Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Fictional Charactes you hate the most?

+8
Dracarot
Jessica Raine
Venus
Tlaloc
justinlynch3
Nikku
lol1991
Chulance
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fictional Charactes you hate the most?

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:55 am

He's a Mary sue..sorry but I despise the stuff he did back when I use to watch Pokemon.

Although I gotta admit Suzaku is EPIC! At least in the second half in R2. In R1...he's so unlikable.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fictional Charactes you hate the most?

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 am

w-what? a mary sue? How the hell is pikachu a mary sue?
A Mary sue is Bella from Twilight. (who I hate...I don't have anything against the rest of the characters, but my god bella is horrid)

what aboy pikachu is mary-sue ish? he's a freakkin' magical pet
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fictional Charactes you hate the most? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:02 am

Pikachu never looses, none of his friends die, he never develops, and always wins in the end.

Ash's whole pokemon team are mary sue's. Even magical pets need some sort of limitations.

Heck Superman has limitations, and weaknesses..Pikachu dosen't...
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Oh yeah better add all Pokemon in general to my list, after what happened in my AP World History Class, I can never see Pokemon as a postive force in the world... ask me not what happened...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 pm

What happened? Razz
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:06 pm

I begged you not to ask, but because I know that someone will continue to ask I'll answer, I was the only junior in a class of all seniors, I also happened to be the most mature student of the bunch, Two seniors in particular were rather immmature and would often go so far off topic as to make the class difficult, one of their favorite methods of torture, the theme song from Pokemon... And one day I quite literally threw the book at them in frustration.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:13 pm

JESUS CHRIST!

Pokemon can influence violence..O_O...
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Chibi Cell I WARNED YOU, I WARNED YOU, BUT NO, IT WAS JUST A CUTE INNOCENT LITTLE PIKACHU! Chibi Cell
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Chulance wrote:Well I haven't watched Code Geass in awhile, I will I'm scarred to see what stupidity Suzaku will do.

Watch it 'till the end, then let us know what you think of him.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:18 pm

I was going to argue with chu that pikachu lost a bunch of times and has almost died a few times and he's a freakkin' animal thing in a show aimed at kids under 10, but I realize that anyone that you have to argue with will never see your point so arguing with anyone is pointless, if they don't agree after the first minute.

my god I think I just discovered the secret of the universe.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Son Goku..I HAVE watched it to the end.

Suzaku is awesome in the second half of R2. The Secretes of the universe! Besides..I just plain dislike Pokemon, not gonna change.

Anyway I need to watch more fiction, I need a new character to be pissed at. XD
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:39 pm

the secret of the universe is there is no universe
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:39 pm

the new pokemon shows suck...I miss the good ol' days!

Ok, I guess you could say I hate the Team Rocket of the newer seasons, just because they were so badass in the first! They were wacky, but at least they actually DID stuff! Now they're so lame...Ash must be like "Oh great Pikachu, they're stealing berries...huuuuuurrrr....I'm gettin too old for this shit! just zap them again or whatever..."

they used to steal pokemon and James wasn't so feminine and they put ash into really serious and dangerous situations. they were better antagonists and really awesome in the old shows, now they're just annoying
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:51 pm

yeah they sucks like that new yugioh where they ride cars and motercycles as they fight
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 pm

The Original is always the best.

It's the best because it HASN'T been done before. I USE to enjoy Pokemon, the older seasons. But everything's been done, I like shows that end at the right time.

Yugioh the original was THE best, GX was okay, new one is BS.

The originals are always the best.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 pm

yeah, they always wear out ideas and stuff.
that's why I like to watch anime that are like 30 episodes long most of the time X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:56 pm

yeahh
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Chulance wrote:Justin...the ENTIRE CAST OF NARUTO?

Naruto himself is horrible. But with incredible characters like Jariya, Rock Lee...how can you hate them ALL?

Why do you think I only bolded Naruto. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Oh okay..well you should have had his first and last name.

I'm like how can hate such awesome characters. It's only Naruto & Sasuke get too much importance.

They should focus on the GOOD characters.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Nena Trinity - Gundam 00

Annoying ass hypocritical character, she killed louise family wants revenge after her family is killed and when Louise comes for her revenge. She tells Louise that shes selfish and she's not the only person suffering.

Kira Yammato - Gundam Seed

He locked himself in the cockpit of his gundam countless times to cry. And he the fucking main character. He's depicted as the most powerful character because he's the Ultimate Coordinator. Yet Atrun on his Level

Shin Asuaka - Gundam Seed Destiny

Shin is an Insult to Kamille Bidan who happen to be my favorite main Gundam Character. Also he's an emotional wreck.

Katejina Loos - Victory Gundam

She a traitor and she bitch who only cares about herself and a coward.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2