Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

So Chulance, why all the spamming?

+8
secor
Vampire Knight
justinlynch3
lol1991
ningen
Venus
Zero
Nikku
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 Empty Re: So Chulance, why all the spamming?

Post by secor Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:25 am

Venus wrote:When will he learn that Superman is gay?
!!!THANK YOU!!!
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 Empty Re: So Chulance, why all the spamming?

Post by 4Neodemon Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:56 am

secor wrote:^actually that was me, n i think it was goku vs a tree, or z fighters vs a tree. whatever, i was making a point, if u wanna give somebody powers they dont have, or take them away from someone else, whats the point of making a vs thread about it? you might as well make up two characters and ask people who would win if they fight.

i never saw the point of the vs threads anyway, its not a matter of opinion, to truly discern who would win in a fight you would have to use fact from the source material, goku can blow up a planet with a fraction of his power, superman (as EVERYBODY knows him) cannot, so obviously it wouldnt take much effort for goku to kill superman, AG would disagree, bringing in all kinds of ridiculous shit from comics and whatnot that nobody's ever heard of.

thats another thing, if something has multiple source materials, like superman, where the facts are different, where the character/s is/are different, u cant compare it to something with one source material, because its unfair, thats like putting goku up against 50 supermans (or supermen i guess)

I totally agree Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Its my thoughs too!!

Venus wrote:When will he learn that Superman is gay?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Venus is the best Crying with laughter
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm talking about vampire knight not you simonkamina!

Oh come on! I have a good social life! I got the highest post count cuz I'm active ont he site!

Superman is not gay he owns DBZ! He's married! See Secor debating I thought would work sometimes pepole fanboy characters other times they dont;.

I try to avoid debating with people's favorite characters. It's obvious Superman owns Goku since he can move at light sped and other stuff. Gok uios a wimp that's a fact. But this is a DBZ site so also I only use the current Superman in debates.

But let's not debate. I belive in facts not opinions.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm

theoretically if superman could move at light speed he could control time, or at least move through it, which he can't.

theres a lot of married with children-gay-men, bisexual too, which if you ask any straight man, bisexual men dont exist, only gay; regardless, we didnt mean gay as in homosexual, we meant gay as in when u call a straight man gay... hes gay.

superman is obviously ur favorite character or else u wouldnt be defending him so hard.

just quit; like doc martin luther king, i will dismantle any argument u have
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Actually...there have been counts of Supes moving through time...and he's actually pretty bad ass...it's just when he was made...they made heroes look REAAAAAALLY gay.

look at batman...he looks gay as hell...he's badass.

Same for most Gold Age heroes really

To end...I just don't see WHY you bitch about some stuff and just keep posting!

I mean...seriously...One Piece beats DBZ? NO ONE ON THE INTERNET WOULD EVER SAY THAT! If you find me someone that will other than you...I'll take everything back.

That's really the only problem. As for Supes vs Goku...I don't want to get into that again

In closing...lrn2lulz
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Stop talking about social lives of other members...you don't know AG IRL so it's pointless.
Second- don't talk here about the damn VS stuff. (Goku would own Suphaman. And those who think that he could travel at a speed of light are morons in my book. Period. If you wanna qoute this s#it place it in the right topic. But don't expect a reply from me.)
And last but not least (not for kids and fanboys):
Spoiler:
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:49 pm

OMG SO EPIC!!!

Kriptonite condoms...I've never lol'd so hard at a joke about Supes...and it's actually a valid point BTW
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:22 pm

That was rather funny.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Secor your wrong. Superman is like Hiro from Heroes he dosen't like messing with the time-line.

He knows it wrong and other things. Superman is AWESOME!

Superman is not one favorites. The Current Superman can be owned by over 1000 people.... it's just DBZ isn't one of them. Tenchi verse, TTGL verse, Flash, Silver Surfer(He can generate an opponents weakness), Galactus, Phoenix(He lots his immunity to magic), the only DBZ character that can ever beat him is Buu. He can absorb him... and turn him into candy although he can resist transmutation to an extent.

Broly can beat him technically but supes can always beat himb efore he reaches that level.

Look! OP cannot beat DBZ...... I know I said they could but everyone took me seriously! WHAT? Superman uses blue kryptonite condoms!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:07 pm

the only person who i consider to be even near my level of intellect on this site is ningen... fuck ur age, theres an 8 year old surgeon in india, hes smarter than you too. ningen ur the man

Admiral lol1991 wrote:Actually...there have been counts of Supes moving through time...and he's actually pretty bad ass...it's just when he was made...they made heroes look REAAAAAALLY gay.

im not calling batman gay tho, why? cuz hes not, superman is, period. read and COMPREHEND what i posted before you reply to it.

on the "accounts of superman moving through time", where? in the 108th reincarnation of his bitch ass by some bitchmade writer whos never met the original creator of the superhero? gtfo, pick one incarnation of him, like the cartoon superman who is in line with the original superman comic book and all the comic versions of him that also follow the guidelines of power that he has in the original superman. there is no reincarnations of goku, so u cant just say goku vs superman, u have to identify which superman, if its a superman whos been gaily powered up as if he would ever need the shit (he came back from the dead to beat doomsday for godssake) fine, i'll agree that he can beat goku, but if u wanna do it like that then how bout this: i've just invented a superhero that has a very specific power, killing everyone regardless of their superpowers/abilities or whatever. his name is doucheman and he obviously wins against anyone you wanna put him up against cuz his power is the ability to kill everyone and everything.

To end...I just don't see WHY you bitch about some stuff and just keep posting!
hopefully ur speaking in regards to AG cuz i've only posted about this a very few times, and in response.

Chulance wrote:Secor your wrong. Superman is like Hiro from Heroes he dosen't like messing with the time-line.

He knows it wrong and other things. Superman is AWESOME!

Superman is not one favorites. The Current Superman can be owned by over 1000 people....
no im not wrong, fuck ur accounts, the original superman cannot travel at the speed of light, fuck with time, or be awesome if there was an ancient artifact that had the power of making its possessor awesome. actually my favorite superman is the cartoon version, but hes gay as shit too.

fuck the current superman, i really dont give a shit, how do u expect people to know every reincarnation of a tooty fruity super hero?

just admit that superman is ur favorite hero.

if superhero A can beat superhero C, superhero A can beat any fuckface that superhero C can beat. case in point: goku beat brolly, dont be stupid

and you guys wonder why i barely ever post here anymore... SSJ Smiley
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Again this is off debate. Secor you have no knowlege of DC comics. THere are not 108 incarnations of Superman.

There is only one main story of Superman! THat is New Earth look it up on the DC wiki. NE Superman has been the main superman for nearly fifteen years!

I also use New Earth DC ccharacters in Debate just like I always us earth 616 for marvel debates. Unless I state other wise I'm using the current and main incarnations of characters.

There are clones of Superman, alternate future, and shows. But only one main Superman currently aside from clones. Superman can self resseruct if he's exposed to the core of the sun's energy which allows him to regenerate his woudns. Your exagerating a bit. This isn't about Debate byt the way Ningen. I always sue NE Superman.

Well Secor.... you have a person who can kill everyone regardless of abilties.... so auto killling? If you did that he would not be the strongest he can kill people regarless of abilties? He can kill anything even omnipotents? Auto-killing powers have to be better xplained? If there was a character like that there'd be a debate.

The original Superman is a wimp! Krillin can beat him Master Roshi owns him! I use the current Sueprman ther's only 2 versions! Old/ New! Becaus ethere's only two incarnations........

Everyone always uses currents unless stated otherwise in the debate section.

Wrong Goku had to absorb the energy of his friends to punch Broly away. He escaped got stronger and Goku needed help from Gohan and Goten to blast him in the sun. THey never really harmed him once he reached a certain level. THat's why him and Buu are the only two in the DBZverse who can beat Superman except Boss Rabbit.

Superman is NOT my favorite!

Favorites
Batman
Silver Surfer
Peter Petrelli(Heroes)
Son Goku
Static Shock(Vergil Hawkins)
Spiderman
Hiro Nakamura

Those are my favorite heroes!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Dude...he's got ya there

Marvel and DC have...TONS...and I mean TONS of stuff

Most of the DC comics were rebooted to New Earth, and that's the new MAIN AND REAL CANNON time line

Original supes from back in the 30's-40's isn't valid anymore for the sake of these debates. Also, don't overestimate yourself...makes you look dumb.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Well yes but there is a MAIN series.

Marvel has earth 616
DC has new earth

Old Supes is weak. lols okay.....
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:26 pm

The main point Secor is saying nobody knows about all these different incarnations of because most people don't care about Superman.

If Brolly fought Super Perfect Cell He would be dead, before you say something think about Brolly punched Vegeta he hurt but not as bad as when cell Slapped the hell out of him and broke his arm.

The way you talk about Goku I doubt your a real fan of him.
Superman is stronger because he has been in the comic books for over 50 years. If the Dragonball manga went on for that long and if Akira knew how to display the actual feats of power Goku would be extremely overpowered.

Chulance wrote:Oh come on! I have a good social life! I got the highest post count cuz I'm active ont he site!

You just missed Wolverines point. No

Last edited by SimonKamina on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://Jali005@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 am

I can't believe that we're still talking about this.
Goku did became stronger than Broly. But it's pointless to argue about DB with a person who thinks that Krillin reached a SSJ level...
@ AG
This thread is about you creating new VS threads every day. It's not about who can beat the damn Suphaman.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Anyway, I think we should censor Venus' real name and links to her sites to protect her privacy.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:17 pm

AG brought up about 6 different incarnations of superman, n AG ur stupid, i was obviously exagerating, i said myself that i didnt kno of all his incarnations so why would you think that i was using the figure "108" literally?

simonkamina is right, goku became stronger than brolly, so he can beat him, n the time frame thing he brought up also goes along with what i said, superman has been in existence for so many years, u think he'd get stronger of time and his incarnations or weaker? if u said weaker ur FUCKING RETARDED.

old superman is not weak, he was still the "man of steel" "faster than a speeding bullet" (not as fast as fucking light) "able to leap a building in one bound" some bullshit about a train...

my point is n always will be what i said first, not that superman would lose in a fight with goku, thats irrelevant, but fuck quoting myself, if ur too arrogant or retarded to figure it out thats ur problem.

n to lol: how is the original superman not valid in a debate when the debate is about him and another original character?

once more to AG to demolish ur retarded logic, i dont have to define my characters power, i said he can kill "anyone and anything", if u cant figure out that that means ANYONE AND ANYTHING, i have nothing more to say to u

im no longer visiting this thread

have a nice day
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 pm

Woah, easy dude, now I had to edit your post and it's still insulting...
Anyway- AG stopped posting more VS threads, so he got the point and hopefully we can all move on.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Tlaloc wrote:Anyway, I think we should censor Venus' real name and links to her sites to protect her privacy.

Awww thank ya Tlo. ^_^ Secor, you 4got that im smarter than you. drunken Anyways, ive never seen Superman blow up a planet or put a hole through landscapes. DBZ rulz. : D
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Well yes. but I always specifiy. And there's only two main superman incanrations. The first one was waaaay to overpowered!

Broly's power rises he's the ultimate character. No one ever killed him.... not even HFIL could contain him.

They stopped the Broly movies because Broly would kill them all in a fourth movie. Or retain his sanity. SK that's an opinion on a DC site tons care about Superman. Anyway this is a DBZ site so many despise Superman for an unknown reason.

You can't kill anyone and anything. That's impossible every thing a character does can be classified as an ability. If you cannot classify it as an ability you cannot wield it?
You can't kill everything you can't kill KT... or Doomsday ect.

Superman can punch holes in galaxies yeah Razz
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Chulance wrote:Well yes. but I always specifiy. And there's only two main superman incanrations. The first one was waaaay to overpowered!

Chulance Out of all the people that aren't D.C. fans, how many actually care there more people who don't know about Superman than who do use your brain for once. Most people are only exposed the movie version of Superman, DCAU or maybe the original superman. Not Pre-Crisis, Post crisis, One-Million, Golden-Age, Prime, and ETC.

You can't kill anyone and anything. That's impossible every thing a character does can be classified as an ability. If you cannot classify it as an ability you cannot wield it?
You can't kill everything you can't kill KT... or Doomsday ect.

Chulance I now I know why Secor call you so many names every time I look at your posts, I lose a lot of brain cells. He was being Sarcastic if you know what sacarcism is then GTFO.

Broly's power rises he's the ultimate character. No one ever killed him.... not even HFIL could contain him.
Goku was about to be sent to smack the hell out of Broly, and make him learn his manners. XD
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:30 pm

THere are tons more comic fans than regular people. Most people? Most people you know? Well that's your opinion? It depends on what sites you use? THere are tons but many disilke comics,

don't be mean

It was never show. Only the sun hurt him/. Goku can kill him obviously if he hurries up and destroys him before he gets too strong.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Chulance wrote:THere are tons more comic fans than regular people. Most people? Most people you know? Well that's your opinion? It depends on what sites you use? THere are tons but many disilke comics,

Majority of people who don't really read Comics and Anime, and Manga out way the people who don't maybe most of the people you know read comics, anime, and manga.
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:52 am

AG are you that stupid?
They killed him, and continued to improve while he stayed the same. I don't even want to mention that Bio-Broly disgrace...two kids handled him...Goku could handle him with ease.
Also- http://www.bamkapow.com/bk-feature-why-superman-will-always-suck-1189-p.html
It's a good article, but it doesn't even cover everything, it easy to diss Suphaman 'cause he's such rich material.
As a kid I never really counted Superman among other superheroes...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:56 am

Very interesting article ningen!! And it has a point.... A very good one! And the guy only talked about the "normal" Superman... Now we have a superman that destroy solar systems with a sneeze...LOL

I think that happens also in DBZ in the Broly case... They created an overpowerfull being wich no Z warrior could beat (I mean, the guy destroyed a fucking GALAXY in seconds.... He survived to an planet explosion when he was still a baby..lol... his energy is so high and constantly grows inside him, making him to unleash it, destroying everything around...etc... he is the ultimate warrior.. the legendary SAYAN - wich means he can become even stronger)... what was the result??? Stupid end scenes in all of the movies.... Goku or any of the z warriors could not beat someone like Broly... not even joining their energies together... that was the most stupid thing i ever seen!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum