Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Pt 7

4 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Pt 7

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:30 pm

"Deva Path uses the Shinra Tensei to match the attacks, as Animal path gets behind Milo and summons the missile like bird at him"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:52 pm

*Milo uses a beam of light on Deva as Animal's missile like bird slams into him and he turns invisble moving at the speed of light throwing energy hands at Naraka, and altering probability to make it 100% chance of hitting*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Pt 7 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:01 pm

"Suddenly, Preta Path gets in the way and absorbs the energy attacks, as Deva path waits the 5 seconds then uses a shinra tensei to send Milo flying back, as Animal Path summons a rock panda that punches Milo in the back, managing to hurt him"

Milo: Shit...my energies still aren't totally normal after those damned black blades stabbed me

Deva: Give it up Milo Ventro...it's over...

(Okay, go for a physical attack on Preta Path to get rid of him, however, you need to be fast and handle Naraka path at the same time, while watching for the repelling powers of deva path. Go on, work that brain Chu Razz)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Milo:I'm tired of this fight... I win...

(I AINT WORKING MY BRAIN IMMA TURN YOU ALL TO CHOCOLATE! )

*Milo goes faster then light with speed control, creates two clones, and supercharges them. He turns into Hulk and uses a powerful blow, while his other clone uses magical energy manipulation to absorb all of Naraka's magical energy, and repels Deva's power with the same shinra tensei, and uses Ray's power of molecules to turn him and the other paths into chocolate bars, while altering the temperature with Kano's power to thousands of degree's farenheight to melt the chocholate bars, while summoning massive bolts of lightning enhacing them with lightning, and giant blastso f energy rain from the sky in every FREAKING location a faster then the speed of light! While using biokinesis to give them each 20 heart-attacks*

(REPEL THAT!)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:44 pm

(Honestly, that is one of those WTF post right there Razz )
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:58 pm

(WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously Chu...I was gonna like...do some dramatic stuff and then end it and all...seriously...wtf!!! Wait, I got it...)

Namini: FUCK! I have to to save at least dad's...

"Namini barely has time, focusing all her energy onto Deva, she uses a power blocker, avoid the damage to Deva but loosing the other 3 Paths (Preta, Naraka and Animal). Deva uses the chance to counter attack, using Shinra Tensei to send Milo into the ground, and then dropping several blades onto him, about 5"

"This time, Milo feels the energy that invades his body so strong he can't even move"

Deva: Damn...you just cost me all of the other Paths...but this body is something that you aren't going to destroy...you already cost this man his soul...the body will remain...now then, I'm sure you've noticed...the energy is stronger...by destroying the Paths, I'm able to focus more on you...you're defeated Milo Ventro...you won't even be able to move right now...just like your father...
Milo: Damn...wait, what did you say?
Deva: you're father is dead...I killed him along with most of his group...he stuck is nose onto Akatsuki business, and it cost him his life
Milo: No....NOO! YOU BASTARD!!

"Milo starts to let lose darkforce energy from his wounds, when Deva picks up two more black blades from Asura's remains and stabs them into him, more of Namini's energies flow in and further enhance the blocking"

Deva: You know why I did it...your group cost me my family...your science and your stupid curiosity had you send someone to investigate our eyes...and then, that someone lost it...and killed my family for the Samsara Eyes...you speak of revenge against me, but all I'm doing is the same as you...you speak as if I'm the evil one, but your actions and your people started this...I merely did as you did countless times...I responded to an injustice committed on me...you have no right to judge this as wrong Milo Ventro...now then, prepare to die!!

"Deva prepares to stab Milo's throat when"

(Have Nate save him, get stabbed himself, and then Milo looses it and just does something really really stupid...like...even worse then what he did before...something massive and...just come up with it, you're the king of overkill after all)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:27 pm

*Suddenly an injured Nate flies forward shooting bullets from his shot-gun, grabbing Milo pushing out the way when the blades stab into him and he smiles*
Nate:Goodbye Milo....
*he dies*
Milo:*shakes as time itself begins to rip apart similar to what happanned to the super-charged Yamairo in the Shawkun arc* Now...... you... killed the SXM!, my FATHER!, AND!!!! NATE! NONONONO!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

*He begins to laugh like a manic as he is surrounded and begins to use every single ability he has lightning, fire, radiation, energy, light, metallic drills, metalic spikes, using Anna's explosions, freeing to the core, warping light from the sun to the battlefield, legions of demons, Angels, cosmic powered soldiers, large cosmic storms, barrage of psionic blasts, teleknetic attacks on a molecular level, using biokinesis to give every known sickness in the world, using vectors, using liqufication, transmuting into chocolate, using shattering to break bones, sound blasts to tear off flesh, creating thousands of clones each doing everything he's done some becoming Hulk and Ghost Rider to attack, attacking the soul directly, bones, creating a seperate atmosphere using magic to make the victim die for simply being alive,. creating hundreds of Asgardian nuclear bombs, supressing all the magic/power/mutations in the area, using hex bolts, altering probability, using age control to revert age to the point of non-existence, and finally using reality warping to completly erase the entire battle from reality, and using it to get Amber, Nate, and the dead bodies to Angel's island*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:40 pm

(Yeah...can't you just sum it all up like:

"Milo uses every single power he has in one gigantic explosion of fucking powerful super energy"

Much easier. Also, if you just erase the battle from reality, you just brought everyone back...I'll assume you mean erase the Deva from reality ;P)

"Deva path gets completely obliterated by the attack, leaving nothing behind as the island itself and the surrounding sea is destroyed, leaving a crater that can be seen from space"

"Back to Namini's main body, she's on the floor, bleeding from her nose"

Namini: Bastard...guess it's time to face you myself...but this ending right now!!!

"Namini's eyes open wide, revealing her Samsara eye, as Milo suddenly vanishes from above the crater and appears floating high above angel's island, facing up to Namini herself"

Namini: My name is Namini Rikudo...I am the one that controls the 6 Paths of Pain...you destroyed my Paths...the Deva one was my fathers body...I, at least, had the decency to leave you a body to bury...you didn't even have that

"Namini raises her palms, as she uses several Shinra Tenseis in a row, sending Milo into the ground"

Namini: What you just saw my Paths do...I can do all that and more...now come, Milo Ventro...the SXM ends today...

"She summons every possible element in massive proportions above her head"

Namini: Soshiton (Elemental Release): Vortex of Nature!!

(Okay, Justin, now would be the time for Shawkun to appear and grab her hands or something. Don't worry, you'll just get a shinra tensei a few feet away, and then, have Samuel's soul enter Milo's body, I'll do the rest)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:51 pm

(Oh crap erasing battle from reality is NOT wise. lol.)

Milo:So your the one responsible for my Father's death? Guess what? YOUR A SELFISH ANNOYING BRAT! I'm gonna take you to hell! You'll pay for your sins!

*Laughs as he slams into the ground in pain*
Milo:Your gonna stop me?

*Creates an energy shield made of light, and energy.. while becoming Ghost Rider and an explosion is seen. He emerges surrounded in hellfire using it to propel himself in the air and tries to slam into Namini unleashing waves of hell-fire from his body*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:51 pm

*Suddenly from out of nowhere Shawkun arrives, tightly gripping Namini's hands to stop her attack.*

Shawkun: Looks like you didn't expect me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:33 pm

"Namini sees Milo approach, and with one hand, unleashes a Holy Blast even stronger then the one that hit Keeth, nearly killing Milo because he was in Ghost Rider form, while with the other, she uses Shinra Tensei to send Shawkun flying away"

Namini: YOU!! I thought Kakuzu was suppose to kill you

"Suddenly, Shawkun uses his soul powers so send Samuel's soul into Milo's body, losing is powers and having to teleport to the island below or risk death"

"Milo then hears Samuel's voice inside him"

Samuel: MILO!! Don't kill her. You really think killing this girl will accomplish anything good? She has the right to be as angry as she is at us...and besides, there's more to this then what meets the eye...make it so she can hear me as well, and I'll explain what I found out
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:39 pm

*Watching from the island below.*

Shawkun: Don't count on me helping you again Milo. I had half a mind to keep Samuel's soul, but in the situation, I merely didn't see myself getting away with it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Milo: I DON"T CARE! DAD! *Tears come out his eyes, as he reverts to normal so he can use his regeneration * She killed you, and others. I don't care about her! Maybe our scientist caused a little trouble,she slaughtered thousands of people!? Why should I care about her stupid parents, because she killed my friends, family, and innocents! Dad..... what do you mean more then meets the eyes? I don't have time for Transformers Jokes!

*Sighs as he uses his telepathic powers to let Namini hear*

Milo:My father...wants to talk to you.... better be glad he's here, I'd have turned you into candy and slowly broke you into pieces*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:58 pm

*Shawkun sits on a rock.*

Shawkun: So the old man has something to say huh.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er0xF-0gVPs

Namini: As if you could...you really believe you have more power then anyone else...and that gives you the right to rule others...well it doesn't...

"Namini prepares to fire another attack, when she hears Samuel's voice"

Samuel: Stop it already Sage...
Namini: That's my nickname now...my grandfather was a sage...I'm stronger then he was...
Samuel: Regardless...what you did was overboard...
Namini: And it isn't over...anyone here is going to meet the same fate you met...
Samuel: I was old...I really don't mind...however, I do mind what you did to both my group, and the SXM...these kids have the power to change the world...
Namini: I saw...the debate...it was a load of lies and hopeless wishing...things won't go as you want...one mutant loosing it Samuel Ventro...that's all it will take for the world to see you as freaks again...
Samuel: you are one of us...so you shou-
Namini: NO! I'm not a mutant...I'm above it...and now, I'm about to deliver judgment on your son
Samuel: SILENCE! Now, you listen girl. I've kept my patient because I see in you the same power to change the world I see in my son...that I see in Yamairo...that I see in the SXM...I must admit, I hesitated slightly because of that. I had been keeping my eye on you...and I sent Peter and Ray to make sure you weren't captured by the Akatsuki...because you could be powerful enough to make a difference in the world. I was too late...it was partially my fault that Akatsuki got to you...but before you kill anyone else, I'll let you see one last thing...

"Samuel uses the last power he has, telepathy, to show Namini a vision"

"We see the swirl mask guy ordering the members of Akatsuki he sent to the Village on request from Ell to make sure that everyone in Namini's family died. No matter what Ell asked, the orders were for Namini to be the last Rikudo left...as the vision fades, Namini's eyes are suddenly wide open, as she starts to swell up with tears"

Namini: No...no...what...have I...done...

Samuel: This is what I meant Milo...the leader of Akatsuki has a power...I don't know if it's superhuman, or just something he can do because it's in his nature as a despicable human being...but he can manipulate even the faintest of darkness in the hearts of the purest of souls...and turn them into what you saw...everyone in Akasuki has a past Milo...at least, everyone that attacked my group. That's what I found out in my last moments, as my life ended. I managed to use my telepathy to read the minds of the attacking Akatsuki's, and by putting one and two together, this is the conclusion I've reached...but even if I WAS wrong Milo...you shouldn't have even raised your hands on this girl...she was consumed by bitterness and revenge...she was not even close to rational...and to kill her in that state would have accomplished nothing Milo...that's all I have to tell you...please, my son...never let revenge fill your heart...that's probably the worst of faiths...you could end up like her...now then...let my soul go...it's time I move on
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:33 pm

(I was gonna give Chu some time to give out a comment or something, but I need to go to bed, and this isn't dragging on any longer. Here goes, the final post)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1vvfUWS_c

"As Milo sheds tears as well, he just raises his hands"

Milo: You sure...you know...I could...
Samuel: We aren't gods...we've already done that one to many times Milo...it's time to accept death...

"Milo nods, and Samuel's soul is released. Shawkun seems tempted to take it for himself, but either out of fear of Milo, or of respect for the person that helped him so much, he does nothing"

Shawkun: Goodbye...old man

"Namini can see Samuel's soul leaving as well, and finally just sinks to her knees to the island bellow. Milo follows her and stands above her"

Namini: Go on...kill me...I was wrong...I just caused the death of everyone for no reason...I was...

"Namini starts to cry again, and Milo just looks at her, no longer angry, just filed with pity for her"

Milo: There is no point anymore...not anymore...I won't kill you. After all, I'm suppose to be the leader of SXM, the group that protects mutants and humans alike. What kind of example would I set.

