Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

So Chulance, why all the spamming?

+8
secor
Vampire Knight
justinlynch3
lol1991
ningen
Venus
Zero
Nikku
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 Empty Re: So Chulance, why all the spamming?

Post by ningen Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:04 am

It's a solid article, only the basics were covered, but that was done properly.
Yeah, I mean, to destroy a galaxy (in our universe), even a small one, you'll need an inconceivable amount of energy. I don't think that Broly or anybody else is able to do that. So, when it comes to that one scene at the begining of the first movie, I never interpreted it as a real event. It could be a metaphor, you know, just to show that Broly is a threat to everything around him. The way that galaxy disappeared is rather mysterious, because the visible matter just got disintegrated. If Buu and Broly were indeed able to destroy galaxies then that would mean that we're talking about something that's totally different from our galaxies. Then it's even harder to talk about it...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 Empty Re: So Chulance, why all the spamming?

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:12 am

in our world even if some guy had the energy to do that, it would still take time.... a lot of time, because energy travels fast as light, and the distance between us and the next star is 4.2 light years.... so it would take millions of years to the galaxy be completelly destroyed.

Spoiler:

Last edited by 4Neodemon on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:57 am

^ Exactly, that's what I meant. They haven't even shown that outside factor (which would be Broly in this case). If you're releasing that much energy be sure that it wouldn't go unnoticed. If you don't believe me, approach my blazar. ^^ So to sum it up- it's either a metaphor, or something different from the real galaxy(in which case it would be hard to determine the actual strenght of a character).
I haven't watched TTGL, so I put that part of your reply in a spoiler. Wink
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 am

Broly is THEORETICALLY invincible.

He has he power to reach a point NO ONE can defeat. (not counting reality manipulators and all that)

But, Goku managed to defeat him IN TIME.
So did Gohan and the little kids

In essence, if you hit him hard and fast, you can beat him.

As for the galaxy thing...I always figured "vanished without a trace" meant he took...about 5 months or something along that line.

Finally, I agree with the Superman article. But, he gaining his powers from birth is not stupid. It's a circumstance. Mutants from Marvel are the same, and yet they can actually be viewed as characters

Superman is essentially a Deus ex Machina like the dino comic said. Marvel has them as well, in Doctor Strange and Thor. The problem with Supes is he interacts with the main stories TO MUCH. Strange and Thor stick to their thing until the main comics and story arcs actually NEED a deus ex machina
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:35 pm

5 months? Bro, you now know that that's not nearly enough, right?
Power alone is not all that matters. Just look at future Trunks against the perfect Cell...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Admiral lol1991 wrote:Broly is THEORETICALLY invincible.

He has he power to reach a point NO ONE can defeat. (not counting reality manipulators and all that)

But, Goku managed to defeat him IN TIME.
So did Gohan and the little kids

In essence, if you hit him hard and fast, you can beat him.

As for the galaxy thing...I always figured "vanished without a trace" meant he took...about 5 months or something along that line.

I have to disagree... If Broly can destroy a galaxy like it was showed in the movie (its an anime... cartoons... its a different way of making things... we know that destroying a galaxy with pure energy would take millions of years, but that is irrelevant, because the author goal is the same: Brolly indeed have the power to destroy a galaxy), he could defeat Goku and everyone else with a punch... the powerlevels are just to different!!

Plus, Broly is totally crazy (he had to be controlled by his father), so there is not room for that typicall DB cliche: "this is only the warm up... or... lets play a little before i crush you...etc"... there are no excuses... that is the problem of creating such god (a sayan god..lol)... and putting Gohan or the kids (please scratch ) defeating Brolly is like me (a normal human) defeating the mother nature Shocked Shocked Shocked its like a Metapod defeating Mewtwo in the Pokemon world...lol...etc

The only way (for me) to enjoy those movies is seeing them only in a comedy way... and the fights had that comedy effect.. so whatever...lol... the main point is still the same: overpowered characters are a problem if we want to take it serious... and that is well explained in that superman article!!

Last edited by 4Neodemon on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:24 pm

*tries to keep up but gets dizzy* I think Superman one million or whatever is corny. or like they tried to make him look somewhat cool. dang i have a headache.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 pm

idk but i love whow were spamming in the so chu why all the spamming topic Smile
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Anyway, Broly technically is unstoppable, technically. They beat him in itme like lol1991 said and we assume Goku/Pikkon killed him in HFIL.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 pm

So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 Kitten_die
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://Jali005@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:06 pm

I don't wanna harm animals!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:30 pm

awwwh kitty!
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:54 pm

O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:35 pm

so meaan to cats!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:58 pm

STOP KITTY VILONCE!!!
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:04 pm

AND DOGGY VIOLENCE!

God gave us dominion over earth to HELP animals.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 pm

yeahh i hate animal violence for a long time i wanted to be a animal cop but i just dont think i could handle it so now i want to be a normal cop. but for some reason i feel so much worse for animals that get abused than people i dont know why and its crazy but i do.
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:10 pm

I care more for people.......
Animals have no souls... I hope they go to heaven maybe not,.....*shrugs*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:11 pm

yeahh mabey i hope they do
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Are you a christian, agnositstic or what?

You've mentioned prayer and heaven just wondering.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Only Chulance can stop Kitty violence by avoiding posting stupid posts.

Chulance, How the hell doesn't a Animal have a soul?
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 pm

Well I don't think Bibles have souls. God made man in his own image, and gave us dominion over earth.
Only humans wield souls.

I dozent make suptid pots!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:06 pm

doesn't mean animal don't have soul they have emotion they get angry, sad, and happy
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:25 pm

Those are emotions
I mean no souls....
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kubo Tite Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 pm

So Chulance, why all the spamming? - Page 3 Stockphotopro_4694668VKP_78402_248mk
Kubo Tite
Kubo Tite
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum