Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Pt 7

4 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Pt 7

Post by lol1991 Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:21 am

"The Deva uses the power block spell to make the attack useless. He then uses the same strategy again, using Basho Tennin to bring in Elle so he can use the power removal spell"

Shiyo: DON'T LET THE PATHS TOUCH YOU!! EVEN IF YOU ARE ELECTRICITY!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:30 am

Elle:CRAP HE"S BRINGING ME IN!!

*Suddenly Kano and Amber return and Kano unleashes a magical blast of elemental energy on the Path*
Kano:DIE!!
Amber:WERE BACK!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:43 am

*Hurt, Luke is seen dropped to one knee.*

Luke: Damn... these guys. I got to... continue... before it's to late.

*Luke struggles up and proceeds forward once again.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:00 am

"Suddenly, Preta Path uses his absorption powers to nullify the incoming magical blast. Elle is taken in, and Deva disables her lightning form"

Deva: And so...another falls

"Human Path immediately stabs her with the black transmitter blades"

Deva: So, you must be the Norse God Thor? And you, are the current Sorcerer Supreme...although, I'm better then you at magic...

Shiyo: This is very bad...AMBER! You can't fight Namini's Paths...everything you do now will only help her...she's not really her, she controlling the paths from afar, and if you use magic, Namini will understand it and be able to use it as well...that's the power of the Samsara...energy flow understanding...

Amber: Damn it...that leaves Kano...but can he beat these guys alone...she was able to use this power to defeat Alex, Keeth and everyone else...we need Milo fast...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:39 am

Kano: All my friends.... and family... your killing them all.... the people who saved me when we first met.... You die... NOW!

*He was in his full god form and then used his earth sense to locate every person standing on the ground and opened up massive holes underneath Namini and the paths flying in the air he quickly flooded the holes and unleashed magical beams of energy and lightning*

KANO:DIEEEEEE!!!!!!
*Taps into his hammer's ability to negate all mystical energy so no magical energies can be used at all, none. and then tas into his powers unleashing waves of fire and ice*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 am

"The paths have the dodge the attacks"

Deva: So...this is the power of a God...but then again, I am a God myself...

"Suddenly, Deva path uses Basho Tennin to draw in Kano, who uses is Asgardian body and strength to resit it somewhat"

Kano: No way!! I just blocked out ALL your magic!!

Deva: you used a powerful high class spell to interrupt the flow of magical energies in a way so my magic wouldn't work...the problem is young Thor, I understand magic much better than you...these eyes allow me that

"Suddenly, Asura path appears behind Kano and blasts him with a energy missile. It makes him reel just enough for the Basho Tennin to affect him, and Deva Paths goes for his usual combo, first taking away his invulnerability as soon as Kano touches him"

Deva: He's strong...I can't take away all the powers this being possess at once, but all I need to do is stab him with the transmitters and it won't make a difference

"All 4 remaining paths go for the final blow, when suddenly, two of the blades get deflected, one more doesn't connect, and the final one stabs Kano in the back, in a non vital point"

...: Guess it's time to payback that dept from the tournament he Kano?

"Yamairo is seen standing between Kano and the Paths, having deflected 2 of the blades with his Odinsword and Adamantium, and the final one with his own body. The paths break the blades that they managed to connect and withdraw from close range, as Kano attempts to attack them with a swing of his hammer that creates thunder around him"

Yamairo: This is it...I sure hope Milo makes it back fast...we can't...hold out much longer...

"Yamairo falls to the ground, the wound catching up to him"

Deva: not my intended target, but he was to be killed either way...the Great Master of Time and Space falls...all that remains is you...Kano...

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Kano:*Laughs* Your unstoppable.... I'll use the move, it might kill me and it might destroy this entire galaxy... but Milo can repair it.... Here it goes!

*Gathers energy for a full powered god blast and laughs as he prepares to realease the beam*
Kano:Prepair for your END! I SUMMON THE POWER OF THE GODS! FEEL THEIR WRATH!

*A massive white light emerges from his hammer and an enormous explosion ensues*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 pm

"As the dust settles, we see that none of the paths remain"

Kano: is it...over?

"Suddenly, however, all of the 6 paths arrive from high above the air"

"We flash back to the explosion, where Deva uses his shinra tensei tp repel Asura path holding Naraka and Animal path, and then Asura threw them farther away, as all the other paths but these two got enveloped. However, Animal path summons them before they are completely vaporized, and then Naraka fixes their damages all at once with the king of hell, all in the air"

"Cut back to the present"

Deva: That was close...the other 3 had to use a power dampening spell...or they wouldn't even have made it out...let alone think about fixing the damage...but this is it Thor...your most powerful attack was futile...surrender to your death, and I'll make sure it's painless and quick...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:09 pm

*Witnessing the huge explosion from far away.*

Shawkun: So Kano is all that's left capable of fighting these guys. As much as I'd love to keep these powers for myself, these guys are proving to be more deadly then anything we've faced. Samuel and group is dead and SXM are dropping like flies. As much as I hate doing so, I may have to help Milo when he shows up. If not, these guys will certainly come after me when there finished.

*sigh* The thought of giving up these powers to Milo disgust me, but there may be no other way.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Kano:I never give up!
*Falls down unable to move

*Milo finds Angel and see's news coming as he changes to costume, asking him questions about the live battle on Genosha*
Milo:WHAT!
All my friends are in danger!
*Teleports off to Genosha*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Shawkun: So he finally showed up it would seem.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:22 pm

*Milo saw Kano fall*
Milo:KANO!
*He used Keeth's ability and began to shed tears and flare up with pure energy*
Milo:Everyone... is gone.... everyone is fucking gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The ground suddenly was torn apart by massive earth-quakes and massive tsunami waves were formed*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:30 pm

(gonna make epic post, borrowing Milo)

"Milo flares like a SSJ, only with darkforce energy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERGpmbw938M

Deva: Milo Ventro...it's time you die now..
Milo: not likely!!

"Milo uses matter powers to create thousands of earth pillars and sends them at the paths"

"Deva uses the shinra tensei, and Animal path summons a swarm of giant bees. Milo uses his elemental manipulations all at once and causes a massive explosion, sending all the bees away and destroying them, and then redirecting them at the paths. The preta Path absorbs the attack with his power"

Animal: tsk!

"Asura uses his energy missiles, sending dozens of them at Milo, and then using a sort of ray gun on his head and firing that, causing massive explosions along a straight path"

"However, Milo had teleported with Kano and Yamairo's body and then uses magnetism to send several blocks of metal into the paths, shaping them into drills"

Milo: EAT THAT!!

"Deva tries to use shinra tensei to block them but"

Milo: WHOOOOOOAAAA!!

"Milo completely overrides it and it nearly skewers the paths, as they dodge"

Deva: It's impossible...how can one man be this strong. It's time for that

"Deva uses his Chibaku tensei, this time sending the orb straight into Milo and causing the moon to form totally around him. As the paths prepare to use the same attack they used on Samuel, the orb suddenly moves and goes to crash into them. Milo is inside it, sending energies into it and making it move"

Milo: EAT THIS! THIS IS FOR MY FRIENDS!!

Deva: CHOU SHINRA TENSEI!!!

"Deva paths uses the same powered up version of the repel attack to totally destroy the mini moon, as Milo emerges from it, floating overhead"

Deva: ENOUGH!!!!

"The Paths gather their energies, and then use the nature manipulation attack"

Deva: MOKUTON: BIRTH OF TREES!! AND KATON: TREE IGNITION!!!

"The same massive tree forms, and the ignites, causing a nuclear bomb effect over the area. Amber as made sure everyone, even the dead bodies, are surrounded by a powerful shield"

Amber: This is...massive!!

(Your turn. Do massive post as well, with an even fight XD. This was fun Razz)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:45 pm

*Milo is extremly pissed as the explosion goes off and it seems to completely destroy him and he's gone as only Amber with her shield around the dead bodies are seen*

Amber:Milo....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm0YmRHdyz4&feature=related

Asura: As expected....
Deva: The SXM will never get away with their sins....

*Suddenly a bright light is seen emerging from the ground and Milo is levitating*
Milo: I will never loose to YOU!

*He suddenly uses Anna's power to create a massive explosion, and as a result smoke screen. Then taps into Peter's ability to move at the speed of light and charge forward creating two adamantium katanna's with matter creation and several clones all gathering energy to increase their strength*

Human: NO!*Charges forward, grabbing Milo trying to remove his soul*COME ON!
Milo: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Uses a field of energy to send him flying, as Asura unleashes a barrage of missiles + beams.. Animal unleashes several giant beasts, and Milo unleashes a demonic army.

Milo:DIE!!!!!!!

*He gathers nuclear energy, creating portals and sends out nuclear blasts through several portals and they end up near the paths as Namini is warped around by Asura absorbing the nuclear energy and Milo uses a massive blast of sound to cause the paths ears to bleed and then creates several mines in mid air all around the paths setting them off!*

Milo:AAAAH! NOW THEN!

*Uses blasts of fire, light, metallic spikes, hellfire, magic bolts, mental bolts, and high pressure water, while increasing the gravity in the area. Deva uses Shinra Tensei to repel all the attacks back to Milo and a barrage of elemental magic is sent towards Namini*

(Let's not do massive posts? Come on an actual fight I make one or two moves with Milo, then you with Namini? I don't want to be unfair)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:01 pm

(Namini is NOT near the battle. Only the paths are there. How many times have I said this? It's just like Nagato and the 6 Paths of Pain. Only Namani isn't getting all anorexic (yet) And I just gave you one massive post to make up for my massive post...that I couldn't help make Razz)

"Namini deflect the magic with one hand"

Namini: damn it...how did he find me out here...better up the shield...

"Namini increases the power of the magic shield that's keeping the SXM and anyone else from finding her main body"

"Back to Genosha and the paths, Deva and Asura paths combine their powers, as Asura sends several energy missiles at Milo and Deva increases their speed with shinra tensei so they hit for sure"

(I gotta go make my pizza. I'll be back in no time, just gonna put it in the oven. Also, you know the paths powers? Read up Namini's profile. I fixed it up a bit. Also, go to the spam section, and there's a thread called "Nikku sees Venus's new sig" Go there)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:14 pm

(See!???? I didn't know that! I don't like to control others unless I them more like Yamairo and even then I stick to my own most of the time. Milo found Namini due to the horrible reading and comprehension skills of Chulance.)

Milo:*Alters probability so the missiles miss* YES! AND NOW!
*forms tons of metal, creating drills, and then telekentically shoots them like machine-guns making them move faster then light with Peter's powers*

Milo:DIE!!!! FEEL THE PAIN MY FRIENDS FELT! FEEEL IT! NOWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Creates a seperate atmosphere around the paths inside the atmosphere they can't breath, and then he uses telepathy to try to mind control Asura into attacking the other paths with energy missiles*

(Awesome, you turned Milo crazy, and he'll use EVERY power he has...
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:58 pm

"Asura doesn't seem affected by the mind control, instead, he takes off his robes and reveals he has tree arms, tree faces and a large scorpion like tail, firing more missiles at Milo. Deva Path uses his Shinra Tensei to send the attacking physical objects away, and then Animal Path summons a giant ant army, that all rush Milo like a tsunami."

"meanwhile, Preta path absorbs the energies keeping the separate atmosphere's in control, forcing Milo to stop them or risk affecting the Planet"

(okay, so, it's time to start killing Paths. Start with Asura. PS, while the paths are still breathing, for most aspects they are dead. They no longer think by themselves, so they can't be affected by mind control)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:05 pm

(AAhokay... darn no mind control win)

/*Milo enters organic steel ,tapping into Vinlo's abilities he begins to absorb the life-force of the paths while trying to use Age alteration to turn the paths into children*

Milo:I CANNOT LOOSE!

*Uses smoke control to turn semi-intagangible via smoke and send out concussive blasts of smoke, while using beams of plasma + creates a complete clone of the Deva Path to attack, while also using optic blasts*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:40 pm

"Human path uses the power blocker (for defense)Deva path suddenly emerges from the smoke, having been launched by Asura path. He manages to touch Milo and disable is invulnerability, and then shinra tensei to push him to Asura path, who uses his tail blade to pierce him, and then uses 6 arms to stab him with the black blades"

Deva: it's over Milo Ventro!

"Milo starts to feel as if his bodies energies are being disrupted, and can't focus his powers."

Deva: now then...it's time you died Milo Ventro...

"Deva picks up several black sharp metal objects from the battles, and the uses his shinra tensei to send them all at the same time at Milo"

(Override the blades and dodge, making it so it hits Asura Path and kills it)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:48 pm

*Finally making it to the battle field, Luke looks up seeing Milo.*

Luke: Just in there a bit longer. Milo!... 5 seconds...

(You could get Milo to use telepathy to read read Luke's mind.)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:53 pm

*Milo smiles*
Milo:You think I've only mimicked powers??????

*Suddenly overrides the blade using magic, dodging, and sending them at Asura, he then taps into his power of probability control to make sure they hit Asura killing him!*

Milo:1 down 5 more to go!

*Suddenly taps into the power cosmic, creating a shield, and then uses magic to generate spears made of leaves that quickly cause the paths to scratch like crazy till they bleed* (Think Higurashi virus)
Milo:Bleed....

*Hears Luke's thoughts*
Milo:He's alive!??
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Animal Path summons a gigantic huge golem that attacks Milo (no seriously...FUCKING HUGE) as Preta Path uses his powers to absorb the magic energies that are forming Milo's shield"

Deva: He destroyed Asura...

(Milo needs to find out somehow that Naraka is important. Have him Attack all the paths with a wide attack, and force them to dodge. Take advantage of the fact that Deva path has the 5 second interval, and that Preta Path needs to be absorbing energy.)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:04 pm

*Luke drops to one knee, still looking up at Milo's battle.*

Luke: It's... up to you now... Milo.

*He then finally drops down to the ground.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:27 pm

"Milo suddenly gathers tons of powerful energy and shapes it into a four section blade weapon, sending it at the Paths. Preta Goes to intercept it, but Milo moves at light speeds and sends him flying back with a kick, that breaks it's arm as he tries to guard. Deva uses his Shinra Tensei to block, but Milo had another one ready and fires it. Deva and Animal dodge, but Naraka doesn't make it, as Human sends him flying and ends up cut in half by the attack"

Amber: Weird...he gave up one of his paths to save the other...that must mean the one he saved his more important...wait, now that I notice, not counting the power blocking and removing spells...the paths all used different magic...THAT'S IT. Since Namini is splitting her energies in order to manipulate all 6 paths, then her magic is also split. Milo, did you read that thought?

(okay, it's set up. Now Milo can fight with this knowledge)

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:44 am

Milo:It all makes since now! Ad Luke's message too!
*Creates a blade made out of light*
Milo:I can do this!
*Suddenly begins to use Telekenesis using force like blasts aimed at Naraka*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next