"As Namini looks up shocked, she sees Milo smile. She wipes off her tears, and then gets up, her expression serious"

Namini: I know what Samuel just said was true but...I can't let this stand...I won't allow all these people to stay dead. Not knowing it had no meaning...this is both for me, and for that old man. This is my way of telling you...you have my support...and my hope...

"Namini suddenly puts her hands together, and energy swirls around her, as a giant version of the statue Naraka path uses to heal appears overhead. Suddenly, tons of souls shot out, and fly into their respective bodies, as the SXM all begin to revive themselves, followed by the students that were killed as well. Namini grows weaker and weaker as the revivals continue, until she collapses to her knees, the statue fades, but everyone that was killed in her attack on Genosha is back"

Namini: This...is my present...to you...please...make it...so they...don't...win...

"Namini falls to the floor, as her life force is completely drained from using the technique"

Shawkun: She's near death...if you act quickly Ventro, you can steal make sure she at least lives. Give her life force of your own body...but after wasting so much life energy...I doubt she'll walk out without repercussions...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:52 pm

*Still tracking thing like Shawkun was.*

Manda: Hm there all back, why am I not surprised.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:33 pm

*Milo nods giving Namini life-force*
Milo: Done....
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:04 pm

*Meanwhile on the ground, those who was killed start waking up.*

Troy: Ah man... what the... wasn't I dead?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Milo:Yeah but that girl revived you....
*Points at Namini*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Sandra: She did, I guess we should thank her.
Troy: Wait, hows Katy, she was hurt?
Luke: William was near her, I'm sure if she needed help, she got it.
Tanya: Say Troy, are you getting feeling for her.
Troy: Huh?
Sandra: Well often you do seem more so concerned over her then the rest of us.
Troy: So... I wanted to know if she was alright... anyway, shouldn't we find out what all this was about.
Sandra: Yes, we'll talk to Milo soon to see what happened.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:54 am

"Namini is still collapsed, despite the fact Milo gave her energies. Soon, William and Me join up"

Me: Whoa...seriously, when she wakes up, I'll make sure I never mess with her again

"William goes to check on her"

William: Filipe filled me on more or less, and James got the rest of the details from Amber. This girl....she exhausted all her life force in one go. Even after you gave her your own...the shock has left her passed out. It'll take weeks for her body to recover and for her to wake up
Me: Which means...we can't count on her to give us the info on Akatsuki...

"Yamairo soon joins us"

Yamairo: James filled us all in with his powers...we cannot let this stand...what Akatsuki did was unforgivable...and they captured that fire dragon kid...we can't allow them to do whatever they are planning...
Me: Yeah...but that guy that helped Isabel attack us...who the hell was he. He put us all in that weird illusion...it was weird...
Yamairo: That was a wheel eye right...
Me: Yeah...the only person I know that can help us now is Izoru...

Milo: About that...Izoru is well...with Akatsuki...
Me: Him to!? CRAP!! Then...we need to find his sister, Shari...

Yamairo: For now, we need to rebuild Genosha...Milo, please, lets hurry this up

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:02 am

*The others soon all gather around.*

Tanya: Man... what a mess...
Sandra: Don't worry, Milo will take care of this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:11 pm

"Meanwhile, we see Kisame and Zetsu move along the countryside, until they meet up with Izoru waiting for them, sitting on top of a tree"

Izoru: Well...

"Kisame lifts up his sword, revealing Natsu's limp body hanging from it"

Izoru: perfect...the boss already sent Hidan and Kakuzu after the last one...but, I get a feeling it won't be easy...
Kisame: You worried about the Titania?
Izoru: Yes...I get a feeling, for her not to have been with Salamander, she must have went out to search for other Dragon Slayers and protect them from us...which means Hidan and Kakuzu won't have it easy...
Kisame: No worries...fact is, we have to seal these guys be a certain order. Boss had me capture Natsu now cause he happened to be in the Sage-chan's line of fire, but otherwise, we would have left him for last...
Izoru: Main problem is our exposure...if we don't end this fast, we may regret it...
Zetsu: Don't you worry Izoru...we are only missing the last two Dragon Slayers...the Lightning Dragon will soon fall...
Kisame: yeah...those zombie brothers wont miss their targets easily..
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:29 pm

*Katy has since gathered up Abigail, Shin, Tanya, and Kiya then joins back with the group.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next