Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Legend of the Super Saiyans EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Legend of the Super Saiyans

Go down

The Legend of the Super Saiyans Empty The Legend of the Super Saiyans

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 am

Episode 1: The Beginning
Many years ago way before the story of the legendary Z fighters Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, and many other powerful warriors. This happens hundreds of years before them a thousand years before them to be exact. This is the story of a powerful warrior with large amounts of potential possibly the strongest person ever to exist. Such power had never been seen back thing such ripe and destructive power, nothing in the universe had every experienced something so violent. This is the legend of the first Super Saiyan the most powerful fighter to ever live.

A teenager was seen walking down a street he was wearing blue Jean pants and a white short sleeved T shirt. He had light brown skin and black spiky hair. He was wearing some torn up white gym shoes with blue streaks on the right and left side of both pairs of shoes. He had a wide smile on his face and a brown tail wrapped around his waist. He wore a metallic wrist band on his right hand and was whistling as he walked down the chalk white sidewalk. This Teenager was an elite Saiyan warrior named Cabbon.

He lived on the planet Saiya which was the home of one of the most powerful species In the galaxy Saiyans. Not only where they one of the strongest species they were also one of the most intelligent species too. Although not nearly as smart as the Tuffles they lived on the planet Tuffle which was close by planet Saiya. Anyway Cabbon was having another seemingly normal day well normal for a teenage saiyan that is.
He was going to meet up with the rest of his team back than Saiyans where assigned teams of three or five. Lower-class saiyans were on teams of five while elite saiyans had teams of three. Their job was simple they were hired to kill whether a single person or an entire planet, sometimes they were hired to destroy entire planets. There were only two jobs for a Saiyan a fighter or a leader the later was something only one saiyan could have.

The leader was known as the king of all saiyans and the current strongest Saiyan in the universe. Every three years there would be a tournament the winner would be the king of all saiyans. The new tournament for king of all saiyans was in about a week many saiyans were excited even one’s who had no hope of winning the tournament. This year Cabbon was determined to win the tournament if he became king he might be able to order the Saiyans to search for his father.

About five years ago a few weeks after his thirteenth birthday his dad had been ordered to go on an extremely dangerous mission. Of course his mom didn’t want him to go but she couldn’t stop him and he went on the mission alone with one partner. Cabbon spent months awaiting his return until two saiyans came to his once and told him and his mom that he had disappeared and they had done their best to find them.

Cabbon went to ask the king if he could search for his father but the king did not give him permission stating he could not loose another powerful saiyan. When he asked what the mission was that he sent his father on the king stated it was classified information. From that day on he began to develop a great dislike for the king. He planned to one day leave planet Saiya to search for his father but if he disobeyed the king he would be classified as a criminal. His search would not go well if he had to constantly battle authorities . He had to become king so he could begin to search for his father and he wouldn’t need permission.

He stopped thinking as he arrived at the rocky area where he told his other two team members Rita and Kenshi. He saw them training and smiled now he could begin his training so that he could win the tournament!

“Cabbon you finially made it me and Rita where just training for the tournament” He said

“”We’ll I’ll rest now right now Cabbon you can spar with Kenshi” She said with a smile as she walked over to sit on a rock.

“Now than Kenshi let the fight begin!”

Cabbon smiled disappearing as he charged flying at Kenshi doing a powerful punch as Kenshi moved at great speeds grabbing Cabbon’s hand, moving at quick speeds he pulled Cabbon closer towards him than did a knee smash to his stomach. Cabbon opened his mouth doing a mouth blast unleashing a blue blast of destructive ki out of his mouth hitting Kenshi point blank the explosion from the blast creating a mini smoke screen causing debris to scatter.

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Legend of the Super Saiyans Left_bar_bleue100/100The Legend of the Super Saiyans Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Super Saiyans Empty Re: The Legend of the Super Saiyans

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 am

Episode 2: Hidden power
The debris began to clear as the dust cleared from the blast noise was heard and it grew louder until the smoke finally cleared. The two Saiyans were fighting full force doing punches and kicks until Kenshi did a powerful kick to his ribs causing him to cough up blood as Kenshi kneed him in the face and elbowed him in the neck sending him crashing into the ground. Rita got up from the rock she was sitting on laughing.

“As always Kenshi wins”

“Of course I always win Cabbon your pretty strong but you can never beat me” He said smiling

Cabbon lied down leaping up flying at Kenshi at great speed the later moving at quick speeds did a spin kick sending Cabbon flying into a giant boulder which broke into pieces collapsing on him creating a crack in his metallic bracelet.

“Come on Cabbon give up you can’t win sure your improving but it will never be enough to beat me I actually have talent for fighting” He said with a smile

Suddenly Cabbon burst out the rubble powered up his pupils disappearing as he charged at Kenshi doing multiple fast punches and for a second a golden aura surrounding Cabbon when he did a powerful punch which sent Kenshi flying backwards through the ground as he was slammed through multiple boulders until he finally crashed into a boulder which collapsed on him.

Rita was shocked at the punch Cabbon had just done and the incredible power she had sensed from him.

Cabbon was shocked at the power he had just used” Was that from me?

Kenshi emerged from the rubble scratched up and some blood was dripping from his right arm” WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s one of the strongest punches I’ve ever seen!

He leaped in the air landing a few feet away from Cabbon” Is that some new technique or something1 If it is you’ve got to teach it to me! He said

Cabbon looked confuse” I don’t know what happen their was this short burst of energy and I saw this yellow light for a second when I did that punch” He said

“you might have some hidden potential you should visit Makane he can unlock people’s potential”

“That’s a good idea Rita I’ll go find him If I do have hidden potential I should unlock it before the tournament” He said as he jumped in the air flying off.

Minutes later Cabbon continued flying as he was heading towards the village where Makane lived an old, powerful, and wise Saiyan. He smiled as he enjoyed the wind in his face and the fact that he might have hidden potential. He knew if he had some hidden power he had a much better chance of winning the tournament and becoming king!

He smiled as he began flying lower to the ground until he arrived in the village. He began walking towards Makane’s house knocking at the door at first hearing no answer until the door opened on his own. He heard a deep voice “ Come in young one”
Cabbon entered the dark room as suddenly their was a bright light in the room and he could see a muscular light skinned man with a long gray beard. He looked at Cabbon and suddenly a chair appeared behind him

“Sit young one”

Cabbon sat down in the chair” Makane I think
“ you have hidden potential young one I already know why you’ve come I sensed it”
“Than can you unlock it for me!
“No young one you have already unlocked your potential but something is blocking it you must figure it what is stopping you from tapping into your true power and eliminate it” He said than waved his hand and Cabbon was suddenly outside Makane’s house.
“ Something is blocking my potential but what?”
He flew in the air going back to his house he had to figure out what was blocking his potential.

Meanwhile in a dark alley
Two men spoke to each other.
“Father we cannot allow him to unlock the power we must kill Cabbon”
“ We shall son but he will never discover what blocks his power and we will take advantage of that in the tournament”
“That’s too long if he unlocks his power millions may die! We must kill him now “
“No we must wait until the tournament you can kill him their he will die in the tournament Barsong “
“Yes he will father one person should not have so much Power I must complete my training “The warrior said flying in the air.

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Legend of the Super Saiyans Left_bar_bleue100/100The Legend of the Super Saiyans Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:10 am

Episode 3:Preliminaries!
Many Saiyan warriors were seen outside of a giant arena and the Saiyan council was seen handing out papers. Cabbon, Rita, and Kenshi where in this crowd all of these Saiyans where here for the tournament they had trained hard for the tournament for the tournament. Cabbon had not unlocked his potential he had tried all week but he could never figure out what was blocking his hidden powers.

“ So you never unlocked your power?
“No I didn’t Rita I’m starting to think maybe I don’t have any hidden power maybe it was just a lucky punch”
“No way Cabbon I swear I saw a golden light for a second” He said
“Yeah sure well if I have hidden power I hope it comes out in this tournament”
“Yeah use that power you used in that punch “He said smiling
A loud noise was heard “ATTENTION! The saiyans turned seeing a muscular saiyan with long hair It was one of the men in the saiyan council Marble.

“Welcome to the Saiyan tournament where the winner will challenge the king of all saiyans Raziel! This year we have many new challengers the rules are simple there are none do whatever it takes to win! Now you have all been given a piece of paper head to the preliminary area and began to fight fight fight!

The saiyans yelled running to the preliminary area where the fighting began Cabbon, Rita, and Kenshi easily winning preliminary matches. Also a mysterious saiyan keep defeating his opponents without moving the fighting continued until their were only a handful of fighters about eight. Marble came to confront these eight fighters.

“Well it seems you eight are the strongest elite saiyans you will enter the main rounds “He said pointing to a gigantic stadium.
“That’s where you will battle it out the winner than fights Raziel although I doubt any of you will beat him he hasn’t lost a fight his entire life” He said with a smile and took out a remote clicking a button that created a computer screen.

“Computer arrange the matches okay these are the rounds
Kenshi vs Tasahi
Barsong vs Nakana
Cabbon vs Yinto
Rita vs Madon

“ This will be easy! “
A man walked up behind Kenshi “I know I’m going to beat you in a few seconds!”
Kenshi turned around grabbing him by his neck lifting him in the air ”you think your tough smart mouth!
Marble sighed” Please don’t fight yet wait till you get on the stadium so everyone can see the fight”
Kenshi sighed” Right” He put him down and smiled” So when can we start the fight?
Marble smiled” now just go to the arena and prepare to fight” He said as Marble began to levitate than he flew full speed out of the preliminary area and up to the stands where Raziel was.
“ Raziel the tournament will start shortly since our announcer could not make it I will take his place” He said
Raziel smiled” Good than we can finally began this tournament” He said” I haven’t had a fight in weeks I can hardly wait”

Marble nodded flying to the stadium with a microphone as Kenshi and the other fighter Tasahi went to the stadium both ready to fight. Marble smiling “Let the match begin! He said leaping off the arena as Kenshi charged Tasahi doing a powerful punch sending Tasahi flying through the arena. Kenshi teleported behind Tasahi kicking him in head sending him flying in the air as Kenshi began to power up causing the ground to shake as he fired a beam of ki at Tasahi and their was a massive explosion creating a smokescreen in the sky.

“Too easy”

Marble: Wow that was shocking it seems Kenshi has already won in a few seconds well than time to move on to the second round than Barsong vs Nakana! He yelled as Barsong moved at great speed already on the stadium as Nakana came on the stage smiling.
Marble: Well than let the match begin!

In a second Barsong was right in front of Nakana elbowing her in the stomach causing her to cough out blood. Barsong than kneed her in the head sending her flying in the air as he powered up some energy in his right index finger firing a small thin beam at Nakana which went straight through her heart killing her instantly.

“She was a pathetic warrior you may move on”
“Another quick round this tournament surely has some powerful fighters well anyway let the tournament continue Cabbon vs Yinto”

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:12 am

Episode 4: The tournament continues
Narrator: Last time on the Legend of the Super Saiyan Cabbon and his friends managed to get through the preliminaries with ease. Now it seems things are getting intense after Barsong and Kenshi have won their matches easily.

Marble: Cabbon vs Yinto
Cabbon and Yinto were already on the stage both fighters staring at each other they dissaperared as Cabbon did a powerful punch on Yinto sending him flying into the stands unconscious.
Cabbon: That was fairly easy

Marble: Well it seems the match is over Cabbon wins! Now for the next match Rita vs madon who will win who will go to the semi-finals? Find out now!
Rita and Madon smiled moving at great speeds onto the arena both disappearing as Rita did multiple punches and kicks on Madon. He smiled as he easily dodged all the attacks than he smiled not moving using telekinesis to send Rita flying into the arena. She stood up powering up gathering ki as she fired a gigantic blue ki blast at Madon who teleported behind Rita kneeing her in the back than using telekinesis to send her flying forward into the stands.
Madon: This is easy
Rita: Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *She gets up flying in the air gathering ki in each hand* Time to show you a special technique I came up with
She created two balls of ki in her hands sending one of the ki bals flying at madon who leaped in the air flying to avoid it as the other ki ball was sent flying at his back. He moved quickly to dodge that one turning as Rita apperared behind him kicking sending him flying into one of the ki balls causing an explosion.*
Rita: Now die!*She begins firing multiple ki blasts at Madon creating a giant smoke cloud* Idiot

Suddenly Rita was sent flying into the ground as she got up some kind of invisible force slammed her in the ground . Madon emerged from the smoke cloud gathering ki” now Star beam! He yelled firing a slow moving blueish yellow beam at Rita who smiled prepaired to dodge as Madon used telekinesis to push her right into the beam causing a massive explosion..

Rita was bleeding and scratched up falling to the ground beaten.
Madon: As I said before this was easy* He teleported off the arena *
Marble: Well than that was a violent fight Well anyway let the tournament continue Kenshi vs Barsong!

Kenshi: So I’m going to get to fight that guy
Cabbon: Be careful his power level is enormous
Kenshi: You’re the one that needs to be careful your going to have to fight a guy who moves things with his mind.
Cabbon: Yeah well I’m going to take Rita to the infirmary I’ll be back in time for my match “He said flying over to the saiyans that where putting Rita inside a hover vehicle. He asked if he could come along with them the saiyans saying it was fine as he got on the vehicle drove at incredibly fast speeds arriving at the hospital in seconds.
The saiyans took Rita out the vehicle taking her inside the hospital. Cabbon followed them

Kenshi and Barsong

Kenshi: Well I guess it’s time to fight! He says flying at Barsong who grabs Kenshi by his right wrist and does an uppercut kick sending him flying in the air. Barsong flies at Kenshi head butting him in the stomach.
Kenshi: Now you die! * Gathers energy and does a point blank ki blast on Barsong*
Barsong * Is unharmed*Now to show you a real blast!
Barsong grabs Kenshi by the neck tossing him towards the arena and firing a purple energy beam which hits Kenshi sending him crashing into the arena.
Kenshi*Stands up now his left arm bleeding and his legs scratched up* I’m going to win this fight
Kenshi powers up creating some energy in his right hand forming it into a sword made of energy. He smiles flying at Barsong trying to slash him. Barsong dodges all his sword attacks and kicks Kenshi in the air powering up”Now die! He fires giant green beam of energy at Kenshi who holds his sword in front of him turning it into an energy shield.

Cabbon and Rita
Saiyan Doctor: *Comes outside to see Cabbon*
Cabbon: How’s Rita?
Doctor: She’ll be fine you can return to your tournament Raziel has ordered all participants in the tournament to get their injuries treated if they live
Cabbon: Right thank you* He flies in the air heading back to the tournament to see the match:

Kenshi and Barsong
Kenshi is seen falling towards the ground his arms and legs bleeding as his energy shield had managed to fully protect him.
Barsong: He was a full to think he could beat me
Kenshi smiles as he powers up and flies at Barsong doing multiple punches than a kick than firing a ki blast slamming into him creating an explosion. Barsong got up flying at Kenshi doing multiple punches he began dodging and put both hands out in front of him doing a point blank blast.
Cabbon arrived seeing Kenshi use a powerful blast on Barsong.
Cabbon: That was awesome
Kenshi*Smiles as it seemed Barsong was completely obliterated! I won!

Narrator: And so it seems after a long and well fought battle Kenshi has deafeted Barsong now it means he will have to battle his friend Cabbon find out next time on the Legend of the Super Saiyan!

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 am

Episode 5: Hidden strength!

Narrator: Last time on the legend of the Super Saiyan The tournament rounds intensified as Rita was taken to a hospital Kenshi battled it out with Barsong and seemingly won.

The smoke cleared and it seemed Barsong was finally dead.
Marble: Well than I guess Kenshi
Right before he said wins Barsong appeared behind his palm open as he fired a massive blue beam of energy sending Kenshi flying through the arena and right through the stands. Cabbon flew over towards the stands seeing his bleeding friend.
Cabbon: Kenshi! YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barsong*Yawns* That was certainly easy weaklings shouldn’t enter this tournament
Cabbon*Flies at him* I’ll kill you!
Marble*Smiles* He moved at incredible speed grabbing Cabbon by his wrist* Sorry you have to face Madon not Barsong *He tosses Cabbon into the arena*
Madon: *Steps into the arena* Well than it’s time to fight!
Cabbon: I’ll be quick
Cabbon flared up with power charging Madon who used telekinesis to toss him aside. Cabbon fired multiple ki blasts than fired a massive ki blast as Madon teleported behind Cabbon elbowing him in the head. Cabbon was sent flying into the arena he fired a beam of energy at Madon.

Madon: Now I’m going to kill you!
Madon lifts Cabbon in the air with telekinesis and begins to telekentically crush Cabbon ripping his clothing, starting to crush his bones, and beginning to break his braclet. Cabbon yelled his iris and pupils disappearing and his body began to bulk up. His black hair began to straighten up and dark yellowish aura surrounded him.
Barsong was sitting in the stands watching the match. “How is this possible the power suppresser is still on his wrist how can he even be unleashing any of his true power” He said as he looked to see Madon’s telekinetic move was breaking his braclet. “ Madon Is a fool is he trying to help Cabbon unlock his inner power? His power is still incomplete but still deadly I have to somehow interfere without getting kicked out this tournament!
Cabbon: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA He yelled as began to move flying at Madon head butting him sending him flying into the stadium. Cabbon’s hair had a reddish tint now as many people in the crowds where shocked at the power they were sensing.

The weakened Kenshi lie in the stadium as he began to open his eyes when he sensed a large power. “ He managed to unlock his power.

At the hospital
Rita got up her bed now full healed she opened the window in her hospital room and leaped out the building flying. She began flying to the arena sensing the fight between Cabbon and Madon. She continued flying as she felt the massive power Cabbon was unleashing. She was shocked at the power was this his hidden potential! She flew at greater speeds arriving in the stadium next to Kenshi.

Rita: His hidden power he’s incredible!
Raziel*See’s the match* The warrior is quite powerful
Marble: Yes he is I feel bad for the guy who’s fighting him
Raziel: This tournament is interesting but there’s one thing
Marble: What’s that?
Raziel: I have incredible power isn’t it a little odd I’ve never sensed his power before you can’t suppress something so huge
Marble: That’s true Raziel maybe he just discovered it
Raziel: Have you heard of the Tuffle’s power suppressing technology?
Marble: Yes sir but the council of Saiyans met with the Council of Tuffles and they were destroyed.
Raziel: Apparently not all of them look at what the teenager is wearing on his wrist a power suppresser and the other fighter’s telekinetic abilities began to break the bracelet allowing the teenager to tap into some of his power.
Raziel: If the power suppresser is destroyed there’s no telling what he could do. Think about it if he’s been wearing it and he’s trained for years becoming powerful even with his true power restrained
Marble: Than if it’s broken he might be able to do anything
Raziel: Including stopping it
Marble: The unknown warrior? or do you mean the dimensional destroyer? nothing in existence can stop him.
Raziel: Except maybe this young warrior so I must break the power suppresser this may bee our only hope to stop the unknown warrior and prevent the death of billions. Go announce the next match Marble

Madon was not able to stand after the blow he received from Cabbon who stood on the stadium.
Cabbon*Returns to normal* That power I just had was incredible
Marble*Flies to the arena* Cabbon wins!!!!!!!! Now than moving on Cabbon vs Barsong!
Barsong:*Flies to the arena*It’s time for me to save the universe here and know Cabbon must die
Cabbon: Now you’re about to fight your final battle! He yells as they both kick off the ground flying at each other full speed.

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:16 am

Episode 6: The mysterious rumor
Narrator: Last time on Legend of the Super Saiyan thanks to a powerful telekinetic attack from Madon that began to break Cabbon’s power suppressing bracelet allowing him to tap into some of hidden talent.

Marble: Let the match begin*He flies back over to Raziel*

Raziel*Continues starring at the bracelet* That was made by tuffles I studied tuffle weaponry I also know that whoever made it must have known about Cabbon’s power
Marble: But who? His mom
Raziel: No, his father
Marble: Isn’t he dead
Raziel: That’s what I thought but maybe he’s still alive? I’ve heard rumors of an organization that wanted to defeat a great power.
Marble: Right but what does it have to do with Cabbon?
Raziel: I think he may be the great power.

On the arena
Cabbon charged Barsong doing multiple punches and than an uppercut punch sending him flying in the air. Cabbon fired a ki blast at Barsong creating a massive explosion.

Cabbon: I’m stronger now!

Suddenly Barsong appeared behind Cabbon kicking him forward than firing a massive green blast.” Incinerator cannon!
Cabbon smiled holding his hand out “ Jet blast! He yelled firing a ki blast at the ground to propel him in the air as Barsong appeared elbowing him into the powerful green beam creating an explosion. Cabbon emerged from the ground now bleeding a bit how could he always attack him he could he be this fast.

Cabbon*Fires multiple ki blasts at Barsong *

Barsong smiles concentrating as he turns invisible moving at quick speeds so the ki blasts collide into each other creating a smoke screen. He flies behind Cabbon who powers up the dark yellowish aura surrounding him his hair getting a red tint. Barsong was pushed back by the power slammed into the arena turning visible.

Cabbon flew at Barsong grabbing him by the neck doing multiple punches to his stomache with his other hand than throwing him into the stands. He leaped into the stands doing multiple kicks to Barsong’s head than a ki blast to send him flying.

In the stands

Kenshi*Stands up and walks to a chair* Man that Barsong was incredibly strong and now Cabbon is beating him up like he’s nothing!
Rita: I know to think you beat him all those times and suddenly he just gets all this power
Kenshi*Smiles* It doesn’t matter what power he has I’ll find a way to beat him
Rita:*Rolls eyes* Sure you will
Kenshi: Hey Rita shut up I’d be wise not to a smart mouth remember I’m still stronger than you
Rita: Whatever
Meanwhile somewhere in space

The man that spoke to Barsong in the alley spoke to a Tuffle.
Tuffle: I’m sorry sir the scientist who created the suppressers is dead he died of a heart disease two weeks ago there will no way to suppress the super saiyan’s power
Man: Come on there’s always a way!
Tuffle: Look I’m not a scientist I’m a solider!
Man: Fine Snake but if you can’t weaken him than kill him
Snake: Man your hard core isn’t he your
Man: No not anymore now kill him you have access to all the organization’s weaponry*Hands him a card* Go Snake kill the super saiyan you will be a hero among the Tuffle’s
Snake:*Sighs* I need a bigger paycheck

At the tournament
Barsong lie down on road outside the stadium battered and beaten. He had severe injures from his beating from Cabbon who returned to normal. A hover vehicle came some doctors grabbing Barsong taking him to a hospital.

Marble*Flies to the arena* It seems Cabbon has won the tournament meaning he gets to battle Raziel !
Crowd: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cabbon*Flies into the arena turning to see Raziel sitting down in the stadium*

In an instant Raziel was infront of Cabbon and he was on the ground holding his stomach.
Marble : Raziel I never started the match
Raziel: Oops well can we start now
Marble: Yeah let the match begin!
Raziel smiled doing a kick sending Cabbon flying in the air.
Raziel: Well that easier than I expected
Marble*Jaw drops* Wow you never cease to amaze me Raziel

Narrator: And so it seems now that Barsong has been defeated the true final match can begin can Cabbon really defeat Raziel

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 am

Episode 7: The power of the king
Narrator: Last time on The Legend of the Super Saiyan a Tuffle Soldier Snake was hired by the mysterious man to kill The Super Saiyan, Cabbon managed to defeat Barsong but now his battle with Raziel has begun.

Raziel: Did I kill him already?
Marble: I think so
Raziel : I guess I win

Suddenly Cabon appeared behind Raziel who did a kick sending Cabbon flying through the arena and he fired multiple ki blasts at Raziel who ran at incredible speeds leaping in the air kicking Cabbon in the chest causing him to cough up blood. Cabbon opened his mouth using a mouth blast that slammed into Raziel’s chest sending him flying backwards as Cabbon flipped into the air using a ki blast to send Raziel flying into the arena creating a small crater.

Both warriors charged each other again doing multiple punches and kicks until they both did powerful punches each punch hit the opponent hard in the jaw both were sent flying backwards. Both fired ki blasts at each other while they were sent flying backwards creating a large smoke cloud.

Raziel emerged from the smoke cloud with a blue ball of energy surrounded in electricity about the size of a basketball in his right hand. “Electric destruction ball! He yelled tossing the energy attack into the smokescreen as a yell was heard and blood was seen. Raziel smiled charging Cabbon kicking him in the head sending him flying through the arena

Kenshi: This battle is crazy!
Rita: I know I wonder if Cabbon can win?
Kenshi: I highly doubt it even with his powers Raziel has years of experience and has a large arsenal of techniques true Cabbon knows some good moves but not as many as Raziel.
Raziel: *Smirks* Time to finish this fight

Cabbon: I’m going to win!
Cabon yelled powering up as he charged doing multiple punches as Raziel moved at incredible speeds dodging the techniques grabbing both of Cabbon’s hands squeezing them as he began to knee him in the stomach multiple times. Cabbon powered up until a white energy surrounded his body burning Raizel’s hands who gathered energy firing a massive blast at Cabbon seemingly obliterated.

Kenshi: Is that the energy coating technique I thought only Raziel and Marble knew that move how did he learn it!
Rita: How would I know!
Kenshi: You wouldn’t you don’t much of anything
Rita: Shut up!
Kenshi: Anyway I wonder if Cabbon can win

As he said that Cabbon emerged from the blast his energy coating still around him as he wasn’t even harmed. Raziel smiled yelling as energy surrounded his body” Energy coating” He said as both warriors charged doing punches and kicks until Raziel did a powerful kick. Cabbon grabbed his leg pulling him forward kicking him in his stomach. Raziel smiled” Energy coating explode! He yelled as the energy around him exploded creating a massive explosion.

Raziel:* Falls to the arena* That was quite an intense fight

Suddenly Cabbon burst out the ground punching Raziel in the chin sending him flying in the air. He than flew in the air raising both of his hands in the air smashing them against Raziel’s forehead who did a powerful kick to his stomach. Both warriors were injured by the powerful blows as Raziel flared up with power sending Cabbon flying backward a few feet.

Raziel: Electric dragon!

Raziel created electricity in his right hand creating a dragon made of electricity firing it at Cabbon who gathered ki and began flying in the air the electric dragon following him. Cabbon gathered ki energy in his right hand flying high in the air firing the blast at the electric dragon as it split into two electric dragons both slamming into him causing him to yell in pain from the powerful electric attack.

Raziel:* Smirks* Soon I should break the suppressor but even with it on he’s pretty strong and
As Raziel talked to himself the ki blast Cabbon fired hit him in the head sending him flying into the arena creating a massive crater. Cabbon’s body began to fall towards the ground bleeding after the powerful double electric attack.

Marble: Impossible it seems that both fighters used attacks with enough force to defeat each other it might be a double knock-out.
Crowd*Shocked*
Raziel*Begins to stand as he coughs up blood* Wow he’s strong
Cabbon*Begins to stand* I won’t loose! I’m going to unleash the thousand phoenix!
Kenshi: Oh crap that’s a legendary move the only person who can do that was Raziel’s father Rizan.
Rita: If he dosen’t do the technique right he'll die!

Narrator: And so it seems the fierce battle between Raziel and Cabbon has just begun as Cabbon plans to unleash the technique Thousand Pheonix. How powerful is this technique and what will happens if he does the technique incorrectly?!?

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:19 am

Episode 8: Power of the thousand attacks!

Narrator: Last time on the Legend of the Super Saiyan a fierce battle began between Cabbon and Raziel began each unleashing powerful attacks. Until Cabbon was about to use thousand phoenix his friends worried about him.

Marble: It seems the battle is getting more intense by the moment and it seems Cabbon is using a legendary move!

Cabbon yells as the ground shakes yellow flames start to gather around him the intense power pushing Raziel back. He yelled as yellow flames enveloped his body and they began forming into a phoenix. Some people in the crowd yelled running out the stadium Raziel simply shocked as he powered up electricity surrounding him as the electricity began to form into a lion around him.

Kenshi: The 1000 pheonix and the thousand lion two powerful attacks often clashed against each other!

Rita: What Raziel has one of the three thousand destructive attacks!

Cabbon yelled as a giant flaming phoenix enveloped his body and a giant electric lion enveloped Raziel’s body. Cabbon yelled as he now controlled the giant phoenix charging Raziel who smiled charging Cabbon both slamming into each other creating a massive explosion as Marble jumped back flying gathering ki.

Marble: Protection Field!
Marble gathered energy in his body as he created a massive energy shield but the power of the two powerful attacks destroyed the force field sending Marble, Kenshi, Rita, and other saiyans in the crowd flying as parts of the stadium collapsed.

Meanwhile at a hospital

Barsong*Awakens* I’m fully healed and now I’m stronger!
He leaped out of the hospital bed as their was a flash of light and three armored men came out Tuffles.
Barsong: What do you guys want
Tuffle 1: You have failed to kill Super Saiyan we are sending Tuffles to come and annihilate him and anyone in our way
Barsong: Why contact me?
Tuffle 1: Snake is coming too he has some power suppressor cannons he’ll be able to take down the super saiyan all you need to do is get rid of his friends if Marble or Raziel interfere we will bring out our stronger weapons to kill them.
Barsong*Nods* Right he already has access to an incomplete form of his super saiyan power but he shall get no further I will not fail
Tuffle 1: Good
The Tuffle clicked a button and he disappeared along with the other two Tuffles he brought with him. Barsong smiled this was his chance to redeem himself after failing to kill Cabbon. He smiled opening a window and he flew out the hospital his power had now increased.

Meanwhile at the arena Cabbon and Raziel stared at each other both bleeding. They had both used a lot of power in those attacks. Raziel smiled as he powered up electricity surrounding his body as he gathered energy preparing for electric strike . Cabbon stared in awe his strongest attack hadn’t defeated Raziel. Raziel was now surrounded by electricity as he charged Cabbon who raised his hands who went to block the attack as Raziel moved at incredible speeds as electricity surrounded his body he did a powerful kick on Cabbon’s arm smashing the bracelet into pieces.

Kenshi*Emerges from Rubble * Oh no the electric strike!
Marble*Bursts out the rubble* Crap is Raziel going to finish him off righ now!
Rita: Cabbon don’t die!
Barsong*Arrives* I’m back
Kenshi: Barsong!

Barsong grabs Kenshi tossing him into some rubble he turns invisible runs behind Rita and elbows her in the back. Marble backs up as Barsong appears behind him invisible grabbing him by the throat he tosses him into some rubble and fires a ki blast at him causing an explosion.

Cabbon: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Raziel: *Smirks* aw come on your already in pain I didn’t even use a 100% electric strike
Cabbon: That was the only item I had to remember my father by!
Raziel: Really well than you didn’t have a real good dad that’s a
Cabbon: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I’m going to win!

Cabbon yelled running towards Raziel gathering energy in both of his fists as Raziel did the same both charging each other leaping into the air both slamming each other’s fists into each other’s bodies creating a massive explosion.

Narrator: And so it seems the Snake is on his way to planet Saiya to kill Cabbon and Barsong is back and now that he’s healed he’s even more powerful! Raziel has destroyed the only thing Cabbon’s father gave him awakening his power and his anger will he survive find out next time!

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:20 am

Episode: 9 Power unleashed
Narrator: Last time on the Legend of the super saiyan the battle between Cabbon and Raziel continued until the latter destroyed Cabbon’s bracelet unleashing his power and rage. Barsong returned to the tournament to destroy Cabbon’s friends and Snake is own his way.

Their was a massive explosion Raziel and Cabbon were both sent flying until they both crashed into opposite ends of the stadium. The remaining people in the crowds watched the battle shocked at the amount of power Cabbon had.

Raziel gathered electricity flaring up with power as he charged Cabbon kicking him full force sending him flying through the stadium. Raziel leaped in the air flying at Cabbon grabbing him by his head slamming his head into his knee. Raziel did a spin kick on Cabbon to send him flying towards the ground as Raziel fired a massive ki blast at Cabbon sending him flying into the arena causing a massive explosion.

Cabbon: I have to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cabbon yelled standing up as his power began rising rapidly his iris’s became greenish-blue and his hair became yellow. His hair stood on edge and his power was in the millions as Raziel leaped back “ Electric Samuri” He yelled as he transformed into a Giant Samurai made of electricity holding a sword. Cabbon simply glared at him using little effort he fired a massive blast of yellow energy that overpowered Raziel and he was reverted to normal bleeding.

Cabbon: That was a waste of time
Raziel*Barely stands* How can you have so much power

Cabbon moved at super speed grabbing Raziel’s ‘s right arm he then tossed him into the stadium and teleported in front of him throwing him in the air. He then used laser vision, sending two thin beams of energy through Raziel’s stomach.

Barsong*Fell to his knees* The power he has is incredible!!!!!!!!

Kenshi: It’s like his power has no end it’s infinite!

Marble: This is unreal!
Rita: Wow and too think Kenshi you use to beat him all the time!

Cabbon looked at Raziel” I’ll deal with you in a minute” He said moving at incredible speed appearing in front of Barsong elbowing him lightly in the stomach causing some of his bones to crack and he also coughed out a lot of blood. He fell down on the floor unconscious and seriously wounded. Cabbon teleported in front of Raziel grabbing him by the neck he than did a light kick sending Raziel flying out the stadium and through multiple buildings in the city.

Raziel:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA his power is incredible I’ve never felt this much pain in my life!

Raziel began to power up to his his maximum as his body became encased in electricity and lightning until he became pure electric energy. “Now to win this fight! He said moving at incredible speeds doing multiple punches on Cabbon which didn’t even phase him. Cabbon blinked causing Raziel to be sent flying backwards through buildings.

Back at the stadium

Crowd: *Shocked*
Kenshi: Cabbon is truly the most powerful saiyan!
Rita: I know and he’s killing Raziel!
Kenshi: I know we have to watch
Marble: I have to save Raziel!

Marble jumped in the air flying towards the fight. Raziel fired a massive blast of energy at Cabbon who walked right through the blast flicking Raziel sending him flying through the ground. Raziel got up creating a sword made of electric energy he charged Cabbon who moved at incredible speeds punching Raziel sending him flying though a building. Marble arrived flying over to Raziel seeing he was knocked unconscious.

Marble: Cabbon wins this fight
Cabbon: Obviously now that I’m king of all the Saiyans I rule planet saiya my first new law is that Raziel is under arrest Marble take him to a prison cell.
Marble: But Cabbon he’s seriously injured
Cabbon*Glares at Marble using some energy to telekinetically send Marble flying into a building* I do not care arrest him or die! Also you shall address me as master not king!
Marble: Yes master
Marble picked up Raziel flying to a prison cell.
Cabbon: My power is incredible now! And now that I’m king I can begin a quest to find my father no matter were he is I will find him!

Cabbon smiles as he reverts to normal. He smiles leaping in the air flying back to the arena saiyans in shock. Kenshi and Rita approached him.
Rita: Cabbon all that power
Kenshi: That’s unreal no one can be that strong

Cabbon: Well I am and I’m also the king of all saiyans! My first order arrest Barsong!
Some Elite Saiyans flew over to Barsong picking him up flying him to a prison cell.
Kenshi: Awesome!

A space-ship is seen entering Planet Saiya’s atmosphere heading towards the arena at high speeds. Inside the ship Snake is seen in battle armor along with many other Tuffles.
Snake: Remember kill the super saiyan and anyone in our way!

Narrator: And so it seems Cabbon with his power no longer supressed has become a super saiyan and beat Raziel unconscious. Now that he has become king of saiyans he plans to search for his father but what about Snake and the tuffles find out all this and more next time on the Legend of the Super Saiyan!

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Episode 10: Invasion

Narrator: Last time on the Legend of the Super Saiyan Cabbon unleashed his true power becoming a super saiyan. He finally defeated Raziel and had him arrested. Snake and his tuffles have arrived on planet saiya.

The spaceship moved at incredible speed landing in the middle of the arena. Snake and some Tuffles emerged in Battle armor. They all had weapons pointing them at Cabbon who smirked.

Cabbon: Leave my planet now

Snake smiled clicking the trigger firing multiple energy bullets at Cabbon who walked towards him slowly the energy bullets bouncing off him. He grabbed the weapon, ripped it in half, and kicked Snake sending him flying into the stands.

Kenshi: Who the heck are these guys
Rita: I think their tuffles
Kenshi: Well if their trying to kill Cabbon than it’s time for them to die!

Meanwhile

Marble: Raziel I have to get you to a hospital
Raziel: No, you can’t Cabbon will kill you don’t worry about me I’m going to break out of here and leave Planet Saiya
Marble: But Raziel I can’t possibly serve him he’s gone mad with power!
Raziel: It dosen’t matter you’re my best friend Marble don’t do anything stupid
Marble: *Sighs* I won’t well I guess this is good-bye
Raziel: Yes It is now go you’ve spoken to me long enough
Marble nodded flying off.

Back at the Arena

The Tuffles began firing energy bullets at Rita and Kenshi. Kenshi created an energy sword moving at incredible speeds slashing Tuffles as Rita powered up flying in the air creating five small energy balls throwing them at the tuffles than there were five massive explosions. Cabbon smiled powering up gathering ki firing a green blast” Saiya Wave! He yelled as the blast finished off most of the tuffles.

Snake: His power is so great!

Snake clicked a button and his armor glowed. Snake clicked some buttons sending a message to some body.

Snake used a jet-pack to fly in his space-ship closing the door leaving the few remaining Tuffles stranded. The ship flew in the air Snake clicking buttons creating a giant energy cannon which fired a massive blast at Cabbon who smiled firing a ki blast overpowering the cannon’s blast and destroying the space-ship eradicating Snake. He then sent a ki ball at the remaining tuffles destroying them.

Kenshi: Wow Cabbon your power is incredible!
Cabbon: Yes it is and now that I’ve won the tournament I’m going to leave planet saiya
Rita: What!?!
Kenshi: You just became king!
Cabbon: The reason I became king was so that I could go search for my father
Kenshi: But isn’t he dead?

Cabbon: Well no, I don’t think he’s dead the saiyans said they could never find him but I will
Rita: But if he’s alive and hiding their must be a reason
Cabbon: Right and I’m going to find out why.
Kenshi: Dude come on you can’t go
Cabbon: Yes were going
Rita: We?
Cabbon: Of course all three of us are going I’m going to leave Marble in charge of planet Saiya until we come back
Kenshi: *Sighs* Were going to search for someone who’s been gone for years
Cabbon: Yup we’ll meet me here tomorrow morning that’s when were leaving

As he said that he leaped in the air flying off to the king’s mansion his new home. He moved at high speeds bursting in. He saw Marble was in their looking quite sad but he didn’t really care. He smiled as he walked over to marble.

Cabbon: Marble I’m leaving on a trip tomorrow I’m leaving you in charge
Marble: What sir?
Cabbon: I have to go and your in charge understand?
Marble: Yes sir!
Cabbon: good than I’m going to relax

He said leaping in the air flying off to the hot-tub. He stayed in the hot-tub for about thirty minutes until he got out changed clothes and went to bed.

Outside the arena

The mysterious man arrived seeing the remains of dead Tuffle bodies. He smiled walking around finding a destroyed ship and Snake’s upper body. He looked down at Snake the now dead Tuffle picking up his body.

Snake: Now it’s time to make you into the ultimate weapon” He said grabbing him flying into the sky.

Narrator: It seems Cabbon, Kenshi, and Rita have defeated Snake and the tuffles. Now Cabbon plans to search for his father and he’s leaving Marble in charge. And who exactly is this mysterious man and what are his plans with Snake’s body. Find out all this and Legend of the Super Saiyan!

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Episode 11:Departure

Narrator: Last time on the Legend of the Super Saiyan Snake and some Tuffles tried to kill Cabbon and his friends but they easily defeated them. Cabbon revealed his plans to search for his father and the mysterious man came to take Snake’s body.

The next morning at 10:00 am

Cabbon awoke already changing into some blue pants an orange short-sleeved T shirt. He flew towards the arena carrying a spaceship. He arrived setting the space-ship down on the ground on the destroyed arena. He smiled as he closed his eyes sensing Kenshi and Rita were on their way. He smiled as he clicked some buttons opening the door to his space-ship. He walked inside he had gotten the best ship on planet Saiya. Eventually Kenshi and Rita arrived.

Kenshi: He’s already got lots of fancy equipment
Rita: Yeah this is the biggest space-ship I’ve ever seen!
Cabbon came out of the space-ship.
Cabbon: Hey guys you finally made it are you guys ready to go?
Kenshi and Rita: Yeah let’s go!

Kenshi and Rita entered the ship and the door-behind them closed. Cabbon smiled as he walked around the ship showing them the various rooms. They each went to a room unpacking their bags as Cabbon walked off to the control room clicking some buttons and the ship took off flying in the air. Cabbon smiled as he left the control room.

Meanwhile on planet Saiya

Marble entered the prison ordering the elite Saiyans to release Raziel and send him to a hospital immediately the elite saiyans nodded releasing him flying to a hospital.

Marble: Now I’m in charge finally! Now I’m in charge and there’s no one above me ahahahah ahahahahaha aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* eerie music plays*
Marble flies off in the air laughing manically.

Meanwhile on the ship
Kenshi: So you left Marble in charge of planet vegeta
Cabbon: Yeah
Rita: How do you know he won’t start wars and stuff
Cabbon I don’t know……

Meanwhile at a lab on planet Tuffle
Mysterious man: So the surgery will work
Scientist: Yes it will this is a genius plan
Mysterious man: Yes now that the plan has worked we will be able to not only kill the Super Saiyan but him.
Scientist: Yes we must stop him he’s getting very blood-thirsty
Mysterious man: Don’t worry once our weapon is complete the unknown warrior and the super saiyan shall die!
Scientist: Right we are avoiding his henchmen Azul
Mysterious man: Well she’s on her way to the planet Pasha were safe for now

Meanwhile

Cabbon*reading on a computer* Wow the computer has every file on planet Saiya and has the move-set of most of the saiyans!
Kenshi: Yeah that’s so cool so were are we going?
Cabbon: Planet Pasha
Rita: Why their
Cabbon: It says here my father’s mission was to get a powerful energy source and a man known as Mako knows which planet to go to obtain the energy source
Kenshi: so were’ completing your dad’s mission?

Cabbon: Kind of well Mako knows were my father is right? So if we find him we go to the planet and learn about my dad
Rita:Easier said than done
Cabbon: With me around we shouldn’t have any problems
Kenshi: Yeah just because you’re the strongest saiyan dosen’t mean you’re the strongest in the universe.
Cabbon: Look nothing in this universe can harm me.
Rita: a bit over confident?
Cabbon: Yeah well were almost their

Meanwhile on planet Pasha

A woman was seen walking on planet pasha as she approached a man grabbing him by the neck lifting him in the air.
?????: Tell me where is Mako?
Man: Please Azul I don’t know
Azul: You don’t know

She tosses him into a wall powering up firing a blast of light blue ki at him destroying him. Azul smiled as people began running around screaming in terror as she powered up laughing firing ki blasts destroying people. She laughed manically.

Azul: I’ll find Mako no matter what!

On the ship
The space-ship began moving at incredible speed as it began getting closer to planet Pasha. The ship entered Pasha’s atmosphere moving at incredible speed landing near a city. The three Saiyans emerged from the ship.
Cabbon: I since a strong power-level here
Rita: We should avoid it because

As she talked Cabbon and Kenshi flew off towards the high-power level and Rita sighed.

Rita: They never listen! Well I’m going to search for Mako
She began to walk deciding it was better she didn’t want to be detected she wanted to search for Mako in secrete.

Narrator: And so our heroes journey continues as the heroes begin the search for Cabbon’s father until. Apparently the mysterious man and a scientist are building a weapon to kill Cabbon and some unknown warrior. And one of the unknown warrior’s henchmen Azul has been sent to Pasha in search off Mako. Why is she searching for mako find out next time on the Legend of the Super Saiyan!

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:22 am

Episode 12: The power of a wise man

Narrator: Last time on Legend of the Super Saiyan Cabbon,Rita, and Kenshi arrived on Planet Pasha in search for Mako. They sensed a high power level and went towards the power level looking for a challenge as Rita is now beginning the search for Mao alone. And the Unknown warrior has sent one of his henchmen to find Mako.

Cabbon and Kenshi began flying at high speeds towards Azul’s location both had wide smile’s on their face they loved ignoring Rita and they could never resist a fight. They also thought this high-power level may be from Mako himself. They continued flying until they saw an explosion and heard yelling Cabbon flew seeing a girl had just fired a ki blast.

Cabbon: Woah you can’t go around randomly killing people
Kenshi: But don’t we do that?
Cabbon: Um……. No were hired!
Azul: Look I don’t know who you are and I don’t really care but you should leave or you’ll end up like these people.
Cabbon: No! Now you listen tell me do you know where Mako is?!?
Kenshi: Tell us know!
Azul: How about no instead Let’s have some fun

She said disappearing as she used her hyper speed movement in and in a flash she kneed Kenshi in the stomach causing him to fall to the ground. She than fired a strong blast of ki at him sending him flying backwards into a house.

Cabbon: I’ll kick you a

Cabbon suddenly yelled as Azul was in front of him kneeing him in the gut she than grabbed his neck lifting him in the air with her left hand. She opened her right hand and fired a blast of light blue energy point blank. A massive explosion was seen and a yell was heard.

Kenshi*Emerges from the house* I’ll kill you! Energy formation Sword!
As he yelled he created an energy blade leaping at Azul doing multiple slashes all missing as she moved at hyper speed doing several punches on Kenshi as the injured Cabbon was seen flying at Azul body slamming her into the ground. Azul lifted him in the air with her right leg and used a ki blast to send him flying in the air as Kenshi charged only to elbowed in the chest. His energy blade disappeared as he fell to his knee’s coughing up blood.

Azul: This is so much fun!
Kenshi” I can’t loose Energy formation blast!

He yelled powering up as he fired a massive blast of energy point blank at Azul who was heard muttering “Schermo in su”. Kenshi had a smile on his face as he thought he had killed Azul but instead she was perfectly fine and energy shield around her. The energy field around her began to fade as she smirked moving at Hyper speed kicking Kenshi sending him flying.

Cabbon: That’s it now to show you my real power*Flares up with power but he doesn’t turn SSJ*
Cabbon: Wait a minute I’m not transforming!
Kenshi: WHAT Didn’t you practice???!!!!!
Cabbon: Um no I thought I could do it at will and

Azul charged using hyper speed kneeing Cabbon she than leaped in the air firing a massive blast at Kenshi. She began to fly higher in the air

Azul: I don’t have time to torture you guys as much I want too. I’ll be back late

She flew off at hyper speed as Kenshi was plummeting towards the ground.

Meanwhile
Rita was seen flying all over the planet she had sensed the battle but she couldn’t interfere Kenshi and Cabbon were both stronger than him. What could she possibly do to help them right now her focus should be on finding Mako. She eventually found an old man and she began to approach him.
Rita: Have you heard of a man named Mako?
Old man: I think I might have? Young laddie why would you be searching for a man like him?
Rita: Well I’m trying to find him for a friend. He knows something my friend really wants to know
Old man: Yes Cabbon wants to know were his father is?
Rita: Yes and WAIT How did you know that*Jumps back*
Old man: Calm down I’m Mako one of the smartest beings in the universe a Kaioshin
Rita: WHAT!
Mako: Yes as for were his father is last I know is he was doing some project with tuffles on the planet enzock.
Rita: Enzock how can we get to Enzock alive? We’ll die!
Mako: yes you are much to weak but I have the power to unlock potential watch young girl
Rita: I’m 17
Mako: Shut up!*He touches her forehead and her power flares up to 90,000*
Rita: Woah!!!!
Mako : Yes now you’d better find your friends and bring them here their dieing as we speak.
Rita: You wait till know to tell me?
Mako: Better hurry….

Rita flared up with power flying off to Cabbon and Kenshi’s location. She could barely sense their ki they were dieing.

Narrator: And so it seems Cabbon cannot use his super saiyan powers at will and because of that he and Kenshi are now dieing after a brutal beating from one of the Unknown warrior’s henchmen. Is this the end of these two saiyan warriors or can Rita using her newfound power get them to Mako in time.

Last edited by Sylar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:22 am

Episode 13: Save your friends !
Narrator: Last time on Legend Cabbon got his ass kicked how’s that for a recap!
Theme song: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Rita was heading towards Cabbon and Kenshi’s location starting to speed up she was much faster with her recent increase in power.
Rita: Damn that old man he just now told me that my friends are dying! I’ve got to hurry and get them to Mako before it’s too late. I wonder how Marble’s doing on planet Vegeta.

At the royal castle
Marble: Come on everybody party! *Starts playing it’s Hot in here*
Saiyans:*dancing*
Marble: Yeah!

Back with Rita
She stopped flying forward and began to fly down stopping right before she collided into the unconscious Cabbon and Kenshi. She reached down picking both of them up and began flying in the air.

Rita: Good I sense their barely alive I’ll have to fly as fast as I can If I want to make it to Mako in time!
Azul: *Fliies right by her at hyper speed* I’ve got to find him
Rita: Woah that’s the same power I sensed Cabbon and Kenshi fighting I better hurry and get these uys to Mako if we want to stand a chance against powers like her.

Back with Azul
Azul: I have to find him *Continues flying around until bumping to somebody* Master I
????: I assume you haven’t found Mako yet instead you were beating the crap out of saiyans!
Azul: Unknown Warrior I
?????:*Grabs her by her neck* If your not going to be useful I might as well absorb your abilities I can make much better use of them than you.
Azul:*No, please just give me a little more time I can find Mako!!!!
Unknown Warrior: You have 60 minutes if you haven’t found him by than you die!* He than tosses her aside sending her flying into the ground.

Back with Rita
Finally after a long flight Rita arrived at Mako’s house flying infront of the house knocking Mako came to the door opening the door.
Mako: I’m glad you made it in time I sense large evil presences on this planet. I’ve also sensed that the old king of Planet Saiya Raziel has escaped imprisonment and is traveling to the Tuffel planet.
Rita: Why would he be doing that?
Mako: I think I may know but first let me heal your friends and give them a power boost.
Rita: Right * She puts their bodies down and watched Mako heal them and increase their power*
Kenshi*flares up to 400,000* Wow I’m much stronger
Cabbon:*Flares up to 1,000,000* Me too!
Mako: Hello Cabbon
Cabbon: *Jumps back and gathers ki energy in his right hand* I have no clue how you know my name start talking fattie!
Mako: I am not fat! I am MERELY ASSUMING the form of a fat man IM in the disguise you ignorant saiyan!!!! Now you will not disrespect me for I am one of the strongest Kaioshin son of the ruler of all existence so you better not talk smack to me before I erase you from existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His anger literally caused flame to burst out the ground and the entire galaxy to shake in fear.

Rita*Runs over to Cabbon whispering the situation and does the same to Kenshi*
Kenshi: Oh! Cabbon wasn’t really going to attack us* gets on knees and prays god help me*
Mako: Why should I when you have this disrespectful friend
Cabbon: What?
Kenshi: Oh right you’re the Kaioshin forgot. So I prayed that I would get this really cool spaceship it wasn’t that much all my friends had them why couldn’t I get it?
Mako: I was tired of giving them out go to the store and buy them
Cabbon: *Whispering* Jerk
Mako: If you say another word I won’t tell you about your father.

Cabbon: You know about him?
Mako: Of course he visited me before on some quest to save the universe from the ultimate destroyer he had brought some saiyans with him along with some Tuffel’s they had teamed up to come up with some sort of weapon to stop the destroyer
Cabbon: Oh crap! Is this destroyer real
Mako: Yes and he’s somewhere on this planet!
Kenshi: Oh Cabbon just remembered I’m really busy and can’t help you find your dad
Rita: I’ve got the flu*Imitates coughing noises*
Cabbon: Cowards, so where is my father?
Mako: Hold on he came to me with the tuffels and saiyans claiming that their was a secrete organization on planet Tuffel and than that they to know the location of some power source top power this incredible weapon. I knew the universe was in danger and I know their intentions were good so I told them the location. They left and the same day their was a massive attack on the planet and I could no longer sense his lifeforce.
Cabbon: So Raziel was right all along my father is gone
Mako: Yes, Cabbon I am sorry

Cabbon: No!!!! I endangered my friends lives for nothing battled the king of saiyans and trained all my life just to leave home one day to find my father.
Kenshi: It’s okay buddy maybe he’s still alive
Rita: Yeah maybe he’s in another dimension or something
Cabbon: No, he’s not I can never find my father I realize that
Kenshi: Are we going home than away from crazy women with magical powers and universe destroyers?
Rita: Shut up!
Cabbon: Now I’m going to finish my father’s mission I’m going to kill the Destroyer to avenge my father.
Kenshi*Sighs: Well than I guess I’ll have to help you
Rita: Right let’s go?
Kenshi: But where?
Cabbon: The girl from earlier we can find her I suspect she may have some sort of connection to the destroyer!
Rita: Let’s go
Kenshi*Facepalms* I should have picked friends who don’t want to get me killed…

And with that they flew off heading off to the Azul’s location.
The mysterious man walked in Mako’s house.
Mysterious man: They fell for your lies?
Mako: Yeah they did Hook, line and sinker.

Narrator: And so It seems Mako has helped Cabbon and Kenshi grow stronger but will the their newfound powers be enough to take on the Destoyer of the universe and Azul? Also who exactly is the Unknown warrior and the Mysterious man. Finally who’s side is Mako on find out that on more on the next Legend of the super Saiyans!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:03 am

Episode 14 Hunt for the Magical Girl!
Narrator: Last time a godly being tricked three saiyan teenagers wow that was a very intelligent feat. Anyway oh and that weird old man and Mako have somehow tricked the heroes how I don’t know I’m just the narrator enjoy this chapter!
Cabbon, Kenshi, and Rita were headed off to Azul’s location they could sense her large power level she was probably still searching for Mako, but they had something else to search for the Destroyer of the universe.
Kenshi: So Cabbon do you really think we can beat the Destroyer
Cabbon: Of course my powers are incredible!
Rita: Yeah, but Kenshi told me you weren’t able to use them at will
Cabbon: Don’t worry I’m positive I can use them
Kenshi: If your wrong I’m positive were going to die.
Cabbon: Oh come on were the good guys we can win
Rita: How does being the good guy help exactly?
Cabbon: Because evil never wins
Kenshi: You seriously watch too much television
Cabbon: Yeah your right, but who cares hey I sense her power she’s close by but lower to the ground destroying another village

The trio began to fly down towards the village already able to see flames and smell Smoke. Azul was firing blasts of ki tearing up the village. The trio landed surrounding Azul.

Cabbon: How’s your killing spree going?
Azul: Leave now I’m searching for Mako!
Rita: You should be worrying about yourself
Kenshi: Were here to ask you some questions about the Destoyer?
Azul: I have no idea what your talking about I have no team to fight no leave before I’m forced to give you an early death.
Cabbon:No!!!!!!
Azul: Idiots*Flies into the air and fires a massive ki blast at Kenshi*
Kenshi:*Reflects it* Now than *Flares up to 400,000*
Azul: * Flares up to 500,000
Rita:*Flares up to 90,000* on second thought I’ll sit this fight out

Cabbon flies in the air flaring up to 1,000,000
Azul: WOAH that much power???
Kenshi: Incredible and Cabbon isn’t even using his Transformation!
Azul: *Thinking* Crap this may be more than I can handle I have to get the boss*Starts to fly away*

Rita:*GET back here*Fires multiple blasts at Azul*
Cabbon:*Flies in front of her* Now answer the questions about he destroyer?
Azul: Who are you talking about?
Kenshi: I’ll refresh your memory energy formation sword

Kenshi suddenly had an energy sword and charged Azul trying to slash her she turned around dodging only for Cabbon to deliver a powerful kick sending her flying into the ground. He gathered energy and fired a ki blast at her.

Azul: I won’t loose

She leaped backwards flying in the air as the blast hit the ground creating a massive explosion sending her flying through the almost completely destroyed village. Cabbon flew at her punching her in the stomach than kicking her in the head sending her flying in the air. He gathered energy in his right hand and fired a blast which slammed into her sending her flying into the air.

Rita: Wow she’s going all the way into space
Kenshi: She’ll die from lack of oxygen or when she crashes into the moon probably

High in the air

Azul:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Azul continued to scream in pain the higher she flew the less oxygen their was and soon she would be sent out in space where she would die from lack of oxygen. Suddenly the Unknown warrior appeared kicking the blast away and grabbing her
Unknown warrior: Time’s up prepare to die you useless excuse for a warrior
Azul: No, wait it was him the chosen one I

Before she could finish he delivered a powerful punch to her face sending her flying into the village creating a massive crater. The Unknown warrior(UW) flew down slamming both of his feet into her stomach causing her to cough out lots of blood. He got of f of her and began to slam her into the ground repeatly flaring up to 2,000,000. Cabbon, Kenshi, and Rita watched in horror as the warrior brutally beat Azul.

Kenshi: It’s him he has to be the destroyer!
Cabbon: Your right his power is increadible this guy is the destroyer and he killed my father!!!!!!
Rita: Cabbon don’t do anything stupid
Cabbon: I won’t I’m just going to kill him*Flies towards the UW*
Kenshi: No! Retard*Flies after him*

Narrator: And so the story of Legend continues. It seems the hunt for Azul is over as they have found the Unkown warrior and a true battle has begun.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Episode 15: A Son’ Vengeance

Narrator: Last Time on the Legend of the Super Saiyans, Cabbon, Rita, and Kenshi went in search of Azul in hopes of getting more info on the location of the Ultimate Destroyer. After a brief battle, the Unknown Warrior who she was working for her brutally beat her to death and now a battle has begun between the Saiyans and the unknown warrior.

Cabbon flew forward throwing a punch at the UW, who easily dodged grabbing the saiyan and tossing him aside. Cabbon yelled as he flew into a nearby building, and suddenly Kenshi and Rita unleashed a barrage on the being who had physically overpowered their ally.

UW: None of you can stop me! I’m on a mission, and I’ll tear you all to shreds!
Rita: Who is this guy!? How can we stop him!
Kenshi:Rita come on keep firing, we have to let Cabbon escape the rubble!
Rita:What’s he gonna do, he can’t even control his golden energy and

The UW tired of the conversation ensuing, had moved at superhuman speeds and kneed them both in their abdomen’s. He grabbed Kenshi by the head slamming him in the ground and spinning sending out various balls of ki causing an explosion, that then evolved into a smoke-screen. As the smoke began to clear, Cabbon suddenly appeared infront of the UW grabbing him and opening his mouth unleashing a beam of light purple ki.

UW: I have no time to deal with weaklings!
Cabbon: How are you unharmed! That was a full powered mouth blast!
Kenshi: DON’T TELL HIM!

UW let out a laugh, raising his hand gathering ki and drawing on elemental energy as well. He created a blast of fire and realeased it sending it towards the young kings’s allies. Cabbon instantly flew forward right infront of the fire- blast and a massive explosion went off the Unknown Warrior laughing manically.

UW: I SMELL BLOOD!

The smoke began to clear from the fire blast, a heavily bleeding Cabbon seen. UW began walking over to him, as Kenshi once again used energy formation forming a massive shield. Then he used the technique again to create various cannons across the shield, and he waved his hand diagonally setting the cannons off sending a barrage of ki blasts into the bloodthirsty fire manipulator. The warrior walked right through the barrage of ki blasts and smashed through the shield picking up Cabbon, and forming a ki ball in his right hand prepared to finish the battle.

UW: That’s an interesting technique you have there. I wonder what I could do with an attack, with some much potency for destruction!
Kenshi: Yeah and I’m going to use it on you!

He began to form several arrows made of energy, and then one by one sent them at the warrior. UW threw Cabbon towards one of the energy arrows, and charged towards Kenshi dodging all his attacks in zig zag motion. In seconds he was in front of Kenshi grabbing him and pinning him down laughing as there was a white light surrounding both of them, as the warrior gained more power and Kenshi’s began running out of ki.

Cabbon: That blast put me down for good, but I can’t let this fire shooting maniac kill them, and the rest of the planet! I have to defend my home! I can’t loose!

Cabbon began thinking of a way, he could possibly save the others. Rita pissed created an energy ball and threw it at the UW. A massive explosion took place, and once again the UW was unharmed and Kenshi nearly drained of all his energy as the UW stood up his power level now 2,000,400. He laughed surrounding himself in ki energy and then he formed ki blades made of ki using Kenshi’s technique.

UW: Yes, the boy’s powers are impressive indeed!
Rita: KENSHI!
UW: Shut up he’s fine, I simply absorbed his power, this energy formation technique is amazing!

He sent out several ki blasts all flying towards Rita, who flew in the air to try and dodge, many of the blades cutting Rita’s arms, and logs but no decapitation was done. UW clapped and all the blades exploded and a loud ear piercing scream was heard. Then, the saiyan female fell several feet before crashing into the ground.

UW: Now then one aerial Fire Blast, and I can move on to gain real power!

He began to hover, and then fly high in the air tapping into his elemental energy. His eyes wide open, the crazed killer created a ball of fire in his hand.

UW:BUUUUUUUUURN!

He yelled and released another fire blast and then a massive explosion was seen the entire area had been decimated, and he laughed no longer sensing life-force as he flew to the massive crater created from his signature technique.

UW: That was simple

Suddenly the warrior was sent flying from a punch, Cabbon was hovering surrounding in dark golden energy, his hair having taken on a reddish tint. The king of all saiyans, had once again assumed the incomplete Super Saiyan state, Gigia Super Saiyajin his power level having soared to 3,000,000. He threw his friend’s bodies to the ground and began to smile.

Cabbon: Let’s finish THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator: After the Unknown Warrior brutally murdered his henchmen for not finding Mako and battle ensued against the trio. Now it seems Cabbon has entered GSSJ, right after UW attempted to finish the fight? Who will win the fight for Planet Pasha Cabbon or UW, find out next time on Legend of the Super Saiyans!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Episode 16: Incomplete Rage

Narrator: Last time on Legend of the Super Saiyans, an epic fight began between Cabbon, Rita, Kenshi, and The Unknown warrior. After a devastating battle, Cabbon entered the GSSJ state to take on his opponent.

Cabbon just laughed as the dark golden ki surrounded him and he flew forward punching the UW in the gut, then kneeing him in the forehead. He grabbed the UW spinning around and tossing the the tower of muscle through the ground then flew forward and body slammed the UW.

Cabbon:GRR~
UW: What are you!!!! The Savage power I must wield it!

He reached out to grab Cabbon wanting to gain his GSSJ powers, but Cabbon grabbed his hand and slammed it into the warrior’s head. He grabbed UW’s arm and began slamming it into his head repeatedly, before grabbing UW by the neck and flying in the air. He began to choke UW with one hand and performed a barrage of kicks with his right leg!.

UW: I WANT YOUR POWER!

He began to power up creating tons of energy bombs around them, and laughed making them explode and also using a fire blast at the same time. The combination of explosively dangerous attacks sent the GSSJ flying into the ground creating a crater within a crater. Cabbon laughed as he began to mix the dark golden energy with white energy and then formed the energy coating technique he used against Raziel, except the white glowing aura was dark yellow,.

Cabbon:HAAAAAAA
Uw: Crap, well your power hasn’t risen!

The UW gathered flame in each hands and prepared to blast Cabbon’s friends to smithereens. He unleashed the two blasts, and Cabbon charged forward easily kicking both blasts away. Then he flew in the air punching UW ripping through the skin in his abdomen and pulling his fist out before it went all the way through the beast’s stomach. His right hand now surrounded in blood he began beating the UW in the face, who then unleashed another fire blast.

UW:NOW NO MORE PLAY TIME!

The UW then flared up to 3,400,000 surpassing Cabbon he charged forward, grabbing him his hand receiving minor burns from the GSSJ state as he began to choke Cabbon, flaring up to 4,000,000. He laughed going for an elbow strike to damage Cabbon’s nose and send him flying into the ground. The UW flew to the ground watching as Cabbon ran out of energy to maintain the energy coating.

UW: Ready for pain?

He laughed manically as he summoned a dark golden aura, his power flaring to 7,000,000 and Cabbon laughing summoning energy once again for the Thousand Phoenix Technique. He gathered energy and formed it into a giant Phoenix made of flaming ki. He laughed manically as he charged UW who summoned a large blal of fire and charged into Cabbon a massive explosion going off the whole planet shaking and the ground beneath them tearing apart.

…………………………
Hours later on planet Pasha armed soldiers were seen placing small metallic boxes all around the city were the battle between the two GSSJ level beings had battled. There were no survivors, these were Tuffles armed and the Mysterious Man seen.

MM: The new Project is almost done, when it is we can prevent mindless death like this from occurring
Soldier: But this isn’t right? How could someone wreak such carnage?
MM: I don’t know, this is the reason Project Savior, were here to prevent chaos like this
Soldier: Can we use the new Project?
MM: Of course it’s really almost complete, we’ll need to in the mean time avoid beings like the Unknown Warrior
Soldier: Right
MM: Good, go tell General Brigade about the progress of the new project.

The Soldier nodded leaving to find General Brigade, and MM looked down at the ground thinking of all the innocent people who had died that day.

………………
A man was seen with a scarred back, spiky light black hair, and blue jean pants. The shirtless man looked over the bodies of Cabbon, Rita, and Kenshi. All of the bodies were injured and in Rejuvenation tubes. It seemed the man had the bodies and the tubes in some underground lab and he looked around heading towards a screen typing in some buttons Raziel appearing on the screen.

