Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Dragonball Evolution Script My Version

Go down

Dragonball Evolution Script My Version Empty Dragonball Evolution Script My Version

Post by Daisuke Ozuru Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Below is my script:) I copied some of Nikku's ideas....I apologize Nikku:(

The story starts with a narrator explaining stuffs that have nothing to do with Dragonball Evolution and finally we'll see Justin Chatwin standing on a pole waiting for his grandpa to train him.

Gohan: The 1st person falls down loses!
Justin Chatwin: I'm not ready for this.
Gohan: C'mon Guku!
Justin Chatwin: But I'm not ready for this!

So his grandpa knocks him down.

Gohan: Are you hurt?
Justin Chatwin: No, I'm not ready to get hurt.

After training with his grandpa, Justin Chatwin goes to highschool and meet Jamie Chung. Chatwin stares blindly at Jamie Chung eating red strawberry infront of a green screen which shows a very lame CGI sunflower rains.

Teacher: Guku! Wake up!
Justin Chatwin: I'm not ready to wake up.

The bell rings, and school's over. Meanwhile, Justin saw Jamie at her locker room saying "damn it!" Goku remembered that he can use Ki to open the locked for his grewfriend. A white puff of smoke comes out of Goku's palms and hits the locked and the locked door opens.

Jamie Chung: Guku! You're a hero!

They kisses like in most movies.

Jamie: Guku, tommorow's mai barthday! Wanna come to my party?
Justin: Sorry Chi-Chi, I'm not ready to go to a party.
Jamie: Oh yes you do!
Justin: No I'm not ready for this.

Meanwhile at Goku's house. Grandpa was eating chinese food and a yellow guy with a bald head and a sexy woman in a red suit appears out of nowhere. James Marsters chokes Gohan because he thinks that he is a Sith Lord.

James Marsters: Where are the Dragonballs? I need them so I can have 2 attenas on my head and become green again!
Gohan: You'll never find them Piccolo! You're yellow since your're born!
James Marsters: That's not right, a crappy director named James Wong turned me yellow by putting me in this crappy movie! Die!

Marsters uses Force Crush to crush Gohan's house, then he and the sexy lady in the red suit leaves. Goku runs back home and saw his grandpa buried in the woods.

Chatwin: What happened!?
Gohan: Do not let Piccolo get the Dragonballs! If he become green again the whole movie will be destroyed!
Gohan: Find Master Roshi!
Chatwin: I'll do what I must.

The next day a mad woman who dyed her blue hair brown comes to Justin's house and points 2 guns at Chatwin for no reason. Justin dodged her bullets in slow motion and they had a Matrix style fight. Both lies on the ground.

Justin Chatwin: I'm not ready for this.
Emmie: Where's the Dragonballs?
Justin Chatwin: I'm not ready to tell you where they are.
Emmie: Let's go find them!

They found Chow Yun Fat's house and went him. Soon Justin was discovered by Fat and they had the Matrix style fight again. Fat then joins them in the search for Dragonballs. Bulma's mechanical card transforms into a motorcycle Transformers style. Fat hangs onto Rossum because he is indeed too slow.

They meet Jamie Chung in a basketball arena. Chatwin meets her and they kisses again. Meanwhile, Piccolo is on his helicarrier and prepares to destroy a town below him.

Marsters: I'll destroy this town with my red evil bomb!

A CGI red puff of smoke comes out of Marsters's palm and he throws it at the town. A lame explosion is heard.

Marsters: Yes! Another ball! 6 more and I'll fulfill my destiny to become green again!

Meanwhile, Fat meets a black guy who looks like Mace Windu.

Chow Yun Fat: I need to seal Piccolo in this bottle!
Black Guy Who Looks Like Mace Windu: But that'll consume all your life force!
Chow Yun Fat: I have no other choice.

They had a gay hug and then offscreen. Meanwhile, Fat is teaching Chatwin.

Fat: Now you'll master the final level of air bending technique?
Chatwin: (WTF? I thought I'm in a Dragonball movie not Avatar!)
Fat: Kuh....meh....huh....meh....HUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A CGI yellow puff of smoke comes out of Fat's hands and lighted 1 candle.

Fat: Light all the candles before the Sun rises up.

Chatwin decided to cheat. But Jamie Chung appears out of nowhere.

Jamie: That's cheating Guku!
Chatwin: I'm not ready for cheating.
Chatwin: Kuh....meh....huh....meh....HUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chatwin: Yay I did it!
Jamie: Congratulations Guku!

They kissed for 30 minutes, and when they're done kissing, half of the audience probably fell asleep. Them a clone of Jamie Chung shows up without the movie explaining what the hell happened.

Jamie and Jamie's clone had the Matrix style fighting that is shot completely in slow motion. Goku kicks the wrong Jamie and he got shot by a gun and he dies. Meanwhile, the real and original Goku sitting in the movie theatre is thinking: WTF!? I got killed by a fuckin' bullet!? I can withstand bullets since I was a kid! Man this movie is so fucked up! Chow revives Chatwin with a CGI yellow puff of smoke.

Then they goes to a CGI ancient temple and they confronted James Marsters. Justin Chatwin puts on an orange suit. Then Chatwin and Marsters fight in slow motion.

Justin Chatwin: Kuh....meh....huh....meh....HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A CGI blue puff of smokes comes out of Chatwin's hands and it strikes Marsters. Marsters falls down and dies.

Jamie Chung: Guku! You saved the world!

They kisses for another 30 minutes, which wasted the audiences' time. But Chow is dead. Chatwin summons a 6 feet tall dragon and ask him to revive his former master. So the 6 feet tall dragon screams and a yellow light comes out of its mouth and it hits Chow Yun Fat. Chow Yun Fat comes to life again. They all go home and Chatwin kisses Jamie in the lips for anotjer 30 minutes. Then a the end sign shows up. Meawhile the audiences walks out of the movie theatre laughing, but Goku is angry.

Goku: How dare they make fun of me and my friends!
Goku: AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goku transforms into the legendary Super Saiyan.

Goku: I'm going to make 20th Century Fox pay!

Goku teleports to 20th Century Fox using Instant Transmission.

Goku: Ka....me....ha....me....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fox explodes.

Goku: This is for not having Krillin in this movie and for fucking up me and my friends!

THE END
Daisuke Ozuru
Daisuke Ozuru
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Dragonball Evolution Script My Version Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragonball Evolution Script My Version Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.syndicatecrimemafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum