the DC universe. Don't get me wrong, I know of other DC characters, but with Marvel, I know and like so much more.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? Left_bar_bleue100/100What do you like better; DC or Marvel? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

What do you like better; DC or Marvel? Empty Re: What do you like better; DC or Marvel?

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:21 pm

MARVEL!

They revolutionized how we see comic book heroes. no matter how much you love DC, if you can't admit that, you need to question whether or not you know your comic books. X-Men are for me the ultimate comic characters. While DC only started explaining their powers later on in more debt, and it always has a more "impossible" factor to them (minus Batman, which is why he's my fav of the DC guys), X-Men are the most in debt explored when it comes to powers. The science and theories behind them. The mutation thing. For me, Iceman is my favorite when it comes to the explanation of his powers. And then comes Angel and Quicksilver. I also love Iron Man (super armor FTW!!). I do dislike how they have turned to science fiction to much though (exploring the alien aspect to much).
Also, fact, Marvel women are just play hotter than DC ones (Poison Ivy vs Emma Frost...yeah right!)

Plus...they have Deadpool...nothing beats Deadpool

What do you like better; DC or Marvel? Deadpool3

See!?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
What do you like better; DC or Marvel? Left_bar_bleue100/100What do you like better; DC or Marvel? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

What do you like better; DC or Marvel? Empty Re: What do you like better; DC or Marvel?

Post by Chulance Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:17 pm

I prefer DC! DC is the comics that changed comics. As soon as Alan Moore created Watchmen the comic book world was changed forever.

As soon as some DC heros struggled with person problems and villians struggled with civillian lives things became different. Marvel in my opinion rips of DC a lot! JLA Are the best!

DC women are sexier!

Anyway Joker owns Deadpool.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Joker and Deadpool are dead even in gadgets. In terms of craziness Joker wins by a hair, in terms of badassery, Deadpool is WAY more badass.

Anyway, how can you talk about Watchmen like it's something from the main universe? it's a stand alone issue. Moore was never involved in the DC universe. Plus, Watchmen was released in 1983 I think (not sure, but it was in the 80's)

The titles that saved the comic book world were all produced BY Marvel in the 60's.
Iron Man, X-men, F4, Spiderman, Avengers, need I go on?

Marvel started the silver age. DC took the ride and managed to recuperate from a really bad time they were having. Marvel helped the comic book world just as much as DC did, more.

Plus, Marvel is more down to earth.

However, talking about things from the past is pointless. There is no denying in recent years, Marvel has been superior to DC.

Also...the fact you just said DC women>Marvel women is dumb...I mean, come on!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:05 am

Well Joker and DP rock! Joker and DP are some of my favorite characters! Joker is a GOD! I hate how they portray him as a maniac who needs bombs to solve everything. He's one of the greatest fighters in the verse.

Watchmen is a stand alone issue I admit but the real DC universe took after it. Kyle Rayner struggling with mortal problems godly characters dealing with human problems.

I don't agree but this is all opinion.DC saved the comic book universe.

Marvel I admit also helped the comic book world?

Marvel more down to earth? Yeah your right about that it's more earth centered in DC they have GL corps and other alien corps. Anti Monitor and several other insane aliens!
Superman
Speesters who can wipe out civillizations
Batman who can wipe out JLa and legion of doom
Legion from the future ect

I'm a DC fan so I'm obviously going to say DC is superior to marvel? But this is which do YOU like better and I like DC.
So why don't we not argue?

DC women are sexier!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:20 am

Alright! Fine then! I CALL MARVEL VS DC HOT WOMEN BATTLE!!

What do you like better; DC or Marvel? X-Men_The_End_Vol_1_5_Textless

you just lost
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:45 am

It's a battle of opinion!
I say DC women are sexier!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:02 am

Come on! Loosen up. It's just for fun...second pic

What do you like better; DC or Marvel? 440px-jeangrey442

pwned again.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:31 am

Marvel just draws their women better.

If we include Smallville than DC owns! Dc's smallville has a girl on the top ten sexiest women!
Kristin Kruek!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:48 am

Well, if we include the LAM's, Invisible woman is played by Jessica Alba...which you yourself stated to be the sexiest woman.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:57 am

GRRRRRR....

Kristin owns her in hotness!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:07 am

But not in sexiness XD

I just started this for fun. I'll leave my final, and fav Marvel pic as a ending:

What do you like better; DC or Marvel? Greg_horn_emma_frost_v
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 am

I saw Kristen sexier than alba
Fine marvel has more they win!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:02 pm

i like marvel better cause i think there storys are better!
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:18 am

No DC Stories re IN MY OPINION
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:37 pm

I'd probably have to say Marvel, but Capcom pwns them both.
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 pm

DC AND marvel own capcom.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Dude...Capcom is like...nothing along the lines of DC OR Marvel? Are you telling me Marvel and DC games are better than Capcom's? Or that Capcom's comics or whatever are better than Marvel's or DC's?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Yes Capcom is worse than DC and marvel!
We finally agree!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Capcom's characters (in coolness) and games destroy DC and Marvel's. Comic-wise, I can't say anything, but I was going for a game aspect.
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Games...Capcom is a game company, Marvel and DC comic book companies...it's obvious Capcom owns them in games.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Yes this is obvious
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 am

Yeah and I'm talking about coolness in characters.
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 am

DC is coolah too me!
They got Batman
nuff said
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm

I'm Batman you know! Don't tell anyone okay?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next