Man: I’ve got them, there all being healed
Raziel: What about the Unknown warrior?
Man: No, so I’m glad you successfully escaped your prison on Planet Saiya
Raizel: Yeah, after I got medical treatment it was simple. I overpowered the guards and escaped. Although I think our video recording technology got the whole thing on tape, and only certain people know how to get rid of the evidence
Man:And?
Raziel: Well there all to afraid to do so,
Man: Well this is bad
Raziel: Well, Seazen you need to get out of there and meet up with me, were heading to Enzock.
Seazen: The planet filled with anarchy and destruction?
Raziel: Yeah, there’s a Kaioshin there we need to meet
Seazen: I’ll grab my research and I’ll be ready to go.

Narrator: It seems that Cabbon, Rita, and Kenshi have all been saved by Seazen a scientist who is reviving the trio in a Rejuvenation tube. Where is the Unknown Warrior, and what happanned when Cabbon and UW clashed? Why is Raziel heading to Enzock, and who is the Kaioshin there looking for? Who’s MM, & General Brigade, what is their plan to deal with the UW? Find out all of this and more on the next Legend of the Super Saiyans!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 am

Episode 17: Going to Enzock!

Narrator: Last time on the Legend of the Super Saiyans an epic battle took place between the GSSJ powered Cabbon and Unknown Warrior. After an epic battle, we were shown they had been saved by one of Raziel’s allies Seazen. It also seems The Mysterious Man has lead the Tuffles to Planet Pasha to and Raizel is heading to Enzock!

A large circular space-ship was seen moving through the vast emptiness of space, the only light coming from distant stars. Inside the space-ship, Raziel was seen sitting down on a three seat couch with red leather. Seanzen was typing at a large control panel in a room near the area were Raziel was.

Raziel: How long till we get to Enzock?
Seazen: It will take a while calm down!
Raziel: I’m sorry, we just need to get the Kaishion, get the info, and then meet up with Cabbon again.
Seazen: Last time you guys met, he used that golden energy and nearly killed you.
Raziel: “Nearly” killed me, if we get the info from the Kaioshin, I can prove that the saiyans really did search for his father, and gain some information we need
Seazen: Well, I just hope your right we only have two more hours before we arrive on Planet Enzock.

……………………….
Cabbon and the Unknown’s warriors attacks clashed, lights flashed, and there was a gargantuan explosion. After that a large surge of power was felt all around the planet from the blood-thirsty killer, and a noise was heard. The outline of a tailed warrior, with saiyan armor was seen as the smoke began to clear. His power level was a mere 50,000 and he was skilled in the art of Telekenesis. He used his object moving ability to pick up the fallen saiyans, which included Cabbon who had went down after clashing his ultimate attack against the Unknown Warrior’s fire blast.

The smoke continued to clear, as the UW charged his opponent. Cabbon began to grunt still awake, as the smoke cleared and the saiyan had vanished with the three saiyans.

???: Everything will be fine

The man simply moved the three saiyans once again with his mind placing them in rejuvenation tubes, which began to fill with healing liquid. Oxygen masks were attached to their faces, as the liquid went past their upper bodies

Cabbon: Who are you?
???: A friend now rest….rest….

Cabbon jumped up, bursting out of the rejuvenation tube, flaring up with power. His armor was gone, he was wearing spandex shorts, and he spotted some clothes. He looked around, the man was gone.

Cabbon: I lost to the Unknown Warrior! Then the teleporting man saved me! I have to find out how that man teleported, no who was he! Where’s the Unknown Warrior!!!

He then stopped, and turned to see Rita.. in only her panties and bra. His mouth began to water and he smiled.

Cabbon: Kenshi has to see this, I can’t believe Rita’s only 18, with breasts that big!

He went over to Kenshi and used a small beam of ki to cut open his glass, and Keshi fall to the ground. Cabbon shook him and he jumped up

Kenshi: YOUR

Cabbon put his hand over his friend’s mouth and pointed to the nearby stack of clothing.

Cabbon:Ssshh were fine..I lost to the Uknown warrior, but some man who could teleport saved us. I think he was a Saiyan, but look Rita’s half naked!
Kenshi: *Nose bleeds*AAAAwesome! Wait let’s strip her!
Cabbon: If she wakes up, she’ll kill us
Kenshi: We don’t have to wake her up
Cabbon: I like your thinking

Ten minutes later, a fully clothed Rita is seen pissed standing over the bruised and bleeding, Cabbon and Kenshi.

Rita: That outta teach you PERVERTS!
Cabbon: But I couldn’t resist
Rita: SHUT UP! We need to focus on getting out of here, and finding out were we are!
Cabbon: Were in a lab obviously, *looks around* We need to get moving though, we have to find the teleporting man
Rita: Well that’s a good description, he can teleport that’s it?
Cabbon: He has saiyan armor
Rita: Like every other Saiyan who performs missions on Planet Vegeta…
Cabbon: Fine then, I think we should head to Enzock. That’s were Mako said the Destroyer killed my father, and the rest of the people working in the project
Kenshi: That sounds scary….
Rita: Yeah, but we’ve already nearly gotten killed twice, might as well make it so it wasn’t for nothing

Minutes later, the group exit the small lab and learn there on a gardening planet. They split up to search for space-ships and minutes later re-group*

Rita: Okay all the space-ships are real expensive so we can bargain and
Kenshi: Shut up, were SAIYANS!
Cabbon: Let’s blow stuff up, grab a ship and leave
Rita:But

Cabbon began firing a barrage of ki blasts causing various explosions, and Kenshi created an energy blade moving at extreme speeds slashing through civilians.

Kenshi: LET’s GO!

Rita sighed, and the trio flew forward heading towards the space-ship area.

……………….
The Saiyan Duo’s space-ship neared the atmosphere of dark planet, and as soon as they entered the atmosphere an onslaught of attacks ensued. Missiles, laser beams, and even energy beams tore the ship up. Raizen had erected an energy-field to protect Seazen and himself as they flew forward several men in armor unleashing attacks.

Raziel: Well then were here
Seazen: This place is insane!
Raziel: Well, there’s all sorts of creatures here. There various dictators, war worlds, and other dangerous people trying to conquer the planet.
Seazen: Why would a Kaioshin be here?
Raziel: It’s a long story, I’ll tell you later. First however

He flew to the ground, and the shield vanished the men all pointed their ki blasters at him, and Seazen.

Raziel: Calm down!! I’m looking for an elementor! A man named
???:Ice
Raziel: Is that

The 5 ft, 9 inch tall grabbed Raizen and ice began to form. The former saiyan king turned around, quickly performing a spin kick to Ice’s neck.
Ice: Your as strong as ever Razzy.
Raziel: It is you? The rumors are true, you did murder all those ice elementors
Ice: Look stay out of my business? Why are you on Enzock, you have a planet to be running
Raziel: Not any more… I need to find… Saki..
Ice: Saki? Mako’s brother? The rogue Kaishin
Raziel: Yeah…
Ice: Fine, you did teach me how to fly, so might as well repay you…follow me.

Narrator: Now it seems Cabbon’s mission to finish his father’s work gets harder and harder, with the Unknown Warrior’s location unknown? How will he find Seazen the teleporting saiyan, and who is Ice? What are his origins, and why is Saki exiled? Find out all of this and more on Legend of the Super Saiyans!

Last edited by Sylar on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Chapter 18: Saki, the drunken goddess!

Ice flew off in the sky, Raziel and Seazen taking off going after him. The three of them began flying, and below them the torn down buildings, and fire could be soon..

Raziel: How long till we get to Saki?
Ice: It won’t be long, so who’s your friend?
Seazen: By the way I’m Seazen, Raziel’s main pilot.

Minutes later they arrived at a small fortress, unlike the rest of the planet no fighting was seen in this area. They landed in front of the main palace building in the area, which was made of pearls.

Seazen: Wow this place is beautiful!
Raziel: Yes fit for a queen, so Saki’s here?
Ice: Yes, also fair warning watch what you say to her. She’s very powerful
Raziel: I’ve seen some pretty intense powers, I think I’m fine
Seazen: Same here
Ice: Idiots.. Whatever follow me

Ice began walking, the two saiyans following. After around ten minutes, they arrived in a giant room with purple carpets, long table’s filled with food, and classical music playing.

???: ICE! WHO HAVE YOU BROUGHT TO MY PALACE!
Ice: Forgive me, Mistress Saki these are two friends of mine, I met up with?
Saki: Friends? You have friends on Enzock and their, well then I’m Saki

A bright flash of light is seen, and a lady appears in front of the three warriors.

Saki: If you’ve come to fight me, I’ll give you one chance to leave before I murder you just like the other 200 saiyans before you two.
Seazen: 200?!
Raziel: No, I’ve come seeking answers.
Saki: Answers? A saiyan who wants to have a conversation, instead of bashing someone’s head in?
Raziel: Yes, they deal with your brother Mako
Saki: MAKO?! I want nothing to do with my brother?
Raziel: Yes you will? You’ve heard of the Ultimate Destroyer? Well Mako is planning to get his powers, and use them to get revenge on the other Kaioshin.
Saki: Really? Why should I care, me and him were both banished.
Raziel: I’ll tell you why, I have proof that you didn’t help your brother commit the crime, that got you banished….
…………………………………….
Cabbon was seen laying back on a coach drinking a soda, and Kenshi was laying on the floor sleeping, while Rita was reading a magazine.

Cabbon: Man that was fun!
Rita: Stop talking about the reckless actions we took! We tore apart a city, just to steal space-ship? All we had to do, was fly to the ship area and steal one!
Cabbon: But my way, was muuuuch more fun! Very Happy
Rita: No, it was much more stupid!
Cabbon: Whatever, how long till we get to Enzock?
Rita: Well with the ship we stole we should be there in about an hour
Cabbon: That’s great once were there we need to find out where the Ultimate Destroyer killed my father.
Rita: Right, about that. Is that even possible?
Cabbon: It will be once we get there…

Rita sighed and continued to read the magazine.

……………
Saki: So my brother wants to absorb the powers of the Destroyer, and so does this Unknown Warrior?
Raziel: Yes
Saki: How do you want me to help?
Raziel: Simple.. I know someone who has enough power to kill your brother. I need two things. I need find your brother, and I need to know…how to kill an immortal man….
Saki: Twisted Evil Good.. I'll tell you everything....

Narrator: And so Raziel has revealed the reason he has met with Saki? Can Mako and the Unknown Warrior's plans to get unlimited power be stopped? And can Cabbon find out more information about his father's death? How does Razien plan to prove Saki is innocent? Find out on the next Legend of the Super Saiyans!

Last edited by Sylar on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:44 am

Chapter 19: The Plan

Cabbon, Kenshi, and Rita were seen in the space-ship as it entered the atmosphere of the war-zone known as planet Enzock. Cabbon had just finished his training, and Kenshi was doing some light punches and kicks in the air.

Cabbon: Well then gang, we have one mission. Find out where the destroyer killed my father
Rita: Right, but come to think of it why? Are you hoping to find his remains?
Kenshi: Rita does it matter, were going to a planet with tons of AWESOME FIGHTERS!
Cabbon: Kenshi….shut up. Look the destroyer hasn’t been spotted in a while, and he enjoys Violence galore. So… maybe instead of destroying Enzock he might still be here
Rita: That’s crazy…your father’s been dead for years!
Cabbon: Look I’ve never met anyone who saw my dad’s death!

Suddenly the entire ship began to shake violently, and beams of ki began to slam into the ship. The ship began burning up as it entered the atmosphere, more beams slamming into it.

Rita: WERE GONNA DIE!
Cabbon: No were not! Kenshi use your energy construct technique, and form us a shield
Kenshi: Okay okay, stop nagging

Kenshi used his energy formation technique, creating a shield around the three saiyans. Thanks to the shield as the ship crashed and exploded none of the saiyans were armed. Seconds later Kenshi’s shield faded away, as the three exited the damaged remains of their ship.

Rita: So we don’t have a way off of this planet
Kenshi: Come on, trapped on a planet with bloodthirsty fighters, it’s my dream
Cabbon: Right, well we need to start searching for the strongest people on the planet!
Kenshi: YES SIR!?
Rita: Wait why do you want to find the MOST dangerous people on this planet?
Cabbon: Simple… they might know the Destroyer’s location.

Rita sighed, as she Kenshi, and Cabbon began sensing the power level’s of other beings on the planet. They all stopped, and Kenshi smiled.

Kenshi: I think we located the most powerful person on the planet
Cabbon: Right let’s go
Rita: This is stupid

They all flew into the air, as two teenagers with ki blasters neared the area. Both were boys, one older then the other

Teenager 1: Idiot! You said you found a bird! You said shoot it down, look we shot down a space-ship!
Teenager 2: So what, we killed some unlucky tourists!
Teenager 1: Yeah but what if those tourists were the people Saki was expacting!
Teenager:. T_T Where SOL

…………..
Raziel, Seazen, Saki, and Ice were sitting at a table, all eating. Saki was amused by how fast the two saiyans were eating.

Saki: I’ve never seen a creature with such an accelerated metabolism…
Raziel: Yeah well you have now,
Ice: Just like old times Razien..
Saki: Yes, anyway I can find My brother, he’s on the Tuffle home-world right know. He’s in some under-ground facility.
Seazen: Correct and your saying the Namekians have created these orbs which if collected, can grant any wish?
Saki: Yes and by using them you can make an immortal man mortal..
Raziel: Well then we need to find them if we’re going to stop Mako.
Saki: Wait you want me to actually help you Fight my brother?
Raziel: If it comes too it then yes, anyway since Namek is the next destination in this mission, I’ll need to borrow a faster space-ship from you
Saki: Right, Ice go get the Kaioshion space-ship
Ice: Yes Ma’me

He stood up bowed, and then flew out of the room.

Saki: Also one more thing, three powerful warrior’s are approaching my palace and there getting closer
Seazen: Oh no..it’s Cabbon and his crew…
Raziel: Well maybe you won’t have to fight, the one man with enough power to kill Mako, the Unknown Warrior, and the Destroyer is already on his way….

Next the peaceful Planet Namek is seen, and Guru's hut is seen. The Mysterious man from before, is walking in the hut with a man covered in armor. Two Namekian warrior's are leading the two to Guru. Once there all four creatures bow, and Guru smiles.

Guru: Hello...you must be the warrior I saw in my vision's, why have you come?
Mysterious Man: A simple reason to protect your planet?
Guru: Protect my planet? We are a peaceful race, what do we need protection from
Mysterious Man: The Ultimate destroyer..of course.
Guru: The Reaper waits for no man, enjoy peace while it lasts.
Mysterious Man: That's a nice saying, but this warrior in the armor, has enough power to kill the Ultimate Destroyer, and every other fighter in the universe....
Guru; Who is he
Mysterious Man: He's

Narrator: Raizel has gained his information from Saki on how to stop an immortal man and Mako's location? It seems the Namekians and their Dragon-balls are the only way to stop to Mako's plans. And how will Cabbon, Rita, and Kenshi react to a meeting with the former king of planet Vegeta, Raizel? Find out on the next action packed Legend of the Super Saiyans! And now it seems the Mysterious Man is allying himself with the Namekians? And it seems the Destroyer is going to Namek!?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Chapter 20: Rumors of War
Narrator: Last time on the Legend of The Super Saiyan It seemed Raziel was on a mission to stop the rogue Kaioshin Mako who sought the power of destroyer to seek vengeance on the other Kaioshin and the universe, It seems Cabbon’s trio has also took on a mission of vengeance but on the destroyer. And why is the Mysterious Man allying himself with the Namekians? Find out!

Guru: I see..so it seems even the corrupt have a slender of dignity. However your nobility impresses even me, so I shall assist. If this is a war for peace, then it is a war that must be. Slug, Kami come to me.

“Two young and powerful Namekians entered two of Namek’s greatest warriors, and the closest of friends. One was a muscular namekian, the other had a more slim figure the latter was Kami, and the former was Slug.”

Kami: What is it Guru?
Slug: we are ready.
Guru: You see this man, sense his soul..sense his emotions
Slug: He’s..it’s conflicted it’s
Kami: Neither Black nor white It’s gray.
Guru: Correct a war is on the horizon, and we will fight in this war. This is the greatest war the universe will ever see, but it’s one that will shape the foundations of the universe. This war will decide the universe’s story.
Kami: I understand what shall we do in this war sir? Who are you?
MM: My identity I cannot reveal, but you know of the rogue Kaioshin we need the Dragon Ball, let us retrieve it please, then the next phase of this can be done. We will need it’s power to support the Savior’s mission.
Slug: Kami’s not no savior haha
Kami: Oh shut up Slug
Guru: Hush these are serious matters, and he was referring to neither of you.
MM: Hmm alright then let’s go retrieve it.

“With that the three warriors went to retrieve the Dragon Balls, in another part Cabbon’s trio had overpowered several security guards, and landed outside the palace. Kenshi formed two blades of energy, Rita raised her hands in defense, and Cabbon flared up with power. In the dining room Saki and the others were watching the trio as they blasted the door open yelling out, and suddenly Raziel appeared to confront them.”

Cabbon: YOU HOW THE FU
Raziel: Don’t use such foul language in the presence of a Kaoshin!
Kenshi: WAIT CABBON MAko told us he DID sent Saiyans to search for your father, he’s dead!
Raziel: But he did not die quietly.
Rita: Wait Hold Cabbon down!
Kenshi: I’m trying!

“Cabbon was full of rage wanting to charge Raziel upset that he was alive, and had not succumbed to his wounds in prison. Kenshi held him down with energy formation holding him down with giant energy hands, while Rita approached Raziel nervous as she was still nothing compared to the King of Saiyans. .”

Raziel: Cabbon’s father Squash formed an organization to deal with the Destroyer on one mission he met a beautiful physic on earth named Jean, he was sent to earth for it’s vast resources. She showed him the future the Destroyer’s power would be controlled and used against the world, but he learned of another Great power Cabbon that’s you.
Cabbon: Me..My power
Raziel: Yes Squash formed the organization to ensure you’d harness your power and stop the destroyer before his power could be used against the world. You know of the Kaioshin, two of them went rogue Mako and Saki. Mako is the one you spoke with on Pasha.
Kenshi: No wonder he didn’t give me my birthday present rogue bastard!
Rita: Kenshi really REALLY!
Raziel: Right on then..there are many forces that seek to harness the Great Powers, and in the vision Jean showed your father they were being harnessed, not much else is known. But Squash did get a group of Saiyans and Tuffles to form an alliance to prevent the Great Powers from being harnassed, The Destroyer learned and eliminated him and others working on the project on Enzock they were seeking to converse with Saki.
Cabbon: So my dad..never spoke with Saki, and where at her palace let me complete my father’s mission I loved him..and to know he died a hero to save everyone..is
Raziel: well there’s more to the story, the Saiyan that saved you is a former member of the Saiyan council and one of my close friends he left to travel the world. Here’s the thing he is Seazen one of the fastest Saiyans ever, he saved you from the Unknown Warrior. I know of his origins, he Is the last Spardan, but come with me to spoke with Saki, I am sorry of the lies you’ve been exposed too, it’s time for you to know the truth so we can complete Squash’s mission.
Cabbon: Alright let’s go.

“ The Trio followed Raziel into the center of Saki’s palace to uncover the truth behind this situation , on planet Saiya Maki was taking another shot of Tequilla. Teach me how to dougie was playing, Saiyans were partying, Marble was with a woman grinding in his room.”

Marble: Ah come on sexy, time to get down to business haha you going learn how the king do his girls
Girl: mhmm yeah! Finally a sexy king! H-

“She was cut off destroyed by a ki blast, Marble was in shock backing up, as a blast of force slammed him into the wall. Suddenly the Unknown Warrior entered, walking over to Marble he grabbed him by his neck slamming him into the wall.”

Marble: what the fu.
UW: Silence..Marble..you are the new ruler of Saiya, and I require your assistance unless you and the rest of your pitiful race wish to die!
Marble: n..no I Who the he
UW: You don’t recognize me? You and Raziel were a double unit, sent to eliminate the Spardan unit because of our unique power, and our blood thirsty nature? We use to have the power to give, but some force changed our powers, our nature, I must praise whatever deity changed us! But I am the last survivor
Marble: Sh..shi..t..please I’m sorry man I’m just trying to
UW: Shut the fuck up!

“UW kneed him in the guts, then kicked him into the bed, firing a ki blast, Marble moved out of the way, then yelled out bulking up shattering his armor, charging forward he slammed UW through the wall, and they collided into another building. UW kicked him off, and quickly went to use a knife strike on Marble’s chest unleashing a razor sharp ki blast at the same time. Then launching himself forward he unleashed a massive blast of fire enveloping the building, Saiyans in the streets stopped seeing the fight break out with their king.”

Saiyan: KING MARBLE!
Saiyan 2: SHIT WHAT THE

“Amongst the rubble Marble blasted it away, but UW kicked him into a support beam, then sent out a blast of fire destroying the building instantly, as Saiyan Warriors flew in unleashing blast of ki at UW.”

Marble: NO LEAVE HE IS
UW: SILENCE ! HAHAHA!

“UW flared up to 5,000,000 taking down the warriors with a single blast, Marble charged forward in an attempt to tackle UW. The Blood-thirsty warrior did not even budge just grabbing Marble draining him of energy, and growing muscular causing Marble to hit the ground.”

UW: I must say, you Saiyans have quite the assortment of useful abilities and techniques. Now then listen unless you wish for me to end the Saiyan race, let’s make a deal.
Marble:B..bastard what kind of deal would I make with you?
UW: Simple you will remain king, I will make sure of that, In exchange I know you keep contact with Raziel, I want your help to set a trap for the King, and the prodigy Cabbon.
Marble: Betray the King or power friendship or bitches..homies or hoes.I..Alright man sure thing!

Narrator: And so the journey begins. Cabbon and his friends have joined forces with Raziel and others to prevent the corruption of the Great Powers. The Story of Squash is finally revealed, and the mysterious man’s alliance with Namekians is finalized for the upcoming war. While the Unknown Warrior seeks Marble’s help to eliminate the kings of Saiya in exchange for his kingdom.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down